Designers » B » Floral Aquatic « Groups

Omnia Green Jade Bvlgari for women

Omnia Green Jade Bvlgari for women
dislike

Omnia Green Jade Bvlgari for women Pictures Omnia Green Jade Bvlgari for women Pictures

After exciting, feminine editions by the house of Bvlgari - Omnia, Omnia Amethyste, Omnia Crystalline, another fragrance from this line was launched, Omnia Green Jade, and it will hit the shelves in February 2009.

Symbol of harmony and seduction, green jade will be aiming at population of younger women. Omnia Green Jade opens with fresh aromas of green mandarin and spring water, adding white peony, pear blossom and jasmine in the heart. Base notes incorporate pistachio, blond wood and musk.

Flacon has the same form as its antecedents, it is coloured in light green nuances combined with silver, and available as 25, 40 and 65 ml EDT. Besides EDT, the collection encompasses perfumed body care products – 200 ml shower bath and 200 ml body lotion.

Perfumer is Alberto Morillas.

Mandarin Orange Green Notes

Peony Jasmine Pear Blossom

Pistachio Woodsy Notes Musk

Omnia Green Jade Fragrance Reviews

Dara813
Dara813

I have never smelled pistaschio in a perfume before but it smells wonderful. At first it is very woodsy, fresh, and crisp; almost like the crystalline version. After about 5 minutes though, I start to smell something richer and more unique. The best way I can describe it is like the pistachio gelato they make back in my hometown on a beautiful summer's day. The Omnia line is just lovely. I like them all so far; they all have a similar quality but are beautiful in their own unique way at the same time.

st3vy
st3vy

I read one of the previous comment that "it starts off crisp and woodsy then settles quickly and becomes softer" --> totally agree

at 1st, i got bother with the alcohol smell? but when i use it on my skin.. the fragrance combines nicely for me

Reese1861
Reese1861

This was rewarding blind buy! I love it! Fresh and green - had to buy the lotion after getting the perfume I liked it so much!

CarmendyNola
CarmendyNola

This is a casual spring/summer day scent. Its evolution is sealed up pretty much in the first few minutes of wearing it, but I don't think thats a bad thing. It starts off crisp and woodsy, and you understand the green connection because of a strong sedgy note. It settles quickly and becomes softer and stays that way. It's got some longevity but on me the sillage is a bit weak. I don't mind though I actually prefer summer scents like this one to wear close to my skin. I haven't read this in the other reviews, but I get some white pepper in the middle notes. It's so nice and helps balance the green pear and powdery musk that dominate the finish. I also don't get much citrus from this scent, just the pear.

Kinda reminds me of the original Chanel Chance.

Nikkafragrance
Nikkafragrance

Although I am not a fan of woody scents OMNIA GREEN JADE smells like spring. So fresh, young and charming!

StellaXYH
StellaXYH

Omnia Green Jade smells quite vague to me. After a green peony opening, it settles down into a pale musky woody scent. It's demure, pleasant, but at the same time with a synthetic edge. I suppose mimicking nature is not its aim. It just creates a clean soft aura. There is also a slight nutty nuance, but I don't perceive it particulary as pistachio.

The sillage is soft and the longevity is around 5 hours. I find Omnia Green Jade an inoffensive soft woody fragrance, quite versatile, but I believe there are other more interesting fragrances while still being versatile.

i.kinga
i.kinga

This was my first from the Omnia line and I loved it soo much :) Perfect for spring and summer. This whole pistachio-woody scent is so joyful :) For me it is not at all similar to the original Omnia, having said that both are beautiful scents.

scented2014
scented2014

was choosing btw this and Herba Fresca by Guerlain. took this one for its longevity. to me it smells greeny-powdery. very nice!

rickyfreaky13
rickyfreaky13

THE BEST from all Omnia lines... That's all i can say!

sacha-grey
sacha-grey

Upon initial spray, Jade shows presence of pistachio but wrapped up with bitter musk (bitterness due to the mandarin). I don't know why, but I get a rootbeerness out of it, just a little at the beginning

This scent is very gender neutral, more masculine at the top and more feminine towards the end. The drydown reminds me of sweet pistachio ice cream. How odd because other reviewers are mentioning its freshness.

About a month ago, received this through a swap. I doubt it's a counterfeit because it last really long despite how light is. Could be older or who knows?

I can understand the love, like and dislike ratio because it's absolutely non offensive, however not at all impressive. Don't reach for this very often.

lirael00
lirael00

I really like all the fragrances that are in Omnia collection but this one is my favourite. It's fresh, almost aquatic I would say. It's very gentle, but I mean the whole image already shows that this's not gonna be a very loud perfume. The openning is more green and the drydown is powdery, musky. If you're looking for your everyday perfume, here's one. I'll be wearing it in the upcoming summer. Can't wait.

This is another enjoyable Omnia. It's powdery and sweet. There are woody notes and floral notes in it. I think peony and jasmine are nice and soft in this one.
This perfume reminds me of hot summer days and blooming flowers in the garden. I would love to wear it, it's quite elegant.
I like this Omnia the most, though the other ones are also very good.

bren400
bren400

I was hoping for this to smell better than the original. The bottle is exceptional and has that pretty and inviting green, I HAD to try it. This has kind of a musky, men's deodorant funky vibe to it. Tried it 3 times, a few months apart...can't stand it. I still haven't smelled AT LEAST an ok Crystalline:-( I didn't like Coral-though I must try again. So I will have to try the rest from the line. Hope I like one of them so I can add that pretty bottle to my collection.

perfumeaddiction
perfumeaddiction

An extremely easy to wear scent that is soft and non offensive. If you enjoy Prada Infusion D'ris then you most likely will enjoy this one. Very much on the same lines. Soft and extremely feminine. A safe one to grab and spray if your having an unsure moment of what to wear. Very fresh. I think this is a perfect choice for the upcoming summer months. Not a silage monster by any means but people who get within an arms length will smell you and wonder what is that lovely soft scent she is wearing. My husband enjoys this one on me as well.

tigsi
tigsi

I don't get the "bad longevity", this thing lingers on my skin 12+ hours even if I have a shower/wash my hands!(i guess it depends on your skin)
For the scent itself: I find it extremely pleasent, very easy to wear, very fresh, green- but not overly grassy- more like spring meadow with flowers and blossomed trees green. Very floral on my skin, I don't get the pistachio at all :(. The drydown is my favourite- floral-y, jasmin-y goodness, still fresh, still kind of grassy, bit woody. Now, it's not my cup of tea, just because I don't wear floral scents at all(with the exeption of rose scents :D), but it's nice anyways, noting bad about it, great spring and summer scent, perfect even.
Two thumbs up!

SeleneHdez
SeleneHdez

Me gusta y mucho, no es pesada, es fresca, alegre, y si tiene un toque polvoso desde el inicio, en general me hace sentir muy optimista.

No se identificar bien a que huele, pero se notan toques verdes, algo de jazmín, mandarina, y no se, yo le siento un toque de limón como en versence.

Su estela es media, tirándole a baja, y su duración excelente, en mi más de 10 horas. Me parece muy buena para el disfrute personal.

edwardnr17
edwardnr17

Fresh and 'wet' but very close to Prada pour homme / prada iris. I love pistachios and it's fun to be able to wear "them". Unfortunately bad longevity like the other omnia's.

