Designers » B » Floral Fruity « Groups

Good Girl Gone Bad By Kilian for women
dislike

tuberose
Good Girl Gone Bad By Kilian for women Pictures

Good Girl Gone Bad by By Kilian is a Floral Fruity fragrance for women. Good Girl Gone Bad was launched in 2012. Top notes are jasmine, osmanthus and may rose; middle notes are indian tuberose and narcissus; base notes are amber and cedar.

Jasmine Osmanthus May Rose

Marfa

Good Girl Gone Bad Fragrance Reviews

Soofiya
Soofiya

Good girl is still good!
I need to discover something dark,mysterious,spicy,or at least loud and heady in a perfume to link it to a bad!!girl
This one smells heavenly gorgeous,lovelyyy
This is a floral bouquet,some very well balanced indolic white florals,tuberose and jasmine,osmanthus,narcissus and rose,these florals sound strong but they are very well blended and balanced,it's bright,creamy and soft..youthful and lively..I can also smell a fruity undertone,I can't put my finger on a specific fruit note,but there is a fruity freshness
This is not a fragrance for a innocent,girly girl,it's not a dark,mysterious femmefetal scent neither..This is a normal girl,lively,honest with a pure heart but naughty smiles and glowing eyes
If you like soft,modern white floral scents,this is One of the bests..long-lasting and well projecting
Good girls gone bad,,gone to my wish
❤❤❤❤

MaiCecile
MaiCecile

As much as I try, I just can't seem to like By Kilian fragrances. I have yet to try one that I love. This smells like Creed Spring Flower if you threw some smoke in it- ie. it's an expensive floral with an overpowering amber note. Smells like an older woman in church who didn't know how much perfume they put on till it knocks those around her in the face.
I'm washing it off. Not for me.

We have a patient who wears it and she gave me an older bottle,, and I still feel the same way I did when I tried it a while back . Nice, very floral., a bit formal, just nothing groundbreaking really...longevity really isn't best.
overpriced for what it is, there are cheaper florals out there that smell as nice, even nicer!! Kilian fails to impress me really!!

homesweethustle~
homesweethustle~

This good girl did indeed go bad on me. . . what started out as a pretty, sweet floral turned to rotting fruit after the first hour. Definitely try before you buy because the lovely opening nearly had me sold.

PolarBear2
PolarBear2

This started out so well ....... but there is no BAD phase.... it turned soft. So what happened to Good Girl GONE BAD ? ?????????? Its pretty but soft on me.

Germany
Germany

One word
SEXY !

Yes the name goes well with this perfume , it starts of white flower proper and ends in this totally sexy animalistic heavy thick, creamy sweet smells anything but a good girl !

I am considering getting this one. It reminds me of supreme bouquet YSL which is another sweet heavy creamy floral that I really love. Heavy on tuberose. As well as reminiscence of Chinatown and jasmine rouge by TF , they are all sweet flowery creamy and fruity ,,, thick heavy and very feminine ,,, Love !

ClairaNox
ClairaNox

I'm still waiting for this one to "go bad". The name is very misleading; it should be named "Good Girl Gone to Choir Practice".

This is probably one of the safest fragrances I've smelt; it's not bad but it's also not me.

pallasathene8
pallasathene8

I would have sworn this was a peach scent. It seemed very peachy to me. Like an overripe peach, screaming to be eaten.

HanamiTsukimi
HanamiTsukimi

What kind of small town girl turned femme fatale is this? "Good Girl Gone Bad" should be renamed "Good Girl Gone Angelic," so ladylike is its tuberose. I just love it.

The tuberose, rose and osmanthus take turns coming to the forefront. From application to the far drydown this perfume is constantly changing. There's a juicy note in there somewhere too, though I don't see any berries on the pyramid.

If there is anything "bad" about this tuberose it shows up in the second half where it takes on a delicately animalic tone. Yes, I said "delicately animalic." Though, actually, I'm not convinced it isn't actually the rose/amber/cedar combo I'm smelling that creates this warm, inviting edge.

It projects about a foot for the first 3-4 hours then sillage is low after that. Since it's built for and blossoms in the heat, that's probably about right. I'm going to have to get my hands on a bottle, despite my distaste for the name.

