Designers » B » Floral « Groups

Voile de Jasmin Bvlgari for women
dislike

yellow floral
Voile de Jasmin Bvlgari for women Pictures

The new Bvlgari fragrance is a beautiful bouquet of jasmine. Together with the new fragrance Rose Essentielle it accompanies the re-launched edition of classical Bvlgari Pour Femme in a new design.

The fragrance opens with luminous bergamot and delicate mimosa de Grasse. In the heart, the beautiful jasmine Sambac enjoys the company of rose and lily of the valley, while in the base iris and musk repeat the sensual powdery trace of Bvlgari Pour Femme. The fragrance was created by Nathalie Lorson in 2006. The white colored bottle repeats the shape of classical Bvlgari Pour Femme.

Mimosa Bergamot Orange Blossom

Eau Fraiche

Voile de Jasmin Fragrance Reviews

Nikkafragrance
Nikkafragrance

This is such an ellegant fragrance. Perfect for everyday use. In my modest opinion one of the best perfumes based on jasmine.

Beckylynn8881
Beckylynn8881

This is a very soft, floral, powdery scent that is similar to Bvlgari Pour Femme. I just wish it lasted a bit longer because I couldn't smell it anymore after a couple of hours. It was soft and pretty while it lasted though.

asmita
asmita

I only got this because it was on a deal, for $30 a 50ml I did not regret buying this, it is sweet and intimate, I will not like to smell like this in the morning, but good for casual occasions later in the day. I used to like Crystaline by Bvlgari, but by now I think I have out-grown it, Voile de jasmine is very sensual and almost erotic in a ladylike confident way.. hope I am making sense. This is something for a private person. On the downside-it is too soft, low sillage, a bit to soapy for my taste. But the smell makes me feel very good, not sure if every one else can smell it.

Jackson Spines
Jackson Spines

This is nice. It smells quite " soapy" on me but that's fine because it reminds me of freshly washed skin. The unfortunate part is that is simply does not last very long at all. Fades really quickly. This is one that you will have to reapply many times throughout the day. The bottle itself is simple and classy looking. Not a "love" but a solid "like" for sure.

Not a huge Bvlgari fan but this is a pretty soft delicate floral, not sharp, smooth, a veil of jasmine, it reminds me of the tea scents by Bvlgari, nice for summer!!!
On me it isnt very soapy, nice perfume to wear when you want sonething discreet , fresh yet well done. !

shoshana25
shoshana25

I love this scent, a co-worker of mine use to wear this and it smelled very good on her. Yes, it smells like soap, she always smelled like she took a nice, long, shower but I admired it so much on her. I would compliment her everytime she was near me. It's very soft so it would be hard to offend anyone with this.

I know a lot of ppl on here says that it doesn't last long, but I could detect this perfume on my co-worker after 8/9 hours at work. I asked for this perfume during this christmas season but got some other Bvlgari scent. I want this one baaaadddd!!!

beckyboo
beckyboo

I love, love, this perfume. It is one of my all time favorite scents but it only lasts about an hour even when paired with unscented lotion or another carrier oil it just fades away. I have to reapply it several times throughout the day and for around $70.00 a bottle its too expensive to be drowning myself in everyday just to enjoy its aroma.

messier42
messier42

I was disappointed with this. I really didn't detect jasmine. It is very light and powdery, that I liked. But that's all it was, a light dusting of powder. I can only really imagine this being suitable for bed time or after a shower.

Museumgal
Museumgal

The jasmine and mimose blend perfectly in this to make a sweet, light, fresh floral. Light fresh musk in the base. This would be a perfect scent for spring and summer. The only drawback is that it does not last on me - 2 hours tops, and only very faintly that last hour. The combination of the notes is heavenly -- if only it lasted longer!