Krishna Kiani
Krishna Kiani

Watery fresh, powdery, green, woody at first spray. Nearly smells like baby oil for me. But after that the peony & musk start to comes up. Soft, beautiful, inoffensive. Feels like swimming in a waterfall pond, deep in a green forest. Flowing beauty like waterfalls, fresh like wet leaves. Suitable for everyday wear & good longevity.

RosemaryVesper
RosemaryVesper

Peppery, fresh, and unique. Not complex, fairly linear in comparison to many scents, but beautiful on balmy Summer days. This always attracts loads of compliments, particularly from men, who seem to appreciate that it is refreshing, un-'perfumey', and not sickeningly sweet.

LisaMari
LisaMari

Definitely pistachio - this is a warm, green scent with a clean sweetness.

Pinup6
Pinup6

I am a tad disappointed with it's chemistry on my skin.
The shower gel smells heavenly, as for the scent itself just dries down a very annoying sweet floral on me.
I still get a hint of citrus...but the floral is overpowering the entire fragrance.

I am not at all into sweet fragrances and try to shy away from fruity and sweet smells.
I was expecting a bit more on the musky citrusy side, like the shower gel.
That is not at all what the fragrance gives me.

quinni
quinni

soft and feminine...definitely a second buy!!!

luxlover
luxlover

A fresh citrus thats very wearable. I'm not a fan of citrusy perfumes but this one doesn't hurt my nose nor cause headaches like others I tried. It's soft enough and I can overspray it, but I have to say that this is my least favorite among the Omnias. Just nothing special about it and the aquatic touch wasn't so feminine. Moderate longevity on me.

Orsyna
Orsyna

Not my taste..strong citrus like insect killer...

Taxidermy
Taxidermy

Omnia Crystalline + Infusion d'Iris = Omnia Green Jade

dipisor
dipisor

It's a weird smell at the beginning, but after a while it's really nice, you just need some time to adapt.

mayaxylena
mayaxylena

Ah I love this perfume so much.. it's been my signature for 3 years when I was in high school. I have a lot of things and memories I can talk about but unfortunately my English sucks, lol
The points are:
+This is very long lasting
+Soft but can fill 1 room :D
+Smells expensive lol

Only 3 words for you Jade, I miss you!

rthgdess
rthgdess

I wear the original Omnia on occasion and this is just as lovely. It has the same soft feeling to it, but this one is cool, wet, and green rather than warm and spicy. The bottle color is the perfect representation of this fragrance. It's very calming, and perfect for warmer weather. As strange as the pistachio note sounds, it meshes really well, providing a slightly creamy/nuttiness to the woody base. Like Omnia, the sillage is not aggressive. Pleasant is the right word for this one.

Mochagirl
Mochagirl

A very promising candidate to become my next signature fragrance. I've been craving for this for so long, and now I couldn't resist buying it. Although it's very hot right now, and people say it's a typical spring fragrance, I use it every other day, and love it. Of course, the pistachio note is most attractive for me as well, but I also adore the green mandarin, the pear blossom,and some of the rest. The name "green jade" fits the scent perfectly.

Update: It did become my new signature, since in the long run I found it more pleasant than Omnia Coral. It is elegant and creamy, light, fresh and powdery at the same time - something I've never experienced with other fragrances.

Blueneon
Blueneon

Just got this in the mail and have been wearing it for a few hours.
I can't figure out how I feel about Green Jade.
I'm having mixed first impressions.

First few sprays were disappointing. It smelled like nothing but wet naps/baby wipes to me. Not good.
However, once it starts to set in, I started getting a slight floral. It's extremely light, but actually very comforting.
This fragrance will have to grow on me.
I don't love it like I loved Crystaline and Coral, but I can see myself reaching for it occasionally.

It's definitely a Spring, maybe early Summer fragrance to me.

flower
flower

All I smell is powder on my skin. I don't get an aquatic smell at all :-(

zant
zant

I really wanted to love this fragrance. On me, it's a clean, fresh aquatic floral that disappeared completely after half an hour. If it had better lasting power, this would be a perfect summer scent.

Edit 6/2014: Revisited my sample, same conclusion. It almost disappeared after about a half hour but turns out, if I glue my nose to my wrist, I can smell this lovely nutty, musky, woody drydown. It's very faint, but it's there. And turns out, there is actually a pistachio note after all! Makes the lack of longevity/sillage all the more disappointing.

fellini
fellini

Soft velvet pistachio))

Garden.Wren
Garden.Wren

Luckily I only bought a miniature bottle of this to test it out. I'm really bad about buying blind. I really wanted to like this one... I love green, green, green... The color, the feel, the taste, the smell. Nothing makes me happier than smelling fresh mowed grass, the spicy aroma of tomato leaves, freshly sliced cucumber, cilantro, the list goes on and on. Green has so many variations, hues, flavors, scents... To me, this smelled rancid and sour - even on my clothing... Not green at all. I was expecting a lushious, almost creamy, light green woody floral. Let down of the year. Super scrubber for sure.
Then again, maybe I got a bad mini. Perhaps I'll try this again sometime.

Creamy greenness. I get mandarin sweetness versus citric sharpness. Clean, feminine. The white florals are not at all indolic. There is no sex appeal to this scent. It's sort of a "fresh scrubbed" fragrance. Office or casual wear. Strictly daytime and best in spring, in my opinion. Too creamy for summer.

kankri
kankri

I think, with the bottle and name, you would've expected something greener, lusher. But it isn't. Rather, it's very citric, clean and fresh. Very modern then, I would guess. On me the strongest note is orange; there's lots and lots of acidic orange in here. Spritzy and refreshing, I imagine carbonation and drinking soda, it's that strong. There's quite a few flowers on the edge of the fragrance, but I can't really identify what they're supposed to be. I definitely don't get jasmine/peony/pear blossom, just a generic florality. And behind that, there's pistachio, buttery and nutty and warm. Too bad it's very weak. I'm not sure I'd recognize it if it weren't listed.

As the fragrance warms on my skin, the flowers push themselves to the front of the crowd and stays there. The fizzy orange remains fizzy orange, and the pistachio stays pistachio. It doesn't change much beyond that.

I don't really understand these notes. They don't blend together, and they don't really contribute anything to each other. It's like all the different facets are fighting, not to say this is offensive or that it packs a punch or anything like that. Omnia Green Jade is actually very weak, it lasts barely 3-4 hours and has next to no sillage. Very inoffensive, but uninteresting. On the other hand, it's pretty inexpensive.

xabaras
xabaras

I must say I had bought Omnia Green Jade attracted by the pistacchio note. I naively thought it would smell woody and soothing. It was a blind buy from a time when I was not wise.
It reminds me of a bus load of perfumed old ladies in a gift shop. Yes it is perfume, but it is a whirlpoool of undefinable flowers with an acidic background and a strange soapy drydown. I can't put my finger on any single clear detectable note and this sends my brain into override. I don't think I'll ever wear it. It obviously doesn't develop on my skin as it should.Very disappointed.

rmadarang29
rmadarang29

I love this scent so much. clean and fresh and feminine. not overpowering. I also wear it in the evening and I can sleep on it. this will be my favourite clean fresh scent for all times. I will repurchase it again.

kellbell73
kellbell73

Super sharp and synthetic smell. Gave me a raging headache. I gave this away as fast as I could.

