Designers » B » Floral Woody Musk « Groups

Omnia Crystalline Eau de Parfum Bvlgari for women

Omnia Crystalline Eau de Parfum Bvlgari for women
dislike

Omnia Crystalline Eau de Parfum Bvlgari for women Videos
Omnia Crystalline Eau de Parfum Bvlgari for women Pictures Omnia Crystalline Eau de Parfum Bvlgari for women Pictures Omnia Crystalline Eau de Parfum Bvlgari for women Pictures Omnia Crystalline Eau de Parfum Bvlgari for women Pictures

Bvlgari will thrill us, fans of the lovely fragrance Crystalline with a more intense version this autumn, which will certainly be one of the most popular editions of the year, considering the euphoria that accompanied the launch of each of the Omnia editions. Omnia Crystalline EDT was launched in 2005 and was in great demand in all markets - accentuates Valeria Manini, creative director of Bvlgari Parfums. She adds that EDT which is ready to launch, provides depth and richer flavors to the Crystalline line.

The new edition of BVLGARI OMNIA CRYSTALLINE EAU DE PARFUM is signed by perfumer Alberto Morillas of the house of Firmenich, in charge of creating the entire Omnia collection. "The aim was to have Crystalline version almost 10 years after the first EDT edition, which can be richer, luxurious, more polished… while maintaining the same signature, attraction and originality of the fragrance." - says Morillas. The prominent perfumer also points out that this is the most feminine Omnia so far, extremely sexy but not vulgar." “This is not just a more concentrated version; it’s really a totally new approach for this creation, tied to new, really unique and exclusive ingredients that fit in with Bvlgari’s modernity".

Omnia Crystalline EDP opens with notes of lotus representing a symbol of purity in Asia and juicy mandarin that with its sweet fresh droplets enriches graceful petals. The heart is bestowed with a blend of iris root (in a solid form - concrete) and vanilla heliotrope, wrapping us in a fine, powdery-sensual embrace. Heat and creamy shades come from sandalwood, benzoin from Siam and musk, which together create the base of the composition.

Crystalline will be available as 40ml and 65ml EDP. Flacons have the same form as previous editions of the Omnia collection, colored in pale pink. Face of the advertising campaign Omnia Crystalline EDP is Edita Vilkeviciute, Lithuanian model, while photos are signed by Liz Collins. Video clip to promoted the new Bvlgari edition is directed by Sonia Sieff. Omnia Crystalline Eau de Parfum was launched in 2013.

Lotus Mandarin Orange

Heliotrope Orris Root

Sandalwood Siam Benzoin Musk

Omnia Crystalline
Camicia 113

Omnia Crystalline Eau de Parfum Fragrance Reviews

SweetPersephone
SweetPersephone

I cannot smell this perfume on myself at all after a few minutes. I thought that meant it was soft and had no longevity until a few days ago one of my co-workers complimented me on it. This would be good news except she was halfway down the hall. After that I cut back the amount I was wearing ANY of my perfumes by half. I can't even trust my own nose! Since I can't smell it on myself I can't comment on the notes but my coworkers seem to enjoy it. The bottle is gorgeous.

Baseeta
Baseeta

I sprayed and the first blast was pure pepper. I went to check on Fragrantica just to see if my guess was right, but by the time I got to my computer, the pepper was gone and what was left was a radiant but soft pink. It's soft but with no vanilla or fruit or powder taking the forefront. I can't stop sniffing my wrist.This isn't a pink for my daughter. This is a grown up pink, with nothing sweet or girlish about it. This is soft, but not delicate.

fieryriery
fieryriery

My favorite from the Omnias. It's already my 3rd bottle. :)

lalondem
lalondem

that's good to know Dadadida, cause this mature lady is awaiting it in the mail! Lol

Dadadida
Dadadida

It's very blasamic and very sweet. I don't see a whole lot of resemblence to the edt, since the edt is quite "wet" and woody while this is powdery and dry, thanks to the heliotrope. The only similarity to the original edt is the pleasent lotus, but here it's very short lived as a top note, and don't get at all auqatic as with the first version. Unfortunatly resins in prominently sweet perfumes don't gel with my nose, so this is a no-go. I think it could work better on mature ladies.

In 3 words: Musky; Balmy; sweet.

