Designers » B » Floral Fruity « Groups

Omnia Coral Bvlgari for women

Omnia Coral Bvlgari for women Videos
Omnia Coral Bvlgari for women Pictures Omnia Coral Bvlgari for women Pictures Omnia Coral Bvlgari for women Pictures Omnia Coral Bvlgari for women Pictures Omnia Coral Bvlgari for women Pictures Omnia Coral Bvlgari for women Pictures Omnia Coral Bvlgari for women Pictures

The new, 2012, Omnia edition provides optimistic and feminine coral shades for spring. Omnia Coral is a new version that hits the market in spring 2012 and brings us romantic floral-fruity scents full of joy.

Perfumer of the new Omnia Coral is Alberto Morillas, who also created previous Bvlgari editions: Omnia, Omnia Amethyste, Omnia Crystalline and Omnia Green Jade, as well as other Bvlgari editions.

Omnia Coral for 2012 attracts attention with its romantic and optimistic color and composition with delicate and feminine notes combined with accentuated red berries (goji berries and pomegranate. The composition opens with bergamot and goji berries (wolfberry); a heart encompasses gentle water lily, hibiscus and pomegranate, while a base closes with a sophisticated mixture of musk and cedar.

Omnia Coral will be available in characteristic Omnia flacon, as 25, 40 and 65 ml EDT accompanied with perfumed body care products. Among those products, we can choose among perfumed body lotion 100 ml and gentle body peeling 100 ml.

Bergamot Wolfberry

Water Lily Hibiscus Pomegranate

Musk Virginia Cedar

Omnia Coral Fragrance Reviews

Antares811
Antares811

Beautiful! Delicate, feminine and very sophisticated. Highly recommended.

verasdfghjkl
verasdfghjkl

The nicest one out of all the Omnias I tried today. I tried like 4/5 different ones today and this one really spoke to me. I didn't like the others or some were just a bit faint. This one smelled fresh, fun, clean, a little romantic, youthful and feminine. I didn't have much time to really try it on my skin and smell it a bit longer than just a spritz on paper, but next time I'm definitely going to spritz some on my wrist to see how it develops and check longevity/sillage.

Javy_Medz
Javy_Medz

The most incredible scent i've ever smelled on a women... to date.

Dara813
Dara813

I was in the Bvlgari store in Italy when I smelled this for the first time. I had seen it around here in the US but the notes didn't sound all that exciting. I don't usually get too excited about florals and this has been referred to as one quite often. However, the floral in this one is hibiscus. I actually had no idea what hibiscus smelled like until the sales lady in Italy sprayed this on my arm. It reminded me of something, but I could not put my finger on exactly what. Then it started coming back to me...my college years in Miami. There were a lot of hibiscus flowers around the campus and I always admired their scent. It's a unique floral; almost edible and sweet. The pomegranate balances it beautifully. It reminds me of a night at an expensive hotel in the Bahamas or something.
On a side note, I don't think this is only a spring or summer scent. I use it all year round and I get complimented nearly every time I'm wearing it. When people ask what it is, I tell them it's a perfume from Italy. Hey, I'm not lying but I really would rather not let them in on my gorgeous little secret. This scent typically lasts about 6-8 hours depending on the weather or my level of activity. It is unique without being overpowering or offensive. I wear it to work and no one has complained about it being "offensive." The best of all the Omnia's if you ask me!

misstierra05

I would also like to add...I'm loving the fact that this fragrance works for me and my skin chemistry. Although I like Versace Yellow Diamond and Chanel Chance au Tendre...they don't agree with my chemistry....so I'm loving that this works for me :)

Lovely fresh floral fruity scent. Subtle, alluring, perfect for hot days. One of the most natural smelling perfume I've ever tried. Charm in a bottle.

misstierra05

This smells beautiful on my skin. I smelled this about two years ago and thought it was a lovely smell. I've tested this out on my skin at Ulta a couple of times in the past year or so and hated it. However, I went to my local mall and tested this again this past sunday and loved it. I bought a travalo filled with this scent and I'm loving it so much, this smells absolutely beautiful and airy on me. It's like a comforting sweet floral scent. Love, love, love it :)

gglore
gglore

If coral was a smell, this is exactly what I imagine it would smell like.

This fragrance lasts forever on me. I was stuck between this and D&G Light Blue, and I am so glad I went with this. It's one of the most original fruity florals I've smelled in my short career of working in fragrances.

w1ldrose
w1ldrose

The first time I sniffed this scent I was astonished. I totally fell in love with it. So fresh, clean and feminine. Unfortunately, when I purchased the perfume I realized that it does not really last long on my skin. Probably maximum an hour. I was quite disappointed but still it remains one of my favorites.

m_mtz40
m_mtz40

Tried side by side w CK ENDLESS EUPHORIA n was surprised they r very similar! Each seperated slightly by their main floral; OC's Hibiscus n EE's Rose. Like one bends this way n the other that! Both beautiful

dkny27
dkny27

One of my loves for so long and I've never written a review.... I think what many say about the combination of such fruity, floral notes being so unique is very true. The hibiscus and wolf berry pull this scent into the area of scents not typically smelled or duplicated.

On the skin it doesn't last as long as I would like, given the delicious bright, fresh, fruity scent it radiates. In fact, it was the cloud of aroma, after the initial spritz that made it's impact on me.

Beautiful for warm, hot weather as it is light yet a bit musky-woody in the drydown. A fabulous "throw in your purse" fragrance... just in case....

djuzz.becuzz
djuzz.becuzz

Unique freshness, definitely memorable!
I love it, it's a composition of notes I have not seen being combined together before and therefor it's unique.
It's fresh & uplifting, sweet & enchanting, invigorating & beautiful.
On my skin longevity & sillage are pretty good for an edt.
Pure bliss for me!
♥♥♥♥♥

JaiTee
JaiTee

I eat goji berries in my soups, so it's a bit strange wearing this perfume, since there's a dash of fruit with that peppery, almost medicinal goji. Not my cup of tea, since it is a strong note on me and I just can't get past it to enjoy the light fruity florals.

stacia79
stacia79

I didn't know that goji berry is also known as wolfberry. That's cool because I wore this while I was watching the movie "The Grey". There is so much pomegranate in this, some hibiscus too. It's like one of those fancy summer iced teas they offer at trendy bistros. There is a peppery phase at the drydown that makes me not want to drink it. But for the first hour or so, I feel like I'm dipped in a classy version of Hawaiian Punch.

HEERAE
HEERAE

Im surprised that most people think this is a flowery scent. I smelled this twice and I thought this was a perfect fruity scent which I love. Maybe Its because I dont know how hibiscus smells like. Besides that this is kind of scent that I looove and Im definitely buying this.

Mimloves2
Mimloves2

This is a safe winner for me. Not particularly unique but a beautiful mix of floral/fruity without being too sweet. The scent is uplifting and feminine. The scent stays beautiful on clothes without morphing into something else although does not have alot of staying power on my skin. Would love to see this one in an EDP. I think it's beautiful in the spring time but have been known to grab this when the weather is cold too as the slight powder dry down is very lovely and comforting. I will definitely purchase this one again, It is a very happy scent.