Londonchick
Londonchick

This has many notes I like so I expected more but its not a winner for me.
Its a bit synthetic and to me there was just too much going on and very little of it working.
One I can delete from my list. Reminds me a little of Elizabeth Arden Green tea
But not even really as good as that so :-/
Perhaps it just didnt work with my chemistry. Its not terrible or offensive but its not good either.

olitunia
olitunia

I bought this perfume looking for sort of a replacement for the Extreme eau Vert and it has been a disappointment.
It's much more sweet and light and girly than I would expect a Bvlgari perfume to be. You can sense the green tea in it but it is not really the strongest note.
I am not a huge fan, the scent lasts a long time on my skin, the bottle is really nice and the fragrance itself is not bad, but it could have been better. Especially considering its' original price and the brand.

iamjennyrobyn
iamjennyrobyn

It smells nice if you go feminine or woodsy scent.. It's feminine but a bit too "manly"" for my taste. I gave this away.

mmw2014
mmw2014

Very nice! It took me a little while to come around to; when I first tried it,I hated it. Just give it a chance to really wow you!

dinhhamy
dinhhamy

a gift from my uncle..well, it's not suitable for me :( i've got dizzy. So sad

lulu7898
lulu7898

I wanted to find out what pistachio would be like in a scent (I love eating them). This smells very fresh and green--hence the name I guess. The scent looks like the bottle and vice versa...I'm picking up a little spiciness but have no idea what that may be from? Seems like a cozy fragrace and one that is not scary to other people. Now at 5 hours later, I smell wood--reminds me of pencil sharpener shavings (not a bad thing at all).

Claudia.ramos22
Claudia.ramos22

This is one of my favourites. It's very individualistic ,remarkable but descreet at the same time. It reminds me of the far east :green tea, japanese cherry, and it brings a lot of inner peace . After I've put it on, I immediately feel more relaxed.It's like an Aroma Therapy for me. I like the fact that it's not overpowering so it doesn't make me sick.The most beautiful fact about this perfume is that it gives different sensations ,in different seasons.

Melodie79
Melodie79

This is a beautiful fragrance, soft, feminine serene.I don't get any aquatic notes, the dry down is lovely. Recommended to anyone who doesn't mind re-applying several timesa a day.Staying power unfortunately is what lets this bvlgari masterpiece down.

Peachysugarbuns
Peachysugarbuns

I blind bought this at Ross because I read somewhere that it was like Prada's Infusion d'Iris but warmer, which sounded PERFECT for my tastes. Turns out, yes, it's pretty awesome.

If Burberry The Beat, Infusion d'Iris and some chilled green tea had a three-way and then somehow had a baby = what GJ smells like on me.

This is a nice, fresh one compared to my ambers, musks and gourmands. Greens can turn sour on me, but not this one - it gets powdery! YAY!

fath1ma
fath1ma

I'm surprise for this page that shows, Green Jade similar to Au the Vert ! I don't smell tea which it dominates in ATV, GJ very green floral, more loveable, feminine and more last. Awesome, it last more than 6 hours on my skin! Sprayed at 9 pm, GJ still presented at 6 am.

neciaczerniecki
neciaczerniecki

This one is okay. I just purchased the 1.3 for 30 bucks and I'm kind of upset. It is not as Green as i was hoping, more musky and on me very powdery. smells clean and I don't dislike it. Just wish it was more green.

Piney
Piney

Quite green but in a good way. Dry down is just so good. I have all the omnia scents and all are very good. Even the longevity is good specially when you apply it on yr clothes. Try this and other omnia scents can't go wrong

heatherine
heatherine

Received my mini in the mail yesterday, and I couldn't wait to apply it. It smelled gorgeous in the bottle. I loved the opening of OMNIA JADE on my skin, but it faded so fast that I had a hard time even discerning any middle or base notes. I was so looking forward to the pistachio note, and after my first application and that glorious, green, citrusy-jasmine-y opening I felt sure it would develop into a winner and I couldn't wait for the other notes to appear. Unfortunately this was not to be; two hours later - OMNIA JADE had deserted me. The only thing left was a faint trail of green...which is nice, but not worth the price of a FB at SRP. I would be willing to gamble on a FB at deep discount, since having an atomizer may increase the sillage and longetivity and it is a lovely fresh scent. *Sigh!* Pistachio, perhaps we may meet somewhere else in time.

TheAlyssaVega
TheAlyssaVega

Feels like inside me waking up again a long-forgotten love for BVLGARI.
For a long time I looked for a daytime fragrance for the spring or summer, and already despairing suddenly remembered about Omnia Green Jade, which was presented to me in November.
Unpacked, put them...
Oh God, how beautiful it is in the opening and at the end. It's such a gentle, light, a little Pre-Powdered, with hints of green notes, which do not allow him to become suffocating. After full disclosure, it smells pistachio-wood powder, which envelops you as a veil. And jasmine ... I had a jasmine before, but I'm not yet met any one like this one. It is like a diamond with high quality squared edges. It is not like other jasmine perfume, it is extravagant and extraordinary. It has his own signature style. I recognize it in a million.
As for his persistence, It kept it on the body of 12-15 hours, on the hair - all of two days, and even more.
BVLGARI embodies glamor and luxury of the radiance of precious stones. Omnia Green Jade is the cleanest-cut diamond, among their perfume.
How could it be otherwise...

This is a soft comforting and relaxing scent. Subtle and feminine, soft florals, and the tiniest hint of citrus. I don't find this particulary green or aquatic on the skin. Rather it is a soft floral scent, wearable year round when you want to feel girly and pretty but not sugary sweet.

icekat
icekat

Who could think that pistachio could be so attractive in a perfume? I certainly did not think so until I tried this little gem with its unusual composition of fragrant peony, woods and of course very sophisticated and delicious pistachio. Green Jade captures the allure of green, floral and refreshing without being too sharp. It is certainly a summer scent for me and it does smell lovely and natural but surprisingly it does not remind me of a natural wilderness. Green Jade rather captures the modern and fashionable style of an urban environment. It is all about balance and moderation. The composition never appears too strong or overpowering but provides a lovely but discreet aura of sophistication that feels both, modern and chic.

The fragrance opens with lovely notes of mandarin orange. The pistachio note is quite noticeable right from the start. The heart notes develop into a nice bouquet of peonies and jasmine. The pistachio note still shines through and gives the composition depth and warmth. The dry down is mostly woods and of course the pistachio again.

(My overall score is 7.5/10) Bvlgari certainly created a nice and easy to wear scent. It is perfect on a hot summer day for going out to shops or to restaurants or even to a business meeting. The perfume has close to the skin sillage but I do get compliments while wearing it. I re-apply it throughout a day multiple times though. The longevity is not that great.

smelling_gr8
smelling_gr8

Ok so I hesitated with this review until I wore the fragrance for the whole 24 hours. First things first, I love the bottle design and I love the colour of the bottle. The scent in itself is interesting, I get the creamy pistachio (like pistachio ice cream) and some faint floral stuff. I love the pistachio scent very much in fact but the trouble is the fragrance has poor longevity, yes I know it's eau de toilette formulation but even so...I had to put lots and lots on for it to last 6 hours on my skin. This would be definitely suited for a hot sunny day on the beech. Despite the poor longevity I would consider buying a full size once in a while as it is unusual and pleasant.

