Designers » B » Oriental « Groups

Omnia Bvlgari for women

Omnia Bvlgari for women
dislike

I have it: 993 I had it: 563 I want it: 681 My signature: 43

Omnia Bvlgari for women Pictures Omnia Bvlgari for women Pictures Omnia Bvlgari for women Pictures Omnia Bvlgari for women Pictures

Omnia by Bvlgari is a Oriental fragrance for women. Omnia was launched in 2003. The nose behind this fragrance is Alberto Morillas. Top notes are ginger, mandarin orange, saffron, pepper and cardamom; middle notes are nutmeg, cloves, cinnamon, almond, masala chai and lotus; base notes are sandalwood, tonka bean, white chocolate, guaiac wood and woody notes.

Ginger Mandarin Orange Saffron Pepper Cardamom

Nutmeg Cloves Cinnamon Almond Masala Chai Lotus

Sandalwood Tonka Bean White Chocolate Guaiac Wood Woody Notes

Omnia Fragrance Reviews

Bloodlust
Bloodlust

I absolutely love this fragrance, I wish they hadn't discontinued it! I'm going to cherish my mls.

Omnia is something that can fit into anyone's lifestyle, at any time of day, during any season. It's a one-size-fits-all, neutral, chameleon scent... for staying in, going out, dressing up, or being cozy - it just fits!

I can detect the chai tea in this, the sandalwood, and a handful of other notes, but the ginger does not provide as much spice as I had anticipated!

After reading multiple reviews here regarding this scent having zero longevity, I was shocked! I can still smell this for HOURS after I've sprayed it - especially if it's on clothes.

I see this as a perfect work fragrance, and it's primarily how I wear mine! Definitely something to try, even if you have a big fancy collection, because it's something that is hard to duplicate!

Tiger84
Tiger84

I fell in love with this before I knew anything about fragrances, except instincts on what I liked and what I didn't, and I loved this.

My second big real perfume after L'Air du Temps. Now I'm running out of both and not planning to buy again but they will be always among my favourites.

Cool, refined, doesn't need to scream to get everybody's attention because it doesn't need reassurance, it's completely confident and elegant. I love the gourmand aspect without the sweetness. Wonderful. I haven't smelled any of this flankers because I think they would be disappointing compared to this.

Two bad things: it is discontinued (WHY???), though still sold where I live. And it doesn't last very long, and doesn't project that much. But it is wonderful throughout its whole lifetime.

Mihail
Mihail

Possibly the most unusual wood scent. Very soft and delicate spices remind a cappuccino with cinnamon. Thus it complete and it is impossible to sort on components. Unambiguously one of the best оf Bvlgari. 100% unisex!

LeggysMum

CAN'T GET ENOUGH OF THIS !!!

Goes with any outfit, any mood.

Combines beautifully with rose scents and musky scents, but shines in a warm, intimate way on its own.

I wish it was easier to track down...

i.kinga
i.kinga

I really enoyed this perfume. It gives me such a nice, calming feeling. Whenever I wore this I had the feeling that the day is going to be perfect. Definitely a mood lifter for me. it is ideal for autumn and winter and however I used up my bottle I think I will keep it to sniff it time after time :)

bridgette
bridgette

Can barely smell it.

katushka37
katushka37

Bvlgari Omnia is probably one of the most well-balanced spicy scents I've come across. You don't get potent spices that stand out by themselves in Omnia, just like chai tea they are all subtle and harmonious with each other.

Chai tea note is very prominent at the start but as the fragrance settles it becomes warmer and woodier. I get hints of cinnamon and chocolate but don't expect candy-like sweetness, more like a dusting on chai latte :)

It stays close but wears well, especially during cooler weather. I get complements wearing it but only when people are standing very close to me. This fragrance is truly unique, I haven't come across anything similar yet.

It has been discontinued but I still see it from time to time in discount pharmacies. I picked up a 65 ml bottle from Priceline few months ago for $40

dyst_opiates
dyst_opiates

I adore this fragrance's uniqueness. It is like no other, and I have received more compliments on it by far than anything else. I find the overall effect to be light and radiant despite the spicy and oriental nature of the perfume. I would call this the closest to a signature perfume I own. I've gone through three bottles over the years! There is something very modern and new about it to me, also.

I have never found it to be gourmand, though of course it is categorized as such. The spice just blends into a beautiful singular scent and no one takes center stage. It lasts quite well IMO- even after I cannot smell it, I've had numerous people remark on it.

gracenote-floralspice
gracenote-floralspice

I find this a wonderfully spicy fragrance. As for all who cannot smell it, I think we perfumistas may need to consider how others experience our fragrance. I wore Bvlgari Omnia to a conference in Johannesburg, so left home at 4 in the morning. The fragrance was applied early in the morning, so on skin for 9 hours before a gentleman complimented me, asking me what it was. I could not smell a thing and thought it had disappeared. I am starting to think the Bvlgari fragrances behave this way. That of course not to dispel experiences of body chemistry. An interesting thought: the person who complimented me was from India. As we know it's a spice bomb, one cannot help wonder if some cultures experience fragrances in accordance with woods and flowers available in their countries and of course according to the relevance of ingredients with culture and religion. Perhaps food for thought. So for me, I love Omnia and long live Bvlgari Omnia!

StopHammertime
StopHammertime

This perfume is weird to me. It starts out with a very strong blast of awkward spices. That lasts for about 5 minutes before drying down to a soft ginger kind of smell, barely reminiscent of the opening notes. Never have I smelled such a perfume, where the opening smelled absolutely nothing like the rest of it. I don't get much sweetness at all, from all the reviews I was expecting a gourmand but got an oriental. This reminds me of another discontinued frag, Ralph Lauren Hot - another one I expected to be closer to gourmand but ended up being a spicebomb. Anyway Omnia is all right but I don't see myself wearing it.

smcandsmc
smcandsmc

I see the complaints about longevity, and I share your frustration with some other scents, just not Omnia.
I'm sitting here, amazed that I can still smell the almond/'white chocolate' on my arm, 24 hours after one half spray, even after a shower. Crazy.
Best part about Omnia: it never gets too powdery, and it's not a vanilla bomb. Maybe it's the pictures of the cup of chai in the notes section, but I can almost hear Phoebe Snow encouraging me to celebrate the moments of my life. And I mean that in a good way.

Chiquis
Chiquis

To me this is very spicy and yet powdery. The first time I smelled this was on my teaching mentor- I was standing behind her and interrupted her mid-sentence to inquire about her fragrance. I went out that afternoon to purchase it.

I think this fragrance fits my style a little less these days, but I still like it just fine.

Edit: I decided to pass this along to my 63 year old mother.... I give her perfumes that I either no longer want or that I blind-purchased and didn't like. She usually comments that they all smell nice and she readily accepts them. However, Omnia she LOVES. She has been raving about it and wearing it constantly.

Omnia is a beautiful soft Oriental scent, but it doesn't last on my skin. About 40 minutes,then its gone. Omnia is shortlived, thats why I will only use my sample and not buy a bottle, not worth the money and I don't want to spray myself every 30 minutes.

Omnia är en jättefin mjuk Oriental doft, men den håller inte på min hud. Efter ca 40 minuter så är den borta. Omnia är kortlivad och därför kommer jag bara att använda mitt prov och inte köpa en flaska, för det är inte värt att behöva spreja på sig Omnia varje halvtimme.

aysegulsec
aysegulsec

Valediction to Omnia...

I really am very sorry to meet such an extraordinary, feminine, subtle, crisp and unusual fragrance so late.
It is discontinued; I can hardly believe it; it is one of the rarest perfumes which reminds of no other perfume but itself.

It's full of spices but it does not give you a headache like Kenzo Jungle does.
It is full of brave notes but it does not shout and scream.

It's very close to skin; what I get most is cardamom and ginger; after a while a little bit of white chocolate behind the woodsy notes.

That would have been my signature fragrance both in summer and winter; if only I Could find it!

bailarina
bailarina

The notes are a little unusual but it works for me. I can wear it for work because it is pleasant and soft. I love the smell during the cold months. It is not sweet or floral, sometimes I get tired of those. I can smell it on my clothes all morning.

professorlilith
professorlilith

A number of the other reviewers have mentioned that Omnia doesn't last long. What I've found is that I get anosmic to it after a couple of hours, except for right on my skin. But it seems to have staying power for quite a while after that point. I've been complimented on it as much as three hours after I thought the scent had gone away. The sillage isn't huge, but it's bigger than it seems I'm wearing it. People can detect it from several feet away if I'm in motion and stirring air. I really like this perfume. If you get frustrated with not being able to smell it on yourself, consider putting it on top of a vanilla, sandalwood, or saffron note. I put it on top of my Body Shop vanilla, a perfume oil that lasts a day and a half if you don't wash it off, and that makes a huge difference in projection and staying power.

....I now have Crabtree & Evelyn's Sandalwood, and I can report that Omnia does smell good layered on it. I can smell it longer, too.
....and a sample of Jo Malone Saffron Intense also goes beautifully, bringing out the saffron in the omnia
...and now I know it layers beautifully with Guerlain's Songe d'un bois d'ete, Tauer's L'air du desert Marocain, and Diptyque's Tam Dao

drlaurel
drlaurel

it's funny what others say is too much spice is what I look for in a perfume. another one of my unique fragrances, unlike any other I've encountered, this one is definitely a colder weather scent. think black cashmere sweaters and a night out at a michelin resto. love it love it love it. definitely hot on the cardomom and clove and dries down to a spicy sandalwood. never sweet or floral. and has great staying power. definitely more masculine but certainly a woman's fragrance.

lanhua
lanhua

I got it as a present but it was too spicy for me and ended up giving it to my mom who loves it. I did not like it much and it has to do with the fact that I could smell it all the time. Usually, your brain adjusts with the smells around you so you can go on with your life but not in this case. The fact it wasn't exactly my type of fragrance only made it worse. Oh, and it took a lot of effort to wash it off which is good news if you like it.
As for the notes - I can mostly smell the cardamom which is not my favourite thing in the world. In addition I get excessive pepper, ginger and nutmeg. The first note listed is chai and even though I love it, the spices just don't come together for me. But I do get why people can love it - I actually find it very lovely when someone else is wearing it. Just not me.

Lavallectra
Lavallectra

I thought this would be an absolute spice bomb so I was both apprehensive and excited about trying it. Turns out spicy and woody notes suit my chemistry well... the ginger, cardamom, sandal and cloves really stand out... and they smell natural too. This is really good quality. Unfortunately I'm testing this in summer on a 34C/93F day, so I will have to revisit this in a few months to find out how much I really love it, Omnia is definitely a colder weather scent.

schamberae
schamberae

I experience the weird thing that this perfume I bought from online shop smells like bvlgary omnia amethyst. I've sniff it before and smell nice, very powdery and oriental. I don't know maybe I got he fake one. but could be fake one smell like original amethyst? I have no idea. I gave my amethyst to my brother because it smells unisex, and I got the same scent now?! hmmm.. weird.

I like it, yet I get bored with it so fast!? It has a watery edge, and it is a skin scent mostly, I find nothing wrong with it, except it could work for just about anyone..so it is a safe scent, would make a good gift, so any woman out there would like it..it has a bit of a spicy soft oriental edge...it reminds me of my beloved Ultraviolet, in the watery edge..I just find the Rabanne more interesting..
Si really a nice cool weather soft scent..nice but to me, nothing more..
Morillas just plays it safe, always..

Mochagirl
Mochagirl

A new love relationship is starting in my life... I couldn't leave this in the store with such a good bargain. And... ten long years after its release I finally discovered the original. I have 3 members of the Omnia family, and although so far I thought the original is by far not my cup of tea, now I can see the resemblance in all of them, and I love this intricate and sophisticated, typical Omnia base scent which is present in all of them. The original Omnia is perfect for the winter holidays: unique, spicy, sweet but not cloying. A bit like tea, a bit like milky coffee, a bit like orange with cinnamon, a bit like nuts and almonds, a bit like gingerbread... Yummy! I have yet to see the sillage and longevity though.

ralucucky
ralucucky

I really like this fragrance, very spicy, very nice for winter. One major minus: it lasts for max. two hours on my skin. And I think it's discontinued? I can't find it anywhere.

Paintedlily
Paintedlily

I like this fragrance, but I don't love it. On me, it feels like a watered down version of what it should be. I can smell watered down chai tea spices (cardamom, ginger, cinnamon), a sweet saffron and a faint floral note. This is a "your skin but better" scent. It stays close to the body and doesn't last too long (about 3 hours on normal skin in a moderately dry climate). It's still a nice fragrance, it just seems slightly watered down and unfinished.

theoffbeatkid
theoffbeatkid

Looking at the notes, you would think it would be an overpowering spice bomb which I was hoping it would be. I should have read the reviews prior. However, I do like the perfume and I am glad I purchased it was just not what I originally wanted.

The chai tea is the first note I smell. This note stays very close to the skin. Slightly sweet and watery.

The ginger floats in the background quite nicely, its not sharp.

The lotus and saffron notes are the most prominent and longest lasting on my skin.

This perfume can be office friendly since the sillage is close the skin. It doesn't last too long on my skin roughly around 4 hours. I spray the perfume on my scarf for a lasting scent.

Overall, I feel that this perfume is original because of the sweet watery, spiciness yet safe because its soft and almost weak. Original yet safe are two descriptions that are not said often together. If I could find it discounted I would purchase again but not for the original price.

Angel in the South
Angel in the South

I had thought that with all the beautiful notes this was going to be heavy. It is not. Instead it is a very subtle soft perfume. After a while the notes do get a little louder and I love the soft spicy smell that it gives out. It is a perfume guaranteed not to give offense if worn in close contact with others. A great winter perfume for work. On my skin it is a beautiful soft perfume. I am not disappointed with this although I know many others are. It suits the colder weather better. Longevity and sillage are minimum but that is ok with me.

Ayola83
Ayola83

This was one of my favorite scents of all time, and loved the comments from everyone that smells it on me...but it has no staying power! And this was the EDP! I love the gourmand notes that went into this fragrance; it reminds me of a big cup of chai tea (or at least what it would smell like). But, like the cup of tea that I'm finished drinking, this disappears in the same way. It does sit close to the skin for about an hour or two then disappears on me, but it remains in all the clothes I wear, even when I've washed them (it took about two washes to get it out, and had to be more careful about WAITING for it to dry on my skin)! I've tried layering: the wash, the lotion, and the EDP...that's the only way I can get away with wearing it (and actually smell myself) and not having to refresh throughout the day, but from what I've read from other reviews about anosmia, this is one of the scents that do that to me, unfortunately. I love it, but I just wish it lasted longer and was just a wee bit stronger!

anitaoolong
anitaoolong

This is definitely quiet and subtle on my skin. If I press my nose against my arm this perfume actually makes my mouth water.
The chai, cinnamon and ginger are there with a slightly sweet woody, nutty undertone.
It's just too soft for me. The search continues.

angieluvsscents
angieluvsscents

Where can I find this in a store? The notes are up my alley. Buy I don't want to blindly buy this I like to test it on myself first. Iv had no luck finding this one!

janegoodenough
janegoodenough

Fresh and spicy with a little warmth. Relaxing fragrance. Not one for everyone. Love it!

vesna
vesna

Omnia is very comforting, calm skin scent, long lasting. All notes are wonderfully blended and while its complex layering grows, I can distinct almost all the notes listed. There’s feeling of warmth and wish to smell the wrists often and re-discovering Omnia notes again and again. So pleasant.

raw umber
raw umber

Much gratitude to Kris919 for trading me this in a great swap!

Omnia by Bvlgari. I sprayed four sprays: two on each arm, and about ten seconds later, my boyfriend exclaimed (from across the room), "Woah! That DOES smell good!"... Yay! Ladies and gentlemen, we've found a winner.

Bf's reaction also dispels whatever concerns I had that this would smell like nothing, like so many reviewers experienced. Perhaps different batches are to blame for the inconsistent results?

