Designers » B » Floral « Groups

Mon Jasmin Noir L'Eau Exquise Bvlgari for women

Mon Jasmin Noir L'Eau Exquise Bvlgari for women Pictures Mon Jasmin Noir L'Eau Exquise Bvlgari for women Pictures Mon Jasmin Noir L'Eau Exquise Bvlgari for women Pictures

Mon Jasmin Noir L'Eau Exquise is a new edition of Mon Jasmin Noir fragrance, launching in may 2012. The fragrance is fresh, airy and designed for spring, made of pomelo and almond notes in the top of the composition. The heart celebrates jasmine and white tea, laid on the musky base.

The fragrance is available as 50 and 75 ml Eau de Toilette.

The nose behind this fragrance is Sophie Labbe.

Grapefruit Almond Pomelo

Jasmine Tea

Musk Cedar

Un Jardin Sur Le Nil

Mon Jasmin Noir L'Eau Exquise Fragrance Reviews

KatBCN
KatBCN

I adore this scent, it sparkles, is a little sweet and very citrus, but longevity is poor with almost no silage. I keep asking my friends if they can smell it on me - they cannot. My bottle is almost empty and I do not know if I will repurchase. I would like something that lasts longer and is more noticeable, but when I am wearing this, wondering where it went, and then suddenly I get a whiff of it on a light breeze it is perfection! To me it is unique and I have not smelled anything that can take its place.

victoria.mei1992
victoria.mei1992

Dissapointment. Smells exactly as my tea soap. Horrible soapy smell.

noni_345
noni_345

So I go to sephora looking for Bvlgari perfume, I wanted the rose essentielle, but they were out of those minis, but they had jasmine noir, recalling all the reviews I was like heck yea!!
I get to the car, I open it up excited spray some on expecting a sex bomb, then...wth? Why am I not smelling anything? Wait, is that tea??So I get on here check the notes out, n yea- so not like the jasmine noir. Humph..a tad dissapointing.
Preconceptions aside, its actually a really lovely fresh scent. Kind of reminds me of givenchy ange ou demon le secret (2014) but its fresher less perfumy, lasts a while too. Great for those who like subtle cleanish scents.

i'll enjoy using the mini through summer.Not sure i'd buy a full bottle, its abit pricey for a fresh scent.

trucalling
trucalling

I was going to buy my Omnia Coral at last, I have been waiting so long for a few perfumes to run out so I could buy a new one. I was checking if there was any other perfume that could catch my interest and tested this one (I would not have tested it but the shop assistant recommended this one). I loved it at the first sniff. I love the citrusy start, it is fresh and zesty, some might not like it but I enjoy citrus and fresh fragrances. The dry down is so subtle and elegant, less zesty and does not scream, but a soft, sophisticated, delicate green with a hint of jasmine. I am not a fan of jasmine by the way. I do not really like jasmine tea for a drink. But this fragrance is so delicate, has several layers, a really elegant fresh composition, not a harsh one. I just love it. Omnia Coral has a little sister now :) I was expecting and now I have twins HAHA sorry for the bad joke.

emi
emi

It actually does smell like Un Jardin Sur Le Nil. And it could easily be an unisex. I like it. Pomelo and grapefruit are very prominent in this fragrance. Plus, the bottle is lovely.

katdc
katdc

I fell in love with this at first sniff in a department store. I'm not very experienced with fragrances, but I did try it on with testers - multiple times, evey time I pass by said store, and no matter how many times I try it, I can't let it stay on my skin. Longevity is 1.5 hours tops. Shame, since it's such a beautiful and fresh fragrance.

skylar
skylar

I bought it blindly as a cheaper alternative to Un Jardin Sur Le Nil and you can only imagine how surprised I was to find out that I like Mon Jasmin Noir L'Eau Exquise even more! I was risking a lot since I absolutely loathe Mon Jasmin Noir, but thankfully those two aren't closely related. Mon Jasmin Noir L'Eau Exquise smells so good I can't stop smelling my wrists. It starts with a fresh burst of grapefruit and pomelo then I can smell yummy minced almonds mixed with tea, a little bit of cedar and jasmine. As someone already called it "delicious", it is the perfect word to describe it. I'm starting a new job in two weeks and I needed an new work-friendly fragrance to mark a new stage in my life, this is it!