ChelleBelle84
ChelleBelle84

Ohhh, this is lovely. Where the EDT was too sharp and "green" for my skin, this smooths out the rough edges and eliminates the greenness. Citrus doesn't work well for my skin either, but here it works because the citrus is a little sweet, not sour. There is a bit of a vanilla-like smell to this, but not a heavy vanilla. That must be the heliotrope. This is a VERY luxurious smelling skin scent. Don't over do it because it is powdery, but when applied correctly (1 to 2 sprays max and distribute to pulse points), it is just heavenly! As said in the description above, "extremely sexy, but not vulgar!"

Long lasting, sillage is good but not enormous, all-occasions including the office and casual evening, and a year round scent I'd say. Very easy to like.

Thank you for this beauty, Alberto Morillas.

kellymi
kellymi

This is woody, musky, and a touch spicy. But it's clean, I can see wearing this in the spring.

It's light, but grown-up. The longer I have it on, the more I like it :)

Rianna
Rianna

Wow!! What a gorgeous smell. So feminine and pretty but a little spicy to avoid being overly floral. It is different, like others have said. It does smell expensive and it's not cloying or suffocating it's just gently there when you move. It smells like it has a little ginger in it although this could be the sandalwood. It's softer on my skin and smells great on my clothes. It's long lasting and inoffensive like all perfumes should be. This is going to be one of my favourites. It really is beautiful I can't stop sniffing it!! :)

mutatismutandis
mutatismutandis

This is a lovely soft sking scent which lasts for a touch over five hours. It opens with a lovely burst of lotus and mandarin, which dominate for the first hour or two. The fragrance as a whole is feminine and soft and gentle throughout. I don't really smell the heart notes in any significant way but there is a gentle sandalwood and musk in the base and perhaps a tiny hint of heliotrope. I'd say this is a very nicely blended perfume. It's sweet. There's a touch of Guerlain's L'Instant Magique in the overall vibe, but lighter. I'd say you could wear this any season but it feels more like a day perfume than a night one. Crystalline edp is a calming and pleasant fragrance.

ailimeavolokin
ailimeavolokin

I perceive plenty of lavender and musk. The fragrance is quite unique, I like it.

alfa.lázcares
alfa.lázcares

When I fist sprayed this one on, I thought it was in no way shape or form similar to de Toilette version, and it was not. This one is more flowey and kinda creamy. However after a couple of hours I get the similarity. The toilette on me is very green and woody and this one smells like the drydown of the toilette. It is quite fresh, woody and a bit less green. Probably the similarities are also in the musk.
Over all i prefer the toilette, but I would actually wear this one, but, since I already have the other I don't feel like I need this too.
As far as sillage goes I don't think it is that much better than the toilette. And its lasting for about 7 hours.

mnemozina79
mnemozina79

I do not like the EDP version at all. Generic. Not a match for the EDT, even though EDT is not long lasting at all.

Amac24
Amac24

Soo different from the Eau de toilette version this is a fruity/powdery/woody floral /with an alchohol like drydown to where as the the Eau de toilette is a very fresh citrus/floral/woody dry down (which I absolutely love) I have mixed feelings about this one becaus It seems a little bit mature for my 21 year old self I could see a classy woman in her 50's wearing easily wearing this. A little bit too harsh in the drydown for me though I really do like the smell when it is first sprayed powdery/fruity but the dry down I do not like too much overall making the fragrance okay.

Bouquet
Bouquet

This is sexy, but low-key, warm, confident sexy. Imagine a strand of graduated pink-lavender pearls softly shimmering against bare skin. A loose-fitting, featherweight cashmere top of the same color. Fresh-washed hair in a chignon, rose gold thin hoop earrings and minimal makeup -- a touch of rose lipstick, and mascara. Polished nails. Versatile enough to pair with faded jeans, a black pencil skirt or a tight leather mini. Heels and nude stockings or cute flats and bare feet with pink polish. There exists simultaneously a warmth, airiness, and femininity to this scent. It has some of the same "feel" as one of my favorites, Bulgaria BLV, but not as spicy. Lasts and lasts on me. (Liked the fresher EDT, too, but the EDT lasted all of ten minutes, so I couldn't justify buying it.)

Thank you, Albert Morillas!

Centsless
Centsless

GENTLE & CALM. This has been my signature for a couple of months now, and probably for years to come. I wear it at least once a week. Omnia Crystalline is so versatile that I can wear it any time, for any occasion, and it never feels out of place.

