Designers » B » Floral Woody Musk « Groups

Mon Jasmin Noir Bvlgari for women

nutty
Mon Jasmin Noir Bvlgari for women Pictures Mon Jasmin Noir Bvlgari for women Pictures

Mon Jasmin Noir is launched as the new version of the dark and mysterious Jasmin Noir perfume from the luxurious jewelry house of Bvlgari.

Mon Jasmin Noir is a luminous and seductive fragrant jewel of addictive floral composition. Modernity and sensuality of this fragrance is achieved by blending notes of lily of the valley, Sambac jasmine, musky nougatine and vibrant woods. The noses of the composition are Olivier Polge and Sophie Labbe.

The face of the "Mediterranean paradise" campaign is the 28 - year-old actress Kirsten Dunst, who began her career when she was 12 starring as the child vampire Claudia in "Interview with the Vampire". The campaign shoot took place in the 16th century style garden of Villa Balbianello near Milan. Mert Alas and Marcus Piggot photographed Kirsten with a huge lion. The Bvlgari jewelry adorned actress wears only a silk robe covering her privates.

The bottle is pearly white, decorated with a gold cap. Mon Jasmin Noir is available as Eau de Parfum in quantities of 25, 50 and 75 ml.

Mon Jasmin Noir was launched in 2011.

Lily-of-the-Valley Citron

Chance Eau Fraiche

Mon Jasmin Noir Fragrance Reviews

Leniya
Leniya

Love, for me interestring cross between ladylike jasmine and unisex something, I got a lot of compliments and I felt
comfortable, sexy and selfconfident wearing this.

fenomena94
fenomena94

i love it! its my everyday perfume now, so fresh and calming, and it last quite long too! i love the dry down part the most, where it becomes musky and soft, so refreshing :)

CosmeHaul
CosmeHaul

This review is for the eau de parfum.

On me, none of the notes leap immediately ahead of the others. I can smell the lily of the valley, yes, but it's beautifully blended with the citron, and the jasmine comes in almost immediately.

This jasmine is light and bright, and not at all heavy. Jasmine is one of my favorite fragrances, but until Mon Jasmin Noir I mainly wore it in winter, because it can be a bit moody, heavy, and deep.

Mon Jasmin Noir's jasmine is sweet, light, and really, really pretty.

On me, the musk is mostly only noticeable after drydown. I'm sure it's contributing to the beginning too, but it's all so well blended it's not immediately discernible as musk. When it pops out after drydown, it's a musk with a light touch, and the overall effect is intoxicating.

The nougat isn't registering on me, unless it's faded into the musk. The patchouli and cedar aren't discernible on me at all, which I'm glad of because my chemistry tends not to like them.

I love beautiful, well-blended perfumes that make it hard to pick out specific notes. On me, Mon Jasmin Noir more than fits that description.

I change my fragrance almost daily, but I reach for Mon Jasmin Noir a lot. It's also the only one in my collection I wear year 'round.

Being sensitive to the ingredients in many fragrances, I should also note that Mon Jasmin Noir doesn't trigger my migraines, make me nauseous, or give me a scratchy throat.

The bottle is beautiful, too, with a vintage look that fits in nicely with vintage bottles as well as modern.

VeeNVegas
VeeNVegas

Absolutely beautiful! Also, one of the few Bvlgari perfumes that lasts on me. I tried Jasmin Noir and got ZERO smell from it...nothing! Mon Jasmin lasts all day and into the evening. ANd I always get lots of compliments on it.
I am not sure why, but it really does not smell like Jasmine to me though. I thought for sure when I first sprayed it that I was smelling violets. Came here to check and no, no violets. Seriously, this reminds me more of Balenciaga L'eau Rose than anything else. I know that sounds crazy but it's how my nose smells it!

Labaloo
Labaloo

I simply cannot get past the ozonic/watery/fresh note that assaults my nose at the beginning- way too intense, and it ends up having that generic, "fresh-spicy" vibe that I'm really kind of... well, over. If you've ever smelt 'Sexual Sugar Daddy', this is like a green-floralized version of it- and actually a bit on the unisex side- despite the strong floral vibe.

Although I understand MJN's popular appeal and the consumer-taste for "fresh-smelling" fragrance, I feel this particular one lacks character and cohesiveness; as other commentators have stated before me, it feels as if two disparate compositions (fresh-and-light-green-floral, heavy-gourmand-woody-oriental) have been slammed together in hopes of creating a successful marriage. Unfortunately, I feel the result just doesn't work, and I was left feeling disappointed- because I absolutely adore 'Jasmin Noir'.

sellapangestu
sellapangestu

My mom bought me both Jamsin Noir and Mon Jasmin Noir today and i fall in love with this one. Jasmin Noir is more intense and bold but this one suits my personality and sits well in my skin. Soft and delightful. Pure beauty. Pure grace. Pure feminine.

boutonstendres

The jasmine smells synthetic at first. Mon Jasmin Noir almost smells of tuberose--like a smoky, less opulent Michael Kors. But, I agree with woodlandwalk, MJN almost resembles violet--waxiness, sweetness and smokiness combined. The smoky jasmine and lily of the valley is what gets to me as it hits the heart and base notes. It's not an exceptional perfume but I like it quite a bit, still.

Museumgal
Museumgal

I'm very divided on this scent. The clean cold jasmine reminds me of the one used in Pure Poison, and it doesn't seem to work with the sweetness of the gourmand notes. The musk is also clean... I feel as though the nougat just doesn't match with the clean florals and musks. Almost like you've layered on two entirely different scents that don't quite mix.

InfirmièreParfumée
InfirmièreParfumée

THIS.

My favorite Bulgari fragrance to date, I must say...

Mon Jasmin Noir is passionately oozing with delight. Mesmerizing with jasmine sweetness and it so angelically present...it lasts 4-6 hours ! The longest time a Bulgari fragrance has stayed on on my skin so far.

Not too strong, just right... it is supposed to be dark (noir) but it is very pleasant and like I said, DELIGHTFUL !

I love it.

woodlandwalk
woodlandwalk

I keep giving Bulgari a chance because Bulgari Black, the first Omnia and Au The Vert were excellent.

But something changed in their approach, post Omnia, and Mon Jasmin Noir reflects this - it feels generic, like left-over soup from a few other perfumes.

This is described as jasmine, so why is the overwhelming opening note violet (maybe violet leaf?) I also get a yucky oily sweet patchouli accord that's oh so reminiscent of 100s of other mainstream perfumes. Jasmine appears after 15 minutes or so as a soft, slightly indolic note (similar to the way jasmine feels in the reformulated Diorama) but the surrounding yucky notes are still there

Why?! Following such innovation in perfumes like Bulgari Black which was ahead of its time and predicted the ressurgence of leather/vanilla). Or Eau The Vert - one of the first by Jean Claude Elena to feature a transparent quality and the idea of green tea, or Omnia, the idea of a savoury gourmand light oriental, it doesn't make sense

This, like Jasmin Noir, and all the tedious Omnia flankers(including the thin, sour, charisma bypass that is the recently launched Omnia Garnet - you'd think as a jewellers they'd reflect the warmth and richness of the actual stone) is just standard and suggests a company that don't really care about their customers, as long as stuff sells.

Apologies for a negative review, but there's little point only reviewing the perfumes I love, and I do notice quite a few posts here indicate others are similarly underwhelmed.

Gollygee73
Gollygee73

I actually purchased this by mistake because I thought I was picking up Jasmin Noir (black bottle), which is one of my favorites. When I noticed my mistake, I didn't think they could be that different and tried mon Jasmin Noir. Wow was I wrong! Mon Jasmin has A LOT of patchouli and musk and just did not work for my chemistry at all. I have a purse size (.34 oz I believe) if anyone would like to swap because it seems that it's a beautiful fragrance if you're not me. :)

lidya.chan

I like the top notes of Mon Jasmin Noir, but for the middle and base notes, I don't think so. It smells over musky

Sharkington
Sharkington

I really like Jasmine Noir, but I love Mon Jasmine Noir. Let me start off by saying that I don't usually go for perfumes that are musky since musk does not normally sit well on my skin, but this perfume makes that particular note smell beautiful on me. The jasmine and nougat really blend with the musk on my skin quite nicely. It smells slightly sweet and I also get a hint of the citron, which livens up the muskiness. And I of course like the patchouli, which I think needs to accompanied by a sweeter note in order to work for me, personally. I wouldn't classify this as a very sweet perfume, however. It's more of a floral, but a multi-dimensional one. It smells very elegant and sophisticated. I don't have many perfumes in my collection that strike me as elegant, so this is a very special addition for me!

dina
dina

I was so eager to test this one and finally had the chance to, yesterday, at Debenhams...

Well... I'm really disappointed! To me it smells like a copy of D&G Light Blue with a little more sweetness, nougat without a doubt... But no jasmine, no flowers but a very good staying power and projection.... So the name is really misleading!!

I agree with the members who said it could be easily worn by men as well...

The bottom line, an average quality unisex fragrance suitable for hot summer days.

fiouu
fiouu

Well this is like. Weird. I get a slappity slap of nougat and some big HUGE White flowers and one spray filled my bedroom the hallway and part of the stairs. I was really scared since it looked really oily on my skin, like an extrait and thought that I May not be able to use it because at two sprays every person within six feet would have their nose blown off.
Well, long story short it quickly dried down to NOTHING. Just some faded jasmin. Sits close to skin blah blah blah. I Just dont understand that sudden change in Just two hours. Really disappointed. This is still my "really really serious" scent.

antihero
antihero

I really find this to be a beautiful scent. Mainly it is jasmine I smell, in particular the jasmine sambac, which to me gives it a stronger, almost indolic smell. This is not a pretty, overly sweet jasmine (I don't care for very sweet flowers) to me this is more sensual and thick yet close to the skin.
The initial spray does not represent the lovely scent to come, I had to wait and be more patient than usual, but it was well worth it.
The lasting power is amazingly long. This is an excellent jasmine perfume.

gardeniapetunia
gardeniapetunia

How I love this. Let me count the ways. It is creamy, floral, rich and light. The deep aroma doesn't carry much (silage) nor does it last (longevity) particularly long, but during its life, it's beautiful. I like this as a frag in spring and summer because it is never heavy but not ozonic or "springy".
This reminds me of a diluted Pure Poison somewhat, a quietness and gentleness that Pure isn't.

Inamorata
Inamorata

Mon Jasmin Noir is one of my favorite Bvlgari fragrance. Jasmine and nougatine, lace, delicacy, white flowers and gourmand feast, everything spiced with splendid and exquisite Bvlgari jewels: when I first saw the advertising video for Mon Jasmin Noir I said to my self that I must try this fragrance. Its visual description was very alluring. As opposed to Jasmin Noir, which is an oriental floral fragrance, Mon Jasmin Noir is a more feminine, young and cheerful perfume. I bought on specials on Strawberrynet, and when I finally got it, I let myself carried away by the smell of white flowers, unexpectedly mixed with the delicious scent of nougatine. After the citruses top notes cool down, the Sambac jasmine scent is very pleasant. The patchouli accords are exactly what this fragrance needs to contour its personality. The nougatine and Virginia cedar notes make this fragrance creamy soft and slightly gourmand. Its classy bottle with the black ribbon around it and the fragrance itself seem like coming from a perfumed dream. It is mot definitely fragrance suitable for day, but the kind I would recommend to all my dear friends.

jessbug
jessbug

Unfortunately, Mon Jasmin Noir doesn't do much for me. I know people prefer reading positive reviews, but as a fervent blind-buyer myself I know how important negative reviews are too.

I love Jasmin Noir, and I was basically hoping for a lighter/fresher yet simultaneously more gourmand version of that. MJN is nothing like what I hoped for. On my skin I get a very lineair peppery, almost paper-like jasmin and when I really press my nose to my skin something akin to the dry, dusty tonka bean note that defines Prada Candy (on my skin, anyway).

Now, that's not to say MJN smells bad. But it smells boring (which some would argue is worse).

I so, so wanted to fall in love with one of the Omnias, and when that didn't work I focussed all my hope on MJN. Unfortunately, once again, all I found was a fragrance I'll probably wear to work if I end up in a boring office job.

vongocap
vongocap

Totally forgettable. Don't get me wrong, it's nice. As mostly of the bvlgari perfumes are. But that's all. When I put this on I think: lovely, classy, delicate, elegant, refined....and the next day I don't even remember vaguely how the scent smelled..as mostly of the bvlgary perfumes, again.

Emma0714
Emma0714

A really "grown up" fragrance, femenine and sexy. Evening-gown, cigar and brandy suitable.

Jasmine really is the dominating note here, but that "ranky" part of the jasmine is silenced by woodsy and musky notes, and then the Lily of the Valley comes through, and averyhting just... fits.

iranperfumer
iranperfumer

این بار نیز این خانه عطر با لباسی به زیبائی طرح نخست با شروعی جذاب و حس یک دسته گل لیلی ویا تلخی این خانم همراه یک باغ مرکبات شما در خود غرقی دیگر میکند .
در این حالت یک باغچه گلهای یاس وبازشده این شکوفه ها شیشه ساخته شدم با برازندگی یک همسر و یا همکار مدیر لذت را بیاد خواهد گذاشت.

Shone
Shone

I had to have this after sampling it for a few days. I absolutely love it! It is fresh but warm and approachable. It is just sweet enough without being gourmand. And the dry down on me is warm gorgeous cedar. Easily became my new favorite fragrance and daily wearer. It layers well with others also. Some days it doesnt last more than an hour, but some days it lasts all day. I think that is just a chemistry thing though, which can change on a daily basis depending on my diet.. I keep a small bottle in my purse and don't mind respraying if I need to because I just love it!

NoirEternal
NoirEternal

My type of fragrance!!! Oriental Gourmand, I call it a Gouriental.

Mon Jasmine Noir is relaxed, playfully smokey, & casual... Which is perfect if you're going to be in a crowded place. Sexy without trying too hard

Almond, AngelWing Jasmine, & cedar stand out... So edible and elegant, a very neutral smell can be a gender breaker because of it's relaxed nature

matty64
matty64

Very ethereal for me, I think it's the combo of musky nougatine and jasmine. Love it!

