Designers » B » Floral « Groups

dislike

tuberose
coconut
tropical
Beyond Love By Kilian for women Pictures Beyond Love By Kilian for women Pictures Beyond Love By Kilian for women Pictures Beyond Love By Kilian for women Pictures Beyond Love By Kilian for women Pictures Beyond Love By Kilian for women Pictures

Beyond Love by Kilian, prohibited, is an exotic fruity-floral fragrance for women. Beyond Love by Kilian is a new fragrance and it was introduced in 2007. The nose behind this fragrance is Calice Becker. The fragrance features tuberose, green notes and white flowers.

Green Notes Jasmine Tuberose Amber Musk Coconut

Beyond Love Fragrance Reviews

LB152
LB152

I'm sure this won't be a popular review but...

This is such an obnoxious perfume! Beyond Love reminds me of that obnoxious, rich, and spoiled only child who struggles to NOT attempt to steal the center of attention EVERYWHERE he/she goes...

The kid who's parents sends him/her to countless lessons, the best schools, and dresses in the most expensives clothes, to disguise their embarrassment of their kid's behavior...while offering what they think is a suitable solution/explanation for their kid who is obviously annoying. The kid who's terrible jokes, rudenesss, loud voice, and excessive movements makes everyone around him/her want to strap them in a little chair facing the wall.

And I LOVE tuberose, but this just seems a bit too synthetic and waaayyyy too attention-seeking for me.

I try...

I really do.

Occassionally, I whip it out and spray it in the most distant area of my body as lightly as I can to subdue some of its obnoxious nature...but it NEVER works!

A very loud and long-lasting sweet, but synthetic tuberose is most of what I get from this. Sillage about 5ft and lasts pver 8 hours.

rosecat
rosecat

This is lovely tuberose, thank you Calice & Kilian. I was not convinced at first spray, as it did not seem like a natural real tuberose, now after wearing it a few times, giving it a good go..and I must say i definitely prefer this over Fracas, michael kors, truth or dare and the others... It is easier to wear than the afore mentioned. This is sweet with hint of coconut that rounds it off nicely. Full bottle on its way!

tubereuse
tubereuse

At the very writing of this review there are 25 full blown tuberose stems on the coffee table... The scent in the air is tropical island, hawaiian lei, summer moonlit night garden, heaven and paradise all at once...

Beyond Love By Kilian - at first spritz lives tiniest hint of actual flower. Given time to settle, it's become coconut laundry soapy. It’s nice but not authentic to my nose (3rd try now, same as both other times).

Carnal Flower - said it before and baby, saying it again - authentic flower, fresh inside the walk in cooler. Deep, musky, multi-layered & unmistakable tuberose - fill my soul with your love! This lasts and radiates like crazy, wow.

Tubereuse Criminelle - absolutely real real real. After the (awesome!) medicinal & herbaceous camphor wintergreen menthol fades and dearest tubereuse takes over......welcome the deepest love - fleeting, mysterious, creamy, true, ethereal, inimitable sweet precious flower.

Estee Lauder Tuberose Gardenia - lovely, ultra ladylike, amazing interpretation of nature. Equal parts real tuberose & gardenia. Fresh, cool and delicately light green tuberose waiting in my arms on the way home. Fresh glorious full blown gardenia catching up suddenly. A delicate dance hours later like butterflies, one and then the other.

parfum d'une femme
parfum d'une femme

Beyond Love By Kilian for women~

I love this one so much! On my skin it opened rather fruity, with a dirty tuberose undercurrent. I didn't really get much green, or coconut. As it started to dry down it became very creamy to the point of being buttery. I kept catching whiffs of buttered popcorn for awhile! It lost that after awhile and finished as a soft tuberose....very pretty, definitely there, but not in your face! Lovely!

therealpaloma54
therealpaloma54

I'd love to see someone compare this to the following niche Tuberose perfumes, none of which seem to have been mentioned so far:

Annick Goutal Tubereuse, and also Gardenia Passion (which smells very much like MPG's lovely Tubereuse)
Elizabeth W. Tuberose (an incredibly reasonable price)
MPG Tubereuse
L'Artisan.. Tubereuse
Serge Lutens Tubereuse Criminelle
Creed Tubereuse Indiana
DSH Perfumes has several tuberoses at any given time
everyone and his uncle has tuberose perfumes, my request is that when you tell us Beyond Love is the "best tuberose ever", it's helpful to know which other perfumes you have tried.