I have the EDT and love it also. The EDT I wear often on hot, humid days, because it's fresher and cooler. The EDP is more feminine, warmer and cozier.

Crystalline is a year round fragrance, as a skin scent should be. When I wear it, I don't feel like I'm wearing perfume, it just feels like I emanate loveliness!

Perhaps it's the benzoin & musk, that are so calming and soothing to me. Heliotrope too. Crystalline EDP is a little powdery, a little fresh, a little sweet, and a little warm. It is not too much of anything, and that's why it's perfect for me. It does seem to smell different depending on my skin that day, sometimes its more spicy & woody, and other times more musky & sweet. It never gets overly powdery though, always gentle.

kimpoels
kimpoels

I so regret buying this scent. I was curious as it should smell something like Armani White, but to my nose, it doesn't. I sprayed on my arms, wrists and neck and I smelled nothing. My showergel smells stronger than this perfume! Trying to sell it now. Bummer.

margarita.angelova
margarita.angelova

I don't find this similar to the Omnia Crystalline EDT. It's a totally different fragrance. The EDT is crisper, cooler smelling while this one here is on the warmer, floral side of the spectrum. It's reminiscent of a muskier version of one of the DKNY's Be Delicious than a part of the Omnia line.

The scent itself is a nice everyday one but I find it totally misplaced so I think they've lost me here because of that confusion. I wouldn't buy it but would wear it if I had it.

MadMadamMimm
MadMadamMimm

Gentle, spicy, citrus scent. Very warm and inviting. I think Rose from the Golden Girls would wear this. The scent of a beautiful, kind, mature, feminine woman.

pauroj
pauroj

omnia eau de parfum is exactly like omnia but with 10 times better sillage this is a carbon copy and i love it i just got it and this is the perfect skin scent it smells like nothing i have ever smelled is not fruity nor floral is not laundry clean at all ,is just incredibly likeable and fresh this smells rich in my opinion.

AnnaT
AnnaT

This perfume does smell very much like the original omnia esp in the drydown . However, the original omnia is more bitter with more clarity with a bit of sourness. I feels the original is more interesting and has more character. The original also last longer too with better sillage. So I like the original omnia more.

But without the comparison of the original omnia, the omnia is a fine perfume, powderly, warm, a bit bitter sweet, quite woody. Good for cooler weather or rainy day!

chinna
chinna

Ohhh my god .... all these perfumes smell equally at their base!!! Omnia .

Percoon
Percoon

Love at the third sight, didn't like it first, then I just found the right mood for it. Opens with creamy heavenly warm vanilla. Perfect for a foggy close to winter end morning, when you cannot wait until spring. Nice longetivity as well.

Deirdre1969
Deirdre1969

I adore this, but nothing can be said that Speirune hasn't said already. Thank you! It could perhaps become my warm-weather signature! Sometimes it's when you're not looking that you find things like this.

Shiffy
Shiffy

Penso che sia un profumo di classe, molto delicato e un po' polveroso. Adatto a tutte le età. Di solito i fioriti non mi piacciono ma in questo profumo le note di fiori, le note muschiate e il benzoino sono ben equilibrate! Ne scaturisce un profumo delicatamente fiorito, con una punta dolce e con una spolverata di muschi.. Concludendo, si tratta di un profumo estremamente femminile e romantico, di buona persistenza. Annusandolo mette di buon umore!

ptilda
ptilda

I'm not in love. On my scale it gets a 6 out of 10, so I'd wear it if it was on my counter, but I've just got a sample. It does grow on me a bit though. It actually settles into a nice soft fruity floral that wafts up at me every once in a few minutes and makes me ask "what did I put on this morning?" But still 6/10

Kohla1
Kohla1

I was not expecting to like this very much because I really dont like balsamic perfume but I love this. Added to my want list!

littlepepperz
littlepepperz

It took me almost a year to finally buy this gem.
It took me 2 months to fully fall in love with the EDT last summer. I tested the EDP frequently, had a little fling, but it's never gotten serious between us. Then, it hit me.

The cloud of warm, powdery, glittery fairy dust. I fell in love - each time I wear it I feel as happy as a kid who's got the access to a never-ending supply of cotton candy. Adult cotton candy - as it's not sweet. Fluffy, white, inviting. It's like Laduree in the world of cheap, tacky sweets. It's for picky eaters who have tasted Michellin Star rated desserts and expect more than just sugar.

