Designers » B » Floral Woody Musk « Groups

Petits et Mamans Bvlgari for women

Petits et Mamans Bvlgari for women
dislike

herbal
Petits et Mamans Bvlgari for women Pictures Petits et Mamans Bvlgari for women Pictures

Alcohol-free fragrance, Petits et Maman which is classified as aromatic-floral, is the first fragrance created for children, to the greatest delight of mothers and mothers-to-be. To compose Petits et Mamans, Bulgari choses gentle ingridients in order not to harm children’s skin. Tea is the main ingredient in this fragrance. It is widely known for its calming and soothing properties, not only in perfumes, but also in the form of nice, hot cup of relaxing tea which soothes the rough edges of a tired mind and soul. The fresh, citrusy beginning is followed by the unusual floral heart composed of chamomile, sunflower and rose. Natural peach, vanilla and iris extracts make for a pure and tender childlike moment. It was created in 1997. The nose behind this fragrance is Nathalie Lorson.

Sicilian Orange Bergamot Brazilian Rosewood

Talc Douceur

Petits et Mamans Fragrance Reviews

Jitterbug Perfume Lover
Jitterbug Perfume Lover

I have never understood the allure of powdery scents until now. In fact, originally, I swapped this away and then swapped back for it to try it again.

I feel like crying when I put this on. It's very nostalgic. It smells like the top of a baby's head when you give them a little kiss after a bath, and wrap them in a cuddly blanket for bed.

Wearing it, I feel totally and completely safe and comforted, like I don't have a worry in the world.

It opens a little weird - like a chemical herb, but that burns off rather quickly and the heart comes out a few minutes later. It's a soft, powdery chamomile. That lasts hours, but with very little silage. I have to press my nose to my wrist, which I usually hate, but with this one, I really like that it draws you in closer. It makes people want to give you little kisses like a baby. It's a new favorite.

ajl577

I would think that the powder note would make this workable for most people but after reading all the comments, I guess this is another scent that has to work with your body chemistry....It does with mine and thats good enough for me. No one so far has accused it of smelling like baby products on me. Anyhow, fast forward a year later and I cant love this fragrance enough. I'am SO glad I wore it at my wedding. Mostly because it was just SO beautiful a match. The powder note was SO nice and calming. People were commenting on it all night after they'd hug me. My father in law said he was pleasantly surprised at my choice in perfume and when I asked him why, he said every wedding he went to, the brides wore these gagging floral monstrosities and doused themselves like a teenage boy before a date lol!!! He said he liked that it was subtle and that you had to get close to smell it. He said it smelled soft and sweet and very innocent (probably the powder note lol) Best of all, it didn't ruin my dress (the non alcohol factor was BIG. The HELL I was gonna put on ANYTHING chemical or oily anywhere NEAR my Kenneth Pool gown ). I live in a tropical climate and my wedding was close to evening but still humid and it was nice because this didn't turn on me, even after dancing. I wear it now to bed and its still such a personal scent. Good memories....

Mary-Jayne
Mary-Jayne

This is a lovely quiet scent for those days when you want a little perfume but not a lot, something gentle and soft in the background so you feel fragranced but not overtly perfumed. If that makes any sense!

I am actually now halfway down my third bottle of this, it works its quite charm and has become a wardrobe staple for me. I don't reach for it that often now, but when I need it, I like to know it is there!

I am surprised that orange is listed quite far down the notes as for me I get quite a lot of orange from this, in the opening and drydown.
It opens quietly with orange, bergamot, a hint of powder and a little vanilla. Once it warms into the skin the vanilla, chamomile and rosewood come forth with a hint of very gentle iris and rose in the background, very subtle, to me they are less there as notes themselves and more to add balance and depth. After a few hours the orange becomes more pronounced on me, with gentle chamomile, vanilla and powder as a faint backing.