Jan246
Jan246

Bvlgari used to have a fragrance Bvlgari Green Tea. They stopped that product some time ago. Well, believe me, it's back. I tried Green Jade today and it is exactly the same as Green Tea. New package, new name....but the same great smell.

Enchntress
Enchntress

Another Omnia I adore, although as with all of Bvlgari scents, it's a bit weak. The scent itself is fresh & clean with a bit of a warm feeling - just beautiful!!

I wish Bvlgari would also offer their frags in Parfum editions.

Aspendina
Aspendina

hmmm I really like this soft, gentle, sweet smell but it is to close to my Prada Candy so I think I will have return this :-( so nice but just don't need 2 that are so similar.

HUEbris
HUEbris

It's stable smell. It's like paper-work women who has covered softness and femininity.

anamalia
anamalia

Green jade is a very light and sheer white floral. It is quite citrusy at first, but not in an overpowering way. The pistacio note does not come across very heavily, but i do smell traces of it throughout the time that i wear it. It is a very chic perfume and light

ol' smeller
ol' smeller

Weak....doesn't last....very citrus....good office frag.

TigerEyes
TigerEyes

Fresh but not sharp citrus, very light fragrance that I keep in the refrigerator for hot days and one in my office drawer for the uplift of a light pick-me-up. Does not last longer than 10 minutes on my skin, but very nice to have around. I wouldn't pay full price for a scent with such a short duration, but it's a good buy discounted. The bottle is a fun shape, and the color is pretty too!

rheea oana
rheea oana

I wanted a Bvlgari and it took me a long time to figure out which one, mainly because Bvlgari is a very popular brand and every goosy goose is wearing one.

Well slap some feathers on me and call me Goosie because I bought one and I'm lovin' ever minute of it!
This is the only fragrance I ever received so many compliments.

Yes it does not have a moster silage nor is it super long lasting, but what it has it's sheerness, simplicity and most of all it is feminine.

So you get a whif of something citrus but not zesty or tart, more musk than flower and even less wood and pistachio(on me none at all and I would have loved more of that nutty quality).

It is quite linear no peaks in its evolution, aproximately 5-6 hours lasting and when it's gone it's gone, no trace , maybe a smidge of powders left.

If you like strong bold orientals and love a heavy base step away , but if you like a more "come close to me" kind of scent and don't want to a Pepe Le Pew trail after you -this is it.

And one more little tidbit-I found that all the Omnia flankers even the original one are quite similar, for me the top notes differ but half an hour later -same thing: woody musky soapy all the way.And last -vulcan knot bottle - what???!!??? every time I'm scared I will drop the bottle from my hand, major no no!

ralucucky
ralucucky

Too weak. I like the smell, but after 20 minutes it's gone. A green, nice perfume, but nothing special. Not worth the money.

kalios55
kalios55

Omnia Green Jade Bvlgari ...

A sheer, green, citrusy and florally feminine type of perfume.

Energizing the olfactory sense with such lovely and bright orange at the opening. The citrus is softened by sweet florals. Jasmine dominates peony in a very well-balance manner.

Several minutes later I smell something green (transparent and pretty) which accentuating the floral notes. Creamy nuttiness stays in the background. I do not get anything woodsy but there definely is some sort of soft spice in the dry down.

In general, white floral perfumes can get pretty heady and sharp. Although Green Jade is very well rounded. I think the scent is my favorite out of the 3 Omnias I have tried. I had Crytalline (way too ozonic) and Amethyste (way too sweet). The Omnia series last and project nicely. I still get whiffs of Green Jade from the back of my hand after 4 hours.

Omnia Green Jade Bvlgari .. Sweet and friendly airy floral scent that she is. What is to dislike :o)

Catty
Catty

Today, I wanted to buy a refreshing office fragrance, that was not so sharp-green as Cristalle.

A friend of mine introduced me to Omnia Jade and it´s really a sof green with the right powdery touch.

Green, fresh and very elegant! I loved it!

Very Nice Surprise! I fully recommend it!

Darinino_
Darinino_

I remember when i was wearing this perfume. I loved it so much. Its fresh with hint of mystery. Its not like all green fragrances,there is something what make it very elegant.

sunshineandroses
sunshineandroses

This is great if you like a green fragrance. It does smell a bit like a mens aftershave at first but not in a bad way. It has the fresh greeness that Elizabeth Arden Green Tea has but it's more exotic and almost Oriental. Just a little more oomph than the classic Green Tea fragrances. It's a little bit like Emeraude (another old classic favorite) but fresher and younger.
Try it if you like a green fragrance.

madamn
madamn

This perfume brings in mind "The Curious Case of Benjamin Button" - an unusual transformation from masculine to infantile. At the beginning it was very crispy fresh, green and masculine. It was settling down slowly, loosing its crispiness, calming down, turning powdery and mildly sweet. It reminded me of something I knew very well, even liked it... but what was it? After about four hours of smelling my wrist obsessively I've got it. Baby wet wipes! Delicate, pleasant, calm fragrance. I truly like it. Just not as a perfume.

fifaatm
fifaatm

One of my favorite. Absolutely georgeous.

Beautiful orange at first, then lovely powdery pistachios and woodsy notes that makes your mood felt very cozy and relaxed.

I prefer this than omnia crystalline. Imho crystalline has a sharp floral notes - i can't smell any floral notes in green jade.

I imagine crystalline is one of the triplets that's more energetic, carefree, while green jade is her sister that's graceful, soft spoken and warm hearted

(I haven't had Amethyst, so I can't compare it)

Pumpkin Pastel
Pumpkin Pastel

it kinda smelled like baby scented water at first and i was like...ummm...? but when it dries you really can smell the woodiness of this frag witha hint of pistachio...funny thing is...it smells different everytime i get a whiff of it on my wrists...doesn't last long either...some people are comparing it to crystalline....i don't think there's any connection between the two...they're completely different...

overall i'd give the scent a 6.5/10

ps: very suitable for spring...

iremk
iremk

I'm 34, I've been wearing perfumes since I was 17, I used so many different perfumes up to now, varying from Versace Red Jeans to Givenchy Ange ou Damon Le Secret etc. I like trying different kinds of perfumes and for quite a long time, I coudn't stick to any of it. I used Michael Kors Island regularly for 5 years, but two months ago I felt it was time to separate our ways, since I have changed myself so much that Island and me don't belong to each other any more. I've tried all different kinds of perfumes; Caleche Kelly, Wood pour femme, Bvlgari Jasmin Noiare, Tresor in Love,Eau de Merveilles, Elixir de Merveilles etc since then. At last I decided that I like perfumes which remind me my grandmother's backyard on a spring morning; with citrus blossoms, flower blossoms, grass, the tiny water canal and the trees all together ooze their smells in the air, just to share the happiness with you. Bvlgary Omnia Green Jade fits all; it is fresh,vibrant, elegant, quiet but confident; so confident that it is modest and it doesn't need to prove itself to anybody. The only thing is that, it doesnt stay like 8-12 hours.Yet, it doesnt leave me completely; at the end of the day I can still smell Green Jade as a very subtle kind of energy, like it is being a part of my aura, and that makes me happy. I wish it had an eDP version.