Mochahantas
Mochahantas

This is very different from what I normally wear. You know what it reminds me of? Bubble bath. No, literally, it smells like an Avon bubble bath. Not a kiddy bubble bath, but a grown woman's sensuous bubble bath. A white, floral bubble bath that leaves the skin soft and luxurious, with just a hint of sweetness. I hope I don't sound like a creep saying this, but something about this also reminds me of love making. There's something in it that reminds me of vaginal secretions, in a good way. It's like a rauchy woman on Sunday. She tries and tries to subdue herself, but her inner sexy just can't stay held down for long :) I dunno if it's musk or what, but there's something totally erotic about it. It's not sexy at all, just sexually primal if that makes sense? That aspect of it isn't loud at all, just a sheet underneath to me.

I bought this blind, but I'm not neither satisfied or dissatisfied. It's just that I cannot connect with it at all. It's soft, quiet, purring like a siamese cat, but don't get me wrong it still projects just enough for people to notice.

Lasting power is pretty good on me lasting about 6-7 hours on skin and literally 24 hrs on clothing. This is one of those scents that you think is gone, then boom, it pops up on you a few hours later.

Plantus
Plantus

Very nice jasmine based fragrance. Quite sensual and subtitle, perfect for a spring day on a classy young lady. I really like it!

mbrperfume
mbrperfume

This is very nice and soft. It doesn't smell like Nivea, although I can see how some might find a similarity. Voile de Jasmine definitely smells expensive, not like a drugstore lotion. The jasmine is more pronounced at first spray, then it softens slightly. If you're looking for more jasmine, go with Mon Jasmine Noir.

Some reviewers are criticizing the sillage and lasting power, but I think some fragrances are purposely created to be lighter than others. I personally really love this one, since I often can't wear heavy flowery fragrances. This one is light enough not to bother me, yet is still present enough to leave an impression.

aspirina
aspirina

My husband got a bottle for me , for a cheap price in ross..(39 $) , i have to say the fragrance is very soft ..like a very shy jasmin...almost no jasmin at all, very similar to the original Bvlgari pour femme...the staying powr and projection are extremely weak, it is a shame that bvlgari products are so weak and lame...they do not test their products ??? they have a name and fame...just that ..no more good quality products...sad story.

Peachysugarbuns
Peachysugarbuns

I live in Lake Tahoe - this EDT scent reminds me of sparkling snow at night lit by the light of the moon. It is very violet and white musk on me, with a just a hint of the jasmine - a chilly scent to me, but perhaps because of the context in which I sprayed it (in my car, before walking into the Tahoe fall night). I can see this smelling pretty sexy on the right woman in the summer.

I'm more of an amber and oriental gal, so it is nice to have a fresh toilette like this to mix things up a bit. My skin eats perfume; I'm sad it doesn't last (along with zero sillage), but perhaps it will linger on clothes. I agree with the others - if Bulgari is going to be so expensive they need to make these pretty scents last!

Sassy1
Sassy1

I bought a sample hoping to get a lovely jasmine but this is not one of Bvlgari's better efforts...

It is sharp, grating and brittle actually, reminding me very much of all the worst parts of Perry Ellis 360.

I prefer a soft lemony jasmine and this ain't it. Definate pass for me.

yaso108
yaso108

This was my favourite for a long time, but now it is getting really hard to find in shops. I hope they didn't stop producing it.

dulcedeleche
dulcedeleche

A very clean,soapy,feminine,and soft scent. it a soft smell of various flowers,such a beautiful scent but it doesnt last long and it is just too soft. its good to wear in the offices,hospital or just a daily fragrance. i think its a very spring or summer scent,not something i would wear in the winter or in cold days.

nightcat23
nightcat23

Usually I hate perfumes with strong white florals as they give me terrible headaches however this one is soft and delicate and very clean smelling. It's not heady and it's fresh as well without being powdery.

mshell
mshell

I love the clean soapy smell of this! Anyone know what notes give the soap smell?

Juma
Juma

I know that some people will find my review boring but here is the truth. This is a scent of nice soap, nothing more and nothing less.No power, no main note.
Edit:reminds me to the scent of hair spray.

