Designers » B » Floral Woody Musk « Groups

Omnia Amethyste Bvlgari for women

Omnia Amethyste Bvlgari for women
dislike

I have it: 929 I had it: 453 I want it: 479 My signature: 26

Omnia Amethyste Bvlgari for women Pictures Omnia Amethyste Bvlgari for women Pictures Omnia Amethyste Bvlgari for women Pictures Omnia Amethyste Bvlgari for women Pictures Omnia Amethyste Bvlgari for women Pictures Omnia Amethyste Bvlgari for women Pictures Omnia Amethyste Bvlgari for women Pictures

The new Omnia comes in shades of purple, with floral and woody notes. The top note is pink grapefruit. The middle notes are iris and Bulgarian rose. The base notes are heliotrope and woody notes. It was created in 2006.

The nose behind this fragrance is Alberto Morillas.

Pink Grapefruit Green Notes

iris Bulgarian Rose

Woodsy Notes Heliotrope

Omnia Amethyste Fragrance Reviews

ask247
ask247

Love the Omnia line, something for everybody, Amethyste just leaves a little to much of an Oriental smell for me as it develops even though it's not listed as an Oriental, I get a grittiness afterwards I can't shake. I don't particularly love Orientals so it's a no go for me but I think a great scent for someone else.
However, Omnia Coral I love, an intoxicating sweet and tangy perfume that develops in to a lovely perfumed smell. My older daughter loves Omnia Crystalline (the white opalescent box) and my younger loves Coral and Crystalline (the soft rose colored box).
I tried Omnia Indian Garnet and initially loved it but alas it has an oriental kick at the end that has major staying power, I could still smell it the morning after spraying it. I'm thinking about buying it though because it is so different and somewhat addicting.

SabrinaBD
SabrinaBD

Wore this for the first time tonight. So far its the only sent from the Omnia line that I like. (Still need to try the Coral. It gets great reviews)
It manages to be light, clean and warm at the same time. Stays close to the body and lasts for at least 4 hours on me. I chose the small.8 oz glass bottle because I really can't stand the plastic packaging for the regular size Omnia products. It just feels...cheap. The house of Bvlgari could have done much much better on the quality of the bottle.

florianna88
florianna88

Tried this on in store and walked around to try it out. Soon, anyone I passed stopped to ask me what I was wearing and how good I smelled. The store had sold out :) for myself, I ordered it online as I wanted a bigger bottle than what was available in store. I really love it. When I first sprayed it, it smelled a bit of cocoa/coffee, then settled into the most amazing scent. It is a sweet floral but not bubblegum sweet or old grandma floral. It smells modern and unique. It reminds me a bit of Lacoste Pour Homme which is my favorite scent but wears really close to the skin. Both have something that really sets them apart from other perfumes, only Omnia amethyste smells of it throughout whereas Lacoste has it in bursts. It lasts longer on clothes (my scarf still smells of it and it's been two days since I sprayed it). My new favorite scent :D

LucyLucy
LucyLucy

Smells purple :)

marwamory
marwamory

i bought this perfume blind buy after what i read here about it ,,,I read that it's clean fresh and powdery and i read many time here that it's out of the shower clean but what i found that it's not soapy as chloe love it's soapy as lundery cleaners which is not kind of clean i prefer ,,,i found it more out of washing machine clean

but anyway it's nice not bad .

xVal
xVal

I had my eye on this perfume for soooo long, and finally I bought it.
It's soft and elegant, it becomes musky and sexy on me half hour after application.
It's such a nice scent to fall asleep with, so calming.
The staying power is not a problem, any perfume holds on me alteast 5 hours.

I would give it 5/5.

kaejuntun
kaejuntun

Mmm I love this perfume!! It was a blind buy for me based off of reviews read here. At first, I thought Omnia Amethyste smelled pretty but wasn't outstanding, but after only about 10 minutes I couldn't drag my nose away from my wrist! It is absolutely enchanting. It smells like spring and romance, and because it reminds me of lilacs it brings to mind sunshine and days that are just warming up. Amethyst made me nostalgic!! I think it could be worn year round, but will definitely be a staple this spring for me. Love it!

Edit: I got complimented on this fragrance about 3 hours after I first tested it, so even though I thought the silllage was pretty low it must have been decent. A definite keeper :)

rickyrebarco
rickyrebarco

This is a nice spring fragrance. It is fresh, uplifting and floral in a modern but not sticky sweet way. The grapefruit note brings a refreshing feeling feeling to the drydown but does not dominate. I smell the heliotrope first and then for an hour or so the iris is prominent and since I adore iris I really love this phase of the scent's development. As the scent develops further the beautiful rose and the woods join in to create a very nice scent. It can smell a bit soapy during the development, but that does go away as time passes.

Longevity on my skin is about 5 hours and sillage minimal after a couple of hours. This is one of those scents that would do well sprayed under your clothes, not just on your arms and neck. Modern, fun and refreshing.

veenuh
veenuh

This smells fresh floral to me. It smells very fresh like you just got out of the shower fresh with a cash of floral. To me this is very similar to Carolina Herrera 212. This was a blind buy and I am more partial to fruity sweet vanilla and musky fragrance but this one does smell nice.

chance25
chance25

This is well-blended imo.. It is soft and powdery, very feminine. It's in the same vein as the other Omnia's were there is a trace of clean woodiness that runs thru it. I do smell the heliotrope the most and the rose, but my skin does amplify anything rose. It projects well on me, but it's not screechy in any way. A good day time, office or weekend scent. A casual romantic floral.

trishtan
trishtan

Purple in fragrance language. Unique bottle. Fresh watery, soft purple flower, woody. Nice fragrance. Good for any occasion. Feminine, elegant, independent. Good longevity.

lirael00
lirael00

Love it. A nice fragrance that people seem to like. And the reason for that is 'the easy going vibe' that this one create. It's smells like iris and powder to me. And people will defintely recognize amethyst if you're wearing it, cause this one has become quite popular (at least in our country) that every second girl or woman had once owned the bottle of it. The reason for that is also a reasonable price. So whenever I wear amethyst, people go 'U, you smell nice...Bvlgari?'

lizzyshreds
lizzyshreds

This scent is perfect for spring. I really like it. I really like the grapefruit. I think 2013 was the year of the grapefruit note. I've come arcoss many perfumes with grapefruit in it in 2013. I know this perfume has been out awhile. This scent is really different, and interesting. To me it's unquie. Everytime I smell it, it reminds me of Amethyst, and aquarius my birthday month, I know it's werid. It reminds me of lavender smell as well. It's manily a purple smell just like the bottle is. Overall I give this perfume a 7/10.

edwardnr17
edwardnr17

Soft and powdery, the notes all come together, really smells purple. Longevity is low, maybe 2 hours. But I just re-apply. Smell is definetly unisex. Nice and easy. I would love smelling this on others when out and about. Bottle design is a bit kooky but I guess it is bvlgari's "thing".

Heliotrope is perfect in this one. A bit spicy - almost like pale Anis/soft warm pepper. Love the mix with wood and Iris. Fresh every-day-scent.

heliotrop är perfekt i denna. Lite kryddig åt anishållet/mjukvarm peppar. gillar mixen med trä och Iris. Fräsch varje-dag-doft.

peppermint_07
peppermint_07

This perfume is the prime example of the saying "Simplicity is beauty." The bottle complements the fragrance to a tee.

It isn't loud or obnoxious. It doesn't enter a room first and chokes everyone to death. Instead, it subtly fills the air around you with hints of iris and heliotrope.