This really is pretty much a skin scent and one to enjoy for yourself when you want to feel clean, pampered, pure. It works equally well in warm or cold although I find the orange more pronounced the cooler it is. Sillage is gentle, I can smell it on myself but I doubt anyone else would smell it unless they were in my personal space, so I see why it would be a nice smell to wear if you had small children. It doesn't overpower but if they were cuddling you they'd get those gentle clean hints of fragrance. I have the edt version with alcohol and actually find longevity pretty good, this lasts 6-7 hours on me, albeit quietly.

babypink_fairish
babypink_fairish

Of the description above, I don't know where it went wrong. On me it smells blah..I don't like it in the slightest. I wanted to give it away to my friend because she's having a baby, but I cancelled because I don't know whether she'd hate it.
Maybe I'd give it a third try when I've gotten rid of the dislike. It is currently just sitting in the farthest corner of my drawer.

SumoTigerCat
SumoTigerCat

Petits et Mamans is just so delicate and lovely! It has the truest powder I've found so far in my quest for powdery scents. The other notes are quite noticeable, also, especially the chamomile. In addition to being nice to wear on its own (especially in hot weather) this could be used to add a touch of powder to other fragrances. Petits et Mamans is so dear, I'm thinking of spraying my man with it and cuddling him like a baby! :)

Greensoul
Greensoul

Surely not for me but, incredibly pleasant!

A perfume for cuddly moms (your childrens will be happy).

Would be interesting see an seventy years old business man at the meeting of shareholders wear the Bvlgari Petits et Mamans!

maltatude
maltatude

This is a gorgeous baby scent! Its a very straight powder scent, literally smells like powder. It has a drier powder smell (less sweet than others I have tried) but still has that slight sweetness of a baby powder, the beginning smells a little milky, powdery, soft... wonderful

For a more discerning nose, its a skin scent, very very delicate, aldehydes, floriental, a wisp of a rose accord, vanillic and powdery, musk ketone lurking around but the whole composition is so balanced and so soft and wonderful - nothing really stands out. You have to keep in mind what is used to make that 'baby powder' scent. It's not really 'powder' you smell (powder does not smell of much, powders are fragranced with perfume), but a whole accord of ingredients that make up that classic scent, which are the ingredients above (more or less - I say ethyl vanillin, you say vanilla)!

I can only assume anyone who cannot smell powder has either an expired bottle, has sprayed it on something other than skin, has a fake perfume etc. It's classic baby powder. If your nose is not picking up a classic powder accord, the formulation is not right or perhaps you've never smelt baby powders.

Absolutely adorable, this is my evening / bedtime scent. It's ultra soft and although I am a fan of Tous, I prefer this one for when I am unwinding and want to smell of something but not be overwhelmed by perfume.

Definitely my favourite baby scent (along with Tous).

Ivona-Maria
Ivona-Maria

I just love that perfume . Only bad side for me is week longevity, about one hour not more :(

mamufa
mamufa

smells like soft, sweet, delicate powder.
I love to wear it on my days off when I can wander in my pijamas all day long :)
But I cannot imagine that somebody would use on a baby. Babies smell so incredibly good without any help.

Toothfairyfragrantica
Toothfairyfragrantica

100 % nivea cream scent

LuLuGoes
LuLuGoes

I owned Petits et Mamans Bvlgari for women years ago.

Recently, I wore Marilyn Miglin's Destiny EDP for the first time. There was something so familiar about it. I racked my brain trying to figure out what it smelled like. It was Petits et Mamans Bvlgari!

They are not identical. But both are very powdery with a gentle, cool floral heart.

Petits et Mamans is unusual. The whole child-mother idea is an interesting concept, but (as another reviewer said) I don't want to walk around smelling like baby products.

I haven't had much luck finding Bvlgari fragrances that suit me. I have a small bottle of Notte being shipped to me as I write this. I once had great hope for the original Omnia, but it had too much of a chemical edge to it.

Petits et Mamans is a unique member of the Bvlgari family. There's nothing chemical about it at all. It's just baby powder essence in an adorable bottle.

drlaurel
drlaurel

the only powder i have EVER liked and enjoy wearing. Light and airy, it has a nice vanilla dry down, but out of the bottle it does smell like a just bathed baby. i bought this during early motherhood and delight every time i spray it on. definitely a light springy fragrance.

anna.dkr5
anna.dkr5

Baby.Powder. That's all I've got from this scent. No chamomile (which is the reason why I've tested it), no vanilla, no iris, nothing... Perhaps it's just the way it reacts with my skin. It's not a bad scent at all; it's actually rather delicate, yet noticeable. I just don't feel like walking around smelling like baby powder. To each his/her own! :)

juju0716
juju0716

I usually like powdery perfumes. When there's powdery note in it, I will probably like it. However, my experience with Petits et Maman was not very pleasant at all. I think it's the way Bvlgari interpreted the fragrance but I really hated citrus-y note at the beginning. Some people may like it. The combination of powdery notes and citrusy notes is just not for me.