It lasts and lasts on me, 7hrs +. Heliotrope is incredibly prominent for most of that time, however the drydown is to DIE for. If you like the EDT, slightly powdery. musky, soapy scents and decadent desserts - you will like this too.

ellina1984
ellina1984

Citric, lightly musky, clean. It does feel elegant, but it's very fresh because of the citrus. and there's a "watery" feel to it somehow. It smells nice, but I don't think "nice" is worth he pricetag.

It is quite powdery, but after a while it develops into truly charming, comforting, elegant, highly sophisticated scent. It has the same silky vibe as some of Chloe scents. Moreover, I can smell yummy mandarin...
I think that wearing this scent means a lot of pleasure! However, it is quite soft so I can recommend it to people who like subtle perfume.

Update: True powdery vibe. Try it if you love powdery scents. For me it is just a bit too... powdery.

Speirune
Speirune

I don't even know where to start. There is no way one can imagine how characteristic this scent is only by looking at the listed notes. There are 7 notes, but i can smell way more than those. I have omnia amethyste, coral and indian garnet. I have worn amethyste since its launch in 2006, and coral is my signature scent. I know a lot about the omnia family, and this scent is not comparable to any of them, especially the crystalline EDT. This is not a fresh scent. This is not even as woody. I can understand that the delusion of this being a fresh woody scent comes from its precedent AND its name; and i would definitely release this as a new fragrance with the name "pearl" or something similar.

This is a warm, spicy, creamy and a veeery luxurious scent which would make you feel like wearing your satin dressing gown after a nice, long bubble bath, skin creamed up, eating vanilla-cinnamon cookies in a very expensive hotel suite. Love it!

Martaynd

Hi CookieGirl! Congrats on your purchase. I plan to stock up on the EDP for fear that at some point they will change the current formula snd it won't be what it is now. (You know how the Industry can do that, right?) Don't ever want to be without this one!!

cookygirl
cookygirl

What a coincidence Martaynd - I just ordered two bottles of the EDT a few days ago: one for me and the other as a birthday present for my DD! We both fell in love with the scent after receiving a sample in the mail. I did try the EDP too and was deliberating between that and the EDT. I found that while the EDP is longer lasting, the silage is somewhat weaker and the drydown was a bit too spicy on me.

Martaynd

PS Another plus to OC's credit, whether you use the EDT or EDP, it is a timeless fragrance. It does not evoke memories of place or time, but rather stirs feelings and emotions, in both the wearer and the smeller. Both mother and daughter can share the fragrance and both would be pleased and have distinctly different experiences with it.

Martaynd

I have owned this now for about a month. I have been a long time fan of the EDT for years. The EDP is 1 notch better. The EDT has been my go to bed scent for years. Anytime of the year. Both are great. EDP is stronger, more readily available to the nose than the EDT.
Both are calming, soothing, soft, fresh, feminine fragrances. My hubby finds it appealing and the scent encourages snuggling, to breathe it in. That's a plus! EDP will be a staple in my perfume wardrobe. I like that the EDP has more presence and it makes a great transition to an every day "day time" scent, which I could never do with the EDT, because it was more faint. Since I have both, I think I'll use the EDT as one to layer with a different fragrance to give it another dimension/facet.
BTW: I also have owned Kenzo Flower for years. IMHO, Flower is heavier and has more spice than this one. To my nose they are very different, although I can see where some noses find the similarities in the dry down. I would say OC EDP is the very nice, clean, unadulterated little sister of Flower Kenzo, the big sister who has had some worldly experience. OC = Church, weddings, business, day time and then skip night time straight to bed time. FK = Day time statement, night time party and date time.
You want to 'whisper': OC. You want to 'shout': FK. Both are great.

sabiwasabi
sabiwasabi

Just love the fresh smell that becomes soft and woodsy after awhile. Nice to find a fresh scent in between all the sweet ones lately...

Ahlamsarah
Ahlamsarah

1st smell is like l'Instant magic de Guerlain,it's very beautiful scent, clean , fresh and modern.