NicheMaster29
NicheMaster29

If I had a girl..id want her to smell like this all the time, this just smells like a very hot sexy woman that's young and active. Very fresh and versatile. It came with the art edition sample pack when I bought straight to heaven, my favorite fragrance. This is very nice for a female, very very feminem. Sexy....

Tchegulay
Tchegulay

Oh no. I love the scents from Kilian , but this ... pickles.

houstcs
houstcs

This starts off very dominatrix type white floral and dark feminine. At least on me, a male. Very nice and quality is outstanding. Not for a shy timid person, possibly. So my interest peaked around the 5 hour mark when the scent took a very dramatic turn. It became very green somehow. A faint but soft beautiful green. Must try for the ladies or outgoing male.

Ein Tier
Ein Tier

You will feel like a million dollar baby wearing this one. Smells like a nice mix of flowers + citrus. Fantastic. Worth every dollar!

maxi___213
maxi___213

The initial impression is- GROSS and weird. The dry down, lovely.

SpudMurph
SpudMurph

I'm completely obsessed with this. It's incredibly sexy. When you have a huge wardrobe of perfumes, you think you can't be surprised by anything. You think you've basically 'smelled them all'. When I first got a whiff of this one, I literally groaned with pleasure. It was that instant. I had to have it, no matter what the cost (and ouch!) and although I was at a perfume launch for another perfume house at the time, the one perfume I couldn't stop thinking about was Good Girl Gone Bad. I had to buy it BEFORE smelling anything else that evening, and although I went on to buy some others, this was the one I wore home, and the one I've worn pretty much every day since. The idea of running out makes my blood run cold. It's a modern fragrance, it's bright, to begin with, but underneath is the pure smell of sex. Other people have mentioned 'freshly removed panties' and honestly, that's exactly what I thought of. I'm not terribly good at describing combinations of notes etc, so I leave that to the experts. All I can do is describe how I react to a fragrance, and this one has gone right to the top of my 'must wear as much as possible' handful of fragrances. The one thing I would say is that you MUST try it on your skin. It's no good just smelling it on a card. It changes almost constantly, and this is the joy of it.

Anthos
Anthos

This is my favorite in Kilian range. I love it in any season. A great floral with a sort of caramelized trace. Maybe it is because of the cedar and Amber in the base. Anyhow this is the best Osmanrthus I've ever smelled. Tuberose and jasmin are very well balanced. Very good perfume!!

freakypirate
freakypirate

Opens with an initial blast of earthy notes, immediately followed by sweet fruity floral notes and osmanthus. I also get cedar straight away. Then, the narcissus and tuberose join the party. It is a very juicy, sultry tuberose. The osmanthus stays throughout, on a base of cedar. The tuberose fades in and out of the composition.

Sillage is moderate to heavy, longevity long.

This one had to grow on me. First time I tried this scent was in summer, and I found it cloying and suffocating. Then it was gifted to me in one of those travel sets with 3 different scents, and I tried it again-- I loved it! It is very different in colder weather and I can now appreciate the heavy osmanthus and tuberose notes much better. It is a very sweet scent, very feminine.

Lianna27
Lianna27

Best fragrance ever!!!!! I want to smell like this forever!! Absolute genius!!! Love Kilian!!!

digitaldiva
digitaldiva

Not sure if my sample was "off" this went straight to a big cedarwood note and any fruit or floral went missing. It was completely different on the test card than my skin by a wide margin. The cedar drawer liner aroma persisted for a bit and then dried down and out. Disappointed since I thought it had great potential and was part of the holiday set I was considering at Saks.

ada.cotoi
ada.cotoi

Good girl gone bad?? Really?? I can`t see her doing any damages! Instead I find a pretty common girl, a bit sweet and loud, but with an aura of elegance.

The opening is a bit fruity, even if I cannot detect a specific fruit, and after a few minutes osmanthus and indian tuberose are here.

When everything gets boring, the scent is saved, in my opinion, by the woody base: cedar and amber.

