Designers » B » Floral Aquatic « Groups

Omnia Crystalline Bvlgari for women
dislike

I have it: 1410 I had it: 827 I want it: 756 My signature: 52

ozonic
Omnia Crystalline Bvlgari for women Pictures Omnia Crystalline Bvlgari for women Pictures Omnia Crystalline Bvlgari for women Pictures Omnia Crystalline Bvlgari for women Pictures Omnia Crystalline Bvlgari for women Pictures

Omnia crystalline is inspired by the perfection of crystal. It is delicate and gentle like the touch of flower petals. This sparkling Eau de Toilette captures the essence of frosted flowers. The top notes bring aery bamboo and exotic Asian fruit Nashi that has a very original and specific fresh aroma, similar to both apple and pear. The heart is ruled by soft and feminine notes of lotus blossom, while the base brings elegant woodsy notes. The fragrance was created by Alberto Morillas is 2005.

Bamboo Pear

Essence
Miss Dior Cherie L`Eau
Omnia Crystalline Eau de Parfum

Omnia Crystalline Fragrance Reviews

This is tender and soft just as I expected. I have began to like this Omnia line, so many great fragrances!
I think this one is a little fresher than the EDP version.
EDP is more powdery, so I like EDP better.
This one is also good. It is very tender, but i can sense the hint of elegance.
The perfume is green, light and floral. I can sense tea, lotus flower and some green note, bamboo, I guess. Not so musky, in my opinion.
A lovely one!

ask247
ask247

I gave my oldest daughter a sample and she told me she hated me...in a good way.
She now loves this fragrance more than her signature scent and has been leaving subtle hints she hasn't been able to find it in her area.
Can you say Easter gift!!

peachypixie
peachypixie

Crystalline is the most "barely there" perfume I own. For the first minute, all I could smell was alcohol. I think my skin or nose isn't reacting to the musk, so for me, this has painfully poor longevity.

Nice if you are a fan of skin scents. If your wardobe is more like mine, however, there's just not enough substance to love it.

lushnight
lushnight

This has 3 very distinct phases on me, and I quite like them all. It starts off very strongly lotus and tea. Then those notes completely disappear and are replaced with a beautiful bamboo, oakmoss, and wood combination. Then those are gone and it drys down completely to a powedery green, like violets. I've never had a perfume transform so completely on me. I just wish it lasted a little longer with a little better sillage. Oh well, at least I can enjoy it and not annoy anyone else.

THE BEST!!!!!!!!

KateAnette
KateAnette

I've tried a few Bvlgaris, and loved most of them. Got a sample of this and was very excited to try it, figured as it's Bvlgari, can't go wrong. Well, it's not that I dislike this. It's just very generic, nothing to write home about. It's fresh, but it has no depth or character. Might work better in warmer weather though.

beatrix75

wonderful amazing woody frag lot of pear and mosc i love

galenaerdo
galenaerdo

Now I have this edt , I can review.
Beginning reminds me lemon cologne, citrus openning..
After a while it becomes softer .
Fresh smell, not offensive
Easily wear it all day , at work safely..
Reminds me aqua di gio , but not as sharp and synthetic as aqua di gio.I havent had any nasal congestion so that I can easily wear it.

On me :
Longevity : 2 hours
Sillage : poor

I havent received any compliment so far , nobody get the smell , I just get the smell by myself I think :( If I get any compliment I will write here..

Fresh, soft perfume. I like it.I will surely wear it without any hesitation..
But still I couldnt find the smell of my dreams...May be someday...

Mirabele
Mirabele

I like this one a lot. Not something extraordinary interesting, but subtle, innofenisve, soft, delicate and simple. Sillage is quite weak and I love that. I am often concerned about disturbing others with my scent, so this one is really good option for me. Very good choice for work or when you know you will be in a small closed space with other people, when you just want to smell nice but do not want to disturb others with your scent. Longevity may be better, but for an edt, about 4 hours on my skin, I’d say it is acceptable. Since it is so soft, I can re-apply without thinking that it may bother others around me.

I do not unfortunately smell woods here. It opens very fresh and floral on me, must be lotus flower and tea. Then it settles into sweet musk and dries down to subtle clean skin musk scent. I am not a biggest fan of the opening, but I can tolerate it, I like the middle notes quite a lot, and the dry down is my favorite part. I often have trouble with musks, they smell too masculine or too strong or too dirty to me, but this one I like a lot.

Overall this is very lovely& subtle scent. If you looking for something bold/interesting/exciting – look someplace else. if you like strong & heavy scents, this may be a bit too airy/watery. I would recommend this for somebody who is looking for a subtle, fresh, airy, delicate scent or so called skin scent or scent for officewear/or even for somebody who works in health care institutions. For daytime, spring/summer/early autumn.

Labaloo
Labaloo

I have smelled both incenses and Indian attars (itrs) based on the lotus-musk combo, and this to me seems inspired by them- dreamy, mind-calming- and yet here that simple accord has been enlivened, brightened by "green" and subtle fruity notes, but it still retains that unique, quiet charm. I think this is one of Morillas' best compositions, as his ability for seamless blending, for creating breath-taking harmony really shines through. It is music.

The top and heart stay intact on me until somewhere between 5 and 6 hours, and after this the fragrance falls to close- but persistant- for well past 24 hours, the soothing drydown making a reserved and noble statement through the evening and night.

Yeremeh
Yeremeh

Fresh, classy and super fancy. I wouldn't call it a woody scent, more like an ozonic floral. Reminds me of fresh flowers and cold winter air. I feel like a million bucks every time I wear this.

nadila.mysty
nadila.mysty

Smell like clean breeze plus a bit leather and iron. So sophisticated and perfect for daily working environment in office. I can't even stop from smelling myself.

sunshinegurl17
sunshinegurl17

This one smelled very pretty. Nice and soft, like a gentle breeze through a park while on a picnic in summer or late spring. I detected the lotus right away, as well as the bamboo and tea notes. It was a very fresh floral. Very soft and delicate. I would recommend this to a younger woman as a first fragrance.

greenteacherie
greenteacherie

Fresh, clean, elegant - yes, yes, yes. HOWEVER, there is some serious Acqua di Gio stuff happening in the dry down, I keep sniffing my wrist and coming up with ex boyfriends. Proceed with caution

Hellita
Hellita

I LOVE this scent! I feel so clean, fresh and nice smelling when I wear this. Even though it's a fresh and clean scent, it has something to it that makes it very elegant as well. IMO this could easily be worn all year around. For me it's both day- and night time appropriate, but some might say mostly daytime as it doesn't have that seductive sexyness to it that typical night time perfumes have.

If I don't know what to wear I always go for this, as it's always a hit for me. I often get compliments when wearing it. This is my third bottle and I know this will be a staple in my collection for a loooong time.

shamsiruhe
shamsiruhe

a bit pricey to buy and just re-apply all day, but that's what i'm gonna have to do. haven't smelled anything like this ever. yes, transparent and soft. something like windchimes. very faintly sweet. clean in a non-aldhydic, non-febreeze way which is hard to find these days...

Eirlys
Eirlys

Omnia Crystalline was love at first smell for me. It's incredibly fresh and soothing to the nose. I feel like this would work well as a gift for any perfume lover, because the scent is really easy to like. This is suitable for work/school/every day use because of the fresh notes and it's not too heavy.

And I can't even begin to talk about the packaging. This bottle is one of the coolest bottles I own, the silver just makes it so sleek. And the box has this pearl-like cover that changes color under the light. Nice smell AND awesome packaging? Can't ask for more.

Thisisara
Thisisara

I love this scent! Its feminine but its not so sweet. I haven't had any headaches with this plus the elegant smell and i feel so fresh.

Zenobia274
Zenobia274

46C here today in Adelaide, Aust - that's 114F on the old scale. And Bvlgari's Crystalline sweet and lightness is just right for today's scorcher. The only negative is, it doesn't linger as much as I'd like, so it needs to be reapplied.

As wonderful as Crystalline is...it cannot stand up to the exquisite O de Lancome. It is THE perfect summer fragrance...it's hit of lemon, bergamot and mandarin orange is heavenly...then, when the lower notes of vetiver, oakmoss and sandalwood kick in it's positively delicious. It's a must in any girl's collection.

MikaylaCrosby
MikaylaCrosby

I ran out of this a while back but . oHH MY GOSH...it was amazing. It smelled gorgeous once it settled, but the silage wasn't so good. It has a fresh woodsy yet floral smell to it. It was very classy and subtle and non offensive. It is the kind of perfume that smelled good on the skin and was a little mysterious but in a light musky way. Not heavy at all. I just noticed the girl below me said it smelled bad on her skin. Oops, I guess it just depends on your chemistry. Might want to try this one out before buying it? Cause it smelled FABULOUS on me.

chittylafemme
chittylafemme

Something about this fragrance does not sit right on my skin. It ends up smelling sort of metallic and chemical. It's definitely unisex but reminds me strongly of a man's fragrance. It's not feminine enough for me.

Elisa S
Elisa S

This is one of my favorite fragrances, but it is actually a bit difficult to review it, because all in all, I think it is just very well balanced and not too much of anything (which can sound boring, but that is not the case).
Soft, but interesting and intriguring. Fresh, clear and light, but with warmth and depth, including a soft musky background. Slightly sweet, but balanced with a fresh-spicy touch. Intimate. Both cold and warm aspects.
Appropriate for day and night, work and leisure.

PS. And it dosn't give me a headache, which quite a few fragrances do.

all4knowledge
all4knowledge

This one is a very clean juice that smells exclusively of sheer white woods. It's could really be unisex - neither feminine floral notes not masculine notes like leather.

I wear this when I want to feel unique.

Vastalux
Vastalux

Crystalline. The name perfectly describe this scent. Blind bought this perfume set for my wife and this perfume really make me turn my head. Its so light, clear, elegant and yet very potent. Long lasting too. When first time I smelt it directly I can imagine a crystal clear glasses. Absolutely beautiful. Perfect for those thinking they are beautiful too. ;)

orchidlover
orchidlover

I loved this perfume, but recently I went to a perfumery for sniffing just for fun ( :) ), and I was completely surprised.
I discovered that they changed the design of the box. And they may reformulated this gem!! But honestly I tried it on the paper and not on my skin, but I couldnt stand that disgusting aroma, without any peach.
What happened? Maybe Im wrong, am I the only person who smelled a difference?

torkwan
torkwan

This was my first "high end" perfume that I'd ever purchased when I was 17. I loved it then and at 23, I still love it. It's such a perfect scent for that girl trying to be a little bit mature without smelling like an old lady; it'll definitely make you feel sexy and elegant.

