Designers » B » Floral « Groups

Rose Essentielle Bvlgari for women

Rose Essentielle Bvlgari for women
dislike

I have it: 928 I had it: 338 I want it: 598 My signature: 40

Rose Essentielle Bvlgari for women Pictures Rose Essentielle Bvlgari for women Pictures Rose Essentielle Bvlgari for women Pictures Rose Essentielle Bvlgari for women Pictures Rose Essentielle Bvlgari for women Pictures Rose Essentielle Bvlgari for women Pictures Rose Essentielle Bvlgari for women Pictures

This Bvlgari's fragrance is a beautiful bouquet of various sorts of rose. Together with the fragrance Voile de Jasmin it accompanies the re-launched edition of the classical Bvlgari Pour Femme in a new design.

Two kinds of roses – opulent and deep Turkish rose and rose Prelude with pure, greenish aroma – open the composition. In the heart, the fruity notes of blackberry are softened with delicate violet and jasmine trace. Sandalwood and patchouli make a lingering and sensual drydown. The fragrance was created by Beatrice Piquet in 2006. The bottle in light pink color repeats the shape of classical Bvlgari Pour Femme.

Rose Violet Blackberry

Balenciaga L'Eau Rose

Rose Essentielle Fragrance Reviews

khaledistic
khaledistic

Oh damn, i love this woman fragrance so much... Love love love... Lasting long...
I spray on my cloth and still smell it the day after...

galaxy86
galaxy86

I used this perfume again after almost 7 months. And it instantly lifted my spirits like it always does. It is rich, thick, creamy, spicy rose. If you like powdery sweet rose, this might not be for you. This is waxy, strong and heavy rose. And as reviewed by many, has unbelievable longevity and low silage. You get this perfect whiffs through the day of this perfume... Even angel and euphoria does not last on me beyond 3 hours but this stays for 8 hours or more. And that is just one spray on each side of neck. The best quality rose perfume I seen so far.

Cielo163
Cielo163

Rose is not my favorite note and trust me, this is one of the very few fragrances with rose as main note that don't turn sour and old fashioned on my skin.
Rose of BVL is powdery but still so fresh, elegant and has a classic beauty that I admire. The scent is not sweet at all, just creamy, floral, powdery and stunningly beautiful. For some reason, I always feel fresh whenever I wear this. Such lovely perfume.
This one is safe for work,romantic date or just a walk in a rose garden. Always get compliments from men.

janella13
janella13

I am looking for a replacement for Rose Absolue Yves Rocher. This is not it.

This perfume, while not long lasting and very light, gets is own spot on the shelf. Jammy, sweet spring perfume.

I love rose perfumes. This one is nice, not what I was looking for but I will keep it, even if I have to refresh it more than usual.

madalina.sava.77
madalina.sava.77

Rosey rose, doesn't really keep you guessing, but I love it.
It's a refined classic.

Blue wolf
Blue wolf

Anticipation not equalled by experience with Bvlgari Rose. I raise roses, many David Austins and a Bourbon rose, which originated in France in 1850. I have smelled hundreds of roses, and they can indeed smell like tea, fruit,slightly unpleasant as in rosa foetida, jammy, like lilacs, spicy, green, etc. This does not smell like a rich full rose, it must be a variety of rosa wimpiosa. The initial note of rose is dominated by violet and sweetness with no actual fruit character.
What little rose there is does not last more than 2 hours, then a slight patchouli (acK!)raises its hippie head. Elusive hints of jasmine and sandalwood float by languidly.
Granted I've had scents disappear on my skin like a plane into the Bermuda Triangle, but this was a huge disappointment. With this eau de parfum, indeed lots of eau and not much parfum.

Megpeg
Megpeg

Such an elegant rose, it alludes to complexity without smelling convoluted at all. This perfume is by no means sweet, it's a bit clean, but mostly creamy floral. The sandalwood and musk add a deeper creaminess that I really enjoy. It's hard to imagine someone not liking this scent, though if you're into super sweet, super spicy, or super complex, rose essential may not be your favorite, oh and obviously if you don't like rose um... well...  I've had it for years and unfortunately I find this is a use it or lose it fragrance because it will slightly degrade over time.

colabama
colabama

an enjoyable,easy to wear fragrance.i love it...

temporalgrace
temporalgrace

Not as jammy/sweet as I was anticipating, which is a VERY good thing. This fragrance smells similar to Balenciaga L'eau Rose. It's very clean, almost entirely taif rose with just a hint of candied violet and sweet blackberry in the background. There's something in the drydown that reminds me of those soap rose petals my grandma used to put in my bath when I was little. Very clean, feminine, and inviting, and of course, office safe. This would be great for a first date! It's very romantic.

djuzz.becuzz

My second review for this one, as my first only explained how much I love this scent ;D
I have the chance to wear this again after a long time since my sweetie gifted me a new bottle of this gem :)
This opens up with the gorgeous, realistic scent of roses without being too sharp. Within a few minutes I can definitely detect the fruity berry notes.
The dry down is gorgeous with a fair dose of violets dancing with the roses on a sandalwood base.
After all this time I still love this gorgeous creation!
♥♥♥♥♥

Kayse
Kayse

Ahhhhh yes! Another amazing Bvlgari perfume to love! This is an authentic rose (and just what we need this winter) to remember the joys of strolling through a summer rose garden on a bee filled sunny day. Heavenly, and similar to Pour Femme

stephanieklein
stephanieklein

I wanted ROSE ESSENTIELLE to be different enough from BVLGARI POUR FEMME to warrant buying a bottle, but the two are too similiar after only 15 minutes. That said, both dry down beautifully (and the same), and smell gorgeous on clothes. But if you own one, you basically own the other.

NicoleET88
NicoleET88

This is much sweeter than I expected it to be. And less rosey, oddly enough. But it's actually better than I expected, in a lot of ways.
At first spritz it smells very much as other reviewers have described. Like berry jam and roses. I would go a step further and say this actually smells a bit like candy. I enjoy it...I guess I'm not so sophisticated as to turn my nose up at the scent of sweet tarts. But I can imagine this fragrance really disturbing anyone who expected something less playful.

senosso
senosso

This perfume is just so special. Although its base is rose it's not heavy as an ordinary rose fragrance would be. I love delicate and floral smells, but at the same time want them to be long-lasting. This isn't the case usually, I would have to give up from its longevity or smell. But in rose essentielle it's both!

For those who want a unique perfume with a long-lasting yet light smell, that's one of the best options, really.

pravda48
pravda48

I find the taif rose MUCH STRONGER than the common rose in this. More of a bite to it, if you will, which would be the tea nuances in the taif variety. Almost a spiced rose to my nose, which is the effect of the taif rose + guaiac wood, I think. Also lots of well done violets on me and some definite blackberry goodness. Sillage is good, longevity is GREAT! I forgot about putting a tad of my sample on my leg (ok, yea I'm an addict and had to test more than one at a time...) and hours after the sample on my wrists had faded I kept catching whiffs of this from just sitting around! Had to remember what I'd put on that smelled so lovely and true to its original scent for so long!

Tara_Dan

Now for the longer review... Another reviewer described this fragrance as a jammy rose. And this description is perfect. It's an elegant rose embedded in a bit of berry jam. And while this description didn't exactly appeal to me initially, Bvlgari Rose Essentielle has become a favourite.

It's classy and elegant without being stuffy and 'difficult to access'. It has a common denominator so anyone can love it, but that's only because it's a classic, not because it's common. I haven't tried bvlgari pour femme so I'm not sure if it bears resemblance to it.

While it's a light fragrance, it still hangs around in a rather unexpected way. I can smell it through the day, soft but definitely there. I don't think it's ever really a sillage tornado, but that's ok by me.

If I weren't sceptical about the idea of ever finding my signature scent, I'd say this was it! But given how fickle the heart is, I'll hold that thought. But I'll say this again - this one I love love love!

MyFairLady
MyFairLady

I usually only wear rosy fragrances during warmer seasons and leave them rest during winter. But this one, with its powdery tones and old-fashioned elegance (roses, jasmine, musk) allows me to smell roses even in times when they're not in bloom. Moreover, it is a long-lasting (5 hrs) fragrance.

Tara_Dan

I will probably add a longer review at some time, but just have to say this....I LOVE this fragrance!

Angel in the South

This is such a beautiful and feminine rose perfume. Longevity and sillage are moderate. It is a very classy perfume and for those who appreciate a wonderful rose perfume. Not a cheap sugary one that some prefer today. To those who think that it smells like `an old lady` I say, if all `old ladies` smelled this good then we would all be in perfume heaven. Love it.

umsultan
umsultan

i dont like rose scents. but this one is my exception. its a romantic, clean, sheer scent. i used this when dating my husband. we both love it. i still use this perfume for now, it brings me back sweet memories. ;-)

sofiebgoode
sofiebgoode

If Ombre Rose is too oldfashioned for you and Taif by Ormonde Jane is too extravagant, then Rose Essentielle is the one for you. It bears resemblances to both but is a lot easier to wear. It is elegant and cuddly at the same time. Love it. I recently got this as a birthday gift from a perfumista friend, and have been wearing it all week :)

nora elia
nora elia

It fades so quickly, but it is a sweet and elegant smell

madelonism
madelonism

This is the most alluring fragrance i have ever put on. Its amazing the attention im getting from men lately haha. The rose is fresh and sparkling and the blackberry is what sparks the curiosity in people. In ballroom Dance vlass every guy that i dance with takes a deep breath pleasently, without being creepy of course. Deffnitly a man magnet.

Jola 72
Jola 72

I was lucky one to find ed perfume of Rose Essentielle.This one is a very beauty donna for sure.No edgy or sharp,no powder or soap from the first spry to the dry down.Perfect sheer flowery melange silk.Not even a scent,but the feel of melange silk on my skin.I wear it on my sensitive days and in my bedroom. My new big Passion ,for always...