Yurpdod
Yurpdod

Mon Jasmin Noir plays a delightful Jekyll and Hyde game on my skin. Sometimes it feels very buttoned-up and demure, as the lily and jasmine in this fragrance have some green, soapy facets. It is soft and dreamy, with a tiny hint of contrasting sharpness provided by cedar and citrus. But then other times Mon Jasmin Noir reveals a side of itself that is more vampy and alluring. The fragrance is sexed up by a clean white musk running underneath the entire composition, as well as the silky almond-"nougat" note which adds a enchanting charisma to the scent.

Sillage is deliciously buoyant, and the longevity is moderate. The ad campaign with Kirsten Dunst is stunning. The fragrance can also be found online at a pretty inexpensive price. I like everything about it!

demonicpretty
demonicpretty

This fragrance didn't work on me at all. I was so disappointed, because I thought I would love it judging by the description of the notes. This scent came on very strong with the cedar, but mostly that's how it stayed. I got a little bit of a nougat/lily of the valley kind of smell, but it was still so incredibly woodsy; no jasmine to be found! Not for me.

pravda48
pravda48

I could've sworn violet leaf was the main top note in this! Watery green cucumber-eque tones. Lots of them. Also some very beautifully done jasmine as characteristic of Bvlgari =) Just not my style. Pretty!

Elegant, crystalline, incredible scent! My new love! It is so pure, so ladylike, so deep... I can imagine wearing it for special occasions, like dinner in an expensive restaurant or evening at the opera.
First notes are citrus fresh, but soon fragrance reveals its jasmine heart and therefore, it becomes truly magnetic. Patchouli and nougat base notes add some comforting trail. All in all, this scent is like a diamond necklace. It matches Bvlgari brand for sure. However, like many other people, I don't understand why it has 'Noir' in its name.
It is so luminous!

Update: I've tested it again, carefully sniffing all notes, and I can confirm - it is a masterpiece! 100% feminine!

Update2: I've bought it recently and I've found out that in very high temperatures, it is quite intense, due to nougat possibly. Therefore, during very hot summer, it is rather night scent than daytime.

Update3: in either low or moderate temperature, it shows its full beauty.

Amber147
Amber147

The scent of this perfume is simply amazing! The problem is that it doesn't last. I'm a fair skinned person, and even the cheap stuff will last on me all day. Not wanting to re-spray every hour on the hour, I passed on this one.

sirop de Liège

Just gave mine away yesterday, too much patchouli!
I bought it when it came out, wanting to follow the new trend of sweet and fruity patchoulis and being a huge jasmin lover I hoped this scent would help me overcome my dislike for patchouli. I really wanted to like it and finished a third of the bottle but everytime I changed to another perfume the next day or two days later I felt so releived to be smelling something softer, nicer, fresher. I didn't want to go on torturing myself anymore and gave it to my mum who adores it.

Eirlys
Eirlys

I have been on a quest to find a great jasmine perfume for a while now, and after some recommendations of some fragrantica members, I finally tried Mon Jasmin Noir, and I'm so happy I did.

Usually, the floral perfumes I like are more suitable for daytime, but the musk in Mon Jasmin Noir is strong so it keeps the floral notes grounded, if that makes sense. I feel like this perfume is perfect for any time of the day because it's so versatile. When I first spray it on I'm reminded of Miss Dior Eau de Toilette, but about 2 minutes later the floral notes, especially jasmine, begin to develop. I think this perfume is one of the rare ones that the top notes are heavier than the base notes. The first 5 minutes I'm surrounded by the warmth of woody notes, yeah somehow the musk develops on my skin first, then it makes way for the jasmine. The fully-developed scent is a combination of floral and warm notes, and it smells so exquisite and so luxurious. For me, the only perfume that can do that before is J'Adore, but Mon Jasmin Noir also has that ability.

The bottle also screams luxury, from the ribbon to the metal tag. I prefer this one over Mon Jasmin Noir l'eau Exquise because it's warmer and more floral. I have only tried EDT from Bvlgari before, and Mon Jasmin Noir comes as an EDP, its longevity is great, about 7 hours.

Overall, I think this is an incredible perfume that has both great scent and longevity, the beautiful bottle is also a plus!

lesgalaxies
lesgalaxies

Delicious blend of florals and musk, with only a touch of almond. Immediately sank back into my chair after taking my first inhale of this. Delightful, subtle and seemingly perfect for any and every occasion.

Because of how many perfumes I currently own, and will be receiving soon (tehehe), I figured this would be better off as a gift. Happily wrapping this one up for my Mom, as she once wore Jasmin Noir edp but found it too strong -- this though, I think she'll love it! I imagine this smelling just as lovely, if not more, on her than it did on me!

lepetitprince
lepetitprince

Mon Jasmin Noir erupts with an aggressive entry, almost masculine to a point that I had to Google to check that this is not meant for men. It's absolutely intriguing. Within 30 minutes, it settles into a warm, nougat-floral mix that I neither love nor dislike. The dry down is exceptionally soft, feminine and comforting. Almost subtly seductive, like a woman wrapped in Egyptian cotton sheets, whispering.

I'm confused by the people who mentioned that it fades away really fast. It lingers on my skin as though its life depends on it. I used one full spray exactly 15 hours ago. I can still smell it if I draw a deep breath. It definitely lasts. I don't even need to bring my portable spray out.

Overall, t's pleasant and likeable but I doubt that I will buy another bottle. I do not love it enough as of now. I'll see though, cause I've got 75ml of it. Perhaps my opinion may change.

Ritarudna
Ritarudna

Alien but, better. I love it :D

artemiss
artemiss

This perfume took a few tries to really like it. I suspect it is one of those that require the right elements to pull off, at least on me. It's a spring scent I can't where when it's too warm out.
Lots of white floral and green notes on the top. Jasmin, and not so much lily as tuberose with a green note that's rather chypre. It's a younger scent, for sure, where the regular Jasmin Noir is quite a bit more mature.
The dry down brings a nice powdery white musk without losing the flowers.
Be warned though, green scents or musk turn indolic or medicinal on you, this might be a bit harder to wear.

temporalgrace
temporalgrace

It follows the notes pyramid progression almost exactly. Overall, lots of green, bit of lily, citron (but only in the opening), with an interesting stopover at nougat. I like that it doesn't quite smell like any other fragrance I've tried. This would be a nice day fragrance for fall or spring. I like it best deep into the drydown. I don't know if I'd call it a "love" yet, but it's a start.

sassa7
sassa7

I list it under the same category of perfumes such as Eclat D'Arpege (which is my signature). These types of perfumes are my favorite. Its a bit sour at first and then it gets sweeter. It brings images of hot middle eastern nights with a shining moon. Very unique and mysterious scent. No wonder theres a lion starring in its ad.

LisaMari
LisaMari

Definitely a noir jasmine with a smooth sharpness all the notes are well balanced but I didn't detect any sweetness at all.. and I'd prefer a sweet jasmine.

Missh1
Missh1

I am a big lover of Jasmine and I adore Kirsten Dunst! So I was really tempted to blind buy Mon Jasmine Noire...

But gladly I took a trip to my local Sephora! There's no Jasmine in this fragrance. I've tried this perfume on my skin twice (on two different days), imagining that it could be some seasonal effect, but still I never got a whiff of jasmine.

For the lovers of musk, this is a must!

I had to try this because I am in love with Mon Jasmin Noir l'eau exquise. They are very different. This one is more musky and stronger than l'eau exquise. Also a little masculine.
It has some greenness and freshness in it, while l'eau exquise is all about greenness and freshness.

The good thing is, lily of the valley doesn't bother me in this one and nougat I can't feel at all. Jasmine and musk are the main notes in my opinion.
Not bad, it's delicate and wearable, just not my first choice.

Cielo163
Cielo163

first time I smelled Mon Jasmin Noir on the paper and fell in love with it immediately. I can smell jasmine and patchouli as the main notes and since these are my favorites, I decided to purchase it. However, I still tried this on my skin to see how it work and luckily I did.On my skin, I just smell musk and musk,no jasmin at all and smell so masculine to me. When I got home, the first thing my mom said is "What a terrible smell u have!!!" Well, see u never again, mon jasmin noir. Sadly this doent work on my body as wonderful as it works on the paper.

LeggysMum
LeggysMum

Delectable!!!
I received my 75ml today, and I believe I could swim in this glorious scent. I never considered myself a jasmine lover, but this is so beautiful. Light, but with incredible staying power, starting with a strong, but not unpleasant hit of summery, bright jasmine, which, on my skin, quickly mellows to woody sweetness, with a hint of jasmine floral. With the nougat note appearing, it dries down to creamy, nutty sweetness, still with a thread of jasmine through it...
When I say light, it is in comparison to Jasmin Noir, it has all the refinement of its big sister, but is brighter, fresher, and more wearable on a casual basis. I personally could bathe in this every day, but Jasmin Noir, is a scent that requires a special attitude, or occasion to wear, as its a powerhouse scent. I have showered since first applying this, and it is still bright and freshly inviting...
It is love for me. Another Bvlgari triumph.

boutonstendres

MJN announces that you're interested in getting to know people, if you know what I mean. MJN has an almost masculine assertiveness although it is balanced by the pretty combination of lily of the valley and jasmine combination. Outgoing and openly sensual. A fresh, pheromone-y scent. Just musky enough.

Pusteblumchen
Pusteblumchen

On my search for a Jasmine base scent I've got to know Mon Jasmin Noir.

I think it was the first time I really stand in a shop for a hour testing several perfumes...I had Paris YSL already since my husband gave it to for my birthday but since Paris isn't a daily scent I was still on a search.

And then I've met Mon Jasmin... When this perfume is dry on my body and after several hours it will smell exactly like Paris! It opens itself on my skin as a nutty creamy sweet explosion of pure Jasmine - but it doesn't bother because its not spicy. I can't recall cloves or cinnamon in it. Would be too much.

It dries out softly and smoothly on me. It's very intensive when spraying hence I advice you to always do that on a open wide space at home so that you can enjoy the layering of the perfume.

I love the little purse bottles and have them always in my bag to reload after work in the evening. Calms me and refresh my inner mood. It doesn't matter which perfume I used before at home, I simply spray MJN and all it's fine. It doesn't fight with other scents, it completes and embraces it. A must for all women that love floral scents. Elegant and full of life.

Gingersnpr
Gingersnpr

Love this so much I dismantled my sample to get the
last drop! If I don't get this for Xmas I'm gonna be sad:( love it and it's ability to last all day and then some(my scarf holds the scent for days)

Miss_Nicole
Miss_Nicole

Jasmin lovers you need to get your sniffers on this little beaut!
Mon Jasmin Noir by Bvlgari is a pleasant concoction of beautiful white jasmin coupled with sweet nougat, lily of the valley, patch and musk.

The opening presents itself with a blast of citrus that very quickly fades away into delicate but just a little bit feisty Jasmin. The jasmin teams up with lily of the valley and creamy nougat and play together nicely for a bit. The beginning is soft but with a little twinge of an edge provided by the nutty, milky nougat giving this layer a tiny slice of grittiness.
At the heart of this fragrance the patch and cedar walk in hand and hand and team up with the jasmin and nougat (which both are still present but have taken a step to the side to share the spotlight.) The patch and Cedar liven things up by bringing an earthy, little bit spicy offering to this banquet. The patch in this is is not overbearing. It gives just the right amount of an earthy, dewy quality to this alluring composition. I get a very subtle powdery note but it's coy and content with being very minuscule.
At this point the fragrance stays pretty linear on my skin. The jasmin is still carousing around in the background along with the smooth, velvety sweetness from the nougat and a nice little helping of musk.
I find this frag to be a tiny bit animalic and smokey but in a runty sort of way.

This fragrance is wearable but has a little vivacious side to it as well. Work appropriate. Daytime appropriate. Nighttime appropriate. Anytime appropriate.

Gender - this is geared and marketed more towards women but if a man is confident and self assured enough, he can definitely pull this off. It's delicate but does have some rough edges too.
Projection - this one is moderate. My only qualm with this is its projection. But not every fragrance can be or should be loud, beastly and boisterous.
Lasting power - I get a nice 4 1/2 - 5 hours. I'm the type that does not mind reapplying though - lasting power isn't all that important to me, so do keep that in mind.
Overall, it's a nicely blended designer frag. One that warrants at least a sample.

Taxidermy
Taxidermy

To me this is the smell of new playing cards. You know, something between paper and plastic. If you are tired of ultra feminine jasmine perfumes, I recommend you try Mon Jasmin Noir out. Whenever I catch a whiff of it, a new pack of cards pops up in my mind right away. Classy and unusual. Bvlgari never disappoints.

Paintedlily
Paintedlily

This scent is beautifully done jasmine with milky sweet nougat. There is a base of musk on the dry down that is less "clean laundry" and more like "sweet warm skin". I was very surprised that this lasted so long (roughly 9 hours on dry skin in a cold environment....it was a skin scent by then, but still). The sillage is soft-moderate. This is a wonderful fall/winter scent for daytime. It is non-offensive, but still very interesting and develops well. It is sweet, but subtly so. Very pretty, feminine and chic indeed.

HoneyBoots1
HoneyBoots1

This is a beautiful scent. Feminine, expensive smelling, and one of only a few I have purchased more than once.. I find Jasmine Noir too dark for day, but this is a day and evening option. You will feel confident and attractive wearing it.

cvrlemicabeka
cvrlemicabeka

On me this is such a masculine smell I don't understand because of the notes it should be different.. I'm sad, when I tried it, it was beautiful jasmin and now I just don't know what happened. Not bad just masculine..

FashionSavvyDolly
FashionSavvyDolly

I purchased this fragrance due to the awesome marketing campaign that featured Kirsten Dunst and a lion. I thought she looked like a bombshell and I wanted to feel like that (sucker for marketing ploys). However after I purchased it, I realized that I didn't really have a place for it in my fragrance wardrobe. So because of that, I now wear it to sleep. It's not that it smells bad I actually do quite like it but It's not quite the knock out I was looking for. However It does make my sheets smell nice...

vik73
vik73

I am so confused and disappointed. I have it on my shelf and it was a blind buy after I have read all the reviews. I really love all the ingredients and they work for me. But not here. I don't really know what's wrong with this liquid/my chemistry/the Israely climate/my nose..... whatever. It doesn't work. At first I was sure that the the woody jasmine comes too heavy and bitter on me,so I decided to put it on and to go to work to ask my colleagues how it smells like. As I entered the teachers' room my friend came to me said:"hey!are testing your husband's new aftershave?" ..........
Its heavy woody and sticky smell on me. I really adore Jasmin Noir as a night perfume. But this is a disaster! I wil appreciate if someone can explain what's going wrong.......