Elisa S
Elisa S

I don't get why babies and small children should wear perfume...

kakaka2
kakaka2

Bvlgari Petits et Mamans is a very soft and gentle fragrance. It is meant to stay close to skin so sillage is very mild, if any. This is on the positive side if you, like me, have chosen it for your pregnancy period. Being alcohol free, it is really delicate and does not offend senses in any way. Having read that, you might suppose longevity is short, which, to my greatest surprise, is not the truth - this scent lasts a good amount of around 4 hours so that you can admire its softness longer than expected.

I love the beautiful daisy combined with that baby like powdery aroma, gives me an innocent feeling, as if I have reached for a white cloud and puffed myself in it :)

I truly recommend Bvlgari Petits et Mamans to everyone who would appreciate a quality baby powder type of scent, it is as delightful as the associations it brings.

stacia79
stacia79

Innocent, soft and divine. Chamomile, sunflower and vanilla create a soft blanket on the skin. It does smell very much like a freshly bathed baby swaddled in a warm blanket. My son even asked if he could try some on and pretend to be a baby. It dries down to a wisp of dry powder. There must be a memory of my own infanthood that kicks in, because when I wear this I feel loved and well cared for.

comellotee
comellotee

I LOVE THIS TOO MUCH...FEEL LIKE A BABY...=)

Gia85
Gia85

I am a bit ashamed but this liquid talcum powder I bought for me after I put the bathroom and I feel so pampered and come back girl, a little scent that moves me.

Airiasthya
Airiasthya

This is a powdery, soothing, soft and calming fragrance. suits for a baby but i don't think adults suits this fragrance. it's boring. i have this and after half bottle all I want is just to spray this brutally so that it could finally ran out

freddinos
freddinos

Beautiful, soft scent with powdery vanilla, camomile, a hint of citrus, lavender... It truly is heavenly and baby cute... It lasts very long and I was pleasantly surprised from its longevity, over 5 hours! Verystrangely, its opening reminded me of Chanel No 5 in the 'Elixir' formulation

chocobomb
chocobomb

smells like j&j baby powder, but with a bit more of an elegant fruity and sweet ring to it.

The Swedish girl
The Swedish girl

Mamans! If your petits smells like this, I suggest you rush them to the Emergency Room ASAP, because then they must have ingested your whole supply of household cleaners.

Cute bottle, to bad it only contains Windex, and the most sour lemons ever.

Awful, awful stench... once againg I got fooled by all the rave reviews. There are no vanilla/iris/musk/peach/powder even NEAR this crap!!!

pbluberry
pbluberry

For some reason the bottle I have contain alcohol but aside from that I really like to spray it before bed. It smells so relaxing and cozy for bedtime. I really like the soft baby powder and sweet marshmellowy smell.

Bunkie
Bunkie

I have been wearing this fragrance for years. It is amazing to me just how many people who come within my scent-circle absolutely LOVE the way I smell!! For all you naysayers(FairyDust)etc......,please remember that all scents smell differently on everyone -also, certain scents evoke great memories too. I hope you don't miss out on something beautiful because of something negative another comments & this goes for ALL other fragrances too. Scent is just too personal to go by what anyone else(especially a stranger)writes in a "review".

ajl577

I definitely get the baby powder thing but it almost has a marshmallowy smell to me that just makes it irresistable. It doesnt last long which is sad but I think if it hung around for too long, it might not be so appealing. Anyway, I bought it to wear for my wedding. I'm just too sick of the Vera Wamg dresses and white florals for weddings...ugh! No offense to anyone who picked those and theres something to be said for going with the classic crowd...just not me.