What I find curious is that the niche perfumers, despite supposedly giving us options which are more creative than mainstream perfumeries seem equally to be falling over each other making "me too" versions of every popular type of fragrance. If I'm to get excited about one of these extremely pricey brands, I want to know if there is anything actually different about the juice.

IE Everyone's got fig scents, tobacco scents, oud scents, rhubarb scents, green tea scents, tuberose scents, caramel scents, pink pepper scents, coffee scents. I'd like to see something actually new, a way to combine existing notes to create an entirely different smell. So far, it seems like a lot of me too-ism.

rschmidt65
rschmidt65

Someone, I think it was Andy Tauer, sent me a free tuberose soap with purchase and darn if that stuff wasn't strong. That's pretty much what this smells like to me - strong tuberose soap. Though, when is tuberose not strong? I'm not really getting much of anything else which could be because of how hot it is today. Sillage is impressive.
Edit: I'm trying this again in winter to see if I can't get some subtly out of it. Nope. Still smells like tuberose soap. Cheap tuberose soap. The actual bar of it was classier. I really don't get what anyone would like about this one. On me it's just loud, cheap smelling and obnoxious.

Spaztic
Spaztic

Oh my, I love this one soooo much!! Why does it have to be so pricey?
I have to contend myself with Travel Sprays and refills...
It's a bubblegum Tuberose, at least on my skin. It does have a nice green aspect to it, that makes it really wearable. I would say this is the fragrance that made me "get" tuberose and I've been collecting them ever since. It's the gateway tuberose (this and the Estee Lauder Tuberose Gardenia) hahaha

pansylady
pansylady

Gorgeous tuberose scent! Definitely the most natural-smelling tuberose scent I've experienced so far- not gardenia, not jasmine, not orange blossom- pure, unadulterated tuberose!

Interestingly, I also get a moist, Tom Fordesque mushroom-y accord, which adds to its unisex appeal- I can definitely imagine a guy rockin' this one...

MQBannon
MQBannon

Beyond Love was the first By Kilian fragrance I sampled, and I find myself returning to it again and again. The opening is rather loud: tuberose, green notes, coconut, jasmine. But it warms up nicely after the first hour, and the tuberose and coconut are what seem to linger for me. Less assertive than Carnal Flower (my fave) and other famous tuberose scents, it's wearable yet still satisfyingly complex. I'm planning to purchase the travel spray soon!

hanson26
hanson26

This is a very pretty, easy to wear rendition on tuberose and coconut. First of all I'd like to say that this smells NOTHING like Fracas to me. Sure, they share a tuberose note, but that's where it ends. It's not even the same type of tuberose. Fracas is much more loud and heady. Some other tuberose-coconut based perfumes worth mentioning are Carnal Flower and Datura Noir, Carnal Flower being green and heady and Datura Noir being sweet and powdery. This is kind of between those two, though it's softer than both. It's not nearly as powdery as DN, which has gourmand nuances from the almond and tonka, it is almost as sweet in my opinion, but in a different way. It's sweet like nectar rather than vanilla and almonds. It's still much more sugary than Carnal Flower, which is hands down my favorite tuberose perfume by the way. It's also not quite as realistic of a tuberose note, and though green notes are listed, they aren't really anywhere to be found for me. It's basically soft tuberose petals and sweet coconut milk. It's a very nice perfume, and I always find myself really liking it, but I think Carnal Flower just blows it out of the water. They're also pretty much the same price, so I really have no reason to buy this one. It's one of those perfumes that is just almost amazing, but something makes it fall a little flat. It's still definitely worth sampling if you like tuberose though.

deda147
deda147

I ordered a sample of this one along with some other Tuberose centered fragrances. I was really curious about this one though, since it contained coconut and I have a love/hate relationship with that certain note.

The opening was rather okay, I perceive lots of coconut with green notes and a bit of tuberose. Yes, only a bit. It's a shame it stays this way though - it smells like a sort of semi-sweet coconut cream with a gasoline note. I guess that's the camphorous aroma Tuberose can give. Beyond love was a real letdown for me, but it seems to love me lol, I can still smell it quite strong on me after I used handsoap and scrub to get rid of it.
Sillage is excellent and so is longevity.