Angel in the South

It never ceases to amaze me how different the same perfume can smell to other people. I get no loud harsh notes with this, just a beautiful soft rose. I do not smell fruity notes either,for which I am glad. All I get is a soft, feminine, almost ethereal rose.
Lasting power could be better but having said that I would buy this again and again for the beautiful smell. If you want a very delicate, soft almost powdery rose, try this one. Beautiful.

castellot
castellot

I have testers for both the EDP and EDT. I do find them to be noticeably different. The EDP has a much more intense rose opening. It is so over powering and loud for the first 10 minutes that I have to avoid actively sniffing my wrists. It reminds me of all the scented "rose" products like drawer liners, soap and potpourri and brings back memories of a childhood spent trying to make rose perfume with petals from my mum's David Austin roses! Slightly fermented and old rose petals is not really what I was hoping for...luckily the scent softens on me after a couple of hours and I begin to love what is left. Once the overwhelmingly crisp rose reduces, I can smell the blackberries and powdery violet which sit close to the skin.
I like rose scented perfumes but wish the opening was not so potpourri-ish.

tanpeached
tanpeached

This has become one of my signature scents. I love that it's not straight-up roses in your face. It has a lot of other layers. It also lasts a long time. Since I can't wear perfume on my arms, wrist, and chest I spray this in my hair and I smell it all day long.

aurora528
aurora528

after read all comment here and attracted by pretty bottle, I bought one, boy, I don't like it at all, so strong and so sweet , too sweet, I had get ride of it, I remember my sis-in-law who like all the perfume I don't, so I gifted to her. she was so happy and next time I saw her, I smelled from her is much better on me, she said she is wearing it everyday.
at least someone like it, but not me.

emsilly
emsilly

Rose Essentielle is a lovely rose scent - with a fruity undertone.

This perfume, IMO, is not a pure rose scent. At least with my chemistry.

If you are looking for a rose scent served with a side of juicy blackberry and violet (which makes it super feminine and romantic), this is a good choice.

It reminds me of summer - roses and berries, adrift on the wind. Sweet and delicate at the same time.

Elisa S
Elisa S

It has an amazing longevity on me. The first 5 hours, the fragrance is too sharp and cool for me, but after that, it gradually settles on my skin and develops into a really nice, soft, floral/rosey, fresh and delicate smell. Couldn't stop smelling my arm at this point.
But I will not buy it, since I only like it after 5-6 hours...

FragranceSwettie
FragranceSwettie

Amazing! I never expect I will love a perfume that is floral type (as main), as I just can't stand some of the flower smell. They will just make me either keep sneezing or giddy and leaves me the impression of being old (though im in my late twenties already :p). Well, but bvlgari rose essentielle is totally different. What a beautiful rose perfume this is, such a comfortable and smoothing rose. I don't feel old when im wearing this too, in fact it makes me feel so ladylike. I can feel that im lying on a bed full of roses and reading a book/magazine with a cup of tea beside me!! Gosh, so romantic! IMO, this is a perfume that suit any age of lady/young girl that loves rose but yet don't wish to smell like an old granny heh.. U either smell like a mature gentle women or a young sweet girl.

Ah this is a blind buy haha, so im really happy and impress by it. Thanks to Fragrantica, all the reviews help me a lot when im blind buy a perfume ♥

what a delicate, feminine, sheer rose fragrance. i also get a little powder at dry down. a very special perfume. it only lasts a couple of hours on my skin and does not project loudly, but It doesn't have to, it's perfect just the way it is. I love it. it's just right for day wear. for brunch, church or just shopping. very sunny and bright.

lilacteeth
lilacteeth

This rose is not a dark rose, not a mysterious rose, it's the sweetest of roses, so inviting. This is a fruity rose. This perfume makes me imagine a girl with flowers in her hair, in a light dressing gown, at her vanity washing her face with rose-water and then applying powder with a large, plush powder-puff. A playful, delicate scent but refined and mature in all of the right ways. Really lux and gorgeous. I usually like perfumes with an edge - something sultry or dark...but when I want something light and feminine this is what I reach for. On my skin, the drydown is QUITE powdery...almost too much powder. It makes me feel so gentle and feminine and I love that. Recommended for those who want a sweet but mature scent. One thing, is it does seem to stay close to the skin and does not project for very long...maybe this is good if you want it to be a scent between you and a lover only. It does cling to the skin for hours though. I put some on last night and it is still on my skin 15 hours later! In the finale of the drydown when the powder disappears it becomes rather fruity again. For me, it's not a scent I will reach for everyday but it's still nice sometimes.

Aina Harryna

I get it today! luxury rose scent, soft, clean and fresh! Suitable to use everyday. Make me calm and better mood. Rose lover must have this perfume!

kellbell73
kellbell73

First, let me say this: it's soft; you cannot over apply. Second, this is one gorgeous sugared rose smell! Barely noticeable patch in the dry down, good for me-I like my patch as a "by-the-way" not the star of any show. This frag is elegant, classy, ageless and timeless. Safe for work wear. Awesome for anyone who's lucky enough to get to whisper in your ear.

Very excited to try it!

Catherine2774
Catherine2774

I was curious about this rose version of Bvlgari Pour Femme. I loved the original so I tried it. It was so yummy on my skin and later that day after buying it, I was complimented by a man who liked it on me as well. It has staying power on my skin; it's nice that I don't have to keep reappying throughout the day.

smoothshoperator
smoothshoperator

I wanted to like this, but on myself I just didn't care for it. The rose is just too strong and doesn't smell right with the blackberry on me. It just smelled strange.

Amberlynn4
Amberlynn4

I wanted to like this. I could tell it smelled very pretty and lovely, but every time I took a whiff on my skin, I wanted to vomit. I don't know why I had this reaction. Strange too, because the salesgirl said she really loved it on me and thought it was a great match. This was just much too rosey, and gave me the same type of headache I get from all Chloe fragrances. Don't know why.

stacia79
stacia79

A great unique rose scent! Very modern and femme. I first smelled this in a Sephora and went about my business. But for months I kept thinking "Wish I could afford Rose Essentielle, that was sensual stuff". Right? One sniff and months later I could still remember it. Then on my lucky day I happened upon a bottle at a vintage/secondhand perfume event. There was only a bit left in the bottle but it was cheap as chips so I grabbed it. BLACKBERRY. That is what is making this so great. Juicy summer blackberries keep this rose garden youthful and sexy. There is a bit of violet and mimosa in there too making it smell expensive and all woman. LOVE. The bottle is a nice statement piece on any dresser. Bulgari is quickly becoming one of my most favorite houses.

Foxie
Foxie

So romantic and a man-magnet. This was the first gift I received from my now husband, years ago. It always drove him mad. I had worn a sample of it one night, and it drove him so crazy he bought me the gift set for my birthday. I have been using this for special occassions since then. A little goes a long way. I have two bottles now, the one he first bought me with probably 20 uses left, and a new bottle that I use more regularly. Oh, the older one now has a vintage quality to it, intoxicating, heavy, even slightly sour, but in a good way. I will never get rid of that bottle. This fragrance has so many memories, it is almost heartbreaking! The story of my love.

Wellington Flower
Wellington Flower

This scent is almost as good as Flora, by Gucci, but in some ways it's better as it's so subtly present, classy and doesn't overwhelm people like Flora does, or Joy by Jean Patou, which is unbelievably decadent and layered.

Rose Essentielle leaves you feeling special, enraptured and timeless. The EDT is a bore, and flaky; the EDP gives you more milage, and depth, for your money.

Lovejaiphursaphir
Lovejaiphursaphir

This is a light feminine rose scent that makes me feel wrapped in a flower bed of peacefulness.

OlfractalInfemme
OlfractalInfemme

Wild rose tempered with jasmine and blackberry. A bit similar to Gres Cabotine Rose but more well mannered.A pear-like nose emerges on the drydown. There is something old-fashioned about this one, but is not coming from the rose. Mysterious.

vebri.valentania
vebri.valentania

Im so in love with this perfume!! It last more than 10 hours on me. Just 2 sprays on my neck, and my husband still can smell the perfect powdery scent after i wake up on the next morning..

mendokuse
mendokuse

I first got to know Rose Essentielle in the airport while waiting for my flight. It had just come out, and was on center display in the Bulgari boutique. Four words: love at first sniff. Rose fragrances have a special emotional context for me: my grandmother wore the pure parfum concentration of the rose soliflore Tea Rose by Perfumer’s Workshop as a signature scent. My mother also adopted the Tea Rose parfum for many years when I was little, and so soliflore rose perfumes vividly recall my childhood. For a long time, rose felt like it belonged to my mother and grandmother’s age group, and so although I loved the smell, I never considered wearing it. Many rose scents, although beautiful, have a tendency to feel classically cool and distant, which can make it difficult for girls and young women to wear.

Rose Essentielle opened a door of accessibility to roses for me, in a big way. It is fresh and clear, but not sharp or transparent. Generally, I have a total lack of interest in EDT or EDC concentrations (unless it is marketed as a masculine fragrance, which rarely comes in anything stronger) because they are transparent and have little presence, even though I love airiness and delicacy in fragrances. This eau de parfum manages to keep itself light and airy while remaining grounded with the weight of a velvety wine, therefore rendering it very pretty and very clean, but still with a touch of seductive presence. It is discreet, but not a wallflower.

It opens with a young energy, light but definite, and settles into a velvety soft cloud of true rose lightly blended with jasmine and a hint of fruity sweetness. The drydown is gentle and loving, a nondescript niceness, for once the same on your skin as on fabric. Not to be confused: the chief note from beginning to end is a sweet, dusty rose. The moment I first smelled it, I was instantly reminded of some amazing roses I had come across just recently in a garden in southern France, and which were fresh in my mind. I still had a few petals from one of the roses pressed in my book, and immediately made a comparison. The petals hadn’t dried yet, and they were from one of the principal species of potent rose that are in fact used to extract the scents used in perfumery, so they still retained enough of their fragrance that upon opening the page, my nose was hit with a bold wave of their natural perfume. Beatrice Piquet may have blended a number of scents together to create this fragrance, but the end result truly smells like the real thing, even as a slightly milder, sweeter form, and definitely expensive-feeling.

It may be worth noting that this fragrance, because it is so classic, would be most strikingly beautiful out of context. Like wearing bright red lipstick on a casual day with jeans and a t-shirt, or a wearing a dress that isn’t white on your wedding day, it can add a spark of glamour to a humdrum day or lend a flash of spirit to a serious occasion. Wear it too appropriately, and it can become under-appreciated, which you don’t want to do to such a lovely thing. It is also wonderful for layering, or even blending with quirkier fragrances you may have difficulty with, because it is a very adaptable rose scent. This would be a very good present for anyone of any age, an inoffensively luxurious, unpretentious rose perfume that is easy to love, even for young girls.

feathers
feathers

Yes! This is the one I have been searching for! My first Bulgari, and let me say that the accoutrements to the rose are just what I want! Violet, sweet blackberry, very true to form, but does not drown out rose at all! Heaven! Absolute delight...please try this one!