MonaThorbourne

Of all fragrances I have, and have ever tried, Mon Jasmin Noir is the only one that I can call Exquisite! Wow, wearing this makes me feel elegant. LOVE this masterpiece.

Nil3
Nil3

If you do NOT like jasmine scents,stay away from this one! If you are a Jasmine Lover, then you just might've found the love of your life. This masterpiece of the so noble Bvlgari is a 5 STAR scent! Daytime and nightime. But at nightime,(preferebly warmer weather)this magical piece starts to dance on your skin like little jasmine stars wrapped in their white musky dresses laughing from the delicious nougat they ate sprinkled with a bit of citrus.

skriszke
skriszke

It is odd how different I experience this perfume than most of the reviews bellow. Maybe it's the skin chemistry or we just defining the notes on another level? It's a nice composition, I almost bought it but eventually not. It' s rather masculine on me, I got lot's of sharp wood and no nougatine at all. Oh so pity, I was ready to fall in love! Maybe another time:)

FreyaMarie
FreyaMarie

On me, Mon Jasmin Noir turns peppery and and dry to the point where I was expecting the note list to include red pepper and violet leaf.

The jasmine persistently hides behind a harsh lily-of-the-valley, blatantly refusing to come out and play, and I get absolutely nothing of the creamy nougat everyone talks about. I was expecting a mysterious, heavy white floral, but all I'm getting is flat, sharp violet leaf. Bummer.

ivyheel
ivyheel

This will do nicely to satisfy my latest jasmine cravings. I love it. It really does not have much in common with the original Jasmin Noir (my signature and coincidentally the fume with the best lasting power I have EVER encountered), which is full-bodied, richer, warm, and has femme fatale written all over it. This is light, somewhat sharp but in a very pleasant way, and suitable for all seasons and all times of day. Ah Bvlgari, in my eyes you can do no wrong.

KaseyC
KaseyC

Strange. I loved it at first sight when I tried it in a perfume store. Then, when I received it as a gift from my friend, the scent was kinda different and I didn't love it. Yes, it is jasmine but not the one that I remember and used to love. It is long-lasting, like 4 hours. The scent doesn't change much when it dries down. It's more suitable for evening use in the winter time.

StellaXYH
StellaXYH

Bvlgari Mon Jasmin Noir opens with a screechy citrus scent. Fortunately, a lovely jasmine blooms before long. For the first two hours of mainly jasmine, it's feminine, delicate, innocent, youthful and bright.

Later on, the nougatine mellows in. The whole scent becomes creamy, comforting, cuddly and fluffy, maintaining a subtle balance between delicacy and confectionary. At this stage, the jasmine is no longer prominent, but seems to share the podium with the lily of the valley. With the nougatine, I also get a sort of turkish delight vibe.

As the fragrance evolves towards the end, the cedar and the patchouli keeps the consistency and gently spice the soothing nougatine up, like spikes on the stem of a rose.

The sillage is relatively soft and the longevity is almost 12 hours. I find it gentle, bright and adorable. I'd recommend it to someone into floral and sweet comforting scents. I have never smelled the original Jasmin Noir so I don't know about the pontential similarities. To my nose it's nothing 'Noir' at all. It's Mon Jasmin Blanc ou Beige.

sunnycocoloco
sunnycocoloco

I like this one and it is strangely addictive. I get a strong Lily-Of-The-Valley note, which is very similar to Jasmine, minus the animalic quality. It has a milky nut-like note (probably the nougat). It is smooth yet fresh. I'm not sure why it is called "Noir" as it seems like a daytime spring fragrance.

windhill
windhill

In this bottle is like.. A spring in white, A fragrant summer wind. So transparent, So elegance, So alluring. I love this one much more than original Jasmin Noir. It smell more refined and stronger. Mon Jasmine Noir has very feminine top notes of greenish bitter-sweet from lily of the valley and tangy citrus. The juice itself doesn't "Noir" to me at all. It's very light and clean smelling. And to my surprise, the heart and dry down of MJN smells so unisex to my nose like a musky version of Infusion d'Homme(this one very powdery). This is clean and inoffensive. The scent goes perfectly with white dress or any white outfits. Classic and beautiful.

Sillage a bit soft but lasting power are good. 6 hours on my skin. Recommend.

suzan de haas
suzan de haas

This is a nice smell, but not so special that I would buy it. It smells a bit like Aqua di Gioia Essenze, but it dries up not that sweet. Both smells are lovely but the the staying power is so so.

elizakola
elizakola

This is very sophisticated. I think it is a lovely scent, just way too musky for me. If I could get all the woodsy and touch of floral this fragrance has without the musk, or even half the musk- it would be perfect! I reccomend it, just not for myself.

stormyla
stormyla

Mon Jasmin Noir is a soft, very pleasant and slightly sweet floral fragrance. The Jasmin & lily of the valley blend very nicely with the Cedar. The musk & patchouli give the fragrance warmth, a slightly furry texture and a bit of mystery.

To me, this is more of an evening scent, not a bright daytime floral. I've noticed that heat has a very intensifying effect on this fragrance.

This is one of those fragrances, at least on me that disappears and then mysteriously reappears when you least expect it. Generally this becomes a lulling skin scent after 3 hours. It will change in intensity after that based on activity level and the temperature.

The fragrance is long lasting, often staying over night... but then again, it has taken a number of breaks along the way. I'm used to more powerful fragrances and as such MJN requires a heavier application. That has always been my experience with Bvlgari fragrances, even back in the era of power scents.

All and all, this is a very pleasing fragrance, nice for enhancing warm summer evening activities. It's just a tiny bit sultry, very subtly sexy.

KissLand
KissLand

I get M by Mariah Carey minus the Marshmellow... Replaced with citrus

This is bright, creamy, lightly smoky, jasmine/gardenia heaven

aqua76239
aqua76239

This fragrance was very disappointing to me. I originally smelled it in a magazine and thought it was classy, elegant floral. So when I saw it for half price at Ross' s , I thought "great"!
I don't know if this is my chemistry but I could barely smell it. It also seemed very watered down and reminded me of nice expensive soap.
I had to return it because I couldn't even smell it and neither could anyone else
P.S. in my opinion, there is nothing "noir" about it. Its too light and floral to be considered anything but daytime scent

maraika
maraika

Second time i sampled Mon Jasmin Noir and i changed my "Like" to "Love". I put it on a summer night. As many of the reviewers here - my first thought was chic and sophistication. Smells very urban to me, the scent of a confident young woman, stylish and confident, smart and sexy at the same time. Truly well blended - elegant aroma of white flowers and just the right amount of playful sweetness from the nougat, spiced with a bit of "noir" feeling from the patchouli, i guess. Rich and quite expensive smelling. Well done.

fllorre
fllorre

I just bought a bottle of this yesterday and I'm wearing it right now. It's so so beautiful, that's really hard to describe it in words. A flowery,but not overwhelming, slightly sweet and really chic fragrance. This works as a day perfume just as much as a night one, at least for me. I just added this perfume to my list of favorites along with Alien.

AngelaAngela
AngelaAngela

Mon Jasmin Noir

Sophistication has been bottled! This is a lovely sexy summer scent that ripens for evening fun. The fist thirty minutes is a fun and flirty version of fresh Jasmine and white floral. Envision stumbling thru a lush, private, botanical garden opened to the public only a few Saturdays per year (owned by a ritzy society gal trying to make ends meet before her next Trust fund endowment). Mon Jasmine Noir is much more rich and luxorious then we deserve, but it smells its pure elegance and sophistication is a gateway to how the other 0.000001% live.

The low down...
Top notes- Camelized flowers and "green" jasmine (no powder which is amazing because my chemistry always turns jasmine into J&J baby powder)
Body- white floral and white chocolate covered macadamia nuts, a touch of woody citrus tree
Dry down- lingering wifts of brown sugar & vanilla scones, the fresh green jasmine blooms with some deep inhalations

Sillage is minimal- expect significant others and those random dudes to linger in your personal space as they appreciate this beautiful scent.

MiguelHarris
MiguelHarris

Top Notes: Golden Cedrat, Lily of the Valley
Heart: Sambac Jasmine and "Angel Wing" Jasmine
Dry Down: Musky Nougatine and Vibrant Woods

Luminous and solar flares of jasmine bouquets and lily of the valley gives this fragrance a vibrant, airy opening.... The cedar and other woods does balance the fragrance giving it a more natural feel... Nougatine adds a light sweetness...

This fragrance is a flower in its own ... Not girly or over the top.... I'd called this a sophisticated splash or refreshener

m2thet
m2thet

This is one of the classiest fragrances I ever tried on. It reeks of better-than-thou and sophisticated breakfasts on the Riviera. Sits close to skin and doesn't leave a trail, it just coats any part you apply it onto with a cloud of fresh and barely flowery notes. One of these days I'll have it again.

Zaleska
Zaleska

Very sour on my skin. Kinda animalic. Weird.
Reminds me of something by Jean Patou.

Unbreakable Heart
Unbreakable Heart

This fragrance to me is like a refreshener.... Light and elegant .... The floral that's huggable not a DIVA

smooth citrus and lily of the valley ... Creates a youth sophistication.... Jasmine, Nougatine, and Cedar creates a warm light sensuality that's addictive... Very mellow, enlightening fragrance.... That's lightly elegant...

It does have a unisex vibe from the heart to base notes.... Reminds me of Mariah's Lusicious Pink without the sour, tart opening... When it gets down to the creamy floral heart and musky sandalwood base .... They both share that creamy lily of the valley / floral woody vibe.

ashandasphodel
ashandasphodel

Overly sweet for the first half hour, and by the time it dried down I could barely smell it at all. Very girly. The jasmine is very prominent though. If you like a sweeter perfume, this is for you. If you are into deeper, more mature fragrances, keep looking.

MonaThorbourne

Received a sample of this in a swap. I love it. Very nice scent. A very "girly girl" perfume. :-)

sky74
sky74

It is jasmine, it is delicate, and it smells very classic. What more could you ask from a perfume...I just love it.

czerwinski1
czerwinski1

Smells very god, like Light&Blue whit powder. Longevity 4-5 h. I loved this one, god choice for summer and spring. Sillage is moderate.

Wemano
Wemano

When I first tested this perfume, I liked it instantly. However, after a few hours I couldn't detect much of it. But the fragrance was coming up in my head more and more, so finally bought a small bottle.
Today I wore it to a wedding, sprayed two times behind each ear and now more then 12 hours later I can still smell this lovely fragrance! I'm quite surprised by that after my first experience. Now I want to keep my head turning so I can catch a whiff every time from this sexy fresh floral, yum!
I can definitely recommend this, any place any time!

pipergirl
pipergirl

Finally a jasmine perfume that actually works with my chemistry! So many of them don't but Mon Jasmine Noir develops beautifully on my skin (paper just does not do MJN justice). I love the combination of the nougat, woody musk and jasmine - all freshened by cedar. It feels both classic and modern at the same time. Truly elegant, timeless and sexy. Love this!

francess.raymundo
francess.raymundo

This perfume smells like Christian Dior Fahrenheit

zosoroxy

Sample spoken for. I just realized (My Bad- REALLY SORRY- Please forive?) that I listed this review under the wrong Bvlgari- My negative review is for Bvlgari Jasmin Noir (black bottle), NOT this "Mon Jasmin Noir" (white bottle)!
Sincerest apologies, pls forgive?

zosoroxy

PS this is a carded sample (EdP), ~ 1 ml. remaining. Am planning on tossing it, but- If anyone would care for this sample, I'll gladly mail it (Continental US please). I'll check back in a few days, will ship to 1st pm w/ complete mailing address. (I'm in Upstate NY). Thank you, Lisa R :)

zosoroxy

When will I learn? I was looking forward to a deep, dark, intense, woodsy Jasmine, already infused with the natural sweetness of Jasmine... As if Jasmine really *needed* any sugar added. Silly me!

Ick. Eeck. BLAH. Sorry. Just another gourmand. Tons of horrible, sickly syrupy sweetened vanilla nougat, immediately & lasting. I'm trying to convince myself that I detect Jasmine here somewhere, but am unable to do so. A scrubber.

Jasmine soliflore is so magnificent, ethereal... It's SO intense, it begs for balancing notes to blend. I've decided to purchase my own essential oils (although Jasmine is a bit costly!) and try blending just a few drops at a time- The natural sweet intensity of Jasmine cut with a gorgeous, sweet, smokey Sandal & camphorous Cedarwood, the sweetness cut (soured / brightened) w/ a bit of Bergamot, complimented by maybe a dash of Sweet Orange Oil... Perfumista's / Misters, kindly advise, what additional (or alternate) blend notes might you suggest, to balance my experiment? (Will try to find oakmoss!). Also- I've been Googling sites to purchase EO's, any preferred/recommended tried & true (steam distilled) EO suppliers? (I'm having trouble finding all EO's I want, from one single supplier.) PS- I don't want any synthetic oudh, can't afford the real deal- Am trying to incorporate only affordable EO's!

Ariesboy
Ariesboy

This is brilliant.

Smelt this at the airport. Fragrance for a classy lady.
Evokes a similar reaction that I get from Jasmine Noir.

EmilyTheStrange
EmilyTheStrange

At almost 30 years of age, I have finally found my signature scent. This is the first Bvlgari fragrance I've ever had and I absolutely adore it. Perfect for day or night wear and never fails to draw compliments. The Jasmine is what I smelled first and contrary to what others have said, it lingers on me long after the dry down. Once the Jasmine starts to fade, an almond nougat/vanilla scent starts to surface which compliments the Jasmine beyond words. It is absolutely beautiful and I'm in love with it, not to mention very impressed (and surprised!) that Bvlgari have fast become my favourite fragrant house. Fantastic staying power. To me this is simply Heaven in a bottle.