One spray is good enough for the day, as it is relatively powerful on me. I think it's a pretty versatile perfume. Heavy but light, young but not old (God, I hope this makes sense). I can wear it anytime of day, and it's not too much. I can wear it in the summer without making myself or other people around me nauseous, and it's definitely good for a winter scent.

Nil3

You're gonna love this review:
My sister in law is a VERY,EXTREMELY picky and conservative person. It's essential in life for her to look,smell and behave good. She's a teacher at a University and teaches Architecture.So.....

My sister in law was going on a trip. So while she was at the airport I messaged her asking her to check out 'Flowerbomb' and Omnia Crystaline for me cuz I'd really like her opinion.

So she's back. She's having her quick lunch with the plate on her lap sitting on the mattress playing with my kids and I go: Did you smell what I told you to smell. And she goes with a terrible disgusted look: ' That Flowerbomb is a no-no'!! Just pure amber,flowers....flowers amber.A bomb in your face.
The other one... (her face lightens up,food in her
mouth....gives me a thumb up.)

I'd never really given much thought to Omnia Crystalline because floral aquatics are not my thing.
Spritzed some on today because I had a job interview and I wanted to be inoffensive, but fashion forward. Got in my car and drove the 20-25 minutes or so to my interview location and I started getting these strong, smoky wafts of guaiac wood which I absolutely adore. Shame on me for underestimating you, Omnia Crystalline!
This fragrance kind of evokes the mental image of a lily pond, algae and all. Yes, there's the watery floral & greenish notes but underneath that there's something a bit dark and dirty (guaiac).
It's easy to dismiss this fragrance as boring if you don't give it a chance to develop. Or maybe it's my chemistry. I do tend to amp up incense/smoky notes. Lucky me because I love them.

kayraven
kayraven

This is a wonderful light fragrance. A fusion of white tea, pear, musky woods, green notes, chocolate and almond. It smells like lightly spiced fresh wood, staying clean and irresistable at the same time. It's a bit musky, exotic and sheer, but without a personality of course. Feels like there's a little mystery behind this scent. Though it does have a bit of a disadvantage due to relatively little staying power. The package is beautiful and unique. I simply love this must-have product.

trishtan
trishtan

Crystal clear, frosted. Fresh, soft, aquatic. Soapy clean smell. Good for office day. Neutral & elegant, doesn't represent specific character. Good longevity.

This grew on me. First I thought it's just one more of these lemon-kind-of scents. Then I tried it again on my skin and not just on paper. While I still didn't like the first notes much (I'm not a citrus fan), I thought that the powdery drydown was quite nice. I see this scent for everyday wear or even office wear. It's clean but also powdery. On me the powdery side comes out most. Still it's subtle enough and not too overwhelming or old-fashioned. The staying power was ok with me.

divasg
divasg

Safe for office wear and formal events. It evokes a sense of gentleness and quiet grace. White comes to mine, although not virginal. It is pleasant and not something a diva would wear.

Hollie
Hollie

I love the original Omnia and I've had this one for awhile but whenever I wear it, it does absolutely nothing for me. I can barely smell it and what I do smell is gone within minutes.Total bummer because the listed notes look potentially pleasing. It has been hit or miss with me and Blvgari scents..as far as sillage and longevity go and I don't feel like I can even fairly review this as I feel like I've never really smelled it...it's so elusive. Could just be the way my nose is interpreting the notes.They sure are spendy for being such fleeting fragrances. I have seven of them all together and I think I'm done now. I'm open for trades on this one if anyone's interested.

charmybird
charmybird

This one's very wearable. I can see myself wearing this to the office since it's a neutral pleasant smell. It doesn't evoke any particular feelings for me. I think I'd wear this one if I want to be taken seriously, when I don't want to attract too much attention with my scent, and kinda blend in. Crystalline didn't develop much on my skin, seemed to stay similar from the opening notes to the end.

Nil3

Mine too. My next one! :)

astamm62
astamm62

This smells very pretty so feminine...This will be my next one.

The Swedish girl
The Swedish girl

This is sooooo weak. I can hardley smell it. But the tiny whiff I could get was very nice and soft, like Lanvin Eclat.

Museumgal
Museumgal

Nice light musky floral. Good for work or formal daytime events. Beautiful notes, well blended. Unfortunately it doesn't last long but it's gorgeous while it's there.

mhs17
mhs17

beautiful scent! I love it, I have and I always repurchase it, very soft feminine fragrance, woody and fresh just the perfect combination.

Daily day and special nights use! No regrets whatsoever!!! Must have in my perfume collection!

Mochahantas

I already wrote a review for this below, but I'm doing so again, because like another reviewer stated, this scent HAS changed.

I feel like I'm the only one who feels that this scent is very "perfume-y." While I can't adequately describe just what that is lol, it's a sense of sharpness and sweet, chemical-floral jumbled together. When I think of something being 'perfume-y' I think of the ladies in church with way too much, dated perfume on. It's that, I'm trying to smell like PERFUME, rather than smell good thing.

With that being said, I generally don't categorize perfumes like this as fresh, because to me fresh is just out the shower feel or clean. Fresh scents to me, are the type of scents where people will say, "you smell good" rather than, "your perfume smells good." I can see why people would get headaches from this, because to me it IS very chemical in nature. I can't identify many notes from this because they're all jumbled together in a perfume sweetness. I get a round off of musk to taper it down some.

Do I like it? Yes! Do I think it's classy? Yes! Would I purchase? Nah. Only because I think it's a bit too done up for me, in the sense of screaming I'm wearing a perfume!

katoy4
katoy4

Tested it, loved it, and bought it! I usually have a hard time with citrusy scents but the pear gives the same crisp effect without turning sour or bitter. With notes like lotus and bamboo I guess it's not surprising that I find a distinct Asian quality to this perfume, Zen as others have said. My only perfume in the 'aquatic' category, I feel it will be a great go-to. The only downside is short staying power.

GlobalGirlyGirl
GlobalGirlyGirl

Gorgeous fragrance. Light, simple, elegant. It smells expensive. I received compliments. Longevity was a couple hours at best. I didn't mind respraying during the day because it was light. Floral and aquatic.

This was my signature for all of 3 months. Since fragrances evoke so many memories for me, this one will always be bittersweet. I got married and was diagnosed with Stage II breast cancer. I remember one of the nurses asking what perfume I was wearing. I knew I would be moving on after hearing that.

No hard feelings, Omnia Crystalline.

Quietloud
Quietloud

This scent to me is at once soft, innocent and discreet with an incredibly captivating and mysterious quality to it. Like the beginning of love, when you are so drawn to another person whom you cannot quite grasp yet, but who has that certain something that keeps you coming back for more and more. You want to find a way to unravel them. That's what Bvlgari Omnia Crystalline smells like to me. It's very seductive in an understated way. Part of me wishes it had heavier sillage, but I also think the fact that it's very moderate is part of what draws you into it. It leaves you wanting more and holds a little back for your imagination, like any good piece of art should.

However, I really dislike the bottle. I can't be the only one, surely? It looks cold and cheap to me. I would love to see this in a classic glass bottle like Bvlgari's Jasmine scents for example.

6scents
6scents

Three words: clean simple and elegant

DresdenDoll
DresdenDoll

A very simple lotus predominant floral aquatic. Quite refreshing, but I found it a little bit uninteresting. None of the more intriguing notes such as guaiac wood or tea came forward at all on my skin. This was simply lotus and musk. If you love lotus as a note you'll highly enjoy this one but for me Omnia Coral is fresh with personality, whereas this one is flat.
Staying power not great at all, maybe two-three hours, but that's not news for the Omnia range. I expected to like this one more than I did. Test before purchase.

crimsonquill157
crimsonquill157

I sprayed this on my wrist maybe three hours ago, at most. I already can't smell it anymore. Perhaps it's because I'm used to long-lasting fragrances like Angel and Midnight Poison, but I'm not pleased. The scent, while it lasted, was pleasant, though it smelled like other things I have tried before.

dormir6
dormir6

Clean and sparkling and for me is strongly detectable. Delightful source of energy and very girly; young, strong, and fresh, but not pinky sweet. Perfect choice for occasions and everydays.

thazinha30
thazinha30

Fresh, clean, a bit soapy on my skin and very refreshing for a warm summer day. As with all (or most of) spring/summer EDT, longevity is weak, at least on me, and sillage is soft. I still love how this smells and own a small 0.84 oz bottle that i carry in my purse so I can reapply during the day. I would definitely recommend this one.

vesna
vesna

nofar.portnoy, I also found that the one that I bought this year was not the same as the one that I bought in 2010. Since I have few drops from the old bottle I tested both and I can say that the new one is more sharp at the opening, some nice notes are missing, but the biggest disappointment is the drydown. Compared to the old one which on my skin develops into heavenly nice woodsy-musky notes, the new one is very synthetic and offensive to my nose; so disappointed, most probably the beautiful Omnia Crystalline has gone.

clancyann
clancyann

Like many others have said, this is an inoffensive, clean fragrance, appropriate for work. On me, it's citrus and more citrus; perhaps that's the pear. It even goes a bit window cleaner on my skin. I don't get any wood or flowers from this perfume. To me, it smells similar to Omnia Coral; they both have a shampoo-y scent. This is not a bad thing, but it's not one of my favorite fragrances.

denncita
denncita

I got this today as a blind buy. I sprayed it on a piece of paper just to test it and I couldn't smell it! I asked my mom to sniff the paper and she couldn't smell it either...!! I sprayed it on my hand and I was able to smell a bit of citrus notes and musk. It definitely resembles Pleasures by Estee Lauder but it's not as strong. I would say this fragrance is your go to fragrance on a casual sunny day since it's non offensive and easy to wear.

dubismaria
dubismaria

Amo este perfume es un aroma elegante , sofisticado , limpio

Debshee

Some people are anosmic to Omnia Crystalline and it triggers allergies in others. One reviewer mentioned having coughing fits and I have coworker who does the same anytime I wear it. However, that cowoerker and others can't smell Crystalline but I find it much stronger and longer lasting than Omnia Coral.

nofar.portnoy
nofar.portnoy

has anyone noticed a change in the smell in the past year? or is it just me?

sevbu
sevbu

i got this one as a gift from my boyfriend yesterday. well imo it smells like mix of dolce gabbana light blue and estee lauder pleasures. maybe it's not kind of a sexy fragrance for some people, yet energetic and cool also suitable for daily wear at summer.

nickflick
nickflick

Hi Nikki, in response to your complaint about the sillage, I suggest you apply more than you usually would with other fragrance because this is an EDT and quite a summery scent also. If you are wearing this in cool weather or at night, you probably won't get much sillage because it is better suited to warm summer days in my opinion.