Layman
Layman

I love this perfume. I would not describe it as being weak, rather that is has poor lasting power. Today I was complimented on it, so it definitely is detectable. I would describe it as fresh, energetic and summery filled with life and body.

Lil Mju
Lil Mju

Well, this is nothing original - a frsh floral. But it's still very nice. It's very fresh and cooling, sort of like D&G's Light Blue. But if LB is nice, cool water with lemon and other citruses in it, this is cold, fresh, and almost ice.

To me, even the bottle and it's color scream out "Italy". I go to a small town in the hills near Florence. And a cloudy, cool Tuscan morning with all the fresh greens in the air would smell like this.

This is like Versace Versence's little sister. Versence dresses is chic, but not modern chic. Does smokey eyes or red lipstick. She is daring and challenging, and pretty serious. Omnia GJ doesn't put a pinch of makeup on herself. She is cute and relaxed. And very fresh.

7 out of ten cause it doesn't last long. But the scent is great!

SheShe
SheShe

I like the smell but in my opinion it's the weakest in the meaning of sillage of all Omnias together with Bvlgari Omnia. Pistachios are what I can sniff the most, together with something like plant juice. The fragrance stays very close to skin. I've liked it much lately because it's a nice green powdery scent, it doesn't happen often to me to wear "green" fragrance and like it.

azur
azur

I think Green Jade has been unfairly described by many as a perfume without personality and I would like to make an statement here in favor of its creator Mr. Morillas who I personally think is a Master of elegance. Omnia Green Jade is a very discrete perfume. At the beginning it feels like you just spray water but soon will its personality appear in a very soft and gentle manner. I sense pear, pistache, green leafes, very soft, elegant and discrete.

apassionforscent
apassionforscent

To me, this fragrance smells like the absence of all negativity. If the absence of all negativity (pure positivity) had a smell, I am sure this is what it would smell like.

It lacks something, and at the same time is surprises you every time you happen to catch a whiff of your wrists sprayed with it. What it lacks is a confusion, a darkness, a doubt. What it has is only sheer joy, a whiteness, a deep but ethereal greenness.

The birth of a positive soul, the growth and maturity of a queen.

ANGELICA07
ANGELICA07

Weeeeeeeeeeak, weeeeeeeeak, weaaaaaaaak, one of the weakest fragrances I (fortunately) know !!!! :-/
"Imperceptible" should be its name ....

Disappointing from a quality perfume house like Bulgari ....

daliflora

Well, I've recently given this fragrance a second chance, and I may say my first impression that it was "inexpressive" was a bit unjust (you can see my previous review below). After a while, the pistachio note gives an interesting twist to the floral notes on the middle, which is calming and yet invigorating. I may even like it, though I'm not sure I would wear this scent and would ever bother to buy it.

Nadia Beatriz
Nadia Beatriz

well.. i´ve tried this one twice.. and i agree with some people.. the smell is very weak.. i couldnt smell almost anything.. but.. what i did.. i liked it.. but i would not spend my money on this.. i like the omnias but this one is very weak in my skin..

daliflora

I've tried it once but honestly it seemed very weak and inexpressive. Probably the idea was to make it a subtle fragrance, but I could smell almost anything.
With all due respect for Alberto Morillas, 3/5.

It's not a very very floral scent. Actually it's more nutty woody and powdery than anything, so guys and girls could share this. The bottle is great for a collector. For those who likes something more potent like Shalimar or Guerlain. Don't bother with this one because it may be too light and sheer for you.

gvendi
gvendi

I really love this fragrance, it's clean, a little bit soapy, floral-green, very refreshing. I don't consider it aquatic. On me the lasting power is very good. I think it's very good especially during the springtime and I am happy I have found it.

JazzBirdSinger
JazzBirdSinger

i'm in olfactory heaven when i wear this. truth be told, all the omnia series is just exceptional. the original and the green jade are so gorgeous.
this open with a tart green mandarin which is made savory from the salted pistachios (think the delicious green nut along with its salted smooth blond shell).
there is a smoothness, a tartness an almost edible aspect to this perfume.
a green fragrance to be sure. aquatic?
perhaps from the salt of the pistachio, is equated with the the salt of the sea. okay, i can see that. but this is just lovely. i don't feel like i blend in when i wear this, au contraire mon frere! this is one of those perfumes that works so gorgeous with my chemistry, i feel like i'm enveleoped in a velvet green cloud and want all to smell me. merci, monsieur morillas!

Eleiria
Eleiria

Omnia Green Jade is a soapy, soft and sweet little perfume. I like it. It has a character but it's a very soft, very pale one. Good for those days when you just want to blend in the crowd, just like how a single tree blends in a forest...

servana
servana

I like this better than omnia crystalline. It's less floral and more fresh. However the scent is a little too "green" for me. I don't even know how to describe it, it's just a really green scent.. I still like it though, just not a stand-out favourite for me.

Pierina
Pierina

I am just amazed that this is classified as an aquatic..
I have 2 friends who wear this and I always smell beautiful woods and spices.
On one friend they are delicate warm clean spice.
On my other more sweet floriental spice. I asked my mate lastnight if she was wearing Prada or Gucci by Gucci.
No aquatics and the notes listed support this.
regardless it is a sophisticated and lovely fume, really nicely balance with elegant sillage.
I think I will purchase but will sample first, just in case :)

Eos
Eos

Soapy green, ozone and woody notes dominate this perfume. This bares a striking resemblance to Versace's Versense minus the fig notes. For me there was nothing fresh about this fragrance, it was rather soapy with a blunt woody dry down. Definitely try before you buy.

Kazorwaman
Kazorwaman

This one reminds me about Prada Iris :)
Omnea Green is so light, fresh, romantic and POWDERY :) I LOVE powdery!!!
Alittle bit more floral at the dry-down than Prada, but so nice and fresh, might be little bit sweet too.
Fell in love with this one at first sniff :)

21/7-11: Just have to add: after been using it for a while: Prada has MUCH longer staying-power!!!

At first I thought I might like it, but the more I tested my sample the less I liked it. In the end it was too green for me.

aniab
aniab

I don't know why it literally makes me sick!

spoombung
spoombung

Wow, this is beautiful and sits very firmly in the subtle Bulgari style; tea, light floral, citrus and slightly nutty, musky drydown.

It's really quite lovely, unisexual (despite being aimed at women) and I think it's the best from Bulgari since the original Pour Homme (which it bears a heavy resemblance to in my opinion).

Comes in a drop-dead-gorgeous, heart shaped bottle that reminds me of a lighter (as well as the regular designer bottle).