UPDATE 10/9/13: I still absolutely adore this scent, however my signature is now Black Orchid as I fell for that harder and faster than any perfume I've ever tried. To update this review though: my above review was in Winter. I've been using MJN for a couple of days now it's Spring and WOW....it is still amazing but my gosh, it's a different scent in warmer weather than it is in colder weather! I don't actually get much nougat from this now it's warm...it's mainly Sugared Jasmine, Fresh Almonds and has a very GREEN smell to it now, which is lovely!! I didn't think for a second that this scent would be so versatile but it is, and I'm chuffed it's obviously one that can be worn all year round :)

balzac
balzac

Kirsten Dunst is the perfect choice for this fragrance.
The above description is on point.

This is the feeling of freedom with a bit
of thought (it's not throwing too much caution to the wind).
A wonderful free-spirited parfum but
It definitely has it's bite.
I believe in a cool night, by water, after mid-night, moon...this can
be completely, dramatically magically intoxicating.

This is not a "don't be afraid of the dark" but rather, it is
An introduction to the dark, and that's what keeps it fresh..(white flowers) gives off this youthful play, They are the sharp edge of this parfum as well. its slight nutty
base tones and the musk grounds the fragrance making it
it sexy in spite of it's youthful feel.

Revolutionary for Blvgari and one of, if not my favorite of,
The Blvgari House.

A very Smart parfum. Crispy and uplifting.

Thank You Frangratica, this is a joyful experience!!

mery09
mery09

I like this one,sweet but surprinsingly for Bvlgari long lasting . Somehow similar with Dior Addict.

Pari88
Pari88

Sharp Lily, Citrus and some mens cologne notes all mixing with Jasmine, Nougat, Woods, and Musk. This is absolutely delicious. The masculinity in this is not at all butch or dark, no leather, whips and chains here; this is almost androgynous. On the right females skin, this turns out to be an angelic scent; fresh and sweet with Jasmine and Lily spicing it up. I absolutely adore this, even more than Jasmin Noir. The freshness in this makes this an all rounder, perfect signature any day of the year and yes, any occasion as well. By no means can a man wear this, it is still sweet and all Woman, the perfect kind. I love this and highly recommend everyone try it, and if it works for you it's going to be your top 10 easily. :-)

Jasmin noir is a close the skin scent, barely any silage with a lasting power of 6+. This, has amazing silage, just perfect, and last also 6+. So, I will definitely be purchasing this over and over again for years to come.

Chicagobelle
Chicagobelle

I got a sample of this at Sephora over the weekend; Although it smells fresh and clean, I do not like it. I do however want to try more fragrances from Bvlgari. I have never tried their perfumes prior to this.

Emerald17
Emerald17

I originally *thought* I preferred "Mon Jasmin Noir L'Eau Exquise", based on the paper strip samples I had. I was looking for something I could use during warmer weather, that wasn't sweet and fruity. But now that I'm sampling the two on my skin, I have to say that I LOVE this one much better. In fact, I've come to the conclusion that I don't even like the L'Eau Exquise version at all (at least not on my skin).

Mon Jasmin Noir doesn't start off too exciting; so I really wasn't expecting much out of it. (This is the complete opposite reaction I got from L'Eau Exquise. I enjoyed the top notes but was really disappointed when it went away.) It starts off with a blast of bright & bitter citrus-alcohol, but that quickly goes away and leaves behind a very light, fresh and cool (as if the flowers were just taken out of a refrigerator) lily of the valley note. This first whiff flowers wasn't heavy at all; more like a breeze passing through. And then it goes away and leaves behind it, a beautiful jasmine scent that's NOT sickening (which is hard for me to find in most jasmine fragrances!) nor sweet. It then mingles, surprisingly (especially to me, because noone has mentioned this at all) with a scent that reminds me of cumin or something else altogether!!! You know that dirty/skanky vibe you get from VW Boudoir or McQueen's Kingdom? That's what I'm getting here; only prettier because of the noticeable jasmine note; more refined, and downright sexy. I don't know what my skin is doing to this fragrance, but I LIKE it! I like it a lot! And I can see myself purchasing a full bottle in the near future....if the husband allows it. :)

*BTW, Mon Jasmin Noir L'Eau Exquise dried down to that bitter, slightly sour tea scent that I've gotten from scents like Escale a Portofino, and Eau de Rochas. Bleh.

harpist
harpist

I had a chance to compare this with the L'exquise and I have to say I prefer that one much more. This scent is definitely very clean and not as sweet- I could definitely smell a woodsy/almost fizzy coke fragrance lightly hovering over the floral. If anything, it reminded me of Estee Lauder's Youth-Dew; it is suitable for a mature audience that prefers elegant scents. I only sprayed a little but it seems to last pretty long.

Juliana6
Juliana6

I can compare this scent with a sophisticated, fine white pearl necklace. It seems so fragile- stays close to the skin, doesn't have much sillage, but in the same time it's classic, elegant and unique. That's where its strength lies! It will be perfect spring/ summer scent.
It's not "noir", it's rather a transparent, shimmering veil of a young, innocent bride with sparkling eyes. And her wedding bouquet is made from lily-of-the- valley.
The main notes I detect are lily-of-the-valley, patchouli and a light, sensual musk. I love the nougat here. I think it gives that "Bvlgari" detail, that something we found in every their scent.
It's like the young, blushing bride caresses her groom's cheek with her long, soft eyelashes, giving all her endless love to him.
As I mentioned, it stays close to the skin, which makes this scent even more sensual, intimate. The one who likes it and wants to get a whiff of it, needs to come very close... And she must let him to come very close.
A whisper of love in the shape of a perfume. Love it.

UPDATE:
I was writing about the poor sillage. I've been wearing this scent for 4 days at work and my colleagues were complimenting about that long and sensual trail of scent I left behind me. So...

ailishlu
ailishlu

I have to agree with the last poster. This is a unique scent. Very sensual and unusual. The opening is amazing
but unfortunaely it becomes a close to the skin scent almost immediately on me. I don't get too much sweetness. I find it just right. This makes me want to test more of the other Bvlgari perfumes.

mendokuse
mendokuse

Bulgari is a very under-rated perfume house. Three of my favorite fragrances are made by Bulgari, and I am always surprised by the number of people who have never sampled any of their perfumes. Mon Jasmin Noir has an elegant, distinctive but comfortable scent that can easily be singled out among its contemporary current designer fragrances on the market, which makes it a great signature fragrance for anyone who wants to wear a scent that feels unique without being flashy or crossing into the difficult, avant-garde realm championed by fragrance connoisseurs.

Although it has a fairly straight-forward white jasmine center, the opening of this perfume has an infusion of aniseed, nougat and musk, nestled in the white florals. It is delicious without being gourmand. Unfortunately, the wine-like jasmine just touches on the verge of being over-poweringly sweet and headache-inducing for sensitive noses, and for some people, the aniseed and musk could be interpreted as a trace of acidic sweat. However, that slightly human odour could be part of what lends a sultry, sensual appeal to what could otherwise have been a very prim and proper fragrance and makes you want to pull close to it.

After a powerful opening, this perfume wears close to the skin and fades quietly. The real beauty of this fragrance lies in the drydown on fabric, which revives the sensation of smelling it from the bottle, but in a warmer, subtler form. Although not strong, it will last for one or two extra days on clothes with an exquisite, delicate radiance.

This perfume has some flaws (a certain aggressive roughness in the formula), but remains charming and loveable. It is a lush womanly fragrance, gentle but powerful, timeless, at once sophisticated and approachable. It also suits a wide age range, but is probably a bit unsuitable for teens. It can feel both young and fresh, or poised and experienced. I highly recommend this fragrance for all occasions, casual or formal, although not for airplane flights or such.

Kiera79
Kiera79

This doesn't last very long on me. I sprayed it an hour ago and it's almost gone. Also, I didn't get much jasmine, but that is probably my chemistry. Citrus always turns sour on me and dominates almost anything else. As a result i get tart citrus with musk. Not good.

bartenderbabe
bartenderbabe

Mon Jasmin Noir is a pretty scent, first spray coming out as dominant jasmine and a bouquet of sugar sprinkled nuts. I don't see melon listed as a note, but I can smell it somewhere in the mix of this lovely composition. The nougat is beautiful, giving this musky concoction a gourmand touch, like eating honey doused baklava while surrounded by a garden of white flowers. Decadent and rich! Sadly, that yummy nougat that makes Mon Jasmin Noir so lovely is the same note that kills it in the end...after 30 minutes the cake has deflated and all you smell is stale nuts and oily flour. What was once a dreamy fantasy has become dead flowers sitting beside a can of dried out Play-doh. Sad end to a scent that had so much promise.

Chocobaby
Chocobaby

I have Mon Jasmin Noir L'eau Exquise but I find it too light and airy, and the original Jasmin Noir is too strong. Mon Jasmin Noir seems to be somewhere in the middle and I was so set on loving it that I bought it after barely trying it on at the store. When I first spray this, I can detect very little jasmin, but a strong whiff of "sweat", which I don't remember ever getting when I tried on at the store. I think it's the nougat scent, but somehow, it smells "salty". As it dries down, I get more powder. It almost smells like Johnson's Baby Powder. I can't decide if I like this or not. Will have to try a few more times.

finehand
finehand

Lovely scent, but no staying power on me.

It's pretty, but lacks the indolic quality Jasmin Noir (black bottle) has. I personally love indolent white florals so Mon Jasmin Noir is alright enough, but I wouldn't bring it home. The nougat note is a nice touch though.

Good "starter" jasmine fragrance.

benpaul12
benpaul12

My goodness, I find that this perfume has an ability to excite me like no other perfume on a woman ever has.

Amazing, elegant and very sensual.

The jasmine note mixed with nougat is intoxicating. If you are wearing this, look out!

camaral
camaral

To me this fragrance is all business. It says "You WILL take me seriously." But without being pushy. I agree with another reviewer who referred to Mon Jasmin Noir as the Fahrenheit for women. Not the same in sillage, however.
The notes I get are cedar, nougat, jasmin and musk.
This is a no-nonsense fragrance for when a person wants to project smart, stable, focused and feminine. Think court rooms, class rooms, presentations and meetings.
It smells like confidence and diplomacy.

rlhunt
rlhunt

I so want to love this perfume but for me it has that odd synthetic Ozone type smell that just over powers any other note in it. This note is also found in many other new perfumes on the market such as. Yellow Diamonds and La Vie Est Bell. I call it canned air. Anybody else smell that note or is it really only me?

londonhermit
londonhermit

On me this is amazing. I was worried the patchouli would be overpowering but it's not the notes blend together seamlessly. On me it's actually a soft powdery smell not like Marchesa was but expensive powder. I love this definitely going to get a full bottle.

persefonex
persefonex

The women i Admire use Bvlgari fragrances and i wanted to be like them. But i didn't find a Bvlgari fragrance that fit me. This one is very feminine and elegant, the kind of fragrance that i can use every day. The jasmine is there without be so strong and the smoky note is soft. Is enough feminine to be noted and enough soft to be pleasant.

haidynn
haidynn

I have bought a 0.85 oz tiny little bottle of this perfume just yesterday and am already disappointed. Generally I like jasmine but this one has a tag-along nougat note tangled with the jasmine too tightly for my liking. On me, it makes the scent too heavy. It sounds better and lighter if I just spray it in the air and step into the cloud. But on the skin it's just too heady, and heavy, and overwhelming. All in all it turned out overly obtrusive. I would be using this one occasionally when a "cozy" mood strikes but it will not be my first choice for every day wear. However the phial is beautiful and looks expensive. This is a scent for ladies who want to make an impression.

Also it's long lasting on me. I can smell it still 5 hours into the day.

PhaedraRose
PhaedraRose

This was my first Bvlgari fragrance,and I think it's beautiful-so Italian,so elegant and classy. Totally different from the sort of scents I am usually attracted to . Although it seems light,it has a rich depth from the jasmine that is quite intoxicating and intensifies as it develops. On first spray I mostly get the powdery musk with the almondy nougat in the background,and for awhile a slightly bitter note from the cedar and citrus,but then it becomes more woody. I do get an echo of Ange ou Demon as other reviewers have commented,but this is much softer. If I had designer clothes, I would save this for when I'm wearing them but as I don't,I'll just have to pretend. Moderate longevity and sillage,suitable for anytime any season.

nayesha
nayesha

Can someone please tell me the difference between Mon jasmin noir lessence and Jasmin noir ? for I am more a lover of woody encens note and lke a strong sent

Thanks in advance

kirtylou
kirtylou

This one surprised me! I am not a big fan of Jasmin Noir (just too masculine for my taste), so when I got a sample of Mon Jasmin Noir, I wasn't too interested in trying it. I ended up giving it a try, and was really impressed! I can smell the patchouli and nougat (a nice almondy scent), and it lasts for a long time. It reminds me of flowerbomb but not as cloyingly sweet as flowerbomb. It stays pleasant throughout, sweet yet slightly dark and musky. I'm wearing it again today and it just suits me so well, day or night. I don't want to buy any more perfume, but if I use up all this sample, I just might have to get it.

blue_belle
blue_belle

This is really lovely. The jasmine and nougat make it sweet, but it's not sugary, and there's a slightly spicy note to it as well.

The sillage on this is very large (I leave a trail of it when going up and down stairs, apparently!), but it's not overpowering in any way. I want to get a full bottle for when my sample runs out!

vero055
vero055

love this fragrance! it last more than 10 hours on my skin, turns a lil woody and spicy, wich i adore! i bought the very small bottle to throw in my bag. and it's juste perfect

Annica

I bought this one on E-bay without knowing how it smelled. Alas I was disappointed.(Review below). As so many times before, I had created a fantasy in my head about how it would smell, and of course it was not as I imagined. Today I would write an ad on E-bay to sell it. Sprayed one last time on the wrist and guess what ... I like it... Very much! What happened to my nose the last weeks? Now I keep this little jewel. This is a fragrance that grows...and grows....

bronstein
bronstein

This one has nothing to do with the original Jasmin Noir, and it's not even black. In fact it's just a nice floral scent for women around 40, nothing more, nothing less.

nush imogen
nush imogen

A lovely soft scent perfect for an early spring day. Normally i find more expensive designer perfumes a little too "old" for me but this one is literally ageless, 20s through 90s, anyone could wear it :) Truly beautiful!