Aromawander
Aromawander

This was a blind buy and as I opened the packet gingerly, I hoped I'd at least like it since it's a fairly expensive purchase at least here in India. When I sprayed it on, it was love at first whiff for me. I keep going back to this for few days in a stretch - it's soooo made for my kind of body chemistry. I get the water lily, bergamot and faint berry notes on opening, but you have to wait for this perfume to develop on your skin. I get water lilies throughout the crisp, fresh drydown. Those who guessed pepper notes are right - I could have sworn there was mild pepper in it though its not mentioned in the notes. The cedar, musk and water-lilies blend perfectly. I will have to disagree with those who say hibiscus has no fragrance - though the flower seems fragrance-free, I worked in a chemistry lab during my studies and I worked with hibiscus extract long enough to know it does have a faintly sweet smell which I can detect in this fragrance.

Bvlgari Omnia Coral got everything perfect in my opinion. Its not cloyingly sweet or laundry-clean kind of fragrance. Instead its crisp and fresh yet interesting. Stays intact for 7 hours on me and has a arm-length sillage. It radiates in a beautiful way and friends and strangers have frequently asked me what perfume I'm wearing so they could go get it too. The only issue I have is with the tacky plastic circles on the bottle - how elegant would it be had the bottle been made of glass! - but the plastic just puts me off. Since what's inside smells like heaven, I'll ignore this aspect and re-stock it for sure as its perfect for the humid, sweltering summery climate I live in.

burgundyaltima
burgundyaltima

Ha that's so funny that i see daisy listed as a similar fragrance ..I smelled this on a lady and asked if she was wearing Marc Jacobs Daisy but she said it was this..

Whiteclimax
Whiteclimax

Hello summer fragrance!
Fresh and delicious at the same time. The commercial really fits with the fragrance. I can imagine myself sitting on the sun while wearing this perfume.

Tovah
Tovah

To me this smells like a fresh tropical breeze after a sudden rain shower. The scent surprised me because I expected something warm and spicy (probably because of original Omnia). For me, Coral is one of those fragrances that HAS to be worn on my skin in order to it to develop. On paper or on clothing it's more like a pleasant air freshener than a perfume, but when it's on my skin the pomegranate and goji take center stage and they are radiant. Omnia Coral is packed with layers of discoveries. There is an ozone quality overall for a while, then the drydown warms into sweet hibiscus and Mediterranean breezes.

Like many others, I have an inexplicable aversion to the Omnia bottles (so much plastic maybe?). I think this has kept me away from Omnias for many years. Recently I received a sample of the new Indian Garnet, and I like it so much I was inspired to try Coral...in spite of the bottles. Other than the original, I've yet to smell any other Omnia flanker. I recall liking the original fragrance but being so put off by the bottle I didn't even grab it for cheap at TJ Maxx. I bought Coral in the precious little "charm" bottle, and even though it doesn't stand up, I much prefer it to the clunky gaudy circles.

katuliena
katuliena

purchased this beauty according your reviews. Cant wait.
Edit: I tried it today for the first time. OMG! This is soooo beautifly fresh scent. It was a blind buy and I dont regret it. There is something warm and soft about the freshness. I think, it is the hibiscus note. I like the spicy note in it. Cause it is not warm heavy oriental spicy, but very fresh indeed. Very wearable for the summer, but I will wear it through the winter too. Love it

boutonstendres
boutonstendres

A pleasant floral-fruity-musky scent. Not cheap-smelling. Reminds me of Marc Jacob's Daisy Eau So Fresh, D&G Pour Femme and Miss Dior Cherie. Not remarkable or memorable. But lovely.

angeldoll
angeldoll

This is very girly flirty scent. I like it ! Great choice for summer or spring. But I can Imagine this in warm & hot summer. Very crispy, fresh, fruity-floraly scent. Maybe its only on my skin - but on me smells exactly like DAISY "Eau so fresh " by Marc Jacobs. My mommy wearing Daisy, so sometimes I used it :) And Omnia Coral smells very very similiar. And yes, bottle is lovely :) I recommend it.

christinavictory
christinavictory

I really love this. It's a nice, fresh, tropical floral scent that just sort of reminds me of my trip to Hawaii. It's not that I wore this there, as it didn't exist yet, but this is pretty much what the Island of Kauai smelled like, or at least, how I remember it smelling. Hibiscus is one of my all time favorite notes, definitely my favorite flower in terms of EVERYTHING, smell, appearance, everything, and it's very prominent, and I don't feel like there are a whole host of fragrances that feature hibiscus, so this is a rare treat. I'm very pleasantly surprised by this, since most Bvlgari scents just don't work with me. It smells almost like something Marc Jacobs would make, and I am a huge fan of his fragrances, so overall, Bvlgari Omnia Coral gets an A+. I will be buying myself a bottle of this in the nearish future.

ask247
ask247

Love this scent, so does my daughter. I think the pomegranate works well and I can smell it upfront in this scent, I just wish it had longer staying power.
If you haven't tried the Omnia line...do, it's so worth it, they are all really nice overall and I think there is something for everyone's tastes.

Chiquis
Chiquis

I purchased the small 0.34oz travel spray from Sephora. I really wish all perfumes offered sizes that small and at that price ($25) so we could “live” with perfumes past the few pumps in the sample sizes… It allows you to test it longer to see if you really want the full size. It’s of great advantage to the consumer. Anyways, Jessbug makes an astute and very correct observation: hibiscus is listed as a note, yet it is an unscented flower. Yet, who wouldn’t want to think they smell like hibiscus?? It’s a beautiful flower that reminds you of vacations in gorgeous Hawaii. Great marketing indeed. Omnia Coral also lists pomegranate, but it’s not tart. It lists bergamot, but it’s not citrusy. It is also a flanker of the original Omnia, but it doesn’t have that sophisticated musky, powdery, warm spicy characteristic of its cousin. They are very distant cousins, but related nonetheless.

Omnia Coral is perfect for those of us that live in areas with sweltering, hot, humid summers. It’s slightly sweet, but is also very watery and refreshing. It lingers rather than projects. For example, if Angel and Alien are screams then Omnia Coral would be a whisper. I think you could overspray this (I’m talking 10+ sprays) and it still would not be cloying or overpowering.

My only complaint: lasting power. It’s weak on my skin. It lasts an hour, tops. It lasts longer on fabrics though (3 hours). However, I know there are many on here that prefer very light scents, even body sprays, so this might be right up your alley. Also, with the travel size spray you could reapply throughout the day.

Important words to know about Omnia Coral: summer, light, very lightly sweet, fresh, clean, refreshing, watery

jessbug
jessbug

Love Bvlgari, love the packaging (especially the 25ml EDT), and love the whole 'coral' theme. I want to love the Omnias, but while I don't dislike any of them, I haven't really gotten past sort of liking any of them either.

Yeah, alright, I can see myself wearing this someplace I don't want to offend anyone. But that's not really all my hopes and dreams for this perfume coming true. That being said, it's a nice (some might even say lovely), fresh, floral EDT with very polite sillage and reasonable longevity. The green apple is actually very noticeable during the opening stages; the crisp, watery, non-sweet quality of the green apple really makes for a refreshing scent. After a half hour the scent becomes more floral and vaguely fruity (if I hadn't seen the scent pyramid I would've sworn there was some pink pepper in Omnia Coral).