Underrated, in my opinion.

jonesfia
jonesfia

Love the fragrance but like all the Bvlgari perfumes I have tried it does not last long on the skin.

derkargy
derkargy

Although Green Jade doesn't last more than a couple of hours on my skin,I love it.I also find a slight essence of tea among its ingredients.

vtothek
vtothek

This perfume reminds me of Spring, particularly of the dry down of a rainy day in April. The first spray is juicy, citrusy and refreshing. The dry down, while pleasant, is nothing special. It turns into a very powdery jasmine in the end, that kind of just sinks into the background. This is not a "Look at me!" smell, but one you can wear to the office or out for a jog and get your own enjoyment out of. Not bad, but I'm not sure if it's a buy for me.

caki
caki

I like the smeel but unfortunately it doesn't last on my skin.

exquisitegyal
exquisitegyal

It was love at first smell. I got this small gift box with perfume/lotion combo and the soft but beautiful smell is somewhat a reminiscence of a childhood memory for me...
I cant wait to buy the 75ml as soon as i'm done with this sample!

p0lita
p0lita

It's a very light and fresh fragrance that I'd wear on a summer vacation.

eselsam
eselsam

Green Jade is a nice surprise. The mandarin scent splashes like a fresh ocean wave and pistachio invades every part of your skin so quickly.It got along with my skin perfectly and my hubby adores it.

Nat13
Nat13

I bought this recently when wanting an easy wearing casual scent coming in to the Aussie summer, that would suit many occasions, something subtle, pleasant to all, ya know, just a good versatile easy going frag, ...and that I have certainly got.

The first thought coming to mind when smelling this is of a much adored cousin who always smells so good in her sig scent White Linen. So I guess this smells along the lines of White Linen to me even tho they barely share any notes. Go figure ..lol.

I'm not really detecting the top notes distinctly/individually, tho the freshness of them is definitely there. This goes more straight to the heart for me and I do love the body of this perfume, but the dry down is where I get disappointed. This does not smell 'woodsy' or 'nutty' to me, it smells herbaceous, and whilst I quite like herbaceous scents, this has too much of a tea leaf like smell coming through putting a bit of a dampner on the heart of the frag. I still really like it, but tone that tea thing down and I would be in heaven.

I usually like the more classic bottle designs, but am quite partial to this one just for being different, but that is where the appreciation stops. What's with the plastic bottle? Even cheap and nasty stuff comes in glass bottles, so that is a bit of a negative point, as is the dysfunctional sprayer that emits the perfume in fluctuating amounts and unevenly. One second you have a half emitted mist, the next a full on stream is hitting you. It even feels as dodgy and flimsy in your hand to operate as it actually is.

This frag stay very close to the skin, but on me only lasts a few hours, so I dont expect this bottle (2.2/65ml)to be lasting too long.

All in all tho, I probably could have made a better selection for it's intended purpose, I dont think I would buy it again, but I shall enjoy wearing it while I have it all the same.

I usually detest floral aquatics. They always seem too acidic or too sythetic to my nose. Omnia Green Jade was a nice change, something that if I was given it as a gift, I would definitely wear it every now and then.

Somewhat similar to other fresh, green scents on the market, like Miss Dior Cherie L'eau and Versace Versense, Omnia Green Jade embraces the new, modernistic and very popular Summer scents of today. Although it is nowhere near unique, I do like this fragrance.

Simplistic in its nature, it's nothing out of the ordinary, but it is rather pleasant. Fresh and 'cucumbery' in some ways, it seems like more of a clean, musky and green Spring scent rather than a scent for Summer. Although I have mentioned above that it isn't as synthetic as other floral aquatics, I will mention that there is a subtle green chemical note hidden in the heart, that can be unpleasant when inhaling deeply.

I was only beginning to enjoy this fragrance when it began to fade rather quickly, showing poor signs of longevity. I am somewhat disappointed in the whole Omnia series for this reason alone.

mseidoom
mseidoom

I have the mini of this, and it's annoying to open! I had to transfer it to another bottle. Anyway, I smelled it on a scent strip first. At the time, it was similar to Prada Infusion d'Iris, but with less cedar. Now that I got to sample the liquid, it's very green and has a grassy feel to it. Also, it reminded me of She Wood a little, but I think She Wood was more woodier. It's a nice scent, but doesn't last long in my opinion.

lilysuwandi
lilysuwandi

Beautiful, sexy and perfect for dating. Adore this fragrance from bvlgari and expected more later on.

Maki
Maki

To me this is the mature version of Petits et Mamans and the younger version of BVL. In between both, so to speak.
Powdery drydown. Soft and non-offensive, won't harm anyone but, like I wrote in my review of Jasmin Noire, nothing new to discover...

Sigh....

verity
verity

This is a spray and go, ie; uncomplicated I want to smell fresh scent. Thats it for me, nothing out of the ordinary but I'm happy with the overall fragrance as its on the soft powdery side with a nod of vanilla mixed with some minty fresh green notes. Pleasant and unoffensive, but definitely not one of my chosen sexy or mysterious scents.

Verscense is similar to me, but is colder and lacks the pretty powdery quality of Green Jade.

Manya
Manya

As everyone else here, I found this fragrance very soft and feminine, maybe a tad too light - I wish I could smell it more distinctly after two hours.

The pistachio is definitely there - but it's not a strong chemical scent, like some pistachio-flavoured ice-creams can be. The peony makes it all just the right amount of flowery-sweet.
It is very delicate indeed.
I would classify this more as a skin scent, for lovers of subtle perfumes.

For me, this lacks a certain something which would make it if not unforgettable, at least recognisable. It's hard to believe this comes from the same house which made Jasmin Noir!

delphine67
delphine67

Very soft and feminine scent. I like it. Its not overwelming, so perfect on a summers day.It has a pistacio woodsy smell

miss.elle
miss.elle

Green Jade isn't strong perfume.The smell is very aquatic, pleasant, soft, light-powdery.Perfect for everyday.

maja314
maja314

i like it, it´s a very nice fragrance for spring and summer, fresh and light and lifts you up. The different notes blend or fade into each other really nicely. People say they love smelling it on me but sadly i don´t smell it anymore after a couple of hours!Nice perfume for everyday wear. Almost finished my first bottle and will definitely buy another.

a.k.a.warum
a.k.a.warum

I get the cucumber in the beginning and pistachio from start to finish. The smell of pistachios is so real, at the same time it makes me question myself: is it smell of the real thing or is it an artful imitation? This perfume honestly makes me want to put it on again and compare it with a smell of a handful of pistachios. I guess the main thing here is that I want to wear it again, that's all that counts.

I do like both the smell and the lasting power, which is very strong. A little bit I put went a long way of a whole day, and I still could smell it in the morning.

I am a little surprised by the fact that it's classified as a floral aquatic, since I don't see any aquatic notes, but it does have some freshness to it that can be associated with water.

LuluCoconut
LuluCoconut

Omnia Green Jade opens very fresh and etherial, then it settles down mildly. The pistachio note is interesting although I found it too oily smelling and very sharp and musky on my skin.

It's very popular in my country, I guess a lot of women would like to wear Bulgari jewels, but get only to the fragrance,whether it suits them or not.