Bvlgari actually makes some pretty decent jasmine based fragrances. I'm not referring to Jasmin Noir which I found a disappointment, I'm throwing into the arena the relatively new Mon Jasmin Noir and this fragrance, Voile de Jasmin.

I like my jasmine scents light and airy rather than heavy, so Voile de Jasmin's subtlety appeals to me. Along with its freshness, this jasmine is clean, crisp and green. Especially in the top notes, bergamot compliments the fresh jasmine with a zesty and citrusy finish.

The heart sees this floral become quite musky, however bright and sweet mimosa keeps this fragrance light and flowery rather than bland. The sillage may indeed be very intimate and soft, yet the longevity, at least on my skin, is not what I'd call disappointing.

Voile de Jasmin is very much a Spring and Summer fragrance. Its slightly watery quality makes it perfect for hot weather and those days when you want to wear something light and inoffensive. It's like a whisper of a fragrance, and very beautiful in that regard.

It may not be the most exciting fragrance that you've come across, and you may enjoy Bvlgari's stronger scents in preference to Voile de Jasmin. I'm a little surprised by how much I like this perfume, and I've come to the conclusion that I'm very much taken by its simplicity and refreshing jasmine accord. However I must admit that Mon Jasmin Noir has eclipsed this fragrance in terms of what I personally prefer.

mb2925
mb2925

Thank God I got a sample before I bought a larger bottle because it smells like cheap hotel hand soap. Put it on and couldn't wait to get it off. It's a soft smell but unfortunately a cheap smell.

Friesianfriendly
Friesianfriendly

This scent is soft, gentle, peaceful, comforting, and uplifting to my spirit when I wear it. If tranquility has a smell, this must be it. I can wear this fragrance to bed; I can wear it when I'm ill. I can wear it in places where perfume is frowned upon. My husband can't smell it at all- which is wonderful,because he hates all perfumes. I wear this to church every sunday so I can sit next to him and not gross him out with a perfume smell. Consequently, it will remain in my perfume collection forever. Something about this fragrance reminds me of a clean baby scent.

Edit: I would like to add that this scent is hard to detect in cool weather but has a much larger presence in warm weather. So, on a cool day I reapply frequently, but I have to be conservative with application on a warm day.

varnyte
varnyte

When I am smelling it, I imagine hot Hong kong, tropical country, women with sun umbrellas, asian spirit, hungry ghosts period, chinese and european crossroads.
Maybe somebody remember the novel 'PIANO TEACHER`? I t reminds me so much...

lobke1
lobke1

Very nice, sweet and sotf perfume. It is powdery. It stays on very long but it is not overpowering. You really smell the Jasmin. I'm never fed up with this sweet smell.

daisygirl
daisygirl

This has a sweet gentle smell, but it is very thin and like the other reviewers have said it doesn't last. I don't think I've got good value out of this one because I have to keep reapplying it, so it's running out faster than my other perfumes. It's nicer to use it as a body mist instead of perfume. It's very sheer so it would be good for hot days.

I bought this without testing. Luckily I can return it because it's so weak that it's not even worth the discounted price. I hope ksantipa had the option of returning it.

It smells nice actually, but nothing like jasmine. I detect lots of mimosa. It's sweet, feminine, and smells pink even though the bottle is white. I would keep the perfume if it were stronger because the fragrance has so much potential, but it's like water on my skin. I had to spray myself about 5 times in order to be able to smell it on myself at all.

It reminds me very much of my Antonia's Flowers pure perfume. But AF is much, much stronger.

Giannahazagunaka Buddhizt
Giannahazagunaka Buddhizt

This was a shocker for me, given to me as a present, I didn't think much, I now put this as one of my top 20 favorites.

And I dont really understand how people can say they don't detect the jasmine. It's rather obvious to me, don't get me wrong, I definently pick up the iris and orris and other notes, but the jasmine is undeniable to me.

And yes it's true there isn't a big sillage, but there isn't suppose to be, there is a slight one though and I also don't agree with it's lasting power.