Personally, I feel like Bvlgari just put the red notes in the scent pyramid to fit the 'coral' theme, not because they actually wanted to create a perfume that smelled of hibiscus (a scentless flower, which makes its number one voting on here hilarious and a bit awkward, IMO), pomegranate (to anyone who has ever eaten/smelled a real pomegranate, those fruits are quite tart. I have no idea why this note is voted second by our fellow fragranticans), and wolfberry (also known as goji berry, which does not have a very strong scent or taste, although they are somewhat sour in my experience).

I strongly suspect people voted for these notes more because they fit the theme of Omnia CORAL so well than because they actually recognized these notes in the perfume. I bet that most people testing this blind wouldn't even think to label this as a 'red' or 'coral' scent, because its freshness with the florals might even fit better with a completely different color.

So, long story short: I love the marketing campaign and the bottle design of Omnia Coral, but the perfume itself feels like too much of an afterthought to really live up to its own promise. It's not bad, but it's not fantastic either.

juanlachelle
juanlachelle

Not sure why but this scent reminds me of a weaker version of "Very Sexy for Her" by Victoria's Secret especially upon its first spray but after it settles a bit, then you can smell a slight difference. Not much complexity but has enough body for it not to be dull….not my favorite but its ok.

jana.hullinghorst

I sprayed this on one of my pillows probably 3 days ago and it's still going strong. What a powerhouse! Lasts on the skin as well Definitely the only Omnia with this kind of longevity. Well done Mr. Morillas!

julia.koit
julia.koit

A blind purchase for me but I fell in love with it at first sight and sniff! My first Bvlgari perfume. Great, fresh floral scent, perfect for nice springtime. Longevity is good, for all day almost.

dhiagelev
dhiagelev

This is an absolutely gorgeous scent, flowery, warm deep and very long lasting. I put some on yesterday and I can still smell it, wafting up from my cleavage in spite of showering and changing clothes. It is feminine, and not too heavy so that it is good for night and day. This is my first try at any Bvlgari perfume and I shall certainly try more.
My only proviso is that the bottle is very unusual but finding your way into it is not easy at first and on my first try, the bottle flew across the room. I could have lost it all ,and that would been a tragedy. Subsequently, I am terrified of doing the same thing. I would definitely prefer less design and more practicality so that my perfume is safe!

verysherry
verysherry

bvlgArI OmnIA cOrAl

Love at first sight and sniff
garden full roses haisha hushha they all fall down.
that's the response i get soi short its a mushy love stuck feeling to wear this scent. i feel good allllll day long when i wear it definitely an autumn fragrance when all's silent and quiet this subtle perfume merges without too much noise.

this is not for a sexy woman this is for the easy girls or the romantics at heart.. Go Fetch!

if you're as lucky as me you'll get hibiscus and waterlily the most!
aahhhh Love stuck

sillage : armlength
longevity : 5 hours
Personality Type : Chic, Poise, Ladylike,Girlfriend material.
value for money?: for the way it makes you feel... definitely,yes!

cyclone1391
cyclone1391

The opening to this smells JUST LIKE Marc Jacobs Eau so Fresh! Neither one last long though.

kasper01
kasper01

This smelled terrific when I smelled it in its ridiculous bottle. Alas, on my skin it smells SO CHEAP and really just all around bad.

There's something very masculine lurking under sickeningly sweet fruity/floral notes and given an hour or so, my wrist honestly wound up smelling the way people do when they ought to have stepped into a well overdue shower rather than spray themselves with perfume.

That being said, it really did smell lovely in the bottle so I'm sure there are those whose skin it smells heavenly on. Sadly, not mine. Not at all.

wkws1404
wkws1404

I was in Vegas at the Wynn a year ago. If you have ever gone you know that it is smoky in the casino area. I walked by a shop and this perfume stopped me in my tracks. I have to have it . They sold it in that store for $90.00 so i went and won a few slots and went and bought it!! I have had a bottle in my purse since. LOVE IT >>LOVE IT

lirael00
lirael00

And so I got another confirmation that I really like perfumes that are named Coral.I don't know what it is, but I'm always drawn into them. This one is no exception. Omnia Coral is absolutely a must for spring/summer times. It's fresh, fruity, playful and very optimistic. The staying is moderate. Overall a really nice one.

zenbabylove
zenbabylove

I was at Ulta tonight and was lucky to find this in a purse spray.

I had never tried it before and was pleasantly surprised!

It's fresh,sweet and luscious.

lizzyshreds
lizzyshreds

This is definitely a spring time fragrence, I think it's best to wear it in spring, and early summer. You can smell most of the notes, and I really like that. What I smell the most is Hibiscus, Pomegranate, Water Lily, Musk, and Virginia Cedar. I really like the freshness, and fruitness it's just right for me. It's a little woody as well. Longevity, and Sillage are moderate. Over i give this perfume a 7/10.

PerfumeLoveKK22
PerfumeLoveKK22

Omnia coral is like heaven on earth. Its fresh, fruity, & juicy from the beginning to the end of its note compositions. It smells like freshly cracked open pomegranates, wild flowers, sugar coated berries and woods. This fragrance is luxury and euphoria in a bottle. When I smell this I immediately get transported to a state of happiness and pleasure. For being a EDT, it has awesome longevity and sillage. I would recommend this to anyone trying to find a new signature scent, trust me the compliments will pour in, youll have strangers asking you what your wearing.

Very fresh and floral scent. Evan a little bit spicy. Suitable for springtime. Drydown is amazing compared to the top notes. Cute packaging.
Nice one but not the best of Bvlgari's perfumes.

jana.hullinghorst

this one is so delish! cant wait for warmer weather so I can wear it!

Полина.Цекова
Полина.Цекова

wow! What a nice surprise - to me this smells exactly as my favourite perfume which i can no longer find on the market- Mango Delirium. There is not a single note that is the same in their pyramids, but to me they smell the same and i`m soo happy! My new scent! :)

fiercepage
fiercepage

Parfum yang sangat pas untuk malam puncak...

Shivana
Shivana

Sweet yet Dry and to my nose peppery in smell. On my skin, I get none of the juicy. I am surprised to find this on so many other people. The sharp dry notes fade within the hour, leaving a woody floral, which is creamier than when first applied. I kinda get an *ocean* scent too for lack of a better word. The note occassionally referred to as *Sea Breeze* in bath salts like Radox.

I can not compare this one to any other fragrance that I have come across.

I would not buy it again. It is quite nice, and very different but not particularly in my taste. Best for day wear. It is long lasting, at least 5-7 hours for me.

rhaineclayton
rhaineclayton

There's a hibiscus tree next door and the flowers have no smell. This fragrance smells exactly like what I think hibiscus flowers should smell like. I can't decide if I should get this or not. It does smell lovely and fresh but I'm picking up a note that gives me the impression that if it doesn't mix well with your chemistry you could end up smelling like bug spray.

rockegg
rockegg

Warm fruit and wood. I got flashes of saltiness like the ocean. The fruit is not too sweet and cloying. It doesn't remind me of any other perfume in particular, which is nice. This is a winner.

trucalling
trucalling

I only noticed Alberto Morillas is the nose behind so many of my favourite fragrances - I found that he created Bvlgari Omnia (I love Coral), Jesús del Pozo - Esencia de Duende, my long missed favourite Givenchy Oblique FFWD, and many other scents I have loved. Alberto Morillas is the creator of Avon Treselle as well, a scent I like worn by others... Coral has something really catchy (a fresh base where you can smell some berries and hibiscus), it is not for soirées but otherwise if it works on your skin, I highly recommend it.

sunnycocoloco
sunnycocoloco

This smells good and definitely has mass-appeal. First sniff I get green, unripe berries and aquatic floral. Something in it reminds me of rose... must be the hibiscus. The base note is smooth. I can imagine this being very strong with quite good projection. Many reviews on here read that it is similar to Marc Jacobs Daisy. I can see the resemblance, although this one is more "juicy". It's not my taste, but I can tell that this is good and will appeal to many women who like floral-fruity perfumes.