I try not to mention bottles in my reviews, because the scent is the most relevant to me, but there are a few things I noticed about L'Eau Exquise's bottle. Although I'm not a huge fan of the shape, I can't notice it's so well made with every tiny details polished, which I can't say about all perfumes out there.

demonicpretty
demonicpretty

I am not typically a fan of citrus, but this scent made me reconsider that. It smells like jasmine tea with a squirt of lemony-grapefruity citrus juice. Fresh and cooling, like something you'd want to drink on a hot summer afternoon. Unfortunately, it doesn't last very long at all, and has a barely detectable projection after the first 15 minutes or so.

TCHENEL
TCHENEL

This fragrance reminded me so much of Hermes Un Jardin Sur de Nil in the store but I had no one to confirm if I was just going crazy or not. I came here just to find out the notes, and compare the two. As soon as the page opened I saw many also thought it reminded them of Jardin de Nil also:) I bought it. Loved it. I think Hermes' might be a little more green and gardeny. Idk. Love this site!!

nikkirasmussen

This perfume is definitely very light, citrusy with a nice bright, sparkling jasmine dry down. It works perfectly with my body chemistry and this is the first perfume that I've ever thought "this is the one". Needless to say, I will continue buying bottles of this until I find something else that works so well with me (and I enjoy smelling so much). I live in Florida, so I can wear this year round. It's such a pretty fragrance.

Daao
Daao

At first sniff I loved it, a sweet jasmine tea with a hint of citrus to make it fresh and sparkly.
It lasted for maybe a minute or so.
And then it smelt as if I had broken a bottle of "Un jardin sur le Nil" in my washing machine and tried to get rid of the scent with huge amounts of washing powder.
What a disappointment after such a nice opening.

Di_berry
Di_berry

Last October I saw it at a Free Shop while returning from a trip, I aproach it to my nose to sense slightly the smell...Delicious, as I had tried many perfumes, did not put it on my skin, and I left the place thinking of buying in any chance ... A few days ago I bought it on line because I was remembering that smell, and what a great idea! It's like someone reviewed it here, smells like heaven, has a very clean and fresh, but with a touch of almond and citrus out, and flowers! As I read around here that did not last long in the first test exaggerated the amount and still feel it(10 days later) slightly perfume on clothing. It smells like a clean scent,very elegant, and great quality, really delicate! Highly recommended!

mirisfrik
mirisfrik

Very citrusy. Too citrusy. Unfortunately, citrus washed jasmin out of this composition, and ruined jasmin heart. If it had another name, I wold probably like it, but like this, it's not like this.

Maine_girl
Maine_girl

This is my new favorite perfume. I'm new to the perfume world so I can't comment on notes, but this a beautiful, fresh fragrance. I feel so pretty and elegant wearing it. It is a floral, but I do not detect any powderiness to it. Just fresh and clean. It lasted a long time on me - my husband kept commenting on how good I smelled when he would catch whiffs of me, and my little boy told me I smelled good when I put him to bed. He told me I smelled so good that he wanted to snuggle with me all day! I only had a sample, but after wearing it all day today, I ordered a bottle! It would be perfect for summer and more suited for day time IMO, but I love it so much I want to wear it all year round, day and night. This is my new signature fragrance!

Nil3
Nil3

You will need:

boiling water
...add the tea and citrus.

Sweeten with Jasmine Sugar.

...for a lovely surprise hide some good quality almonds at the bottom of your cup for a good and healthy crunch.

Wear your white musky dress and enjoy this under the Cedar Tree!

With so much freshness the lasting power is UNBELIEVABLE.

How does Bvlgari do that????!!!!!

Edit: VERY UNISEX. ONLY unisex actually.

deviation
deviation

This smells a bit like Mugler's Alien to me. Maybe it is the jasmine giving out that freshly washed laundry smell. Otherwise I feel like it is a concoction of Rose, laundry detergent and Lemon scented window cleaner in a pretty bottle. Like the name suggests, it does carry noir aura to it when first spritzed but lasting power is awful.

Terpsichore
Terpsichore

A few others have mentioned the poor longevity - I can only agree wholeheartedly.

It has a pleasant, refreshing smell without being too 'cold', light and not cloying but I can't give any more detailed impression as it just DISAPPEARED more or less straight away.

I tested this on one wrist and Mon Jasmin Noir on the other, the latter lasted beautifully, the former just vanished into thin air.

Exquise means 'exquisite' 'Possessing qualities of unusual delicacy and fine craftsmanship'.