Dara813
Dara813

I can't say that I've ever smelled Siam benzoin prior to smelling this, but it is absolutely lovely. It's a little sweet and creamy, but still has a fresh, almost spicy quality about it. The lotus and musk surrounding it create an absolutely gorgeous aroma. If you have smelled the EDT version, this one is less sharp, it's deeper, a little sweeter, and soapier. It still has that fresh quality, it's just creamier and rounder, which I believe is a result of the benzoin. It has a clean soapy vibe going, but in a really good way. I really enjoy the Omnia line; they all have a certain similarity, but are beautifully unique in their own ways.

ras.kel.5
ras.kel.5

This smells like Carolina Herrera's 212 Sexy. I can't pinpoint the note, maybe it's the vanilla, but it has a similar airy, sugary sweetness that I dislike. This perfume is not for me.

mariaraluca
mariaraluca

not a big fan of Bvlugari. some i liked, some not. not long time ago i have received this new omnia... being also pregnant in the first trimester it made me feel nausea, sooo sufocated... i gave it to my mom ( wrong decision because she love it and everytime she was near me , she was wearing it).
it is strong, persistant but it made me feel badly.
reguarding other perfumes, i had no reaction! i was surprised to be able to wear.....ANGEL ... and feel so good ( maybe was the chocolate, caramel smell that gave me this perception).

Maine_girl
Maine_girl

This perfume has quickly become a love for me. First spray is fresh, warm, and somewhat airy. After a while it settles into woody, musky sweetness which I find similar to the EDT version. The difference, however, is that this fragrance literally lasts all day on my skin. I sprayed it at 8:00 this morning and can easily smell it on my wrist as I write this at 10:30 PM. Silllage is moderate - enough to be noticed, but very safe for work. I find this fragrance to be extremely versatile - it works in all seasons, and is great for daytime use or a date night. Highly recommend!

dannielc
dannielc

Love both the EDP and EDT. Unfortunately, the EDP just doesn't last on my skin. I really wish it were stronger.

HanamiTsukimi
HanamiTsukimi

I might be tempted to purchase this instead once I run out of the EDT. It's very much like the EDT but without the fresh top notes and with a little more projection and staying power. This skips the bamboo and heads straight for musky, woody sweetness. My favorite part. It doesn't have a split personality like the EDT. But then again, that's part of the EDT's charm.

Understated and lovely.

swimmermay
swimmermay

Such a stunning fragrance. So light, fresh and crisp. I just love it so much!!

smalltownbeatnik
smalltownbeatnik

I've enjoyed this perfume throughout its entire journey, through its ethereal top notes of lotus and sweet mandarin, through the vanilla-like heliotrope and earthy iris at the heart, and now, almost 9 hours after I first applied it, as a beautiful, nostalgic skin scent reminiscent of MAC lipstick or Coty Airspun Loose Powder.

chillalot
chillalot

One of my best purchases this year!!....I took a shower last night at 9 pm woke up at 8 am to the most amazing warm powdery musky scent...longevity is a winner and I'm getting lots of compliments..even per my teen I smell really pretty...worth every penny and such a stunning bottle..smells expensve

katushka37
katushka37

To my nose Crystalline EDP is warmer and more full-bodied version compared to EDT. It is still very crisp and fresh with sexy musky notes. It does have good lasting power and moderate sillage but it is a very office-friendly and non-offensive at the same time. Even my husband told me I smelled nice while I was wearing it...he only truly likes a small selection of my perfumes...normally it is either "I can't smell anything" or "Your perfume is very strong"

lookcool
lookcool

I love Omnia Crystalline EDT and really looking foward to the EDP version. However, much to my disappointment, the EDP is quite different from the EDT. The freshness I love in the EDT is replaced by warmer notes which I find similar to Carolina Herrera 212 Sexy. I still like it and it's definitely worth a try!

Heatherc47
Heatherc47

I really like this perfume and if I were inclined to being monogamous with my fragrance, I might consider this as my SS. It is a lighter sandalwood perfume and I enjoy wearing it as it reminds me of an old favorite (obsession) but lighter all around. And for me, a little more wearable for day.

It is feminine and I agree with some other reviewers, I see little to no resemblance to Omnia Crystalline EDT. This EDP is a little more rawwr! but in a subtle, sexy way. I really like it but you would have to like sandalwood imho.

Lovely scent! Really really nice! I tried it a while back and didn't think much. Upon getting a bottle in a swap, I can say this is beautiful!! This isn't heady, longevity isnt outstanding, but this is feminine, dreamy, thanks to the lotus, the heliotrope gives it a comforting vibe, it isn't very powdery, just a sweet floral scent. The Drydown is nice, quite musky, maybe more fleeting than the top notes.
Still, lovely!!