SadassaUlna
SadassaUlna

Beyond Love opens with an almost savory note of coconut, like Thai food cooking. Then the sweet tuberose starts to bloom soon after. The coconut shifts to suntan lotion and pretty soon the tuberose turns to Smarties candies. An hour or so into the experience the concoction becomes Fracas Coppertone.

chittylafemme
chittylafemme

I am smelling this right now and the first thing I thought was "butter". Then I come in to find the reviews just below me. I can't shake that buttery essence when I sniff and it just makes me sick.

Needless to say, I don't like this frag at all. The By Kilians are not nice to me.

butterbean

Matt Oldham - lighten up. No need to call out people. I was referencing my comment that it was smooth. not to be confused with your olfactory sensation. The last part was a joke. get over it.

Matt Oldham
Matt Oldham

Butterbean, I bought 100 ml of it and I'm smelling it right now and it smells very very much like butter, like actual butter; and I haven't touched any butter or popcorn or tallow or anything else...that is ridiculous. Who would be that stupid? Why don't you post an addendum on reviews containing the word "indolic" and suggest they all wash more carefully.

The black butter aspect is overwhelming at first and can't help remind one of microwave popcorn. This is hardcore, like Manoumalia. The sweet pure floral at the center is ironically as clean as they come though in this category. Camphor notes drift in and out...a lot of surprises. Wow. Like capturing lighting in a bottle. This is a specimen in the collection of a Natural History Museum. I can't think of it as a perfume. Wearing it would be like having a wolverine for a pet. Use it like Amyl Nitrate poppers and blow your mind.

butterbean

It is a sexy, sweet, feminine, lovely....Intoxicating scent.

The scent is a divine fresh sweet creamy almost a buttery floral (just the right green notes added to it). It is stunning from start to finish! It wears into a sublime tropical heavenly scent.

Amazing notes that are amazingly put together. It is a STUNNING fragrance. I was told recently at a party that I smelled very sexy, and beautiful.

It does have some longevity and is strong - but it is no loud or harsh. This is not a silage monster. A few sprays is all I need for a good 10+ hours.

It is perfectly done. It is everything you want in a beautiful tuberose scent plus plus!

* Edit: * 'buttery' does not mean it smells like butter or popcorn. I saw someone mentioned that above me in a review - they need to wash their hands from the food on them before reviewing- this does NOT smell like butter or popcorn.

ultracat
ultracat

Warning: not for the weak-hearted. This perfume wears you. It's heady, long-lasting, heavy sillage, and not at subtle. It's an intense and gorgeous mix of tuberose, musk, and coconut. I wear it year-round, but it's especially wonderful in summer (though application should be lightened a little if your summers are humid!). Very very sexy.

PatriciaC
PatriciaC

Its pretty and i get the coconut and a little gardenia. You would have to love it to pay that price. I have a sample and i'm sure that will be plenty for quite a while. Going to go wash a bit off and see if i like it better.

yunvme
yunvme

Not a perfume I would reach for everyday, but when I am in the mood I love it!
Very feminine. I usually can not wear scent that are white florals, they change into something grotesque with my chemistry, but this is one of the only florals that I can wear that stays true
So different from other perfumes. It stands out but does not offend.
I also get a peachy smell. My daughter says it reminds her of grape candy.
I don't know what tuberose smells like but if this is what it does, I love it.
Lasts forever.
Such a lovely perfume. Well done Kilian

meama
meama

166) Poule de luxe
A powerful tuberose between "Fracas" and "Carnal Flower", green and sweet, embellished with a fruity coconut note who brings out the exotic and milky appearance already naturally present in the flower. Ideal for amateurs of the genre but nothing very original because there is already the same kind of composition with homonyms perfumes in Serge Lutens, L'Artisan Parfumeur and Annick Goutal, to name a few.
Must I say that the price is exaggerated? this is the price of packaging, the rest of the usual discour on luxury ingredients is the eternal business blah blah lie.

sidewalks
sidewalks

CANDY! Then tuberose. Just a couple of sprays is sufficient. It's an interesting modern take on the classic tuberose.