Ordinarily sweet-strong perfumes make me balk and I flatter myself that I have a fairly attuned nose despite being a perfume newbie, but however they constructed this scent unfortunately meant that the 'fine craftsmanship' is so ephemeral as to be useless. Fitting that 'equisite' is from the Latin 'to seek out' alas, one can seek all one likes on one's wrist but one can't find this scent! They should've called this one the Scarlett Pimpernel!

yooomeee
yooomeee

Tested this more than once. As much as I wanted to like it because of the listed notes and the elegant bottle, I couldn't smell it! I had to bury my nose on my wrist and the paper strip to catch a barely-there tea scent despite spraying multiple times. To me, it's as faint as the Parlez-Moi d’Amour Eau Fraiche of John Galliano. Clean and very very soft.

Wouldn't buy it for myself but if someone gave it to me, I'd spritz it on generously and religiously!

anne.giraut
anne.giraut

It was silly of me to even buy it, since I know I don't like the smell of Jasmine. But I was seduced by the first notes, fresh and citrus-y. I just can't stand the jasmine base notes that seem to last extremely long on me, a pity!

sunkissedcoral
sunkissedcoral

I love how luxurious it makes me feel, in a refined, yet effortless, way. It's a light, warm, inviting citrus that isn't too biting, and still retains a fresh feel to it. Bvlgari Mon Jasmin Noir L'Eau Exquise is a bright, sunny warm citrus floral that I like to use to brighten my day or feel like a million dollars. It's not a dark, sensual fragrance, but a more inviting, personable fragrance that leaves an impression. A unique and beautifully uplifting perfume.

butterflyblue
butterflyblue

This is beautiful. Soft gorgeous notes. Its definitely a feminine perfume. My husband bought it for me he said he could picture this smell on my skin when he smelled it. A sexy floral.

jachang
jachang

I was hoping for something that smelled similar, but not exactly like the Jasmin Noir in the black bottle. I am really getting frustrated with the perfume houses naming everything the same! There are so many different versions of a fragrance with the same name with just a word or two different that it just confuses everyone. Anyway, this one smells NOTHING like the original jasmin noir. It smells like the Bulgari Green Tea that was popular several years ago. I think that one was called "Extreme", and I'm not sure if it's still available.

I had told my daughter that I love the Jasmin Noir--the black one, meaning in the black bottle, so she bought me a bottle of this one for Christmas. I told her it wasn't the same one, and she said, "But 'noir' means black. I thought that's what you meant." Aaargghh...Why couldn't they have called it Tea instead? That's what it smells like. Boring...

This perfume smells like a dream. Smelling this feels like sitting in the garden full of herbs and fresh air. On the other hand it is still very elegant. It is like paradise in the bottle.

Dakota22
Dakota22

Smells like heaven.......

LaniInFall
LaniInFall

This fragrance reminds me of stepping out onto a garden terrace hair still damp from a warm shower. It is beautifully clean and very fresh.

I put on this fragrance for the dry down. For me this opens with a blast of slightly bitter citrus and this is my least favorite part of the trip. I find the opening slightly synthetic, and fake citrus always smells cheap on my skin. But it gets better.

After a little while the jasmine starts to emerge and this is when I keep smelling my own arm! After that terrible citrus is gone it become delicate and innocently charming. The Cedar give it a nice depth and a slight complexity.

This is a not an obtrusive monster that you have to worry about offending people with. It is very tame and one of the few fragrances that I go ahead and and give my self multiple spritzes of in the morning. It is a safe choice for any kind of professional environment and nice if you just want to smell -good- and not necessarily like you have on perfume.

So I recommend this for people looking for a subtle clean "fresh out of the shower" scent that is close to the skin and warm like a summer morning.

Thandar
Thandar

An excellent combination of jasmine and tea, not too floral (jasmine) and not too citrusy. This is definitely what I was finding to wear for spring and especially summer. The scent is so natural, fresh and airy just like the scent of nature. This is my favorite from 'Bvlgari'. Actually, I don't use to buy Bvlgari perfumes because of their poor lasting power and also the scents of their perfumes are quite similar to each other which are boring. But,this perfume is the one i can wear daily to work and uni, but not for special occasion.

The Bvlgari Jasmin Noir flankers continue to multiply, each moving farther and farther from the original namesake. In the case of Mon Jasmin Noir L'Eau Exquise, we have moved very close to the straight-up fruity-floral category, as the fruit is really obvious and central to this composition. Gone are the soap, the faint traces of Nivea cream, and of course the licorice and oriental demeanor of the original (which were excluded from all but the original).