It is deeply floral, but not a "gradma scent" in any way. It's light, fresh and modern. Not the most unique scent, and it is not meant to be a signature frag, but it can be worn by any woman to any occasion.

A very expensive smell, and two sprays will last you the entire day. You just can't go wrong with a Bvlgari.

wistfulmaiden
wistfulmaiden

So far this is the best of the Bvlgari fragrances in my opinion. I was looking for something which smelled "purple" funny I know, and out of a few violet/Iris themed ones I found this one. Fresh and just a little grape-ish. I like that its not overwhelming. If I had to describe this it would be a purple sunflower lollipop! It does last better on my skin than most. There is no powder to my nose but that's OK.
Id like to try Ultraviolet as well, wonder if they are similar...
Love the bottle.

mariage
mariage

i love this smell. Everyone around keep asking me about this wonderfull perfume. The smell is so fresh and clean! and not anoying at all :)

ivyheel
ivyheel

Amethyste is fresh and crisp. I can smell a strong resemblance to Eclat D'Arpege, and I think that's due to a cool and sprakling lilac note. Overall I prefer Eclat D'Arpege, but Amethyste gets bonus points for excellent lasting power. Yet another Bvlgari to enjoy!

leki
leki

I love it, I'm spending the third bottle of this perfume. It's so soft, clean and longlasting. My number one.

schamberae
schamberae

I had the 5 ml gift set few years ago and I like it. And then last month I bought the 65 ml rejected one and wore it only if I'm wearing an androgyny suit to my office because this perfume smell crisp, fresh and clean. captured an independent hard worker woman who went to a bar after office hour and quite futuristic, but I just like it not love it. unfortunately, the bottle gives you a stream not spray so it feels like a bit messy application :)

Toom_Snoopy
Toom_Snoopy

The first spray smells like YR Lilas Mauve but YR is greener. Then it's vague and makes me a little bit headache. It's neither heliotrope nor powder. I'm pleased that I didn't blind buy it.

longevity:2
sillage:2
unique:2
scent:7
bottle:10

Sherrywijaya69

its just a "meh" perfume,its good but nothing unique,personally i think it smells like cologne by mugler:s

Tara_Dan
Tara_Dan

I love this fragrance. I have a 5ml sample that I'm wearing now, and I've wanted to buy it for so long, but everytime I wear it, it disappears completely in an hour. It's light, clean and flowery, a little powdery, and quite linear, as others have also said. I think the wood gives it a very lightly smoky feel, though the note doesn't stand out until the barely-there drydown.

I would have bought it by now, if it werent for this abysmal longevity (I think it's funny, but I feel quite bitter about it :D All these generalizations start floating around in my head, such as - 'life is unfair' - LOL)

PS - it disappears on my skin, but lasts longer on clothes

Update- couldn't resist it, and now have a full bottle! :-) a gift...

xabaras
xabaras

I like Omnia Amethyste a lot, and yet I rarely decide to put it on, unless it is for testing. I own a lovely bottle and am proud to have it, and yet, every now and again I need to test it to remind me why it's a scent I love, and I ask myself "why don't I ever put it on?" so I test it, and tell myself :"yes, it's a lovely fragrance, I'm going to wear this!". And yet, months go by and I keep on preferring other fragrances to it.
Can it be because I can't really distinguish any real note in it? To my nose it is a beautiful mix of notes, mainly floral, with one special pleasant note I have never noticed in any other fragrance, I guess it's the heliotrope with its subtle bittersweet note. If the rose is there it doesn't scream out its presence, which is a plus. The flowers in this beauty are perfectly round and balanced. And in the drydown it all goes much more subtle, but what you smell when you spray it is still what you smell a few hours later. According to me, it's the best of the Omnias.

jessbug
jessbug

This is a prime example of the difference weather conditions can make on how a perfume smells.

When it's cold out, Bvlgari Amethyste is peppery, sometimes overwhelmingly so. It's a cold and aloof scent; it does smell distinctly 'purple', but I couldn't say what notes I'm smelling. Maybe some peppery violet and iris? The perfume doesn't evolve much on my skin, and has amazing longevity.

Yesterday I tried it in warmer weather, and it was a completely different perfume. There was no pepper to be found. It was a warm floral, non-indolic, mostly lilacs with a hint of hyacinth and some green stems and leaves. Underneath all this there's a pretty woody musk base, that just smells lovely and clean. It's a very virginal and spring-like scent, in my opinion.

I enjoy both the cold weather and the warm weather variant, but I don't find myself reaching for this very often. When I do, though, I don't regret it!

3.8/5

MuskMust
MuskMust

This is powdery, soft, and pleasant. If you wanna smell like a baby, wear this. I can't say it's feminine, since the drydown is more remarkable than when you first spray it on. I thought I have lost the scent but it's all over me, they say. Lovely.

aidadham
aidadham

this is my favourite! powdery, so soft, very feminine. unfortunately, lasting power is not so great. i don't know whether it's my nose getting use the smell or the lasting power is not that great, because there's one occasion where people ask me what perfume i am wearing, yet i can't smell it on me. guess my olfactory is used to the smell that i can't smell it after 3 hours. for soft powdery lovers, this is for you.

sabshernandez
sabshernandez

This is one of my favorite perfumes of all time. I got engaged using this perfume so it has a lot of memories for me. LOL I love that it smells powdery so it's not overwhelming after a shower. It's so fresh but also very sexy! I will definitely repurchase this!

Caeroly
Caeroly

Singular floral fragrance. Very nice and pleasant.
You can wear it any time!
Just grab it and wear it!
I have it and I would buy it again.
Sometimes you think the smell is gone, and somebody will say: Ohhh, what is that fragrance, you smell so good :)
It has the elegance of the House of Bvlgari, definitely!

Inessa66613
Inessa66613

You're lucky one chirobi!! :) People! if someone's going to throw away perfume gifts from their ex boyfriends, please, please, throw them in my garbage counter :)

Merebon
Merebon

I pick up almond in this scent. It's light, not too sweet. I don't get a lot of vanilla.

chirobi
chirobi

If it really was amethyst, it would be lavender in hue, rather than dark, rich purple. Soft and pretty, chaste and innocent, and fairly linear. My friend gifted me her almost full bottle after she broke up with her boyfriend. It was a gift from him you see. This is interesting, because Amytheste is something I would give to a daughter or a young woman as her first perfume, but not a contender for a girlfriend.

Many have mentioned that it doesn't last and I would have to agree. Only two hours on my skin before it disappeared, but will last all day on fabric.

Garden.Wren
Garden.Wren

I realised my original post on this was inaccurate, given my limited "trial" of this fragrance, so lets try this again, shall we?...

I've tried the whole Omnia line, minus the original Omnia, and this one is a close second to Coral, which I adore. The first time I tried it, it went horribly sour on my skin and I couldn't for the life of me figure out why... I finally remembered - earlier that morning I'd applied BBW's White Citrus triple moisturizing cream. That had to be it. I've since used Amethyste solo and it's absolutely beautiful. It's light but not unnoticible, slightly powdery, lush green notes and floral to finish. It's the embodiment of soft, airy and feminine. It lasts a decent while on my skin, about 4ish hours give or take, and some longer on my clothing and in my hair. This may sound completely strange, but I've found that when I layer this atop Pacifica's French Lilac solid perfume, lightly applied, it lasts even longer and smells even more divine. I own several Bvlgari perfumes, but this and Coral are by far my favorites.