TakaBeata

Very ,very strong scent. I do not imagine spray this twice on day.

anitagoodspankin

I first reviewed this over a year ago from a tester vial I purchased on Ebay. It came in three vials and I sprayed it once. It nearly knocked me down and was just horrible! It was amazing for about ten seconds. I was rifling through my collection of samples when I saw these vials again. I noticed one of them was a different color than the other two. Upon closer inspection I also saw that it was the only one with fluid in the pump! I decided to spray one of the others, and boom! Pure love! It is the truest most exclusively tuberose fragrance (barring the real flower) I have ever experienced. It is very similar to Bond No 9 Saks for her but greener, sharper, more potent and much longer lasting! It is in a word, perfect! Everything I have been searching for in a fragrance. There is something in the last notes of the dry down (at least on my skin) that reminds me very much of the peachy metallic tang that I love in Carolina Herrera. I'll never forget this fragrance. A new signature!

PerfumeEmpress
PerfumeEmpress

This review is not for this scent in particular, but for the brand in general. On my last trip to Charleston I was given several different samples of this brand with some stuff I purchased at a cosmetics boutique. Good, I thought, since they don't sell it where I live. We got into the car and I tried one of them (can't remember which). Good grief. Can you say LOUD? Hubby, who has no sense of smell whatsoever, said, "That is a strong scent! What is it?" Later, I tried another sample and it was the same thing: LOUD. If these scents were sounds, I'd say they felt as if someone had sprayed them through a megaphone. And you're getting this from someone who usually goes for strong, heady perfume.

paulab
paulab

I have looked for years for "the one" ~ I had finally decided that all the qualities I want in a fragrance don't exist in one perfume. I want fresh but not citrusy, sweet but not sticky, floral but not perfumey, yummy but not gourmand, and all of this with good longevity. Hard to find, for sure. I have never really been a white floral girl, so this was a surprise. Beyond Love IS all of the things I want in a fragrance and it LASTS! Tuberose tempered with a "yummy" coconut background.....so nice!

MarkT
MarkT

Had to go to a hawaiian themed party, had Beyond Love sample, saw it had coconut note, put it on. Wow- not familiar with tuberose before. Wow, so luscious, wet, sexy. Danced all night like Dionysus and nearly got punched by a few jealous husbands. Oh boy, goooood stuff! Warm, outside, party? Do it.

fanny
fanny

Hello Stranger..!
I had no expectations whatsoever, oooooh lala.., this is special..!!
Green notes and Coconut? Yes, it works!!
It is like a bakery scent without bakery(?). It is like summer and winter at the same time. Vanilla ice cream comes to mind, a white buttery caramel, but the tuberose and green notes keep it on the light side.
Histoires de Parfums Tubereuse 3 Animale is a remote and more amenable relative..
Better have an open mind when you try this for the first time.

An almost edible experience. Worth testing..!

gomt
gomt

I tried hard to like this one, as I got a 7ml refill bottle... but I can't say I do. It's cloying. The beginning smells like tuberose, candycotton and rubber on me. Then it gets better, I smell tuberose and coconut, but I'm still not convinced. I guess it simply is not the right perfume for me.

Of all By Kilians, I like this one least.

chickenpotpie
chickenpotpie

I'm a tuberose girl so for me this is pretty glorious.

If you hate tuberose, you're not going to like this because its tuberose all day, all the time.

I find it sweeter and warmer than Carnal Flower, and less formal than Fracas. The coconut helps to give it a more tropical edge and the green notes keeps it from being pure tuberose syrup.

Sillage can be a bit out there...especially if you over spray, and the florals get bigger as they heat up to your skin. Being so strong 1-2 sprays is plenty. Longevity is good, for me its 9 hours.

I like to use this to layer with other perfumes (half sprays only!!)

This is one of those perfumes thats a tuberose lovers paradise.

loreeno
loreeno

Life is short so lets wear the good stuff. This scent is just what it's name sake is ,"Beyond Love". Upon the first spritz you are enveloped in the most delightful heady cloud of luscious jasmine & tuberose. As time and the perfume wears on, it gets better with gentle hints of coconut and amber. It is beyond love and is as intoxicating as a first true love...you want to be near it, you are possessed by it and have to have it, this is what this scent is, I am totally under it's intoxicating spell. It's silage is amazing and yes it does have a larger than life entrance and is not for the weak of heart but for those passionate lovers of Jasmine and tuberose. Now I just have to have a large bottle of this love potion!

lulllull
lulllull

Beyond Love is a hot tropical forest calmed by a cold monsoon rain.