The first two hours on me, there is a light sillage, after that it turns into a skin scent, very sexy! perfect for a dinner date with plans on making it an over nighter ....lol .. a nice little sillage nothing overpowering upon introduction and during cocktails, then starts to ease up, by the time you are at home it's a sexy skin scent where only if he gets up close and personal will he be able to truely enjoy the gorgeous fragrance in it's fullness that he was graced with earlier.

This is true elegance and beauty in a bottle with amazing powers of seduction. This is a great find, I say if you find it cheap .. grab it!

BTW most perfumes dont last long on me, this one...for the first two hours or so does have a light to moderate sillage, then it becomes very light to almost a skin scent, but in the morning.. if I put my wrist up to my nose.. there it is, still lingering on the skin, no doubt he will be smelling this when you are gone, on his clothes, on the pillow case, it wont let him forget how amazing you smell, the jasmine is without a doubt there, but no it's not your average everyday jasmine... blvgari has done a great job in individualizing the smell of jasmine in such a glorious way.. this is truely delish even creamy without any foodiness.

Hollie
Hollie

Forget "Where's the Beef?".......where's the Jasmine??? I smell only traces of mostly violet, orris and some rose and baby powder. Not bad but not what I was expecting. Has a sort of old, musty smell but I actually kind of like that. Definitely not a fresh or uplifting scent....more soft-n-sleepy. As with EVERY one elses reviews on Bvlgari scents, they don't tend to last and are extremely elusive and this one is no exception. I don't love it and I don't hate it either,I must say I am a little dissapointed though...this is my least favorite Bvlgari scent I've smelled thus far.
EDIT: the more I smell it, the more it reminds me of stale cigarette smoke for some reason. Still...it's not horrible....just not special or unique to me in any way like other Bvlgari scents are. I feel bad for anyone who's purchased blindly and paid full price.

nofixedstars
nofixedstars

Voile de Jasmin was a disappointment for me. Given the title, I didn't expect tremendous sillage, but still...There's NONE, at least on me. I applied it, and it was gone within 10 minutes. Undetectable. The scent itself is nothing extraordinary, and the jasmine component is not pronounced. Indeed, barely noticeable. Thankfully I spent very little on this bottle as it was a speculative purchase that came close to free with a promotional deal when buying other things. I gave it to my 14 year-old daughter to use---it's that minimal!

calyx93
calyx93

I can't but help agree with Rubyred's review:

"In my opinion Bulgari needs to either a) re-assess the importance of strength (sillage) and longevity; or b) start charging 1/5 of the price for their perfumes which are a 1/5 strength and last 1/5 of the time that most perfumes do."

This is an incredibly misleading and cheaply composed fragrance. It might as well be sold at the supermarket beside the shampoo, as this is what is smells like after its ten second opening and drydown.

I gave it to my five year old neice - now all of her dolls smell like shampoo :)

EllenYaSoHawt
EllenYaSoHawt

I normally don't like florals, but this smells great. I had to put a lot on though, to get a noticeable scent.

darksin
darksin

If you are looking for a long lasting perfume this is not the one.It's very weak but smels nice.

Jazzy76
Jazzy76

I tried it sometime ago and I immediately fell in love with this fragrance so feminine and chic!

Norgirl
Norgirl

Oh oh oh... this is so stunnigly georgas ,the feeling that i get when i first put this one . or the picture in my head to be more presice is , a lovely spring morning , birds are singing , bright and sunny , crisp air after a dewy night .
the first linger off spring flowers in the air. you glance out the window and breath deeply, fresh , clean . Love is in the air and gratitud in the heart for a beautifull moment..
this starts off whit somthing that smells of light honey,i guess it is the mimosas, the orangs flowers and all the other flowers melts in to a beautiful smell .
almost like wild strawberrys mixed whit fresh sweet flowers .
this is much sweeter and nicer then i would ever imagin it to be . Jasmin yes , but not harsh or sharp at all . just wonderfull and gental. the Rose and ylang ylang is melting in the background , making this so so beautiful..
But this like so many off the bvlgaris had to be put on clouds and in large doses , because its faiding so quikly. Oh why , i would love to be wrapped in this smell forewer. so romantic , wonderfull , fresh , heart warming , and joyos.