This stuff reminds me of Purplelips if you took out the blueberry & pomegranate. A lot of purple and a bit of green. Rather powdery, but maintains an airy quality. I think it would make a nice office scent or be good for a lunch date.

vanillafreak
vanillafreak

tried it today
nice, heliotrope and iris , not as faint as other blv's, very fresh and slight powdery
longer lasting than other omnia's on my skin ast least

maryum.malik
maryum.malik

this perfume smells transparent. it is one of the very few bvlgari perfumes that doesn't last on me. having said that, it smells beautiful nonetheless. it has a similar vibe as miracle oh so magic by lancome. kind of airy/aquatic and floral at the same time. pretty light so it should suit most people's body chemistry. should please the general taste.

PastelMoon
PastelMoon

I love this scent, smells intoxicating and really carves its mark into memory... Perfect woodsy heliotrope...
Only one but a big problem with this perfume - fades far too fast. I went through my big bottle in about two weeks.

bluemel
bluemel

I dont even understand what a scent is so volatile.
but the bottle is perfect.
figurine can be used.

Fresh&wild
Fresh&wild

I couldn't believe myself when i first try Omnia Amethyst.could it be true?or my nose is playing tricks with me... i smelled Alien★★ i instantly looked to the bottle and recognize the common color. But Ominia was more delightful than Alien on me. I always found a note in alien tht bothered my senses. But liked the drydown the next day. With Omnia i go straight to the beautiful and sexy drydown from the beginning. Which gives it more points over Alien.it is very long lasting.i put one spritz on my neck and i could smell it around all day long. This baby is a winner. 4.5/5

minty
minty

It smells elegant and flowerish. Light but noticable. Not overwhelming at all. I'm not a "like flower smells" type woman but like and buy this one. Must sniff if you are looking for a different smell other than spicy.

chocobomb
chocobomb

it has a mature smell, but still youthful, elegant and playful. it's a sweet perfume and floral. it smells fabulous and just compliments me whenever i wear it. although it's pricey and it doesn't last that long, it was a must have for me :)

amanda

Its a bit oldish for me. I like the smell but not on myself. I have a small 5 ml sample, and I rarely wear it. Its not the best of the omnias.

mellymel
mellymel

I love it very much but, unfortunately I will never buy it because the poor lasting power doesn't justify the high price. What's the point of smelling great if I have to carry the bottle with me all the time. It's a shame... :((

breakfst
breakfst

Before this, I have never worn perfume. When I got a sample of Omnia Amethyste, I liked it so much I wore it everyday. I think this perfume got me into fragrances. Since running out of this, I have been looking up on fragrances. It's smells sweet and mildly powdery.

sherylchan
sherylchan

This perfume actually sits well with my body chemistry, and lasted the entire day, yet I really hated it because it is too generic and lacks character.

It is too amiable and eager to please, and in the process becomes a pushover that lacks personality.

iamjennyrobyn
iamjennyrobyn

This is my dinner or date perfume, but i have constantly apply after a few hours since it's staying power is weak. But I love the seductively feminine scent that is shy and innocent.

woodlandwalk
woodlandwalk

I like Bulgari perfumes but this one doesn't suit me at all because I don't suit light florals or grapefruit - interesting as I don't like eating grapefruit either. I offered it to my teenage niece but she found it too unnatural as she prefers more natural less perfumy scents.

For the right person I think this is light, clean floral and has a touch of elegance

sarah rizky
sarah rizky

very nice.. one of my fave perfume..
i love bvlgari perfume..

bkblan
bkblan

it's okay. I tired of it quickly. Not good, not bad.

Tuk
Tuk

For me it smells like Pur Desir de Lilas Yves Rocher

Batman2011
Batman2011

If you wear this, you will smell like an old woman with wrinkled skin in her late 80's.
It will trick you into thinking it is nice when you smell the first notes- but be warned.. it will later choke you.

suile
suile

A bit more to it than Crystalline, shades of very mild florals and fruits. Not my thing at all - I must have come across about 500 fragrances along these lines before.

Melodie79
Melodie79

Subtle, refined and understated. This is one of my all time favourites, it's creamy and warm and reminds me of hugs.Like Crystalline and Green jade, it really lacks staying power. I always have a bottle of this nearby and when i run out purchase another. It tends to stay in my bag permanently as I need to re-apply several times a day. If it lasted longer it would be close to perfection.

didakamiwan
didakamiwan

This scent is classy and feminine no doubt.
But does not last long.

purpleladyfa
purpleladyfa

first..
I love the bottle!! :D

I don't care if I ended up hating it, I just bought this.. and.. thank God, it smells good..

Not my fav, but I quite like it.. I think it's nice..
light & fresh.. great for everyday use..

too bad it doesn't last long.. :(

fredznarciso
fredznarciso

This perfume is very light and everytime i'm wearing this perfume i get compliments and everyone keeps asking me what perfume i'm wearing.

Piney
Piney

Perfect what else can I say you can't go wrong with all the omnia scents. They all have something about them that smells distinct yet you can say its a Bvlgari.

LeggysMum
LeggysMum

A beautiful feminine scent. Gently wafts lilacs and feminine wiles to others in your close vicinity. This is not a frag that will shock as you enter a room...rather entice as you glide by. Definitely for the floral lovers. I have to agree with previous reviewer who said ' you look around to see where the lilacs are blooming, only to realize its you'.
Perfect for hot weather...not sharp, yet has freshness about it.
Worn recently to Venice in July 2012..a sticky summer, but remained cool and fresh, and feeling beautiful. Now this fragrance will forever take me back to Venice in Summer and fabulous memories. Bravo Bvlgari another Omnia masterpiece. Subtle and personal, and very pretty.

iflipcess0527
iflipcess0527

I just received my bvlgari omnia amethyst today, i got so excited opening the perfume! i sooo love the scent,i guess it blends well with my body chemistry. For me it is subtle, fresh yet classy, I would like to get crystalline next time. Looks like it's going to be one of my hG :-)

dulcette
dulcette

smelled this on my friend, i was captured by the powdery, strong synthetic florals on her first spritz, which later dried down to a baby powder + shampoo smell. it was so strong the first time that it filled the entire room and i got a little headachey --- but the scent was so lovely, feminine. What's worse is that the staying power is poor so she had to spray again after 2 hours which made my headaches come back.

mum84
mum84

من عطور النظافه الاخاذه
طيب به الكثير من الرفاهيه

Migalex
Migalex

Rose, iris and pink pepper, very powdery and a bit harsh, but in a lovely way. I do like the Omnia series very much, these perfumes are very well made and even in the way they relate to one another. No doubt there is a common character between them, even though the scent does actuually differ. The ones I like best are this one and crystalline. Both have a sour and harsh edge very well achieved and balanced with the floral softeness. They are really pleasant and have a sophisticated and complex feel. These are very good perfumes, very plesant and very well structured, some of the best. Straying power is not as bad as I initially though. I do not find it bad at all, actually.

nurul.ain
nurul.ain

Bvlgari omnia smells floral-powdery to my nose..it is a cozy,warm,feminine,mysterious n kind of hypnotic-like fragrance to me..i think bvlgari understands women well like what versace did in her bright crystal perfume.bvlgari,a world-class jewellery designer.I personally assume,his perspective towards womens' beauty is not just about looks,but also how they smells n dress.there must be a reason why bvlgari came up with few editions of omnia ; purple amethyste,green jade,crystalline n the red coral.i believe this is how bvlgari appreciates,interpretes n classifies womens' beauty n personality with these precious stones in his omnia editions.isn't that an honour?anyway,purple is a colour of myteriousness,envy,introvert,steady,influential,feminine,seductive n alluring.
The bottle is also round in shape..any women who have or have had this perfume is,i would say an all-rounder person.

akia vida
akia vida

To me this fume smells like one has stepped out of an outdoor shower. A shower you took outside on a fresh summers day. Afterwards you slip into your aired, in a summer breeze, fresh clothes.
At least that is how this fragrance enters my nose.