Omnia doesn't exactly smell like I spilled chai tea on myself, it's more like "chai translated as perfume." There is also something thin, airy, dark and sandalwoody about it. It is very well blended, and cardamom/cinnamon sweet but the abstract woody quality prevents it from being too sweet. Omnia is definitely distant cousins of Versace Crystal Noir, as well as Jo Malone Dark Amber and Ginger Lily. Must be that cardamom gingerbeer-marinated wood.

Put it this way: Omnia smells as good as the bottle is ugly.

EnglishCountryGarden
EnglishCountryGarden

Soft, creamy, spicy chai. Spice chests, really good creamy peppery sandalwood. Lots of peppery notes going on. Only better than chai. Much, much betterer. On someone else. If I spray it on myself, I can't smell it at all. If my friend wears it, or sprays a curtain in her home, I am overcome with admiration, clinging to her soft furnishings in a most unbecoming fashion. Why does it disappear on my skin? I can't NOT have this in the house, because it smells so good. If, however, someone else can smell it on me the way I smell it on my friend, then it's great. If you get my drift..... all in all, big love.

pompous
pompous

This is unique, but not the loud type of unique like, say, Lady Gaga's "special" dresses.

It smells a lot like this asian tea shop in my city. I honestly stop by it every time I'm in the area just to stand around and enjoy the aromas. I would use the same words and expressions to describe the store as well as the perfume: It's very calming and nice. A little bit earthy and moist-smelling if you catch my drift.

The perfect scent to wear to keep your mood up during the winter if you experience the winter blues.

KateAnette

Wrote a review earlier, wanted to update.
I've been wearing this almost non stop since I got it. On a couple of occasions I've been anosmic, aka I haven't been able to smell it at all. I think it has something to do with overspraying. The more I spray, the less I can smell it. 2-3 sprays, and on a good day it stays with me all day.
It's a mixture of soft creamy spices, a very comforting smell.
Omnia has proudly taken a place on my "all time top 5 favorite perfumes"- shelf. I get bored with a perfume very easily, i like to wear a different one every day. I wore Omnia 2 weeks in a row, and enjoyed it every single day, no boredom in sight. I try not to neglect my other perfumes, but it's gonna be difficult :)

DR521
DR521

Tania Sanchez is accurate: citrusy top notes evaporate quickly leaving strong synthetic (maybe synthesized) sandalwood over what feels like a woody watery cologne. It's something that grows on you over time as the notes start to separate and you see the composition's complex layering. The more you wear it, the more there is to smell. This is a skin scent with quite a bit of warm, saffron-spicy sillage after about 15 minutes on my skin--different from the actual smell on my skin which moves ever more towards an aqueous sandalwood. Worth trying if you like a sophisticated, soft woody well-blended cologne experience.

sissu
sissu

I agree with IsabelAlice's review. Word for word.

The notes in this are very seducing theoretically on paper but once actually sprayed and the juice is let loose outside of its bottled environment to work its magic, the charm evaporates instantly into thin air. This literally smells of nothing. NOTHING. I don't get it. Very dissapointing.

This is the emperor's new perfume.

IsabelAlice
IsabelAlice

L'Eau de Rien

Seduced by the spice notes, blind bought this. Smells of nothing. Doesn't matter how many spritz are applied: ten sprays smells the same as one, as it smells of nothing.

Good looking, amazing notes description, but no scent at all. Can't even state it's a ghost of a perfume, as a ghost scent it would at last smell of a little something. There's PURE NOTHING.

So sad.

G00D_Girl

Omnia + Prada Candy is amazing!

rthgdess
rthgdess

Omnia is a soft spicy oriental. On me it is very clean and not too strong. It's really special in that it combines notes that traditionally would have produced a very strong fragrance, but this one sits closer to the skin. It's delicious. My husband doesn't care for it for some reason, but I wear it for myself, because it reminds me of a warm cup of chai tea with a piece of melting white chocolate in it. Yes, there are some things that men don't understand.

lisaivette
lisaivette

If You are looking for Omnia and have not been able to find it (or it is too expensive when you do) a good alternative is Max Mara Kashmina Touch. I have both of them, one on each wrist, and I can't tell the difference.Though I enjoy this scent, I am glad I did not blind buy a big bottle.

KateAnette

First time when i tried Omnia, I sprayed the usual 2-3 sprays. I was like huh, i can't smell a thing? Decided to get trigger happy, sprayed wildly all over myself. Nada. Nothing. Maybe a tiiiiny little hint of pepper. Still i had this feeling in my throat that i had way oversprayed.

Tried it again today.
I can smell it better now, I get dry soft spices. No sweetness at first, but as it dries down it does become sweeter. The white chocolate and sandalwood stands out the most in the drydown. This smells really yummy.
It's really weird too. When I press my nose against my wrist, I seriously don't smell anything. Still i get these wafts of sweet spices here and there around me.

I have only been wearing this at home. I will have to try wearing it around people, to figure out if anyone else can smell this :D.
As many others, i too seem to have (at least temporary) anosmia with Omnia. I'll try to wear this more, to see how it will work.
Pfft, such a tease.

kozeliou
kozeliou

It smells like an old chest that my grandmother owned. You can not stop smelling it.I believe that the combination of the spices is giving that effect. It makes me feel little sad but "nice" sad. It's unique for sure.

SweetChouli
SweetChouli

I think they could have charged this up a bit (or a lot) for better projection and staying power. When my decant arrived, I was stoked to FINALLY try this! After dousing myself in it, I literally thought I was ripped off and sent a watered down version. So sad!! Because the stuff smells wonderful.. If only that water element was taken out and replaced with oh, I dunno, a nice detectable dose of the actual notes listed, then it would be a true favorite of mine. Unfortunately, it never will be :-(

jessbug
jessbug

I seriously don't understand WHY this fragrance couldn't have been a little bit stronger!

I get the lovely clove, ginger, cinnamon, and nutmeg, it is like a perfume version of chai tea on my skin. I don't smell the white chocolate or the almonds, which were actually the reasons I wanted this in the first place. On me, Omnia dries down to this very typical, almost sharp perfume scent on my skin, not warm or gourmand at all. Still, it would've been a really nice frag if the sillage and longevity had just been like twice as strong. I think I could get a stronger smell from rubbing a bag of chai tea on my wrists :S

If you like the spicy scent in this but wish it was stronger, you might want to try Posset's Over-the-Rhine. It's a perfume oil, and it's a lot stronger and has better longevity than Omnia. It's also way cheaper and not discontinued, so there's that.

Kinda wish I'd spent my money on something else, but now that I have Bvlgari Omnia I'll finish it. Probably fast, too, since I need so much to get even a soft sillage. I feel like Bvlgari ripped its customers off with this one.

2.5/5

Update: I found that less is actually more with Omnia. If I don't overspray, it rises up from my skin and tickles my nose all night long. I wore Omnia last night, and when I woke up I could still smell it on myself. Sillage is quite limited, but I can't complain about its longevity anymore.

Omnia still isn't everything I had hoped it would be, but I'm quite happy to have it in my collection.

3.5/5

NicoleO
NicoleO

I had high hopes for this, the description sounds wonderful. It's warm and cosy and I can smell cinnamon, but the sillage is so soft it's hard to pick anything else out. Two hours and what was barely there is nearly gone. What a shame.

freddinos
freddinos

Being a fan of spicy scents, I decided to try Omnia while it can still be found for reasonable prices online (I hear it's discontinued and I wouldn't want to pay hundrends of pounds for it on eBay in a few years time!)
The notes that are more prominent to my nose are lotus flower, pepper and ginger. Unfortunately I don't get the cinnamon/chai association. It's a very nice perfume that doens't 'feel' like an EDP (more like a shy EDT in my opinion, hence appropriate for daywear). The opening to me would be spicy-aquatic (if there is such a thing, maybe the lotus flower gives me the impression of a watery element) and from the middle notes down it is a polite spicy yet light skinscent. The slightly sweet drydown comes quickly, but unfortunately I do not get the white chocolate.
Its longevity is so poor it makes me wonder! A mere 2 hours from spray to nothing on my skin, and I mean nothing, not even a faint trail. I would have loved it if Omnia was a true EDP. Had it been strong and potent it would definitely make it to my personal 'Pantheon' of 'deceased',grand perfumes like Theorema, Organza Indecence, Venezia and Roberto Cavalli Oro...
My small word of advice: try it while you can, and enjoy it while it lasts;)

guest_Vie Cafe
guest_Vie Cafe

oh hello! Am I glad I gave you a try, gorgeous woodsy chai tea scent.

I'm super happy that this is not as sweet as it seems it would be. I get lots of pepper/cardamom/ginger/nutmeg and it does really smell like a bag of chai tea...with sandalwood. It reminds me of TF Santal Blush with more spice and less florals. I'm super happy with this scent and was NOT expecting it to be a winner. But it is. Yummmm woodsy spices. And the ginger note is very well played here. I get nowhere as much cinnamon and in let's say, Jungle elephant, which is great because who needs so many cinnamon scents? A little warmth and sweetness develops on the skin as it goes.

I will say it again, a poor woman's Santal Blush (dare I say I like it better than Tam Dao as a sandalwood fume?). It's quite nice and is perfect for a day where all florals and citrus and incenses are just too much.

I will go ahead and recommend this to people who really like au the rouge!

EDIT 6-7 sprays later and I cannot smell a thing. Neither can my BF. Hmm. sillage is non existent and staying power remains to be seen.

sabsoob
sabsoob

I would do anything to have this perfume back to the market again...

xxstarburstxx
xxstarburstxx

Lovely fragrance although very little sillage, which suprised me. At first I was disappointed because it was immediately obvious that it was going to be light,but three hours later I can still smell the beautiful creamy base of Sandalwood, Tonka Bean and white chocolate. There is a hint of spicy nutmeg & cinnamon too. Not getting any floral - which pleases me.
Long lasting, light, & for me, a day scent.
I think it will become a favourite...

gangel04
gangel04

This is definitely a skin scent. My skin pulls a lot of sandalwood, cloves, and nutmeg from this scent. The ginger is definitely there, it's just overtaken by the others on my skin. The dry down is absolutely lovely and I get chai tea and cinnamon with the other spices lingering. This fragrance lasts a moderate while on the skin.

Bottom Line: while I'm generally a huge supporter of skin scents (Prada Candy by Prada), I most likely wouldn't get this one again. It's lovely, but becomes too soft too quickly. Something that smells this nice without being overpowering absolutely needs to invade other's olfactory space at least a little bit just to share the joy; it's a pity that it's only a skin scent. That and the fact that it is now discontinued really doesn't motivate me to purchase another bottle once this one runs out.

Edit: i've had this for about a year now and still really like it. One thing i have noticed, as others have mentioned, i receive compliments for this fragrance hours after i can no longer smell it. What's more, the compliments are coming from people from backgrounds with extensive experience with these spices (southeast asia, asia, pacific islands, etc.). So maybe the "weak" longevity is more just my getting used to the scent after a period?

lilsniffer
lilsniffer

I have a hard time picking out individual notes in this fragrance. It is very light on me for starters. Reading the reviews makes me wonder if I am smelling the same scent as the rest of you. And I wonder if I am somehow anosmic to all the spices claimed to be here. I'm not getting the spices at all. I WANT to smell like chai tea! But, alas, it is not to be. I can pick up a floral which must be the lotus, which is one of my least favorite perfumery florals. Then, this concoction turns soapy and clean on me, which in itself is not a bad thing, just not my favorite presentation, and I don't think it is what's intended by the perfumers. So, I conclude that it just doesn't work with my chemistry. It's not bad, not screechy, not headache inducing, just meh.

supergirl83221
supergirl83221

I love the chai tea note and the soft spiciness of this frag but my skin just soaks it up and disappears after a few minutes... Turns just an indistinct spice spot on my arm... i am broken hearted.

Merebon
Merebon

So pretty. Warm spicy yes, but not overpowering. I definitey got more of the cinnamon when I first sprayed, but it mellowed out to be subtle and beautiful. Getting the white chocolate after about 20 minutes. I do smell a bit of the similar notes of Bvlgari Amethyste, which I like to wear, but that one has more almond to me. I hope, hope, hope, it lasts and doesn't fade away. This was a great BLIND buy. Bvlgari can't go wrong really.

Cams
Cams

I have been giving Bvlgari a first, second, third and fourth look these days and its all because of this wonderful fragrance. Stunningly oriental, spicy and sophosticated. Lovers of sweet and heavy scents should avoid this. An all season gem!

AngieGCarp
AngieGCarp

Soft, comforting, joyous...delicious...like having a delicious spiced tea and cookies with a dear friend on a cold day next to the fire. Okay enough poetry..this scent is very light and warm. No big sillage sits close to the skin which is just fine because everyone may not understand where you are going with this because of the lack of florals it is unconventional. You must wear this for yourself or someone sitting right next to you. It's not sexy or daring just warm sweetness.

Happy Perfuming! ♥

Ms S
Ms S

Omnia opens warm and spicy, with a ginger-cinnamon accord, very subtle very quiet, then after awhile that dies down and the scent shifts from dry aromatic Assam tea to a milkier iced Chai, as the white chocolate and almond come in very discreetly almost unnoticeable, I think he watery flowers are not apparent but it may just help the fragrance retain a sense of translucence and airiness throughout. Omnia is not a spice-bomb. I normally wear when visiting my brother, who can’t bear strong fragrances because of his migraine. I would recommend it to someone who like my brother has a problem with strong smells but want a good nice and attractive smell.

daisygirl
daisygirl

The best of the omnia series by far. This stands out and is unique compared to the other omnia scents. It's got this earthiness to it, deep and rich a bit mysterious even. Its delicious

LeggysMum

As one who adores Omnia Jade and Omnia Amethyste, I was curious to see if this could become a new friend. I have to say its unique...at least to me, as I haven't had any fumes like this.
First impressions - spice, and that's ok, as it was what I was expecting. But no cinnamon for me (shame, as I like cinnamon, a lot) but clearly Nutmeg is, on my skin at least, an overpowering presence, then pencil shavings, which I can only assume is the cedar.(Cedar is a smell I am familiar with as my hubby worked in a joinery, making mostly cedar windows and doors, came home smelling all woody and good )But this is def. not that smell...it must be in combination with other notes, as it takes me back to school...pencil shavings.. not exactly unpleasant, but I don't really want to smell like a school room, sigh.
But, having written it off, as unique, but not for me, I kept returning to inhale the heavenly scent from my arm... AAAAHHHH, the drydown is superb, warm spicy, yes, reminiscent of chai... that I could gladly wear, throughout the winter, autumn and every rainy day in between..
Summary? I am still not sure. This one will take a few encounters before I know if we'll be firm friends. Its a perfume, so better lasting power than other omnias, {but I don't have a problem with Jade and Amethyste in lasting power (my skin doesn't swallow scents)} but this isn't floral, not one for the crowd followers, very individual, for the gal who likes to be a little different. Definitely not one for the "blind buy", but so worth a try
A sweet, spicy gem, after initial drydown
EDIT: I have now procured 2 bottles from Ebay, and love it. There's no e
scaping its charm, and it blends beautifully with rose based fumes also. A new fave from my fragrance crush BVLGARI

dewibluebell
dewibluebell

Although this is jam-packed with spices, it's never jagged. Omnia is fine-tuned as well, no notes drastically overshadow the others. The result is a sophisticated, completely wearable concoction that's devastatingly unique. Anyone could wear this (male or female) office or nighttime. It sits close to the body and tends to last longer when sprayed on clothing rather than bare skin.

craftymom
craftymom

I have to be in a special mood for this. For me, it's a cold rainy day in fall or early spring kind of scent. I love the "bundling up with a hot beverage" feeling it gives me. I get spicy/creamy chai tea, ginger, white chocolate and some woods. Today I'm in that special mood.