Scientiae
Scientiae

{Excerpt from a piece I wrote on perfume}:
The scent is called "Beyond Love". It very nearly is.

It is certainly as overwhelming as that first, stomach-clenching fall. Sumptuous. Drenching. Lush on a scale that leaves me heavy-lidded. In fact, narcotic.

Or better. Opiates have nothing on the luscious, ambrosial somnolence of this sensation. Breathing in, being surrounded by, this scent is as overwhelming as lying on summer grass at sunset, watching the sky as a storm rolls toward you—while sprawled between sheets made of cream-white silk.

Actually, I am sprawled on white sheets—sheets of damasked cotton-sateen. The sensory contrast—between the slight give that could pass as roughness in the fine-spun cotton, and the hedonistically sleek, impenetrably textured scent of the tuberose—is hypnotic, bewitching...

...far better than opium.

sehaman
sehaman

I sampled this the other day and really liked it. The coconut/tuberose thing is nice and buttery and sweet and summery. It's a good thing that I liked it, because it lasted for.ev.er. I put in on before work and could still smell it in my workout class the next morning. Impressive.

dame piglet
dame piglet

I have a sample of this and I tried it yesterday. BLAST of tuberose, coconut and gardenia opening. I washed it off immediately.
BUT... I caught a whiff of something hours later and it was WONDERFUL! It was softly wisteria, musk and oh-so-slightly gardenia. Not at all over-the-top, just soft and wonderfully feminine floral. HEAVENLY.
So I put it on this morning LONG before I went to work so it would be 'calm' before I was around others. It lasted most of the day.
This is chameleon of a fragrance! Fabulous!

laura.fopiano
laura.fopiano

I took the plunge! After sampling this on my skin at home, at work, at home again, in my car (I think y'all get the picture) I bought the 100 ml refill for a song!

This perfume is the first high end I have owned since 1974 when my grand mother gave me Estee Lauder Private Collection. Even though I was a teenager I knew what I had was precious. Since the reformulation I've been searching for a scent that made me feel like I did when I was 15.....I finally found it.

This fragrance is absolutely stunning on my skin. It opens up with an in-your-face punch. I can detect a faint coconut but the tuberose is intoxicating! The silage is good and I'm a very happy camper!

timeazsofia
timeazsofia

I think this is one of the best tuberose parfume out there. Simply beautiful!

Fizzy
Fizzy

In the opening much coconut, but after the coconut disappear, it stay soliflore tuberose - buttery and lovely, one of the best. It has nothing common with Carnal Flower IMO. In comparison with other very good tuberose fragrances like Fracas or Michael Kors Michael it seems to be overpriced. Superb silage and longevity. Identical with L Erbolario Tuberosa - this one was sadly discontinued.
The bottle is pricy, but not particularly charming. You can refill it if empty.

Friesianfriendly
Friesianfriendly

If you don't care for Coppertone suntan lotion's scent you won't like this one, because the beautiful tuberose scent is laid against a background that smells just like a fresh dollop of the stuff. Beyond Love doesn't smell good while it's wet- just have to let it dry and keep wrists away from the nose until then. I have Estee Lauder Private Collection Tuberose Gardenia and comparing them, I find them to be quite different. Beyond Love is more tropical in that it has the coconut note and a relaxed attitude that includes whiffs of Coppertone tuntan lotion, whereas ELPCTC is more uptight and expensive in attitude. But perhaps I have a fussy nose; they're both perfumes that feature tuberose prominently and use it as a center theme to dance around. I have to admit that these three are the best tuberose fragrances I have found...Marc Jacobs is that other one I'm including here. You will notice that gardenia plays a role in both Marc Jacobs and ELPCGT but does not in Beyond Love, at least not to my nose. I find the tuberose to be the most pure and unadulterated/realistic in this one and in Marc Jacobs but this one has the better sillage and longevity. My nose does not detect indole, plastic, or gasoline notes in Beyond Love, and it's not what I'd call a green fragrance, either. I might add that I have these other tuberose fragrances: Fracas (powdery/powerful/sweet), Michael Kors (powerful/harsh), and Amarige (powerful with indole) but they don't hold a candle to Beyond Love. You can say I have a thing for the tuberose scents- I don't have Carnal Flower although I would love to try that one one day.

luvkat
luvkat

A Tip to the Thrifty... Estee Lauder Private Collection Gardenia/Tuberose is almost the exact same tune as Kilians Beyond Love!