this is a stayer for shure in my collection .
Im in LOVE..
and this to me is realy a in love fragrance , flirty , innocent first love .
and this i would say could be worn by any age groupe

Jannochka
Jannochka

It's super weak and does not hold on my skin. It is a very soft and a bit powdery to my nose. It is an OK fragrance, there is nothing special about it.

duskangel101
duskangel101

Starts off soft and romantic but then turns into a soapy bathroom scent.

ellen echegaray
ellen echegaray

Amo usar este perfume en invierno, a mi novio le encanta. Tanto que cuando olió la fragancia por primera vez en mi una mañana de invierno se puso de rodillas diciendo que era lo mejor que habia olido hasta entonces :)

Perfumedsecrets
Perfumedsecrets

The 100 ml bottle was at my local TJ Maxx for $40 and someone had opened a bottle already. I wasn't going to pass up testing it so I sprayed some on my wrist. It smelled really nice, but quickly settled into that skin scent that was mentioned. Like soap and lotion. I wish it had shined on for longer, and the lasting power even for an EDT is vague.

Bulgari VOILE DE JASMIN opens with scrumptiously sweet violet-like iris mingling delicately with mimosa. Gorgeous! Had I tested this creation in a store, in all likelihood I would have snapped up a bottle, as the opening lasts just long enough to seal the deal.

Unfortunately, a few minutes later, VOILE DE JASMIN begins to morph into a progressively less floral fragrance, which dead ends in a Nivea-Ivory soap amalgam drydown with such extraordinary longevity that it effectively nullifies the beauty of the opening. Others have complained of the fleeting nature of this fragrance, and my best guess is that they use either Nivea or Ivory and are unaware that VOILE DE JASMIN is contributing significantly to that just-washed and lotioned smell. Although I love Nivea, I do not like Ivory, so I will not be adding VOILE DE JASMIN to my collection.

Incidentally, I find the name of this fragrance rather misleading. "Veil of jasmine" suggests the promise of, well, jasmine! Perhaps the name should have been "Jasmin voilé" or "jasmine veiled (hidden)". But honestly, the jasmine is so well hidden in this composition that the veil is more like a burkha!

wizardfairy
wizardfairy

Tried it at a perfume counter and . to my disappointment.. i can barely smell anything at all.. not worth the money.. realy don't smell any thing at all

secretcrush
secretcrush

I tried this one today... I applied on my wrist about 30 mins ago and I can just barely smell it now... When I could smell it more intensely it smelled wonderfully feminine and clean, perfect for any occasion or season...Its just too bad I would have re-apply every hour or so to keep the fragrance alive... Maybe if applied over and unscented lotion it would have better longevity...

Aysu
Aysu

A superb jasmin composition with tiny hints of Bvlgari Pour Femme traces in the base. Feminine, complex, clean, wearable in all seasons.
BUT with zero staying power, such a shame for Bvlgari.

sistertricked
sistertricked

It's been more than three days now that I continuously wear Voile. It perfectly suits the freshness of these autumn mornings and the upcoming warmth of the day. It is like a delicate presence, I can feel the bergamot in the beginning and something resembling white tea on my skin (which is the mimosa). I can't single out jasmin and rose notes, as they all blend together into what is a transparent, translucid air I am carrying about with me. I spray in the morning and then forget about it, but I get ethereal wafts when air invests me (getting in and out of rooms, buses, underground, etc.). It dims out while wearing into a slightly powdery woody muskiness (thanks to musk, iris and rosewood) which I like.
This fragrance inspires me as a delicacy of gestures and of nature. I will continue wearing it this autumn until I can still feel the soft musk warm up on me and I plan to wear it again next year to herald spring.
It may be delicate, but I can say that it lasts enough, although it is true that you will reapply, but that's because you love it and you want it again.