NikkiChantel
NikkiChantel

Received this in the mail today and of course no one can smell it on me. I can smell it and I LOVE IT. I smelled this on an Asian girl who came into my restaurant. It smelled so fabulous I had to buy it. Now why is the siliage so strong on hers but not on mine??

filmoyster
filmoyster

Bvlgari Omnia Crystalline is not for me!

This fragrance gives me a headache and sneezing attack unfortunately. I don't think Crystalline is the right name as this fragrance is a big wall of many notes, not light and clear as its name suggests.

Within the first five minutes:

- I instantly notice the musk and lotus notes
- I think musk is something that I am typically allergic to. So far, all the fragrances with musk notes have bothered me
- I do smell a fresh green tea and bamboo note that is rather lovely
- Hairspray! (Could it be the "ozonic?")

The perfume evolves in about thirty minutes:

- It becomes lighter, and finally more "crystalline"
- Musk remains
- Pear rises up, and is very pretty

*4/10 rating as it is an inconsistent fragrance
*6/10 headache factor - this gives me a headache and sneezes

filmoyster.wordpress.com

AlexandraM19
AlexandraM19

This lovely perfume really helps zen me out. It's soft and feminine, pure and luminous. It doesn't go overboard with any one note; not too much floral or wood or powder or fruit, just enough to make a perfect harmony. I picture blooming flowers in the morning when I smell Omnia Crystalline. It is on the safe side, but that doesn't detract from its appeal. It's class perhaps at its finest.

gooberskitty21
gooberskitty21

Strong dark, rich, balmy & musky fragrances are my thing and I usually keep it that way year round so I never imagined myself loving something this delicate. This is the only Omnia I'll wear and its my absolute favorite "fresh/aquatic". It combines airy, watery freshness with just the right touch of musk and wood to keep it from being boring or forgettable. The dry down has a touch of cool, almost unisex spice that melts into your skin. Understated and incredibly sexy, without coming off as trying to hard. This is something I love to wear during the day, at work. Definitly a classy spring and summer fragrance, that'll stand out vs the usual tootie fruity crap that many women drench themselves with during the warmer months these days.

mellie
mellie

This perfume is really good, the bottle is super cute, looks like an infinity symbol. The scent is really fresh, easygoing & clean, smells like lothus flower and bamboo.Fruity-fresh and uncomplicated. For a unique, free & rebel woman.

shanghaifleur
shanghaifleur

I think I'm anosmic to this perfume! I tried it countless times over the years but I truly can't smell anything. If I try very hard I catch a faint soapy scent, but it's like an illusion. I'm so bummed that my nose is letting me down on this one, I usually like most soft and light perfumes and was hoping to find in Crystalline an alternative to Bvlgari Green Tea, which is my pick me up fragrance.

Kiera79
Kiera79

Fresh, airy, floral. Very nice but too light and kind of forgettable.

Zah
Zah

This is my all time favourite perfume so fresh and clean I really love it. I this on my arm before I go to bed. I love smelling it. My husband loves it.

icecube
icecube

Soft, Sweet flovery notes is what I get. A wellbalanced, feminine perfume that many people would like.
If we talk about ages this is the one that certainly would appeal to the whole agespectrum.

DariDahlia
DariDahlia

Fresh and clean. I almost get a carnation start, then turned green, then clean. Really clean. Nothing. For the price, I'd skip it.

raw umber
raw umber

Omnia Crystalline smells like an anime princess.

She has soft green eyes containing a sense of tranquility, and translucent sparkly hair which flows down to her knees. Her dress matches her eyes and hair. she has a crystal in the center of her forehead for some reason, as does her horse,(her best friend and confidant).

She is delicate and ethereal. Her proportions are impossible, and she shimmers like an optical illusion; she's definitely not from this world.

Omnia Crystalline smells like sweet synthetic pear with a very light fruity musk, some powdery notes, and translucent CGI florals. There is a discernable aquatic note as it develops on my skin, which compliments the sweetness of the pear.

Crystalline wears close to the skin, and lasts all day, however daintily. Great for casual wear, and also special moments like mother-daughter bonding, mental health days off from work, etc.

There isn't much going on here, but for that reason, this fragrance is almost impossible to have strong negative feelings about, since it's only an anime princess.

How could anyone hate an anime princess?

LuiLui
LuiLui

Very very very nice on me!!!!
Just got it!
Just love it! =D

amaebi519
amaebi519

This one seems to go sharp on me; glad I bought a purse size!

joey1209
joey1209

When at first time I try, I fall in love with this fragrance. Fresh, clean, romantic, make smile after smelling. like at the place full of white beautiful flower nice smell and so fresh. But in my skin not lasting...but I still love it, want to applying again and again to sniff it...

hasesan
hasesan

I love this perfume, got it at 1st the year it was released and I've been repurchasing since. It is very clean but elegant and soft, I can use it everyday and in every climate and it is just perfect on my skin, if van cleef and arpels' birmane didn't exist this would be my signature scent.

Milladane
Milladane

EDT: At the first spray, I smell fresh green florals. Then it settles, and becomes very light, clean, and airy...to the point my nose stopped picking up any scent at all. If I go smell something else and come back, I can detect an aquatic fragrance, but if I try too hard, then I can't smell anything again.

This is what I see.... a light green stem of a white calla lily has just been cut, and you see the clear juice seeping out from the diagonal cut. It smells so green and fresh. Then it is placed in an oversized long cylindrical glass vase with clean water, now lightly fragranced with the essence of the stem.

While the imagery I get with this fragrance is beautiful, Omnia Crystalline is the exact opposite of everything that I love and want in a perfume.

Sapphi9
Sapphi9

A clean, elegant and airy masterpiece. Fresh and feminine. God do I love this perfume. And it lasts almost all day on me. Love it!

allduygu
allduygu

this one is great great great!!!!!!
unique,wonderful,soft scent

Stelala
Stelala

I LOVE this one.. I must agree with all the praise that has been written here! It really is a great, clean scent for everyday wear. Nothing fancy, but definitely not boring! I got lots of compliments on it the first night I wore it out. When in doubt of which perfume to wear, morning or night, I grab this bottle again and again :)

Kitsunesunset
Kitsunesunset

Just bought this in the 65ml version. The scent makes me happy and I get compliments on it. Boyfriend loves it. Very fresh and clean fragrance and is my new favorite. The bottle design is unique. Would be better if the silver parts could be metal. Scent lasts all day on me. LOVE this scent!!!!!!

marsha78
marsha78

My favourite perfume, i started used this fragrance since 2007 and now still using it. The smell is light but it last on my skin for hours. Even i wash my shirt, the smell still stayed.

zanny
zanny

a great scent but so light for me.

chocobomb
chocobomb

elegant and classy. love it so much! and it's my fave in the omnia collection. it's got a powerful smell, and it's certainly not as sweet as amethyst. it smelled terribly strong at first, but after letting it linger there and sink it, you get the floral notes and freshness. very pure!

noxii
noxii

my favourite perfume
Love it , fresh and clean

rufflesbows
rufflesbows

oh my gosh I absolutely LOVE this! I have the purse spray and I found a small bottle at Ross for around $30 too. It is very crisp and clean no citrus to me. I find it to be fairly long lasting. The dry down is so clean without being soapy. I can't stop smelling my wrists when I wear it....and my husband commented that he liked it too. Bonus! I can't imagine being without it now that I own it.

dezimondo
dezimondo

this is my favorite of all time! superb feminine. yes, clean, fresh smell, but sooo sexy too.i have big colection of perfumes, but always i get compliments for this one in a night out!! i adore it!!

veronicab
veronicab

After trying both Omnia Coral and Crystalline at Nordstrom, I find both of them lovely. I've never had a hibiscus/berry perfume nor a bamboo/lotus perfume so they were intriguing. I did like Coral but found it to be too fruity for the cold season. So I picked up the Crystalline and really like the fresh and subtle scent. A lot of reviews suggest it for Spring/Summer but I think it wears well year round. Also, I'm surprised that many complain that it doesn't last all day because that is true of all EDT vs. EDP because of alcohol base instead of oil. You kind of expect this when buying EDT. I find it to be a good, unoffensive office scent too. I have the Bvlgari II but not sure about keeping it. It smells clean too but sweeter.

gritzalimaria@yahoo.gr
gritzalimaria@yahoo.gr

this is a gift only from your...dad. sorry my english arent well enough to explain what i mean, let me try: it is a perfume that it is pure, so pure that it must be a gift from a parent to a child. not sexy, not long lasting on my skin. so innocent.

barbiot35
barbiot35

Begins with cool, refreshing tea notes, then comes the others with harmonie...
Mild...It reflects the kindness of a woman, the tenderness of a young mother...None of the notes listed screams out,having a perfect balance each other.
A four season fragrance for all 25-45 age but I recommend it best for spring...

agakielich
agakielich

I just discover them a couple of weeks ago and I couldn't resist to buy them. It's a big difference between top notes that are fresh and fruity and base which r warm and sexy. I love to smell them...but unfortunately they don't last long and competing to any other perfume I use I have to spray them double, both on skin and clothes.