Sillage and longevity are moderate.
A sweet floral scent too pricey for what it`s offering.

miracleborgtech
miracleborgtech

Bleeeech on my skin. Scrubber. It smells sickly, rancid, sweet. Like weeks old flowers in a glass of fruit juice that has soured in the heat and humidity, radiating off a hot body. Sillage amazing - other people commented on my scent all day. Yes - I did not wash it off. I wanted to give it a chance to develop into something better. Just doesn't work with my chemistry though. No one liked it on me and when I told them what it was they were surprised. They had smelled it on other people and liked it.

ranchorita
ranchorita

I kept waiting for Good Girl to go BAD, but this pretty girl remained a perfect lady throughout the day and I could still smell the beauty the next morning when I showered. This never turned manky/musky to my nose, and I am actually fine with that. It's a difficult trick to turn to make a fragrance this pretty without tipping over into cloying territory. Naughty or nice, this girl is always A Lady. Maybe that was the point, though?

This starts with very beautifully presented florals which are soon nicely balanced by the cedar and amber. Sillage is modest, and longevity is positively grand. This is my first foray into the world of Killian, and I am impressed.

I love this perfume, too, for giving me the urge to sing the Tammy Wynette classic "Your Good Girl's Gonna Go Bad" all day long. That's reason enough to don a sassy scent, in my book!

AnaIli35
AnaIli35

Fruit and tuberose on the opening, then fruity musk on the drydown for me. I wore a sample to bed last night and this baby is still going fairly strong the next morning, which is surprising given previous reviews on lack of sillage/longevity. Pleasant fruity floral, but reminds me of a mishmosh of many other, much less expensive scents. I think I'll pass on the full bottle as I don't think it warrants the pricetag.

Museumgal
Museumgal

Soft and sweet but not too much of the "bad girl" from the title. It's a lovely soft white floral though, not very strong. Doesn't last as long as the line usually does.

blondeambitioned
blondeambitioned

On my skin this is salty buttered popcorn and tuberose. Very soft and non-assuming, not at all naughty.

gomt
gomt

Good girl about to go bad, I'd say. There's a sultry, sweaty side to this one. It's not sinfulness put to perfume, but a prelude to it, an exciting expectation.

It screams Kilian. On my skin, Good Girl Gone Bad bears many similarities to Liaisons Dangereuses. It's much lighter, but to my nose more enticing. Good Girl Gone Bad is like a prelude to the sin Liaisons Dangereuses is the epilogue of. I've yet to discover the missing puzzle - the smell of sin itself...

Good Girl Gone Bad starts sweet and juicy with lots of lush osmanthus and a tiny little bit of rose. After half an hour or so, there come the whiffs of tuberose - this is my least favorite phase, it's slightly nauseating. Then it quiets down, the tuberose turns more wearable and a shy cedar note appears to blend with the ever sweet and mouthwatering osmanthus.

Both sillage and longevity are moderate - not exactly satisfying, given the price. Good Girl Gone Bad is a pleasant perfume, but not worth going broke for.

icekat
icekat

Good Girl Gone Bad is a romantic blend of roses and tropical flowers. It is lovely, feminine and carefree. Nothing “gone bad or wild” here. The scent is well-behaved and easy to wear despite its strong and distinct floral notes.

I have to give credit to Kilian for taming the rose, tuberose and jasmine in this scent and making them behave nicely and civilized in this composition. The flowers are noticeable but not heady or suffocating. It is like their essence is mixed together in a lovely and light tropical mist. The osmanthus adds sweet fruity notes in the beginning. The rich cedar base apparent right from the start and adds a nice dimension to the scent. The composition is not complex, but it is lovely and elegant. The sillage is moderate, which in this case, I appreciate – no need for a floral composition to be overwhelming. The longevity is decent – at least 7 hours.

Overall score 7.5. Is it a unique scent that ignites my imagination and leaves me craving for me? No. But I do like that it is easy to wear, well-balanced and feminine. I wore this scent to work on a nice summer day and I liked the image it projected. The only draw-back is a price-tag. Kilian has a lovely bottle and the scent is nice, but the pricing is just so expensive.