Back when I tried it I loved it, now I bought it and it isn't so attractive to my nose, it is so Bvlgari that I don't seem to enjoy it much.it is very elegant, a big scent, a sweeter base, yet it seems it isn't what I am looking for, so it is going for swap. Thinking the jasmine isn't working in the composition, it is very floral, then mellows out. It is going in one direction only.But isn't me.

Annica

"This perfume reminds me of": Soap. Very, very clean and doesn´t develop much. I can´t find anything noir in this. It´s pure white liquid soap. Doesn´t fit my skintype obviously. So disappointed. I love Jasmin Noir though.
The longevity of Mon Jasmin Noir is exellent for a Bvlgari perfume. I sprayed it early evening and could still smell it the next morning.

stephanie.hamrick
stephanie.hamrick

The top notes of this one are a little harsh on me, but once it's had a few minutes to settle in, it's sexy and elegant. It lasts for hours, which many fragrances don't on me, and it doesn't have that sort of sharp, masculine finish that Jasmin Noir has. It's got a sort of little-black-dress feel to it (ironically, more so than Petite Robe Noire) in that it's elegant, classic, and a bit sexy, not for everyday wear but something that never really goes out of style.

pamelamorgan
pamelamorgan

I really love this! the jasmin vanilla musk combo just seems so warm and sexy on my skin. Its got great longevity which is pretty rare on me and also seems to have pretty heavy sillage as I often catch a whiff (rather than an intentional sniff). I bought this in the summer as it seemed a beautiful floral summer eve fragrance but now its winter and it is still my favorite (I test and buy a lot!)now it has taken on a more warm comforting scent.

also loving elie Saab right now (getting for chrimbo) so will it still be my fav come Jan, who knows?

Vklajic
Vklajic

I received a sample of this. I immediately loved it. Very soft scent, yet empowering. Sweet and fresh at the same time. It is strong and fresh at first but becomes very soft afterwards. Unfortunately it did not last as long as I wish. I love fragrances that are both fresh and floral at the same time, however I prefer a perfume that has a good longevity.

UPDATE: After wearing it a few times I had to update. The longevity is so poor. It hardly lasted an hour on my skin. I went from love to like. Nice smell but nothing interesting.

babel
babel

Bought sight unseen, destined for a gift for mother, on her 90th birthday. Curiosity overtook the cat... and I sneaked it open just to smell it. Just a whiff of the spray nozzle. Did not even squeeze the sprayer. Ohh! DIVINO. Could not get the rich yet subtle aroma off my mind, so after about an hour of tossing and turning not able to sleep thinking about the exquisite smell just waiting to be unleashed next door, I tiptoed and carefully sprayed some on.....

Harsh landing. The perfume came on so overwhelmingly strong that I had to shower and change sheets (did I say I was already in bed?). I was very disappointed, if not downright upset.

Yet the perfume still is divine as it escapes from the bottle, unsprayed. So I figured, it really gives its best after drying and dissipating slightly.

-- Mother is getting a different perfume, BTW.

After writing this I put on a shirt that had been squirted with Mon Jasmin Noir a few days ago. The scent was irresistible! Tobacco. Powdery. A lot better and a *totally different* smell than day one. This perfume definitely needs to 'sit' on one or on a garment for a while. Its scent changes, improves, like red wine which changes notes and nose after being opened.

Tsz
Tsz

A very lovely fragrance. I can smell fresh jasmine, nougat and musk. Sophisticated, fresh and also sexy. I love this scent but unfortunately it has no lasting power on me. The bottle is beautiful.

SheTurtle
SheTurtle

Bvlgari scents have always disappointed me. This is no exception. They never live up to their full potential. From the description, I was expecting a Floriental, and at the onset, I was hopeful. There were beautiful floral top notes with little sweetness thrown in, which were very well balanced. As the top notes faded, some spiciness started to come forth.

Bvlgari scents are notoriously short-lived and break down like old cars. All that was left after three and a half hours was something akin to the smell of a man's cologne on a lightly worn, but unwashed man's shirt. No floral afterglow. No lingering sweetness. Not much of anything.

xVal
xVal

Mature,strong and very rich scent.
Definitely a night perfume.
I don't wear it since its strong for me, but my mom does.
When she spray it I just feel like I'm standing in front of a strong woman, a queen.
This perfume is definitely gives the thinking of a dangerous,mysterious woman.

MsYvette
MsYvette

I don't want to deter everyone from trying this, especially considering the number of positive reviews here. Obviously, it's worked perfectly for many people. It unfortunately didn't work for me, but it goes to show how personal perfumes are from one individual to another!

The ingredient list convinced me that I was going to like this fragrance because it contains my favorite flower (jasmine). But alas, it hates my skin's chemistry with a passion. It saddens me to say that the opening smells like someone rubbed nougat and pepper onto a wrestler's sweaty pits. I'm pretty sure it's from the patchouli. (And a couple of the reviews below indicate that I'm not the only one who experienced this fragrant, sweaty misfortune.) As someone who isn't prone to B.O., I was surprised that it smelled the way it did. To be fair, the dry down smells slightly better with the soft hint of musk and florals. However, the ghost of armpit past still haunted me. =(

I think it was clever that Polge and Labbe decided to include nougat in this since it's an ingredient that not a lot of designer fragrances possess; I just wish that the nougat and jasmine had a stronger presence in the opening. Oh well.

jcshduvsugfvds
jcshduvsugfvds

This reminds me of D&G light blue. Heavy, sweet, cloying, hits you on the soft pallette and sticks like glue in your throat. Light Blue has been put on the forbidden list at work as it gives so many people a neauseated headache. I'm afraid this one would do just the same if I wore it - but I won't, as I find it cheap, heavy and overpowering like old fashioned drug store perfume. No subtlety - just a blast of cloyingly sweet floral. I imagine large women with beehive perms and polyester slacks spraying this on. It is heavy enough to choke you.

I'm surprised to find I dislike Mon Jasmin Noir as much as I do, since Jasmin Noir (black bottle) is one of my favorite scents: complex and deep and sexy. "Mon" Jasmin Noir is like the sexless, cat-figurine-collecting mama of the sexy, supple Jasmin Noir.

kikiena01
kikiena01

Very mature scent - warm, powdery, feminine, sensual with a little hint of sweetness :) I like it very much, but wouldn't wear it, because it's too heavy and grown up for me (I'm 17 :))

I once had Yves Rocher shampoo for blond hair and this smells just the same! :D Weird comparison, I know :))

GREETINGS FROM THE CZECH REPUBLIC! :)

yasmina2
yasmina2

Tried this today amongst a few others.... after 20 mins I couldn't remember which perfume was which on my wrists, hands, and arms, but came back to the perfume counter to ask and Jasmin Noir was indeed the fav. Too me it smells fresh and sweet at the same time, it is a breathtakingly pretty scent. I almost bought this, but decided to wait until the perfume had lived a little on my skin.... well by the time I returned home, only a few hours later, I had to search for scent the on my skin. It still smelled divine on the tester card, but had virtually disappeared from the back of my hand. What a shame, but I am not prepared to pay $180 AUD for 100ml and for it not to last.... If it doesn't last it's eliminated.(I have had the same problem with Bvlgari Rose Essential, and Pour Homme on my husband).... In it's place up stepped Chanel's Coco Noir..... Now not at all similar, but it is created by the father of Jasmin Noir's creator... and now it is late into the evening and it is still with me sweet and warm.

4downtheshore
4downtheshore

Love at first sniff..I was at a department store fragrance counter and I noticed this. I sprayed it on the paper next to the bottle and wow, so beautiful. The sales person asked me if I needed help and he noticed the bottle I was holding. He said "Ahh, mon jasmin noir is amazing!". Very true. I am super picky about perfume and I knew this one was right for me. It's clean but floral and different from the safe perfumes I usually go for. Maybe a bit masculine but I think that's why I like it. I haven't smelled anything else like it and it's a winner!

tvu
tvu

This is unique, it is quite different from the celebrity scents that i have, so warmth and sensual. It has this ambery sweetness but also lightness which is quite modern. So addictive smelling it :) What i loved most is its long lasting power, it will last forever, well over 7 hrs on skin. The dry down is wonderful. This is a very special perfume, truly is a shining diamond and should be on every woman best list :)

Perfumefreak
Perfumefreak

I really can say: It's AMAZING!
I'M SO IN LOVE WITH THIS!
The first blast is fruity jasmine. It's soft and mature.
I get strong nougat and jasmine at first, in the middle comes woody scent. And some vanilla comes to mind, perhaps that is the jasmine.
I wore it in nighttime and as i woke up next day, i could still smell it.
Gentle and so soft. Just utterly lovely scent!

Ps.
Bought a bottle of unscented bodylotion and sprayed Mon Jasmin Noir in it 30-40 times: unbelievably softly scented homemade bodylotion to strengthen Mon Jasmin Noir perfume on my skin. Aaaaah!
And, I bought second perfume bottle. Just in case I run out of Mon Jasmin Noir.
This might be my signature scent.

marcello19
marcello19

I had a BLV fragrance few years ago, but I was not keen on that one, however a few days ago I decided to test almost all the BLV fragrances and this one stood out for me by a mile. I sprayed it on paper first but it was really hard to detect anything. On skin however this smells divine. What I can smell is lily of the valley, jasmine and nougat. It is powdery yet sweet, perfect for all kind of weather, but defenietly a daytime fragrance. The longevity is really good, so I ordered a 50ml bottle.

EDIT: I got this, and I use this stuff nearly everyday now. This is not a sillage monster, of course, but it has quite a good longevity. I think this stuff will do its magic during the colder autumn days and maybe springtime too.
If you want a sillage monster, and a heavy, sweet fragrance I'd recommend the original BLV Jasmin Noir (in the black bottle). That fragrance is surely a wintertime perfume.

Babylone
Babylone

I love it. Not too sweet, lots of subtlety, and doesn't turn into aftershave or insecticide after twenty minutes on my skin.
Renata

an.jorePipip
an.jorePipip

For me, it is more acceptable than Jasmin Noir. It has delicate sweet spicy scent with a hint of jasmin at the background. This fragrance develops so well on my skin, and it has effect like Lancome Hypnose Homme as the drydown. Even though it is way lighter than Jasmin Noir, on me the staying power is quite impressive! I do like this one!

Thaigirl
Thaigirl

Wow ! After surching so long for the perfect, sexy, elegant, different, not overpowering and snuggly signature scent, I think I am in love. My new favorite for sure. While I wasn't a fan of the original jasmin noir, this one really rocked my world. To me it has everything a good perfume should have. The mix of noga and jasmin is just so perfect. It is not too sweet and not too loud. And not to mention the lovely bottle. It is love for me....

Eicher
Eicher

Bvlgari is one of my favourite brand together with Boucheron and Kenzo. These three are "imbattables". But the Jasmin Noir collection ( does not matter which one )... I don't feel anything. It simply does not work on my skin. Have no chemistry. I literally cannot smell
a n y t h i n g. So, I possibly cannot even rate any component.

Kimmer112065
Kimmer112065

I was terribly disappointed in this scent. Honestly it smells like a sweaty man. Like some man that had sprayed on cheap cologne in the morning and then sweated all day. Yuck!!!!!! I sprayed it on and my office mate said it smells like a mans cologne. Glad I only bought the sample spray.

Migalex
Migalex

I do not grasp the appeal of this perfume. Well, at least it is stronger than Jasmin Noir, which is in itself a positive thing. To me it does not smell of jasmine at all. What it smells of, to me, is woods, like a plain masculine perfume with very little to zero projection. To me its appeal is zero.

Bebette
Bebette

Sigh... I saw this at Ross and got SOOOOOO excited! I was about to grab it and protect it like a quarterback to the touch down but as I reached for it a woman asked for help. She asked me if I knew anything about any of the fragrances there were there (which happens to me a LOT there, every time I go to TJ Maxx or Ross because most are tourists and unfamiliar with the fragrances or translations and I apparently have a friendly face for them to approach). Slightly irritated by the delay in the delight in smelling this new fragrance that I was going to help myself to, my distraction ended up saving me. After looking up about 8 different perfumes that I wasn't familiar with, I helped her select one that would suit her based on taste alone as there were no testers, in PORTUGUESE none the less which I do not speak but maybe 6 fluent sentences as my boyfriend is from Brasil and I'm trying to learn. Buttttttttt she finally picked one and we both seemed content as I'd held my own in the language barrier. As she was walking away I grabbed this box of Mon Jasmin Noir and started to make my way to the cashier... as she turned around for one last thank you (obrigado), she saw what I had in my hand she smiled guiltily and held her wrist to my nose.. She had somehow managed to open one of the Mon Jasmin Noir's through the plastic encasing, not the wrap, but those big plastic boxes. Thank goodness she did now reading these reviews! It was beautiful, sensual, innocent, very soft and white floral, but she had sprayed it not even 30 more minutes prior and it was already in the woody floral dry down and almost dead! I need longevity in this heat and humidity, so for the few whom don't suffer these problems, I envy you!

kimmielynn
kimmielynn

A beautiful, mature, sweet and sexy scent. Very classy but not pretentious at all.

nikkimouse
nikkimouse

This is such a beautiful scent, but fleeting. Not only is the scent very similar to Bvlgari's 'Voile de Jasmin', but sadly so is it's longevity. While it is improved, and the addition of nouget / candy almond, does make this even more delicious.... I just cant constitute paying this price for something that honestly lasts one hour or less on my skin. If it lasts longer for you, I envy you!! Again, the smell is devine!

And if there is a similarity to Ellie Saab?? I dont see it! Ellie Saab is too dominated by patchouli to be THAT similar

xabaras
xabaras

There is a delicate sweetness which envelops you from the beginning, a light floral note which becomes very pleasant, and the jasmine doesn't scream in this very well balanced juice. It is very harmonic, very feminine, sexy, verging on gourmand, but not quite, it's the best Bvlgari fragrance achievement in my opinion, it doesn't get boring, not weary and it would be perfect in the office or in the evening. I really like it!