Marianina*
Marianina*

Got this as a gift from my dad about 3 years ago,and although I like to buy my own fragrances,this one was a gift I really apreciated!though it has nothing to do with my signature perfume and the ones I'm wearing the most,this was a good change for me.Best word that describes this is ; Freshness. Gentle yet somehow powerful scent,with a very good longevity.

oobunillaoo
oobunillaoo

upon first spray i thought "hmmm, smells like clean laundry or really nice soap." several hours later i found myself compulsively sniffing my wrists. this is heavenly! (and so outside the realm of fragrances i would normally try or indeed appreciate.)

as mentioned above, this started out very clean and unimposing. watery and light. this fragrance manages to keep the top notes constant throughout but the way they blend in to the woody, powdery mid and basenotes is really impressive. have washed my hands several times and this perfume is not budging! i can see this lasting quite a while on the skin which imo is good value for money.

this is not projecting loads but that is probably due to the fact i put on one single spray between two wrists. i can totally see this making itself known when applied properly, without entering the room before you do if that makes sense.

i did find the bottle somewhat difficult to handle but that would be my only "complaint." my hands are very small though.

this is an unexpected pleasure! definitely safe for work, family gatherings, etc but not so "safe" that it is "boring" (not to me anyway!)

eta - couldnt stop thinking about it (and spraying it all over when in department stores) and purchased a 40ml bottle, money well spent. floods of compliments, it has been a long time since i've worn something so captivating. this may become signature status, definitely strong competition for my other love jardin mediterranee (hermes.) omnia crystalline is so pretty and effervescent, provacative yet understated. hats off to alberto for this one!

ver jaina
ver jaina

i have a mini of this. i think the scent projects better when outdoors while doing chores rather than indoors because it was barely noticeable.

hübsche Frau
hübsche Frau

For me this perfume is soft, simple and I like wearing it. :)

samira.arimas
samira.arimas

Eu tive este perfume e presenteei minha irmã com ele. Muito refrescante e feminino. O hidratante da mesma linha tem uma refrescância igual.

tvu
tvu

I bought this EDT because i like the ozonic fresh aqua feel of this. It is quite rare these days to find something as special as this, especially ones that is quite well formulated. I believe this is strictly a summer scent. The summer heat helps to develop the notes better, giving it more sillage. In cold climate, sillage is too soft and almost translucent. The bottle is original, but not a masterpiece. I must admit it is quite pricey for 65ml EDT. Overall, it is lovely and worth keeping for the summer vacation :)

suile
suile

Extremely light fragrance, has all the impact of a neutral, everyday shampoo, perhaps less. If you think the ordinary bottle is tricky to use, you should try opening the miniature - this is the most challenging aspect of the whole production.

natttttttm
natttttttm

Once this scent goes past the top notes, it is alright. Only it doesn't last long in the heart. It just disappears so fast. The top notes really bothered my allergies as well, they are very artificial smelling and the high amount of alcohol is irritating. I had to give this one away. I felt like I was wasting time even applying it.

skysongz
skysongz

This was so light I couldn't smell it the first two times I sprayed the scent strip. The third time I put it right up to the bottle and made sure I could see the wet mark on the paper, and then let the alcohol evaporate, and then I could only barely just smell a slight musk.

If I would use 'translucent' to describe light perfumes, this one is outright transparent.

I didn't dislike it, and I think it might try again next time I'm in Sephora or try it on skin. I prefer fragrances to not be too overstated, and a gentle waft as a reminder that it's still there sounds quite appealing.

resuri_ann
resuri_ann

This is the perfume I get most compliments on! I am already on my 3rd bottle. I always love its smell, it never gives me headache unlike the other perfumes I had. Very feminine, affordable and long lasting! :)

leslievadams
leslievadams

This Fragrance is one of those that mostly everyone likes it its fresh, floral, clean,

Debshee

Nordstrom has a gift set for it's anniversary sale that started 7/20/12 (7/11/12 for cardholders). From their website: The Cystalline set includes an eau de toilette spray (2.2 oz.), body lotion (3.4 oz.) and jewel charm (0.8 oz.).

A nice, light, interesting fragrance for when I want something different from the Bvlgari Omnia Coral that I love.

n.hidayah
n.hidayah

This is my first and only perfume from bulgari so far. It is very soft, airy and elegant. Last night i just slept for few hours, and i woke up in the morning with very exhausting eyes and body. I asked myself which fragrance i should wear for work that could tolerate my condition. Cz some of them would just make me worse and cause me to catch migrane. So i decided to wear this one. I was very lucky cz i made the right choice. I could stand the smell for the whole day at work. It even made me feel better and more energetic.
Therefore, i recommend this!

zennia04
zennia04

fresh & easy to the nose, I just love it. Perfect for our tropical weather. why didn't not i get one so soon? i should have been enjoying this scent long before! With this scent, i can say that Bvlagri scents are always very impressive. Classy and i'm so in love with it.

smellitivity
smellitivity

In its first part, Omnia Crystalline is quite floral and aquatic, a bit shy in a way. As it develops, it will get more extrovert, with the florals showing a certain sweetness, which will gradually become woodsy in the dry-down.

Crystalline is the perfect everyday frag. The middle stage is the one I would use as a reference to decide how much of it you should spray. The lightness of the opening may lead you to over-apply it.

Migalex
Migalex

I find this to be a mood lifter and, together with BLV and Omnia Amethiste, one of the Bylgari perfumes I like best. I find this one really special, a really good and well conceived and accomplished perfume as one does not find many. I actually find it incredible. It smells quite fruity in the opening, but not at all like most current fruity florals. This scent is unique. It does smell complex and fidgety, hard to catch and hold. One does notice the tea leaves in the heart, but it is not overdone, just in the right measure. And the musk gives it a really special touch. The scent is very well balanced, not too sharp, not too sweet, not too anything. A very sophisticated perfume, which one does not tire of at least very soon. I think the scent is amazingly pleasant, perfect really. A scent which acts upon me at an unconscious level in a very positive way. And I do not find it aquatic at all, not at least in a common way. I only wish it were stronger and had better staying power and silage. But that is me, because not everyone likes strong scents and powerful silage.

Alamkyu
Alamkyu

Today i went to a bvlgari store. This was my first perfume from this line. And I didn't like it, there was nothing special about it. so I got the coral instead. They also gave me a bunch of omnia tester. So I went back home. And I tried crystalline one more time on the back of my hand, the smell is so clean and fresh. I have to have one!

simonao
simonao

love the smell of this parfum. it smells so clean and fresh. I fell like I can do anything while wearing it. perfect scent, for everyday, for a date, a job interview.... anytime :)

amelie
amelie

Crystalline has the fullness and tenderness, such as Noa, so airy, kinda like the airy Miracle. Don't like the bottle, none of the Omnia, but the fragrance is lovely and not at all hard for those around you. Just like Femme by Lacoste, can not go wrong with such a gift. Like the whisper among fragrances.

trice9081
trice9081

I love, love, love this so beautiful and fresh, yet a little soft but not too soft. It one of my top faves of this collection.

Jan246
Jan246

just bought this, and i love it. so clean, fresh, light and elegant. perfect for summer.

i'mtooobesessed
i'mtooobesessed

AMAZING! <3

arta.jashari
arta.jashari

suggest to me other fresh and clean product, i love it

shiverwithantici
shiverwithantici

This is a very "safe for work", slightly floral, watery, clean, inoffensive, easy-to-wear fragrance. The first time I tested this out, it reminded me of something my stepmother would wear, so I gave her my travel size bottle as a belated Christmas gift (she loved it). I think guys could pull this off as well. I do like this fragrance and wouldn't mind smelling it on others, but it's just not me. The bottle is stunningly beautiful though!

hitchie
hitchie

This perfume combines all accords I like: powdery, woody, sweet, bitter and citrus. The top notes remind me of lime. It is my everyday perfume in cold times of the year.

Oh my, this perfume was so bland. It's like some kind of scented water. I would not recommend it. It's smells faintly like cleaning products.

lookcool
lookcool

I love this scent the first moment I smelled it. It's my favourite perfume. It's fresh, clean and perfect for summer.

flamescence
flamescence

I love this scent from the moment I sniffed it! I got it for a really cheap price because the box was smashed. I am a collector even though I'm 14 so I'm picky about the boxes. I will try to buy a new one online.

The scent is beautiful and it reminds me of Hangzhou. I've lived in Hangzhou for 7 years so I know the place well. Hangzhou was the origin of one of the earliest types of tea, the Dragon Well. The tea note reminds me of when I would hike in the fields. The strongest note, the lotus flower, reminds me of when I visit West Lake when all the lotus flowers are blooming. I really love the fact that even though this was made in Italy, it reminds me of home in Hangzhou.

It is a very classy and elegant fragrance and it's very clean and simple smelling. I love the fact that the scent of musk just peeks through mildly and doesn't clog your nose like Abercrombie scents. It is a little mature for me, I know, but I really love it and I'm sure it won't irritate people next to you.

soulflwr
soulflwr

It's just ok. A nice clean white musk...and that's it. The same smell could be achieved with ivory soap or dove.

p_kenche
p_kenche

Starts off as if coming from a very deep, dark place. In just a few minutes, it transforms into a fragrance very clean and pleasant. I appreciate simplicity and how it can play with your mind. Crystalline does that to a certain extent while staying very close to the skin.
It's funny how some of my male friends found it sexy. May be it is.
I Love the bottle! I do not know if its the climate in India but the sillage is very poor. I have an oily skin and it stays on me for barely 2-3 hours on a balmy day. A very bad idea on a hot, sweaty day. It will make you feel soaked and then it vanishes! Great for a cold, dry day.

Juliana6
Juliana6

It's fresh, clean, a bit watery scent. Perfect for hot days, for summer or spring. It's like a breath of fresh air, very refreshing.

It's interesting- I was wearing it also in a very cold day in winter ( -20 degrees) and it was something unbelievable- it was playing with the snow smell and created a "winter wonderland" feeling.

When I wear it, I feel clean, calm and elegant. I can say about this- less is more. This fragrance is simple and that's what makes it beautiful. Lotus is just wonderful.
Good staying power- on my clothes it's about 12 hours. I spray it in the morning and in the evening when I go to bed I still feel the scent linger in the air.