Insolent
Insolent

This ia nice, high quality Rose Fragrance. It is quite powdery - a bit like Parisienne without the addition of violets. However, as far as rose fragrances go, I prefer the original Stella EDP, and with that in my collection, I do not feel the need to keep hold of this. Just bought it blind and opened. Still boxed so if anyone wants to buy or swap for this fragrance, please do get in touch.

larasatyp
larasatyp

i'm currently using this perfume and i have to tell you that this smells so good. i have a lot of compliments wearing this perfume both from men and women. it smells so soft and expensive. the rose is not too much, it's just perfect.

Amarula_divina
Amarula_divina

I love this fragrance. It is distinctly rose. I have a hard time wearing florals and this is perfect. I get compliments everywhere I go. It lingers on the skin for hours and becomes one with you. Love!

lyciumchld
lyciumchld

This is rose perfected! Fruit notes add a bit of sweetness, and just a hint of sandalwood keeps it from being too youthful. LOVE.

Aigrette
Aigrette

I love rose perfume. It give a very nice scent. So sad it give more scent of blackberry on me. But i love it anyway. Very feminine perfume.

tinties
tinties

Béatrice Piquet will go straight to heaven for this, regardless of whatever sins she may commit! This really is the most beautiful perfume ever. Actually, I stopped wearing it during the daytime, and instead lightly spritz it on my breasts when I go to bed. And so I sleep in a bed of roses...

djuzz.becuzz

This is absolutely the best rosy fragrance that I have ever found! A gorgeous woodsy rose scent that lasts for a long time on my skin! I really adore when a soft breeze touches my skin and carries a trail of this perfume to my nose, makes me go mmmmmmmmmmm.... :)

christine.leake
christine.leake

Seems that most people voted that they "loved/liked" this perfume, yet so many negative reviews!

I actually love this perfume. It's a beautiful, floral scent. Soft, sexy, and flirtatous. It's just full of romance. What I find most intriguing about this perfume is its interesting versatility. Whenever I smell this on women my age (20s), I feel that it not only smells the way i described it above, but it also smells respectful and mature. Not "old." Yet, when I smell this on older woman, it seems so youthful. This perfume is great for anyone in their 20s to late 40s. In all honesty, it smells too promiscous for anyone older than 50/younger than 18.

Marco Chau
Marco Chau

I gave the first bottle of this to my mother 5 years ago and she liked it so much that she asked me for another bottle of this 4 years in a role.

marsha78
marsha78

It was a gift from a friend. I had it for years but till now it still full. I dont really like the rose scent, it smells so heavy. I wore it once at the wedding party, only 1 of my friends like the scent and the rest said i smelt like the 70's. I gave it to my mum and she returned it to me.

wyrdlam
wyrdlam

I love the scent of roses in perfumes, so I was excited to give this one a try. I received a sample, and the first couple times I wore this perfume, I was not thrilled about it. However, the more I wear it, the more it grew on me. And now, I really appreciate how classy and warm it is.

When I first mist Rose Essentielle onto my wrist, I smell powder and roses and I think of an English garden. The opening is very feminine and soft. After ten minutes on my skin, I then smell an almost sticky scent, which might be from the mimosa, mixing with the powder and rose. Adding even greater complexity, the warmth from the woods and musk intertwine with the powder and florals. It doesn’t overwhelm the florals completely, but the perfume becomes sensual and warm, which is different than the typical light floral opening.

Despite being called Rose Essentielle, it doesn’t smell like real roses. It’s definitely an interpretation of a rose, so if you’re looking for a fresh, real rose scent, you might want to look elsewhere. Although I said that I think of a garden when I first spray the perfume, after a half hour, I am no longer thinking about that garden. Instead, I’m imagining a glamorous woman wrapped in silk on her bed who doesn’t particularly enjoy being out in nature, but will have extravagant vases of flowers around her house.

I’ve only worn this for the past few weeks in the winter, and the warmer notes come out strong on my skin, so I would be comfortable wearing this during the cooler seasons. Although I say it’s warm and sensual on me, I don’t think it would be too heavy for spring either; the roses, violet, jasmine, and powder still keep it light. Summer might be too hot for this though... I would not wear this every day because it smells glamorous and too mature.

This perfume is strong and has good sillage. One spray goes a long way. It lasts for many hours—I can spray some on my wrists in the evening before going out, then head to bed, and wake up in the morning still lightly smelling it on me. But with the powder and the deep warmth on my skin, I will not be buying the full bottle of eau de parfum. It smells too mature on me, and I’m looking for a fresh rose scent. But I do think this smells gorgeous, sensual, and feminine, and I appreciate how well all the notes are mixing together. When I finish the sample, I will miss putting it on and smelling it, but just not enough to convince me to commit to a full bottle. 4/5

chocobomb
chocobomb

I got this today, and have not yet started using this yet, but it smells very summery, floral, and definitely very sweet. It suits me very well, and unlike some Bvlgari perfumes, it doesn't make me feel "old". Perfect for the warm weather, but it also fits well with cold days if you plan on being a winter rose . Love it!

sZIG
sZIG

All i can smell in this perfume is rose, which isnt surprising given its name.!But i dont really like it because it is only one dimensional and i usually like fragrances to have more layers- it literally smells like i took a rose and rubbed it on my skin! Also the longer i wear this it starts to smell like an old persons perfume

ronnize
ronnize

Meraviglioso questo profumo!
THE BEST PARFUM EVER!
Sa di rosa, di fresco, di pulito! Molto elegante!

sekargambir
sekargambir

had the miniature version and seemed very promising as I sought for a true rose fragrance. on the first sniff it was full-bloomed roses, but on my skin it suddenly turned very sour and nauseating. i know it was all about my body chemistry. but when I smelled it on my boss, I knew instantly it was Rose Essentielle and it wasn't very nice on her either!
too citrusy, well ripen next to rotten, orangey.
definitely yuk.

glamorouszombie
glamorouszombie

I'm not too great at describing fragrances, but I know if something smells good or not. So I'll give it a shot. This perfume is like the name suggests a floral (rose), and very soft. It wears nicely, and is never too strong even when first sprayed. Being in my teens, wouldn't usually wear a scent like this. It smells as if it is aimed at older women. But something about it, you can wear it being a teen, because it's just versatile. Smells grown up, classy, soft, delicate and if not cozy or affectionate. I sprayed this on a 40 degree (celcius) day and it was not too comfy to be unbearable. In fact in the heat it was nice and light. I can only imagine how great it will smell in the winter.

pbluberry
pbluberry

I don't really get powdery here. It's more of a hint of sweet ripen blackberry and rose here. All the Bvlgari usually wears very close to skin for me. It's not very strong, very subtle to me. Not very loud but soft and sweet. It doesn't last and if it does you have to sniff really close to smell it. I do like it though, it's nothing special but pretty.

cinsot
cinsot

It took me a little while to get past the powdery presence of Rose Essentielle. I had dismissed it as a cold rose scent based on my first impression, rather prematurely it would seem.

Second time around the cool powdery haze lifts and parts to reveal an exquisitely warm honey drizzled patchouli embedded in sticky blackberry conserve. The rose petals are smothered in this glorious goo.

Inviting woody tones anchor the sweetness and harmonise amicably with the ever-present greenish efflorescence of the overall composition.

I am encircled by a most handsome rose aroma as I type. I love being proven wrong by a fragrance.

stephanie.hamrick
stephanie.hamrick

A lot of rose fragrances don't do well on me in the winter. This one does, if a little sweet. I mean, obviously it's going to have a sweetness to it--it smells just like the pink roses under my bedroom window when I was a kid. It smells beautiful, but it evokes memories that I have to be in a mood to handle.

julieanneh
julieanneh

I tried this today and don't usually go for this type of scent. Just something about it that is great. It just made me want to smell my wrist all day. Its longevity on me is great too. It wasn't synthetic to me, it wasn't that annoy overly powdery scent that takes over. Its very feminine and sexy but not something that is aimed at teens and early 20's, but I think all age groups could use it.

Lolalemon
Lolalemon

The Bvlgari scents have such a strong common base of Jasmine that it seemed not worth it to me to buy any others beyond Femme and BLVII (Not including the Omnias) ..... but then yesterday I wore (and I sprayed it on heavy) Rose Essentielle. Out of the gate it was just horrible --some kind of strawberry jam + insect repellant+ shampoo smell. After the dry down it was OK - everything you expect of Bvlgari. But as the night wore on it got better. This morning I could still smell it on my wrist and so I laid there barely awake enjoying it. Very pure and pretty. Makes me feel clean and polished (even with bed hair!). I decided to buy it after all.

denncita
denncita

there's something synthetic about this rose. it appears this new take on a rose fragrance has mutated the beautiful scent of the flower to an almost medicine like smell.

HeidiLynn
HeidiLynn

I was tempted to blind buy this, but on the advice of Fragranticans tested it first via a sample vial. Glad I did, as I don't think I would wear this enough to justify an entire bottle. It's pleasant, and certainly rosey--but not remarkable. It's a heady, soft, powdery rose scent (not sharp, citrusy/lemony or herbal). Picture the big, blousy pink blooms lolling on the ends of their stems. I do get a touch of patchouli, but it's not bad--I think it gives a green, earthy, note that slightly grounds the fragrance. It dries down pretty powdery on me. Longevity was about 3-4 hours, little sillage for me. I've heard others compare it to SJP Lovely (which vanishes on my skin and I never was really able to appreciate), and I can sense the similarity. It's very feminine, unassuming and to my nose inoffensive.

Cecza
Cecza

I wanted to like this so much but unfortunatly this is so not my cup of tea. :( Somehow I find this one so oldfashioned. I'm so sad! :(

daredevil
daredevil

Soft and sophisticated i can say fresh too clean for me and kinda cold elegant

Ana_Raio
Ana_Raio

It's a masterpiece! The best perfume-scented roses, in my opinion. One of the best Bvlgari ... Great setting ... A luxury!!