MiguelHarris
MiguelHarris

Good Girl Gone Bad Notes

Jasmin Sambac, osmanthus, rose

Tuberose, narcissus, violet accord, plum accord

Cedar wood, amber, patchouli, vetiver, musk

Very much a floral scent, bright , light crisp tuberose. , I like it but I wouldn't purchase a bottle. It is a tad too floral for my nose. I don't get the good girl gone bad either, only good girls would wear something so floral. There are out there lots of florals much better than that one for that price... Longevity is poor, this is a Kilian I am not impressed with.

veronicaricci
veronicaricci

Good Girl Gone Bad is a light and soft floral perfume to me. It starts a little bit fruity and sweet, but once it sets I mostly smell the white flowers, especially the tuberose (which I don't appreciate) and the osmanthus. I still don't get the naughty, deep feeling that I initially expected because of the name since I don't smell amber that much. It's a crisp daily scent but it's definitely not overpowering and I don't find it particularly long lasting on me.
Being a gourmand lover, Good Girl Gone Bad is a perfume that I will not buy; I still think it's a good, easy one. If you're a lover of floral scents I feel this would be for you and you should definitely try it.

dormir6
dormir6

Very very good! Sweet, sparkling peach, and a little tuberose. For the price of it you can find more similar ones. For me a nice peachy scent, with a hint of luxury. Marble, chandeliers, champagne, lace, beige, and PEACH :-) It's hard to say too much about it, but worth a try. It seems simple a first, almost girly-fruity but with time you start to appreciate the genius in this "simple" fragrance. Nice components, good measure. Fresh, playful, full of life, the sweetness of youth and wealth.

Edit: Keep on sniffing it......deffinately has a wow factor! Well, something, you just love and want to wear.

flowers-in-the-springtime
flowers-in-the-springtime

This is a beautiful, floral,fruity, light, springtime fragrance which is so creamy ( a very well blended tuberose), so pretty and so utterly stunning in composition of flowers and fruit. I find this juice heavenly and sweet but never cloying or offensive. My nose was in perfume heaven with this one!
the longevity is amazing and the sillage is reasonable. This little gem sits fairly close to the skin and doesn't shriek at you, rather it entices you quietly until before you know it you are hooked.
Massive price tag! But I would pay it. Life is too short to wear wishy washy perfume.

raw umber
raw umber

Good Girl Gone Bad is like a slightly sweet, clean, opalescent powder.

The wonderful Kilian reps at Saks were so generous to give me some samples, one of which was Good Girl Gone Bad.

It is soft and gentle, but as the light hits it and it warms up, different subtle colors can be detected: pinks, greens, yellows, and blues, all pastel in nature like a real white opal. It projects about as much as an opal colored powder would, so it's pretty much a skin scent for the duration of its moderate lifespan.

There is a vaguely fruity element to these ambiguous florals, which start off rose, and then transform into "floral blend". Also, right from the opening are gentle woody and warm amber elements. The powdery soft peachiness of this fragrance makes me immediately think "Kilian", though this is not my favorite from In The Garden Of Good And Evil collection, nor from his other recent offerings in the fruity floral genre.

As it dries down, the powdery soapy aspect increases until it literally feels like I have baby powder in my nose when I hold it up to my skin and breathe. The final notes contain tiny gold flecks of amber against a very faint blue glimmer of aquatic musk.

Good Girl Gone Bad is very well blended and the composition is good, but it is not memorable. It's like a very beautiful and expensive opal ring that you go to visit at the store with the intent to buy each time, then talk yourself out of it, so that EVERY TIME you leave the store empty-handed.

You want the ring, because it's just so pretty, and it fits you, and if you had all the money in the world, you wouldn't give buying it a second thought.

But all things considered, it's inexplicably just. not. good. enough. C'mon..you know it.

laetitiavp
laetitiavp

Good girl gone Bad is a very pretty and delicate spring fragrance. It somewhat reminds me Roger Gallet Fleur d'Osmanthus minus the citrusy notes. However it is much more subtle and sophisticated, and no doubt less synthetic.
It starts very fruity with the apricot-leather note which is typical of Osmanthus flower, and a slight banana note which may be due to the presence of tuberose. Then the flowers seem to dominate, mainly indolic jasmine and tuberose. I honestly can't smell much rose.
The drydown is soft,woody and warm.
I really enjoy wearing my sample but I'm not sure Good Girl gone bad is a must have in my collection because longevity and sillage are too moderate for the price...And certainly other Kilian fragrances are much worthier than this one.