But I am mad about the bottle.
The idea is wonderful but the solution in reality makes me cry. It looks plastic and cheap. I can only imagine how gorgeous this bottle would be it it was completely made of thin glass and crystals ( instead of plastic details)...

emi
emi

It is a white flowers scent with woodsy undertones. Calming, Clean and Classy. I wish tea note was more prominent. However it is very nice and if I didn't already have that kind of perfume in my wardrobe I would think of purchaising it.

gemgirl26
gemgirl26

I really wanted to make this MY perfume. I found it to be clean and fresh but also warm and feminine with decent staying power. Unfortunately, every time I wear it, I get a terrible headache. I'm not sure why and it bums me out. I still wear it occasionally, just because I do think it smells good. Wish I could get away from the headache it gives me....

ol' smeller
ol' smeller

LOVE it....get many compliments on it. Lasts all day even in the Az. heat! Very fresh green scent. I like nearly all the Bvlgari scents but this is my fave.

jasmine23
jasmine23

My boyfriend just bought me this for Valentine's Day and it smells AMAZING!
I think I just found my new all time scent!
Smells so classy, comforting, clean, feminine, floral, and it reminds me of Paris for some reason!
I LOVE IT!!

may_perfumeaddicted
may_perfumeaddicted

I got it as a gift. At the first spray I thought: smells like chic women! I loved it at first sniff. It's my favorite for all time. Suitable for any weather and unlike other reviewers said, on me it lasts all day. On clothes, it could last weeks!! It's my darling, I use just a little so it won't end quickly! :)
It's not listed, but I can smell jasmine on it...

DelicateOrchid
DelicateOrchid

Subtle, classy, pretty. It smells fresh, warm & of a light musk & white flowers on my skin. A good everyday type of fragrance. Sophisticated.

kitti002
kitti002

Very feminine, clean, fresh and classy perfume. Just for women, not for girls, IMO.

Lolita7
Lolita7

Es mi perfume favorito, el único al que he conseguido ser fiel.
Es como despertar de una mañana en una cama de sábanas blancas y almohadas mullidas
mirar por la ventana y eliminar la sombra, observando una mañana soleada decorar el azul del mar.
Es un perfume agradable, femenina, tranquila y especial.

Sillage 10/10
Longevidad 10/10

****

It's my favorite perfume, the only one I managed to be faithful.
It's like waking up one morning in a bed of white sheets and fluffy pillows
look out the window and remove the shade, watching a sunny morning decorating the blue sea.
It's a nice perfume, feminine, quiet and special.

Sillage 10/ 10
Longevity 10/ 10

iill1986
iill1986

A table made clear glass on the middle of the room. On the table white vase- in the vase lotus flower.
In the room everything snow-white.
Soft muslin curtain on the window, through which I see a brilliant green garden.
The fragrance of a cup of delicate tea flies towards me.
I close my eyes. PEACE :-)

This for me "Crystalline"

Beauty, softness, femininity. A fine lady's fragrance.
Highly recommend.

sillage: 10/7
longevity: 10/7

flashingwhitelights
flashingwhitelights

This is a beautiful perfume. It is light, refreshing and clean. Although it is light, it lasts for HOURS on my skin - whenever I spray it in the afternoon, I can still smell the base notes on my skin the next morning after I wake up!

elenian
elenian

It is a very good perfume.Very refreshing, easy wear, beautiful bottle. I feel very happy when i wear it. One of my favorites!! I find it also a great gift for a loving friend!

hanipg
hanipg

Office perfume. Fresh, clean and slightly sweet
Got compliment.
Silage very good
Sometime make me sneeze but i like

fieryriery
fieryriery

I just bought this perfume and I love it! Subtly sexy, somehow. It doesn't last very long, though. I also spritz some on my clothes and I love the notes left on them. Sweet yet sharp. :)

Bernadette
Bernadette

I LOVE this perfume!

pleng
pleng

clssy,not to feminine and can wear everyday.But not long lasting on me.

gomt
gomt

Exactly what I was looking for to suit my, so to say, Gemini personality. Softness with a kick. Something both energetic and delicate. Something sharp and feminine. Pure and alluring. A lot of contradictions which yet make up a harmonious, intriguing whole.

Omnia Crystalline is sharp, fresh and energetic at the beginning, then with time it becomes more and more delicate, warm and soothing. At the drydown, it reminds me of Avon's Pur Blanca, but more watery.

fifaatm
fifaatm

At first I think crystalline is a bit boring. Yes, it's fresh, sharp, alcoholic scents of lotus, white floral, the top notes almost unbearable for me.

Fortunately the drydown were more interesting, soft powdery musk and a hint of sweetness that makes me sniffing my wrists over and over again just to smell this lovely scent.

BlueMoonRose
BlueMoonRose

Maybe I have a sinus problem but I bought this thinking that it was the chocolate scented one and cannot smell anything on me. Maybe it is just way too ight, I usually wear vanilla or some type of oriental floral. I will give it another chance but I honestly cannot even tell that it is a white floral ...

Giannahazagunaka Buddhizt
Giannahazagunaka Buddhizt

it's very bright and a little green, lotss of citru, I do like this and do belive the quality is there, it does last long for a citrus, however I cant help but feel like it needs some balance, maybe a little vanilla so it isn't so loud. Andi I dont really find this to be all that fresh, wich is ok with me, I honestly don't see the big difference tho between this and many other citrus mall perfumes, however I would definently score it higher than most! And obviously the bottle is fantastic

I mixed this with bath and body works 'cinnamon vanilla' lotion, and OMG... PERFECT!!! it seems to add the creaminess I need and the little bit of spice I love... and viola...lol, a really amazing smell :) kind of reminds me (at this point) of Dolce Vita

Florecita4
Florecita4

The best one I ever had. I bought it this year in Barcelona and it reminds me of Barcelona. Just as Barcelona it's equally beautiful. :) Fresh, clean, just pure delight. The bottle is lovely too. Everything about it is awesome. When I wear it, my friends and family always give me compliments. The moment I put it on myself I feel gorgeous, happy and confident.

bbdgirl
bbdgirl

Honestly I am ready to throw out my other perfumes for this one. I tried this last year, liked it but put it down because it wasnt close enough to a discontinued scent that I was trying to replace. However I picked it up again a few weeks ago and I am in love. I can wear it in the day or nighttime. I think this will be suitable for any season. It is notn-offensive, smooth, inviting, fresh, classy, clean and on me lasts a really long time. I don't need to reapply. I just put on the tiniest of spritzes on my wrists and throat and I can smell it all day. For me I take great comfort in a good quality scent and I like that it is not too strong but long lasting. This is what true designer scents are supposed to be like; subtle yet powerful. A new favorite.

Nadia Beatriz

Well with all due respect this fragrance lasts hours I think it is one of the most perfume I have in my posession that as such good longetivity.. Well from all omnias the one that doesn´t lasts anything and is very weak is the green jade.. I barely smell that one.. But this one is AWSOME..

Sillage 10/10
Longevity 10/10

Pari88
Pari88

Slightly sharp tea and lotus. It is not the greatest combination of the two. It has a powdery dry down which stays sharp and the lotus becomes more noticeable. It is a fresh scent, a floral aquatic for sure. It smells very much like Polo Blue for men but more "feminine". It can definitely be a unisex scent, as it would probably smell more ethereal on a man than on a woman. On on a woman, or me in particular, it smells very transparent, sheer, like water in a lake...not a river or ocean, but lake water. It is ok.

Pinni
Pinni

I can't really smell this! I just get a hint of something but it's not strong enough to identify. Way too subtle for me even though I'm not a fan of the really strong ones either. Won't definitely offend anyone, but then again... I like to smell the perfume when I'm wearing it.

Ingrids
Ingrids

OMG!! sheshe I totally agree with you about the bottle. I love the fragance, but doesn't last long in my skin. I need to reapply every 3-4 hours. :S

UPDATE: I must say, after a month using this exquisite perfume, that i underestimate its lasting power. I found the solution: i wear it with a lotion below, and the staying power is awesome!!!! it last about 7 -8 hours... has become one of my favorites, makes me happy when i wear it and recieve so much compliments. I Love lotus from now on. Love Omnia crystalline. =)

SheShe
SheShe

At first I loved it, then I got a bit bored but I like it. It's a nice fragrance, light and positive, with lots of nice wood, kinda white sister of She Wood (Dsquared2). Lotus here is very nice, the scent is feminine and good hearted. Staying power is good.

All bottles from the Omnia series look worse in reality than in photos. Spray doesn't spray, it pees ;)

xiwazi
xiwazi

It's def a stable piece that I can wear all year around, everyday fragrance. I've been using it for the past two years, and it's never failed to put me in a better mood. The only con is that it doesn't last too long on me, 2-3hrs max

milena
milena

It is a simple soft and very femenine perfume. Does not hit you in the face, it does the opposite grabs attention in a innocent kind of way. Irresistable and sensual. love it.

Militza
Militza

Living in 100 degree temperatures makes a perfume like this one a "must have." It is watery, sheer, and perfect for office OR teaching school. When people swoon and ask,"what are you wearing?" with that transcendental moment...I know the elixir is working its spell....do tell!
What is it about bamboo and lotus that is so other worldly?

artsymom
artsymom

I love it!! Starts out with a fruity quality, warms up quickly on skin leaving a soft yet sensual scent. Lotus, bamboo, and something else I can't identify- peppery, maybe that's the woods or the unusual fruit? Ends up with a little powder, but a sultry powder. I usually dislike powder- didn't know it could smell so good. My daughter, who has an uncanny ability to identify scents, said it smells like fruit, honey and powder- "but in a good way." I have no trouble smelling it on my skin and it's also long-lasting for me. It's gorgeous.

flowerbombhannah
flowerbombhannah

Silver rain drops drip down your skin...and...dropping down, disappear...pleasant, but fleeting.

Bvlgari Crystalline Omnia is similar.

whiten

I love it it is so fresh and unique. makes me feel comfortable and dynamic. again, I wouldn't limit this perfume for summer/spring use, try it with sweaters in cold weather, you might be suprised:D

Nadia Beatriz

I love this one.. My last purchase.. I am very happy.. unfortunnely i bougth the 40ml.. it ends fast lool.. its so unique.. i never smelled anything like it ;)

melbritt24
melbritt24

Very soft second-skin scent...love it for the springtime!

dame piglet
dame piglet

I haven't made up my mind about this crystal gem just yet...
I'm no pro when it comes to notes, so I'll just say that it is dynamic on me; the top notes are different - more green and tea-like, perhaps? It evolves to a "snuggly" scent that I think would be perfect for chilly weather (musk and woody notes in action!)
I haven't made up my mind about how I feel about tea scents, so that's why I'm not sure about this.

Like lovelylavender says, it would be perfect for the office - not offensive.
***revised***
I tested this again yesterday and I've decided that it is a keeper.
It lasted all day on me and smelled just divine. The tea took center stage at first, then the lotus and woods joined in. It wasn't sharp on me at all yesterday. Very pleasant... it was a joy to wear.