Mon Jasmin Noir L'Eau Exquise. What a mouthful. Does it have any semantic content whatsoever? Well, I find this to be neither exquisite nor very watery relative to Mon Jasmin Noir. It's really just an entirely different fragrance. Here's a better name: Citrus Fruity Floral.

I see that people have compared this perfume to Hermès Un Jardin sur le Nil. I respectfully disagree.

lene002
lene002

fresh jasmine with touch of sweetness

JSC
JSC

This scent stands out from the crowd. I have sniffed so many perfumes but the notes in this one stopped me in my tracks. Citrusy champagne...gorgeous!

Roshap
Roshap

in my experience it lasts surprisingly long, much longer than many others in this genre

bren400
bren400

When I first tried this, It quickly reminded me of my Signature, UN jardin sur le nil. So, I thought, this was a knock-off Sur Le Nil. Another day I sampled it again and said:"Wow!" It totally reminds me of Acqua di Gioia in the heart phase. Not sure what note that is but hopefully someone can smell the same thing I'm smelling and make it clear to me. It's a great thing that Mon Jasmine Noir & Jasmine Noir smell NOTHING like this beauty. Another thing, It smells like Sur Le Nil but with sweetness/sugar added to soften out the tart composition that I SO LOOOOVE! I am looking to purchase the the tester bottle for under $30.00 on EBay. Bvlgari Mon Jasmin Noir L'eau Exquisite, I am no longer sad to say that you may smell even better than my Sur le nil. My new signature scent!

ericwatson2012
ericwatson2012

<3 It! Doesn't feel like I'm wearing a perfume...I just smell good :)

stephanie.hamrick
stephanie.hamrick

Pffft. Neither "Jasmin" nor "Noir" came out on my skin. More citrus than anything on me, and not in a particularly well-executed way. The original Jasmin Noir was too much on me, but I really liked Mon Jasmin Noir and was excited to try this. Honestly, I feel like it's had the knees cut out from under it. All of the rich, jasmine-y personality of MJN is gone in this one.

shishi
shishi

Fresh. Clean. But with some warmth to it. Love it.

itsallgood
itsallgood

This perfume is so light it barely lasts an hour, even with the matching lotion. Still, while it lasts, the scent is delightful. Once this bottle is gone, that will be it for me. The bottle is pretty and I wear the perfume when I'm hanging out at home just relaxing.

Juliana6
Juliana6

It's like the jasmine bushes after the thunder and rain in the night. Next morning you go out and feel this magnifi-scent! Clean, natural, airy and sparkling. And somewhat intimate too.
I've red this was like champagne. Yes, I absolutely agree.
Citrus, green tea with its sweetness and freshness, white jasmine petals on the skin.
I would like to underline the almond touch in it. It's gorgeous!
A very good, subtle spring/ summer scent. Really sophisticated and exquise.

shanghaifleur
shanghaifleur

I love this one! It's like champagne for the skin: fresh, sparkling and bubbly!... It's a happy blend of tea/citrus/jasmin, with a sprinkle of almonds to round it bit. Each time I wear it I want to take a deep breath in, that's how much it feels refreshing!....
The only downside: fleeting sillage and longevity... On me, this has the staying power of a cologne or a body spray...easy come easy go.

corautmort
corautmort

L'Eau Exquise is the fragrance equivalent of a palate cleanser. It is clean, fresh, inoffensive, and barely there. Sometimes I like to spray on a little of my sample of this at the end of a week of wearing many liberally applied fragrance heavy hitters. It gives my nose a nice break while invoking feelings of zen and clarity. L'Eau is a citrusy tea scent above all and the jasmine is so sheer I can barely pick it out. 'Mon Jasmine Noir' is definitely a misnomer. There is nothing 'noir' here and certainly not enough jasmine to warrant being named after the flower. Regardless, I quite like it.

Ana_Raio
Ana_Raio

Wow! This reminds me Jardin Sur Le Nil scent! Only a little more dry. Doesn't look like the original Mon Jasmin Noir.

suzrwin
suzrwin

Mon Jasmin Noir L'Eau Exquise is one of my guilty little pleasures. I love the burst of citrus that slowly dries down to the prettiest, softest of jasmines. It is close to the skin (which I prefer 90% of the time), but not so much that I actually have to make an effort to smell it on myself. I catch lovely little whiffs for several hours after spraying.