Inamorata
Inamorata

I am a fan of Bvlgari fragrances, but this one exceeded my expectations. I really, really love it. It is very feminine, soft and powdery. I particulary adore the notes of heliotrope, musk and sandalwood. I am recommending it with all my heart.

glambert
glambert

I love, love, love this scent! It's so pretty! The florals stand out when I wear this and I get a little bit of the woody notes as well. It has great staying power. This fragrance is feminine and innocent but is also has some sensuality to it. I think it should either be my signature fragrance or my fragrance for my wedding day if I ever get married. Expensive, but so worth it!

katoy4
katoy4

I own and love the EDT and tested this EDP head to head. It is indeed quite different. The EDT has a sharper citrus blast and a more refreshing character with the bamboo. The EDP is sweeter, a bit more powdery and more noticeably musky. In fact the musky drydown is more like Bvlgari Au The Rouge, another favorite of mine from this house. I like this one as well, not surprised as I seem to have an affinity for Bvlgari!

wunderland
wunderland

a lovely feminine fragrance. excellent quality. benzoin and musk give it a creaminess, alongside something i describe as a muddy floral ... a bit marsh-like, so i assume it's either the lotus or orris root. i got a nice compliment from a co-worker, who could detect it from quite a distance, so i know it projects well. a must for days that call for something lighter ... it highlights everything i want in a woody musk without the usual denseness

Camila_1712
Camila_1712

I don't know the Eau de Toilette version (unfortunately) to compare, but I received a sample of the Eau de Parfum version.

It is a soft floral, delicate and feminine, lotus flower and root of the iris are highlighted, along with sandalwood and a light touch of musk.

Moreover, the notes were very well built, in a perfect manner, as the best goldsmith who works hard in a jewel of great value.

It is the scent of a woman whose beauty, elegance and finesse enchant everyone. I could imagine Grace Kelly wearing Omnia Crystalline EDP :)

Wearing Omnia Crystalline you feel like a true lady of royalty, a symbol of elegance.

galaxy86
galaxy86

Still working on figuring out notes in this one. I have sampled this and kind of like it. Nothing specific stands out, silage is weak but that is okay since it can disturbing to some at work. Longevity is pretty good. Bottle is apt I believe and I might just buy it for the looks of it...lol... For now I believe, I have a fresh, inoffensive young woman scent that is sexy but subtle. Not impressionable though.
I still am not headstrong in love with it but will update review should I in future.

Lavallectra
Lavallectra

I like this, the warm woody sandal reminds me of the original Omnia a little bit, with added sweetness and powdery notes. A feminine, soft scent, but I found it fades fairly quick.

Hellita
Hellita

All I can say is: I.WANT.THIS! <3 the original Crystalline is one of my top favorites and it smells wonderful on me (has given me loads of compliments). If this EdP does the same (have only smelt the bottle yet), I know I need it.

WhoScentsU-lee
WhoScentsU-lee

this frag has NO odor to me...I spray it and smell nothing...

mum84
mum84

أنثى في قارورة عطر
احب أغلب عطور بلغاري

sunshinegurl17
sunshinegurl17

All I could smell was the citrus....and something else that made it smell sour. Was not a fan of this one.

Having not been a fan of the original series of Bvlgari Omnia fragrances, I had fairly low expectations for this one. Ionones loom large in Omnia Cristalline L'Eau de Parfum, sweetness and violets or iris or heliotrope or synthetic facsimiles--as you like. A few people have made references to Guerlain L'Instant Magic and Kenzo Flower, and I have to say that I agree that there is some overlap here. I also thought of Balenciaga Paris. Again, there is a lot of ionone activity going on in this composition!

I am pleasantly surprised at the wearability of this fragrance, given that I found the green, the purple, and the white versions utterly wearable. The first Omnia was rather nice but incredibly ephemeral, so I never acquired a bottle. I just skipped the coral entry altogether--why bother? I thought.

But I was sent a manufacturer's carded sample of this sweet little thing, and I have to say that it smells okay. I happen to like ionones, though. I'd recommend this to people who like the latest range of violet-esque fragrances being offered in the mainstream these days. This one is a bit musky, but in a clean way. Not quite to the point of clean diapers (as in Kenzo Flower), but moving in that direction. Less powdery and more watery, I'd say.