LadyRogue
LadyRogue

I adore most Bvlgari scents, they are all pretty bottles full of quality ingredients and enchanting fragrances. However: not all scents compliment every nose and/or chemistry. And Bvlgari is no exception. (alas)

To my nose Mon Jasmine Noir is the little less sophisticated sister of Jasmine Noir (in the black bottle) MJN is lighter, breezier and with a fleeting character and less sex-appeal. Now, I can't deny that she's pretty! She is. She has that wonderful jasmine note that we like, a hint of nougat and even a far cry of patchouli. But whereas her big sister JN is a sexy seductress that leaves no doubt about her intentions and that she is sensual and long lasting. MJN is more 'shy', and eager to leave rather than to stay and to seduce.

To me, MJN is for people who would like a lighter more office friendly version of JM - and don't mind refreshing it a couple of times. (the silage is wonderful be it far less noticeable to JM -- but the longevity is a bit short)
Bvlgari scents are not the cheapest, and for the price & the -usual- Bvlgari quality, I am somewhat disappointed about the shy and fleeting nature of this scent? But, perhaps my nose gets too quickly used to it?

My best advice? Try this one on your skin and let your nose and chemistry tell you if it's worth the price-tag since I am not sure if my nose gets too used to it too quickly -- It has happened to me before that I couldn't smell scents very quickly after application anymore, yet others could.
Since I wear fragrances for MY pleasure far more than for others. I dislike scents that don't give me a whiff of: "Hello! I am still here!" now and again throughout the day. So I have to say, this one is not for me. Better luck to you : )

vallzinha
vallzinha

fantastic, lovely, full of charm, remarkable, very well fixed. Very sexy!

sehaman
sehaman

Boy, did I love this when I first smelled it in the store. Sometimes I find jasmine to be cloying...but this was light and refreshing.

However, I was disappointed in this fragrance once I brought it home and started to really wear it. Firstly, the lasting power is really not very good at all. Secondly, now that it's getting hot again here, I find that it's the sweetness that really comes through. I feel like it smells like a little-girl candy shop. Like cotton candy.

goodcupoftea
goodcupoftea

its a beautiful parfum with quiet unusual mixture of jasmin, citrus and something sweet like candy... Gorgeous, but i am disappointed with lasting power - too short!

skylar
skylar

There aren't that many scents that I dislike, but unfortunately this is one of them. I was expecting a sexy, soft and sensual jasmine and all I could smell from the top notes was vanilla pudding and sweat (I see from other review it's not only me). The dry down is ok, but the top notes are pretty sickening. The lasting power is passable, but could have been better.

LydiaLiu
LydiaLiu

Tested it on my wrist today, it starts beautifully, I like this part best, I can smell some fresh grassy notes combined the hidden jasmin, I think it's lily of the vally here makes it this way, it plays such a lovely role in this perfume.

Compared with the opening which I like, the middle and base can not excite me, but still good. I thought the nougat would smell too sweet but to the contrary, it smells gentle, not that sweet and creamy, quite acceptable to my taste, it doesn't ruin the perfume at all, it just add a feminine and warm touch there. Base notes are musky and woody, I really can't praise it a lot for this part because it's just average, just like many other floral woody musk.

To sum up Mon Jasmin Noir is a very nice perfume, it can be worn on a wide range of age, occupation, occassions or even each season. As an aside, compare it with the black bottle Jasmin Noir, it's of course different, brighter and more crispy, also a lighter base.

Zippora
Zippora

i don't like this perfume on me, it reminds me about my father smell, yes, this perfume is for man i think
but for my father its so identical to him. love if he wear this ;)

HUEbris
HUEbris

I can feel citrus so weakly. just jasmine and sweetness. That's so disappointed, but not bad smell. quite good. also have powerful longevity.
If it become flavor reversion, then you can smell citrus intensively, but jasmine and sweetness become weak, so It's not long-lasting.

acv43
acv43

Firstly i must say i don't understand any negative comments about the ad campaign for this frag, Kirsten and her friend, Mr. Lion, both look stunning. I don't like to think of someone who buys products based off an ad, but this one definitely piqued my interest!

today i bought the 25ml purse size, the quality of the packaging is really fantastic-- definitely brings to mind the luxury jewelry that Bvlgari is known for.

words to describe this scent: classic, timeless, elegant, sophisticated and reserved.
Mon Jasmin Noir is not dark, voluptuous, or brash as the name might imply, but light and subtle, a scent that draws people near you, not projects you to other people.
The notes listed provide a very accurate description of the fragrance, i especially find the Jasmine and nougat pair quite charming :)

katiushka
katiushka

I envy you ladies who can pull this off! This is such a nice scent…there really is something of the African and Indian jungles in it! Wild yet elegant, like a cheetah or jaguar. Women are often compared to cats; I love how this fragrance turns this around and evokes an image of the larger cats - the queens of the jungle who run the show.

It’s not for me, unfortunately. I might be allergic to some of the ingredients – this perfume makes me sneeze if I wear it for more than two hours at a time. I also start getting tired of smelling it on myself. I would absolutely love to smell this on someone in bypassing, though!

edlina
edlina

Im in LOVE with Mon Jasmin Noir!! I never thought i fall for this one cause i always had an headache whenever it comes to Jasmine notes in perfumes. But this one is really different. It's so soft,rich,creamy smell & had a good staying power on me .. I LOVE IT!!

EauSensuelle
EauSensuelle

Mon Jasmin Noir is a supposedly, very lush-plush, high class oriental.

When I went once to Nordstroms when this came out, I was dying to smell this. I thought it would be something unusual, like a pure, white jasmine wrapped in a veil of strange, creamy nougat. I was so excited to smell this, I was almost "Hand it over, clerk!". This, however, when I smelled it, gave me a great sadness that I will never come over.

It smells like, well, obviously a floral. It, however, does not smell like a proud floral, but a strange, green-sappy sort of floral. I get a strange whiff of gardenia as well, but it fades not after long. In the drydown, I get a bitter, not-what-I-expected nougat, this was no creamy nougat, but a bitter, strange nougat. The End.

To tell the truth, I find Mon Jasmin Noir to be a plain, boring, all-over-the-place floral. The scent itself it somewhat weird, which is likely because "Mon" states that this is supposed to be something pure white, while "Noir" states it is supposed to be dark and woody. Black or White? I like the song, but definitely not this fragrance.

The scent smells like mainly like jasmine, bitter nougat and a sick-smelling gardenia. Overall, this is actually a green boring scent. Obviously, nothing like the legendary Tendre Poison. I am really not impressed.

Pierina

This is such beautiful scent.

Perfect for the nape of the neck.
I wear this when I am going out somewhere nice.
Patchouli always dances on my skin and it is pronounced but in gentle harmony with the nougat here.

I dont think this scent lasts long enough. it needs to be resprayed every 4 hours or so.
people question the Noir aspect of the name.. it suits Noir silk or chiffon to me...
I bought a 25ml bottle to see how I went with liking this.. I think I will purchase another, possibly a 50ml and save the 25ml as a portable is really needed here..
this is a dinner scent or a slow dance scent not a nightclub scent..

Raquel73
Raquel73

I love it!!
For me is a summer or spring fragance,very soft and elegant.

aschiffm
aschiffm

what a beautiful blend of musk, nougat and jasmine. smells creamy and luxurious. it's light smelling but also warm undertones. the citrus is veryyy subtle which is nice, especially because i'm not a big citrus person. this scent would be great in spring, summer and even winter. very pleasant!

AmoreProfumi
AmoreProfumi

SO SEDUCTIVE BABY! Rich beautiful smell is sure to captivate your olfactory senses, HANDS DOWN (IMO) way better then the orig. && this is to me a little more easy on the nose. Yeah there's nothing really Noir about the bottle, but who cares your wearing the scent not the bottle, I enjoy the new design it looks like it was given least to me some hips lol && its pretty by adding a couple simplistic touches. I absolutely adore the 25ml. bottle :)

You will deff. enjoy it if your interested, && any fan of jasmine scents will fall in love with it, great longevity, tad pricey, but elegance has that tag. :)

I love this one >.<"
I bought it last night . .
very mature for me, but it's ok . .
I love the jasmine fragrance :D

Trvevil
Trvevil

After reading not too great reviews I gave it a try. Let's say, it didn't give off any licorice, though 'jasmine' at one phase did remind me of Jasmin Noir in black bottle.

At start it was flowery and elegant in Bvlgary kind of elegance. It wasn't jasmine right away, it was paired with lily of the valley and seemed pretty generic to me.

The biggest surprise I had when it had been on my for several hours. In my country we have jasmine that is a bit different - it has 4 petals that gives the flower almost square shape and it has very sweet warm smell. Some people say it's not jasmine, but I believe it might be a specie. So at the end this fume smells like sun warmed jasmine. Not too intense for a white floral, but noticeable.

atv315
atv315

I like this fragrance, but for other people who are WAY more into florals (and I mean florals that are NOTHING BUT florals). Jasmine is my favorite flower yet this is too floral for me. It is pretty one-dimensional in that sense...which I don't think is really a bad thing for perfumes based on one flower or one fruit, for example...it's just not my personal preference. That being said, I think that it could have been toned down a bit and made a bit less sharp. If it would have been a bit less harsh with a softer and a touch sweeter dry-down, then this would have been great.

Sillage: 7/10

Christie171
Christie171

Since it's the new year, I'm going to change the way I do my review on perfumes.

Mon Jasmin Noir-Bvlgari

I love this stuff! I'm going to admit, I was a little skeptical about this because the original doesn't smell that nice on me and Bvlgari perfumes don't have great sillage. But I smelled this at Macy's and was completely in love with it. The jasmine isn't overpowering unlike some perfumes to the point where it smells like cat pee. Then the drydown is very interesting with the nougat, patchouli and cedarwood blend. I recommend you wear this to fancy or formal events in the daytime instead of night because it's too subtle for nighttime. 10/10!

hanilee84
hanilee84

received this as a xmas present from my sister. love the packaging and although wasn t a fan of jasmine and wouldnt have chosen this for myself really like the blend with the other notes and recommend it have been given compliments heeheehee. thanks sis!

geur
geur

Just got this for Christmas Eve this year and it is EXCELLENT! I love jasmine, but as it can be very overwhelming to some... this one is blended and balanced so well that I swear it is uniquely and magnificently luxurious. I simple love it and my husband really loves it, and that means more hugs! As with all perfumes it is very personal, but I am confident that I will get questions and compliments from my colleagues once I get back from this Christmas vacation. Moreover, I am sure my students will love it and they will smile on some subconscious level as I pass by. Hopefully that will inspire them to speak more English. (I am an EFL teacher)

Try it ! wear it on your skin and be inspired by this fine Bvlgari parfum. I am sold!

halwaya
halwaya

Slowly falling in love with that one.. and I think I would if that was an everyday fragrance, but to my opinion it is for special occasions only, so 'Noir' would be a hint it is for the evening (black dress ;)).

I need to mention the bottle. I love it! So elegant, real masterpiece. But only 'Noir' about it is that black ribbon.

I find Mon Jasmine Noir more interesting than the original version and I like the way the smell develops on my skin. This fragrance makes me feel really special and for that reason I put it on my favourite shelf.

goingblonde
goingblonde

The Jasmine is soft and not over powering ,

On me it stays close to the skin and i like that.

A very lovely fragrance especially if you like Jasmine.

Its romantic and elegant.

LaBoheme84
LaBoheme84

This is such an elegant floral, yet not pretentious. Love it! Jasmine is more of a top note that leads to the heart of nougat-sweetened lily of the valley and just a hint of jasmine blended in. There is a subtle hint of something "noir" in this, I think that's the patchouli and cedar. Nice!

kakcha
kakcha

I hav bought this perfume last week and as i like the smell ..musky,woody and floral.but it does not stayed long...less then 2 hrs .

Nathalia
Nathalia

Just tried a sample of Mon Jasmin Noir.

The opening is pleasant with the citrus and flowers together. Then, I noticed that, what I think is the Nougat seemed to temper the musk and woody notes, elegantly softening them.

Unfortunately, after the top notes are completely vanished (only 20 minutes) , it turns into a simple scent of talc powder, just like if I applied Johnson's Baby Powder! : (

I wanted to buy Mon Jasmin Noir, but of course, I wouldn't pay that price just for smelling like talc.

AwissLavlynn
AwissLavlynn

i've got bvlgari jasmin noir as my 23rd birthday present on july 2011..
i love this very much, i will describe this as elegant, sexy and expensive for me.
the most contributing factor that why i love this much is because my fiance love the scent too..=)...
the smell can stay almost a week on my clothes...

OVincze
OVincze

This fragrance captivated me the moment I smelled it, just perfect and actually in my opinion a lot more like jasmine than the original. I always found Bulgari fragrances likeable and wearable albeit not very exciting or original. Jasmin Noir was a lot more my taste, however I could hardly smell any jasmine in it and some note(s) gave me a horrid headache. I bought it and returned it, although it intrigued me I could not wear it.

So, you never know why that happens I skipped smelling Mon Jasmin Noir for a long time and when I finally did I was like wow. The name fits it much better than the original. The lily of the valley in the top is also a note I adore. On the skin it smells very warm, musky and oriental, exciting and complicated, sexy but with a mysterious side, never loud or tacky. A woman that would intrigue men with class, beauty and mystery. Just a gorgeous scent. Different and complicated the way I love my fragrances. It does have good sillage and very good lasting power but no it does not leave a loud trail, those that will come close enough to you will certainly be mesmerized.

sirop de Liège

I just received one as a present, it is not a scent I would have chosen because I'm not so crazy about patchouli. When I sprayed it on at home I was not impressed, but when I went outside in the cool autum air it smelled really nice. To me it is not too strong to wear for work, some of my other perfumes have been critized by my co-workers for being too strong.

Giannahazagunaka Buddhizt
Giannahazagunaka Buddhizt

@ Sherapop, you're review is spot on!

I'd like to add that mon jasmine noir and viole' de jasmin are very similar. With viole de' jasmin the initial smell is wonderful the drydown is simply as you put it 'nivea lotion' ...lol. Not that I dont like the smell of Nivea lotion (I'm actually fond of it) although I can hardly justify the pricetag ':/

I cant help but wonder if this 'mon jasmine noir' is basically just recycled overstock of 'viole de jasmin', seriously ..lol

Pierina

Incredible! I have to have this! musky,spicy sensual... I cant wait until this arrives.