I like it a lot. It's not overpowering. It's fresh, clean, light.

Lasting power on me depends on my body heat, activity etc, anywhere from 4-8 hours. I do use the bodylotion as well, that helps a lot.

TheAlyssaVega
TheAlyssaVega

Oh, Amethyst! The smell of early tropical morning. Clean and bright. I can hark to it for hours and enjoy. It's a heady fragrance of serenity, when you're doing nothing and you have nothing to worry about, when you left to yourself, and you can just lie on the sunny terrace and just laze.
The BVLGARI's consultant said that Amethyst is often buy as a gift, sometimes even buy whole batches. Cuz it is considered the most neutral, soft and romantic. Plus, it's multipurpose, as for a date, as well as for business communication.
Its persistence is truly phenomenal as on the skin as on the cloth and especially on the hair. I made two zilch on the hair in the morning, and I still smell this wonderful fragrance around me, especially when the light breeze brings a gentle, colorful trail. And you start to look around from side to side in search of lush blooming lilacs, then you realize...it is from you.

hintay
hintay

my gift for my friend's birthday , she loves it so much but im not impressed by this perfume

zeb
zeb

This is lovely, light, fresh, feminene and blessed.
A unique woman must give it a chance.

fath1ma
fath1ma

This is powdery for spring ! Light.. Cozy.. Warm.. Now I know I like Heliotrope on perfumes, even I never see the flowers through. Smells so good on summer night. Every perfumes will stay longer if you spray between your shirt and skin, because this is light and stay only 2,5 - 3 hours on my skin

harazat2002
harazat2002

For me, it smells like lilac but much subtle and powdery. I really REALLY like it. If you want to smell extremely feminine and soft, get this and enjoy..... LooooooVe it!

cmoca
cmoca

Smells good from a distance, as it wears off, if the wind is blowing your way. Too edgy, does not enter my nose smoothly and leave a nice comfy feel. It's strong, last long, gave me some head aches.. Maybe one spray ought to do it. Mainly it's the combination of top notes that bothers me, after that it smells nice.

1nov
1nov

too light for my taste ,, but it smells good

mystica
mystica

Very similar to Dolce Gabbana's DG Light Blue.
Though not listed in the notes, all I can smell is lemon flower. Creamy, sweet, lemon flower.
The sweet part in my skin also reminds me of Valentino's Valentina.
Could be nice in spring and summer.
Not my cup of tea though...

krisa.kola
krisa.kola

This scent could easily be my signature one, if it wasn't a bit to shallow.
Well, I loved it at first smell, it develops nicely, but like I said, it lacks depth and faints quiet fast.
The iris kicks in magnificently, then it comes the heliotrope...and that's it. You like it, but then.. you forget it. I think it's perfect for wearing in springtime.
It stayed on my skin about 6h.

mr_lestrange
mr_lestrange

i bougth this for my mom on her birthday, she loved it so much

ganabalong
ganabalong

One of the best fragances ever, i love so much on a a woman!...really is so femenine and sexy!

ph_nguyen
ph_nguyen

It's light n perfect for spring. Such a pity that it isn't long lasting

dinaia
dinaia

Omnia Amethyste has a strange development on my skin. First blast, which lasts a few seconds, is very flowery. Then I get 15 minutes of strong detergent smell and then I get to the most beautiful part: the most clean and clear smell which to me evokes a spring with cold crystal clear water. This stage of the scent certainly matches its name because it brings the image of the clean cold perfection of a crystal. This lasts on me one to several hours, depending on the weather. I find that it wears off faster in warm weather and holds on better in cold weather. I'd say it's a perfume for an early spring. So it's quite nice, but I don't think I would buy it again because of the initial detergent smell and also it needs a particular type of weather to really bloom, at least on me.

christina24
christina24

I like almost all omnia perfumes but none of them has a good lasting power...

novi.kumalanew
novi.kumalanew

yes its my 2nd fav parfume after miracle lancome..soft n isnt gives headche...very soft n my husband like it...its about 5 hours on my skin.

lourdescastrellolago
lourdescastrellolago

i love this perfume, but doesn't last long

ekans
ekans

the funniest thing about this is the smell seems to refers to the color cause i always think about purple when i smell this, kind of brave orris and heliotrope. smells powdery and sweet almond, good smells for me. if you do not like floral and fragile things like porcelain dolls or satin dress, forget it

debgrae
debgrae

Still one of my favorites even after three years of wearing it. Very light, so if you like for people to notice you - this is not the perfume to buy. Is there such a note as Flowder? Lil' bit flower, lil bit powder. But light and very well put together. I'm surprised they say rose - I smell iris a bit. Not allergy inducing to me.

trishadoresperfumes
trishadoresperfumes

I simply adore this perfume <3 This would be a great perfume for all seasons, especially during the fall season. It has both soft and sensual attributes that attract people towards you. Even if you are someone who prefers fruity to floral scents, this is one perfume that you won't be disappointed with. This perfume is my personal favorite from the Bvlgari Omnia range, as well as one of my all-time favorite perfumes. I'll give it a 4/5 for both longevity and projection.Definitely will re-purchase this the moment mine runs out :)

kathrinaaguir
kathrinaaguir

Wow, this is such a great scent ! Bvlgari is so good in his business (jewerly, luxury goods, fragances etc) it reminds me a little bit of ultraviolet by paco rabanne but stronger. i really love how it matches in my mother's skin, she is 62 years old and loves it, I must tell this fragance has any age label.

Hrisi
Hrisi

Don't like many flowery fragrances, but this is good! Feel clean, fresh and classy, when wear this lilack treasure. I'm a litlle groovy about fragrances, because like only oriental, fruity scents, predominant fruity and like so little flowery perfumes. But this is creamy and delicious :)

thaocrockett
thaocrockett

Tried it on today. At first, I didn't really like it because among others, it just didn't stand out. However, after a while, it showed the beautifully feminine smell. A little flowery, a little powdery, and very ballanced.
I think it's better for Spring. Will get one next year.

artsymom
artsymom

Wow- this surprised me! I wore this today and entranced myself with how lovely I smelled! LOL I love this. Hard for me to describe... So soft, feminine and clean without being soapy or too powdery. A very natural smell- it's YOU, only better.

EDIT: a few weeks later- sometimes I think I smell paper in Amethyste, which must be the woods. That's the first time I have ever smelled that note in a perfume. Still, it's not an unpleasant smell at all.
Can't get enough of this beauty!

The smell of this gorgeous perfume is so natural as if you are poking your nose into real Heliotrope flower lOOOOl! IMHO the best from the whole Omnia range.

LaBoheme84
LaBoheme84

Omnia Amethyste to me smells almost exactly like a really nice soap - a white pleasantly shaped bar soap. Fresh, nice, gentle. It feels so entirely wholesome, in the best sense of the word. It's something I would wear when I'm really not trying to impress anyone with my perfume or style, when I just want to be nice and feel refreshed. I think there is room for at least one such fragrance in my collection so I'm gonna buy it.