rubyred
rubyred

In my opinion Bulgari needs to either a)re-assess the importance of strength (sillage) and longevity; or b) start charging 1/5 of the price for their perfumes which are a 1/5 strength and last 1/5 of the time that most perfumes do.

vuelo
vuelo

nivea cream+white grape note.

nice for office/official stuff.

tonni
tonni

Maybe I only know the smelling of chinese jasmin,This scent have nothing about real jasmin but fresh bergamot.
I don't like it at all,make me really disappoint.

nyoka
nyoka

I love jasmine and I love this fume!!I am one that is always looking for heavy sillage.THis one is light and I love it.Its not really light but medium.She begins with a lovely bergamot kissed by mimosa.Then it transforms into a velvety,creamy,lucious jasmine.When I wear it,I keep breathing deeply just so I can inhale the lovliness!The final phase of this masterpiece is a iris scented musk that is soft,gentle,unusual and a touch woody.I love this.She makes me think of a woman from time gone by that has on a long white,lacy dress that is sitting in a swing,covered in jasmine vines,being pushed by her lover.The gentle breeze waifting the essence of the jasmine all in the air.NO,it doesnt last a long,long time but,I refresh my fumes at lunch and dinner anyway.If I could change it,make it last longer,I wouldnt.I would b too afraid I might lose the delicious balance that she has.A timeless,ageless fume.Wear it anywhere,any time u want compliments.and Yes,it may just turn out to b my signature fragrance.

B_ildikoo
B_ildikoo

It was a nice, light, feminine, quite refreshing scent for me when I got a little tired of stronger perfumes. But I passed that faze, and now it seems too light. It needs to be reapplied very often, and although I used it for many months my friends said they smelled it on me. :( It is not a complex scent either, it stays the same from beginning to end.

oriens
oriens

this is a very light and cold fragrance which is suitable for everyday use.. its so soft a romantic. lasting power is not bad..

mocha43
mocha43

On me, it smells voluptuous and lovely from first spray, through dry down and beyond. I love to layer with it and it has tamed the sharp bitterness of Diorella into something very beautiful and long lasting. It is a must have for me.

CherryLou
CherryLou

This is a beautiful light jasmin fragrance, I find this to be the best in this category (along with Jasmin Noir). I love jasmin when it's presented in a very tender way so I'm going to buy this when I finish my bottle of YR Tendre Jasmin.

It smells clean and soft. It has a certain airiness to it so it's very light and fresh. I've been testing this fragrance a few times and my boyfriend has commented on how good I smell so for me it seals the deal.

deargabby
deargabby

I gave this perfume to my mom as a birthday present. she loves it! and I do love it too. whenever I see the bottle on her dresser I can't help but open it and sniff.. the scent is sooo relaxing. now, I want to have it too!

Dawnie
Dawnie

This is a cute little fragrance that has a summery appeal. Its a perfect balance of light and airy without the heavier floral scents I find nauseating. Reminds me of a sunny day at the beach, a gentle breeze carrying the early morning fragrances of jasmine, rose and lily. The only downside is that it lacks staying power.

Merve
Merve

it's not worth buying. it was a gift to me. i used but i didn't like it. also, it's not a jasmin perfume!

zvoncica
zvoncica

Did you know that "voile" means veil, the soft cotton fabric used to cover certain parts of your body? I didnt.

Now when I know that, I think the name reveals the entire identity hidden in this bottle. Through opening notes the flower bouquet is the main thing that occupies your mind. Jasmine, rose and iris start loud, continue restrainedly and settle calmly.

And all that in rather short time...I do object him that because you will have to apply perfume several times during the day.

But, I must admit, it is an elegant, pure, soft, smart floral.
And yes, it does smell like Nivea.