É uma obra-prima! O melhor perfume com aroma de rosas, na minha opinião. Um dos melhores da Bvlgari... Ótima fixação... Um luxo!!!

nurul.ain
nurul.ain

i've received the miniture of bvlgari rose essentielle edp this afternoon.i'll review regarding the smell..right after i dab-ed on my wrist,bvl rose smelled a bit overpowering/intensed..and then,the sweet scent appeared..which I thought,it must be coming from the blackberry fruit composition..however,the sweetness of this perfume is somehow enclosed/surrounded by the rose flower scents...there are two types of roses,am I right?the turkish rose n prelude rose,which i assumed both has different kind of smelling..turkish rose has a soft smelling character..whereas rose prelude smells a bit stronger.anyway,sorry if my brain interpreted it wrongly..but that's how i think of bvl rose.so bcoz of these 2 different rose scents,i think that's why the sweetness of bvl rose are being controlled by these roses.meaning that,it doesn't make this perfume smelled sickly sweet.the sweet thingy was secured/guarded by the roses.forgot to mention that i love the lovely smell of jasmine flower.

i love the smell as it dried down.it smelled soft powdery scent.the violet flower does that powdery job.it's not an old-ladyish like but it's a mature,elegant sophisticated kinda perfume..its woody compositions like sandalwood,patchouli,musk were there too..i also detected earthy-ness character in it.it maybe due to patchouli,the green plant.but i wasn't so sure of this part : i detected a lil bit of masculiness in this perfume..lol,weird wasn't it? it maybe due to my skin chemistry.

If bvl rose essentielle are being bragged by other reviewers as a
wedding-like fragrance,well i guess anybody who wears this perfume would be the centre of attention..quietly attractive in your own style n aura.it's all about beauty n gracefulness.

Juuuliaaa
Juuuliaaa

It was one of the perfumes i fell in love with 5 years ago, and I often wore it then. I found it to be a very strong perfume, very elegant and chic, more suited for evenings or special occations than for daytime or casual events.

Now I am a lot more sportive and casual than 5 years ago and I don't turn to this eau de perfume a lot anymore... also I don't go out that often in the evenings anymore...

But when I smell it at home in my shelf, I still love it :-)

nastyamason
nastyamason

No question, Rose Essentielle is a classy, elegant and sophisticated fragrance. However, something is bothering me about it. I do not know if it is musk, sandalwood or patchouli, or may be something else. I bought it untested and on my first try was unpleasantly surprised. I still have the desire to keep trying it, and I do, but so far RE is my least favorite fragrance in my rose perfume collection. No, I do not dislike it but I cannot quite make up my mind if I like it enough. Probably, I will use my bottle but will not buy Rose Essentielle EDP again.

Edit: To my surprise, I fell in love with this fragrance. The more I wear it, the more I love it. Very special.

milamilamilamila
milamilamilamila

a soft expensive rose and I paid too much for a not long lasting fragile rose perfume. Will it Rose stronger and longer lasting re make? I want if it is. Bvlgari's a huge brand.

beatrix75
beatrix75

very soft rose but the expensive one o my its amazing its incredible feminine delicate romantic luxury top in the top .The best rose frag ever for me!longevity good !

nightcat23
nightcat23

This is a beautiful fragrance and similar to the Eau De Toilette however the Blackberry in this gives it depth and a heaviness that the Toilette lacks. Obviously because it is a Parfum it is longer lasting and richer with a touch of fruityness. It's so feminine and a beautiful rosy fragrance without smelling heady, overly floral and old lady-ish. It would definitely make an excellant bridal perfume and perfect to wear on a wedding day. But if you want something rosy but lighter, go for the Eau De Toilette version.

Migalex
Migalex

In this case, contrarily to the ones whose name claims that they smell of jasmine - voile de jasmin, jasmin noir and mon jasmin noir - the name does not deceive. It smells of soft sweet plain roses, mostly in the opening. Later on, though, the rose scent becomes a bit sharper and sort of rubbery, character which seems to be quite fashionable this days. The scent keeps pleasant though, and if it were not for the very poor projection and lasting power, I would say it is a good perfume.

Eaugirlspirit
Eaugirlspirit

This perfume is pure elegance, grace and beauty. I am choosing to wear this on one of the most special days of my life, and rightly so, because it is so special and will be associated with being a bride. It is seriously one of the most rich, creamy and deluxe scents that I have ever smelled. IT is pure sandalwood, blackberry and rose. I get mainly those 3 notes in my sillage. I am in love!

This fragrance is delicate, light and nice.

The most noticeable notes in this fragrance are the rose note, the blackberry note and the violet note. The violet note makes this fragrance a little bit powdery.

Not my cup of tea. Too pink for me:) But I think that this fragrance can be not a bad choice as a fragrance for every day.

caca102
caca102

Nice, fresh floral scent. Unfortunately it turns a little sour on my skin, making it smell like bug repellent. Still not bad but for this price I would rather just wear a bug repellent.

mak.erot
mak.erot

I think this is the best floral perfume for sunny day, it makes me feel fresh and pretty all day, look like a princess in the garden of luv flowers. I luv it very much.. and my family luv it too.. I live in tropical country, and thanks God, finally i find it as my favorite perfume..

artsyrn
artsyrn

I like that Rose Essentielle reminds me so much of YSL's Parisienne but with a distinctly fresher, more bitter, less sweet quality. This rose also reminds me of a subtle Tea Rose that is very wearable and subdued, but still makes it presence known.

rdickey
rdickey

Finally a rose perfume that doesn't smeel like old ladies! Love it! So delicate and elegant.

Chantal
Chantal

Bvlgari - Rose Essentielle – Eau de Parfum – What’s It Like?

It is like roses! I have walked by rose bushes in the heat of summer, and smelled this very nice fragrance wafting on the warm air, and I can tell you now, this is exactly what Rose Essentielle delivers. This is infinitely different from its younger sister, Rose Essentielle Eau de Toilette Rosée, which to me does not capture rose, instead keeping its rose note hostage, hidden behind citrus and musk (which is not bad, but makes for a fragrance that is rose mainly in name). This rose scent is a lot like a true rose. I can smell roses. It might not be exactly like rose petals, but there is some pretty serious rose petal inspiration coming into this fragrance. The opening presents us with rose, escorted by a tame violet that lends vitality and a delicate sweet boost to the rose. Very pleasant. As it settles on the skin, the rose bares all and delivers a natural, gentle, warm aroma. The drydown is on the early side, but it is a long drydown, rather than a quick finish. The drydown incorporates subtle woods, a fair dose of patchouli, and only a hint of musk (a lot less musk than the Eau de Toilette Rosée) into the primarily rose scent. These base notes, when brought together, culminate in this wonderful, fresh damp earth smell. It’s like a rose garden after a summer shower.

This scent lasts for a long time, considering its demure nature(like the EDT Rosée, this lasts for a good four hours, sprayed only once, and lightly at that!). It is fresh, natural, and goes through some nice transitions, really demonstrating some different facets of rose. This would be beautiful on a warm sunny day.

The bottle is a thing of beauty. The shape is understated and simple, and the combination of gold and pink is fantastic. But the cap! It is exceptional! I know that it is cheaper to buy a tester, but I have to say, it is very much worth buying the marketed version for the packaging! The cap is heavier than I imagined, and the pink circle in the center is like a pink glaze over a mirror. It is very solid.

If you are not sure whether you fancy the EDP or the EDT Rosée, I will post a review on that as well. The two are quite different, but both nice.

LDW
LDW

This is my favorite scent! I was searching for a new personal scent that would be very feminine yet mature, elegant and that did not stray into "overtly seductive" territory when I found this one. I appreciate the softness and understated warmth of this delicate rose, no harsh or heady notes and thank goodness not even a hint of vanilla! Many reviews comment on its sweetness but for me it is not what I would classify as a sweet scent, it goes no further than a rose naturally does in sweetness; no candy coated floral here. Just simple, elegant and subtle; very feminine. LOVE LOVE LOVE

HazelMae
HazelMae

Looking at the notes, it's hard to see how this perfume could have a quality of lightness, but it does. I think it's the violets and jasmine. This is a pink, modern rose which is easygoing and easy to like.

The EDT fades away within an hour, the EDP has much more longevity. In fact, having been used to the EDT, I oversprayed when I got the EDP. The EDP has nice sillage, projection and longevity. The EDP also has a noticeable smoky/woody note, I percieved it as vetiver but it's probably considered "woods." There is actually patchouli but it's very subtle, in fact I couldn't percieve it at all until I compared it side-by-side with patchouli-less rose fragrance.

shitmuffin
shitmuffin

I usually dislike the smell of rose perfumes, and anything else rose for the matter. But I really like this perfume. Its a very soft, sweet smell, but is also very clean and crisp.

ivan.vusurovic
ivan.vusurovic

worked so nice around the rose accord,it accentuates the rose perfectly.like the best bulgarian rose-and i was raised around roses,my grand-mom is rose breader and developer.even beter than jasmine version,and i love jasmine so much!

defne
defne

Such a calming perfume,especially for winter days, the rose accent isn't too sweet making it a soft floral.I think it resembles the pour femme a lot after it settles down.Suitable for any age but great on colder days.

Aspendina
Aspendina

smells of roses from beginning to end but something is riding along with it in the background and I can't put my finger on it, its nice but I wouldn't wear it, its not screaming out "it's me it's me I'm the rose scent u've been looking for" nope i makes me think of old ladies in Florida.

suzanne.kan
suzanne.kan

love love love~ I feel like walking through the sweet scent of a rose garden when I wear this!

Initially I was quite pleased with my acquisition of Bvlgari ROSE ESSENTIELLE. I ordered a large tester bottle of the edp scent unsniffed because I am a huge fan of the original BVLGARI POUR FEMME and had read that there were overlaps between the two. And there are. The rose and the violet and the mimosa, for starters.

However, there are also differences. ROSE ESSENTIELLE has a much more synthetic feeling. In some ways, I find it closer to Costume National SCENT GLOSS than to BVLGARI POUR FEMME. This synthetic quality becomes especially marked when I liberally apply ROSE ESSENTIELLE, at which point I begin to feel a bit as I do when I over apply MISS BOUCHERON. In both cases, what starts as a likeable perfume starts to become somewhat irritating to my lungs.