Ana.I.Soares
Ana.I.Soares

It is my second favorite scent. I have only one expression: talcum powder, but much better. I love it: it's warm, extremely envolving, tender. A true intimate hug that accompanies us truly and faithfully.

tracie.spicer
tracie.spicer

I find this fragrance spritzy and fresh upon applying, but is quick to fade to a very subtle powdery scent. I still like it but not a must have for me.

SheShe
SheShe

I have a bottle of Omnia Amethyste and I like it. It's a violet fragrance, violet, plant juice and wood, that's what I can sniff the most. Wood is hidden somewhere between violet and juices- as if you sniffed flowers near the forest. Wood smells as if it was bathed in sun, it's a warm wood. It's a pleasant, feminine smell. Lasting power is good.

Rouu

i would love to say THANK YOU so much for my dear Monika for gifting me this gem . :)
Omnia Amethyste is as precious and delicate as the scent of iris and rose gardens caressed with the morning dew all together .. when i 1st tried this it captured my senses immediately .. let me say that iam not a floral girl at all so i didnt expect much from this , when i 1st tried the Original Omnia i had some expectations and sadly i can say i had disappointments that kept my hands away from the rest Omnia's .. Omnia Amethyst is a beyond excellent scent ..subtle but makes an impression on you and really stands out. i like everything from the name Amethyst to the unique bottle color that i love , purity , balanced sheering and earthiness in a great bouquet .

some how this beauty takes me to PRADA Infusion d'Iris .. the same COLD hit at 1st then the hint of powdery which creates discreet sensual femininity tags every woman wears it .
have no doubts its a summery fragrance for day use . it give a cool wave without being watery nor windy in such a warm atmosphere . been 3 days now iam wearing this and it just works perfectly on my skin , after a few hours most of the floral notes are gone and then its what i would call clean, pale, less deep kind of scents that leaves a blended aura of clean nice fresh thoughts where ever i turn .:)
i'll enjoy it as much as i can before it getting colder over here .
LOVE IT

CzKnight963
CzKnight963

expensive smell ! i'm only 18 and i wore flats and jeans, but this smell is suitable on me when i wore heels and the colour purple on the bottle match the fragrance very much. really really love it. this is my first perfume too, so it is special. hope i can find the eau de perfume version, cause i prefer eau de perfume than eau de toilette

smellynich
smellynich

a citrus floral smell..it has the citrus vibe of lightblue but with florals and a bit powdery but dont be afraid of the powderyness bec it just makes this frag clean not smothering powderyness

jodee
jodee

Lovely lilac smell, if you like lilacs..I would definitely recommend.

Pinni
Pinni

I had been testing other stronger scents before I smelled this one so I couldn't smell it well. Surprisingly what I smelled was liquorice! I had already checked the notes here so I didn't really expect that. Still the only thing that came to my mind was liquorice. I guess I should smell it again some other time... before the stronger scents. It's a very light and subtle scent like all the Omnias.

sunshineandroses
sunshineandroses

This has a nice violet scent to it. I remember my grandmother wearing violet perfume and I associate it with older ladies. But this is not an old fashioned violet like Grandma wore, it's younger and fresher and more modern. I like this scent alot and if you
like a floral that isn't too old fashioned or heavy then this might be for you too.
Very nice and and ladylike perfume.

camaral
camaral

It has taken me a while to write about this one, as it is a relationship that requires development. I can understand the frustration of some reviewers who have described it as disappearing or even soapy. Amethyste is delicate, elusive, wearing very close to the skin. However, it is definitely there and will resurface occasionally. This is an understated fragrance, reminiscent of women like Grace Kelly and Jacqueline Kennedy. It does have an amazing calming effect. My nose picks up lilac right away, then lavendar powder, and the drydown adds some cream.
This is for women who know when less is more, and that beauty is in simplicity.

vjta
vjta

I JUST LOVE IT <3

atiet97
atiet97

The second best of 4 other Omnia's series. Amethyste is a fresh, light, springy and long lasting floral fragrance. The lemon blast in the opening assured the freshness. There's something synthetic or musky though, i think it's the heliotrope + synthetic iris. It stays musky for quite a long time...with no other notes even trying to show up their faces.

It captured a perfect spring time image and reminds me of the beautiful movie setting of the Sound of Music, where beautiful green meadows are endless under a clear blue sky and the breeze of fresh air caresses you face, and nice smelling flowers are touching your skin, and those things makes you feel elevated and happy through the day.

Sighhh, oh how I want that to happen now...

Rouu

i would love to thank willowtreesimplicity for the sample at 1st :)

UM IN LOVE , i couldnt imagine it might be that perfect . I WANT A BOTTLE OF THIS BEAUTY . simply amazing

Vanillaprincess
Vanillaprincess

I purchased it for summer, and I have to say, it was a very good decision. It doesn't turn stinky or disappear right after the application in hot weather. Although the lasting power of the scent is not as good as I expected, but I still don't regret buying it.
The scent is soft and delicate, fresh floral, perfect for summer days and evenings. It doesn't change so much on my skin, but I don't mind that, as it has a very pleasant scent right from the beginning. It's kind of a "purple smell". I think this is how the colour of the box should smell :DD

aniston
aniston

I love the smell of this, unfortunately, it doesn't last long on my skin. I must say too that it has quite a unique scent. Really hope for an EDP soon.

moraine
moraine

This is a quiet, private, meditative sort of scent. I smell almost no rose, just heliotrope and soapy, caressing woody iris, with a hint of rose sometimes.

When I first tried it I thought, "Good God, you call this a perfume?" All I got was a plasticky smell. But not long after, when I woke up a bit depressed one drizzly grey morning, I found myself craving Amethyste, strongly and unexpectedly. I wore it, and the calm, introspective scent was just what I needed. On a subsequent wearing, I noticed a gorgeous green garden-freshness in the opening.

Definitely one to give a second chance if you dislike it at first.

treenhe
treenhe

i have tried this the day after i tried omnia crystalline and initially i didn't think there was much difference. i was a bit surprised by that as i love bvlgari and although i think there is a bvlgari 'signature' they are all different. as i've worn it, it is different from crystalline but only just. i think it is softer, less astringent and more soapy. i do like it very much but on balance i think i prefer crystalline. no doubt, if i hadn't smelt crystalline first i would be raving about it! c'est la vie :)
oh and as an aside, as much as it pains me to say this, the bottle is plasticky and a bit sh*t really.

having had this on for a few hours, it is too woody for me :(

sulfurin
sulfurin

It's good and really different but it's some chemical fragrance. I dont buy it again.
It's suitable for casual wear.If you want to produce an effect as modern u should choose amethyste

Matin
Matin

Delicate, feminine, subtle ... very musky, very purple, really a light veil on the skin.
I like so much .

To make it perfect I have to see if it lasts on my skin ... I have my doubts.

aqua76239
aqua76239

to me, most Bulgari fragrances fall into the same category(except for Omnia)-light delicate florals. I tried all of them and all of them without exception smell delicate, expensive, light and all of them turn into skin scent within minutes. Omnia Amethyste is no exception. I get a whiff of greens(but no citrus at all) and then it transforms into light delicate floral with a soapy note. Like Voile de Jasmin(or whatever the correct name was), it smells like expensive floral soap. I hate to repeat myself but it does turn into skin scent after less than half an hour, like most Bulgari frags. If you like this kind of scent, more power to you. Personally i'm not into smelling like soap but different strokes for different folks

Ecmaddox
Ecmaddox

Fresh clean unique! I absolutely love this scent plus the bottle! Super cute!