Truly, one of the best little flankers out there and a perfect springtime scent. It doesn't hold up to a cold winter day, but when the sun peeks out--it is adorable, and suits all age ranges. The bottle with the light green juice is gorgeous, too, and I find bottles to be an important part of my perfume experience.

curvealert
curvealert

This is the perfume equivalent of nude/'barely there' make up. Or maybe the emperor's new clothes. Maybe I'm coming down with a cold. In other words I hardly smelled a thing, beyond a very faint citrus tang at the beginning. There are better quality and better value citrus tea scents out there - not worth the money in my opinion. I also agree with others who have criticised the -noir suffix. For cologne strength scents like this the title is absurd.

leeleeB
leeleeB

Just received a compliment today from a woman who said this smells really nice on me. I couldn't smell this on me after I sprayed it, but every so often I would get a lovely sniff of it. I am pleased. Very fresh smelling, I enjoy the citrus.. Lovely very lovely.

harpist
harpist

I managed to snag a sample of this at the stores and I have to say I really enjoy the Exquise. I compared it side by side to the Mon Jasmin Noir and found this one more floral and sweeter- it is light and pleasant. It is also much less harshly citrus than the more aquatic Jardin sur le Nil! In my opinion, this is for an intellectually mature and youthful lady.

The jasmin is definitely there but what I like so much about the dry down are the refreshing citrus/cedar notes. It lasted on my body for around 4-5 hours but it has definitely lingered on my clothes for the whole day. I've purchased a bottle and I'm so looking forward to it.

I think to describe it more accurately, I am reminded of a mildly sweet milk tea with a citrus taste! I can picture a young lady in a laced a-line white dress paired with light green heels, sitting upright and legs crossed at a planned outdoor venue. She enjoys the garden scenery from afar, observing the world quietly and inquisitively.

kitka
kitka

Very nice, enjoyed the scent, but dries down and smells just like philosophy inner grace, which is a unisex fragrance.

pukkolandia
pukkolandia

I love it because it's so different from is original brother....It smell of spring, green and clean with a bit of sweet and citrus notes that make it irresistible for me. But definitely a spring perfume to wear now. In summer time (on my skin) it takes a strong acid note impossible to wear.

nikkirasmussen

This works really well with my body chemistry. It is light, airy, and definitely floral but with a nice woody dry down, just my style. I get lots of compliments and prefer this to Mon Jasmin Noir and Jasmin Noir.

Sissis
Sissis

Jasmin Noir Exquise is a very lovely perfume; gentle, soft and green, suitable for all ages and occassions. It reminds me a little bit of grass, something I love. As I have a lot of fruity perfumes, this is a very nice change from what I normally wear: I feel elegant and sophisticated when wearing this perfume. The bottle is also very pretty, but the price not so much though. It is very expensive, especially for the poor longevity you get. This scent unfortunately wears off quite quickly on me. I do love the fragrance though, so I happily reapply throughout the day with my mini pocket-sized refillable bottle. I highly recommend it if you're looking for a soft, fresh/green, sophisticated and non-offensive scent.

This beautiful, elegant, delicate and special scent is my new number one favourite (shared 1st place with D&G)...

Shorokh
Shorokh

Unexpectedly nice. Much citrus at first, but then it develops into something more interesting. If you are a very tender young girl but with a taste for quality perfumes, that`s for you. The jasmine is sooo pretty there, light and tenderly supported by the musk and almonds. You feel like inside a jasmine bushes eating a sweet pomelo. Very positive and nice.

superbity
superbity

Love it! I went to the store to look at Chance Eau Fraiche. They had this on display, and I was hooked as soon as I sprayed it. For the first 15 minutes or so it's all tart citrus. It instantly reminded me of running through the citrus groves on my grandparents' farm as a child.

Starts off very tart and citrusy, like a fresh-squeezed grapefruit, then a bit of jasmine comes in and softens it into a nice, light, feminine scent.

So glad it's starting to get warm where I live, so I can wear this all spring and summer!

Plamka
Plamka

Very innofensive beautiful summer fragrance, citrusy fresh, not overwhelmingly citrusy, there's sweetness hidden somewhere in there, enough to remind you its made for women. Smb mentioned it smells like AE "Green tea" -uuhmm...I had "Green tea" before they fall into the summery fresh green category but this is like a grown up version of it, not the same at all, much more refined.
On first test it shows very good lasting power. I would def buy this for summer unless something better crosses my way.

monica.brandon@va.gov
monica.brandon@va.gov

Light yet long lasting worth the money spent. Very feminine and fresh.

wbp
wbp

Fresh and citrous green tea with just a bit of jasmine. But unfortunately on my skin a feel very heavy cedar in the dry down, that makes it a bit too masculine and procure me nausea and headache :( It is not similar to E.Arden Green Tea, it's more pungent! In the beginning i like it, but after 15 minutes wanted to wash it away!