erica_74
erica_74

It begins as soft citrucy and calms down to a calming powdery scent. Very relaxing, I agree not for occasions where you have to show off your professional self. For a perfume designed to be worn by children, I think it is on the "strong" side. One spritz on the hair of my little ones and it lasts even after their bedtime bath!
But I love it on them and sometimes on me too (I used to wear it more often before I became a mum) so it always has a place in my wardrobe, at least until they grow up a bit!
(...and no, I do not think that this has any sort of relation to Johnsons Bedtime Bath series whatsoever...totally different scents)

hotaru
hotaru

Well, this is a very subtle, clean, simple and calming fragrance.
It is not to be used when you're meeting up with some high-end friends/colleagues; go to a corporate meeting etc for it could send them the wrong message.
But like everyone, once a while, you miss your childhood; you miss the innoncence,you're tired and you just want to indulge yourself in simplicity, this is it.

It has this powdery, light scent from the chamomile+talc, hint of airy sweet-thing that is to me, pleasant.
It's the very light version of Bvlgari BLV pour homme, like 0.15% of BLV Pour Homme which i could spot that 'powdery' hint once in a while that smelled actually like petit et mamans.

If you dont want to smell anything 'childish', don't use it. But if you want to smell just the way you are, this is it :)

miss mills
miss mills

Soft, comforting and warm, non invasive, yes, like all the other baby product scents out there but with the added bonus of adult wearability & no alcohol (in my humble opinion anyway)!

I have a 3 yr old son who doesn't wear this, he smells good enough to me without added fragrance - I do however spritz this around his bedroom lightly from time to time, after changing his linen etc.

To me, this is soothing on a cool winter's day or when I feel scratchy, (this one or Hypnotic Poison, just one spritz, mind - there is something infinitely warm in there, too) it's not too much for frazzled nerves....

JungleSpark
JungleSpark

I used to wear this as a child, just came across it today took a whiff and it brought back many sweet memories :)

ellachamp
ellachamp

I still don't know how to make of it. I neither love it nor hate it. I certainly would not buy this again though. The smell is just blah. Nothing special. If I want to smell like a baby, I'd just buy Johnson's Baby Cologne. It's way cheaper. Bvlgari Petits et Mamans kinda' reminds me of scented nail polish remover lol

Jellybean
Jellybean

soft baby powder scent with chamomile and hint of citrus.
clean, fresh and cozy.
iris and chamomile are main notes here.
safe daytime scent, very nice.
it lasts quite awhile, 10 hours almost to the end of my shift:)

thapoy
thapoy

Just bought and I feel good to wear it. It make me good, very good scent

mirunacatowl
mirunacatowl

Well, I've just added it on my swap list. First of all, yes, greek_godess, it's more for petits than for mamans.It is so much for petits than it smells identically with most (also the cheapest) baby cremes and powders one can find here in Germany. So, IMO, it's not worth the money, as you can get for 1-2 euro a body powder that lasts in addition for yeah! years without getting bad...

On the notes, chemical chamomille, covered by a sweet mix of powdery iris, vanilla and citruses...Does this say it all? For me yes, closed file!

fifaatm
fifaatm

I tried this yesterday, and found the smell are what we expect from a baby toiletries: nice, subtle, babyish scents.
And, turns out the scents were very similar to Johnson's Baby Bed Time series !!
So, if you want to save: buy baby bedtime. if you want to splurge : buy petits et mamans.

truffles
truffles

Mmm, like the sound of it for me. Why on earth would anyone put perfume on a baby or child though? Bizarre.

Susann
Susann

I love it! I feel like its the perfect scent for me to become my signature scent. I really dont think it's for baby only. I feel like it suits my temprament and look. It's clean, simple, warm and overly soft. I feel like bathing in a cloud of milk and honey without it being too sweet but rather powdery. Not sure how long it lasts though. I'm wearing it today and going to tell you how long it lasted later

SheShe
SheShe

I had a bottle and an alcohol version. I liked it. It's a comforting, subtle powdery fragrance and the powder in it is specific, as if it was wet and a bit sour but in a pleasant way.

It's good to use it when you want something mild and delicate and believe me, even if somebody may think" "What to use such fragrance for?" it really may cause a man you love and you aren't married yet to think about you like about your future wife the guy would like to have kids with some day - because Petits and Mamans give safety and warmth, something people crave even if they don't show it.

