Designers » B » Oriental Floral « Groups

Mon Jasmin Noir L'Elixir Eau de Parfum Bvlgari for women
dislike

honey
Mon Jasmin Noir L'Elixir Eau de Parfum Bvlgari for women Pictures

Top notes of Bvlgari Mon Jasmin Noir L'Elixir Eau de Parfum include accentuated scents of candied orange, combined with accords of bergamot and grapefruit blossoms. Bright and sweet beginning leads to the heart, where its petals intertwine with sambac jasmine and Angel Wing jasmine. Base notes are warm and subtle shades of honey, golden amber and musk. Mon Jasmin Noir L'Elixir Eau de Parfum was launched in 2012.

Bergamot Orange Grapefruit blossom Sugar

Jasmine Sambac Jasmine

Honey Amber Musk Woody Notes

Mon Jasmin Noir

Mon Jasmin Noir L'Elixir Eau de Parfum Fragrance Reviews

schamberae
schamberae

Lucky me, I got the 50ml very cheap from rejecteted product I bought from my friend who sell rejected and black market perfumes. I only pay $10 for original product. I can say that his is exactly smell like Bvlgari Jasmin Noir the black one but milkier. I don't know why they name it as Mon Jasmin Noir (my night jasmine). the black bottle I bought for $150 for 50 ml on the supermall. Thismon Jasmine Noir is veru delicate, dark and alluring. And the sprayer is just beautiful.

ArtzGirl
ArtzGirl

I'm trying a sample of the Eau De Parfum. This has a great base note that draws you in. This smells rich, mature, and has a resonance like Eau du Soir or Coco by Chanel only without the strong Christmas smell. The deep note in this is great, it is a very good musk fragrance with an expensive smelling ingredient list.

The fragrance chord of this is dipping into the lower alto or tenor range. I could actually imagine this being a unisex fragrance because this wears like it is a lower register, warm man's cologne.

This is a very sexy scent. The fragrance chord of this has something about it that really draws you in. It has an understated upper class type woodsy note to it. This is very grounding and earthy.

I can't stop smelling my arm! That's an incredibly great "sign"!

The message that this fragrance is sending - is well grounded, earthy, sexy, professional, and successful. This smells as if you have already "arrived". You have already paid your dues - and you are now in charge and on top of your game.

--------------

This fragrance passes the 8 Hour Test or MORE! I woke up to this delicious broth of dry down still lingering in the spot where I initially sprayed this fragrance. This is a true test to see if this mixes well with my chemistry... and it definitely DOES!!! Still alluring. This fragrance definitely DRAWS YOU IN!

pixiepuff
pixiepuff

Finally found a tester of this. I hate atomisers. You can never get a proper spray from them. On the initial spray, I could smell the 'candied orange' - this to me smelt like dried fruit peel you would use in fruit cake. The jasmine smell from the original comes through and smells sharper to me even though this version smells weaker if that is even possible. It faded very quickly and the drydown was a disaster on me. It turned very, very soapy. Like Imperial Leather soap mixed with baby powder.

Overall I was really disappointed and so glad I did not blind buy. I really like the original Mon Jasmin Noir. Its very sweet and soft on my skin and lasts very well. Smells great in my hair and on my scarf the next day and my daughter loves it on me.

So definitely try this one first if you like the other versions! Do not blind buy!

HUEbris
HUEbris

More jasmin, less sweetness than original
I love it. I love the advertisement of Kirsten.
It smells just like her clothes and her glared eye in advertisement picture.
Very femmine and alluring.

Aysu
Aysu

It is very similar to Mon Jasmin Noir, just a bit stronger in concentration. Mon Jasmin Noir seems to evaporate from my skin in half an hour and this one stays a bit longer. ON and OFF mode they put on the lid it very useful, leakage is the worst problem of pump bottles but this is not problem with this if you carry in your bag in OFF mode.

mirisnamo
mirisnamo

disaster!!! bvlgari parfumes are very stable but this one is a shame for this brand!! after 10 minits it's smell like parfum after 5,6 hours...

I'm sorry for what I paid 78e

Jasminalia
Jasminalia

This perfume is : Balenciaga Paris (Balenciaga) + Orange Sanguine (Atelier Cologne)

Mon Jasmin Noir L'Elixir Eau de Parfum by Bvlgari 4.29 out of 5 based on 46 ratings and 7 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Bvlgari Mon Jasmin Noir L'Elixir Eau de Parfum fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Bvlgari Mon Jasmin Noir L'Elixir Eau de Parfum, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Mon Jasmin Noir L'Elixir Eau de Parfum by Bvlgari. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Mon Jasmin Noir L'Elixir Eau de Parfum by Bvlgari represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Bvlgari Mon Jasmin Noir Thierry Mugler Alien Essence Absolue Bvlgari Jasmin Noir Guerlain Shalimar Parfum Initial Yves Saint Laurent Manifesto Versace Crystal Noir Thierry Mugler The Taste of Fragrance Alien Givenchy Organza Givenchy Amarige Mariage Dior J`Adore L`Or Tom Ford Black Orchid Dior Dior Addict Jimmy Choo Jimmy Choo John Galliano John Galliano Dior Dolce Vita Givenchy Very Irresistible Lolita Lempicka Lolita Lempicka L'Eau en Blanc Thierry Mugler Angel Garden Of Stars - La Rose Angel Yves Saint Laurent Opium Vapeurs de Parfum Thierry Mugler Alien