Kanz Oman
Kanz Oman

find this similar between chanel chance eau tendre & ralph big piony 1 women. comparing to chance eau tendre this is sharper & more pears,I prefer chance eau tendre .

phyrexianc
phyrexianc

To me it smells a bit like Nina, but with pears. Not what I expected...

Maismais
Maismais

Waaaaw.. Its smell great on me...
My hasband said to me what a great smell you had tonight..every time I wear this Omnia Coral I got a comment from him..
I love the compination of pamogranet and musk..its changing my mood..if u want to buy so uniqe so special perfume I would recommand this....

kateapple
kateapple

My body chemistry likes to bring out woodsy notes in perfume, and this is no exception. After it dries down, all the juicy notes are gone and it's very dry on me. I wish I knew better what wolfberry smells like on its own, because that may be the other scent that I can smell on my skin, but for me, this is less fruity and more green. I like it though! Not what I was expecting, but a pleasant surprise.

scorpiosheep
scorpiosheep

Firstly, thank you to shelece for sending me a nice mini of this in a swap. It had crossed my radar several years ago because of the unusual notes, but I had never had an opportunity to follow it up until now. I had smelled several other Bvlgaris and only ever liked the green tea and red tea.

However, this one is very appealing. The juicy pomegranate and berries are very refreshing, and a change from the usual old citrus opening. It smells warm, like a summer breeze wafting past a bowl of exotic fruit. And it is growing on me the longer it lasts, which is quite a while (a small miracle on my skin). I am definitely going to enjoy using up this mini, especially as we come into spring and summer, but I probably would not buy a FB.

I'd give it a 7.5/10.

the_blue_cat
the_blue_cat

When I first smelled this, I instantly thought: "WOW! This smells just like coral - the colour - should smell like". I usually don't have these synesthetic moments, but this was my first hought on this perfume and it remains unchanged. It smells like...coral (the colour)! It is a fresh, light and luminous perfume, floral-fruity and somehow sparkly. The notes are a rare combination indeed, with the pomegranate, hibiscus and wolfberry. This is a great summer frag! You should try it, especially if you're looking for a summer scent that isn't loaded with lemon and/or mint, but it's still nice and refreshing and not too overly sweet.

desislava_nikolova
desislava_nikolova

Yep, Mochagirl, you are right - "Coral creates the illusion of being in Hawaii..".That's how I feel with it :)

And I feel like just came out from the shower. Other people said to me too. Totaly freshness!

For awhile I couldn't choose between Green Jade and Coral. I already had Crystalline a year ago.

Conclusion: Coral is for summer. Green Jade I'm going to take for the spring. So next one - Amethyste:))

Mochagirl
Mochagirl

I recently wrote my review on Omnia Green Jade, claiming it might become my new signature fragrance. Then I couldn't resist buying Coral on a bargain, and now I'm really at a loss which one to choose. Maybe in the summer Coral is better, while in spring Green Jade might be perfect. Coral creates the illusion of being in Hawaii, surrounded by hibiscus flowers and pomegranate. I would like to choose my signature from these two, as I really adore the drydown. The base notes are extremely similar (I suppose, just like in the other Omnias), only the top and the heart differs. My only regret is the sillage and the longevity - these are quite poor. But in the heat no one craves strong and sharp fragrances. These are soft, a bit powdery, but still fresh.

yellowmarigolds
yellowmarigolds

I've tried this once off a paper, not on my skin. The first whiff gave a lot of fresh tropical berries (it smells exactly like goji and wolfberry, now that I think about it). Later on the paper sample took on a quiet almost rose-like quality, which would probably be the hibiscus. It didn't smell like old lady rose, but a nice quiet young flower, with a little bit of tropical fruit in the background. When I waited a little while more, I was suprised to smell a peppery note, which isn't listed here in the notes? The peppery note lasted for sometime before settling into a soft flowery-white wood base.

My boyfriend found this much more exciting than Omnia Crystalline, which we also got a paper sample of.

Cmanier
Cmanier

okkkkk there is something about this fragrance that EVERYONE loves!! every time I step out of the house wearing this thinking the fragrance has worn off by afternoon, i get compliments from people everywhere I go all day long!!. people stop me in the store, at work... everywhere I go, people are telling me I smell so good what is it that I am wearing!! ONe lady said she was going to go to Nordstroms and get it right after we finished talking in the store.. lol I need to buy another bottle .. This is fast becoming my new summer scent for 2013. just ordered the lotion!!

LaPetite
LaPetite

This is a very pretty scent .Delicate and refined. Not very distinctive, but not too boring either .
Perfect for the summer vacations because of its rather tropical notes which are hibiscus flower and pomegranate notes , and because it's light and not so sweet.
It's quite expensive however , don't think i'd buy it, but i'd be happy to receive it as gift , and would wear it often.
The bottle is beautiful , the 25ml has a different desing though , and looks cheap unfortunately .

clancyann
clancyann

I wore a sample of this yesterday -- kept spraying it on me all throughout the day so that I stayed with it for a while. My observations:

1. On my skin, this doesn't smell like Daisy Eau So Fresh at all. It smells more like Omnia Crystalline, but a bit softer and sweeter than the CLEAN!! quality of Crystalline. It also smells a bit like DKNY Be Delicious Fresh Blossom on me.

2. I get a lot of citrus from this fragrance.

3. Omnia Coral has that "shampoo" quality for me. Definitely inoffensive, appropriate for the office, church, etc.

4. To give an idea of my evaluation (as opposed to description) of this fragrance, I would not buy a full bottle, but I would definitely swap for one.

Eicher
Eicher

Nice perfume but unfortunately with a very poor longevity and sillage. After 30 minutes, the perfume has gone.

Edit : I actually gifted away. I hope that the new owner will have a better chemistry than mine with this perfume.

Blueneon
Blueneon

Just got my 2.2 oz in the mail!
All I can say is: LOVE.
A perfect fruity/floral combo that smells so clean and fresh. It's like a blend of sophistication, yet fun and youthful.
This is pure breezy, warm Summer days to me. A bright colored shirt and white jeans scent, lol.

Has a decent longevity.
People near you will probably smell it when you walk by, especially if you're outside and the wind gets it.

Will be reaching for this all Summer.

Dragonfly-LT
Dragonfly-LT

Love it! It's so feminine!

quasaradventure
quasaradventure

Nice smelling and apropriate for summer and spring.
I have a blotter at hand right now and it's still smelling intense after more than 2 days. WOW

p_autumn6
p_autumn6

It's a long-lasting summer scent !!!!