I would love to know who the brilliant marketing mind was who first came up with the idea of slapping a personal possessive pronoun on the name of a fragrance to create a new flanker name. It really is nonsensical, if you think about it. So if MON JASMIN NOIR belongs to me, to whom does my bottle of JASMIN NOIR belong? To you, perhaps?

In this particular case, the name is doubly illogical, because there is not a drop of noir anywhere to be sniffed in MON JASMIN NOIR. The licorice has been replaced by lily of the valley (white) and the almonds have been replaced by musk (clear). Even the bottle of this flanker is transparent. They appear to have changed the shape of the bottle in order to distinguish it from VOILE DE JASMINE, this house's Nivea lotion-esque jasmine perfume (not sweet).

According to my nose, MON JASMIN falls into the recently created category of sweet laundry scents, with a fairly big dose of jasmine and a vaguely EDEN-esque quasi-polymeric (synthetic) quality in the drydown. There is also a touch of light woods.

All in all, a completely different perfume from its namesake. Jasmine is the common denominator, but here it is much more musky (albeit sweet) than oriental. I prefer the original.

jodee
jodee

Don't ever, ever, ever reformulate this! I will be very upset and I ain't a'lion! Lame play on words, I know:). I love that lion though! He's awesome!

MaiCecile
MaiCecile

There is something absolutely captivating about this.

ltinuviel
ltinuviel

It's nice, if you like jasmin :)
Very feminine, but on me it's gone after 2 hours :/

mylancome

Surprisingly long lasting for a spring/summer season fragrance. Suitable for night use or autumn/winter use if you have headache on strong heavy perfume. An elegant, classy fragrance. I know the upper class ladies in my country like to use this. Very upper class taste.

Pasionaria
Pasionaria

Sensual, charming and brilliant fragrance

shabbus
shabbus

I've grown leery of trying Bvlgari fragrances. No matter how glorious the opening, they all seem to share that funky, unbathed 'Bvlgari schtink' in the drydown, and I find that repellent.

But I keep searching for one that doesn't dissappoint, and I think that I've found it in MJN. I've used it several times over the last couple of days, and in fact, drained the sample. I immediately understand the the effortless elegance and seem to hold my head higher when I'm wearing it. And it has never de-volved into the Bvlgari schtink. Not once. Now that may be because it doesn't last more than 2 or 3 hours, but nevertheless, here is something that I really like to wear. At the office, and into the early evening.

I may have to bust the autumn perfume budget and indulge in a bottle of this. My first Bvlgari!

P.S.I don't understand the Kristin Dunst thing or the lion for that matter. Seems waaay tacky for such an elegant scent.

D_D_T_L_V
D_D_T_L_V

Ever seen the movie "Gone in 60 seconds"? Well, that's about it. :)
And I own a bottle of the original J. Noir, works great on me. Love you Bvlgari, crazy for your Homme Soir, love your original bvlgari and also the rose essentielle, but this one...

Sorry, no dice.

Pinni
Pinni

A great jasmine scent. (Jasmine is my favorite) A lot better than the original Jasmin noir which I'm not that fond of. This has the same jasmine scent as the Chinese jasmine tea I love. It also makes me think of my grandmother and the time she let me smell jasmine flowers when I was a child.
It's not that strong and it's one of those few scent I consider to have a relatively weak lasting power.
I think I'll want this anyway though. It was simply lovely.

abitaturbocat
abitaturbocat

This is the 'classy snuggie' of perfumes for me. It smells so cozy and tasty, comforting yet still sexy. I get many compliments when I wear and have been told that although it lasts and can be smelled (even by the two older gentlemen in my office), it is not overpowering or non office appropriate.

Tulipano
Tulipano

It's love at first whiff! It's seductive and alluring! It's elegant and chic! It makes your heart jump with excitement. It is worth every penny! It is very suitable for all seasons! It is also suitable for special occasions and intimate moments.

Update:
I got it from Italy. It reminds me always with the happy moments I spent there. It gives me cheerfulness and excitement.
Update II:
I have just tried it today on the occasion of the spring!
It is magical! Awesome! Like no other!
Sillage: 10/10
longevity: 10/10
Thank you Bvlgari!

merlin
merlin

I can't stand most of the perfumes with prominent jasmine note, most of them are synthetic....and smell like cat pee ! So generally I am very prejudiced when I test perfumes with this flower in It. And when I came across this new release I was a bit hesitant to try It ( I thought ...that must be another Yucky, headache inducing jasmine ).

But when I took a sniff at Mon jasmin Noir...I changed completely my mind. I am not good at describing notes...but I have to say that this is a jewel, HEAVEN in a bottle. Classy, elegant,seducing in a charming manner . I find It deep and cool but not warm @ all.
It opens citrusy and a bit sharp...but than It settles down and It becomes more earthy and sweet floral.
The best part is the dry down.

Excellent for every season (mostly in spring and fall), suited to young and old ladies.
Good projection and good lasting power for being a Bvlgari (Ok, Bvlgari perfumes doesnt last for a long time and stay close to the skin)
Will definitely buy It soon. Worth every penny.
Till now, I think this is the best release of this year.

nannaje
nannaje

This reminds me a little of Dior Fahrenheit for men! Other than that, I like it. Soft, fresh without being too citrusy. There is something watery in it as well, reminiscent of lotus.

Susanita
Susanita

I fell in love with Mon Jasmin Noir, some how! It's just so elegant fragrance (the bottle and everything), even though normally I avoid perfums which smells exactly like some flower. But this one is really beautiful, elegant and not too strong.

I also like the campaign with Kirsten Dunst, she's so incredibly beautiful. Normally Im not a big fan of hers, but in this she is stunning and really selling the parfum for me with the LION! GRRR! ;)

I don't care about testimonials and only a little about bottles. I care about jus and Mon Jasmin Noir is elegant and interesting! It's undoubtely a jasmine fragrance, but complimentary notes play a huge role here because the final outcome is not ordinary jasmin (which is gorgeous anyway). It possesses a cold feature, I would say the cleaner side of jasmin with an elegant final effect, classy still quite new.
Good staying power.

Prettynightmary
Prettynightmary

I tried Mon Jasmin Noir with high hopes. Unfortunately it didn`t truely deliver. MJN is classy, soft and over all very nice.
The mid/early drydown reminded me, to a huge surprise, Eden by Cacharel! I didn`t belive my nose, but every time I sniffed I could get a swiff from Eden. MJN is longlasting though, I Sprayed once in the evening and could smell it in the morning. Nice, soft, classy, nougathy scent!

mylancome

Yes, please concerntrate on the perfume rather than the innocent actress. Kristen Dunst wasn't popular in my country, but this doesn't influent me choosing this perfume. Mon Jasmin Noir attract most positive compliment from friends, it is lasting still airy, allow people share car with me breath well.

Definitely in my Christmas shopping list.

KasiaS

Yes, I want to know what's the problem you all have with Kirsten Dunst, too. It would be nice to give some explanation in your reviews, because like this I don't get it. Did she do anything wrong or what? Bvlgari, who apparently care about their high-quality image, always choose interesting women who have style and personality for their campaigns (Kate Moss is another one, say whatever you want, she looks great) and it's a big plus. Kirsten, like Kate, has this type of rather cold but intelligent and elegant features that fit the brand very well. I also like her with the lion, although I don't get the idea :) But it's cute, the lion is beautiful, and it all somehow makes sense.
I actually think she was inspiration for the campaign - the BEAUTIFUL video ad (I can recommend it to all of you to watch - her face only appears once I think ;)) ) seems to have many elements of both Melancholia and Marie Antoinette.
Why would anyone prefer a girl with no name who is just a mannequin to a great actress or a fashion-icon?
Would people care about Chanel n.5 so much if they didn't connect it with Marylin Monroe, Carolyn Boucquet, Catherine Deneuve, and now Nicole Kidman and Audrey Tatou?
And how about Givenchy if Audrey Hepburn hadn't choose it for a signature?
I think Bvlgari rather know what they're doing...
Also, for example not to buy a perfume because of the ad is for me... I don't know, no comment, totally out of space I guess...
---
About the fragrance I have written already 2 times (!) and it also says something about it... Always recommended!

MyriamHM1000
MyriamHM1000

- high end luxurious

- youthful compared to the black bottle one

- "let me smell it again" I LOVE IT

- lily of the valley mixed with musk makes this lux

Weekender for sure - too expensive for work and too classy for friday nights at the bar

AmbrosiaRose
AmbrosiaRose

Personally I don't see how the model could deter people from trying a very lovely scent.
Bvlgari mon jasmine noir is a truly elegant fragrance. It has a depth to it that is both seductive and elegant. It is the kind of fragrance that make you think of silky long nights in the arms of a very skilled lover. It is luxurious and is the kind of scent designed to make a woman feel beautiful.

Red Rose

What's wrong with Kirsten Dunst? I don't see anything wrong choosing her to model for Bvlgari. Francly, she looks very rich with all these jewels, expensive silk scarves, shiny dark sunglasses & a bottle of perfume in hand. She's in fact look faboulus in the ad & I'm not preventing myself from buying a scent just because I don't like her. As if she knows about me buying her scent let alone it's not hers at all, it belongs to Bvlgari she's just modeling for the company.
______________________

Anyway, the scent itself is beautiful. It's very citrussy & sharp when you first spray it & then it settle down to a soft aroma. The nouga makes it soft. I may update if I tried it again.

mylancome

Mariana: Really? But too bad Miracle Forever has discontinue in my country. I'm a Lancome user too, I think Bvlgari EDP more lasting than Lancome EDP, that's worth the money.

bucuriimarunte
bucuriimarunte

This fume is so juicy, elegant and luminos. A safe choice for those of you who love gourmand perfumes also. However, the image of the campaign does not depict how nice the perfume is. The perfume is warm while Kirsten always looks frigid and cold.

mylancome

I'm agree this is more wearable compare with Jasmin Noir.

cristina.cerghizan
cristina.cerghizan

It's very different comparing with Jasmin Noir, for My taste this is very nice, and easy to wear it!

mylancome

It is surprisingly lasting, good for night use too. The smell maintain till I come home, no foul smell, friend feels pleasant while driving with me. The perfume is uplifting too after apply, i feel alive, get rid of my lazy sleep bugs. A pleasant almond jasmine perfume.

Arome Sara
Arome Sara

Perfect - this is not a bad smell, the beautiful fragrance with gourmand undertones and pretty nougat notes, creamy, delicious and sweet, warm, it reminds me a bit type Bois Farine L´artisan Parfumeries but it is far better lasting power.

KasiaS

I've read some really nasty reviews of this one, p.e. on Now Smell This and other blogs. Well, I don't know, I normally respect and quite agree with authors, but this time they give it no justice at all. Ok, so maybe it's a copy cat of this and that (although come on, how can a perfume be a copy cat of 5 other perfumes, this statement really lacks logic...), nothing new, commercial, whatever, you name it. I don't care at all. I tested it again and I repeat: this is LOVELY perfume that you will EXTREMELY ENJOY while wearing, that LASTS and has QUALITY, ELEGANCE and is NEW (I know some slightly similar, but nothing equal to this) Well, for me it's enough, believe me it's not so easy to find all these qualities in a perfume for a picky person that I normally am. But the ultrapickiness of some reviewers is just too much for me...
You don't have to like it, but saying it's s*** is just not professional. Especially after praising J.Lo fragrances previously...

gigiletta
gigiletta

perfect,if you smell like this,you just look like a queen also in your pyjamas.nougat and jasmin adorable,a bit sweet but not sugary.i think nougat smeels a bit oily but citruses balanced it.gorgeus,thanks bvlgari.

smellME
smellME

I just say Wow !
This is the type of perfume we all want to find ,when serching for new ones...I almost feel like... - and now then ?
I´ve found it... serch over ?
Its the type of scent you find once in a while, who sticks out from the rest. Like Alien, Nina, NR Essence and Sheer Stella 2010 has done for me lately !
It takes a turn just like Nina after the top, after the clean citrus start, a little lily of the valley comes to play and then turns into a Jasmin, patchouli and french nougat gourmand, but subtle, creamy and very fresh - not roaring at all..I can easily wear it both summer and wintertime. There is nothing with this perfume that annoys me,
it´s perfectly blended into a wonderful composition !
I love it...and the bottle too, is really, really pretty!
This is fresh with a light gourmand touch. I totally fell in love with it when I purchased it half a year ago !Somewhat similar to Velvet Forest Wood wich was an earlier signature of mine...

orchid_84
orchid_84

Mon Jasmin Noir is the lighter, more likeable cousin to Jasmin Noir. It is cleaner and more floral, while Jasmin Noir is warmer and more oriental.

I see Mon Jasmin Noir as sitting somewhere between two other well-known white florals - Marc Jacobs and Michael Kors. It is not as crisp and green as Marc Jacobs, but not as intense as Michael Kors. It also doesn't have the thick, exotic spice that Kors has.

I get a strong note of tuberose from this fragrance, although it is not listed as a note. It has an earthy-floral scent to it. Must be the white florals mixed with the patchouli and musk. I'm not getting the nougat note at all, so I'm surprised to see it voted as one of the strongest notes.

This is much easier to like than Jasmin Noir, but I think I prefer the latter. Mon Jasmin Noir is arguably prettier than it's predecessor, but it doesn't seem as unique and unfortunately it lacks lasting power as well.

peny
peny

i love it! from the first time i tested...i want it , might be my next buy! Generally i'm not a fun of Bvlgari but this one, in my opinion, is one of the best launches of last months!

Juma
Juma

Gggreat, rich scent, floral-gourmand IMO,all seasons fragrance. One of those, beside Kenzo Elephant, which deserves to be moderate buying blind and just perfumes for good bargain only to like them.
One of those Bvlgaries with good staying power.
Love it!
A big NO for Kirsten Dunst...I don't like her at all.

Sassy1
Sassy1

I'm not sure why I tried this one other than the fact that I'm not having any luck in my citrus search. And I like Jasmine...

I really did expect something sweet, floral and gourmand. Instead, it's actually a fresh crisp scent wearable for summer!