Fizzy
Fizzy

Wow! There are only few fragrances, which are growing on me or better to say - they are going to be stronger on me with the time. This phenomenon is so seldom!
Usually fragrances are getting weaker and weaker. Not in this case. You can smell every hour more of this milky spicy scent. I tried it on the skin and EdP concentration.

Omnia smells very similar to sandalwood, but it is not a sandalwood. As I own the true sandalwood essence and was jumping in the jungle to find sandalwood and finally found it - I can say, here we have to do with two components (you can smell them very clear) and they pretend perfectly to be a sandalwood. I can´t tell you, what it is. But it holds until the next day, has a radiant silage and a lot of character. You can wear Omnia daily and on the evening too, it is not unisex but clearly feminine and spicy. I would recommend it for lovers of warm scents (warm I mean for spring and fall-colored types of women. For better imagination see he lady in the ad - she is a spring colored type of woman.

Even if I am the summer type cold woman, I have to have this bottle of high quality perfume like a piece of evidence, that there is a way to make perfume durably, so you don´t to have respray it every three hours. Love it!

This smells like extra creamy chai tea. I don't pick up on white chocolate as a scent note, but it's "presence" is there. Wouldn't call this fragrance milky as it's heavily spiced. Notes are very blended. Nothing really sticks out, just gives you can overall impression of "creamy, spicy, sweet".

guadaval88
guadaval88

I tried it and then continued my journey on the city. I recieved some compliments! Me...I love it. It's a dry, woody and femenine perfume.It smell doesn't loose it "warm spicy little thing". Perfect combination of wood, ginger and flowers. It fits nice on my skin and lasts the exact time before it gets bored or heavy. Sophisticated as it is, awakes some mystic, like a secret behind the skin. Delicated, seems to be in the middle of the wild but it's still there where the women's soul live.

jedrzejowskia
jedrzejowskia

Oh no, this was a very unfortunate blind buy.
It reminds me of someone, a person I didn't like, the worst thing I can't even remember who :-(

noori
noori

For a spicy-oriental with a slight gorumand-touch, Omnia is a subtle perfume, it surprised me. This is not the typical into-your-face spicy-oriental; probably those who do not like the other orientals, would like Omnia, as it is not overly sweet or too loud.

It is a little creamy yet dry at the same time. A delicious, sensual blend of chai, ginger, cardamom and white chocolate. I got mine last autumn, and find it a great cold-time fragrance, even for office-wear; don't know how it works during warmer seasons. The sad thing is, it is almost impossible to get where I live, so I try to spare my Omnia.

Lakambini
Lakambini

I love this perfume. It’s my go-to fragrance when I’m teaching. I’m a foreign language instructor and it serves me well to appear friendly, culture-savvy, and a bit androgynous. I see a lot of spices listed in the notes, but to me this is a straight-up woody fragrance, a la Yves Rocher Nature Millenaire (for women). It opens faintly and citrusy and this is probably the reason why so many people express disappointment in it. Don’t let the opening fool you: the scent strengthens, whether you’ve sprayed it on skin or clothing, the sort of elegant, discreet, rather masculine lacquered-armoire vibe that I really love.

If you were hoping primarily for a spicy gourmand, misled by the well-publicized white chocolate note, you’ll be disappointed. The note does appear, albeit elusively as the perfume plays mind games with you: now you catch the white chocolate, now (frowning in perplexity) it’s the same note but it smells balmy … no, woody… no, like benzoin maybe. This is great in winter, misted all over a wool sweater.

Sirenn
Sirenn

As several others have mentioned, Omnia is pleasantly warm and spicy, but it's decidedly a light fragrance; a "starter level" Spicy Oriental. I would certainly recommend it to those who are just discovering the notes and accords they like, as it's got a lovely, welcoming tea house aroma without being overpowering. Still, it just can't hold up against Oriental power-houses such as Youth Dew and even Pacifica's Tibetan Mountain Temple, in terms of longevity and presence.

Best for those who enjoy spicy fragrances but prefer a skin-close level of projection and are mindful of not overwhelming the space around them. Omnia would make for a nice work place fragrance or an occasion where you'll be mingling with a crowd. It's pleasant but not overwhelming; nice but not amazing.

pinkpulp
pinkpulp

I received it as a birthday present from my mother-in-law, maybe that's why i didn't like it from the begining. I do wear it from time to time because it's not very strong. I find it a bit too masculine for my taste.

Omnia frustrates me as I find it appealing yet eventually after a while I get bored with it. Can't say it is oriental, more a soft aromatic /woodsy/musk scent, feminine, a bit spicy, but it has a watery edge which I don't like. Like the scent lacks personality, yet t is nice, I think I like to smell it out of the bottle more than on me. Looking at the notes you would expect a full blast oriental, not so, the spicy notes are almost aquatic.

DariDahlia
DariDahlia

This fragrance is so warm and comforting to me. It's very light. The fragrance just smells like warm skin, a little sweet & feminine with a faint woodiness. It reminds me of putting on the softest cashmere sweater, just taken out of a cedar chest.

minty
minty

This one isa little bit tedious spicy. Not hate but not really like it. Reminds me chaitea and cinnamon based cake in a cold autumn.

nfatihah
nfatihah

i really love this fragrance . Its smell is awesome!..but dont know why the sillage is very soft..people around me did not ever notice its smell. so disappointed.

derkargy
derkargy

Too spicy for me.

ola.lolita
ola.lolita

it's quite nice, VERY chai tea on my skin, but for me it's too clean, too fresh, too translucent, too casual...not my type of warm and spicy...40ml (used twice) of omnia for swap, if anyone is interested.

pbluberry
pbluberry

I have one of the miniature bottle to try/sample and it took a crowbar to open and when I did it spilled everywhere. I am quite impressed. It's spicy with cinnamon, ginger, cardemon, and pepper oh my. It's a little sweet, I got a whiff of the white chocolate here and there. It's interesting to say the least, smells very exotic. I can understand it smelling like a chai latte especially since all those spices goes into one.

Beatrixel
Beatrixel

I thought at first that I might be missing some olfactory receptors.

I could not detect all the ingredients.
It is a pity, because it seemed very promising.
When I first sprayed, I sensed so much alcohol, it made me cry.
It was not a good start. The color is light, making it look diluted or very poor lasting. well... to tell you the truth, I almost dislike it. it's not about the scent itself, it's about the presentation.
there is nothing new to it, first of all. I really tried liking it. it's just a fresh scent that brims with cleanliness and soapy sparks.
secondly, the spices are all jumbled up, undistinguished and rarely emerging.
I have cold skin, especially on my wrist. white, cold skin that doesn't perspire. it's like paper. maybe this plays an important role in testing it, but not to me. at first there was a barely detectable smell. it's really hard to notice. it felt as if there was 80% of alcohol and only a little perfume. it lasted less than a cheap EDT! it was a shame.
now the scent itself. it's not so bad, but it dies quickly. it doesn't last longer in the different stages it should have and the threshold changes so fast that in less than an hour I feel the dry down which is a sweet vanilla-coconut... or was it simply the chocolate-lotus combo... I could not tell. the citruses are deceiving. it's like having chocolate (they say white... which in fact is erroneous, because IT DOES NOT CONTAIN ANY COCOA! so yeah.. just a fatty, sugary, powdery scent) and mandarin/clementine on the same plate. it's just clashes. the mandarin is sour and shrills if you're synesthetic . the ascension is not harmonious, it's like the scent tries to develop too quickly and is annoying that it doesn't stay with you for longer.
I could not sense any warmth.
It's fresh, not woodsy, it's almost aquatic (lotus flower) and amorphous (scents not following a pyramid, disorganized evolution on skin).
now... the spices. Morocco? Oriental? that's a big lie.cinnamon, cloves,pepper? where are they?... but maybe they are just infinitesimal components. the cardamon is subdued ( have you ever smelled Hermes, voyage? then that's cardamon for you). the ginger is harsh. tonka beans' sweetness is not highlighted at all as the perfume simply starts exploding in an obtuse line on the skin. it's balmy-powdery elements make it akin to comfort food. it's nothing special, just this comfortable plateau that says-don't worry, you're good the way you are, now get back in the shell!

I didn't like the lack of structure, because the intentions the scent has were rather good. decent, I might add. at least it's not a fresh-floral but a very paradoxical fresh-spicy.
omnia looks and tries to be a people pleaser. it's not independent and has no statement. it's just there, putting a bitter and cleanser-like taste in my mouth whenever I sniff my wrist and the rest of my hand.
At least I observed that the closer it is to the pulse points, the sweeter it becomes.
so... making a list, I reiterate:
-a cold perfume
-quite paradoxical combo of sweet-fatty-creamy-powdery-citruses
-not that cheap smelling, but depends on skin
-to develop, it needs body warmth, otherwise it's dead in an hour
-short lasting- 4 hours
-poor sillage- only you and those VERY close to you can smell it
-fresh, yet dusty
-quite stereotypical- many buy it, many use it, few are impressed
-interesting, but should have aimed higher
-trying to be a crowd pleaser
-not very challenging
-ugly, distasteful, kitsch bottle
- depersonalized- tonka beans quell the other spices
-I could smell something synthetic, rubber, plastic and dust.
-made me cough
-too much alcohol
-lives fast (gets through the stages rather quickly and sloppily) and dies young (longevity is disappointing) making you wonder if it actually has the listed ingredients
This was my opinion and I am sure that OMNIA is sensed differently by a lot of people. I don't really hate it, but I would have been happier if this lasted for longer than 3 hours and if it actually had a determined structure that individualized each component, letting your nose marvel at its complexity.
-------------
My second review,after almost 1 month of use!
This scent kind of grew on me.
It's warm and very cashmere-like. the beauty of it was obscured my my long distaste of powdery, tonka sweet and popular scents. I got compliments because on my skin it probably smells good. I am more the type who likes white florals, but I now like Omnia as much as those. Maybe because it was a gift from my mum... but still... I have to admit, it's great!

magpiemagpie
magpiemagpie

A sheer, summerweight oriental, Omnia is clean and translucent from top to bottom. Open up with slightly soapy mandarin black tea, quickly turns to a masala chai with slightly nutty white chocolate undertones. Long after the mandarin fades away, the soapy impression continues with a slightly floral wood accord that feels like a natural extension of the black tea. Sadly, I think I'm anosmic to some musks that would intensify the base, because it fades away quickly to me. This sounded great on paper, but it didn't really live up to my expectations: it's more casual and clean than I anticipated. And yet... long after I think it's gone, though, my boyfriend asks me why I smell chocolatey.

pamelamorgan
pamelamorgan

I can hardly smell this at all! very weird as my hubby can smell it easily. To me it almost smells of water, what is up with that?! I love bvlgari Noir and Mon jasmin noir but this is pure nothing to me I'm afraid?

DaniellaCaramella
DaniellaCaramella

This one is a very spicy, peppery yet CLEAN fragrance on my skin. It has a freshness that just makes you feel like you've stepped fresh out of the shower. Perfect for daytime/work. I'll be reaching for this quite a bit. I get the pepper, cinnamon and chai prominently.

woodlandwalk
woodlandwalk

This strikes me as one of the nicest and more subtle 'gourmand' perfumes. I liked it but didn't see it as quite me. I get the feeling it would suit someone with toffee coloured skin or a more 'foody' colouring such as caramel or chocolate coloured hair and hazel eyes! Actually maybe a red-head because of the sweet ginger note!

I definitely get cardamom, ginger and nutmeg (all of which I love in cooking) but all mixed in and blended quite nicely with the 'white chocolate' note, which rounds it out - a bit basmati rice or milky? The general impression is slightly nutty, milky, clean and warm with a hint of powdered ginger. Of all the slightly foody ones I think this is the nicest - fairly mild - wearable, inoffensive and pleasant

LexDidems
LexDidems

Beautiful fragrance that starts off spicy, my skin doesn't give off any citrus unfortunately, but it starts to settle into a lovely cinnamon and nutmeg warmth. Towards the end I can detect the delicious white chocolate with a warmth of something woody. Definite winter fragrance, reminds me of being wrapped up in blankets in front of a fire, drinking a lovely spiced hot chocolate.

rubyred
rubyred

Walking through a shaded treeland brushing fresh green cardamom leaves, crushed fresh but not powdered cinnamon, maybe some subtle ginger. Wet and soft, earthy, woody, mossy but not bitter. Turns a bit drier after the spray on. Not powdery. A very close to the skin scent. A very private treasure. It's classed as an oriental. I don't usually like orientals but I like this. I don't think it's really an oriental. There's no horrible amber in it. Wouldn't matter if I didn't like it because like every Bvulgari on me the scent has vanished within the hour. From the lasting point of view, I'm sorry that I spent money on it, although I see for some fortunate reviewers it lasts longer.

TanteSimone
TanteSimone

I love this one. However, I am a bit upset because I do not get any of the chocolate notes at all. On my skin, all I can smell is the ginger with a very light hint of nutmeg. My skin seemed to have swallowed the heavy notes.

It is a beautiful quiet fragrance---nothing fancy or seductive. It is a very laid back fragrance for those days when you don't want to be bothered with a demanding perfume.

HeidiLynn
HeidiLynn

Put one tiny spritz of this on from a sample I received, just to see how it was. First several minutes, it was just spicy--no clear spice, just spicy. I enjoyed it, but it seemed pretty unidimensional. Later on, the spices mellowed and seemed more warm and autumnal--very much the chai. Something like amber made an appearance at the end--but I believe that was the tonka bean and chai talking. I wish the cinnamon and nutmeg had been more apparent, but maybe if I'd put more on I would have gotten that and it would have lasted longer. I'll try again.

curvealert
curvealert

I'm really enjoying this scent. It's spicy, yet refined. It has a distinctive smell that will get you noticed, but the silage is not overbearing. The longevity is moderate, which is typical for a Bvlgari.

I don't really detect the chocolate note but something is rounding off the sharp edges the spicy notes sometimes bring, giving the drydown a powdery finish, so that could be what it is.

It's versatile, suitable for all occasions, but it's not an evening scent for me. I'd probably up the ante a bit with another Bvlgari, Jasmin Noir.

canadianpetite
canadianpetite

Starts out light but dries down to combination of cloves, cardamom and nutmeg. There is a slight hint of woods but no sweetness. Chocolates or tonka bean don't appear at all for me. I see why others compare this to Versace Crystal Noir which, on my skin, is more tropical from the coconut. I much prefer CN. This Omnia is not needed on my Buy-list.

Sillage: no more than 6 inches
Longevity: more than 5hours

vikaki
vikaki

well...i will start by saying that this is my signature sent!!
It all started when my boy gave it to my as a nameday present 8 years ago!And there it was...LOVE!!!
He couldn't really make a better job...i really adored and still adore this perfume!i buy it over and over again..i always have it on my collection!
There is sth weird with this perfume..first of all it is unique.haven't smelled sth similar.
And..it can't be worn all year round..On winter it is warm,cosy,sensual!On summer it seems sexy but not overwhelming..It smells veryy airy and fresh to me!
PERFECT!

Ana_Raio
Ana_Raio

Perfume wonderful and engaging. It has a hint of cinnamon and ginger. Ideal for use in the evening ...