Eos
Eos

In general, I like the Bvlgari line. This scent was an unfortunate disappointment though. Crystalline on my skin smells mostly of sharp green notes, ozonic watery notes, and blunt woody notes. Somehow the mixture is neither fresh and crisp nor clean. Mostly its smells watered down and slightly astringent. The scent fades within 2 hours. Overall I expect more from Bvlgari. Definitely try before you buy.

maraika
maraika

Nice and fresh perfume, but nothing boring. It has its own special character - light, woody, spicy, delicate and somehow peaceful relaxing aroma. It cannot give you nausea or headache. Smells classy and sensual, without showing itself much. I still have few drops i keep in the bottle, just to remind me of the smell.

mahani

i have to agree with servana that the bottle shape s.times confusing me and s.times i sprayed it upside - down. But i still like the smell. wanted to try omnia green jade as recommended by her.

servana
servana

Everyone says this is fresh, yet I disagree. I really wanted to like it, but I just couldn't. It is very green and on my skin it smells a lot like dishwashing detergent.. And it fades after 5 minutes!! I prefer Omnia Green Jade. It's slightly better if you want something fresh and it has better lasting power.
* PS. just wanted to add that I dislike the packaging also. I find it really strange & hard to use!!

mahani

unique bottle shape and unique smell also. It smells delicate but strong in its composition. Last long on my skin. Feel fresh. My fav perfume and the best i' ve had. Last long on my skin also on the shirt i put it on.Recommend for career woman. Look forward to try omnia amethyste.

tmy
tmy

This is a nice fragrance ! So delicate, feminin, and NOT strong , what is GREAT ! . I hate that strong, heavy perfumes . And this is fresh, pure, soft, harmonious . <3

aniston
aniston

When I bought Eva I just thought of testing this too. And to my surprise, i really like it that I just have to have it even if it's out of my budget. Hope it's lasting power is better than amethyst or I'll regret it.

Okay now, was able to actually use it. Must say it has better staying power than omnia amethyst, but still kinda weak for me to love it.
Really like the scent as it is light and airy and creamy. Hope an EDP is available.

Jannochka
Jannochka

I am just in LOVE with this light and fresh perfume. To me it’s a very clean and almost airy fragrance. It’s a little masculine on me but I love it that way. It lingers so well even though it is only EDT. I love it from the very beginning to the end. It’s PERFECT!!!!

dulcedeleche
dulcedeleche

i really really love this fragrance!it's my signature scent! it's smells amazingly fresh and clean!!!i get alot of compliments with this!

treenhe
treenhe

oh asilverfire, you have awakened the kraken with this one!
i was sent this as a sample (thank you) and oh my word. i think i've had it on for 15 mins and i'm already thinking of selling my soul to the devil to acquire it. like with most of my bvlgari's, i knew with the first sniff it was a match made in heaven. i'm getting bamboo and lotus but my head is in such a spin about how gorgeous it is, i can't separate anything else. if this perfume was a man, i'd be stalking him, waiting outside his house with a crazed, fixed grin on my face and writing god awful, self indulgent poetry to him. it's everything i want in a perfume; light, interesting, just the right amount of sweet and no heavy, muddy muskiness. i'm in love *sigh

update: well it appears this was just a silly crush. i even swapped the bottle i bought *gasp! they won't need that restraining order after all :)

perlaj
perlaj

Crystalline, sophisticated and cool ... exquisite like a diamond

whiten

It has bamboo in it. I can smell it,I have a thing for bamboo (from my early love of light blue and ck truth) I love it, may be my new spring scent. It has some citrus (to my nose at least) like a few orange blossoms too. It is fresh and also feminine. but skin chemistry is an important issue with this one. all in all, I like it.
edit: one shoul buy a little atomizer with that one. It doesn't stay much long for me(emphasis on me,I'm not insulting this nice perfume,just the combo with my skin resulted a poor staying power and sillage) I think it wouldn't hurt to carry a little atomizer. now where's a clean atomizer when I need one? *sigh*

isi
isi

Lo probé y me encantó !!! tiene un aroma peculiar y especial. En el inicio su olor es fuerte quizás algo genérico y no tan agradable, al pasar unos minutos el perfume pierde fuerza e intensidad, (como si estuviera interactuando con la piel) para luego resurgir con un aroma con personalidad, fresco, sofisticado, muy contemporáneo y minimalista. A pesar de ser un olor no tan intenso y limpio es duradero y llama la atención he recibido muchos elogios con él. Entre sus componentes salen a relucir: Bambú, Nashi y flor de Lotto. Para toda ocasión. Bulgari ... lo hizo de nuevo !!!

I tried it and loved it! has a unique aroma and special. In the beginning its strong odor, perhaps something generic and not so nice, to spend a few minutes the perfume lost power and intensity, (as if interacting with the skin) and then emerge with a fragrance with character, cool, sophisticated, very contemporary and minimalist. Despite being not so strong smelling clean is durable and draws attention I have received many compliments with him. Among its components come to light: Bamboo, Nashi and Lotto flower. For all occasions. Bulgari.. did it again!

Ecmaddox
Ecmaddox

I don't smell flowers I smell food!! This smells so deliciously fresh!! I am in love with it!

Emerald2010
Emerald2010

I know this perfume doesn't smell like a traditional "Woody" scent on most people, however it is a Woody perfume. Its base notes are comprised entirely of different types of wood, and its top notes are Bamboo and Nashi. There are only two notes in the perfume that aren't wood! I love this scent because it isn't traditional,and because it is in no way overbearing. Although it is potent on me it has never ever given me a headache....it's the only perfume I have ever owned that hasn't! I sometimes wonder why this website classifies perfumes as it does...based on the notes the classifications often times don't make sense. Namely in this case. You can't go wrong with this fragrance, it's light, airy, but sensual; perfect for Springtime!

10/10 (For me at least, I realize everyone reacts to perfumes differently depending upon their body chemistry.)

O.crystalline36
O.crystalline36

I love this scent. It's my favorite perfume. I let my aunt and cousin smell it and they both own it now. Its soft smelling to me and very long lasting. I will be purchasing a new bottle soon. This scent is never cloying and it lingers forever, oh so softly, in your clothes.

susan1326
susan1326

Lovely! Clean and fresh yet warm at the same time. A new favorite for springtime for me.

Ii Thazalia
Ii Thazalia

It's clean and fresh. Love it!

splendore
splendore

This fragrance is magical. Fresh and delicate without losing the intensity! Suitable for all occasions and seasons. Lovely!

thefunone
thefunone

To me this is very pleasant, sophisticated and gentle scent. It creates warm and cozy aura around me,and feels comfortable and calming. Feminine, elegant, not sweet or loud but definitely noticable.I've tested it many times before I bought it and I'm a happy to have this bottle in my posession. Out of all BLV frags for women this is my favorite. I don't find it sharp at all,or sporty, or synthetic, or that it opens up with a havy scent of alcohol - I was very surprised to read about it in some reviews.

Buttonbear
Buttonbear

Best way to describe this for me is a lemony version of Pure DKNY!
I agree with the previous posts about a watery aquatic note but wouldn't say it's a marine aquatic - more like a Japanese water garden.

Eleiria
Eleiria

Very pretty, clean and sweet. Crystalline is casual, it doesn't make a statement. Like its name and bottle, it's crystal-like. Just a safe perfume to use on a warm sunday out in the garden or at home, or when you're taking a nice little walk around the park.

caki
caki

Realy a classy one; an exclusive fragrance. I like it and always have a bottle on my dressing table.

Blissful80
Blissful80

I looove this!!! I don't know how many times I have been told that I smell sooo lol good! Its like some of the other reviewers said, you can't smell it anymore but other people can, Im very happy I own a bottle of this and I will be getting another bottle when ever I run out always! This is perfect for people that can't wear really strong perfume at work like myself and you can stay smelling good all day, it makes you feel really good when people keep saying; wow man you smell really good, and you tell them I put perfume on this morning but I don't smell it anymore, and they say wow I do! You smell great then they move in closer and smell and say lol, that is you smelling really good! Its soooo FUNNY just thinking about it hee hee.. :D

Carolinealgot
Carolinealgot

I dont understand the people saying bad things about this perfume! It smell so nice and I think it's quite a simple perfume and not too heavy.

kelly_xatz
kelly_xatz

it is a woody perfume but with a sting in you nose at the beginning. clean, fresh, earthy and vivid. it is the only one by boyfriend hates.

xyelox
xyelox

aaa i dunno about this
not my cup of tea i must say
its very chemical-alcoholy and too strong on me
even i just dab it on my wrist, it is still annoying
i might gve this fragrance another chance in the future
its a shame coz i love lotus and tea though :(

dalia2208
dalia2208

Elegant, very very femminine, clean and soft. One of my all time favorites. A modern classic.

HAnah
HAnah

this scent for my tase is clean, clear, oceanic and with ending of white flowers. I think that is appropiate for day in winter and night in summer.
Ive liked a lot.
I hink tha is quite similar to 212 CH.
Rgds, from Spain.

guest_ms.angeni
guest_ms.angeni

the perfume is fresh,clear and i got it as a present from my husband to bad it gives me migraines...the perfume.

[ilaria_ions]
[ilaria_ions]

i'm not a fan of 'fresh' fragrances but this one is amazing. this is how 'clean' smells like but don't get my wrong, it's anything but 'soapy' or detergent-like. it's calm and feminine, a real crowd pleaser. i associate it with a classic, timeless piece of jewelry: it goes with everything, it's there not it a eye-catching manner, but as a pressence that only adds to you beauty.

guest_asian cougar
guest_asian cougar

I am 46 years old Asian woman who has been wearing this perfume since 2006 and recently attended a wedding where everyone kept asking what perfume I was wearing. Whenever I am out with my husband on date night or at a party function, I like layer my signature scent with Bvlgari Omnia Crystalline perfume and its matching body lotion. I have to say the body lotion does the touch and I love the compliments I get from people. The smell is fresh and light like floating lotus flowers in a pond.

autumn89
autumn89

Great unisex summer choice in my opinion. Light and clean but not boring. Impressive lasting power as well!