This is floral perfume, very soft and tender. Fresh. Fortunately inoffensive.
SO pure and innocent.
The scent is wearable and lovely, but I wouldn't wear it just because it doesn't represent me and my personality.

crescentsho
crescentsho

I got a sample vial from Sephora. very nice and warm. I love balsamic. good longevity too. buy? YES

Sapphi9
Sapphi9

I accidentally purchased this in a hurry at Sephora while intending to purchase the original crystalline EDT. Imagine my surprise when I got home and started spritzing away. VANILLA. VANILLA EVERYWHERE. The clean soapy notes of the original are still there, so at first I thought perhaps this was some terrible reformulation mistake. Once I realized my error, I took a closer look at this one. What I originally mistook to be vanilla must be the heliotrope and benzoin. Unfortunately on my skin, anything that remotely smells like vanilla ends up smelling like vanilla and nothing but vanilla. This usually means it gets overly sweet and cloying. To it's credit, it didn't get overly sweet or induce a migraine. However, I do agree with the reviewer who stated the drydown is a bit generic.
All things considered, I just don't do vanilla-esque scents for the previously mentioned reason and so it will be going back. I think this one is nice, just not for me. I would be great if you liked the original but perhaps want something a bit more cozy and less aquatic/cool.

stephb
stephb

I agree with elenian...this is not fresh or clean on me at all. Based on the description, I should like it. I don't get crispness, warmth or musk. Something in it turns very cloying on me almost instantly. I waited for the dry down but it was still there, though I could smell some faint powdery notes very faintly. It almost smells unisex on me. This and D&G Light Blue did this on me. I can't wait to get it off. It just doesn't work with my body chemistry I guess.

lizardqueen
lizardqueen

I adore the original Omnia and like Omnia Crystalline EDT. The EDP falls somewhere in the middle for me. It may actually have more in common with the original Omnia with its warm, woody base (I get a lot of sandalwood in the dry down, which I love). Unlike the EDT, this doesn't have the same nashi pear/citrus opening and cool ethereality. Instead, it's more powdery, floral, and generally warmer than the EDT. Others have described it as romantic. To me, the iris note lends it a certain melancholy--so romantic, yes, but in the sense of longing. It hardly projects at all, but it's quite tenacious, lingering beautifully on clothes and scarves. The more I wear it, the more entranced I become.

sapramiška
sapramiška

For me, this one is elegant and feminine.
In my oppinion it's appropriate for a sophisticated and dignified women with a romantic vibe.
Beautiful!

wendy58
wendy58

I much prefer this version to the eau de toilette. It is fresh, but also soft and powdery and is not too sweet. It isn't particularly strong, though it does linger on clothes or scarves, which is always lovely. I'm really impressed with this one and think it's ideal for someone wanting a grown-up, sophisticated and powdery fragrance.

SeleneHdez
SeleneHdez

Si comparte sentimiento con el EDT, pero esta me pareció terrosa, mas seria; el EDT es lo contrario: alegría, frescura.

Frayja
Frayja

I prefer the EDT version !

elenian
elenian

My experience with this is not good.I was at the airport the other day and i thought to give it a try...Although since now i ve been wearing the edt version and i thought that it was so much uplifting and fresh and perfect, when i tested that i felt after half an hour so sick!I couldnt stand it.No freshness, no clean smell, nothing! I totally disliked it and i still love the edt version!

clausa
clausa

nothing lasts, do not buy it.

lucimar123
lucimar123

Me recuerda el elle de Yves Saint Laurent, mas suave , es rico pero un poco seria para mi gusto, es elegante y discreta sin pasar despercebido.

I have a sample of this and, while I find it quite lovely, I don't think it's a perfume that "I have to have"!....
It's a "muted" scent, as opposed to zesty or sparkly if that makes any sense.
I really love the lotus in the opening, its very calming and zen-like, then I get a creamy sandalwood and benzoin in the drydown. I'm not too crazy about the vanilla, it ruined it a bit to my nose as it morphed the whole composition into something sweeter and rendered it quite "common". But where it gets a strong thumb down from me it's the longevity and sillage: about 2 hours top and it's very very close.
So overall a calming, soft and creamy perfume, perfect for the office or for any profession that requires skin scents or no scents at all, as I doubt that anyone could get overpowered by this gentle "introvert" composition.