Perfume maravilhoso e envolvente. Possui uma pitada de canela e gengibre. Ideal para ser usado ao entardecer...

nazza28
nazza28

I absolutely loved the initial spicy beginning but then it dried down to a herb-atrocious concoction that no matter how many times I sniffed my wrist I just couldn't bring myself to love. It wasn't bad it just wasn't that fantastic. I think I was expecting more of the cinnamon and delicious spices to remain behind :( To be honest the drydown reminded me of the initial notes from Trussardi Inside. But Trussardi I find dries down to something smoother and sweeter, whereas this stays smelling strongly of herbs to me. I'm sad, I got no chocolate or chai latte here :(

celestialstar19
celestialstar19

This is Lovely! No wonder so many amazing Omnia's followed. This lasts all day, I wore it to work yesterday at 6:00 am and ran into a friend of mines who hugged me at around 7:45 pm once we were saying good bye and she told me that I smelled amazing. I told her what I was wearing and she told me she loved the Omnia Jade. I personally like all Omnia's on my to purchase list are the Amethyst and the Crystalline Omnia's. With the original, I enjoy the cinnamon, the white chocolate and the chai that unfolds on your skin. This is earthy and creamy. I Love it for all occasions.

hermyonee
hermyonee

I've been using this some time ago for a while and still put it on sometimes, specially in fall; it's a nice spicy yet light fragrance.
No wonder someone compared it with Versace CN though they're quite different, but they have in common several notes : mandarine that migh recall the orange blossom in CN, also Cardamome,ginger, pepper, sandalwood, so they migh feel similar on some type of skin, always a matter of chemistry!(But CN gets a much more Orange blossom and floral note,with gardenia.)
On me Omnia gets quickly quite creamy- spicy, no citrusy notes almost, it lastes quite, 4-6h; it's quite soft, no great sillage, no big evolution, the spices just blend together on warm sandalwood, that feels quite milky, creamy. Yet, sometimes I feel it's almost too "dusty", dry, and too light, there's something missing, I'd prefer it was a bit sharper, dense. For me it's nice to wear, by day, in fall or winter.

Takhaet
Takhaet

I don't know why this fragrance gets so many bad reviews..the matter of chemistry I think.

I received it yesterday and I like it very much. believe it or not but despite of completely different notes - it smells like Versace Crystal Noir on me .....which I don't use because it gives me headache . Omnia on the other hand does not cause any headache or nausea so ..VOILA! I have a fantastic perfume that I love! :-)

BVLGARI OMNIA is a bit more ..."rich".. I get fantastic smell of tea, chocolate and a variety of spices but very toned down- it doesn"t smell like a cupboard filled with spices to me . It smells "gently" and very very sophisticated to me . I am indeed very impressed with this perfume. I keep sniffing it . I am a massive fan of sweet fragrances but CK Secret Obsession and this beautiful Omnia are perfect exceptions. Eventhough Omnia is sweet ans spicy on me.

Longevity-not brilliant , could be better but still-not bad- about 6 hours on me and notes are changing and growing on me all the time. There is the tea, cinammon, cardamom, tonka , vanilla, ginger, flowers .... ....hmmmmmBeautiful <3

I am extremely happy with my recent purchase.

P.s I don't like the bottle - too much plastic in it

skysongz
skysongz

Omnia smells completely different on my skin compared to on paper.

On paper, on first spray I get light mandarin, which after several minutes mellows down to release some tonka bean and woodsy notes with a little bit of pepper.

On my skin it skips directly to sandalwood, no citrus at all, and actually smells very heavy, almost bordering on the smokiness of a cigarette. It doesn't take very long (5-10mins) to fade to a warm skin scent of almost completely sandalwood.

On neither do I get masala chai, or cinnamon or nutmeg or cloves or ginger or cardamom, all of which I love :( Unsuccessful impulse buy, let me know if you'd like to swap something for it.

perfumebox
perfumebox

Omnia opens both clean and spicy, then after awhile, that dies down and the scent shifts from dry, aromatic Assam tea to a milkier iced Chai Latte, as the white chocolate and almond come in discreetly. The watery flowers are not apparent but they help retain a sense of translucence and airiness throughout. Despite being spice-laden, Omnia is not a spice-bomb.

This is a very unique and beautiful composition, but on my dry skin it diffuses in a dense, flavorful cloud within 15 minutes, then spends the next few hours sticking to my skin. The staying power is not bad since it's an EDP, but don't be surprised if most people don't smell you unless they hug you. (On the bright side, it's very hard to overdose on Omnia so just bring a decant out and refresh as needed.)

The only other criticism I have is for the rather gimicky and cheap-feeling "New Age" plastic bottle used to house a scent that's, to me, quite exotic and Old World. I'd have loved to see this in heavy glass with the juice colored a rich tea-brown.

Omnia has (sadly) been discontinued so stock up if you love it.

moonwalker
moonwalker

As already mentioned, this is very pleasant warm spicey woody fragrance with a wonderful creamy white chocolate undertone.
However, it sooo light and short lasting. I have read in one review that maybe it is because it contains musk and that some people are not able to smell musk. I don't know. I do know that I keep spraying and spraying it and I don't think that I end up over-sprayed.
Bvlgari, please put a little bit of kick in your fragrances.

Pace,MioDolceCuore
Pace,MioDolceCuore

At first spray I thought, what the heck, how am I getting coconut in this????? That lotus threw my brain for a loop. Only happened the first time though.
Then my brain thought "ah, soapy, but creamy and spicy at the same time.
Then woodsy.

It is not a sillage bomb that'll freak people out and make wild statements of any kind - but they will like standing close to you because of the comfort.
I can put it on, relish in it... but it's inobtrusive enough that you don't have think about it nonstop - say, like a Chanel. You do your thing and catch a classy whiff of something good - and realize, oh, that's me. I hadn't had that happen before.

I can put on a spritz and even be safe in an elementary school where you feel close to being overdressed wearing jeans. (don't judge me... )
Works for me in high temperatures as well - I love spice bombs like Estee Lauder's Sensous Noir - but that would be way too much at 7 am and would be wildly inapproriate in 90 degree weather.

I get some of the white chocolate feel, but I get more of the Chai feel and a mild ginger. MILD, not as in 'digestive help'.

A lovely spicy, yet not screaming "spice cabinet" fragrance that is both personal, as well as comforting. Some might find it a tad too safe, but that is where I love spicy woodsy safe bets when you want to wear something, but don't know the crowd, or surroundings.

desertrat

Regarding longevity... I have been continually surprised at the glorious complements I have received LONG after I think Omnia is no longer detectable on me... It has far more staying power than you can imagine. This masterpiece is a gentle fooler. It continues to be on the job long after you assume it's run it's course. I LOVE it and remains one of my top 5. Buy it while you can as Bvlgari has discontinued it...
PS It is a GREAT summertime spice. Higher temperatures amp it up quite a bit.

Tulipano
Tulipano

Very classy , elegant, sexy, a must-have!
It is long lasting! You keep inhaling the lovely breeze whenever you move!
This is the little beloved & favoured princess! Everybody should love & cherish!

darlingdraven
darlingdraven

This is on my love list, it is a classy and luxurious scent. I don't smell citrus or lotus, but everything else is present. I love masala chai and many of the notes in this pefume. The only negative is the lasting power, or at least on my skin.

Winter Peyroux
Winter Peyroux

Smells so good in the bottle, but on my skin it just falls flat. :( It turns into the scent of a wooden spice cabinet where all the spices are too old and dried out, with a powdery, vaguely flowery background. I am so sad that Omnia and my body chemistry do not interact well...

zoe.knap
zoe.knap

I smelt this and im not even being funny or immature here but it was either of or to me it smelt like someone's dirty Bum im afraid....just smelt so many kinds of wrong. Something like a garbage perfume

Sabrina_A
Sabrina_A

I LOVE this one !
I always have a bottle at home .

The only bad thing is that the scent is not long-lasting at all .

Otherwise , its great and timeless .

noninoni
noninoni

Had it not been for fragrantica, and the reviews of members for this perfume, I would never have paid attention to it. Where do I begin, this perfume is like no other perfume i have smelled. Chai latte, spices, and so much sophistication yet not "in-your-face" spiciness (which I detest). I get a lot of white chocolate , cannot stop smelling my wrist, I am so excited I just received my EDP of this.

nicenspice
nicenspice

Like Radchick,this isn't at all what I was expecting.The overall impression I get is floral-herbal,a bit like those sweets 'parma violets'.
The first aroma immediately after spraying is sharp citrus,followed quickly by the lotus flower,cloves and cardommom( giving the parma violet impression)
It's nice if you like floral herbals.This,to me,is a very spring-like fragrance,and I was expecting something more autumn/wintery like Obsession,Poison or Cinnabar.

twillocks
twillocks

I love this!! I wanted to keep spraying and spraying. I am ordering a LARGE bottle today.

lu_pomponet
lu_pomponet

Not for me. It's not a bad fragrance but I found out I do not like spicies, so... Also, it does not last, in 3 hours it was all gone. Sillage is also poor. Buy only if you really loved the scent.

krisa.kola
krisa.kola

At the first spritz you catch a really strong alcholic spicy smell. Upon few minutes, it starts developing, pleasant gingery cinnamon hits you and wraps you in a warm cozy cloud. Then, soon, the scent develops a very sweet side of it, mix of cardamom and sandalwood, which lasts to a more woodsy, but still a very sweet and warm end.
This fragrance indeed is special and has a strong gourmand facet to it, would not say it is sexy or confident, but has a strong charachter while being pleasant and comforting.

After reading these notes, I had been eagerly waiting to try this. I was expecting something warm, spicy, and cozy. This is completely different. It is spicy, but it's more of a cool spicy, almost a woodsy scent. It's not unpleasant, just not what I was expecting. I'm still in olfactory shock from how different this is from expectation.

misschococat
misschococat

I don't usually enjoy white chocolate, but mixed with the chai tea, cinnamon and cardamom, It is just delicious.

damewolf13
damewolf13

This fragrance is a clean spiced soap scent. The fresh clean soapy scent is what you catch first, and then within minutes, the most aromatic kitchen spices right from your Grandmas' cupboard rise up to mingle with the fresh soapy scent to create a very unique blend of spiced soap that you just want to keep inhaling forever. All of the spicy clean notes balance equally with none becoming overpowering.
This is a close to the skin scent, not too strong, ever, but delightful just the same.
This may well become my signature scent until they discontinue it! Just lovely, and quietly rich!

desertrat

LOVE it! It is my hands down favorite. It is a rich well constructed fooler... as it lasts long after you think it's gone. You can't over spray and it's great in close quarters. It is my go to favorite. It is a masterpiece and there is absolutely nothing like it. It's warm yet sophisticated, spice in the richest sense of the word... Shame on Bvlgari for discontinuing it. I always get random complements.

G00D_Girl

right off the bat I get orange, cardamon and ginger. Cinnamon and clove slowly come in to focus along with creamy chai tea... then a blend of sandal wood tonka bean and sweet woods

This is very similar to Elizabeth Ardens Spiced Green tea... however this has a creamy sweet undertone which I love. I think I will layer the two together... Also great to layer with M by Mariah Carey.

Just the right amount of sugar and spice and everything nice :)

I tested this before i went to bed and the next mourning I could still smell some sweetness lingering :)

lisa.m.kasper
lisa.m.kasper

Pleasant enough, but so close to the skin as to be almost undetectable! I wanted to love this. but alas... I feel like I'm spritzing myself with water. The bottle looks nice amongst my other brown and amber colored bottles. * shrug*

artemis27
artemis27

I live in India and Masala chai(which has ginger and nutmeg among other spices) is staple here; we even have it for our evening break at work. :)
During the monsoons, you can find almost all Indians watching the rain with a hot cup of tea.

Since the smell of ginger, nutmeg and tea is so familiar and so ingrained, it feels strange to walk around smelling like a yummy cup of tea.

I've tried this one and it doesn't work in India's hot weather; it would be wonderful in temperate, cold places - a nice warm comforting blanket.

LadyRogue
LadyRogue

The one gourmand that I adore all autumn/winter long. I love coffee and chocolate, in fact all the ingredients are to my 'taste' in one way or another! It's a yummy, spicy, sensual and unusual scent. A bold character and must be tested before purchase, but, hmmmm if you like it you might get addicted.

A cozy hug in a gorgeous bottle. It smells like the best aromas in 'Cafe de Flore' in Paris *memories* The silage is: "yummy, I smell wonderful" and the longevity is great. A warm and unusual treat for those cold days.

veronicav
veronicav

Beautiful scent, not too sweet and a little dust for winter days

Aspendina
Aspendina

coffee, ginger, cinnamon, white chocolate, cardamom, cloves, nutmeg, makes me want to drink this, sounds like a serious latte. Smells.....pretty nice, I thought with these notes that this scent would have Autumn written all over it, and ....it does. just doesn't smell exactly how I thought it would but its still nice. I can get it for $29 at Ross right now if I hurry up and make up my mind but AHHHHHHH I can't. I dont know if I will buy it or not but I do like it.

vlora
vlora

I love it... i spray it in my hand and taste it all day long, cuz it's just so warm and lovely it makes me wanna hug my own self :D...

ajl577
ajl577

I bought this one for someone else, meaning someone else liked it on me. My bf does not care for perfumes but liked this one so I bought it to please him. I don't hate it, I actually try to love it but it doesn't have anything that sets it apart from my collection of 20 some odd perfumes so it stays sparingly used through no fault of its own because I think the Bvlgari line is incredibly sophisticated and it has more appeal to me than the Chanel house that so many ladies (albeit older ones..to be fair I like Madmoiselle) find appealing and I'am 30. I only pull this one out when I have a very specific and formal occasion in mind.

amandame
amandame

it's a gourgeous scent, smells divine, modern, feminine, I love it, staying power is very good, worth to buy it. It's a piece of art.

Jellybean
Jellybean

Warm spicy, then gourmandy for coffee and chocolate; also it has a dose of creaminess as well. Kind of a weird mix of stuff everywhere. I don't know what to think about this one.
Strange, odd scent, would not want to wear it.
The closest I can describe is, it smells like fermented ginger/banana bread leftovers with hint of mothballs and vomitus.
Go figure if that appeals to you or NOT!

fragaholic79
fragaholic79

I read that Omnia by Bvlgari was inspired by the spices that Marco polo found on his various famous voyages.
The bad news was that it is discontinued, but I got lucky, and found a small bottle in an even smaller shop.
When I sniffed it for the first time I was transported into the past. Old Spice bazaars of the East I swear I could even hear the sellers calling out their wares.
This perfume is a soft oriental. The color of the bottle matches the scent perfectly.
Amber brown, reminiscent of the spices in it. Even though with swirls of spices,it's still light and translucent, maybe because of the lotus note. It has an airy,creamy quality to it. Like a cup of delicate black tea served with milk and cardamom. Very well blended. None of the notes stand out alone.I can smell white chocolate,a hint of coffee,chai,spices,nuts and the dusty scent of jute sacks that holds the aromatic spices.
The longevity is quite weak making it a skin scent. But I don't really mind. It's unique and delicious for the colder months.

aisha55
aisha55

there is no difference between this perfume and Chai late with cinnamon powder on top. I love chai and cinnamon smell in it, so I love this perfume too :)

perfumereviewer
perfumereviewer

I was introduced to this perfume back in high school, and I remember even my impression when I took the first sniff at this, my unpleased grimace, and immediately after my opened eyes with the "I want more look". I couldn't afford it then...but I can now.
Where should I start? Actually I really don't know where to grab this perfume from because it's such a refined bouquet of spices so masterfully blended together that it feels almost like one odor from beginning to end. Of course when analyzed, the crisp ginger makes its appearance in the top notes, and the RIGHT amount of cardamom accompanied by the lovely cloves and cinnamon are present at the heart. Also, after a few hours of wear wood accords rapt in creaminess (maybe from the white chocolate? really how can one extract an essence of white chocolate???)begin to surround the wearer. The creaminess is what I usually dislike in a perfume, still when blended into such an oriental plethora of spices...it actually pleases me.
Now to the wear: I wish it were stronger because it feels like an EDT not EDP, and that's about it on what I don't like about this perfume. It's an empowering "Man! I feel like a woman" scent, but it can be worn with no second thoughts by men. A lovely gourmand scent suitable for any occasion! I strongly recommend it and will definitely repurchase.

picisziv

In my previous review I said that I don't find Omnia warm and that it's more of a summer scent than a winter one. Now I have to correct. Omnia IS warm and it is pretty great for winter use. The top and heart notes are quite sharp (pine, as I said) but some warm notes, coffee, woody quality and vanilla join the earthy mettle. I can detect some spices that are powdery and milky. (When I say spices peppery notes come to my mind, so I'd like to express this is not that spiciness, it's a very soft way of it.)
I love Bvlgaris for their strange attitude. One wearing Bvlgari can hardly smell their own scent, yet it lingers everywhere even after they leave the room. My perfume-junkie friend said she can feel Omnia hovering in the whole room when I put it on and her Black also sneaks up on everything. Sometimes we can even smell each others perfumes on ourselves after we meet. So greets for Bvlgari and for its divine scent, Omnia.