Heverton
Heverton

Given the price tag of this fragrance, I tested it already hoping to not like it, but the high quality of it spoke louder. My nose is delighted but my pocket is desperate.

The opening of this fragrance makes my mouth water! This have never happened before with perfumes! At the top I can smell a very rich tuberose note, the best I have ever smelled, accompanied by a delightful coconut. So creamy, dense, rich in a way that I couldn't believe it was possible to a fragrance to achieve it.

Through time the coconut aroma disappear leaving space to the star of this fragrance, the tuberose with it's sweet, velvety aspect. Beyond Love has a perfect name! Indeed, as Kilian said, it is the forbidden pleasure of narcotic tuberose.

In the future I will obligate my girlfriend to use this as a signature fragrance. Hahahah :)

CourtneyCobainLove
CourtneyCobainLove

well i cant sleep in it, and i dont agree that its like blonde or fracas as im a solid basic fracas person, its sheer and not as greeny as carnal flower which reminds me of la girls trying far too hard, might as well just get a boob job, i think this has a slyness which is a little more girlish and cool bit should not be worn to bed alone on a winter night or youll be if your anything like me , pretty agitated, theres no none zero zop m,usk to me in here and the coconut i seem to miss which is annoying, but maybe thats what is obfuscating the far more bitter green tuberose in carnal flower, i dont miss fracas wearing it but i think ' baclk to black ' is a better in your bed smell, xc ps this feel s like a blonde girls smell i have a friend amy this reminds me of, very very sexy, and doesnt need to try, just is.

Kilian BEYOND LOVE is touted by some as the best tuberose soliflore around, but I myself detect a significant jasmine note, in addition to a touch of coconut and a dash of dirtiness (apparently imparted by synthetic ambergris?). Although this composition is a bit thick, it is nothing next to Serge Lutens DATURA NOIR, which offers hefty doses of both tuberose and coconut and ends up rather clunky (and unwearable by me) as a result.

I do not recall having sniffed another quasi-tuberose soliflore before, but maybe that's because there are so many much better and more complex tuberose-centric perfumes around. Perfumers probably figure: what's the point? Versace BLONDE is darker and dirtier, Robert Piguet FRACAS is brighter, juicier and more vibrant, while CARNAL FLOWER is vegetal and green.

Next to such masterful tuberose perfumes, BEYOND LOVE seems somewhat opaque, linear, and unidimensional to me. Wearable, yes, but not compelling to my nose.

CourtrightHer
CourtrightHer

Can be very polarizing! Back and forth and at the end of the day I'm aboard.

Yes, it is reminiscent of Bond's Saks for Her (I like lots). Be careful, a little goes a long way. Ladies (and this is for the ladies not the girls), no day time wear here. This is for an evening out.

Coconut? Do not get that here. The musk while faint does come out in the dry down.

As tuberose frags go this is one of the tops. You will get your money's worth. Well done Calice!

anitagoodspankin

I can see what was attempted here but unfortunately don't appreciate it! Tuberose is my favorite flower and as a consequence, I either love or hate perfumes that emulate it's fragrance. It begins with an initial blast of true to life freshly cut tuberose but quickly turns into a weird and chemical battle between Dr Pepper and graphite or pencil leads! It is bizarre and really unpleasant. It's a crude caricature of tuberose that way over shoots the bitter note in real tuberose! Boy this is just as gross and unauthentic as Fracas but in a completely different way. Washed it off in two minutes and still the sick metallic pencil lead smell stained my wrist!

TakaBeata

In first You will be feel it is Kilian. Next is similar to Penhaligon's EllEnisia ,but Kilian is more havy ( long lasting).Is sunny and flowery.I feel honey to. Nice scent.

chrisstinna_b
chrisstinna_b

I'm trying a sample of this right now and what I can say is I find it musty! It smells like mouldiness and some smelly weeds. I don't smell any tuberose in it!
But if I only smell the sample (while the perfume is inside, and not outside of it :) ) I feel some floral scent, but kinda hard to define. Well, I guess that after you spray it on something, that floral scent is well covered by the mouldiness. Too bad!

shoreshells
shoreshells

I just tested a sample of this perfume and can't wait until I have enough money to purchase it! I can smell the turberose strong but smooth which works so well with the jasmine so neither is overpowering, I also get the soft and not sweet, often beachy, coconut probably more true to it's scent. Really nice and different.