Martyna
Martyna

This one is really quite great in its simplicity. On my skin it's gently uplifting, fresh, inoffensive. Hard to dislike. I probably could use this in any weather, but generally it makes mi think of a sunny spring day or a slightly cooler summer morning/evening.

It also lasts quite long on my skin and doesn't really change over time, but given the fact that it's so nice, I definitely do not mind.

I probably would need to own a bottle to figure out whether I can love it, but there is no chance that I will start to dislike it!

Overall, it's a very nice, gentle fragrance.

isi
isi

Es el primer perfume que use de la marca Bulgary y me ha sorprendido gratamente. Aunque es un perfume de baja estela, (hay que acercarse para olerlo) es cálido, sensual y duradero. Al principio se aprecia un olor diferente como sintético y fuerte, pero luego cambia y se transforma en un exquisito y sofisticado perfume floral, maderoso y dulce, fresco y no denso. Tiene notas elegantes pero en mi opinión bien balanceadas para que se sientan diferentes y modernas. Prefiero usarlo en temporadas de frio, en la oficina o reuniones románticas, creo que el perfume se destaca mejor en estas situaciones. El envase es bello, original y elegante.

It is the first perfume to use Bulgari brand and I was pleasantly surprised. Although a low wake perfume, (it is close enough to smell it) is warm, sensual and long lasting. At first it was seen as synthetic smell different and strong, but then changes and becomes an exquisite and sophisticated floral fragrance, woody and sweet, fresh and not dense. It has elegant notes but in my opinion well balanced so that they feel different and modern. I prefer to use in cold seasons, office meetings or romantic, I think the perfume stands out better in these situations. The packaging is beautiful, original and elegant.

irarai
irarai

this is a clean fragnance but i somewhat dislike its grapefruit smell though the floral part is beautiful.However, the my co-workers found it sweet on me. this was given by my aunt on my bday the bottle is beautiful overall its a clean and fresh perfume and stays on forever on me!

Inspire0111
Inspire0111

I think this is the best Omnia and I quite like it. Light, clean, soft and fresh.. perfect for summer! Very similar to Violet Eyes (Elizabeth Taylor).

CurlyWurly
CurlyWurly

Wow, I love it. Perfect summer fragrance, smells so clean and like taking a bracing shower. Oh no, better than that: It smells like summer. Like creaming with a sun lotion. Like holiday. Delicate and delightful. For me one of the most interesting perfumes and not only nice for summer. Brought me so many compliments! I would buy it again and again.

smellME
smellME

I got it from a swap the other day...
Just smelled the spray diffuser and knew....
It opens with orris and then the subtle wet
rose smell were revealed - incredible .
And the dry down with one of the clearest smell of heliotrope I ever smelled !
Almost linear, seems like a mix of two of my favs:
Alien sunessence legere and Lolita Lempicka -
and what a mix! But more subtle.
Its drydown is soft powdery and
follows my skin perfectly, so perfect that a minus could be - lasting power...
Try it if you like powdery skin scents!
(Thanks Onimoka for introducing me)

DarkViolet
DarkViolet

Years ago I got a sample of Omnia Amethyste..each time I wear it I can't escape from falling in love with it.

As first, Bvlgari couldn't choose a more appropriate name for this fragrance, so I totally agree with some of you who have said that this one smells the way an amethyste crystal would smell: dainty, soothing and radiating light violet beams.
The opening is soapy and a bit sharp (reminds me of Crystalline's top notes), revealing after few minutes the real essence of this fragrance: to me it's definitely a monochrome floral that evokes a nineteenth century garden full of irises, lilacs, hyacinths and violets.
Depht is given by a smooth woody base, accentuating the softness of this graceful scent.

Omnia Amethyste is one of the most original and balanced fragrances I have tried since I started to love perfumes (and, in my opinion, the best in Omnia series): there's something so pure and bright in it which, unfortunately, I'm not able to render better.
It has a soul, and a beautiful one.

caki
caki

I love this one so much. I like to use it with its body lotion, this combine using emphasizes smell and everyone asks me about my perfume.

zvoncica
zvoncica

Omnias are church choir singing ladies.
Amethyste is a back vocal in iris garden.
Kind of a song you hear coming through open window,
but can't recognize entirely,
or seize to know the reason of its existence.

Amethyste does nothing to my smell perception. It is mild and non offensive smell. I would even say likable.
But stays to close to skin and I forgot about it the very same day.

In the choir of Omnias Amethyste is needless.

Jessica Sou
Jessica Sou

The top note smells awesome~ Unique and fresh...

However the middle note is rough and harsh... feel a lil bit dizzy and sick...

laoonatic
laoonatic

all i can smell from this perfume is hyacinth, again and again, even if it is not included in the notes. i like that smell, it reminds me of spring, but not as a perfume and not on my skin. oh and it lasted pretty long on my skin.

melia
melia

In summer I thought I liked it, but I tried it once again today, and it smells exactly like my wintercoat: which is filled with duck-feathers. Reminds me a bit of musky sweat too... Probably a chemistry-thing (regarding weather and skin)!

alicektn
alicektn

This is an Omnia for sure! The classic woody background of the other omnias is there. The alcoholic top notes of Crystalline are there.

But while Crystalline can bring in mind the water's tranquillity, Amethyste could be an ode to the sun. It is very vibrant and shiny!

It has a warm cleanliness in it, and lifts my mood. I can detect iris and woody notes, but there is also some ingredient that gives a kick, I have no idea what it could be.

As much as I like it, I was hesitating to buy it though. The lasting power is very poor. But I could not resist the wonderful smell, and I just apply a bigger amount than I am used to! The bottle is wonderful too, my favorite shade of my favorite colour.

hapa
hapa

This fragrance is warm, inoffensive, inviting, inviting, clean and polite. I wish I had all these characteristics at the same time but since I don't, I will wear this fragrance instead!

This fragrance starts out pleasant enough with some rose and heliotrope both of which combine nicely with the woody notes that seem to be the base of this fragrance. Saying it is clean might make it seem a bit citrusy or soapy but it is not. Rather it smells like you have taken a shower and put on a clean cashmere sweater and are now waiting in front of the fire with a nice, non-alcoholic drink. Except instead of being sexy and smouldering like one does with Lolita Lempicka of Hermes Ambre Narguille one is stunningly attractive but in a non-sexual way. Oh dear, that doesn't sound right so let me try again.

This is the kind of fragrance to wear to work or when you just want to smell "good" but without smelling like any specific fragrance or to avoid giving off any sort of "come hither" vibe. Its sunny nature reminds of the reformulated Shiseido Zen (in the gold bottle) but is just that much more discreet.

Dian Dananjaya
Dian Dananjaya

this perfume smell like soft sweet powder..
i think my aunt or my moms like it, but not for me..
its perfect for casual wear make you feel charm, cozy..
soo light..

gabi
gabi

This one was love at first sniff! and i don't understand why some are complaining about its lasting power, on me, it lasted for more than 7 hours and counting...

Omnia Amethyste is a delicate, pretty 'purple' floral. Nothing to rave home about, but pleasant nonetheless.

This fragrance is a powdery and clean take on iris and rose. Not very complex, but I don't think it needs to be. I believe that Omnia Amethyste would make a lovely gift for young girls just starting out in the world of fragrance. It's basic and inoffensive, perfect for those women who seek a somewhat shy scent.