Sweet pomelo and some bitterness from grapefruit & tea. Very bright, light jasmine. Almond brings a cozy factor but this doesn't have the nougat scent of the original. Not creamy or indolic, the jasmine is a very inoffensive jasmine.

daflowerbomb
daflowerbomb

I wish there was a more concentrated version of this. I loved it from the start, possibly the 'brightest' perfume I ever smelled.

This is fresh and sparkling like a mid-summer breeze, and feels clean and calming. I get the burst of citrus at first, then quickly the jasmin flower opens up, delicate and spicy at the same time. To me this frag is very similar to one of my all-time favorite, Green Tea by Bvlgari.

I wore MJN l'eau exquise during last summer and loved it. By late fall/winter, i didn't enjoy it that much anymore, as the citrus turned sharp and acidic. So now its quietly sitting inside my drawer waiting for those first warm sunrays!.....

My only complain is longevity, it doesn't last long at all, no matter how much I spray, after an hour or 2 it's already very faint....it lasts longer on clothes though.

trishar
trishar

The pomelo front dissipated fairly quickly leaving a gorgeous cloud of jasmine that developed into a warm elegant spicy softness. I enjoy fresher fragrances as my skin tends to hold and amplify scents, even light ones. This starts clean but leaves a more sophisticated lasting impression. Really perfect for me.

Red Rose
Red Rose

citrusy clean gree tea scet yeah but I do't think it's similar to EA gree tea you guys keep comparing the two of them. I tried EA green tea years ago in the store but never owned a bottle but I guess it's not eve close to it. This one is lovely & so light, it's barely there after a few hourse. Good for summer & hot days when you only need a splash of a refreshing scent.

Probably nice in summer but now I find it a bit sharp and too citrusy for my taste. It doesn't seem to have the Bvlgari touch, it is more generic than what the brand usually offers!?
I have Mon Jasmin Noir and it is lovely, Eau Exquise just simplifies the scent to a generic yet pleasant floral/ fruity. Nice but nothing more.

Jillzilla
Jillzilla

I can appreciate this scent for the brisk citrus and tea note in the opening. The tea note really intensifies in the heart, but I find the base a little too sharp with cedar and musk.

kitten_steele
kitten_steele

Citrus overload to the extreme! How many grapefruits did they squeeze into this perfume?? The citrus notes are so strong, they overpower all the other notes. I can't smell anything else but citrus notes(grapefruit, although I guessed lemon). If I concentrate hard and imagine the smell of musk, I can smell it faintly. Or I may be imagining things, 'cause I desperately want to smell the other notes that are supposedly there. But really, citrus, citrus, citrus. Citrus is a very strong note naturally and should be used with caution in perfume. I might as well have taken the lemon bottle out from the fridge and splurted some on my skin. Or squeezed a grapefruit, same thing really. I'm so glad I don't have the bottle of Mon Jasmin Noir L'Eau Exquise, but just a sample from the store. What's "noir" about this version? This is a citrusy fresh perfume. Even after 2 hours, there's just citrus. Now(edited), nearly 4 hours later, still only citrus, but very weak. It'll probably be gone soon. It never evolves to anything else on my skin. Sad. I don't know what this perfume cost, but it's not worth it, unless you love pure citrus scents, and I mean pure, 'cause that's what this is, pure citrus, or pure grapefruit in other words! Nothing else. But save your money, people, and buy a lemon bottle from the grocery store, or a grapefruit. It's cheaper!

iremk
iremk

I dont know how I feel about this one; it is silent, elegant, intellectual, besides interesting... Opening is citrussy, then you smell the greens, especially green tea leaves, after one hour a breeze of quality soap mixed with baby powder comes, and then jasmin...It is like a clever, beautiful, attractive woman who doesnt want to be at the center of attraction and thus stays away from crowds, but still catches the eye, in this case the nose..And the ''NOIR'' thing is contradictory, since it is all about brightness with this eau de toilette, but whatever:) silage moderate, lasts more than 12 hours...I'm trying to convince myself not to buy it, since I have 3 flacons of perfumes on my drawer:)

HORRIDFRAG
HORRIDFRAG

EXCELLENT! Green citrusy smell. This is by far one of the best Bvlgari scents! I would rather go for a regular bottle of this than Bvlgari Jasmin Noir! Smells soft, citrusy, flowery with the scent of green tea stands through. Silage is moderate with a great lasting power! (ツ)_/¯ ♥