Bratka
Bratka

a soap with lot a tuberose.
I don't like the first snif, but when it drying is geting much better.
Nice, floral and boring at all

floof
floof

Love and beyond love are the gourmet flower flavored french marshmallow smelling Kilians. And I adore them both. It took me a long time and many testings over years to even LIKE this fragrance, the tuberose and the jasmine killed it for me, but they mellow out quickly into something very gourmand and sweet. I just ordered the 100ml refill from Luckyscent, it is the same price of the bottle for double the juice. I am not sure they let you get it unless you have a record of having a kilian full sized, but I am not sure. They have a limited selection of said refills, but if you are in europe and go to the bykillian site, you can purchase the 100 ml. refill of all of their perfumes. Maybe it works in the states to but not for me. Their Full bottles are 50ml.
The bykilian site is amazing, if you click on the fragrance youre interested in and then "perfumers notes", it lists every note and amount used for every perfume they make. You know get to know exactly what your'e smelling and it shows the brands confidence that they cannot be replicated because of the fine ingredients and mixing. Im checking in at cosbar if they can get the love refill, hopefully they can, its a great money saver! I love my Kilians and use them quite often (I went through .25 oz in 2 days of my new to go sized Love). Life is short, enjoy it, enjoy your favorite fragrances to the full extent- or thats what I do anyway ;)

adele l
adele l

The prettiest tuberose soliflore on earth- soft, sweet, delicate, nothing obstructing the tuberose, simply a little sweetness to offset the indoles..incredible staying power, gentle sillage. If you love tuberose this one is for you! Beyond love is very balanced and easy to wear, probably anywhere..It reminds me mostly of Carnal Flower but a tad sweeter and a little less heady- absolutely gorgeous. Proviso: the price of such beauty may break your heart!

Natalie467
Natalie467

This contains all my favorite notes: jasmin, gardenia, coconut, tuberose (don't really notice the amber or musk) and it's a beautiful fragrance. Reminds me very much of Bond's Saks for Her, which would be a less expensive alternative if you like Beyond Love but can't afford it.

Blimunda
Blimunda

Thumbs up for Kilian!
This fragrance is a perfect mixture of warm, creamy tuberose and exotic coconut. It is linear indeed, but if you are looking for strong coco smell that is not on the gourmand side, I find this fragrance perfect.

It has great lasting power and good aura as well!

krisztandra
krisztandra

I'm completely in love with this fragrance!!! After years and years of searching after the perfect tubereuse, here it is: Beyond Love. Do Son (Diptyque) used to be my favorite but is still too sweet (vanilla). Tubereuse Coutoure by PG is overly sweet and medicinal on me and I'm also over Fragile...I do love la grande dame Fracas but it seemes too synthetic and orange flowery on my skin...I wanted so badly to love Carnal Flower, I gave it several chances but it was only bitter green on me...nothing to do about it, although white flowers love me and I'm made to wear white flowers. The vetyver-tuberose-musk combination from Me, myself and I (Ego Facto) composed by the wonderful Aurelien Guichard (in collaboration with his father, Jean Guichard) satisfied me for a while but not for too long. I also love the new Nuit de tubereuse by l'Artisan, but I cannot get over the edible vegetable soup-celeri accord Duchaufour uses to underline the green-earthy facets of tubereuse. Finally, my dreams came true and here you are, my true love, a combination between Carnal flower and Do son... I will be faithful to you, Beyond love

Aur-ha-kadosh
Aur-ha-kadosh

i love it ! what a beautiful tuberose, soft and kind but strong, i will not say very strong , cause i have much stronger perfumes, it is just strong and above all it is not obnoxious at all, but it still on the skin long time without ever killing everybody around ! lol the most important thing i think it is that it is a very natural scent, the same that the flower fresh and healthy, i love it cause it doesnt smell synthethic at all !!