Elue
Elue

Innocent, romantic, soapy, clean. The jasmin note is somehow "hidden", suits its name. Nice to wear in the summer or to the office but it doesn't have the potential to become a signature. Good choice if you are looking for a safe scent.

sabsoob
sabsoob

if only the lasting power was stronger...

ktv0926
ktv0926

For jasmine lovers only - if you are not so much fond of jasmine, this fragrance will irritate you easily.

gucci
gucci

this fragrance reminds me of back then in the 19th century very classy ,clean,strong and sophisticated. its very powerful and feminine, i think it's very worth buying

barbiot35
barbiot35

It was clear that its staying power is poor when i tried it first but the scent is so georgeous IMO and i bought it with being ready to respray it every hour...

mgirl1090
mgirl1090

My one of the favourite fragnances,really fresh and classy..Defenetly will consider buying this again,and recomend it to everyone who likes fresh yet sophisticated fragnances

guest_N.R.W
guest_N.R.W

Bvlgari's Voile de Jasmin is absolutely the best perfume I've bought in my life. The perfume smells awesome. Also, it is feminine and classy. It is just right; meaning it is not too overbearing and it is not too lightly scented. It's just right. Please do not take this perfume off of the market.

dena2
dena2

Is on my list waiting.I think perfume is a delicate, feminine, good for summer.

luz
luz

I like the smell but the sillage is weak and the few jasmin notes I can feel fade so quickly. A good Jasmin in a Bvlgari botlle is Jasmin Noir.

perfumeaddict
perfumeaddict

Bvlgari Femme Light! I love Bvlgari Femme, but sometimes its too much violet and too romantic for daytime wear. This feels like a lightened version of Bvlgari Femme, but there is no lack of staying power on my skin. The drydown is exactly what I would want from a fragrance with "Voile" in the name. I agree, however, that its no Jasmine soliflore! I smell plenty of mimosa, rose and iris.

kittyfane
kittyfane

Nice, elegant scent. Not to sweet, not to sour. Perfect for everyday use. Unfortunately it isn't long lasting.

Malegria
Malegria

The beginning is wonderfully soft and feminine, but the base is too sour - it reminds me of Chanel Chance, which I dislike. I also don`t detect any distinct jasmine, which is upsetting. In general, it is a very likable perfume, but I doubt it may become someone`s signature scent.

dina
dina

Thought it would be deaper and heavier, something new ... but no! to me it resembles much Miss arpels ... Deja "smelled" :)

SandraS
SandraS

Nice very delicate perfum but lacks staying power.

klonk
klonk

This is a really soft, fresh and powdery scent. I just love the smell of jasmin, it reminds me of my home when I was a little girl (I see I'm not the only one:-)). On my skin it first smells delicious but after an hour or so I get this kind of 'sharp' note I do not like. If you like jasmin scents, you MUST give this a try...!

Marianne

Oh, thanks, this could be true! Now that I know what it reminds me of, the secret of this perfume is revealed :-)

guest_Amy73
guest_Amy73

Nivea :):):)

Marianne

I love the way it reminds me of something in my childhood - a soap or something. Very nice everyday-scent, not too strong.

Nuppu
Nuppu

Nice, light jasmin, but these again something too sweet in this and it don't last either. Bvlgari Femme is still much better than these offsprings.

Aeternitas
Aeternitas

I smelled this perfume for a short moment in a shop and it smelled amazing, surprisingly good for a jasmine fragrance, not too overpowering like I expected a jasmine scent to be. Very sweet, too. A little like Daisy by Marc Jacobs except not daisies :)

elgab89

I actually forgot to mention that it only comes in EDT. No eau de parfume for this one - this may be the reason for the short lasting power.

2007
elgab89

My husband got a bottle for me, because I love jasmin, and it is very nice, very warm for a jasmin, a little sweet. However, I agree to Jeca, it does not last. Need to reapply often.

2007

Voile de Jasmin by Bvlgari 3.84 out of 5 based on 437 ratings and 78 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Bvlgari Voile de Jasmin fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Bvlgari Voile de Jasmin, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Voile de Jasmin by Bvlgari. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Voile de Jasmin by Bvlgari represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.