Thaigirl
Thaigirl

Really perfect. Clean, fresh but sophisticated, suits almost every woman. Perfect for day and night. Office or Holliday. And don't forget this bottle is a real eyecatcher. Just lovely.

Nicole79
Nicole79

Very , very nice fragrance !!!
Fresh , clean , light , soapy, for every day - summer , not borring , very interesting !
The sillage is very good , lasting power impressive !

I really love it !

Dad jax
Dad jax

it should be a Unisex !
Very different and not at all girly...

babypokemon17
babypokemon17

It's very different from the Omania line. This one cute, feminine, not make me headache and suit for everyday wear and lasting power is great.

rrrachlynne
rrrachlynne

I don't consider this to be a soft perfume at all, rather it has a sharp smell; it is definitely attention-catching. It's very fresh and clean. But not common in any way. It strikes me as a classy perfume, but not too girly, an everyday wear for somebody with expensive taste. I get a lot of compliments on this perfume.

Mochahantas

This scent is very fresh. Powdery, musky, with a hint of floral--just enough not to turn me off (I despise floral). I even get some spicy sweetness from it that reminds of of an elegant woman that still endures her innocent side.

The only problem is, it's not me. In order for me to purchase a fragrance, i literally have to be *at one* with it and this is not me. When I sniff this on my wrist, it doesn't say MochaHantas! My search for a sophisticated, yet sweet scent prevails.

sunny july
sunny july

I had this parfume 2 years ago, i liked it sooooo much!! there is something special in it, something tender and pure. Funny thing, my boyfriend didn't know, that i had had it, but this year he has chosen it as a present for me:-).

atmosphere
atmosphere

At the moment, this is my favorite perfume. It's absolutely beautiful! It's light and completely inoffensive, yet still leaves a gorgeous scent trail. So pure and clean. So reminiscent of a crystal.

I've honestly never smelt anything quite like it. I don't even know how to quite describe it. It smells slightly sweet, slightly musky, and very natural. There's an almost spiritual quality to it. Wearing it just puts one at peace.

I only wear it now on days that I know will be happy so I don't taint this perfume. Just on those special days where I can close my eyes and imagine myself watching the northern lights, visiting ancient ruins, or meditating deep in a forest beside a running stream, surrounded by nature and all its beauty.

Edit:
After reading Jae's review about how well this works as a unisex fragrance for him, I sprayed some of this on my dad right before he stepped out the door to go to a meeting. Ever since then, this is the only perfume he reaches for. And it smells Really good on him!

camillia
camillia

This is so otherworldly!
Omnia Crystalline has no gender, no age, no.. flesh. But in its own way it imposes itself on the wearer as a sparkling, cool&clean etheral aura.
It has class.
Distinctly Bvlgari (my point of reference being Pour Femme), OC is narrower in scent spectrum. It is a minimalistic play on only the heart accord plus maybe searose.

Additional comment after extended wear:
I can now describe this accord as herbal, aquatic searose with a touch of lily of-the-valley. These make up a transparent, metallic scent. It's more a module of a fragrance than a fragrance proper.
Good company for a perfume chill-out. No sillage, lasts 2 hours on my skin.

I put off testing Bvlgari OMNIA CRYSTALLINE for quite some time because of my negative reactions to the other three fragrances of the OMNIA series. Two of them actually made me physically ill!

Happily, OMNIA CRYSTALLINE turns out to be innocuous on my skin: just another light, mostly aquatic aquatic floral. OC has a clean musky drydown tinged with a touch of tea and is suitable for everyday wear in the summertime--for amateurs of aquatic frags. I find this composition neither noteworthy nor emetic, which I guess is better than I had been anticipating. (Believe it or not, I actually drew a bath before donning this liquid...)

Although OMNIA CRYSTALLINE has turned out to be somewhat of a relief--albeit a far cry from FB-worthy--I do still believe that the OMNIA series is not up to the quality which I had formerly come to expect from Bvlgari. As clear evidence of my radical change in view vis-a-vis this house, I no longer buy Bvlgari blind! C'est dommage...

This fragrance for me was very different after I spent the day smelling many fragrances that were partcularly 'perfumey'. Omnia Crystalline is more watery than anything. It's refreshing, light and oceanic.

I'll start by saying that floral aquatics don't suit my skin chemistry nor my personality, but with that being said, I can appreciate them and in some instances, I do rather like them.

I'm on the fence in regards to Omnia Crystalline. It opened nicely on my skin with a delicious pear note and watery lotus, however the tea note is particularly strong which doesn't agree with my nose.

Throughout the transformation on the skin, Omnia Crystalline becomes ever so slightly soapy and clean. I must admit that if this fragrance was overwhelming or heavy I'd probably detest it, but in this case, seeming that it is so delicate and light, it is very pleasant.

The lasting strength is pretty good, excellent for such a light scent. The warm weather I've heard really brings out the beauty of this fragrance. I'll be interested to see how it fairs in Summer at the end of this year.

guest_DB
guest_DB

I love this perfume. It is elegant, soft, and gives off an expensive and shopping in expensive department store feeling!=) It makes you feel soft and clean, with a touch of expensive; but not to much....

MsMaryO
MsMaryO

This starts out nice and airy but very quickly turns awful on my skin. I believe it does not work with my chemistry. I tried it a couple weeks ago and waited until today to try it again as I have found that sometimes hormones seem to affect either my skin chemistry or my sense of smell. This is definitely one I cannot wear...the dry down is "Eau De Bug Spray" on me. It's a shame as others seem to like it and I was hoping to find a good aquatic for my collection.

xs
xs

Absolutely beautifull. Love that it is so soft and calm, clear scent, transperant in a way and not too sweet. So different than other floral aquatics out there. The drydown reminds me of Versense, which I love as well.

Anmo
Anmo

Sirene, quiet, pure, appealing innocence! One of the few aquatics that i really love! Great spring/summer scent. One of the smoothiest and well blended scents i ever smelled.
I love omnia amethyste and this is a close second. This scent is like the word ADORABLE minus oversweet nonsence.
it could even be called
classy/elegant, definately refreshing bot not sporty type.

liwe
liwe

fresh and sweet, forest and beach,hot and cold all in one, Best perfume ever

RRCOOLMAMA2
RRCOOLMAMA2

There is nothing more Angelic than Omnia Crystalline Bvlgari. I cannot get enough of this well compose fragrant breeze of lotus. This is water and flower at it's best to me. I will always repurchase this.

narcozia
narcozia

First I thought it was nothing special. But when I applied it again, it turned out be one of the most wonderful fragrances I ever smelled! I haven't found a floral aquatic before that I can really enjoy wearing! But this is the smell of happiness for me :) It reminds me of carefree times and summer adventures! I absolutely adore this one! Now I have only a sample, but I'm going to purchase a bottle as soon as I can :)

LydiaLiu
LydiaLiu

It's a vivid, lucid, fresh and sweet scent, light but easy to be noticed. The Lotus aroma is so beautiful and dominates this perfume for hours, a typical "Floral-Auqatic".

It would be perfect on an extraverted lovely young woman, my manager (of course she fits this scent well) used to wear it, I like it too. I think this is the best among all the "Omnia"s. If you never really experienced a "Floral-Auqatic", set sail from this one.

szkornelia
szkornelia

very nice everyday perfume. It stays on my skin for quite a wile, and like it a lot.

Puma
Puma

Light, subtle summer fragrence. Aquatic notes are very noticable. I recommend it for everyday use.

angelyna
angelyna

It's fresh and clean. Not offensive in any way. Imho, it doesn't have anything special, just a simple, clean fragrance, or at least on my skin it's like that.

guest_Dyandra
guest_Dyandra

Dah 2 tahun pake terus gak pernah bosan orang disekitar ku gak ada yang pernah protes dengan wanginya malah jadi cirikhas ku kata teman2 dikantor, hmmmmm omnia crystalline bikin jatuh hati

guest_mina
guest_mina

- fresh
- clean
- warm
perfect for everydays

guest_LILY74
guest_LILY74

This perfume smells clean and is good to wear everyday. I love it.

Honfleur
Honfleur

I love this perfume. It was a gift for me, never smelled it before have it. It's very feminine and elegant. For me it's a winter fragrance, love it in the winter, but can't wear it in summer or spring. Lasts long time on me. Just great!

sofiii
sofiii

This is a really soft and femine aqua floral. Somehow I would think it's more like a cute floral.

Omnia Crystalline starts with a burst of really grass-fresh or any green-plant freshness which is really echo-y and aquatic.

After about 5 minutes, it turns into something really femine, and much softer and powdery(in a subtle way)than the start. Maybe it's the lotus?

Then it goes quite linear from that point, but really subtle and nice.

It's a really femine and inoffensive scent that could be liked by many. However, to me, it's lack of something that can make it shine. Wouldn't get it as a signiture scent, but it's nice to wear it some time when you don't want to stand out.

_lolita_
_lolita_

my lucky charm!
on me it is mainly soft woods and lotus. smells like "white incense". clean, ethereous and exotic. like my olfactory temple. ;)

guest_safa
guest_safa

this was a gift... i tried it, found it kind of hard to like at first because it's not my usual fare.

then i started to enjoy the kind of 'clean' soapy, fresh, smell that started to follow... enough going for it that i decided it would be perfect for a job interview. it felt clean yet interesting, maybe a tiny powdery.

put it aside because i enjoy a lot of my fragrances more, came back to it. i couldn't stand it. so i gave it to my mother who loved it to death, used it all up in a matter of months, and bought herself a second bottle.

i think try before you buy, if you love it to death, then it's great. but if you are uncertain, it could go either way.

something i prefer on other people, doesn't insult my nose. but i don't feel amazing or particularly interested enough to keep it on standby.

YOHANNA
YOHANNA

I was crazy about one perfume I often heard on other women for more than a year. When I asked What this perfum is I was told it's BVL Omnia Cr. I adore the trail of scent, but when I wear this perfume I can hardly catch pleasant notes. I shouldn't have bought it.

jae
jae

I'd like to apologize to all of the ladies who love this fragrance and describe it as feminine. This is one of my "fresh" fragrances for the summertime and women LOVE it on me - on BOTH hemispheres. I'm living proof that a guy can pull this one off with no problem.

The lasting power is excellent and the composition is addictive. I love this for summertime and it only shares its throne with Hermes Un Jardin Sur Le Nil for that season.