When it comes to notes, I can detect camomille the most, then peach, orris, maybe a hint of rose and sunflower. The fragrance isn't all about baby and safety, you know. Iris gives it a darker touch and the fragrance is a bit like Guerlain powder smells in a good meaning ot these words. Quality is at least like Aqua Allegorias or in some cases - better. Thumbs up!

Tubykap20
Tubykap20

Smells like baby wipes...but nice and clean! It has no alcohol but still lasts quite long! I like wearing it when I go to bed,after a shower and cuddle in my husbands arms just like a baby! :P

nouf
nouf

رائحة ناعمة و بودرية طفولية يعجبني على الأطفال

Very much like baby powder. Nice for youngsters. Subtle. But I can't see this on women.

Judith Calleja
Judith Calleja

powdery and subtle. very very faint scent. I'm like putting talc powder.

treenhe
treenhe

i am not a mother but i am a bvlgari fan and this is just another of their fragrances that i love. it's all baby powder, talc-y, clean and calming. quite similar to moschino l'eau cheap and chic but without the sense it is a fragrance. perfect for hot weather to enhance that fresh, clean smell rather than ramping up any 'sticky' perfume smell. simple but beautiful. another bvlgari hit for me.

mjb28
mjb28

This is a very special scent to me. I was looking for special scent for my son when he was born and I tried so many fragrances but only this stands out and captured my heart! I was so happy I found this. It is a unique wonderful fragrance for me and my baby.

This opens a bit citrusy floral then and transforms into a very powdery, a bit sweet scent. Lovely notes that is perfectly blended. There is nothing heady or overwhelming notes that you'll not going to love it. It's like a gentle breeze bringing a scent that is fresh and clean, innocent and calming. And I very much love it.

This is my son's signature scent since then! He is now turning 6 and still love this scent everytime I spray him. It soothes him, likewise I love wearing this too. I find it very subtle and delicate. It's just beautiful.

nina13
nina13

I tried this just yesterday in the duty-free shop!! First I thought that this wouldn't be noticeable. But then, what the heck, I tried it. And I LOVED IT! It's very light and clean and very different from other fragrances I tried.

And then, I sat near my dad. He noticed the scent! He said it made me smell very clean and bright. My mom loved it too. Baby smell is the best :D

gypsycat
gypsycat

I LOVE IT SOOOOOO MUCH! It's my first fragrance and the beloved one! It brings me back to childhood, memorize the fantastic happy moment with my mom.

ailingyadao
ailingyadao

Love it! My baby boys smell heavenly...and so do I!
This one is my favorite everyday scent. You won't be able to catch the scent on me unless you come close. A big plus coz I hate leaving perfume scent all over the room!

Nemolena
Nemolena

Love it!!

nossy
nossy

Hmmm...since Bvlgari Pour Femme is one of my favo scent so um longing this scent for my baby. Smells good but i sprayed this to his Eeyore ^^ because even it's alcohol free but um afraid to spray directly to his skin. I also want him to remember our sweet moment when he got a chance to smell this scent another twenty years from now :) I detect the smell of hmm..perhaps it's the bulgarian rose?? because both contain this, um not sure but however this smells better than Baby Touch by Burberry, that one smells too citrusy or lemony for me.

ContessaAlessandra
ContessaAlessandra

Haha I love this one and Im 20! I love wearing it to school and when I just want to feel fresh and comfortable

fiona_sigourney
fiona_sigourney

Very baby, I wish the white peach can stand out more.

greek_goddes
greek_goddes

I was given this by my bf.
Petits et Mamans is Just for Petits, not for Mamans.
On my clothes it is a fresh scent of sweet powder and chamomile.
On me it is citrus and short lasting.
It's good for its price as a perfume for really hot summer days, when every other smell is annoying this sweet and light powder is whatever you need.

larali
larali

I have two little girls that have been wearing this since birth. I hope that it will bring back pleasant memories of dressing up for church and sweet babyhood.