Reacting on my skin like a bouquet of beautifully arranged flowers, Omnia Amethyste, along with it's incredibly appealing bottle, makes me feel like a sweet, innocent Princess from a far-away land. I probably wouldn't want to feel like this everyday, however when worn every now and then, it awakens the girly side in me.

The lasting power isn't very impressive, however I'm not bothered by it in this case. Although very one-dimensional in its composition, Omnia Amethyste is successful in all its simplicity.

Polite yet luxurious, Omnia Amethyste is exquisite, something that I can imagine people noticing and wanting after smelling it on you. Its airiness is quite possibly its most likable quality.

gypsykitten
gypsykitten

This does start off pretty strong, but within 20 minutes it settles down. I get very little iris, mostly very clean rose and heliotrope. Bubblebath? Yeah-I can see the association. I think it's pleasant though.

Beena
Beena

I love this perfume...it´s very light and clean,i like iris here, it´s very tender...and really, i can smell it for a long time.

vuelo
vuelo

inspite of the iris note, it's not too iris-ey. It smells EXACTLY like Rose-scented pelargonium, a plant whose leafs are used in sweets for a special aroma.

Fides
Fides

So gentle and soothing. It's all about soft powdery iris. Other notes are quite fade, but it still can't be considered as a pure floral, woody and musky notes are slightly detectable. Too light, though. I barely feel it on my skin after 2 hours. My sister adores it, I'll buy it to her. At least she'll finally wear some frag that I like. :o

gundisalvus
gundisalvus

Esta fragancia no me terminó de gustar mucho. Al aplicarlo en papel las notas de salida se sintieron levemente frescas, con un tono algo sintético como plástico o algún tipo de vegetal algo dulce. Por momentos en la partida se sientió extraña y diferente, aunque en un estilo algo distinguido. No es un perfume netamente floral ni fresco frutoso tradicional.
Aunque está orientado a un mercado más joven del habitual, el estilo de esta fragancia es bastante sofisticado y para mi gusto queda mejor en mujeres de más de 30 años. Como siempre, la botella de esta fragancia es HERMOSA, sumado a que este color me encanta.

Catbiscuit
Catbiscuit

This is a very soft, subtle & beautiful scent. It starts with a burst but then unfolds quietly. A very elegant, soft scent for everyday wear.

theloveofperfumeismine
theloveofperfumeismine

It doesn't fail anytime I wear this fragrance people yell out as I pass by "um you smell goog" "what are you wearing" "that smells great" and so on and so on great fragrance/ luv it.

willowtreesimplicity
willowtreesimplicity

It is soft, smooth, beautiful, and elegant. Every time I smell it, a childhood memory flows through me of walking around my backyard in the spring. As the sun is shining on my skin making it warm, I enhale the smell of the 6 lilac bushes in full bloom. When I wear this Omnia Amethyste, it's as if I feel the sun shine on my skin while holding a bundle of lilacs and greens in my hand. I absolutly love scents that create such vivid images. This is #1 on my wish list!!!

Floritica64
Floritica64

This fragrance from Bvlgari will always be my intro to the excellence of fine perfumers that work for this top of the line company. Adore it!

eiramena26
eiramena26

This perfume is just perfect it smells amazing the only down side it's that it doesn't have a very long lasting power.

With all due respect to Alberto Morillas, who has produced a couple of decent perfumes in his (perhaps overly?) productive career, Bulgari OMNIA AMETHYSTE is just plain putrid. This reminds me of cheap purple bubble bath. Or maybe a pretend perfume that comes in a doll set?

There seems to be some sort of chemical reaction going on between the iris, the heliotrope and the grapefruit--or maybe it's just my skin--and the product is really a yuck festival, nearly as bad as another Morillas color-coded fragrance, Isabella Rossellini MANIFESTO (which is green for gross).

I really can't find anything redeeming in this one at all. While it does not make me violently ill, OMNIA AMETHYSTE is an effective appetite suppressant, and I would never choose to wear it again. No desire even to finish the sample. Indeed, a positive desire not to--Désolée!

LydiaLiu
LydiaLiu

This one really has an obvious woody note, and seems that the "floral" is totally absent, that didn't make me think highly of it at the beginning.

But now I'm just finding it's quite nice in another way. Because now I feel it smells like popcorn, which makes me feel calm and satisfied and peacefull, especially whenever I am on diet. believe me, it does kill the hunger :) at least it works on me. Though a little reminder is that it won't be in your line if you don't like a pure woody scent.

The bottle design would be an art if you put it right on your toilet table. I like all the Omnia bottles, the silver, red, green, and of course, this beautiful purple one. They are like two crystal rings twining with each other, symbolizes Bvlgari is originally a brilliant jewelry designer.

flobenz
flobenz

This is one of my favorite scents, and I get complimented on this by a lot of people. The only problem is, it doesn't last long on me. I'm the type of person who wants to be able to smell what I'm wearing, so I have to reapply this every few hours. If it lasted longer, it would have been my perfect perfume!

guest_serena
guest_serena

i love this perfume! to me it speaks of a warm summers night, on a comfortable wooden verandah (the woody notes), looking out in to a pretty garden, blossoming with lush roses, bright irises, and softly structured heliotropes, whose scents drift through the calm evening air. Beyond the garden is the faint hint of a setting sun in an amethyst blue sky , and a crescent moon is visible overhead, surrounded by twinkling stars.Pure, beautiful bliss. Bvlgari is amazing.

OlgaN
OlgaN

My soulmate... :)
nothing to say...definitely subjective to give a comment because im in love with this perfume and always will have it in my closet.... unique, sexy, and elegant...

this smell almost exactly like ánge ou demon by givenchy, both are horrible either... not original at all.. from bulgari i expected more....

luxlover
luxlover

Amethyste is my very first Bvlgari scent and it opened the doors for me to like Bvlgari fragrances. The smell perfectly matches its bottle design and color. It's uplifitng light fragrance and unique on its own.

Kimmy2009
Kimmy2009

Great perfume, when I wore it people would ask me all the time what it was. However, I cant seem to find it now and the last time I saw this fragrance it was above my budget :-( so I could not replace it.

kastehelmi
kastehelmi

HELP!!!

I'm sinking into a very soapy bath and I can't get up! WHERE ARE THE FLOWERS???
Fine, I smell a bit of wood....
I sniff my wrist again and again....and I'm inhaling big suds.

This one is NOT MY BATH! But the bottle is beautiful. I like the Omnia bottles....

PORSCHA
PORSCHA

I always receive great compliments when I wear this perfume. It is a soft,light, fruity & romantic floral scent, perfect for spring or summer. The only downfall is that it does not have long lasting staying power. I especially like the smell of the bulgarian roses & violets. Initially when I put this one on, it smells a little strong & spicey, however when it settles it becomes a subtle, fresh floral scent, easy to wear in the daytime, and a non offensive overpowering scent for wearing in the office.

pansylady
pansylady

A compelling and magnetic fragrance- but it doesn't last very long... like the fleeting smell of French violets- all you get is a sniff and a whiff-

Nuramn
Nuramn

Omnia Amethyste... What can I say?

The smell is so magnificant... It is a bit strong at first.. but after its suttle the smell becomes exciting.