VqueenLeigh

This is absolutely beautiful whilst the original crystalline edt has more woody composition this one has more of the citrus fruity blend at the start which is lovely and fresh. Silage wise I would think depending on the person would probably last only 4 hours or so. It smells like its has more blonde wood and musky powdery base. I like it more then the original as I don't like to much woody scent on me personal.
Really lovely really want it for Christmas this year.

PastelMoon
PastelMoon

I need to have this. I'm a fan of Bvlgari and this scent is executed quite well. Rosy, powdery, calming and heavenly. I wish it was stronger, projected better but Bvlgari scents all have that particular softness about them. Very 'ivory' scent. Perfect for weddings, i guess.

Mochagirl
Mochagirl

I've read elsewhere too what someone mentioned here: that it's similar to L'Instant Magic by Guerlain. That was my signature scent for a long while, but after that it suddenly became too heavy and powdery for me. If this is a lighter alternative, I would be really happy. I have (and love) Onnia Green Jade and Omnia Coral from the series, and both share some middle and base notes that are similar to the Guerlain fragrance. May this one be even more reminiscent? Anyway, I'll have to try it in a few days (on skin, of course), when I have a chance, and decide myself.

UPDATE: At first, after trying on skin and clothes a few times, I didn't find this anything particular. But since I adore Green Jade and Coral, and this one is quite similar but much stronger and more long-lasting, I bought it, and don't regret it! It is a perfect and safe all-occasion perfume to replace of my former signature, its powdery qualities are much softer, the citrus is much more emphasized. Easy to love, but not ordinary, rather extremely sophisticated, even if it lacks extravagance.

Hanniepex
Hanniepex

Love at first try!:-)

must haves for women. Very feminine scent that lasts for a day. Even after I shower, the scent still sticks to my skin.
Powdery smell but very gentle on the nostrils. Leaves a good impression.
highly recommended!:)

Annetteflower
Annetteflower

Spent a whole half hour in airport testing many - this was far the most beautiful fragrance, floral but not sickly and the mid notes of warmth are just wonderful. It has great longevity and Im just delighted. My husband loves it also !!

sandijak
sandijak

I love Omnia Crystalline edt, but this one I don't like at all.

mirisfrik
mirisfrik

This is exactly what I wanted from Bvlgari - a more longlasting but the same smelling Omnia Crystalline. Well, when I say more longlasting, this sure doesn't mean very longlasting. it's 4 hours on my skin, but still, this is much longer than the edt version. I am glad that they din't change the smell.

sashaville
sashaville

I was looking for an everyday fresh, soft sweet perfume and then i smelt this on a strip and fell absolutely in love with it, i havent started using it,but when i do will cherish every moment cos it was all i was looking for and even more.
Very happy with my purchase!!!!!!

antonpan
antonpan

It seems that everything Alberto Morillas touches last years turns into another version of Kenzo Flower. In the Omnia Crystalline edp he enriched the original musky base of Omnia with his favourite rosy powdery notes. The result smells like a lighter Flower / Guerlain L'instant Magique with some Omnia inside.

ralucucky
ralucucky

Very nice, but way too soft for a eau de parfum.

shellpol
shellpol

Would love to try it...notes n reviews sound good...bottles pretty too

Nioi
Nioi

It's a soft, fresh, musky, sexy fragrance but I'm a little bit dissapointed because even thought I like the notes, it has even less longevity and sillage than the edt. Not what I've expected.

JenniferK
JenniferK

I was lucky enough to get a sneak preview of it, it is absolutely wonderful! I can not wait until it is out in stores!

VqueenLeigh

This sounds really magically I'm trying to think if the edt Blvgari crystalline was discontinued that was lovely very beautiful hopefully it shall arrive in Australian markets courses I want it!

Pari88
Pari88

This sounds lovely! And that bottle is GORGEOUS! I definitely want to try this asap.

Nuriyarose
Nuriyarose

powdery sweet ... reminde me linstant magic

asher.jessie
asher.jessie

Ohh, this sounds exciting!

It's unique, because every note is a common "background note," mostly just used to enhance, but never to define.

This'll be interesting, to see how the composition unfolds! I've never encountered a dominant lotus, orris, benzoin, or heliotrope fragrance.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Bvlgari Omnia Crystalline Eau de Parfum fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Bvlgari Omnia Crystalline Eau de Parfum, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Omnia Crystalline Eau de Parfum by Bvlgari. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Omnia Crystalline Eau de Parfum by Bvlgari represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.