Nemosh
Nemosh

It is a delicious scent, the disadvantage of this scent is that he is gone after half an hour with me.
Fear that this bottle is empty quickly

chinna
chinna

Yes,it smells like almond,cinnamon,ginger,mandarin and it must be a mix of nutmeg,pepper,cardamom and tonka bean to give it a spicy hot touch.This sweet creamy and hot smell reminds me the gardenia in Versace CN.

Kione
Kione

It is very weak in my skin too. Its warm, I can see how its listed as a winter fragrance, but its so weak so quickly that I can't even say more than that!

The scent is smoky and very pleasant, but I like much stronger perfumes for the winter. This being so light on my skin that I could pull it off in a summer night.

Still I am not a big fan of weak perfumes, I think for the money they should last, and basically BE there.

Someone below said they never smelled anything like this, true, I give Omnia that, apart from the tiniest resemblance to Rouge, this is a very original and unique perfume, but too quiet...

misskaylapaige
misskaylapaige

To me this perfume smells like thyme, or basil, or a similar herb that I might use for cooking.

Not an unpleasant smell, but I'm not sure it's something I want to smell like.

Belledandy
Belledandy

No, no, no! Why must they discontinue this! And just when I've fallen madly for it! This fragrance starts off so deceptively light. On first spritz all I smelled was the alcohol and wondered if my brand new bottle was a dud. Then it bloomed with the most wonderful milky tea and spices. I get a lovely cardamom and ginger at first, then something milky and smooth (The white chocolate?), then saffron. It's so cozy and spicy and different. More gourmand than I thought and light enough for summertime. You will be tempted to spray on more "because it's light" but beware, like tea it gets stronger as it ages. A must for anyone wanting a more transparent, modern spice.

Edit: I found that layering this fragrance over a coco butter lotion knocks it out of the ball park and amps up the creaminess. Simply a divine spicy smooth scent without all the sugar that is so prevalent in perfumes today. If you want to smell delicious but not like you took a swim in cake batter grab this before it's too late! (But save some for me!)

2nd Edit: Beware if you like to spray your perfume on an article of clothing. I spritzed Omnia on a tank top, wore it, washed it and then put it away for two months. When I retrieved it, it still smelled like Omnia!

eilismaireg
eilismaireg

A nice scent which is easily unisex. I'm a little disappointed that the base is so citrussy as this turns it a bit masculine to my nose. Luckily, I don't smell tea as I really don't like tea scents. To me it's saffron and citrus all over, and will make a good evening scent for the summer when other orientals may be too strong. I don't find it particularly edible, due to the cologne -like top notes which overwhelm the other notes.
It is a nice, safe and pleasant scent which I'll reach for quite often I think, as it fits most weathers and seasons

kris919
kris919

Quite possibly the dumbest,cheapest, worst bottle design I've ever held in my hand. Despite that..this is a nice underrated soft scent, but in typical Bvlgari fashion it's light and it doesnt last very long. I smell a soft light chai tea, cinnamon, ginger, something citrus-y, and soft woody notes. This is a safe perfume to wear anywhere, I dont think you could even overspray this if you tried. Soft soft soft. I just wish for once your perfumes could stop being so soft. For the love of god, butch yourself up a little...at least for one scent! Even Black was soft with all that light vanilla. Oh Bvlgari, someone really needs to take you out to a leather bar so you can be whipped to techno music....or something. That being said.. I do like it, but it's not spicy, strong, or complex enough to love it.

Aredore
Aredore

Omnia was recommended to me as a sort of "everyday oriental" warm and spicy, but close wearing and well behaved. I can tell now that it is indeed a very mellow milk-tea oriental, lightly spiced on an incredibly quiet ambery-woody-vanilla background. On paper it is fresh-smelling and incredibly dimensional; a spicy tea floral set to a creamy woods and amber background with all the components musically set.

On my body, the scent of bitter orange rind blooms and crushes all other components beneath it's acid weight. Three hours later, valiant sandalwood and white chocolate have successfully crawled from under it's girth, but the orange accord had already been publicly declared unpleasant by family. It's as if Omnia reproduces my natural skin scent so closely that the only difference IS orange oil.

Another amazing perfume I'm not sure I can wear.

luxatron
luxatron

Other reviewers have described Omnia in much more eloquent terms than I can, so I'll comment on a different aspect of the perfume instead.

Chandler Burr has, in the past, written about a rare quality in certain fragrances, where they manage to melt right into the skin, leaving the people around you saying "Mmm, you smell so good!" rather than "Mmm, your perfume smells so good!"

I think Omnia is one of those fragrances. The ginger, cardamom, and tea are delicious, of course, but its that white chocolate, simmering on your skin, radiating its creamy milky sweetness, that elevates this fragrance from ordinary to extraordinary. Love.

picisziv

My mother got Omnia as a gift from one of her clients. She doesn’t use perfume on everydays that’s why she gave this to me. I was very happy for it because I’ve read great reviews on Omnia but when I had tested it before I got the smell of a dead animal (tester obviously had gone bad).
Nevertheless, I’ve always wanted to retest it and see how it smells for real. Well, not the typical scent I use. I’m keen on dark, deep, powdery woodies. This was not one of them. If my nose weren’t this trained I’d probably find it a winter scent, but this is a perfect summer scent for me. Actually I don’t find Omnia warm. Pine trees and earth come to my mind when I smell it. And I like it. This is a suitable office scent and it’s the best choice for those occasions when you don’t wish to be recognized but memorized. Wear this when you see a male friend. He will probably compliment how you smell yet he won’t feel like you are trying to seduce him. It will be loved because it doesn’t exert itself to be loved.

sunshineandroses
sunshineandroses

A fragrance like a fresh baked coffee cake. It's not too strong but with a spice scent that is good. It has a warmth to it that makes me think of the winter months and holidays. I would put it away in the spring until winter comes again.

DresdenDoll
DresdenDoll

This is not what I was expecting. This is the mildest and most well behaved oriental I've come across. It's so gentle. Soft spices; chai and cardamom mostly with hints of nutmeg and ginger. The lotus is very dominant on me, weaving its way seamlessly into the spices, and all melting into the white chocolate that isn't sweet at all, just creamy smooth. A dash of powdery tonka completes this velvety composition.
Sillage is minimal, this remains close, so I can't imagine it being offensive and it is certainly very unique. I don't find it feminine at all, this is distinctly unisex despite the floral lotus note. It is almost a clean scent, hugging the skin like scented soap.
The bottle is not at all as awkward as it looks but it looks like cheap plastic and the atomiser is pretty bad, it trickles out rather than sprays.
However this scent is a definite winner for me. It doesn't smell like anything else and I think is very versatile indeed. It is such a wonderful new way to enjoy spices, in a delicate and milky blend.

dzoana.dzons
dzoana.dzons

it's not perfect because its not versatile..sometimes its too distarcting to wear it and the surrounding may find it difficult to stand..but its unique therefore it deserves your attention

Explorer01
Explorer01

I love this perfume from the moment I tried it to every single time I wear this. It is perfect for Winter. I have had so many compliments wearing this perfume, but more importantly I love wearing it. The only down side to this perfume I love is the spray/bottle, this does not spray more like Squirts liquid when you use it, I am hoping that Blvgari change this and this would be my ULTIMATE PERFECT PERFUME.

ecpkngt
ecpkngt

This is fantastic.

Spicy, but not cologny or overly maculine.

Noticeable, but not powdery, floral, old or too sweet.

Complex, but balanced and undulating rather than overdone.

I love this especially in winter. It keeps me warm under my layers of cloth.

It's unique. It's delicious. It makes me feel vibrant and fiery and powerful, but comforting and nurturing and womanly.

It is independent and unapologetic, but not coarse or loud. It doesn't smell like something I'm putting on for a man, or for other women. Not to impress anyone. It somehow is a personality that reinforces my own. It is for me.

And yet, it carries these spices and delectable notes that can be perfectly sultry.

You know that woman that even the girls want, the one who is active and sharp, who is gracious and warm but so secure and defined in herself that you cannot imagine her infatuated or manipulative, or ever trying to impress anyone? Which is, perhaps, just what's so great about her that makes her so desired? If she were a perfume, she would be this.

milena.cvetkovska
milena.cvetkovska

It smells fine, but just fine.
To me, it has no character.

a bit vintage
a bit vintage

Coconut! Really surprised coconut is not listed in the notes. Hmmm.... was expecting so much more from this. With all the notes listed I was expecting maybe a boom, bam, pow! Oh well, it's pleasant enough...just not impressive. Here's what I get: creamy coconut, lightly spiced, slightly edible. But, wait, where did it go? Ah well, it's nice, just not for me.

lizardqueen
lizardqueen

I'm finally getting around to reviewing one of my beloved fragrances. Omnia is a fairly new discovery for me, but it's quickly become one of my all-time favorites. There is simply nothing else like it. Nothing. On me, it's more sweet than spicy, and the tea note dominates. I love how it leaves a delicate whisper on all my scarves and sweaters (and this is most definitely a sweater scent). My the only complaint is the bottle, which is terribly designed. It tips over easily, and one day it fell right off my shelf and the plastic cracked. Now my beloved Omnia is slowly leaking out into a plastic bag. When it's gone, I'll get a new, bigger bottle and keep it somewhere safe.

elenian
elenian

My Omnia,

Well, i think its the first time in my life i said, ok this is a really good perfume. I ordered it on line since someone without brain (sorry) decided to discontinue this miracle.It was my first best ever blind buy.

First of all it has staying power on me.Cause i read the comments below and maybe its the skin, i dont know. Imagine, i put it in 11 in the morning, i did house cleaning and dishes and i can still smell it after all that water on me! I repeat maybe its my skin.

It starts with Chai. Then i smell a lot of ginger and the drydown its white chocolate with almond and cinnamon.Must say it has a bit medicin element but i like it on perfumes.

I think its an all day fragrance.Why not at the office? Its so good, and to tell you the truth it makes me feel get out of the house and meet new people, wearing my LOVELY Omnia.

Unfortunately i bought the 40ml bottle. But i'm sure i'll have a larger one in the future(if i can find one).

talnyc
talnyc

This fragrance was nice for a few months and then I gave it to my Mother as I grew tired of the odd bottle shape and it was a little difficult to press the spray out of it.

It is a nice scent, but I liked it for 2 months and then gave it to my Mom to finish it.

I grew out of it quickly.

D A V A R I

Quite a pleasant smell of hot sexy women
The oil has Zfransh Mhshrsh
Too low and the air smells a little shelf near the skin

بوی کاملا زنانه سکسی گرم دلنشین
اسانس زعفرانش محشرش کرده
حیف ماندگاری کم و پخش بوی کم

Nadia Beatriz
Nadia Beatriz

I orderer this perfume on-line, since i can´t find it in my country avaiable.. I´m disappoint because I was based in the reviews.. but I´ll explain I was dying for try this one so.. when I oppened the box it came a gorgeous smell to my nouse and I tought "WOW This is wonderfull, I´ll love it" but when i put it in my skin I instantly remenber Womanity of thierry mugler.. not the same but very simmilar.. and also Versace Crystal noir.. it doesn´t has fig in the composicion .. but it smell like fig on me.. After a while i can stand.. But still.. Not for me!!!

thaocrockett
thaocrockett

I love this. I think this smell is perfect for Autumn: flowery and woody, but not too heavy. Just love it so much.

natalie.borisenko1
natalie.borisenko1

The parfume a bit unusual from what I used to but not bad at all,I grew to love it really.Just as it was mentioned allready ,it does not last long .Not very great moneywise.I have 40 ml bottle and it would not last me long and it is not a cheap parfume.The smell is warm , musculine and misterious.
8 out of 10 (because its not last long as gucci rush for example)

WC2queen
WC2queen

I bought this blind as I wanted a Sandalwood perfume for autumn. The first blast of citrus mandarin is very fresh and lovely. I was expecting then a complex scent but I do like it anyway because it smells like pure sandalwood and I love sandalwood. There is also soap. I cannot detect any of the other spice notes, there is a woodiness quite masculine and warm. It does not last very long on me.

Prettynightmary
Prettynightmary

I tried this some time a go in the airport. It was in a discount basket, but I didn`t buy it. Then my flight departed and I sniffed my wrist. It was so good! Sweet, yummy and spicy. I was so upset, I just wanted to jump from the plane and get my bottle from the tax free!

Then I found a small bottle from a webstore and ordered it right away. And sprayed immediately when it arrived.
What a disapointment! It smelled just like pickles on me! Just pickles dipped in white chocolate... I was again very upset and couln`t believe my nose... But I have read this has happened to some other people too.

Well I didn`t give up and tried again after couple of days. And now the pickles were a lot less noticeable. So I think it was a hormonal twist. Just have to see what happens next time I try it...
I still want to love this and I hope I will!!

artsymom
artsymom

So nice! Reminds me of the Omnia Crystalline of course, sparkly but warm. In this one there is the added note of something coconut-ish! I'm guessing there are notes that are blending together to give me this impression because coconut isn't listed and what I smell is not really a typical sweet coconut smell- it's very mildly sweet, nutty and CREAMY. Maybe that's white chocolate? Anyway... Delicious!

Hollie
Hollie

This scent is simply divine. If it were a luscious snack, it would be a steaming cup of black tea with cream paired with sweet, salted caramels. It is everything I love in a scent and sultry yet clean and comforting. As mentioned before, I also detect a distinct soapiness but nothing too sharp and somehow it works with the sweetness. To my nose, the balance of notes are simply perfect...I have a hard time pulling out individual notes with this one.....could be my that my nose isn't very refined or maybe it's just blended really well. Ginger and mandarin don't stand out to me at all. There's just something really salty that stands out to me.....I wish I knew what it was because I love it!
Ok....now for the bad :0( It doesn't last on me at all. It's already a very soft scent that stays very,very close to my skin.I'm hoping it's the hot weather we're having right now but others have mentioned it too. Why( on my knees...pleading to the perfume Goddesses)!!?? Why when I find something I so adore does it have to be weak and without staying power?On the other hand....maybe that's part of what makes it so alluring...the constant urge to seek out it's loveliness with my nose.

Citronella
Citronella

Omnia has reminded me about how important it is to rethink. I've carefully stayed away from the orientals after having used too much YSL Opium in the late 70ies. For years Omnia seemed available everywhere in its not very appealing packaging, and I simply didn't bother to test it. Particularly not after having studied the list of notes; there are too many similarities to the recipe of a cake I sometimes make fore Xmas.

So I ignored Omnia until I read that it was being discontinued and decided to learn what it was like before it disappeared from the shelves. And I was completely swept away by this wonderful composition. The spices were not strong and fierce as I had imagined but soft and simply delightful. But what really stands out is the lotus flower. It's like a bright green stroke just above a dark pond of soft spices, tea and chocolate.

I notice that the lasting power can be a problem for some of you but this is not the case for me; I spray it in the morning and it still lingers on my skin when I return home in the evening.