The Strong sensational smell has overwhelmed many man that I met. And this is really a very very nice smell and one of the best parfume i ever used before .

omniscia
omniscia

I love this scent- it exudes and epitomises feminine softness! I love it that I do not cringe within the first minute of applying :D

It is a tad bit expensive- and is relatively transient on my skin, but it is resplendent! Plus the bottle is a total gem.

beperfect
beperfect

I love the bottle, most especially the scent, it's light, elegant and fresh! Lovely scent!

lafefe
lafefe

very elegant and sexy, actually the most elegant fragrance on the market now

ILOVEEEPERFUME
ILOVEEEPERFUME

this is the softest fragrance ive ever smelled it smells like flowers and a hint of powder its beautiful. well done bvlgari. this is on my list to buy :-)

Amanda79
Amanda79

I smelled something fruity so I had to double check the notes.. green sap, pink grapefruit, iris, rose, heliotrope and solar woods are the notes for Omnia Amethyste.

The first thing I noticed when I sprayed this on is heliotrope! Thats my favorite floral so my nose automatically searched for it over the rest of the notes. The iris is equally as strong which is a flower I either love or hate depending on the other notes mixed with it. Luckily the grapefruit adds a sweet quality to the soapy iris from beginning to end. Its smells "purple" to me. The woodsy notes are most prominent in the drydown. The lasting power is weak and becomes a musky woodsy skin scent.

zfyreangel
zfyreangel

I own this perfume and I absolutely love it. I too partner it with the lotion for a long lasting scent. I'm thankful for all those holiday gift packs! I would bathe and roll around in it if I could.

jeca
jeca

Among Omnias I like this scent best, it's a very cheerful fruity-floral. It reminds me of a Spring flower I can't remember, it makes me smile ;o)

wehveasituation
wehveasituation

My mom owns this perfume. Honestly, nothing special happens when I smell this perfume. Being the weakest of all Bvlgari perfumes, it seems very bland and boring, something for someone who doesn't like perfume very much. It is very faint and light, and just does not seem to have that compelling aspect to draw you in.

lexina
lexina

This smell is so light and weak, that after a while you have to ask yourself why would someone waste money for a shover gel. That's how long you will smell it. As long as you can smell a shover gel :(

guest_varvatos
guest_varvatos

I like the smell of it very much, but i have to say that it developes time after time more to the classic omnia. i think they have the same base... in the beginning very lilac, amethyst, afterwords.
the bottle is extremly nice...
u have to give it a try!

BethAshley
BethAshley

I sampled Omnia Amethyste today and so far it is my favorite by Bvlgari.

As reviewed by Aeternitas, this fragrance prominently features soapy iris and warm woodsey notes. I also noticed quite a bit of grapefruit, it was more of a sugared grapefruit than sour one.

Like an amethyst this fragrance can have many facets. It was floral, sweet, clean, bold and feminine depending on which facet faced my direction.

Spray lightly and it could be great for work and casual wear. A few extra spritzes and it would be appropriate for evenings and weekends.

menaman
menaman

I LOVE the smell, it was so woody+fl0ral scent, but yet, not so over strong~
the musk sensation on the base make it more sensual and i feel SEXY wearing it.

itastica
itastica

This fragrance is too "sharp" on me. Luckily, it doesn't last very long. I have only tried it as a tester in stores. Other than the attractive bottle - I would not buy.

However, I see it often in stores so it must be quite lovely for some women.

Blue Jay
Blue Jay

In the beginning is the promising lilac scent...but it disappears soon and I can smell just the typical Omnia scent. In my opinion, all the Omnias, after a time have a same aroma. For me the Amethyieste is the loveliest Omnia fragrance. Light, simple, for spring or summer time.

Anji78
Anji78

This is a very fresh sent of lilac for me. Very nice one for spring! It lasts fairly long on me.

kassiewassie
kassiewassie

the scent doesn't last long on me, so i layer it with the lotion. love it! this is my night perfume

aazanya
aazanya

Bvlgari. This is it. I fell in love with their bijou and with fragrances. But Omnia Amethyste is something more. It defines myself. But not me- as other people can see or meet. It defines me as I can see myself. Romantic, classy, young, a bit shy, ready to love..

marina_lil
marina_lil

If you like Cristalline Omnia, you surely will like this too, because it is very close to it. Nothing special actually. On me it doesnt't last much.

guarana
guarana

I agree with those who consider this a "safe" scent - it's nice, but does not last long. When you can't decide what to wear, it might be your "jolly joker" scent. I can't smell the rose in it, but the almond notes are stronger, making it slightly - but pleasantly bitter.

sushijunkie
sushijunkie

I agree that it is one of the safer scents. Nice to have in your perfume collection for everyday use :)

bulyov4e
bulyov4e

I like this fragrance. Today I sprayed the last drops of it and enjoyed it in the warm autumn sun. It starts sharply with a bouquet of spring flowers which seem quite suitable for this time of the year. I sense mostly the lilac, but hints of lily-of-the-valley and violets are recognizable, too. However, the sharpness soon turns into a calm woody-musky base, skipping the heart which is given in the pyramid.
The perfume is quite effimeral on my skin during the summer, and it becomes just a bit more stable during the cold seasons. It stays neutral on me - suitable for office, walk in the park or night-out!
Sometimes it smells like a cucumber salad!

Luciana
Luciana

es hermosa esta fragancia, es especial!!!

amanda

a very light and tender scent, but not very noticable. for daytime wear

Boggi
Boggi

First time I tried it in the store it did not appeal to me. I gave it another chance and ordered a vial that I got in the mail to day.
It's more gentle than the other scents I usually wear, but its such a beautiful smell.
I think you need to apply a greater amount to make it last. I ordered a big bottle right away. I'm really pleased by this one. Can wait to get it. Yummy.

Migotka
Migotka

I cant decide about this one... I love it, but at times it seems to sublte for me. I prefer heavier smells. I would get it immediately if onlu it were a bit more decisive...

Sicily
Sicily

Omnia amethyste is very modern, trendy type of the fragrance. A "safe" scent, designed to be accepted by the masses. Still, it is very nice, but not long lasting, so you have to spray a lot, and I mean A LOT. It is very musky, a bit synthetic too, but still pleasant. At first I can smell some green notes, but they fade away quickly and then the Iris dominates. The base is very musky, I do not detect other woody notes. All in all, this is lovely and light fragrance, good for spring and summer time, and I also like the purple bottle, but I expected more from Bvlgari.

I received this perfume as a gift. the initial smell reminded me of insect repellant something like citronella and citrus. The die down is soft and subtle, very faintly musk. This perfume unfortunately only lasted about half an hour then vanished.... too light for me!

nezzabel
nezzabel

It's light and adorable!

KJanicki
KJanicki

This doesn't seem popular with the group, but I love this perfume. To me it is sexy without being obnoxious, and one of the few fragrances that both my husband and I like on me.

Aeternitas
Aeternitas

My mom loves this perfume, so I bought it for her birthday. I ended up loving it as well! It is beautiful and a very vibrant, bright perfume. It smells like light purple, if light purple had a smell... or if an amethyst had a smell. I can easily detect the iris and the woody base. It's a must try for the summer, if you want a more unique floral instead of the typical summery fruity florals.

Omnia Amethyste by Bvlgari 3.80 out of 5 based on 1168 ratings and 181 user reviews

19.75 GBP
BVLGARI 'Omnia Amethyste' Eau de Toilette Spray
BVLGARI 'Omnia Amethyste' Eau de Toilette Spray
BVLGARI 'Omnia Amethyste' Eau de Toilette Spray 2.2 oz
BVLGARI 'Omnia Amethyste' Eau de Toilette Spray 2.2 oz

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Bvlgari Omnia Amethyste fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Bvlgari Omnia Amethyste, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Omnia Amethyste by Bvlgari. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Omnia Amethyste by Bvlgari represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.