This scent is familiar,generic,for everiday wear, somehow more mature than I expected. Christalline is more to my liking but still too transparent and just as generic to be something impressive.

nirwana
nirwana

i love this smell! the first smell is so fresh and energetic. and the last is powdery, so calming and relaxing. every time i wear this, my friend gives me a compliment coz the pleasant smell. never boring wearing this. it's just perfect, not too strong but still last longer.

guest_mark.regus@yahoo.com
guest_mark.regus@yahoo.com

Hi I really love the scent of this Omnia Green.. I love Womens perfume instead of Mens.. Since I hate strong scent thats why I love womens scent.. This one has very lovely scent.. +639052449385..

guest_vera
guest_vera

I almost love this one.. except the fact that I smell vanilla! And I so hate vanilla.. ugh, makes me sick.

c3c
c3c

Green Jade evokes a mixed bag of opinions, love it or leave it it seems? I love it. I didn't care for Omnia, wasn't overly impressed by Omnia Amethyste, but Green Jade is absolutely full bottle worthy for me.

Creamy pistachio ice cream through out with a light floral opening, musky middle, and almost vanilla like quality to the dry down (the musk easing up a bit). I love it from start to finish. Very soft, slightly gourmand (think Pistachio ice cream ~ Baskin Robbins, yum!) light and comfortable. It's actually somewhat elegant, and wearable for most types of weather, winter through fall. But best on gray cloudy days where it seems to settle in snuggly on your skin like that super soft sweater you love.

Floritica64
Floritica64

Yet another masterpiece by Bvlgari.

With OMNIA GREEN JADE, Alberto "Chemical Albie" Morillas has finally made a believer out of me: in induction. Three out of three green liquids created by him induce feelings of queasiness and anxiety in me. Three out of three OMNIA edts which I have tried have been less than FB-worthy, to put it mildly.

Clearly, Mr. Morillas and I represent a perfume marriage made in hell. As he is the creator also of both MANIFESTO and INTUITION, in addition to HOT COUTURE and AQUA DI GIO, I can say that we have deeply conflicting chemistries. But that's okay, since not everyone is meant for everyone. There are people who like and even love each of these compositions, including OMNIA GREEN JADE. As for me, I was driven by my test this afternoon to go eat a packet of Sugar Babies. It's true, then, it appears, what I learned back in Psych 101: under conditions of extreme distress, animals will seek refuge in comfort food and often exhibit irrational eating patterns. Désolée!

Puma
Puma

I find it a little bit woody and sweet, but still it's very pleasurable summer/spring perfume.
I'm more into Omnia Crystalline.

LydiaLiu
LydiaLiu

The base note is too powdery, I don't like this green Omnia compared with the silver one.

Sanny
Sanny

This is very soft, wonderful for summer and morning wear... lovely

Carolinealgot
Carolinealgot

One year ago i didnt really like it i was more into Chrystalline but nowadays i would def buy Green Jade before Chrystalline :)

chemicalideas
chemicalideas

Tested this today and was very disappointed. The top notes were lovely and fresh- the mandarin was really noticable. But the dry down left much to be desired- a powdery sweet scent reminiscent of baby powder.

guest_Vanessa
guest_Vanessa

I must say that this is a wonderful cologone and the smell wonderfully alluring. I have used this cologone and many others by bvlgari and it is by far the best fragrance that I can wear. The scent lasts long after you are gone out of the wrong. The scent is not made for everyone's body chemistry, but it is made for mine

jae
jae

Hmm. I like this one, but it's not necessarily easy to love. I get no significant reminders of Omnia Crystalline at all. I do get the pistachio - almost within minutes after applying the fragrance. It's quite creamy, giving me the impresion that this is more of a comfort scent than the other Omnias. Omnia Crystalline suits guys better, IMO. But this is nice and I don't regret the purchase at all.

insolence
insolence

Top notes are so refreshing but then it dries to a very powdery scent. What a pity...

Victoria Regia
Victoria Regia

I agree with most of the reviews so far. Yes, it is subtle and ethereal, but I also get a sophisticated 20's vibe from it. Quite sensuous, in fact.

rikari
rikari

Delicate velvety fragrance, with a greenish launch, which is not stentorian altogether,, crisp, rather softly caressing. His flowery not stinging, but lingers about it as a breeze quoting a spring using. On not expressed one deep fragrance liking it was formed for him. There is not lust in him, but the harmonic cleanness fragrance gives a being assuaged delight lasting long with his powdered. Onto daily costume suitable, Bvlgari was my beloved perfume following tickets faithfully.

I like Omnia series.my favorite one is Omnia,but this one is my second favorite and the surprising point for me is how the smelling changes about this perfume!
it starts like a fresh blast,not very powerful,nor too fruity,but it's fresh and nice.it reminds me the smelling of fresh pistachio,when you're trying to make it out of it's crust.
but just give it 5 minutes and all that fresh smelling fades away,instead you have a complete Oriental Vanilla perfume.it's very similar to Miracle forever(lancome) at this time.I can smell nothing but a creamy,sweet gourmand scent.
again I gave it about 2 hours,when the oriental vanilla scent fades away too.I love the base notes.it's mild and living on my skin.a kind of unique smelling which is the best part of this perfume.
I wish I liked the middle notes too,but it's too loud and sweet.if it was always about top or base notes I would buy it for sure.

barbiot35
barbiot35

I'd name it "clean"...It reminds me the scent of the skin moistened with sea water...
It's incredible fresh at first spray and goes to a deep creaminess in hours because of musk on its base.And no peony or jasmine I've detected in it but the fresh opening and subtle musky end is remarkable...
And it lasts four to six hours on my skin without loosing its refreshing scent...

borntobepurple
borntobepurple

I like fresh green scents. So this def for people who like elizabeth green tea or Gucci envy me 2 . When applied first, smell is extremewly floral green. A very fresh indeed. After settling it turns woody . For lot of my friends it smelled like paper after settling . But for me it has great subtle wood tones .

lafefe
lafefe

When it first hit the shelves this spring, it didn't really hit me, although I'm a big fan of the whole Omnia line by Bulgari. To my disappointment, I just found it very soapy, just a clean green fragrance not worth buying. During a holiday I bought the travel collection including purse spray of Omnia Amethiste and Omnia Crystalline that I already knew and had in my collection, and Omnia Green Jade. Well, surprisingly I found it much more peculiar than what I first thought! I've been wearing it for a few days now and I really like it. To me it's almond, it's mint, it's fresh and gentle, perfect for office and summer. I wouldn't say it's a copy of any other fragrance of Omnia Line but it's clear it belongs to the same family. On my skin the pistachio, which I think is the dominant note here, turns into a fresh and sweet almond, and it all ends up with a unique mix of fresh ingredients with long lasting power.

Green and woody with a sense of vanilla somehow. It really does strike me as Asian in it's simple clarity. I end up with a picture of a bamboo bridge heated by sunlight with clear green water flowing underneath and waterlilies along the banks. In the end there's a bit more sandalwood than I care for, but it sure lasts. I can't get the sandalwood off, to be honest. But the first three hours are really lovely. A great summer scent. Will be too sharply green and woody for winter, though.

perfumista
perfumista

Changed my mind on this one - I now own it and love it...... It changes so much on my skin, giving me different sensations in different moments....great lasting power and light but not too light....