Haakonsmom
Haakonsmom

I LOVE this addition to Mon Jasmin Noir! It is fresh yet sexy, flirty and complex. A much different scent than the others of this line. At first spray, The citrus is what I enjoyed first ... After about ten minutes pepper and tea appeared. I kept smelling my wrists and smiling! Once it settled in with my chemistry, the jasmine came out. I love how all of the scents meld together to make this wonderful potion. Im very pleased with It's complexity and subtle moodiness. It will definitely be one of my favorites, especially when I'm feeling feisty ;)

flowers_are_evil
flowers_are_evil

I like it, but I think it would suit someone over 40. It's very mature, especially the dry down.
Will be getting this for my Mum! :)

whiten
whiten

my favorite out of the jasmin noir line

cherie97
cherie97

What a suprise!
To me it smells EXACTLY like Dior Addict 2, but stronger. It has great lasting power, so if you want to buy Dior Addict 2, go for this one instead - at least on my skin they smell like twin sisters.

dulcette
dulcette

i did not like this so much to say the least, the Jasmine in this was synthetic and cheap.

AmoreProfumi
AmoreProfumi

This smells so beautiful like a very nice clean exspensive soap. It's so funny when I first smelled this I said hmm that smells like my mom, like did you ever smell something that just reminds you of someone or it just smells like something they'd wear...So my mom was stuck on wanting the Bvlgari Coral for X-mas, but I brought back a sample of this from nordies she sprayed this on herself && fell in love, she said forget the coral I want this! Guess my hunch was right && it does last && the nicer thing is it's very unique I haven't smelled another scent that reminds me of this, it's its own scent, apparently I see it's close to Hermes, but I never smelled that one so it's still unique to me. deff. try it out, clean, bright && classy, perfect for those spring && summer months. :)

smile4thecamera
smile4thecamera

I thought I would love this, but honestly it just turned to soap on my skin. And the soap smell got stronger and stronger. I could faintly pick out the jasmine, but that's it. Too bad, the ingredients sounded great.

diaaa
diaaa

It's been a while since I've seen (or better, smelled) such subtlety and effortless elegance in a perfume. The scent is very clean, white - a light breeze. Very well put together as well, as the citruses aren't overpowering the smell as in most fresh florals. Although I love Jasmin noir, this one is by far my favourite of the Bvlgari Jasmin-line.

pihlaja
pihlaja

On the scent strip it's very nice; light, quite fresh and citrusy in the beginning but not too "clean", and after a while it turns to green, quite earthy scent. Too bad that on my skin it fades nearly unnoticable almost immediately unless you spray it "too much". The dry down is delicious though.

Marie76
Marie76

Prada's infusion d'iris + E A green tea = mon jasmin noir eau exquise. Delicious, classy, beautiful and very white, not noir.

Espi
Espi

A nice & fresh jasmine fragrance, but nothing to get excited about..quite a few said it reminded them of my signature fragrance, EA Green Tea and they are right.. it does, add a bit of jasmin and you're there.. but then again, it was also said EA Green Tea resembles the Bvlgari The Vert.. so who's copying whom?

pixiepuff
pixiepuff

Opening is fresh, citrusy grapefruit (but not bitter/tangy) and then you get very soft sweet almond coming through underneath (a milky almond, not a candied/sugared almond). These two then blend to a nice smooth/sweet refreshing scent. The jasmine comes in later and the almond begins to fade and I begin to smell tea like a sweet iced tea but not strong - the jasmine is stronger. Hope that all made sense!
Overall, I think its a lovely delicate scent, but not in the sense that you can't smell it. It's blended well and I agree that its refreshing and definitely great for summer. It does not turn soapy on my skin (which I hate). I would like to see how this is layered with matching lotion.
I too don't understand the name 'noir'!

krishka
krishka

at the begging i'm hit with the strong citrus notes, and then it is nothing, just soapy scent with no personality, can't distinguish the heart or the base notes at all ...reminds me slightly of the light Kenzo perfumes but they are better constructed...
...and what's with the "NOIR" name please!!!!

HUEbris
HUEbris

It's still have original's sweetness and jasmin, also have freshness its own. I love this. but maybe change its name. it's not noir at all.