Garden.Wren
Garden.Wren

I was beginning to get rather discouraged with the Omnia line after having tried Green Jade, Crystalline and Amethyste, which all smell lovely in their differences on my clothing and hair, but turn sickeningly sour on my skin within a couple hours... I finally decided to give Coral a try, even though I wasn't overly excited about the notes and Bvlgari's description of the fragrance, and am pleasantly surprised! On my skin it smells mildly tropical and fruity. I can smell the citrus notes, but they don't sour it as they have in the others I've tried. I've finally found an Omnia I love and my skin doesn't destroy. This perfume has incredible longevity on my skin (8+ hours) and even better on my clothing. Sillage is moderate for the first 3-4 hours, then comes in closer and hugs the skin with it's beautiful embrace. I'm so glad I didn't mark this one off before trying it, as I'm so often guilty of doing.

pink and pink

My husband and my best friend loves it on me. I give lots of compliments when ı wear this. I am blonde and have very dry skin. Floral fruities suits me very well maybe for that. This is very pleasent fragrance so everbody likes it.

Smells like hibiscus tea to me. There's something aquatic/juicy in here. Nice to smell pomegranate skin/flesh in something instead of bubblegum smelling pomegranate blossom.
As with all the Omnias the staying power isn't excellent, but it's a nice scent. Would be a great gift for a younger girl as it's pretty and fresh but a bit different.

raw umber
raw umber

It's Christmas at the Dollar Store!

Omnia Coral smells like walking through the pharmacy around Christmas time and smelling the variety of "berry", "fresh white snow" and "winter woods" scented candles to make your house more festive and fresh during the holidays.

The mix I get of sweet and sour RED CGI berries and florals, fresh aquatic notes, and a surprisingly potent evergreen tree room spray-like cedar note creates the red, green, and white scented candles spread out on both sides of the aisle, under the fluorescent light.

Omnia Coral is much more vibrant than Crystalline. It's generic scented candle vibrant. It does not project a lot but hold your nose up to your skin and WHAM!

Fragrance in your face!

It's a candle that has never been lit. Longevity is pretty good, and it dries down to a berry candy powdery musk. This stage reminds me of red Pixie-Stix candy powder in the paper straws.

I know I compared it to inexpensive candles, but Coral does not smell bad. It just smells like a festive collection of colored scented wax, which smells better than a lot of things...sometimes.

DiBonD
DiBonD

Hardly a hint of citrus and berries overload on my wrist. And the longevity is too weak, but the price is too high.

wind83
wind83

i have a miniature 5ml. i try to wear it at the afternoon.
citrus on first smell, and then i find it very similiar with lalique amethys. but lalique is strong, heavy.
coral its not so strong, and i suprised after 7 hours i still smell it on my body.
great perfume. for day or night.

8/ 10

daflowerbomb
daflowerbomb

Citrusy at first, later with berries and soap. But fresh soap, not an artificial headache soap. Theres somethin about it. Loooovin it!

BritXOX
BritXOX

This is the one I'm going to buy as soon as I can. I fell in love with Daisy and I've been so sad that I can't wear it. This is so similar and this I can wear, so I am so happy about it!

it lasts couple hours on me. Not very long lasting perfume but I love it too much to let it go. Lets say it's good enough for me. Sillage is moderate, so for this kind of scent it's perfect.

xabaras
xabaras

It opens with fresh flowers and a pleasant sweetness. It evolves very little on my skin, it pretty much remains the same all the way through except it gets milder and lets the water lily come through after about 15 minutes. It is really really pleasant and inoffensive. In the drydown I can smell the musk appearing ever so gently. No trace of woody note on my skin. Perfect for smelling nice and being discreet. It is an unobtrusive fragrance, although not very original. I like it!

Stelala
Stelala

I got this in a box with the Crystalline, and I must say I only liked the latter..
Coral is just a typical fresh floral.. maybe I will like it more when summer comes, who knows. In the endless amount of florals out there, I don't know why anyone would choose one as simple as this..

pink and pink

Omnia Coral is very happy fragrance. Also doesn't scream her femininity. Absolutely for polite women not for everyone like other Bvlgari scents. I love it!

minty
minty

This one is really suitable for summer and i loved it.

nfatihah
nfatihah

nice smell. but very weak longevity on me... :(

stephanie.hamrick
stephanie.hamrick

I like this well enough--I'm comfortable wearing Morillas' fruity florals. But I'm getting to the point where they all smell alike. It's a nice everyday scent, but it's just nothing special. I mean, the citrus/berry opening is pretty, but I wouldn't go seeking it out.

Jayela
Jayela

it s like syrup. dont like it.

janelle70
janelle70

Interesting top notes, enough for me to try it on my skin, but the heart just disappeared on me. I'm getting a hint of the base now however -- unfortunately being a newbie at notes, I am not sure which note this is, but it smells a bit tart or rancid on me. (Read a review somewhere which mentioned "streetwalker chic" -- no offense meant but I don't know how else to describe it). Anyone here have any opinion as to what that note is? For info, I tried Burberry The Beat, Burberry Sport, CK One Shock, and Bvlgari Omnia Coral in the department store today, and I'm getting the rancid drydown from Shock and Coral, but not from Burberry Sport and The Beat.

amanda
amanda

nice one, but not very special. It reminds me of dsquared she wood, but more feminine.

rickyfreaky13
rickyfreaky13

Got this as Christmas gift from my boyfriend, he gave me this coz he knows i love red. He's looking for DKNY Red Delicious for the first time, but he can't find it anywhere.. So he bought me this, and i'm so glad he did! This is such a beautiful fragrance, i am in love with this... This is light, soft, not too fruity nor too flowery, they have this a very good combination between flower n fruit. I'm gonna wear this anytime anywhere since this a very beautiful scent, i know everyone will like it on me.

Omnia Coral has been quite popular with consumers since its release earlier this year. I agree that it's pleasant, however I wouldn't consider it to be the best from the Omnia range. Omnia Green Jade is still my personal favourite from the bunch.

Omnia Coral is a tropical floral to my nose, rather than a fruity floral. It's quite sweet and fresh, with a unique blend of frangipani, water lily, pomegranate and wolfberry. It does tend to smell 'pink' and girly for the most part, so the name Omnia Coral actually fits.

I rather like the opening and heart of Omnia Coral, however I'm not so keen on the drydown. The cedar note is a little too heavy in the base, struggling to blend harmoniously with the sweet frangipani accord. I find that this fragrance relies a lot on skin chemistry.

Omnia Coral is a fairly light fragrance on the skin, making it the perfect choice for warm weather. I'm of the opinion that this fragrance would shine the most under humid, tropical conditions.

I personally like the Omnia bottle designs, however I can see how some could view them as being impractical. I'm not sure how many more Omnia flankers we should expect, especially seeing that the original Omnia is in talks of being discontinued.

The lasting strength is impressive, which is a definite plus when it comes to Summer scents. If you were a fan of Omnia Amethyste or Omnia Crystalline, you'll more than likely enjoy this new Omnia flanker.

rosywise1
rosywise1

wow!!
Finally found My perfume!! so lovely on my skin and turns heads too ..
At first it sends a little shock wave , it says , here I am.
Then begins to rest into beauty and softness.
Totally compliments my mood, releases my inhabitions.
I'm 55 and in love with this glorious scent!!
Well done and thankyou Bvlgari.x

Vivette
Vivette

This is a very luminous fruity thing, perfect for summer wear or to cheer you up in times of trouble. I only wish it would last longer, like most Bvlgari scents.

sweetcherrypop
sweetcherrypop

The opening is almost the same as daisy eau so fresh, but the dry down is like yellow diamond. I like it!