Goldfinch
Goldfinch

Yes, finally I've got this one! It's very-very cozy and lovely fragrance. Perhaps I'm a bit biased, because I have a baby and I love his scent. He doesn't need this perfume to be so lovely sweet, but if I would be so sweet, too, I need this one:)...On my skin it's long-lasting, and I can smell rose, peach and vanilla, too, in a powdery way. Like it very much.

MDWake8
MDWake8

One of the most soothing scents I have every wore. I love the alcohol free splash. Safe for mother and child. Beautiful shower gift.

MunkMink5
MunkMink5

The scent is so cute like its name. The lasting power is good, love it

babypokemon17
babypokemon17

It's just like baby powder, very cute and relaxing. Perfect for bedtime, it will make you calm down and easy to sleep. But it's not long lasting,just about an hour. Hope they can made EDP version so I could smell like baby when wake up in the morning.

Maki
Maki

Having no 'petits' and being no 'maman', I still would want this one to be a little more strong as well as longlasting. At the beginning it's a little sour and balsamic but in it's drydown, I find the powdery notes rather enchanting.

And again Bvlgari succeeds to 'sign' this one with it's own watermark...
Harajuku Baby is powdery in that babypowdery way for instance...but Bvlgari always stands for Bvlgari and can't be missed...also not in this one!

ChoctawMama81
ChoctawMama81

Very innocent fragrance. I can wear this when the temps start hitting 110+ degrees without getting that "stale" scent other perfumes leave on me.

narcisa
narcisa

I love this fragrace - it reminds me of my baby boy

Halvah
Halvah

There are extremely hot days when I can't stand anything but a touch of baby powder to feel clean and fresh. On these days all the citrusy or aquatic summer fragrances but even florals become sour on my skin and give me an uncomfortable feeling. On other days or weekends I just stay at home and want to feel this soft, neutral (!), simple scent to be quiet and calm but still subtle. I like Petits et Mamans but I know what to expect when wearing it.

dina
dina

Johnson baby powder in a bottle....pure and simple !

amelie
amelie

Innocent despite the name it's my one of the heaviest fragrance with powdery notes. Simply do not like it, although it seems so harmless.

messy-mom
messy-mom

Nothing floral, woodsy, or musky about this one. Smells like a baby's diaper, less than fresh....yuk

KATHLEEN
KATHLEEN

sometimes i just wanna be smelled like a baby and gotcha... i have this scent! ^-^ xoxo

elanoriah
elanoriah

I like to use it when I take a bath before I go to sleep.

vtothek
vtothek

Hmm, it's citrusy and powdery with a hint of florals. Probably smells better on a male child than a female one. For adults, I don't think you should wear this alone. I suggest layering it with other things because it's too simple and a bit too childish to be worn solo. Other than that, it's a nice little perfume to put on your kid so they can get into perfumery quicker!

FairyDust
FairyDust

This smells EXACTLY like baby powder and that's it. I don't get any of the tea, citrus, or floral notes out of this. Fine for children, but not for adults. Unless you want to smell exactly like you just finished changing diapers, try Givenchy's Tartine et Chocolate instead. It's a much better alternative. You'll get the yummy, slightly spicy, comforting smells of childhood you were looking for in Petits et Mamans but so much more than just baby powder.

d dolce vitta
d dolce vitta

One of the best children perfumes, with the sign of Bvlgary a baby start to live whith good taste.

nattie6_6
nattie6_6

Love the smell, packaging, everything.. Just it could't last longer than 3 hours on me... /. _ .\

Moszatka
Moszatka

I love it, so powderly and sweet! Long lasting perfume.

mariotgomez

When I want to change one of my existing fragrances, I like to mix this scent with them.
I especialy like to using the shower gel and body lotion from this line.

mariotgomez

I have come to enjoy most of Bvlgari fragrances and wish to own the ones I like. This frgrance is light and does smell like a baby. I enjoy the chamomile, vanilla and talc notes.

Gemini
Gemini

Very tasty, warm and calm fragrance...like a little baby's scent.
But i don't want to smell like a baby. :)

Petits et Mamans by Bvlgari 3.95 out of 5 based on 384 ratings and 74 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Bvlgari Petits et Mamans fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Bvlgari Petits et Mamans, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Petits et Mamans by Bvlgari. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Petits et Mamans by Bvlgari represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.