As Joy
As Joy

I have worn Omnia Crystalline for years, though now on a break, and I can honestly say that I would never call Green Jade a copy of Crystalline. They are perhaps of the same family, but in no case copies of each other. Reminds me a lot about Budapest, because I bought Jade at Ferihegy airport =)

perfumesheep
perfumesheep

I tried it at a perfune store last weekend and must say that is a gorgeous scent. It´s fresh and green, perfect for the summer time. I will get it as soon as possible

asimenia
asimenia

I do not like this at all! It is such a headache inducing scent! Really overpowering when first used - then bitter, soapy 30 mins later ..... YUK

rockcity
rockcity

I really wonder this one, shame on me that I couldn't get around to test it upto date. Seems that this one is also very suitable for summer use. I almost love all fragrances of Bvlgari, so I hope this will not dissapointed.

guest_clara_mo
guest_clara_mo

I think that green jade is not a "copy" of crystalline, ruxxy. I think that they smell similar because they are in the same omnia family. Anyway, it's a matter of tastes, right? We are all subjective.

ruxxy

Sorry but I have to disagree with perfumes_addict, because Amethyste and Crystalline are really different, A. is full of iris-lilac, while C. is fresh aquatic.

On the other hand, the resemblance between Green Jade and Crystalline strikes me as flagrant, the word is not "family", it's "copy".

porcelain ninja
porcelain ninja

It smells like on of those Johnson's baby cologne variants (not the blue one) with very weak staying power. Considering Bulgari prices they should be more original and lasting!

Eau de moi
Eau de moi

This is the first time I try one of the Omnia's. Definitely, a floral aquatic. I can smell all the notes listed. But, this fragrance is far too weak on me. It just melts into my skin and I can detect very few of it after 30 minutes! So, I guess I'll just qualify it of very light office fragrance. lol

alicektn
alicektn

Extremely powdery, flowery pistachio! Quite interesting, and more feminine than I expected. I kinda like it for my self, but not enough to buy it!

OZ
OZ

I tried it on today, it smells quite like tea to me, I can't decide if I like it or not. Will come back and try it a couple of times before thinking about buying this one.

perfumes_addict

i don't actually understand some of the reviews here... i mean, of course omnia green jade smells similar to crystaline and/or amethyste, that's why it is part of the "omnia" collection. if it were a whole different perfume, it would have a whole different name.
so get used to omnia green jade or any other omnia that will appear on the market to have lots in common with the already existing omnias.

Annie_D
Annie_D

Now this Bvlgari scent smells better for some reason. I think it is a little like crystalline but my chemistry can kind of hold this one, how other reviewers talked about crystalline this is how its for me.

Green Jade is fresh and clean and the pistachio adds something different to the scent that is unique. The jasmine and peony add to the soft clean nature of this perfume and I find it to be a wonderful summer fragrance. Looking forward to adding it to my wardrobe for the upcoming months!

Russian
Russian

I want to give a +1 for ruxxy's review.This perfume is a floral aquatic,definetly.It is interesting and it layers ok on skin.But is a copy of the omnia crystalline and that's a shame.The only difference is that green jade is a little bit heavier.

luz
luz

Similar to Crystalline, wich I like but even better... more special, but pleasent as well. I couldn't stop thinking about the idea behind the perfume (Jade is the youngness stone) and I think the fragrance represents youngness very well.

ruxxy

Since I have Omnia Crystalline and tried almost all previous Bvlgari fragrances, I didn't expect such lack of originality and imagination in this one. In my opinion, Green Jade is just a copy of Crystalline with a cloying and powdery note of pistachio, which breaks its aquatic <>. The result is a flat and ill floral, with no lively spirit in it. Sorry, but totally disappointed by this one.

HeiLi
HeiLi

I really like this one. It's "soapy", but in a good way, very fresh and clean and lady-like, with some sweeter, powdery notes coming up in the dry-down (probably the pistachio).
It does remind me a tiny bit of the original Omnia Crystalline (but minus the awfully stale note Crystalline develops after some time on your skin), and none whatsoever of Omnia Amethyste (which I find sickeningly sweet).

guest_perfumista

I was so eager to try this one, and today I finally discovered it had arrived at my country...

since I like the other omnias, I thought this was gonna be another gem in my collection....

but, it's too soapy, too green, too fresh, just as a step-sister of the other omnias.

zilia
zilia

didn't like it at all. For me it smells like soap. Putting body lotion with fresh smell makes the same effect. to much weak and too light, smells like body water and not like perfume

perfumes_addict

it's very similar to the other omnias. very pleasant. it also reminds me very much of sensi. only it is not that powerful.

allexa27
allexa27

nice smell and very similar to the other Omnias.nothing new

mellybee
mellybee

I am not impressed by this at all. I can smell green leaves or grass and nothing else. Quite disappointing. Is there any other fragrance there where I can smell the pistachio noticeably?

guest_amarilla
guest_amarilla

Blue Jay: not a major difference, but the difference is there in the creamy pistachio and the soft flower petal elements.

For me Green Jade is a well done mix of Amethyste's softness and Crystalline's freshness but it's still new.

wallflower
wallflower

this frag is so nice!! so pleasant, so calming. not girly, but softly feminine and sophisticated.
like a gentle touch. wonderful. in the drydown the creamy pistachio note is really nice!

Ayse
Ayse

totally agree with woogyjones50, i think this will make a very nice summer fragrance. It doesnt last too long...hence u mite go through a bottle quite quickly...quite expensive, i still like it though

Blue Jay
Blue Jay

Actually, I don't find a major difference between Omnia Crystalline and Omnia Green Jade.

Trvevil
Trvevil

Found this today. It's quite interesting. It is floral and very weak on me at the beginning. However then after some hours it grew very musky. Pistachio gives this scent very interesting thing. Very worth trying! On paper smells better than on my skin, on my skin it's more like aquatic green, which I don't love much.

woogyjones50
woogyjones50

I've received a sample of this perfume and it is well described, in my opinion, as a floral aquatic. That describes the light, watery yet vaguely floral scent this perfume brings. It does open with a citrus note, but it is very subtle and light and in no way sharp-nothing about this perfume is sharp. I get just a hint of jasmine, which again is very subtle and light. Finally, there is the softest woody, nutty drydown. All of this is subtle and 'clean' smelling. The perfume does not last for very long at all. It is all so subtle and light that it is hard to say if any of it made an impression. This is a perfect scent for someone who cannot wear heavy perfumes. Also, I think this would be perfect on a hot, humid summer day because it seems so crisp.

Omnia Green Jade by Bvlgari 3.64 out of 5 based on 967 ratings and 162 user reviews

Omnia Green Jade Perfume by Bvlgari, .83 oz Eau De Toilette Spray for Women
BVLGARI OMNIA GREEN JADE for WOMEN by Bvlgari EDT SPRAY 1.3 OZ
BVLGARI OMNIA GREEN JADE for WOMEN by Bvlgari EDT SPRAY 1.3 OZ
Gift Set 2.2oz
Gift Set 2.2oz
Bvlgari Omnia Green Jade Coffret Eau De Toilette Spray 65ml 2.2oz Body Lotion 75ml 2.5oz Pouch 2pcs 1pouch
Beauty.com
Eau De Toilette
BVLGARI Omnia Green Jade Eau de Toilette Spray, 1.4 fl oz
BVLGARI Omnia Green Jade Eau de Toilette Spray, 1.4 fl oz

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Bvlgari Omnia Green Jade fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Bvlgari Omnia Green Jade, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Omnia Green Jade by Bvlgari. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Omnia Green Jade by Bvlgari represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.