I do think that the synthetic quality is not gratuitous--as with the perfumes of Costume National, there is an artistic point to this. The concept of an abstract rose looms large in this composition. Still, I would caution those who are sensitive to synthetic florals to try before they buy.

auror
auror

Romantic, fresh beautiful rose scent. Most beautiful rose fragrance I've ever smelled

honeyspice
honeyspice

I'm no expert at picking up notes and such in fragrances but I was not overly impressed with this. I sampled this and to my nose, it smells like a toilet freshener albeit a rosy one. The smell was reminiscent of a fresh bathroom as it had that powdery quality to it. The fragrance is not memorable and it's definitely not a perfume I'll ever purchase.

curlykitty8
curlykitty8

I love rose fragrances so it was a natural decision to try Rose Essentielle by Bvlgari despite my general incompatibility with their perfumes.To be honest I had no great expectations and at first whiff thought that the berry burst would end our relationship way before it even got started. But surprisingly enough,this delicate fragrance evolves into a fresh and dignified rose bouquet wrapped in what almost smells like fresh wood shavings.
It lasts in a gentle way and I especially enjoy spraying it on before bed or when I need an uplifting rose embrace.
A keeper for my rose fragrance collection!

jr
jr

Silk Pillows, Satin Ribbons and Pink Velvet initially came to mind, then came the Rose. Lastly, the drydown was something complex and altogether lovely. Lasted for hours and into the evening. The bottle is beautiful. Hmmmmm, Bvlgari has captured my attention!

Mignonette6
Mignonette6

Started out with lots of berry and dried down to a sharp rose. It never softened or warmed up on my skin, but stayed tangy and sharp. Definitely not a beautiful rose scent on me.

DragonflySparrow
DragonflySparrow

I originally smelled this fragrance on my sister and she smelled like a creamy rose! It has a warm lovely scent. She usually wears yucky sunflower-y or ocean-y scents that make me GAG, but I was pleasantly surprised when she came strolling by with this one. SO beautiful on her. I told her so and she wears it often now, instead of her usual rank stuff. (Thank God!)

As for me, my chemistry usually pairs well with light/white musks, unsweetened-gourmands and scents that wear close to the skin, so I thought with this Rose's creamy center, that it'd be perfect on me too... Wrong. It ends up smelling quite green on me for some reason! So sad because in the bottle (and on my sister) it smells SO lovely, just like a rose. It must be my chemistry. :( Oh well.

This is a TRUE rose. Right out of the bottle, there is no cloying sweetness, no fake scent here. I am someone who DESPISES sweet perfumes so the natural rose scent is a big plus for me in the smell department. I think I even smell the stem in there somewhere? (Unfortunately for me, the stem is all I end up getting on my skin.) I'll keep the bottle though, just so that I can spray it in my room. It is JUST like fresh cut roses with a hint of unsweetened cream. Lovely. :)

kakcha
kakcha

i love the scent and normally used it before bed.my daughters love it.im a bvlgari perfume..fan and i love all the perfumes and latest i bought mon jasmine noir , omnia amethyst,jade n cystalline

TX-in-NH
TX-in-NH

I didn't have a good experience with this one. It turned spicy and very dusty. I think I may have gotten a fake on Ebay, because at Nordstrom's this smells like a beautiful rose.

fifaatm
fifaatm

just tested it on my wrist. on me it's a subtle, delicate, sheer rose, not too heady, not sweet (the way I like it), with slightly powdery woodsy scent. Every scent is put delicately, considerably, not overwhelming. Definitely not for one who wants a 'loud' perfume.

To be honest at first I'm reluctant about this Rose perfume, since I'm not really much a rose fan, but, as it turned out, right now I'm wondering how can a Woman not to have this sophisticated scent ?? :D

*writing rose essentielle on my next perfume hunting list*

jasmayer
jasmayer

Soft and lovely, very rosy without being fake or over-the-top. It has low but distinct sillage on me, and lasts a long time. That's a rare combination for me! It smells modern, not at all "little old lady," in spite of the roses and violets, and that's what I really love about it. It smells oddly appropriate on me, at nearly 40, and on my 5-year-old daughter when she begs a spritz. I realize that may not sound like a compliment, but it is - it seems to transcend ages and generations in a lovely, feminine way.

chickenpotpie
chickenpotpie

Tested recently at a store.

I get rose and sandlewood which I really like, very delicate but no blackberry at all. Patchouli seems to be in the background for me, helping to give the scent some structure. For me its not a candy rose, but very delicate, sweet, kinda like a delicate rose.

This is a good scent for someone who want a light rose its very pretty and fem, but definitely not good for someone who wants dark super red rose.

dina
dina

Very rosy fragrance with lots of Violets. Once it settles down, the violets become more subtle.
Pretty similar to Pour Femme of the same house!

Spido
Spido

It is a nice, sweet scent. On me it most often smell like blackberry/cassis/rose candy. Not powdery or woody at all. I'm 36 and feel that this is for a younger woman than I am, so I'm not going to buy a full bottle (have a miniature).

RosaMilena
RosaMilena

A luxurious rose fit for an empress. Lavishly opulent, intoxicatingly heady, unapologetically feminine. The compelling Turkish rose dominates from opening through full dry-down like a magnificent Ottoman Valide Sultana in her silken robes dripping with rubies and gold, presiding over a grand harem. Deliciously juicy, fresh smelling blackberries drift among the roses imparting a wetly succulent sensuality to this blend. An elegantly understated jasmine adds a feathery touch of softness while a gentle violet enhances the deep richness of this floral bouquet. A very delicately complex touch of smokey, syrupy, honeyed immortelle weaves through all the layers of this floral treat. The unobtrusively clean patchouli provides a discreetly sensual earthiness that wears close to the skin while a smoothly deep sandalwood anchors everything in a richly woody elegance.

On my skin there is absolutely no sharpness, or powderiness, or soapiness in any stage of development. This is a richly rewarding aristocratic woody floral on my skin. The fruit remains fresh and never sour, while the restrained patchouli is absent any moldy taint or mentholated mustiness. This composition never descends into maudlin over-sweetness or overbearing bitter darkness on me. It is beautifully balanced and the femininity here is distinctly one of quiet power and grace. I just love this. I will wear it in the Autumn and Winter.

Lasts 6-7 hours on the skin. Sillage is excellent.
Oh and yes, the bottle is exquisitely beautiful.

This Rose is for the grownup crowd. it doesn't have any sillly fruity fashion of today's perfume, and it is slightly bit powdery; creating that elegant charm. Its also sweet and strong. People can smell it from a distance. Somehow, it reminds me of the smell of rose and nice glass of dessert white wine or champagne without the bubbliness. For me, this is a bit too rosey, so I prefer Stella because it's just softer and more casual.

D_D_T_L_V
D_D_T_L_V

There's a lovely syrupy thing going on here, beyond the powdery sweetness of the original pour femme. I'm usually not a rose fan, but that ethereal syrup here I find is very appealing. Nice work!

Norgirl
Norgirl

This one starts off pretty much like pour femme, fresh and sparkely. then after half hour the rose seams to kick in more , a slighly powdery rose , but still citrusy fresh . i will think that this would be called a tea rose , for the ones that know how that smells like. The mimosa blends nicly in aswell. There is a slight hint off some spicyness lingering whit the violets and mimosa to. this is a bit less classy then Pour femme i would say , maybe for a slighly more mature audiense who is shore off here self and shore off here beauty. I would say this suits a high heals short skirt (uniform). inofensive and not in your face kind of a scent. close to skin , but still notisable . This is beautiful for spring , summer and early autumn i`l say..
this one is a comfy scent aswell. i would love to hug a person who whore this and feel the calmness in this fragrance. love it

shark4lyf
shark4lyf

i like the smell if some one wear it but not me.. sad b'coz i have one and i love it

fraushka
fraushka

I'd say that this is what an un-cut rose smells like.
Fresh,dewy,simple,gorgeous. It doesn't last long on me - about 3 hours, but it fades away beautifully! No chemical or synthetic drydown.

smellynich
smellynich

simple and classy..
it smells like what you expect it to smell..like roses with crisp woods and a touch of citrus..i can agree with the one who says it smells like dried roses thats because of the woods that gives the roses a dry note..i got the jewel chrarms version and the bottle is gorgeous

Frangipani76
Frangipani76

Yes it is a feminine and classy fragrance. But for me is a dried rose petals with added sandalwood (in some stage it makes my nose a lil aching). Such an aura that resembles a noble princess from 19th century that has an remarkable beauty but very distant. Or just say she stay still and eternal being elegantly standing in baroque outfit in a painting on the wall, not warm nor familiar............(at least for me)

jadeashleigh
jadeashleigh

Very full bodied perfume ... some might think it's overpowering but the scent is so beautiful! What a wonderful tribute to the rose! I bought this based on a Delta Goodrem interview and the reviews on this website! One of my all time favorites!

EDIT: By the way it lasts all day! Brilliant no reapplying needed!

sinesthesya
sinesthesya

i think this one smells so nice,a lot of roses, but it's too sweet for me...like sugar candies

Aquatic Amethyst
Aquatic Amethyst

I have a mini of this. The lasting power is good--5 hours and still going strong! But I really don't get much, if any, rose from this. It is overbearing blackberry with a suggestion of rose. Not quite what I'm looking for, and if I inhale deeply where I've smelled it, there's something a little odd about the patchouli, like there's wet dirt in it. That would be great with some kind of woodsy scent, but to me, it just doesn't mix with the blackberry. Someone else could love it, I'm sure.

madamn
madamn

My husband called it elegant and sexy on two different occasions. What else do you need from a perfume? :)

tonni
tonni

BVLGARI ROSE is the rose with heavy makeup,she is very mature,gorgeous and fabulous,wears luxurious dress.

If you like the natural watery real blossoming rose,she is not your choice.

treenhe
treenhe

bvlgari is my house of choice, i adore almost everything they have produced which is why i was keen to try this as well. their fragrances last and last on me. i love soft, gentle florals as well. but i have to say i am totally bemused by this one. i got nothing, absolutely nothing. i didn't smell anything. i couldn't even tell where i had sprayed it when i had my nose jammed to my wrist. utterly disappointed.

evelina19
evelina19

My mother wears it and I absolutely love it. It is sweet and delicate. one of my favorites for winter and summer!

takeasniff
takeasniff

This starts off as fresh watery rose on me but then dries to a very sweet smell. I love it and it lasts and lasts on me. I find the pink wish by Choppard smells very similar too. I would just say to people who want a more traditional rose dry down this may not have it for you. As I say on me it becomes very sweet it doesn't stay watery like when first applied luckily for me I like it but others may be disappointed by this fact.

Andrea allão
Andrea allão

Rosa, a rainha das flores... Com toda sua simplicidade revela-se exuberante! E essa fragrância captura exatamente isso. Força e delicadeza, requinte e simplicidade. O luxo sem extravagância, tudo comedido, na medida exata!