Nancy Lynn
Nancy Lynn

I can't believe this is a 2012 release. Smells like a 2004 release of a typical celebrity fruity floral. Smells so much like 2004, not current. Like a Calgon body spray form 2004 even. This is a scrubber, it is not even a nice fruity floral. Linear raspberry and waterlily, I've smelled this before, perhaps old Tommy Girl? I can't be sure exactly what it is reminding me of specifically other than it is taking me way back to 2004 or earlier and the cheap drugstore celebrity frags of that time.

I am so disappointed as I blind bought this thinking if it was a current 2012 release of a fruity floral it it may be have a different angle as I am trying to appreciate fruity floral types. Where's the woody part of this? No cedar on me for sure, though even if there was that couldn't save it. What to do with this bottle now as I wouldn't want anyone I know to smell like this, or people I don't know for that matter.

Nicole79
Nicole79

Very common fragrance. I tried it yesterday and it din't impressed me at all...i already forgot how it smells.
I love BLV but i'll pass this one !!!

flowersandcandy
flowersandcandy

It's a very clean but soft scent.The main note it's hibiscus and the bergamot gives the fresh summer friendly vibe.This fragrance with one sniff takes you to the beach.I like it because it's fresh and summery without the sharp notes.

violetta1975
violetta1975

just like versace yellow diamond....just the same scent.

Necabel
Necabel

Cristalina y luminosa. Encuentro original el hibiscus, se aprecia bastante y me gusta el resultado. Tal vez sea esta flor la que consigue que este EdT te transporte a una isla tropical, junto al mar o a un lago. Sin duda me parece idóneo para primavera y verano, ya que es bastante fresco y sutil.

***

Crystalline and bright. Original encounter the hibiscus, seen enough and I like the result. Perhaps this flower that you get this EdT transport to a tropical island by the sea or a lake. Certainly it seems ideal for spring and summer, and it's pretty cool and subtle.

HebaD'Opium
HebaD'Opium

I put it on from a sample i got it was REALLY GOOD!!
The hibiscus and the pomegranate are just WOW, i really like it and i love how it smells citrus.y and in my opinion there's this kinda succulent fruity smell as well. Woody and musky for sure, which is always great for me and after a couple of hours the musk could be perfectly pointed out.
It's a lovely scent, very fresh and just gives the feeling that you want to put this on and jump into the ocean or lying down in a hammock on a tropical island hehe, it is soooo good.

It's definitely a day perfume, spring and summer. I imagine ladies of all ages wearing it....as long as it's in summer only.

HOWEVER, since i'm giving MY opinion and review, it doesn't suit me :( Not because of my skin BUT it's just that i simply don't like these kinda scents, too sweet for my nose. However, i might change my mind and get it next summer and put it on before hitting the beach ;)

It stays for a long time, it really does. And it has a moderate sillage power hehe.

Napper216

In a previous review, I said:

"Refreshing, sweet, warm and juicy, but not necessarily in an edible way.

I love both this and Aqua Di Gioia (Another fragrance I consider tropical) for different reasons:
The latter seems more gourmand to my nose.and I can practically hear and feel ice cubes squeaking into a glass of a slightly - but not cloyingly - syrupy lemon tea with a smidgen of white rum added. The glass is on a table by a waterfall in a very humid environment.

Omnia Coral seems to belong to a less overwhelming tropical part of the world with a temperate climate.

I suspect if I wore this too often I might get bored of it/wonder if there's any way to give it a little more of a punch, but I do like this. "

Tried it again today... it smells lovely for the first 5 minutes but then just seems to disappear on me after that. Good if you're after something very light, but I'm not so keen right now.

dulcedeleche
dulcedeleche

i have both crystalline (my all time favorite scent,second to TBS vanilla perfume oil) and amethyste. a good friend, knew i had these two and he surprised me TODAY with this one, hoping that i would like it as well! and very much so, i do enjoy the scent! when you first apply it, it is very strong but after 5 minutes of settling on my skin, it became this smell of fruity-floral. smelling my wrist, takes me back to the island where i used to live, definitely could smell the hibiscus in there and the berry notes.it is fresh but more of a tropical freshness, not soapy or out of the shower kind of fresh. i scent lasts 3-4 hours on my skin and sillage is very soft,very close to the skin but you get whiffs of the smell from time to time.

fallingin28
fallingin28

I am trying a sample of this now: At first spritz it's very fresh, fruity and floral, with a small hint of fizziness from the citrus note. As it dries down it becomes more floral, a sweet floral, but nothing syrupy or fake. Just a lovely sweet floral scent. This perfume sits very close to the skin, I've sprayed less than an hour ago and have to put my nose very close to my skin. Can't comment on the longevity yet. It reminds me a bit of Daisy eau so fresh, but haven't compared side by side. I would say this is a lovely smell, non offensive or overpowering, but also not original or new. I wouldn't buy but would love to be given a bottle.

IeatYanYans
IeatYanYans

Smells so delicious! Very fruity and floral with a mix of sweetness. This fragrance starts out extremely fruity and floral but calms down enough to allow the sweetness to be detectable. After about 20 mins the floral dies down a bit more and the fruity pomegranate side of it starts to stand out. Perfect for young girls and casual daytime wear. Sillage is a bit disappointing and doesn't last very long but amazing perfume nevertheless!

Tiktak
Tiktak

When I smelled this, it just lit me up like a candle. I absolutely adore this fragrance. I made this my signature fragrance. If I had to choose just one fragrance I would pick this one. It is gently woody, a little floral and some berry and pomegranate freshness with none of the sugar (which I like on occasion too). But more than how it smells, is how it makes me feel...radiant. It has such a presence, it is almost like a companion. I hope they come out with a body lotion. Glad I met up with this one.

Iman Fahmy
Iman Fahmy

Fresh ... Doesn't last for long ...

dulcette
dulcette

spritzed some of this on my wrist this afternoon and it's a typical red-berry + fresh flower summery scent. It dried down as a very generic floral. did not last 3 hours on me. (◕‿◕✿)

AlexandraM19
AlexandraM19

Omnia Coral surprised me. Normally I like Bvlgari's scents but this just smells like your basic, drugstore, generic fruity-floral. Nothing special or interesting about it to me.

It's not bad, per say. It's just not what I expected. Especially for the price.

Debshee

Nordstrom has a gift set for their anniversary sale!!! It started on the 11th (preview for cardholders) and the 20th for everyone else. From their website: The Omnia Coral gift set includes an eau de toilette (2.2 oz.), Scintillating Body Lotion (3.4 oz.) and eau de toilette jewel charm (0.85 oz.).
$162 value for $109 during the sale; $131 after the sale which may end this weekend. Lasts all day on my clothes so I'm ok with spending $109 for 3.5 oz EDT (including samples).

saguna
saguna

II have got a sample and it's beautiful. If you will buy a Nivea Shower Gel Powerfruit Refresh pink bottle, and spray this perfume on the top, people will want to eat you :)
I bought a big bottle and I hope I will not change my mind.

almarie
almarie

This is a very pretty scent. I have the crystalline one and I love that- I also have the purple one as well. In the store that I work at, we have a tester for this and occasionally I will spray it, but I am not in love 100%. I still have not purchased this one, and I'm not sure if I will. At any rate, it is still a very feminine scent and I do like it.