And for once, I almost look forward to the arrival of the cold season.

marel
marel

Is there also available a EdT version of Omnia perfume? If there is, does anyone know, where it could be bought.

nofixedstars
nofixedstars

I picked up a full bottle for cheap at a local Ross store, simply on speculation. While I won't add it to my (ever-growing) list of favorites that I simply must have at hand, I won't be placing it in the swapper pile either. I didn't expect much; in my experience, Bvlgari perfumes are wildly uneven in quality. (Ranging from Voile de Jasmin, which is a joke, as it's nearly undetectable & instantly disappears, to Black, which i wish to disappear.) The bottle is ludicrous & feels shoddy, but the perfume isn't half bad. Not too linear, not dull...opens nicely on the skin. It has a pleasing assortment of spicy notes along with a definite creaminess and a subtle hint of smoke, as if someone made masala chai with Lapsang Souchong. There's a bit of nuttiness (almond?) to it as well as a high-pitched citrus component (mandarin), along with saffron and some other floral(s) that I'm hard-pressed to pin down...the notes say lotus, and it does smell like lotus in a way, but as if it's getting there elliptically through an intersection of other components. In fact, the whole fragrance has that elliptical or side-long quality to it; there are lots of notes, there's a lot going on, and it feels to me as if much of what I'm detecting is from the intersection of things rather than a straight-forward presentation of things in themselves. A perfume legerdemain, if you will. The white chocolate in particular...Any road, it's an interesting perfume and fairly appealing to me to wear despite the fact that it has a strong gourmand quality and I am not usually caught by those. The leaflet enclosed with the perfume describes Omnia as a "light Oriental", which seems fair enough; I'd qualify it as a light gourmand-Oriental. Not one of the great perfumes of our times, but a more cerebral and sensual approach to the non-niche gourmand. I'll grab it when I want an easy piece, a departure from my heavier Orientals or heady florals or niche-y compositions. Sillage is moderate for a while, then light; lasting power also light to moderate. After the first 40 minutes or so, I think it's gone, but then it will surprise me with an occasional wisp of scent. Still, needs frequent re-application to be appreciable. Don't save pennies to acquire it---there are far more interesting and more lasting entries out there---but if you chance on a cheap bottle in the discounter's, by all means give it a whirl.

geur

absolutely one of my favorites. Love the spices. so sexy do I feel wearing it. It is more of a winter perfume, but I treat myself even in the fall with this wonderfully pleasant perfume. forever on my shelf

melbritt24
melbritt24

Upon first spritz I get fresh ginger, soft lotus, and a pop of cardamom. Very refreshing!

Soon after it begins to dry I can smell luscious sweet almond blended with the cardamom and chai...this is wonderful! I really wish the scent stayed like the heart notes! I really can not smell the cinnamon and cloves here...bummer!

It's not long before the sandalwood and tonka settle in. It's a very light tonka not super sweet like in Yves Rocher So Elixir. It would be nice if the sandalwood was more pronounced here too.

IMO all of the Bvlgaria Omnia line possess a second-skin scent quality, which is nice if you are in the mood for a cozy light scent or for a casual wear scent.

If you like this scent but wanted more of the sweet almond-chai-cardamom-clove yumminess but even sweeter...try Kenzo Amour Indian Holi!

bb3706
bb3706

I don't know what to make of Omnia. I bought a bottle cheap because i was dying to try it and thought it sounded like something i would like.
So far it just smells like a funky lemongrass scent. I wore it all day and even in the dry down, this really odd citrus smell lingered. Could be the ginger mixed in as well. And man, it is strong. For hours i could smell it.
Maybe my nose is broken, i really don't know about this fragrance. I will have to try wearing it again and see what happens.

artschoolcat
artschoolcat

I smell the chai scents, but it poorly stays on my skin, probably i can only smell it under one hour after i sprayed it.

I can't say this bvlgari is an EDP with that poorly lasting power

Very nice design on their bottle though

ujhb
ujhb

I sprayed this on myself in the department store and at first I was like what the hell is this? It was bizarre at first like citrus notes, pepper notes and then later it faded and there was this super sweet vanilla caramel scent left...it was amazing.
Spicy and sweet.

Of all the Omnia scents so far, I liked this most. I had a sample of it and it reminded me of Hilary Duff "With Love". On me there was something like an incence note. Nevertheless, the sample didn't convince me enough that I was interested any further in this scent.

Siv55
Siv55

Claims to be full of spices, but doesn't deliver. Nice and sweet, like a cheap hot cross bun. One of those that makes you suspicious they spent more time designing the bottle than the scent. I don't recall pepper or chai, just a creme brulee type thing. Very very similar to L'instant de Guerlain. Buy whichever is cheapest in the cake shop.

ChickyC
ChickyC

I actually bought this then sold it on Ebay..and regretted it ever since. So I rebought about a month later.

It opens just a little soapy on me, not sure which note would cause that, but within 10 minutes settles into a divine sweet but not too sweet cinnamon and almond..almost coconuty?. Not strong..but "fluffy" and it just gently floats around you. A real comfort scent for me.
Not what I expected from the listed notes at all. I thought it would be intense spicy-ness but it's very gentle slightly sweet spicey.
Sillage is good and longevity about 5 hours though I see many have a problem with this - maybe my skin/climate?

One other thing I have to mention. This and Omnia Crystalline are the only 2 my other half ALWAYS comments on how nice I smell :)

stellamarinaa
stellamarinaa

I can just detect citrus notes at the beginning and after that slight masala chai and woodsy notes. After that nothing! But asking someone to smell my wrist I have benn told it's wonderful. Definitely a skin scent.

darkbeauty
darkbeauty

Bvlgari oncce again proves that it does not like me.

I just can't seem to wear anything from this house because they all disappear on me.

Unfortunately, Omnia is like all the rest in this regard. At first I got a herbal eucalyptas smell, reminding me of a cough drop or Vick's Vapor rub, then... poof it was gone :o(

tenderhearted
tenderhearted

This scent is very elusive and quite lovely. I am getting soft spices,and there is a creamy feel to this as well.

This is a skin scent to me,and I really FEEL the aura of gentle woods,and a beautiful mix the woods are with the swirls of spice,saffron she is there,and so is ginger,and the cream of almonds and chai. my bottle is oil perfume,and it is a scent "replica" of the perfume.

yhu_myranda
yhu_myranda

Omnia is one of my fave. classy and modern and not too girly, and lasting on my skin. luv tiz so much

ngreeny
ngreeny

It sounds like an oxymoron, but Omnia is light and spicy at the same time. I didn't think it was anything special, but it grew on me and I can now say that I love it.

It's pure spices sweetened a little by what smells like musk on my skin, but it's not in the notes, so I'm probably misinterpreting another note. It doesn't project far from the skin and the longevity on me isn't bad either.

.gabrigo
.gabrigo

nice fragrance.thought it was for a very mature person though.no staying power.

GreenGem
GreenGem

Although it does not seem to be there, it is. Long after I have thought it gone someone will ask me what I am wearing. A great everyday perfume, even in the most scent sensitive places. I love the spice and sandlewood.

weegee
weegee

Disappears too quickly. 30 minutes & *POOF* I can no longer detect it on myself. However, it continued to garner compliments for hours and hours afterward so it was obvious that others could still detect the beauty long after I could not. As much as I enjoy pleasing others with my fragrance I wear it ONLY to please myself so I pass along those that my nose can't detect.

Add me to those who were seduced by the luscious list of notes and then disappointed when my nose could no longer detect it. If you don't mind the "disappearing act" and want a subtle office fragrance then this one should be toward the top of your list.

Alberto Morillas has only disappointed me once before, with Notte for women, also a Bvlgari, so I blame Bvlgari for watering down the concentration of what were, no doubt, masterful recipes. (Cartier, for one, respected Mr. Morillas enough to pay for higher quality ingredients for Baiser du Dragon and Panthere.) Shame on you, Bvlgari.

Yes, there's an attractive oriental spice mix here (I get ginger but no chocolate) but I expect to be able to smell a fragrance on my skin or clothing for AT LEAST an hour, even when I pay just a little money for it. This has to be the most expensive body spray I've ever used.

ancalimon
ancalimon

This perfume is like an addiction.
Stays long on my skin.
Love it !

20FourSevenEleven
20FourSevenEleven

In my opinion, 'Omnia' is a failed attempt at perfume trying to be perfume and a compkete waste of money. As a consumer, I felt cheated that I had spent so much money on a perfume that lacked longevity. Sure, the initial spray had a cooling almost aromatherapeutic effect that lasted only.... moments. I continued 'topping up' until the perfume finished - sooner than I expected! I have not purchased any other BVLGARI perfume since then.

Miffymuffin
Miffymuffin

I bought this after reading the reveiws. I wanted a cinnamon/spicy perfume. This is gorgeous. I love it. It warms down to a ginger spice aroma. Not overpowering. It creeps up on you evey now and then and whispers seductively "Hi I'm still here.

Tigerlillian
Tigerlillian

Like a black, syrupy chai concentrate with extra spice, and a marzipan note from the almond.

Smells like a slender, aromatic female cigar. I just want to roll this up and smoke it...

Perfect for a date to the cabaret lounge.

crlygrly
crlygrly

I have to say that the nutmeg and ginger make me feel like I am going to heave.......

Shenay553
Shenay553

I had such high hopes for Omnia. I REALLY wanted to love it. I sprayed it on my skin and got all the spiciness I was looking for and then....it turned to complete PEPPER! No other scent. Just pepper. I will give it another try eventually hoping that my chemistry will become more accomodating but for now, pepper!

zvoncica
zvoncica

Recently I took Omnia in my hands for the first time. I never ever thought about it before that day. The accidental contact with creamy-spicy- brown delicacy. Every day scent that suits casual frames of life. I walked with her in cold winter morning and sipped coffee with a friend.

She smelled like separated lovers.
The torment in ginger box.
She tasted like bear hand pressed against the wall.
Humming nutmeg in candle flame.
She smelled like fear of never meeting again.
Spilled cinnamon on carpet covered floor.
She smelled like love.
One rarely heard of.

melancholybaby
melancholybaby

On the test strip, this was a spicy opening, but very gentle and warm. On my skin, this opened as a coconut-powder, then eventually dried down to a sweetish warm powdery musk-like scent. I was disappointed as I was hoping that I would have a nice, light spicy oriental that I could wear on a regular basis. I will probably try it again, but the tester will do fine and I won't be looking for a full bottle to add to my collection.

Nogitsune07
Nogitsune07

Oh, my dear fellow perfumistas, you really have no idea how long I have spent scouring the shelves and perfume departments for this one! I eventually had to bite the bullet and pay for it online. Incidentally, does anyone know if they've discontinued the original Omnia? If so, for shame! I've smelled the others in this line, and in my opinion, they are nowhere as wearable (which is, let's face it, the ultimate yardstick for value for money) as their progenitor.

There's a bit of debate with the reviews clearly on whether or not it's PC to call Omnia an oriental. Certainly, to leave it at "oriental" is not entirely accurate when you smell it for the first time. It's a whisper of an oriental... not at all offensive or forthright. Omnia might feel more at home classed with the soft orientals or oriental woody fragrances. It hasn't quite got the kick you find in regular orientals. Yes, there's a wealth of spices here, but none of them ever really dominate, so well-blended is the perfume. It's more like a hint of nutmeg and ginger, a dash of some kind of tea note (smells like earl grey to my nose), and a suggestion of light florals and wood notes at the base. The notes in Omnia drift in and out like a succession of dreams from the previous night. Some might wake up and never remember anything, but for others there's a lingering memory of some faraway exotic land (India, most likely), where the air is heavy with spices and the women walk around in colourful silk saris. But it's just a promise of it, a fleeting memory of it from a past life. Is it any wonder why some reviewers have claimed they cannot smell anything?

I love Omnia for its wearability. It's a deeply comforting scent to inhale. When I spray this one on I can't help feel like I'm inside a wooden lodge somewhere on a cold winter's evening, with a warm blanket draped over me, a hot cup of spiced masala tea, and a roaring fire crackling away on the hearth. Omnia also has a hidden, gentle gourmand character that feels indulgent but is never cloying. The sillage is weak, but I imagine this is a perfume that was designed to sit close to the skin. Only if you're right next to that special someone can they inhale the magic of Omnia. On the right skin type, Omnia has the capacity to last for hours on end (8+ for me I'm delighted to have found out), but it's elusive nature means its not to everyone's taste. You'd have to really love it to want to add it to your collection.

Do I have any gripes about it? Myabe just one. I'm not mad about the bottle design. I would acknowledge its uniqueness, but its avant-garde feel seems to belie Omnia's practicality - when I use it, it's not so much a spritz as it is a squirt of juice whose aim I'm still perfecting! It is different to Bvlgari's usual bottle designs, so kudos to them for willing to break out of their comfort zone. The colour scheme for Omnia is just perfect, though. The amber-brown-gold hues all evoke the heart of this perfume.

Everytime when I look at the notes of a perfume and I think I should LOOOOOVE it, sometimes I get dissapointed. Up until now most of those perfumes are created by Alberto Morillas, probably the greatest nose ever. It just isn't me I guess...

stanfoz
stanfoz

one of my top 5 perfumes!! always gets complements. and its not known by many so im always asked what it is im wearing! this is a strange love affair thou as when i spray it on and smell my skin its not that nice almost smells like beer! the smell that follows me around all day thou is lush! also if i put a dress on that i last wore the same day as omnia the smell is gorgeous clean fresh musky spicy interesting. my boyfriend also says its a very sexy smell. and i love the bottle .

Pavonine
Pavonine

I'm relieved to read that others have the same problem with quick dissipation of this one. I love it, truly love it, but it lasts only a matter of minutes on me! I've never had an experience like this with any fragrance, and I'm disappointed that it happens with such a unique and pretty one. If anyone has suggestions for a similar scent with some staying power, please post.

Malegria
Malegria

There are several scents that I love so much but unfortunately they disappear from my skin in a matter of minutes. Omnia is one of them. It has everything I truly love - saffron, nutmeg, cloves, masala tea - and all this goodness straight from the 1000 nights is gone in a blink of an eye.
How can a perfume full of spicy notes, with such a bold heart and a woody base, can be so fleeting?

This is a rare time when I am praying for reformulation.

Sassy1
Sassy1

I'm so sad...I was looking forward to testing this one and the drydown is lovely but...
What's with the dill overdose for the 1st 1/2 hour or so?
It ruins the whole thing for me! And once the pickle/salmon garnish disappears, so does the scent pretty much. I have to press my nose on my wrist to pick up anything. What I do get is like a middle eastern bazaar full of dense and intoxicating smells which is (as I've said before) lovely!
I'm hoping I got a bad sample so if I can find a mini reasonably priced I'll take another crack at it.

Update:
I guess the dill/pickle smell is supposed to be the saffron but swing and a miss as smells nothing like saffron to me.

Based on how this smells on me, I would not call this a gourmand. I have mixed feelings about this perfume. I like it. I will wear it. But I think it belongs on a man. It will never be a favorite.

I have a close friend from college whose mother is from Finland. They had a fabulous dry sauna in their house that was made of birch, a wonderfully fragrant wood. This scent brings me back to the days where we would spend an hour or two alternating between a burning hot sauna and a freezing cold shower. To be honest, this smells like a birch single note cologne.

I suppose that if pressed I could say that I smell black tea, amber, and clove. It's shockingly light for having such a spicy mix of notes, which is why it reminded me of the birch-scented air in the sauna. At first spritz, I thought it smelled like coconut water diluted with regular water, and I was soooo mad! But the drydown is much better.

Also, what white chocolate?

thatsmr2usir
thatsmr2usir

While I had been anticipating to try this frag I was let down twice. First the bottle is shall we say different, & while it is appealing the container itself is plastic. It would have been better if it were glass. Second, I am VERY dissapointed with the longevity of this scent. While it is very nice, & the white chocolate is very smooth, it is somewhat spicy & a little floral. It should be an EDT! As this does not last more than 4 hours on me. Such a waste for a nice fragrance. This gets a neutral from me, more so on the negative side due to the lack of longevity given its suppose to be an EDP!

geur

A unique, deliciously spicy perfume from Bvlgari. I love it! I have gotten compliments. It is not too spicy or overpowering strong, though it lasts for days.. on clothing at least. This is definitely one of my favorites now. Highly recommended for people who want a spicy perfume for autumn and winter especially for the holidays.

cocolollobrigida
cocolollobrigida

lots of oriental notes usually are embarrassing but they make this perfume adorable in an interesting way. this perfume is so wearable and suitable to everyday usage for an oriental perfume. it has heavy notes but it doesnt smell heavy,all notes were blended amazing together in Omnia,it is not fresh but it is a clean perfume. i can say it is my fave oriental perfume.