Jillzilla
Jillzilla

The violet is very intense on my skin, and makes the fragrance feel a bit dated to my nose. (I know this is a matter of personal chemistry! It's an ongoing issue I have with violet notes, which smell waxy rather than powdery on me.) Otherwise, it's a sweet and subtle rose scent!

janhvi.fairy
janhvi.fairy

My mother bought this on impulse without trying it and we both love it! It is a very sparkling scent. The rose is not headache inducing and is rather soft. It makes it presence felt. This one is special and elegant. One for special occasions, day or night.

selenehdez
selenehdez

Delicioso, huele fresco, proyecta una imagen elegante, limpia con clase

En lo particular el olor me dura todo el dia!

Eos
Eos

This opens with a burst of fresh pink roses. Vine ripened blackberries with their musky sweetness appear minutes in and continue through the rest of the wear time. A slight sour greenness appears, lasts for an hour or so and then fades into a gentle earthiness provided by the patchouli and sandalwood. I don't get any of the powderiness or sharpness that others have spoken about. A happy, upbeat scent!

meg1969
meg1969

I loved this perfume when I bought it and wore it religiously every day. Although the notes seem linear to me, to my nose, this has an elegant, rich, deep, moist, truly rose scent (I read somewhere that the creation of the perfume comes from using thousands of rose petals). There is not a naughty note in this, so it not the type of perfume I want to wear all the time anymore. It is not old lady at all, a very young woman (or a nun) could wear it. Very fresh without being too edgy. Soft and ultra feminine. I still like to wear it occasionally, but have mostly moved on to naughtier, smokier, incense notes. This one doesn't make me feel naughty. Makes me feel like going to confession.

Also, I have read from others posts that Bulgari fumes do not tend to hold or have good sillage. I have Bulgari Blue Notte, which does not have good holding power. Rose Essentielle, however, definely has good holding power and sillage, at least on my skin.

Pamplelune
Pamplelune

I too get a sour note almost immediately upon spritzing. It's a fleeting, linear scent with not too much development or lasting power. I like my rose scents with more edge.

vaiduakhu
vaiduakhu

I don't know if I'm the only one who detect a sour smell in this. To me, it's a metallic, watery rose and the sourness makes it sharper and less well-balanced. It's not my fragrance.

bb3706
bb3706

Love at first sniff! So glad i bought this, it is a truly beautiful scent. I could happily wear this all the time. Not overly strong yet very feminine. Suits me incredibly well.

vanillabean23
vanillabean23

Classic Rose. It is a safe, beautiful fragrance. Conservative? Yes. Elegant? Yes. I wear this during the day, at the office etc. A fabulous, inoffensive all-rounder!

greek_goddes
greek_goddes

Rose essentielle is a bright, cheerful and elegant scent!
Not an "old lady"(*), i could mention it as a mature scent but not old fashionned at all!
Beautiful for sping, a perfume quite close to real roses.
Not a fresh scent.
It is a sweet, floral, well behaved scent that won't annoy anyone in hot days.
Maybe not a favourite but still very pleasant!
I only wish it could stay longer on my skin but i guess it is skin chemistry too...
Try it before buy it, because is not everyone familiar with such a rose/floral scent.

(*) Really i can't understand why is it bad being an old lady, i mean we won't gonna stay young forever!!

kamp7530@hotmail.com
kamp7530@hotmail.com

it is absolutely beautiful and sensual....my daughter had given me a bottle of this....:)

LydiaLiu
LydiaLiu

BVL Rose Essentielle is a changeful scent. I admit that it didn’t win my heart at the first sight, but luckily I gave it enough times of test before making a judgement. I only have 1ml sample, and today I’m wearing it all day long. It just keeps developing on me, I can feel different versions of rose scent from it:
Leather rose
Metallic rose
Powdery rose
Sweet rose
It doesn’t really follow any sequence to change, quite randomly, every time I sniff myself, there is a different feeling. Very amazing that this is not a simple linear rose. Very Unique one, no wonder so many people say it rocks.

ilikethequiet
ilikethequiet

What a pretty little gem of a perfume! The mimose and violet accords sparkle on the skin in the first few minutes of wear. The mimose is so wonderful, it seems to bubble like champagne- it's bright, light and full of good cheer.

The guaiac wood and cedar accords lift after the first few minutes, adding depth and warmth to the scent without adding weight.

After a few more minutes, I smell the the rose, berries and violet accords. It never becomes overly sweet, heavy, or syrupy- all the way through to the dry down, it stays light and very fresh.

I'm in love! This perfume is feminine and sheer, with just a touch of warmth and sexiness in the full dry down. Rose Essentielle is appropriate to wear any time, day or night, and would be wonderful in any season. I must get a full bottle!

greydove
greydove

I bought it a year ago because I was having a rose craving. I find it a bit too sweet and synthetic now, but there's no question it gives a full bodied, romantic and heady rose scent. I still like roses but this scent treats them by adding berries and musk which I'm not too crazy about. If you like jammy, berry sweetness and don't mind an initially loud synthetic opening with a lush romantic rosey dry-down, you will like this. I notice my bottle got stronger over time, too. When I first bought it I had to reapply a lot. Now one spray last me all day! Weird..

KatherineB
KatherineB

I sampled this today. It was quite sweet and lovely at first but as time went on the scent became over_ bearing and disgustingly sweet! I didnt care for the bottle in person either. It does have quite the lasting power though...I can still smell it on my wrist even after a long hot shower! something about the scent annoys me. Pink still remains one of my favourite colours though :)

olga1780
olga1780

I own an EDT. It's a very pretty scent, but very sheer...for summer only. Maybe EDP is deeper and longer lasting. I like it, but it can't beat Rose Absolu by Yves Rocher

fanirachmita
fanirachmita

this one is sooo gorgeous,very classy and suitable for romantic date:p

anyone can give me an explanation the different between edp and edt??

polka
polka

The first moment after applying Rose Essentielle is a sentimental journey for me; a journey to the past, to my childhood years, when I used to sniff my mom's rose essential oil, imported from Bulgaria. I can smell strong, sweet rose in full blossom.

These one hundred percent rose, thick, slightly oily notes fortunately evaporate very quickly (I say "fortunately" because I would find wearing this kind of rose perfume very difficult in the long run) and develop into a transparent, airy scent that beatifully combines sourish and powdery notes. The sourness is not as obvious and straightforward as the citrusy one, and the powdery notes are light and delicate. And they're - of course - accompanied by the rose all the time.

The fragrance is great - a little bit reserved, but not haughty, brisk, but not plain fresh; subtle, but not lacking character.

Some of the rose scents tend to smell bodily and intimate, some other are reminiscent of a Sunday trip to the city rosarium. Rose Essentielle is clean, elegant and simple in a noble way. Wearing this perfume make me feel like jumping into an immaculate, white shirt and doing my make-up in transparent, frosty, very bright pinks.

Wynter
Wynter

Rose Essentielle is a mature and classic rose scent. It smells very similar to a rosebush, but it has an underlying musk that makes it a very sophisticated and sensual fragrance. It's not marketed towards my age group (college age), but I envision a well-dressed, intelligent woman wearing and loving Rose Essentielle.

limbaeck
limbaeck

Bought it yesterday, thanks to all the great reviews I read here...I love it! Less of the rose as I thought (and I am happy about that), blackberry stands out, yum!!!
I cannot stop smelling myself, it just makes me happy. Thank you reviewers!!!

BetsyMeszaros
BetsyMeszaros

This perfume has such a wonderful warmth to it. It is one of my favorite wintertime rose scents. It has such a sophisticated rose smell. When I first tried it I wore it and continued to be fascinated by it all night.

parfumeguru
parfumeguru

I am not sure why I stayed away from this one all these years. Perhaps, I thought or found it more grown up.

But,now past 30 years old, I recently fell in love with this..
Don't let "Rose" name scare you off. It is not your typical rose..Fruity in a subtle way, rosy with a light classy touch..:)

darkbeauty
darkbeauty

This is definitely ROSE ROSE ROSE! There is a fresh greeness to it as well (like a white rose), while surrounded by a warm musk before going into a blackberry drydown. This developed quite pleasantly on me. Normally musks by themselves with no other warmth (such as vanilla, amber, tonka bean)turn sour with my chemistry. This blended nicely.

kylexora

Update : after years of collecting perfume, I do realize that few of my perfume smell almost identical and almost similar to each other, including this. This is the perfume that I mean :
Bvlgari Rose Essentielle
Lanvin Rumeur
Annick Goutal Musc Nomade
Narcisso Rodrigues For Her EDP
Sarah Jessica Parker Lovely

Don't you think they share the almost same smell??? Gosh, I have each of them!!!

guest_marry
guest_marry

i like it soooooooooo much! A gr8 fragrance!!!!!!!!!!

Amethyste
Amethyste

At first it was a nice rose scent but a lot more serious than I was expecting, which surprised me in a not very good way. After some time, black berries were added to the rose and so it became a juicy and younger, but still sofisticated scent. Maybe too powdery to be on my "I love" list.

Goldfinch
Goldfinch

This is a nice scent for a nice young (or older:)) lady. The rose is soft, not sour at all. Later I feel berries, too, I feel it a bit similar to Gucci EDP II (maybe because of the blackberry). It's a safe, close-to-skin, modern rose scent with medium sillage and good longevity. Some of you, dear members were right: ideal for a young mum, too:).

melia
melia

Yeah I don't like the blast of topnotes either, at all. But exactly as chapeau clack said: that soon fades away. And makes room for a lovely rose, very nice for everyday-wear, but also for first dates :)

DresdenDoll
DresdenDoll

This is a very lovely rose perfume that is softened by the violet and is given a boost by the blackberry. It's not very heavy either. Really pretty, but in a sophisticated way.

michellecoburn
michellecoburn

Sugary synthetic smelling rose on me.. I was actually bored as well as disappointed because I love rose perfumes.

an.jorePipip
an.jorePipip

I bought it for my sister, she was so happy when received it. Delicate and glamour but not too strong, beautiful perfume!

lqmmanh
lqmmanh

Sweet rose, powderly.
Longevity: 1.5-2.5hours

What a glorious rose! I definitely did not expect to find a rose scent of this calibre from such a well-known, mainstream brand. Rose Essentielle is pure loveliness.

Being absolutely perfect for Spring and Summer wear, this is a sweet and slightly powdery take on a pretty, pink rose note. Classy, feminine and smooth, each and every note in this composition works in unison.