Green bananas, fresh clean cotton and only the smallest touch of marshmallow fluff.

The top and middle remind me alot of Escale a Portofino but much less intense and in your face.

I like it very much and plan to buy a bottle. Nicely done.

loveperfumes
loveperfumes

Firstly, it shows off with a pretty face, very girly luminous aura and deceptively simple style but things are never what they seem. :)) The drydown gives the 'clue' and directs to more intriguing personality that once enchanted me in Burberry London and Jil Sander Style. Not really unique, but quite enjoyable.

parfum collectionar
parfum collectionar

THE BEST PERFUME EVER,I LOOOOVE IT I MUST BUY IT!
IT S SOOO GOOD.IF SOMEONE WANTS TO BUY A NEW PERFUME I SUGEST TO BYU THIS

eveline marie
eveline marie

@Kasia..you are so right...I'm wearing Omnia Green Jade right now and I do get that effortless elegant vibe..I do enjoy wearing Bvlgari even though the sillage is not that great..but do I mind reapplying? noo:)

Jazzy76
Jazzy76

classe, leggerezza, grazia e femminilità racchiuse in un profumo che lascia una scia piacevole senza imporsi e sopraffare ...entra di diritto nella top ten delle fragranze che desidero!

lilou
lilou

It's a delicious and sweet fragrance, with light fresh notes. I love these nougat notes, it's warm and lovely. For young women. Good lasting power.

antonpan
antonpan

I'm surprised why so few people here found similarities with Ange ou Demon (maybe with its tendre version). In the drydown Mon Jasmin Noir is like a lighter variation of Givenchy fragrance.

Yes, Mon Jasmin Noir starts flowery, fresh and joyful, like we are in the jasmine and lilies garden. But soon the scent becomes sharper and, yes, a bit masculine. This base really reminds a watered down and less woody base of Ange ou Demon.

Mon Jasmin Noir I think more wearable than both Jasmin Noir and Ange ou Demon. But it can't be considered delicate or soft. The fragrance is not a younger sister of Jasmin Noir, it shows an another view to jasmine theme from Bvlgari, still mature and sophisticated.

syikinsapiee
syikinsapiee

i've bought this one and i love it..not too hard, not too soft...it smells good

I am enjoying Mon Jasmin Noir far better than the original Jasmin Noir. It's soft and refined in a polite manner, that is inoffensive but perhaps a little too discreet, at least in my opinion.

It's not necessarily fresh like I thought it would be, instead there tends to be more white floral accords, particularly that of the lily of the valley. The jasmine is quite pretty in this composition, reminding one of an old-fashioned tea party taking place upon the immaculate lawn of a period-style mansion.

It's a delicate, somewhat vibrant fragrance with citrusy undertones and a rich, earthy patchouli base. Pleasant, but not all that unusual. I am slightly turned off by the clean bathroom feeling that this fragrance seems to remind me of. Not that a clean sensation is a bad thing, it's just not my cup of tea.

The sillage is rather intimate, with the lasting strength being surprisingly good. It's perhaps not as gothic or sexy as Jasmin Noir was perceived to be, however this lighter reincarnation is enjoyable nevertheless, and a far deal more wearable in my opinion.

oriens
oriens

I feel like carrying some fresh jasmin flowers when i wear this perfume..
It is absolutely lovely and soft.. I am in Love with it..

I have to agree with the reviewers who find it more on the stinky side. For me this is a very gross perfume.

ellen echegaray
ellen echegaray

easy to fall in love with, my new favorite bvlgari perfume

Eos

Mon Jasmin Noir is a beautiful, well grounded white floral. While this is primarily a jasmine and lily of the valley scent, there is a deep, rich, smokey, spiciness to the musky cedar, patchouli and nougat drydown. This feels fashion forward, is stylistically versatile and can be worn in almost any occasion.

Sillage: better than average
Lasts: 6 hours on my skin, 8 in my hair

allexa27
allexa27

it smells like sweat on my skin.it is awful

suile
suile

Usually I shy like a frightened horse at any fragrance with "Jasmin" in the title, but this one intrigued me, so I sampled it. It's a very cool, seductive, elegant jasmin fragrance, the floral element is tempered by creaminess and I see myself falling for a bottle this summer.

Red Rose

Does anyone recall voile de jasmin? is it any similar to this scent? I'm afraid it is cause so many people have negative thoughts about longevity. Please comapre the two if you can. Thanks

treenhe
treenhe

i hated jasmine noir even though i adore bvlgari. i was really disappointed with it. it was so bitter, almost vinegary. other reviewers called it almondy, milky, sweet and i was so jealous that they got those notes when i just felt it was dry.
well, no need to fret any longer! mon jasmine noir is everything i hoped jasmine noir would be :) fresh but smoothly sweet. it's a jasmine scent that i recognise from my mother's garden not the chemical nightmare i seem to experience in other 'jasmine' scents. they have been so horrible recently that i almost didn't try this....figuring it would be yet another jasmine that i had to steer clear of.
i should have had more faith in my wonderful bvlgari! the more of their range i try, the less i want any other brand of perfume.
having just tried this again, the first few mins have really reminded me of the original poison...

Trinity
Trinity

To make a long story short: This fragrance came on strong and somehow managed to leave without a trace within 1 ½ hour after applying!

I am bit irritated now I must confess…..I had such high hopes for this fragrance, but unfortunately this fragrance too (like "Womanity") died a quick death on my skin! Started beautiful and strong…but shortly the scent began to resemble a mix of "Fahrenheit" and "Jolie Madame" due to the fact that I started to notice some leather (!?!) too….…

Anyway, a very beautiful fragrance…on the right skin…but unfortunately, not on mine!
What a shame!

vendetta
vendetta

Wow, this is much better than I thought it would be...
Even better than original Jasmin Noir.
I can smell similarities to Bond No. 9 China Town, which is one of my most beloved perfumes (but way too expensive...).
It has no sharp "cat pee" jasmine, but a very soft one.
It's sweet and spicy, the patchouli isn't over-the-top-goth and I really can't get the citruses at all. I also can't really smell the Nougatine stuff, but it might just add that sweetness I mentioned before.
All in all a very good fragrance! The staying power is great, too, I thought this would be gone in an hour since Bvlgari never wears long on me. Awesome!

mulan
mulan

this is gorgeous parfume *.*
it's feminine, mysterious, and very modern..
a the beggining it smells very fresh and after that you can smell jasmine mixed with nougat. You can smell this fragnance the next day. To sum up if you want something glamourous this is fragnance for you

LIN
LIN

LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT! It's been a while since i totaly loved a perfume from the first sniff, so i'm surprised! It's a deep and warm jasmine, a little oriental, a little bit spicy, and very very sexy!
I'm waiting to have it!!!

onebadbaby
onebadbaby

This perfume is much more beautiful than Jasmin Noir. It smells sophisticated and sleek, cool and sweet at the same time.

It opens with a heady white jasmine which is incredibly smooth and pure. The jasmin then softens quite quickly and the sweetness of the musk and nougat starts to be more dominant. I don't really find this to be a very woody floral, the cedar is barely noticable.

I also have the 2011 Alien Sunessence, and didn't realize how similar the two were until I tried them side by side- Alien is less sweet and the flowers are stronger- Mon jasmin Noir is a more subtle and classier.

It is a lovely day time fragrance, for spring and cooler summer days.

Comparing Mon Jasmin Noir (MJN) and the original Jasmin Noir (JN):
The overall feeling of JN is sort of a sophisticated, rich, dark decadence. The overall feeling of MJN is perhaps more chic, young, modern and bohemian than JN. I like them both. I can see why some say this smells masculine on them, the cedar base note is prominent in MJN. That being said, I don't think it comes off as masculine at all on my skin, to me the scent is well tempered by the lily of the valley, jasmine notes and nougat notes. MJN is definitely not for a shy, shrinking violet of a woman; the dry down whispers sex appeal: musk, patchouli, jasmine and cedar.

ritacatita
ritacatita

I´ve only tested it, not used it´s different things. And at this testing stage, I´ve found it fabulous. Sophisticated and fresh but in a flirtatious kind of way.

marthaelena
marthaelena

Went to Sacks 5th av. to try a couple of fragrances and saw Mon Jasmin. Tried on the paper and was so nice that had to try on my arm. A few minutes later I had to go again to the store and buy it. What a delightful fragrance, like most of Bvlgary fragraces.

Inspire0111
Inspire0111

I really liked this on the testing stip - it came across as an intersting fresh floral with a twist. Sprayed on my skin and unfortunately was disappointed - it turned out quite sharp, bitter and masculine. It did get better as it dried down but on the whole it isn't really my thing (as much as I like florals).

luisa margarita
luisa margarita

On me, the fragrance smells like "Farenheit by Dior" -which I adore-, but it stays only for 2 hours, then... I have NOTHING! too bad

delphine67
delphine67

This is a beautiful scent. Woody jasmine,and a sweet note coming from the nougat.I love the dry down. its a soft scent. A bit chique so I think I wouldnt wear it casual

Tina_Salo
Tina_Salo

Strong at the beginning, later becomes more tender...I can feel vanilla and jasmin clearly...it is a very beautiful scent. For a confident woman, maybe Leo born ;-)

lafefe
lafefe

Pleasant from the beginning, sweet and young, a very luminous jasmine enriched with golden woods and sweetened by "torroncino". Cheerful and positive, no black at all, it's the young and day version of the original Jasmin Noir. Superb as its predecessor, another great creation by Bvlgari.

Jamtin
Jamtin

Love this perfume! Smells great in all its phases. And it lasts! One thing puzzles me however; Why Kirsten Dunst? Seriously. Why? How on earth does this woman represent "Mediterranean paradise"? I don't get it. (Yes, yes I know she played a vampire in movie shot near Milan. When she was TWELVE!) What was Bvlgari thinking? Was Monica Bellucci unavailable?

Allure_Sensuelle
Allure_Sensuelle

This perfume is wonderful. I agree that the drydown is lovely, much better than the top notes. The lilly and the jasmine eventually fade away and the woody musk sets in.

In Canada, sold exclusively at The Bay.

For a strong floral-oriental fan like me, this perfume is a more pleasant and appropriate scent for the warmer season.

mediterranean
mediterranean

Does anybody smell Ange ou Demon in the dry down of this one?
I smelled it today and sprayed a piece of paper generously. I was sniffing it all afternoon and reminded me of something I had smelt before,Then suddenly it came to me "Ange ou Demon".

It is very soft and rich, there is something sweet there, may be the nougat and at the same time flowery.

So far my favourite Bulgary!

zfyreangel
zfyreangel

I went to Nordies to try the 2011 limited Alien and this scent. I was more excited about trying Alien...crazy thing this is the one that went home with me. I got it in the limited edition jewel bottle, LOVE! I'm sure I'll go back and purchase the larger bottle as I did with the original Jasmine Noir. I think its the perfect version of the scent for spring/summer. The staying power on me was just as long as the original - meaning it lasted at least 6 hours on me (that was from a minimal spritzing in the store!) The jasmine scent isn't as strong as the original but it is definitely still there. I like the nougaty finish ;)

jellybeantree

Smelled a tester card of this one , and the nougat comes out alot , it smells light, will have to test it when it finally arrives!

jellybeantree

I haven't found one BLV perfume that has really swept me off my feet, except jasmine noir and I sill never bought it. Curious , they say it is luminous , which means in my terms light with little or no sillage. Will still try it because I love floral woody musks!

lqmmanh
lqmmanh

Mon Jasmin Noir is available as Eau de Parfum in quantities of 50 and 75 ml. not 100ml as above

Endymion
Endymion

So it is a Black Jasmine (Jasmine Noire) that is not even black... but transparent white.

Am I the only one who finds this contradictory?

Mon Jasmin Noir by Bvlgari 3.82 out of 5 based on 1316 ratings and 244 user reviews

Boots.com
33.50 GBP
Bvlgari Mon Jasmin Noir Eau de Parfum 25ml
Bvlgari Mon Jasmin Noir Eau de Parfum 25ml
BVLGARI MON JASMIN NOIR for WOMEN by Bvlgari EAU DE PARFUM SPRAY .85 OZ
BVLGARI MON JASMIN NOIR for WOMEN by Bvlgari EAU DE PARFUM SPRAY .85 OZ
BVLGARI MON JASMIN NOIR L'ELIXIR for WOMEN by Bvlgari EAU DE PARFUM WITH ATOMIZER 1.7 OZ TESTER
BVLGARI MON JASMIN NOIR for WOMEN by Bvlgari EAU DE PARFUM SPRAY 1.7 OZ
Boots.com
61.50 GBP
Bvlgari Mon Jasmin Noir Eau de Parfum 50ml
Bvlgari Mon Jasmin Noir Eau de Parfum 50ml
BVLGARI MON JASMIN NOIR for WOMEN by Bvlgari SET-EAU DE PARFUM SPRAY 2.5 OZ BODY LOTION 3.4 OZ BATH SHOWEL GEL 3.4
Bvlgari Mon Jasmin Noir Eau De Parfum Spray 50ml 1.7oz
Bvlgari Mon Jasmin Noir Eau De Parfum Spray 50ml 1.7oz
BVLGARI 'Mon Jasmin Noir' Eau de Parfum 1.7 oz
BVLGARI 'Mon Jasmin Noir' Eau de Parfum 1.7 oz
Gift Set 1.7oz
Bvlgari Mon Jasmin Noir Coffret Eau De Parfum Spray 50ml 1.7oz Eau De Parfum Spray 10ml 0.34oz Shower Gel 75ml 2.5oz 3pcs
Bvlgari Mon Jasmin Noir Eau De Parfum Spray 75ml 2.5oz
BVLGARI 'Mon Jasmin Noir' Eau de Parfum
BVLGARI 'Mon Jasmin Noir' Eau de Parfum
BVLGARI 'Mon Jasmin Noir' Eau de Parfum 2.5 oz
BVLGARI 'Mon Jasmin Noir' Eau de Parfum 2.5 oz

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Bvlgari Mon Jasmin Noir fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Bvlgari Mon Jasmin Noir, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Mon Jasmin Noir by Bvlgari. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Mon Jasmin Noir by Bvlgari represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.