TheAlikaki
TheAlikaki

THE BEST PARFUME EVER!i have used over 12 bottles 3 years now...fresh sport aquatic citrus smell..I JUST CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT IT

LadyJedi
LadyJedi

Very fresh but too soapy and simple for my liking. I find the aquatic notes too generic. This is not a frag for hot brunettes ;)

lafefe
lafefe

LOVE IT! For the first time a bottle that I buy and buy and buy each time it's empty. Never happened to me before to be so loyal to a fragrance, but this is my favourite parfum, this is MY parfum. And very good news for me, no one around me seems to use it, so it's very unique! Bvlgari has done an excellent job, even better than the first Omnia, which I really like.

Maugli
Maugli

EDT is very weak. Unless you apply it VERY generously fades away in a sec. If you pour half a bottle it will last for half an hour at best... And suspiciosly musky drydown - so cheap a composition. Don't think I bought a fake... It's just sadly poorly composed and made in the first place.

VodkaorLSD
VodkaorLSD

It is so natural and fresh, as if you're walking in a thick bamboo forest. When it dries down, it changes to a very soft tone which makes you feel steady and tender. I like using it before sleep in order to take a comfortable and cozy trip to my dreamland.

I like it not love it. It smells almost exactly like Kenzo Amour Eau Florale, also "white".
It's a pleasant floral and laundry clean scent in the same line as NR Essence but much less on the harsh side.
It's tenacious yet fresh and so suitable for summer, but... this kind of scents give me a strange effect... Figure out hot weather, no conditioning, the skin is warm and smells warm, maybe at the end of the day in spite of shower and deo your armpit is shyly beginning to smell, then you put this extra-clean odour on top. What's the result? Fake fresh! You smell something clean and almost icy that makes the hot dirty below seems even dirtier.

Yana
Yana

Love it! In addition to all positive comments it has a gorgeous trail that attracts attention of both men and women. And there is a note(lotus?) in it, which I can't find in any otner parfumes (exept clasy Omnia)and I've been cought by this note forever! The lasting power is good I feel it all day around from time to time. The only thing, that disappoints me much is that it's too popular in our coutry, couse it's best as a present(( I wish Omnia Crystalline wasn't so widespread!

snobuni77
snobuni77

This is the scent they they should have wafting through their jewelry shops.It goes perfectly with all the clear sparkling diamonds that are known with Bvgarli name.
It is very fresh & it reminds me a bit of the scent you get in your nose when you walk onto your snow covered deck on a Freezing cold morning & the first breath you inhale almost freezes your nostrils.Very Crisp very Cold & very Fresh.

guest_Nitequeen
guest_Nitequeen

The BEST of the bests Bvlgari ever. I have never received so many compliments with my other perfumes as I have with Omnia crytalline. It smells so clean and elegant. just perfect for any occasion...It's very long lasting. Lovely bottle..

Annie_D
Annie_D

Starts off with a blast of fresh notes that I have a hard time identifying, then I lost the smell completely not even 10 minutes after spraying. So I ended up standing in the store spraying myself 2 more times to make it stick on me. Obviously a very light fragrance that my chemistry dissolves in an instant, and when it finally stuck all I smelled was synthetic lotus with a touch of tea. Very disappointing.

Sherria
Sherria

it is a very simple fragrance. it reminds me of a just getting out of the shower type of freshness. not one of my favorites but very good for when i just want to smell clean.

alicektn
alicektn

Omnia crystalline reminds me of the queen of ice, in the Edelweiss myth... Transparent, crisp, ethereal, but with a tender side too. Quite unusual, and sultry in a strange way.

It starts very fruity, almost citrusy ,with green notes. After a while every single one of these notes disappears, leaving place to a strange woody accord. The truth is that this phase is not the best, but fortunately it doesn't last long. It fades away to a WONDERFUL soft flowery-tea- woody mixture, which lasts and lasts. I can't detect any "aquatic" here.

Ι must say I am brunette with somewhat high skin temperature. I always ruin fresh fragrances, but this time I was suprised that it worked!I think my skin gave this fragrance the soft sweetness.

Omnia Crystalline is not a loud scent, no. It stays very close to the skin, but still it's smellable when someone comes very close. The lasting power is also very good for such a soft scent, almost 8 hours. The clean transparent musky base note can stay in the skin for even two days!

Another good thing is that it's neither too casual, neither too formal. It can be worn EVERYWHERE.

I also have gotten too many copliments for it, from both men and women!

So,overall, it's my perfect summer fragrance... The hotter the weather, the better it works. In winter it loses its' feminine sweetness and becomes very unisex.

I think Omnia Crystalline is one of the best fresh female fragrances...

Very light fresh, but not citrus..
On skin it needs 2 minutes to become overwhealming and than the scent stays like this for hours and hours.. much longer than other "summer" fragrances...

christina~xoxo
christina~xoxo

one of the ONLY fragrances that DOESNT change over the course of the day because of having only 4 notes..very light and fresh..if your looking for more complex this is not for you!!..i hated it and gave to my BFF..

dancam86
dancam86

Very transparent and simple. It´s not that feminine, in fact, there is something about it that reminds me a bit of polo blue, but still it´s a beautiful perfume, way better than Omnia Amethiste

veronique
veronique

This scent is so clean, fresh and feminine, definitely, attracts attention. Never overpowering.The staying power is just ok.
This is one of my favorite perfumes!

My favourite one! The best for Spring and Summer. It has an unusual note, that can be smelt only from the skin. I don't know what it is, but it's gorgeous!

Russian
Russian

light
pure
elegant
sexy
perfect for spring/summer days,when you feel yourself full of energy.It is simple,but feminine.It's hard to forget the smell or at least the impression you had when smelling the fragrance.

Anji78
Anji78

A very elegant, long lasting fragrance that I can wear anytime of the year. I don't know if it's the Nashi that makes it so different scent from the rest of the fragrances I've smelled so far...

KATHLEEN
KATHLEEN

i would really love to keep this scent forever... so clean and not over empowering... just right if you want clean, fresh and feminine=] xoxo

miru
miru

it`s pure and musky, altough not very oriental.in my opinion it doesn`t scream nature, but clearness..just like perfect bubbles flowing in the frozen air

Kasku
Kasku

Just like its bottle, this is a very contemporay scent. Seems to me very pure, clean and green. It's very delicate but strong in its composition.

Taxidermy
Taxidermy

Very soft, very harmonious, feminine and cosy scent though it is quite fresh. Omnia crystalline always relieves stress :)

purplerose
purplerose

one of my favorite perfume the smell so hot yet feminine, since the very 1st spray you will feel you are feminine girl and yet it pump your energy

KeLLStar
KeLLStar

Omnia Crystalline is an interesting fragrance.

I'm a big Blv fan & was attracted to the Omnia bottles which are so unique!

I thought I would love the Omnia line.

At first smell Crystalline seems very generic, and does not have the "oomph" that Blv & Blv Notte seem to have.

It surprised me an hour or so later with a fresh note that just jumps out at you. I'm guessing it's the Lotus.

.... still undecided about this one.

Althea
Althea

Absolutely beautiful, pure feminity, just gorgeous. I had a mini when it came on the market but again this one is also very popular and although I adore it, I am not going to become the next one in the row. Maybe one day.. Omnia is memorable.

kurisu
kurisu

Ummm...after smelling it,I feel fresh and clean.Feminine but not too sweet.
I can see image of smart lady with this one.Just love it,perfect for office use.

Gemini
Gemini

Perfect summer fragrance! I love it so much! Fresh, clean and elegant. I adore Bvlgari fragrances! :)

Passionflower
Passionflower

Nice and pleasant perfume, hardly there but nice.

guest_amanda
guest_amanda

at the first srpay you cant really smell the real scent. its very alcoholic and fresh at the beginning, but drydown s pleasant when you can already smell the floral notes. its a great summer scent fresh, sporty but feminine

Moszatka
Moszatka

I like it very well! It's a great parfume. It is suitable for summer, because fresh and clear fragrance.

noor_jehan

very warm, very feminine, very sensual. it is a beautiful floral fragrance. at the begining i thought it was too weak, kind of. but it lasts over 12 hours on my skin. i totaly agree with lovelylavender. it smells so pure and so alluring, you feel like smelling it over and over again. although i love strong spicy fragrances, i wouldn't mind having it in my collection.

dragana125
dragana125

I am in love with this perfume. It is so feminine, so elegant, and it makes you feel so desirable.

noor_jehan

lovelylavender, it is a nice description. my sister bought it not so long ago, and she said almost the same. se said it's so nice and feminine, not strong, but long-lasting on her skin. she was absolutely delighted with it.

i guess i should try it nex time in a perfume store.

lovelylavender
lovelylavender

After smelling so many perfume tester that I had (and got headache because of it), I never thought I would fall for this perfume. But yes, I am. It's all that I want. A not so strong perfume, not too powdery or too feminime, and yet smell so nice that you want to smell your wrist over and over again.

It's quite classy, simple, and absolutely beautiful. Perfect for daily work at the office without annoying your co-workers.

2007

Omnia Crystalline by Bvlgari 4.01 out of 5 based on 1816 ratings and 251 user reviews

allbeauty.com
Omnia Crystalline Perfume by Bvlgari, 1.3 oz Eau De Toilette Spray for Women
Omnia Crystalline Perfume by Bvlgari, 1.3 oz Eau De Toilette Spray for Women
BVLGARI OMNIA CRYSTALLINE for WOMEN by Bvlgari EDT SPRAY 1.3 OZ
BVLGARI OMNIA CRYSTALLINE for WOMEN by Bvlgari EDT SPRAY 1.3 OZ
Omnia Crystalline Perfume by Bvlgari, 2.2 oz Eau De Toilette Spray Tester for Women
Omnia Crystalline Perfume by Bvlgari, 2.2 oz Eau De Toilette Spray for Women
BVLGARI 'Omnia Crystalline' L'Eau de Parfum
BVLGARI 'Omnia Crystalline' L'Eau de Parfum
BVLGARI 'Omnia Crystalline' L'Eau de Parfum 2.2 oz
BVLGARI 'Omnia Crystalline' L'Eau de Parfum 2.2 oz

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Bvlgari Omnia Crystalline fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Bvlgari Omnia Crystalline, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Omnia Crystalline by Bvlgari. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Omnia Crystalline by Bvlgari represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.