With most rose scents, the rose note tends to become too sharp and somewhat tart-like throughout the fragrance's development. In the case of Rose Essentielle, this is not an issue. This fragrance is easy to wear and effortlessly pretty. It's lightness and subtle berry sweetness only adds to its widespread appeal.

Initially this fragrance goes on rather strong, with a rich, jammy rose, highlighted by the berry notes and the violet. After a few hours the scent settles into a delicate, powdery rose, which is thankfully not the soapy kind.

Lady-like, refined and romantic, this fragrance encouraged me to get in touch with my feminine side. The lasting strength is very good, especially for that of such a soft, light fragrance. I can see Rose Essentielle being worn well in every season, both casually and formally. It has just the right amount of realistic roses and complexity to make this fragrance absolutely outstanding.

Perfumenut1
Perfumenut1

I tested this out for a good month or so before buying, which is a first for me, but I don't really go for rose fragrances. I prefer citrus or darker amber fragrance and hate anything sugary or sweet with vanilla, however I really like this. It's not too sweet or powdery but manages to be light, with the blackberry giving a nice slight sharpness. The staying power is pretty good with the dry down on my skin smelling similar to Narcisco Rodrigues for Her oddly enough!

Shady Lady
Shady Lady

I never thought I would ever go for a Rose scent, but there you have it- I could not resist the ingredients. Fantastic, with the most fabulous lingering mysterious trace of a rare Rose. It is a wonderful Summer fragrance, light & enticing. I Love It. It lifts my spirit & puts a smile on my face! The Classic Bvlgari bottle with it's delicate pink is the ultimate in Elegance.

gypsykitten
gypsykitten

I wish all I smelled here was rose, but be it my nose or my body chemistry, this comes off as a sugared but still bitter violet. Just not meant for me! Thank you to the wonderful member that sent me the sample. You saved me from buying this blind!

Robynlovesperfume
Robynlovesperfume

This is pretty much a straight rose floral when I first spray this on my skin. But after 5-10 minutes, it starts to sweeten up and I can smell fruits.. berries... BLACKBERRIES, exactly the smell of fresh blackberries! It's sooo yummy, and does not smell synthetic to me at all! I smell some violets as well, but the blackberries are sticking out like a sore thumb. I have not yet waited for the drydown, but I am REALLY enjoying the mid notes. I am starting to smell more of the sandalwood, and its blending so well with the rest of the notes.

While this fragrance may be called 'Rose Essentielle', and does indeed open smelling very 'rosy', it is the mid and base notes that win me over. I am not a huge fan of rose, but when paired this way, its not just a straight floral. It's sooo soft, sweet, yet fresh too. A very gentle, beautiful, feminine, well done fragrance.

ninehuss
ninehuss

Love this perfume..mild and feminine but not as long lasting as i want it to be

sagittarius
sagittarius

darn it, I really WANT to like this perfume ... and I do for about the first few minutes when all I can smell is the rose, but as soon as the sickly sweet comes through, I thank goodness I only ordered a sample size. It does dry down to a nice soft powdery scent that isn't too sweet, but sadly, this one is not for me

lucifera
lucifera

i had a bottle of this, the only bvgari that i liked from the whole line...it started to bore me later though..but the rose came out quite good, stayed quite good on me, not spectaculair

cisco
cisco

I am layered with Bvlgari Rose Essentielle EDT and a couple of small sprays of Tea Rose. The Bvlgari is the pallet for the Tea Rose. I bet Bvlgari would be appalled!

jetstar
jetstar

this smell is beautiful its a light sexy rose smell with a perfumey air around it like a girl with light perfume on holding some roses...nice
it will never replace my wifes tea rose wich smells just like a fresh rose very life like but this is good... makes you want to smell more of it lol i keep smelling my arm were i tested it

Ouch!
Ouch!

In it's wet stages this is a 2 part fusion of the original Bvlgari for women which is swoonworthy in my opinion, and sugared roses. Again....swoonworthy!

It's got a sweetness to it, like sugared roses (As I said)

The patchouli and sandalwood give this perfume it's shine when it's drying and it's so feminie and clean smelling. Gorgeous!

I would say this would be a nice day to day/ evening scent in hotter weather. But that's just my opinion. I wear things whenever the mood takes me, but the clean clarity of the dry stage of this makes me think of lighter clothing as it's a nice light smell. It really is a lovely perfume that takes a while to ge into it's stride..

Winner for me! :)

Catbiscuit
Catbiscuit

All I smell is rose, rose, rose. This is a wonderful thing because I was specifically searching for the perfect natural rose scent at the time. It is simple & pure like all Bvlgari but it is perfection in a bottle.

guest_BH
guest_BH

I have one of this nice perfume and I love it sooooo much may be I can not change it forever :)

a very sad and common rose scent, bad, boring.. from bvlgari a expected more than this.. bad smell to.. very cheap rosy smell.. no for this creation....

romanticflower
romanticflower

this rose fragrance is wonderful, so romantic and soft on the skin! when i first sprayed it the opening was of a juicy candy rose, then after 30 minutes it dryes in to a deep silky sensous rose and lasts very long on my skin! the pachouli makes it darker and the berryes give it such wonderful sugar cristalline freshness. the powdery drydown is great very feminine and delicious.
this scent is perfect for rose lovers, i was looking for such a great rose fragrance for a long time and this one is really rosy and delicate. it's completly different from paris ysl that smells just like soapy-rose. in my opinion is the best rose fragrance at the moment because it's not so masculine as byredo rose noir or sa majestic la rose by serge lutens and it is not so harsh like tea rose by floris and not spicy and dark as in montale parfumes and it is not too expencive.

zvoncica
zvoncica

Oh how I believed that Rose essentiele is white fragile dove in garden of Eden. The romantic poem of love, despair and forgiveness. Shredded tear on lovers shoulder, moments before dawn. The rose I smelled in those imaginaries was L`occitane nuit de mai.

Bvlgari`s rose is opulent storm in bloomed patchouli penthouse. Dry metallic anthem of floral kingdom. Lost and drunk butterflies in silk hair of the 21th century Juliet.

juliane
juliane

can't add much to the existing reviews. this is an elegant, ladylike rose scent, coldly romantic, for mature women, it's also a bit flat: there's is the fresh, pink rose and a little powder all the time, if you're lucky you get some red berries after half an hour and after it gets a bit more powdery.
a good picture for this scent would be one these small round pink Biedermeier rose bouquets where the roses are really close to each other: looks nice and pretty but also a bit square and not really bewitchingly interesting.
For me this is a almost shy rose scent which is perfect for work but YSL Paris and Givenchy Very Irresistble are much better rose scents imho.

daisygirl
daisygirl

This is my ultimate favourite!

It is very ladylike and elegant. It reminds me of sipping tea in a beautiful english rose garden. It suits wearing pastels pink, white, cream.

I have the EDP, and it stays on very well. It does get on my clothes though and I can still smell it after washing my jumpers! -which may be good if you love it (like I do).

eilismaireg
eilismaireg

what's not to like, I suppose - hang on, the price! Go a little darker and wear Cabaret or go purer and wear L'Occitane rose scents

Oh Sugar
Oh Sugar

Very rosy, but more strong than delicate and subtle. Elegant and sophisticated, but I would't dare to wear it. It goes well with a confident, resolute young woman, not a head-in-the-clouds type of girl I am. Threfore, it suits my friend completely.

c3c
c3c

I love rose water, I have a rose facial toner, I love roses in the garden, but I haven't been able to find a perfume with rose in it I would wear. Until this one. It reminds me of YSL Cinema with rose overtones. Not so much rose you smell like an old lady (my grandma always wore rose scented perfume and I love her but it makes me think "old") there's just enough to enjoy it. It's also sweet enough to even it out but not cloying in any way. Basically Cinema with rose is the best I can describe it. I can definitely see wearing it in summer, especially in the garden. If your a rose fan (& or Cinema) I would recommend trying it.

Ivi Mila
Ivi Mila

Does anybody else notice a slight metallic note when you put this on? After about 10-15 minutes its thankfully gone though, as the fragrance develops and becomes much softer.

The elegant and feminine rose aroma is there from the beginning to the end, and is enveloped by a light berry sweetness. In the end it become a bit powdery.

In my opinion its a pretty romantic scent, but in a "serious" way. I tend to put this on when I'm going to attend to formal/dressy occasions. It doesn't smell like an everyday scent to me.

guest_elenor
guest_elenor

a Christmas present from my younger brother...i love it!

sofiii
sofiii

It's fresh and nice to start, as the name has already suggested, this perfume smells really rose to me with somewhat enhanced earthy powdery feeling finishing to fix the rose scent on your skin, or at least give you the comparison, and reminds you there's rose there.

However, this perfume is kinda shy(?) and it smells like some rose scented cosmetic products from Anna Sui line.

Then after 1-2 hours, the perfume smells quite earthy to me, a little bit too earthy to be a rose scent. It's like you can rarely find the subtle airy pink rose-y feeling any more, instead, the patchouli is quite loud there and makes everything smell kinda brown sugary (or medicine?)sweet.

About 5 hours after I spraied it on skin, the rose scent comes back and for me that's the really perfect Rose Essentielle moment I like. Subtle and femenine. And this nice dry down lasts quite long. Sillage is more than 10 hours on me.:-)

azuriiita
azuriiita

For my nose this one have more "watery" mimose than rose... and have much alcohol concentration for my taste (at least the sample that i probed)

In the other hand... i cant detect nothing in comparison with 'Paris' of YSL, that its more complex, deep and rich, much much better than this one.

I agree its suitable for daytime... nothing more particular about this fragrance. Nothing.

Scentgoddess
Scentgoddess

I like this scent but I am not sure if I have the confidence to wear it. I am still deciding if I should buy it or not. A fragrance to wear when I am feeling glamorous. Very feminine and long lasting on my skin. Not sure what the appropriate age bracket would be for this fragrance. I may be a little too young for it. I might have to smell it again and decide then.

kylexora

This is a very elegance perfume. for ages 25-40. it remind me of how royal family smells like. this is the perfume that they are wearing. the scent so soft and icy. it remind me of a lady wearing high-end jewellery piece with designer clother. not sexy, but very elegant dress.. this is the smell of rich but not famous as superstar. she's gentle and never act diva. this is great to be wear with white or light pink dress. the best color to suit this of course, rose. i'll definitelu buy this perfume someday...