Hrisi
Hrisi

So fresh, tasty and attractive ..... made me drunk and I was transferred to a exotic island. Walfberry, pomegranate and hibiscus - I like a combination. Looks exactly match the content. Perhaps a bit like Bright Crystal, but it's soft, tender and delicate. More sophisticated. Incredible "red" scent!

sweet and lovely. a different kind of sweet from the hibiscus and pomergranate, then the waterlily (which i love) and bergamot combined make it sweet and a bit tart. i really enjoyed my sample and if i can find this for a good price i would buy it. i find it a tad expensive considering the lasting power which is only about an hour on me.

camaral
camaral

(Sigh.) This one has so much potential to be a masterpiece. The hibiscus, goji, and pomegranate are fabulous!! The sillage is also quite remarkable, especially for a Bvlgari. But, what's the obsession with cedar and bergamot these days? Why not take those two out, then throw in a whisper of coconut or cacao, some syringa, and finish with marigold instead of a woods note? With that combination, adding just the right amount of animalic could make it a year round fragrance.
It seems Bvlgari was aiming to market a signature scent for a broad demographic, rather than just surrendering to artistic creation.

Napper216

Refreshing, sweet, warm and juicy, but not necessarily in an edible way.

ASUHAN
ASUHAN

Hace semanas que quería oler esta nueva fragancia de A. Morillas, y hoy ha sido el día.
Me ha parecido curiosa. Me recuerda a otras omnias, quizá más a la Amethiste, y un poco a la clásica ya descatalogada.

Es bastante froral , dulce, pero no llega a cansar.

Cambia poco, la salida es prácticamente idéntica a las notas finales.

Creo que pudiese estar orientada a gente joven, desanfadada y casi, para cualquier situación, aunque su toque dulzón puede no ser demasiado adecuado para situaciones serias.

Parece que Morillas ha sucumbido a las modas y ha creado una fragancia dulzona, no demasiado, pero sí muy acorde con la tendencia actual.

anandayu
anandayu

amazing!!!
top note is so so
middle note is ecxiting
base note is exactly what I want in a perfume
love it so much :)

heatherine
heatherine

Lovely hibiscus notes stay with this frag even after the drydown and into the later hours of wear. One could wear this at work or for an evening out...it's quite versatile! I like how all the notes are red red red! Wearing this makes me want to wear a swishy red cocktail dress. Sillage is good and endurance is as well. My only complaint is the extremely hard to handle bottle. It's very stylish and looks beautiful on my table, but what a pain to open. I have a mini and I always end up splashing some on my clothes or whatnot. I guess I should ante up for a full sized bottle, hopefully it will be easier to handle!

Debshee

It's official! I'm in love with this fragrance. A great mix of berries, woods and freshness. Not crazy unique but still smells like nothing else to me. Doesn't change a lot (which I like) and I put some on my clothes since I love, love, love the top notes. I've got get a full bottle before I run out of samples.

nattychins
nattychins

To my nose it's smell similar to Dior Addict Shine and Moschino I Love Love.

Juliana6
Juliana6

I've got a sample of this and I can say- it's a holiday and summer scent.
If Omnia Crystalline is refreshing and "cold", this is refreshing and "warm". It's sweet, juicy, fruity and long lasting ( at least on my skin and clothes). Especially I'd like to underline the pomegranate note here- it's excellent. Strange, but I get a bit of melon too... though I don't see it in the range of notes. My boyfriend said I was yummy.
I consider buying a full bottle for summer.

florencia
florencia

omnia coral... it is sweet and fresh at the same time on my skin... last about 8 hours on me,
another great perfume from alberto morillas and bvlgari

lisamouse
lisamouse

This is a very nice, fruity scent but it doesn't last at all on my skin!

katemcq
katemcq

I really like this, though it does not last well on me. It reminds me of Donna Karan's Be Delicious scents, but not quite as zingy. This is better, and quite relaxing, though a touch on the sweet side. What I admire most about it is the pleasant sense of balance and the subtlety of what I smell - a hint of macerated strawberries, warm woods, flowers in the sun - but none of it is overdone. The little sample I have will probably become a relaxing in the evening at home scent.

UPDATE: I was out shopping at Gilly Hicks the other day and tested their perfumes. Point Piper was fresh, then mostly fruity and.... smelled.... very familiar....! Oh, it's just like Omnia Coral! See for yourself, but they are nearly identical to my nose.

trice9081

I am so in love with this fragrance. Its beautiful, sexy and very alluring. This is my top favorite of this collection. I always think of This fragrance when I want to wear a red dress.

arta2012
arta2012

i just love it my husband bought for me its really summer perfume very sensual

alanav09
alanav09

Definitely hibiscus. Reminds me of Hawaii sooo much. Right now it's between this and yellow diamond for me for the summer- any advice anyone?

Jan246
Jan246

lovely scent, definately more fruit than flowers. It wears nicely, and gets better with time.

paiged98@gmail.com
paiged98@gmail.com

I love this. It is on the cool side, a tropical rain when the breeze picks up and the pollen and blooms start to come unhinged from their plants and trees. The Hibicus, water lilly and musk are the stars in this tropical paradise. I actually compared the Marc Jacobs eau so fresh to this and, okay guys, there are some similarities, but really, when reviews say "clone" and "exactly" like another it intrigues me to do a side by side. There are some reminders but the ONLY things they share are cedar and musk base. I do agree that you must be liberal in spraying if you want it around a while. I think it is being dismissed too easily as just an okay scent. I believe it is just the opposite. It is unique, in my collection, I have nothing like it, I wouldn't know a wolf berry if it bit me, and however they got that hibiscus note to work and drum up my tropical analogy, BRAVO! I am being objective here because I truly am underwhelmed on most of the OmnIa line.
Perfect spring and summer, day or night. Tropical with a new twist, aquatic note and all! Give it another try and hopefully another review!

puvana_5
puvana_5

Pretty bottle.
Strong but poor staying power.
Body chemistry is vital for this fragrance if not it will smell like B.O.

HLVTCA09
HLVTCA09

it smells EXACTLY like Yves Rochers Flowerparty :D to me a perfect spring/summer scent!! but flowerparty is def a good alternative as it is muuuch cheaper

DocTales
DocTales

This is by far the best one out of the entire Omnia line!
Fruity-fresh and great for summer! I love the red fruits and red flowers in it.

elenian
elenian

Nothing special! No staying power at all! I have crystalline and its the same to me!

alicektn
alicektn

It may be considered a common smell, but god, how much does my skin love this stuff? Sunny, bittersweet, red heaven on a feather... First floral-fruity perfume that does not smell cheap and artificial on my skin. Doesn't matter if it is usual. We just clicked...

DresdenDoll
DresdenDoll

Nice hibiscus scent, with a fresh twist of bergamot and a watery lotus. Much better than Marc Jacobs Hibiscus. Staying power isn't great though and that same silly useless trickling atomiser as on the other Omnia bottles. Lovely for the summer, but douse yourself for sillage.