Catbiscuit
Catbiscuit

I honestly thought with these notes this would be just my cup of tea - Saffron! Ginger! Almond! Cinnamon!

Alas, mandarin, lotus and clove seem to be all I am getting here and they are vexatious, soapy and persistent.

I first tried this on federal election day, a compulsory 'democratic' obligation for us Australians ($250 fine!) and an event which inevitably brings me to verbal fisticuffs with the 'officals' they recruit for the day. I speculated my feelings for Omnia might have been clouded by such trauma but here I am again today.

This fiery brew is just all wrong for my already irritable temperment. Next to LouLou, this is one fragrance which sends my adrenals racing.

I do not say this lightly but I really do intensely dislike Omnia.

Arrogant_Cat

Ok, a few weeks after my bad review I have actually come to like this one.
This is a nice oriental, nicely blended, clever ingredients. Beautiful, warm and I really like it now.

The lasting power is still an issue though - the reason why I won`t buy another bottle when it runs out. I purchased it 2 months ago and I have already used up half of my bottle (40 ml). I have to spray it several times to be able to smell it on me. Very weak, watered down fragrance, more like an EDT I would say. Shame, because it is nice indeed.
I would recommend it for autumn use.

Scarlet39
Scarlet39

Usually I dont really like orientals. I do in theory, but in reality I find them to be to strong, or unpleasant. With some exeptions though. Omnia is one of them. It's a soft, beautiful oriental. Spicy and creamy without beeing overwealming. I get visions of India, beautiful temples in the jungle and sweet smelling scarfs of Bollywood dancers. Oh, an oriental perfume indeed!

Arrogant_Cat

I ordered it online without trying it - what a mistake! A huge disappointment.

I couldnt agree more with maru8862.

I thought i would love this scent based on the notes - it has everything i like, but the result is just very poor.

Smells very light, fresh, unoffensive, to me its not oriental at all.
Starts off smelling nothing but alcohol and then the tea and mandarin develops and dominates. No white chocolate on my skin at all. :(

The bottle looks cheap, not very attractive.

Lasting power is very poor, maybe up to a couple of hours.

I expected something so much better and spectacular from the well respected designer house of Bulgari.

They can do so much better. (Jasmin Noir)

bhean_sidhe
bhean_sidhe

Oh, how I love this! Back in 2003 when it appeared I couldn't really afford it, but as as soon as I could it became my all-time favourite. On me it smells like black tea with a little bit of spice. It's comforting, soft, warm and not offensive. It also blends well with cigarette smoke, which is important to me. It's a pity it's so difficult to find :(((

Maybe there are some fragrances similar to Omnia? Can you recommend me any?

maru8862
maru8862

Judging by the listed notes, this one should have been a masterpiece. Unfortunately for me it was a disappointment, and I'll try to explain why. Omnia does not smell bad, but to me it's like someone took all the wonderful ingredients, mixed them together, and then watered down the whole thing with a bucket of rainwater. This is the impression I get: watery, weak, power- and personalityless. The only note I an pick up clearly is the tea, no trace of chocolate, cinnamon, tonka or almond whatsoever Needless to say that sillage and longevity are below zero. Another minus: the thing comes out of the sprayer like a deluge! Whoever designed the atomizer might need to rethink the concept as soon as possible. Then again, this fragrance is really not worth the effort.

autumn89
autumn89

Really nice. Lasts quite well but is subtle. The mandarin is very prominent on my skin.

Easily worn by guys. A keeper.

Maoocha
Maoocha

Ahh. the Scent don't last on me which is quite unusual, it's already EDP concentration.
The way I spritz this on is nearly insane, which is too bad, I love the fragrance, Chocolate sweetness with sandalwood and spices. I really like how the woods lingers throughout the whole developement.

nova6
nova6

Love this stuff!.very sexy and woody.

elusivek
elusivek

When I first picked up this bottle, I almost didn't spray it because upon first sniff of the bottle, all I could smell was powder. I decided to try it anyway because several people suggested it.

What a difference. It's sweet, very very sweet at first w a little pepper. That mellows quickly and the spices start to make their appearances. At this point the powdery note creeps back in and dominates then it goes back to the sweetness where it settles into a soft, subtle, unobtrusive light equally spicy/powdery/sweet scent.

As of this moment I'm not terribly impressed with it, I'm on the fence. It's very "safe" although a little too sweet but I am going to try it again when the weather is cooler to see how it has changed.

verity
verity

wow I love this fragrance. Creamy, gently spicy, feminine, floral and powdery in pretty not musty way.

Its an anytime, anywhere, any season scent for me and I'm so glad I discovered it albeit very late to the party. Reason I avoided all the Omnias was the ugly, cumbersome bottle, what a shame for such great fragrances. I also have the Green jade which is equally nice.

Annica
Annica

Ginger is not my favourite spice, but in this perfume it is as gentle as a summer breeze and mixes with the other notes in a very pleasant way. This perfume is so well balanced and well composed. Spicy, sweet and tart in just the right amount. I think that it is suitable for both winter and summer. You do not have to be afraid to overspray it though it is rather light. A wonderful fragrance and I love it!
Update! They have discontinued it! Grab a bottle while you can!

LydiaLiu
LydiaLiu

It's soapy, soft and opulent, the sandalwood can be smelt from its opening. If you're a woody notes lover while don't wanna yourself smell too mature, this is a good choice. Beautiful scent!

Floritica64
Floritica64

White chocolate for the skin. I rate this fragrance in my top ten, for sure.

karlee79
karlee79

wow! all I was so excited about this perfume and was so close to purchasing it blind, and boy am I glad I never. I finally found this perfume @ sears when they were having a spring gala sale, and man does it stink. By looking at the notes above I was sure I would love this perfume no matter what. Not the case, this smells like Mr.Clean household cleaner mixed with heavy rubbing alcohol. I get no warm fuzzy
comforting smell whatsoever. Its a cold scent to me and nauseating. Had to wash it off in the sears bathroom. Man am I glad I didn't order this with the gift card my husband gave me to the perfume factory. Almost bought it blind. Because of this I will always test before buying. Its so weird how it can smell so opposite to what I was thinking it was going to be.

guest_omnia
guest_omnia

I've just sniffed Omnia today, and I absolutely fell in love with that. But I'm afraid about its lasting power, reading the opinions here. It really does not last long? Or it does but just on clothes? Please, somebody help me, because I want to buy it! :) Thanks

Sissi
Sissi

Bvlgari's Omnia is a decadent scent sinfully Prepared with white chocolate
wrapped with nutmeg with whipped cream
with cinnacon with chai floating distantly somewhere reminiscent of Tiramisu cake but the woody notes
show up on me then food scents
( I guess i can put some leaves in my cake hehehehehe)it has two different
sides to this story is it chocolaty?
is it woodsy? the battle of the senses
rages on until i can choose who'll win? my insticnt told me the woods are more
dominate then the chocolate and food notes but i't's a sensual fragrance
allmost smells simular to baiser du dragon but eathier.

Scentsation
Scentsation

I love this fragrance! I purchased it without trying it first, and JUST LOVE IT! It charms, entices and is subtle yet long lasting...it has a 3 dimensional character. It wore very well in hot temperatures in Cuba without wearing away. It is my favorite Bvlgari scent for women.

hollycat
hollycat

Love this so much. I think this perfume should be in the oriental woody catagory. Anyway what can I say about this amazing perfume. It feels like it was made for me. At first it smells a bit gourmand in the beginning, I get the chocolate,almond, ginger, and spices, and a creamy milky quality. Then the dry down takes me to the woody notes that totally ground this scent. All the gourmand notes are toned down by the woody musky dry down. Its a comfort fragrance, an everyday in any way fragrance. Very sexy in a tom girl kind of way.

IamWoman
IamWoman

This fragrance intrigues me...softly exotic, creamy, balanced, very wearable. My only criticism is the lack of staying power...it seems as soon as it "settles", it just disappears!! If I disliked it, this wouldn't be a problem, but I find I can't stop inhaling it once I've sprayed it. If Bulgari is content to produce such a worthwhile fragrance, it only makes sense that they would make it last!(smile) What a tease...

ojosverdes
ojosverdes

I sample this one at a cosmetic store. It's nice and soft, it smells woodsy in the dry down. Not sure if I like it cause it's very plain all you smell is wood, no flowers no fruit. The staying power is medium. This reminds me a little bit of Gucci Rush, but they are two very different fragrances.

kastehelmi
kastehelmi

There is something about this fragrance that makes me want to keep my bottle no matter how rarely I use it-It's silky, creamy, and spicy in a way that is light and delicate-complexity in modernity-and it seems like it would suit all kinds of people.
It just smells good!
It has been described as a politically correct Oriental, not compelling, too light, too fleeting-
Not for me. It's a paramount just enough scent-one of the few solid skin scents I know- chai tea with fresh whole milk and not too much honey melts into the skin-it's the new chai drink from the creative barista-a drink with more fluffy AND woody qualities on top of the usual delicious spiced comfort drink-your hands are warmed by the cup.
I love that I can wear this to work!
The lasting power is pretty poor-it lasts for no more time on my skin than yours-3 hours tops. Just stay moisturized, and spritz freely. This is a great scent for a parfumista! Wear it for a long lunch, so you can wear 3 perfumes that day instead of just 2! I have no complaints about Omnia, though I love it enough to almost want to complain about lasting power. It's strong enough for me-a considerate scent, rather than "politically correct".

For the first ten seconds or so, Bulgari OMNIA was bizarrely redolent of spumoni ice cream. I was sure there were maraschino cherries, because images of fruitcake were also coming to mind. Looking at the notes, I can only surmise that the saffron combined with the ginger, orange, cardamom and pepper created this olfactory illusion.

The opening of OMNIA is original, no argument there. Unfortunately, from the unexpected waft of spumoni, the fragrance evolves quickly to a peppery powdery drydown with nary a flower around. I'm not saying that every fragrance has to be a bouquet, but this one lacks both a resinous backbone and any substantial floral presence. So what I find, in the end, is a somewhat interesting but not all that appealing melange of spices with very poor staying power in the edp. I could probably use up an entire bottle in less than a week--that's how weak this is on my skin. OMNIA is pleasant enough, but not compelling...

rubypumps
rubypumps

It is a special scent, but nothing for me. The ginger is so overwhelming that it gives me a headache. I'm going to give this perfume a new home.

vioversilver
vioversilver

Omnia at first application smells alot like earl grey tea to me, the mandarin orange is subtle & very natural ,making this perfume very fresh, but not at all in the soapy way.
After a few minutes it moves into what it stays for the duration, a nice delicate tea scent with exotic spices joining the orange as it diffuses on my skin.
A whiff of creamy white chocolate settles in for good ,melding very nicely with the rest of the notes.
My only complaint is that it does not want to stay on my skin very long , it seems to disappear so soon, which is a shame because this is a very pleasant scent that is very wearable.
Maybe Omnia is more suited to be worn in warmer weather , perhaps it will be a little more noticeable when I wear it then.

luckystar12
luckystar12

Certainly, I love it. White chocolate, almond milk... every day. Its modern and delicious. Simply the best

luvperfumum
luvperfumum

cinnamon, ginger, wood, my favorite scent.. just like a candle scent , warm, not disturbing, ideal for office , ideal for every occation.. i want to shower with it:)

simo
simo

I like it a lot, but unfortunately it doesn´t last on me at all. I spray it on and it is gone after seconds, too bad. :(

lilinah

The third time, a more liberal application, and perhaps cold weather were the charm...

The potent gingery peppery opening was again immediately noticeable, this time with the citrus overtones i smell when blending my own scents using pepper essential oil.

The other spices chimed in accord with each other, stimulating my nose like a spice shop, although i didn't smell saffron, a fragrance i adore.

The dry down was lovely, sandalwood and other woody scents softened by chocolatey undertones, enlivened with lingering spices.

It is truly unlike any other perfume i have tried, quite distinctive. It lacks traditional floral scents, and thankfully the banal fruity scents so commonplace today are absent.

I'm now planning to buy this. But i suspect i need to refrain from using it in warm weather, to avoid the medicinal/men's deodorant aura.

vincy_gal
vincy_gal

I got real sick of it after a very short time. Thank goodness I only had the small sample bottle!

tulip09
tulip09

My mom gave this perfume to me. I didn't like the spice smell. I always like something that smells fresh. It lasted long on skin and clothes. I gave this perfume back to my mom.

My first impressions of Omnia was that it was a lot lighter than I expected and probably not as rich and spicy as I had hoped.

However with that being said, I am not disappointed by this fragrance in the least. It's very unique and quite modern.

Although this is a predominantly foody fragrance with strong notes of coffee, chai, chocolate, spices and nuts, don't assume that this is a gourmand. Surprisingly Omnia tends to be quite woodsy and the lack of sweetness makes this scent quite masculine, especially in the opening.

Omnia is a rather dark fragrance and strangely sexy too, however it is not your typical sexy, it has more of a mysterious aura. I'm not usually a coffee lover, however in this fragrance the added spices make the scent somewhat exotic and unusual.

I can certainly see this fragrance adapting well to both men and women. It is unfortunate that they have discontinued this fragrance in my country because I feel that unique scents like these should be more readily available.

I must say that although I like this fragrance's subtlety, the lasting power did let me down. Perhaps layering this fragrance with a matching lotion would help with the longevity.

alicektn
alicektn

The colour of this pretty bottle is ideal to describe what the scent promises. Earth is brown, caramel is brown, woods are brown, many spices have a brownish colour. It's shape looks like the symbol of infinity from a specific optical perspective (omnia means "all"). I love it -in my opinion the bottle looks like a jewel. Omnia is distinct in the most flexible way. A combination of both "masculine" and "feminine" notes, which results to a scent of neutral sexuality when sprayed on a paper. That happens because Omnia "is waiting" for the wearer to contribute with his/her chemistry and give to the scent the edge that's needed. Yes, in my opinion it should be unisex. Personally when I wear this perfume I can sense chocolate and walnut notes, discreet spices and woods, and a mysterious subtle waterness which makes the scent transparent. Transparent but not invisible.The sillage is really good, and the lasting power excellent. I can secretly catch satisfying wiffs of this pretty nutty fragrance all day long!

EternalSunshine7
EternalSunshine7

Right off the bat I could smell something a bit fresh, like a light splash of orange & ginger...but it went away super fast! Taking its place, I get the delightfully comforting aroma of a slightly creamy tea! (I couldn't remember if that was a note in here, so I came to check, and yes...it is!) Then it changes, and I smell tea infused with a very little amount of ginger, & an even smaller abount of nutmeg, but I still wouldn't say that this is a spicy scent on me. It's mostly a warm, creamy, and comforting tea. I'm not sure if I smell the lotus or not, but I do smell something..."watery"?...in the background. The cinnamon starts to appear after several minutes, but just a very light dusting of it. Kind of makes it a little more powdery, if you will, and less drink-like. And then it changes again & turns into sandalwood and tea, though the tea remains dominant. It's as if I'm holding a warm cup of tea with milk & sugar and stirring it with a spoon carved out of sandalwood. Lovely. And it stays like this on me for quite some time. I'll update at the end of the day.

**UPDATE**
Unfortunately, the sample that I dabbed on didn't last for more than 2 hours. The sillage was great for an hour, but after that I had to keep sniffing my wrist in order to smell it. Perhaps a spray would be better, but from the looks of it, staying power isn't that great to begin with. Too bad! Still worth a sniff or two anyway though!

taydev
taydev

this has to be one if the most horrific fragrances i've smelt. probably the ginger but it is not fitting for me

vdxl
vdxl

A nice and sexy fragrance I would wear myself, as due to the spicyness it is indeed unisex. To me it is like a spicier and more full bodied version of Avon Surrender/Instinct for Him that I used to love. A gem from Bvlgari I would buy for myself and my girlfriend.