Mado Haddad
Mado Haddad

Very delicate, crisp & feminine. Somewhat reminds me of Stella by Stella Mccartney, which I like a lot:)

tuberose_and _sand
tuberose_and _sand

This is one of the best rose perfumes out there. It smells so pure and elegant, just as if you are walking through a garden of roses, early in the morning, when the dew is still on the petals. You can sense the sweetness of the rose, the slight bitterness of its leaves and you can just feel the water particles on it: this is what the perfume smells like to me. Add to that a stabilising powdery note and you get the best vintage-rose smell, but that's all it is about :roses..and nothing else.

rosaria
rosaria

Rose Essentielle is an extremelly feminine fragance. This rich rose-floral scent is for delicate and romantic women.

The notes of rose are perfectly combined in a floral bouquet that make this perfume so pretty and unique.

This great fragance is not overpowering and remains close to skin.Rose Essentielle powdery, complex and subtle smell is perfect to wear in summer or spring days.

It brings to my mind images of a sunny and colorful garden... a lady in a white light dress carrying a basket full of roses...

ariadna
ariadna

Delicate and pretty scent,unfortunately,it doesn't last long...

Bright gorgeous rose that is fantastic until it dries down on my skin to a sugary sweet base. Many Bvlgari's do this to me, and it's a great sadness, as they start so beautifully.

hollivomitsyou
hollivomitsyou

a straight up rose without much dirt and no green standing in pool of sunlight. the longer it sits, i can notice a little of the patchouli. for someone who likes rose but finds it a little harsh sometimes, this is a good one.
addition: if you are a patchouli fan, the later portion of this scent will be wonderful! this is so nice.

guest_Deepsy
guest_Deepsy

Very strong rose scent. It dries down to a perfect powdery smell. I did get a compliment on it, yet not my cup of tea due to it's cheap overpowering rose notes.

JZ
JZ

i don't like it at all! too heavy and doen't smell like nature rose. i even think it smell kinda cheap.

Cherub573
Cherub573

This has the classic Bulgari undertone. The rose is not unadulterated, it has a bit of sweetness to it, keeping it from smelling like potpourri. It does not smell like a fresh rose though either. Once the fragrance warmed on my skin a bit, it reminded me of expensive rose-scented makeup, like lipstick. It smells very sophisticated and luxurious, but I felt it was a bit too formal and mature for me.

Enchantia
Enchantia

I bought a bottle of Rose Essentielle EDP for my mom and it smelled so lovely on her, I couldn't resist buying a bottle for myself. This is a very feminine and classy scent. I always receive compliments whenever I wear it. This is one of my favourite floral scent. It makes me feel sexy!

katyas
katyas

I was looking for a good rose fragrance (well, another one ...) and tested this one and LOVED it! It has a nice scent of rose without a lot of powdery smell (Ombre Rose, for example, was too powdery - I didn't like it at ALL). It lasts nicely - when I tried it after receiving my new bottle, it lasted about 6 hours ... while sleeping! That's how I give new fragrances a test run - I figure if they don't work off while I'm tossing in bed, they should do fine for me. Anyway, for those who like a good rose scent without the powder, this is the one you've been looking for.

aazanya
aazanya

I love it! I really do *.* I've been looking for something like that for a long, long time. The fragrance is so light, classy, sophisticated, sexy, charming, romantic, optimistic, adorable, passionate, rich, joyful, juicy, intriguing, fascinating..- quelle melange! this is what I call Feminity. Wow. Must have.

F_A
F_A

What an innocent and romantic rose scent!Rose in this fragrance is simply lovely, it is neither "oily", nor heavy or too strong. This fragrance makes me smile everytime I sniff it, it is a dose of good emotions when I feel sad or bad. I find it perfect for a woman of any age, any lifestyle - a woman should have a perfume which makes her smile. Bvlgari Rose Essentielle could be the one:)

BlackAmberMoon
BlackAmberMoon

A sweet, beautiful floral, charming and innocent. The berries give it a youthful vibe. I picture this on a blonde bride. Much too girly for me, but a lovely scent nevertheless.

lemon_mint
lemon_mint

love it so much... =)

elgab89
elgab89

Similar to Eau de Toilette, it is based on Bvlgari Pour Femme with a stronger accent on the Rose. The scent is more noticeable and it has better longevity than the eau de Toilette - see my description there.

bulyov4e
bulyov4e

A charming warm fragrance! I love the pretty sweet rose, so soft and fluffy, that it reminds me of some types of candy! However, it is not sticky, nor sirupy! Maybe that's my association with the fine fruity flavour which balances the flowers. The musk makes it creamy and safe. I can use it on every occasion, in every season.

Althea
Althea

I love roses, in this one the rose is very delicate and soft, powdery, it is quite nice. But if I really wanted to pile up with roses, and walk around like a huge blooming rose, I would go for something else.

Gemini
Gemini

It's soft,feminine and elegant. I love it, i like to use it in fall and winter time.

angelahta
angelahta

It's a perfect mix of rose scents. Very feminine.

imey
imey

love it...just like i expected, so soft and feminine :)

guest_perfumista
guest_perfumista

I like this one each time I smell it at the department store, it is just so romantic, ladyish, and wearable. But I still haven't bought one since I want the eau de parfum and it is more expensive, and the eau de toilette doesn't last at all..... Maybe I'll wait a few years to get more ladyish, as the parfume itself (and make some money in the meantime)

Nuppu
Nuppu

Nice but there's something too sweet in this one, maybe it's the blackberry that ads honeylike sugary smell which I don't like. There's is much better rosescents.

New edition on this review. After using this one more, the sweetnes isn't that bad, actually quite nice sugary rose. Not bad at all. And staying power is better than most Bvlgaris on me have.

sandrina_bambina
sandrina_bambina

Sweet rose, very delicate, feminine and sexy. One of my favorite Bvlgari scents. It last 3-4 hours on my skin and that a bit disappointed me.
Rose Essentielle is romantic, elegant, and makes me happy while I wear it:)

Marianne
Marianne

I actually like it a lot and I'm thinking of buying one.

argeada
argeada

Once I requested my husband to get me a Bulgari perfume from his trip to Italy, being so sure that whatever he picked I will love it, but - wow - what a disappointment. Anyway, I forced myself to wear it a couple of times, and always ended up wishing to break the bottle dramatically. At last, I gave to my mother, hoping that her chemistry will do wonders, but, nope, not with them bloody roses, so, we made an agreement wear it if you like it, but not when I'm around. Hell, no!

winx61
winx61

Ottima rosa, ma troppo effimera...

caribou55313
caribou55313

Crisp and delicate rose, sheer yet vibrant. A new favorite of mine!

2007

Rose Essentielle by Bvlgari 4.01 out of 5 based on 1188 ratings and 212 user reviews

Bvlgari Rose Essentielle Mini by Bvlgari, .17 oz Mini EDP for Women
Bvlgari Rose Essentielle Mini by Bvlgari, .17 oz Mini EDP for Women
EDP Mini 0.34oz
BVLGARI ROSE ESSENTIELLE for WOMEN by Bvlgari EAU DE PARFUM SPRAY .34 OZ MINI TESTER
23.20 GBP
Bvlgari Rose Essentielle L 39 Eau de Toilette Rose 100ml
Bvlgari Rose Essentielle L 39 Eau de Toilette Rose 100ml
BVLGARI ROSE ESSENTIELLE for WOMEN by Bvlgari EAU DE PARFUM SPRAY 1.7 OZ TESTER
BVLGARI ROSE ESSENTIELLE for WOMEN by Bvlgari EAU DE PARFUM SPRAY 1.7 OZ TESTER
Bvlgari Rose Essentielle Perfume by Bvlgari, 1.7 oz Eau De Toilette Spray for Women
Bvlgari Rose Essentielle Perfume by Bvlgari, 3.4 oz Eau De Parfum Spray Tester for Women
Bvlgari Rose Essentielle Perfume by Bvlgari, 3.4 oz Eau De Toilette Spray Tester for Women
NORDSTROM.com
BVLGARI 'Charms - Rose Essentielle' Eau de Parfum
BVLGARI 'Charms - Rose Essentielle' Eau de Parfum
BVLGARI ROSE ESSENTIELLE for WOMEN by Bvlgari EAU DE PARFUM SPRAY 3.4 OZ TESTER
BVLGARI ROSE ESSENTIELLE for WOMEN by Bvlgari EAU DE PARFUM SPRAY 3.4 OZ TESTER
BVLGARI ROSE ESSENTIELLE for WOMEN by Bvlgari EAU DE PARFUM SPRAY 3.4 OZ UNBOXED
BVLGARI ROSE ESSENTIELLE L'EAU DE TOILETTE ROSEE for WOMEN by Bvlgari EDT SPRAY 3.4 OZ
Bvlgari Rose Essentielle Perfume by Bvlgari, 1.7 oz Eau De Parfum Spray for Women
BVLGARI ROSE ESSENTIELLE for WOMEN by Bvlgari EAU DE PARFUM SPRAY 1.7 OZ
BVLGARI ROSE ESSENTIELLE for WOMEN by Bvlgari EAU DE PARFUM SPRAY 1.7 OZ
BVLGARI ROSE ESSENTIELLE for WOMEN by Bvlgari SET-EAU DE PARFUM SPRAY 1.7 OZ BODY LOTION 2.5 OZ POUCH
Bvlgari Rose Essentielle Eau De Toilette Spray 100ml 3.4oz
Bvlgari Rose Essentielle Eau De Toilette Spray 100ml 3.4oz
Bvlgari Rose Essentielle Perfume by Bvlgari, 3.4 oz Eau De Parfum Spray for Women
BVLGARI ROSE ESSENTIELLE for WOMEN by Bvlgari EAU DE PARFUM SPRAY 3.4 OZ
BVLGARI ROSE ESSENTIELLE for WOMEN by Bvlgari EAU DE PARFUM SPRAY 3.4 OZ
Bvlgari Rose Essentielle Perfume by Bvlgari, 3.4 oz Eau De Toilette Spray for Women
Zappos.com
Bvlgari - Rose Essentielle Eau De Parfum Spray 1.7 oz N-A - Beauty
Bvlgari - Rose Essentielle Eau De Parfum Spray 1.7 oz N-A - Beauty
Zappos.com
Bvlgari - Rose Essentielle Eau De Toilette Spray 3.4 oz N-A - Beauty
Bvlgari - Rose Essentielle Eau De Toilette Spray 3.4 oz N-A - Beauty

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Bvlgari Rose Essentielle fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Bvlgari Rose Essentielle, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Rose Essentielle by Bvlgari. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Rose Essentielle by Bvlgari represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.