AirCitrusWater
AirCitrusWater

Goes on as citrus, then floral, then pepper. Has a nice zing to it. Very fresh, the kind of perfume one wears when one does not want to wear perfume. Not a delicious fruity floral, more fresh and sporty. No nonsence.

Still had depth and balance. Energizing, extremely light, you only smell it when you want too. The sort of perfume you won't be afraid to put too much on.

Good quality ingredients.

bvrchi
bvrchi

Mon Jasmin Noir L'eau Exquise it remind me feel to Hermes - Un Jardin Sur Le Nil
both are very similar for me.

antonpan
antonpan

I've noticed an interesting tendency. When Mon Jasmin Noir in the base reminded of classic Givenchy Ange ou Demon, this L'Eau Exquise is quite similar to... yes, to Ange ou Demon Le Secret. Maybe L'Eau Exquise is milder and less fruity, but resemblance is evident. Even the notes are nearly the same: citruses, tea and a bit of jasmine.

jonr951
jonr951

Beautiful, refeshing, and delicious! This is definitely officially one of my favorite Bvlgari fragrances. I want this, Jasmin Noir L'Essence, and the new Coral. Why is money so scarce at the moment?! I wanna cry. Haha! : )

DocTales
DocTales

HazelMae is spot on, the noir could not be more out of place for this super-fresh, light pomelo floral on iced green tea.
The original Jasmin Noir was a sweet, powdery, almond-milk-jasmin, Mon Jasmin Noir was a watered-down version of the exact same juice and this....this is something else altogether. It is a playful, young, fresh, green spring breeze, elegant and lovely. At the same time, it is not very original. However, I am very into light florals with a citrus and/or green tea note, so I absolutely adore this!

HazelMae
HazelMae

If you're making a "fresh" fragrance flanker to a "noir" fragrance, couldn't you just drop the "noir"?

The title of this fragrance reads sort of like, "My dark flower which is not at all dark, but fresh."

Are flankers infinitely recursive or do they at some point circle back to being the orignal fragrance? I suspect Bulgari may be the first brand to discover this.

A nice fresh jasmine tea scent.

EnragedApollo
EnragedApollo

Smells soapy in my opinion.

Melody7900
Melody7900

I love it! I have been looking for this fragrance for years. It's citrusy, refreshing but lingering. I thought at first it would dissapear quickly but it didn't. It's much better than Elizabeth Arden, much more subtle, very sparkling and refreshing. Very often the top citrus notes dissapear after few minutes and the middle and bottom notes are just different from the initial sparkle. I guess it also depends on the skin, on mine the combination of musk, jasmine, pomelo, grapefruit and white tea is just divine... It doesn't change, which I think has to do with the fact that it is high quality product.5 stars!

LIN
LIN

I agree with CatBlanc! It does smell like Elizabeth Arden Green Tea! You take the Arden's Green tea and add it a little bit light jasmin and here you go! You got yourself " Mon Jasmin Noir L'Eau Exquise "! But it does not mean i don't like it, it is indeed refreshing, great for summer and delicate...

CatBlanc
CatBlanc

smells like Elizabeth Arden Green TEA!!

Mon Jasmin Noir L'Eau Exquise by Bvlgari 4.11 out of 5 based on 512 ratings and 87 user reviews

Beauty.com
48.00
BVLGARI Jewel Charm L'eau Exquise Eau de Toilette Spray, .8 oz
BVLGARI Jewel Charm L'eau Exquise Eau de Toilette Spray, .8 oz
FragranceShop.com
Bvlgari Mon Jasmin Noir L'Eau Exquise by Bvlgari for Women Eau de Toilette Spray 2.5 oz
Mon Jasmin Noir L'eau Exquise Perfume by Bvlgari, 2.5 oz Eau De Toilette Spray for Women
BVLGARI MON JASMIN NOIR L'EAU EXQUISE for WOMEN by Bvlgari EDT SPRAY 2.5 OZ
BVLGARI 'Mon Jasmin Noir L'Eau Exquise' Eau de Toilette 2.5 oz
Sephora.com, Inc.
Bvlgari Mon Jasmin Noir L'Eau Exquise 2.5 oz Eau de Toilette Spray
Bvlgari Mon Jasmin Noir L'Eau Exquise 2.5 oz Eau de Toilette Spray

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Bvlgari Mon Jasmin Noir L'Eau Exquise fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Bvlgari Mon Jasmin Noir L'Eau Exquise, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Mon Jasmin Noir L'Eau Exquise by Bvlgari. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Mon Jasmin Noir L'Eau Exquise by Bvlgari represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.