Malibu
Malibu

OMNIA is a lovely scent; but it’s a grower. I’d already decided what it was going to be like (I’d envisioned cookies and gingerbread men), so when it turned out to be different, I was initially disappointed. But I soon noticed how often I was reaching for it :)

OMNIA opens up clean, fresh and ‘cool’. The saffron stood out for me. Quite a masculine start.

After 10 minutes the scent begins to warm up, thanks to the clove and cinnamon. The different notes are all blended together really well, so none of them scream out.

I love the woody base. There is a slight sweetness thanks to the chocolate, but it really is a hint; if you’re looking for a chocolate based fragrance, OMNIA isn’t for you.

OMNIA’s staying power isn’t good, especially bearing in mind the price tag.

I’m not sure what I think about the bottle, it’s like modern art; striking, but not designed to be user friendly.

Sorren
Sorren

smelt this on a friend of mine, I think I was smelling the middle & base notes by then. The top notes are VERY overpowering, but once it settle its beautiful. My husband LOVES this fragrance, but then it has EVERY SINGLE one of his favourite smells in it.
Curry & spice and all things nice (esp white choc)

lilinah

I gave Omnia a second chance. It behaved better this time, but it's still not love.

It persisted in having a strong bitter scent, the pepper i think, although this time i could smell the underlying spices and a certain creaminess, from the white chocolate, i guess.

I really want to like it, but it still has scents of the medicinal or insect repellent. It will be getting another test. Perhaps third time Omnia will finally charm me.

jae
jae

Another wonderful Bvlgari fragrance that has a permanent place in my rotation. This one gets me more compliments than Dior Homme and has great longevity. I recently wore this in a humid 96 degrees and it held up pretty well (2 days ago). The fragrance was still in the shirt when I tossed it into the washer this afternoon. This is a sleeper for the guys bold enough to try it.

lilinah

I tested it recently. At first i really liked it. This has many notes i love, and they sound like they would blend well.

But as it developed it began to smell like something i absolutely detest: RightGuard deodorant, which is thoroughly vile and makes me slightly nauseated. I'd rather smell a human than that chemical poison.

So this was distressing. I love the components. Surely i was having a "bad fragrance" day. I will try it again, and hope to smell spices, coffee, and white chocolate. And NOT RightGuard (ugh).

empress249
empress249

I love this perfume but my only criticism would be that it seems to fade incredibly quickly.

sky76sky
sky76sky

A slow-burn love...this scent took a while to steal its way onto my "love" list but I urge testers to give this unique scent several days' wear before forming an opinion.

I love deep, rich scents & I was so tuned-in to testing these that I dismissed this quiet fragrance on first spritz. Luckily, I tried Omnia again, for a full day, & that is when I started to fall for its subtle, delicate warmth.

If you like ginger & creamy scents you will love Omnia. It is a very light perfume - a delicately-spiced creamy oriental. The ginger is neither sharp nor refreshing & remains as a subtle, warm note throughout, hand in hand with a light sprinkle of pepper & spice.

The chai-tea aspect is delightful - it is chai "light" & made with almond milk & very little sugar. It is hard to explain, but there is a thin, watery feel to Omnia (Lotus + saffron?) that keeps the fragrance light & translucent. I cannot detect the white chocolate but this is no loss. All the spices are applied with such a delicate touch (unlike ballsy, spicey Jungle Elephant) & it is this careful blend that makes Omnia so exquisite.

The dry down is pure heaven: smooth sandalwood & cinnamon with Omnia's signature thin, airy, creamy quality. It is a good all-round fragrance being at home in the heat or the cool, day or night, office or party....but it is not suitable for club-wear due to its fragile nature. If there was an "intense" version of this, I would buy it in a heartbeat.

A fragile, silky, creamy oriental that holds close to the skin & has a moderate lasting power & heaps of class. Another wardrobe staple for me - I can't believe I almost passed this gem of a scent by!

barbiot35
barbiot35

I've tried Omnia since I was in highschool(or middle?)when the crystalline and the other versions weren't in sale...And since then I just LOVE this perfume. I thought "omnia is a real businesswomans perfume, who's very self-confident and sexy by the same time!" (and I was then only 14-15!I haven't any idea what job I would get)...
I found the scent not as oriental, it's more a warm floral woodsy fragrance, and yes;it has a masculine side too. By the way I should say; I don't like ginger scent in perfumes and in I didn't detected any ginger in omnia(Thankfully!)
Nothing is changed until today in my opinion, I'm a real fan of this fragrance!...

megannsmom
megannsmom

I am one of those rare people who love the bottle for this; but then I usually gravitate towards the unusual; to me it is very artistic. I also adore this scent and have been a regular user for several years now. I don't get a whole lot of the cinnamon note, really just a warm and creamy musk sort of scent, sweet enough to be very feminine, but not girly. I consider this a "mid-range" oriental; heavy enough for the colder months, but easily worn in the warmer months if applied lightly. Staying power could be better, it lasts 4-5 hours on my skin, not too bad. I would LOVE to see this come out in an "Extreme" version!

eskarina62
eskarina62

Modern, elegant,lasts long

The first time I tried it, I though it was not my cup of tea,

Then I tried it in the summer and completely changed my attitude.

I wouln't clasify it as purely oriental
To me it smells woodsy, foody, AND a bit oriental

It is a delicate blend of smells that complement one another and develop in time in surprising ways; I believe it would smell equally well on men and women although it is not a definitely unisex scent.
Definitely young
Lasts all day on my skin.

micutzadezy
micutzadezy

love this fragrance.smells very good and warm on me but not for too long.it makes me feel powerful when i wear it

Very nice, but not spectacular. It lacks something of the richness of earlier Bvlgari scents. In the end, it does have a similar dry down to por Femme and Rose Essential, which is great if you love those scents and not so good if they turn into super sweetness as they do on my treacherous skin chemistry.

guest_varvatos
guest_varvatos

Omnia is so oriental.. the mandarin with the white chocolate and saffron ist very nice for me... needs some time to develop but then it is really nice... and it's special and not too strong...

Amanda79
Amanda79

This reminds me of some incense I use to burn called Santa Fe!
The smell makes me feel earthy, natural and think of the desert. :)
At first spray its like a clove cigarette with slight citrus in the background. It quickly changes to a spicy tea that reminds me of The Rouge but with more woods. The woodsy notes in this are perfect giving it a warm tobacco smokiness I love! The dry down reminds me of the sweet smoke from burning pine needles with a touch of tea, almond and chocolate. The ginger adds freshness from beginning to end keeping it from being to dry.
Its very sheer but has better lasting power than I first thought. The heat really brings this one out! I don't care for the bottle but the color really matches the smell.

hollivomitsyou
hollivomitsyou

this is spicy and light. i think it is almost a classic scent. it makes me feel powerful without being loud.

like drinking a cup of hot chocolate,this perfume will warm you up.it reminds me a voyage to latin america or passing by an old,calm coffee.
to me it smells like cacao,mixed with some cinnamon.it's very light,not spicy at all.very gourmand and yummy,without being over powered.
I like it very much.it's very nice & unique but unfortunately I didn't find it sexy at all.it's very light that I can hardly smell something.maybe I should try eau de parfum.

Serafina
Serafina

Very yummy light oriental with notes of tea and spices, and a bit of fruit and creamy notes (maybe the white chocolate?). Dries down pretty quickly and on hot days gets sour on me. I'd recommend it as a first oriental or gourmand for beginners, it's light and fresh and yet has the oriental tones. Sadly it's being discontinued :(

essija
essija

I have finally tried it! This is very floral on me. I'm picking up a lot of saffron. This is a classic scent and would be best worn out on the town. Pretty scent but not for me

frangipani
frangipani

I really wanted to like this but after seeing it in TK Maxx and opened I sprayed a bit and couldn't stop sneezing. Must be the peppery and spicy overkill! Not for me I'm afraid. The search continues.....

Primavera
Primavera

One of my favorites! When I first tried it I wasn't sure i I liked it or not. It smelled like crushed celery seeds and fresh cut wood or aromatic sawdust. I tried it again a few days later and LOVED it! Spicy, yummy, creamy and little bit of cedar or some fragrant wood. It has very good staying power. It's very nice to wear to work. Not offensive at all even if you put a lot off it on.

notme
notme

for me it's a bit powdery, it makes the scent 'short' and somehow hot. there's a constant warmth that it makes me think of when i smell it. i expected it to be more luxurious, but i wear it as a dayly perfume and it's ok.

aujusa
aujusa

The smell is special and delicious...ginger...white chocolate...yummy yummy.... I tried it in the store and couln't forget that scent...
It would be one of my favourites.Unfortunately, it doesn't last long.I think it's the shortest lasting of any perfume I've ever had.20 minutes later i can't smell it.I won't buy it anymore.

Erika_K
Erika_K

My all time favourite!
I smell the ginger and the woodsy notes,I use it with the body lotion, in this way it lasts all day long, it's like a light embrace, very comfortable scent.

Auguszta
Auguszta

This is a funny one. It's immensely popular where I live so I wanted to find out what the rage was all about. Upon application I couldn't smell a thing. I literally had to press my nose on my wrist, only to smell faint citruses and spices. Then I forgot all about it.
Almost 3 hours later, totally unexpectedly I caught a whiff of lovely white chocolate and woods, which kept getting stronger and stronger. That phase was really nice and long-lasting. But where have the first 3 hours gone? The drydown may be lovely, but I'd never buy this. I expect a scent to be present all the way through.

Trvevil
Trvevil

So wonderful this is! I didn't expect much as the bottle wasn't my kind of thing, I tried it only because its Bvlgari.
And it turned to be soo good. Opens up with spicy cinnamon and settles down gourmand spicy. I love spicy fragrances and this was nice try, I'll try it again and then decide what to do with it :D
***
This wonderful perfume stays a long time and it isn't overpowering and loud. Very comfortable.
I don't like the bottle, in picture it is nice, in person - somehow too light and cheap.

VioletLily
VioletLily

Dear sweet white chocolate, where are you? Scrumptiously warming Masala tea, where you be? A few moments after this went on, I got a resounding scent of fig. Like what you might find in L'Artisan's Premier Figuier. It's not a bad thing, and I do get a touch of soft spices, but masala tea and white chocolate it is most definitely not. I thought it might be my freaky skin or the wrong perfume, but no, the bottle from whence the spray came was so named Omnia. I notice only another couple of reviewers found this fig note. The final drydown became a rather nice and warm figgy woody scent with a hint of sweetness upon my skin. I should say, I don't mind fig...it's just not what I was expecting!
May 2005 - Those above, were my original thoughts... Many months later and I’m trying again. The fig is still there, but the sillage…there’s most definitely a hint of white chocolate, and what I'm guessing is a tinge of dry masala tea with lots of soft spices. It's actually quite yummy...calming and soothing too. An hour later, the fig is back again with a hint of sugariness. Two hours later: Still nice, but the fig overrides the drydown. Overall, this is a silky, softly spicy scent which stays close to my skin. Not sure I would buy it, but I enjoyed my sample.

asilverfire614
asilverfire614

Beautiful and soft comfortable fragrance on me. I love wearing it to work in the winter. Good staying power and stays close to my skin.

This is one of the few perfumes I've smelled that I can detect most, if not all, of its listed notes. And the dry-down? If white chocolate were powder...that's what it would smell like! :)

SiameseCat
SiameseCat

I got this in a perfume swap in the Croatian section of this site. I'd smelled it before, but the tester must have been off and I wasn't too impressed. Since then I've realized that a lot of scents created by Alberto Morillas suit me, including the other Omnias.
It's the most amazing blend of aromatic woods! It seems some people can't smell it on themselves. I'm one of the lucky others. I don't get any sweet notes from it, just woods. That makes it suitable for the whole year with me. It is very distinctive but also rather low-key. The way it smells on me, it could pass for a men's scent.
I'm most impressed this time around!

KJanicki
KJanicki

I'm wearing this right now and I just can't stop sniffing my wrist. I love it. The beginning is fresh cut ginger root and citrus but the heart is gingersnaps sitting a a fresh sawed plank of maple hardwood. It's a spicy sheer, dry and woody and warm and not too sweet.

Strangely, I didn't get any of the wonderful, unusual notes. It smelled nice, but dried down so quickly to the usual Bvlgari sweet sugary rose base that I missed anything unique.

HDziuba
HDziuba

I was looking forward to the white chocolate but couldn't detect it. About ten hours after applying, this smelled delicious. Before then, it smelled very soapy on me.

Teolinda
Teolinda

Wow...very different fragrance indeed! In the beginning it´s very spicy and strong but after a while the spiciness settles a bit and it becomes more sweet. It´s a really nice sweet tone not at all overpowering...might be the white chocolate that gives me a visit. Then after two hours when I think I know the scent,the cinnamon comes crawling back and it´s now that I find Omnia being really interesting.
Omnia is mysterious, luxuriuos and intriguing...this is a real must have!!

Aysu
Aysu

Although it is not one f my favorites, it has a high quality and definitely different than the other simple perfumes in the market, I guess this is because of being a Bvlgari scent.. Nice composition, long lasting, great choice if you like spicy and sweet scents.. can easily detect chocolate and cinnamon, but perfume is not sickly sweet..

guest_perfumista
guest_perfumista

this one and the omnia crystalline are amongs the best Bvlgari perfumes.

very nice, luxurious, feminine, sexy scent...

Boggi
Boggi

Yummy! My friend wears this and it smells wonderful. I also have a little tester of it and I like to wear it to. Its a warm and wonderful "eatable" scent. I think the smell is pretty close up to fig scents, but not quite.

nefertitidancer
nefertitidancer

I dont know what happens but for so many parfums i tested today this one just capture my attention. I LOVE IT soooo much!!! This will be my next parfum for sure. After hours is just perfect, not too sweet, not too fresh either and very feminine. :0)

Aiona
Aiona

I like this one a LOT better than the Habit Rouge I tried today. At first, the alcohol was sharp and that was all I could smell. But a few minutes later it was all CEDAR and cardamom. I don't smell "white chocolate." Just lots and lots of cedar and spices (cardamom, cinnamon, and maybe citrus).

Sicily
Sicily

Pale and boring. Nothing oriental, rich or expensive about it. At first I can only smell acohol and after a few minutes I detected white chocolate. And, yes, it smells a little bit soapy, not sweet or feminine at all. Only boring.

randik
randik

Wow! This is one was a big surprise:)The white chocolate is melting into my skin. A completely yummy and fresh type of perfume. Well balanced.

ellies
ellies

It smells very nice, modrn and very nice, one of the best...

Moszatka
Moszatka

It's a very great fragrance! Special and delicious, maybe because of the ginger, white chocolate and cardamom.

Omnia by Bvlgari 3.89 out of 5 based on 1341 ratings and 269 user reviews

Gift Set 0.17oz
BVLGARI OMNIA MINI VARIETY for WOMEN by Bvlgari SET-4 PIECES AMETHYSTE CORAL CRYSTALLINE CRYSTALLINE L'EAU DE PARFUM ALL ARE EDT .17 OZ MINIS
BVLGARI Jewel Charm Indian Garnet Eau de Toilette Spray, .85 oz
Bvlgari Omnia Crystalline Eau de Toilette
Bvlgari Omnia Crystalline Eau de Toilette
BVLGARI Omnia Indian Garnet Eau de Toilette Spray, 2.2 oz
BVLGARI Omnia Indian Garnet Eau de Toilette Spray, 2.2 oz

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Bvlgari Omnia fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Bvlgari Omnia, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Omnia by Bvlgari. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Omnia by Bvlgari represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.