Unikko
Unikko

Practically identical to Daisy Eau So Fresh. Sweet, fresh grassy scent, pretty but nothing special.

onlineallday
onlineallday

This frag smells good. Clean and fruity fresh. I really like it. I also gives me like a shot of energy too. It feels really lively and fun.

Ohkit
Ohkit

Just like many reviewers have written before:
1.bad copy of Daisy Eau so Fresh(and a hint of Oh Lola)
2. smells like something you've smelled before
3. poor longevity

LadiesRed
LadiesRed

Beautiful, fresh and tropical!

The notes are heavy sweet or fruity, but right.

Omnia Coral reminds me of the warm hibiscus flowers and brightly colored starfish

while strolling down the beach.

The silage does not last long, but it was worth the try.

Nadia Beatriz
Nadia Beatriz

I saw it avaiable in my country,wich I wasn´t expecting since we don´t have the original omnia avaiable,I wasn´t expecting to found it here,I´m glad I found it because I was going to blindbuy,wich I haven´t to anymore,because I don´t find it anything special at all!!I think it´s a heavy pommegrenate scent,the only thing I love in this is the poor watter lilly,wich I can detect with a bit hardness,altough the poor lilly I can detect,isn´t enough for me to care,altough I wonder what is that wolfberry,I´ve never seen that,and it seems it can´t be translated to my language :( Anyway.. Like I said,nothing special.. A mini?!Yes Please, I would love to have one, a full bottle!?No thanks..

soulflwr
soulflwr

Nice, but nothing special. Smells like spicy Hawaiian Punch. I feel like I would like it better as a $15 body spray not an $80 perfume.

Nice but not worth the price.

kayakoi
kayakoi

I got this perfume as a gift from my hubby, love the bottle and the smell- very springish - summerish, fresh and fruity ,yet light and floral. Very gentle and nice. However it doesn't last... its staying power is very weak. Too bad since it really is lovely scent!

mimi88
mimi88

It 's nice unoffensive but thats all.. smeling this i thought that i have smelled it in the past and that is similar to somtehing i cant remember. Trying to remember it came out of my mind - it reminds of orifleme together (orange bottle), dg light blue and versace man eau fraiche..and i guess many other perfumes.. why you need a perfume witch smell is already created? and why to create and make such a perfume? i don't see the point

trice9081

I JUST SMELLED THIS FRAGRANCE TODAY AND I REALLY LIKE IT, IT'S FRESH, WITH A LITTLE BIT OF SPICE, PERFECT FOR SPRING!

AmoreProfumi

Smelled this today, while it's smell is pretty its nothing special. I was expecting something amazingly diff...but I would deff. agree 100% it reminds me almost of a copy cat of Daisy Eau So Fresh, whelp least I got to smell it I do love that color of bottle && I do love Daisy ESF so it's not like I hate it I just wasn't thoroughly amazed...If your interested deff. go for it, if u don't already have ESF. :)

melissa
melissa

This reminded me of Daisy eau so fresh. I was hoping it would be really different, but not for me. I sent it back.

Jillzilla
Jillzilla

The brief appearance of wolfberry in the top notes is super lovely! The hibiscus also presents itself immediately, but I cannot detect bergamot (which I normally love).

A subtle background note of waterlily is evident in the heart of the fragrance, along with a balancing tartness from the pomegranate, and the presence of white musk.

Overall Omnia Coral dries down VERY quickly on my skin to a simplistic base of white musk and a sheer veil of sun-bleached cedar.

This is a very pleasant scent, and it seems likeable, but ultimately it doesn't stimulate my nose in the ways I am looking for. All my favorite components of this fragrance are just too fleeting!

sweetgirl
sweetgirl

i love this...its in my stash for this summer...great for hot weather ..fresh and pretty...some ppl compare this to MARC J daisy's (LIGHT VERSION)..but that smells like a drydown of mens after shave...this is femme floral pretty...love! and its lasting!

chowchow41
chowchow41

This is a happy fruity one. I tested it and i got to say its hibiscus witch gets a bit peppery on my skin then i smelled pomegranate and wolfbery. When it dries down you get a lovely musky base. I must say it stay 6 hours on my skin [then i took a shower so it might have stayed longer on my skin] and a week on clothes. If you want a fruity musky boost to make you happy try this one. I like the color of the botlle.

Minnija
Minnija

no no no no.....dissapointed :( almost the same as Marc Jacobs Daisy, what I can't handle....

lilikoi
lilikoi

Very pleasant, delicate and light, good for the office. I enjoyed the fruity opening and watery notes, nothing too overpowering. A very good choice for the warm months ahead and for those who hate strong fragrances.

LuiLui
LuiLui

Nothing special.
The bottle is so pretty!

Lolalemon
Lolalemon

I stopped by Nordstroms and tested this the other night. I like Bvlgari scents- but they are all very similar to each other-- they are like a family of tall, blue eyed blondes who speak elegantly and in hushed tones. This Coral one -tho -is their redheaded little sister who laughs easily and a little loudly. She's easy going and fun, but after a while you wish she'd say something more interesting or hush down a bit:
I enjoyed coral and would compare it to bright and citrusy scents like Aqua di Gioia, Coach Poppy Flower, Chance Eau Tendre or EL Beautiful shine, Or even BVs Crystalline (Hibiscus tho) . It was the hibicus/ pomegranate juice of Coral that I grew tired of after a few hours.
If you like HIbiscus, this girl is your new friend

meduza
meduza

I took a snif today and it really does resembles a lot on Daisy from Marc J.
Wich I like too so I like coral also!!!!
It's in my favorite collor en it sounds like summer but it's a bit too strong for hot summer days!

mara_g
mara_g

it's already available in the Netherlands. I'll try it and report back :) on monday

update:
tried it today ....well, to my nose smells like Daisy Marc Jacobs and also Daisy Eau So Fresh. I'm wondering how many times can the same theme be done over and over again , by different companies? well, if that perfume smells good and people like it, lets make our own version of that, maybe in an even more beautiful bottle and we might just steal their customers. This is Bvlgari's Daisy.

update 2: same perfumer, that explains it even better :)

sionnach66
sionnach66

Just had a sniff today. Pleasant. Light. Will not replace Omnia though. EDT only.

AmoreProfumi

Hmmm sounds pretty interesting, I like the whole Omnia line fav. (Omnia-Crystaline) this should be a nice new introduction, like the color btw.

deyutzu90
deyutzu90

I'm demo for Krikorian, the distributer of Bvlgari in Canada, and I can't wait to smell this new fragrance :)

Whit
Whit

Ooooh, sounds nice! I love woody-florals and coming from Bvlgari, this is probably going to be very good. All their perfumes smell so nice and sophisticated; my favorite is Omnia Amethyste. I'm really excited to smell this one.

jonr951

BVLGARI 'Omnia Coral' Deluxe Set 130 Value
Gift Set 2.2oz
BVLGARI 'Omnia Coral' Deluxe Set 130 Value One Size
BVLGARI 'Omnia Coral' Deluxe Set 130 Value One Size

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Bvlgari Omnia Coral fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Bvlgari Omnia Coral, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Omnia Coral by Bvlgari. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Omnia Coral by Bvlgari represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.