OMG. Beyond Love is strong, very strong. Beyond Love is "sexy, overwhelming, sexy, bizarre glory". Perfect definition from previous reviewer! I tried many hours ago and it's still lingering on my wrist, so that I managed to wash my hands without putting soap on that spot. I don't want to loose it so soon!
I don't even want to imagine opening the tap of the barrel and putting my head under the flow of Beyond Love. It could be too much for my little brain.
I tried it almost careless while looking for something else to test. The by Kilians didn't impress me much at first. Ok, the bottle is absolutely stunning, but it's not a reason enough to buy for me. Well, I don't see me buying this one anyway. It is charged 175 euro for 50ml. Another scent to swoon for that I won't have in my collection :-(
Why do I like these expensive scents?
In this case I like Beyond Love, not all By Kilian and a good reason for liking it is high quality.
In the '80s I thought that original Chloè was best tuberouse, then I thought that Fracas was best tuberouse, then I thought that Carnal Flower was best tuberouse. From today on I will think that Beyond Love is best tuberouse. A total global floral experience to shake your brains in a grey sad evening in winter.
At first a single squirt seems to be too much already. I smell strong coconut. I don't even like coconut in fragrances. It smells like cheap suntan lotion in many perfumes.
Coconut in Beyond Love is heavenly. What kind of coconut do they actually put inside? It is a special coconut from a hidden secret kingdom in Far East? Igave it time to settle down, hoping that it would morph to an ugly mess of coconut and messy flowers. I didn't want to like it. That never happened. It actually became smoother and smoother pure, thick yet subtle, strong yet soft tuberouse, climbing the ladders of my head and making my knees weak. On my skin it only gets better with hours. In the drydown coconut gives a special mouthwatering creaminess to tuberouse. The sillage is perfect. Beyond Love is to die for.
In spite of being utterly feminine I can see a man with an odd personality proudly wearing this one.
If a man I don't feel attracted to gave me this one I would run away with the black box as fast as I could!
In the shop they didn't even have a free little vial for smelling purposes to give me.

Robert White
Robert White

This is just simply the BEST Tuberose soliflore on the face of the earth. Tuberose, Tuberose, Tuberose...nothing but, in all its sexy, overwhelming, sexy, bizarre glory. And the packaging is the SINGLE GREATEST BOX I've ever owned. A glossy black wooden box that locks with its own little silver key on a nice ribbon....with a monogrammed black velvet sleeve that slides over it. It's truly a TREASURE. Gentlemen, if the lady you give this to doesn't fall in love with you instantly when she opens it, dump her like radioactive waste...she is an ingrate with no sense of beauty or gratitude. An absolute classic. Kilian's A Touch Of Heaven is great, too, but it is VERY close to Caron's Pour Un Homme...but the box may well make it worth it.

Flora55
Flora55

Oh, this one has ME written all over it! I adore tuberose, and Beyond Love is a sumptuous feast of it. It is sort of like a blend of the fresh, living flower character of Carnal Flower combined with the intensity of Tubereuse Criminelle, but without the weird gasoline and creosote opening of the latter. This will hit the spot of any true tuberose lover; I don't see how anyone could ask for more. If I had the means I would but that crazy "perfume fountain" of this stuff that By Kilian sells and just live in it.

Tuberose
Tuberose

My No.1 tuberose perfume. Intoxicating, full bodied, indolic.

mariotgomez
mariotgomez

This is for the woman who is confident about herself and knows how to take charge of a room when she enters. The perfume will introduce her before she enters and stay long after she has left. This is not a soft floral perfume.

I would have loved to smell more of the jasmine or coconut notes in this, but the tuberose dominants this perfume.

This comes on strong and stay on strong. For those who have been looking for the ultimate tuberose perfume, this may be for you.

Aeternitas
Aeternitas

This smells like a a combination of Ghost's Deepest Night and Bond No. 9 Saks for Her at first, until the tuberose sets in. The tuberose slowly comes to life as if a tuberose flower is suddenly blooming on your skin. There are definitely green notes, which start to become stronger. It makes me a bit dizzy - I don't like green notes and I'm not very fond of tuberose, but if you like these notes, I'm sure you will love this. 10 minutes later, I have a headache. This is too obnoxious, like the original Carolina Hererra.

Beyond Love by By Kilian 3.89 out of 5 based on 318 ratings and 60 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about By Kilian Beyond Love fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about By Kilian Beyond Love, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Beyond Love by By Kilian. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Beyond Love by By Kilian represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.