By Kilian never ceases to amaze me with its bad and irrelevant copy. Here is the text on the folio accompanying my sample of GOOD GIRL GONE BAD:

"A woman who is game for anything in the world of love, of desire, of naughtiness."

As usual with this house, I find a gaping chasm between the properties of the perfume and the text appended to market it. To me, GOOD GIRL GONE BAD smacks of DIANE. Sorry fans, but it's as clean and innocuous and personal hygiene spray-like as a scent can possibly be.

What amazes me is that with all the money that these perfumes cost, Kilian continues to refuse to hire a decent writer!

One nice thing about the Kilian collection is that it reminds me over and over again that there is no necessary connection between marketing and perfume qualities. The text in this case may as well have been composed by a monkey sitting at a typewriter and hammering out string after string of letters until a sentence fragment in the English language was finally produced.

The perfume. Well, it's pleasant, vaguely woody, vaguely floral, and vaguely fresh. This good girl's only vice is mendacity!

klopgovorun
klopgovorun

Three words: Sexy as Hell!!! :)

To my nose truly best in its category. Tom Ford Santal Blush being a close second, and Bond No 9 Central Park West sharing third place with SL Datura Noir.

Baby-skin soft, velvety, plump, supple, subtle, incredibly seductive. Great longevity, moderate sillage. Tuberose-femininity at its absolute best! Masterfully done!

Having said that, if you have low body temperature and dry skin, you might be better off with something heavier.

muskymoi
muskymoi

a skin scent if you're a sexy pixie with white hair and violet eyes. The best of a floral animalic blend category. It leans to the soapy but it's done so well, who cares?

Yourfoxiness
Yourfoxiness

I think Good Girl Gone Bad does indeed live up to its namesake. At first sniff, I was a bit bored, wondering if this good girl's idea of "bad" wasn't merely hot pink panties and going without a cardigan. After a bit, she sheds any notions of a cardigan, dons a dress that bares her to there, and a white floral perfume. After hours of dancing with her best freind, who wears a deep, animalic musk, she comes away smelling a bit like both blended, along with her feminine essence in sweat, leaving us with something lovely, like Womanity indeed, with a narcotic, sweet, feline tuberose character spiked with a sexual saltiness. A sexy femme fatale who danced all night, went home with a man and made love, leaving her knickers behind, still smelling of perfume. There is no big incense, there are no whips present. The only evidence of this good girls night out, is the smell. Sweat, perfume, sexy athleticism, and his cedar scent left on the skin. Definitely a try before you buy, it is chemistry sensitive, I enjoy it for being unique. It was not a favorite right off, but the longer it develops, the more times I apply, the better it gets. I now feel the need for a big bottle. A must try for Womanity lovers imo.

rosecat
rosecat

Its a gentle floral, clean, not too sweet, natural ...Yes, but not dissimilar to others out there. Yes you can pick up the above notes of the flowers, but they are quiet, not competing with one another. Is this the first time tuberose is quiet!?! Yes! So if you want to try Kilians more gentle blends this may be just right for you.

Wise-222
Wise-222

very fimiliar to me, it's very cheap
and well known, sorry kilian but,by this way
you will lose your perfume lovers.

pynkgirl
pynkgirl

This opens up with Tuberose but ends with jasmine and cedar. For some reason it's like coconut! I like it but don't love it...not worth the change.

sfonativeboy
sfonativeboy

Good Girl notes....
Fruity and slightly floral

Bad girl drunk by six
Kissing someone else's lips
Smoked too many cigarettes today
I'm not happy when I act this way...

Bad Girl note:
Salty and not very clean ....(sweaty?)
Sullied Aquatic

Something's happened and I can't go back
I fall apart every time you hand your heart out to me
What happens now, I know I don't deserve you
I wonder how I'm ever gonna hurt you
Can't bring myself to let you go

A fragrance that is complicated and
doesn't care if you get her or not!!

saguna
saguna

Mr Hennessy, Kilian by name. I love you. You created perfumes which are like Womanity. Salt, fruits, flowers, and a lot of sex.
I'm just back from my night out. Never ever had so many questions about my fragrance. I swear. never.
You gifted me a sample, and I'm going to buy a bottle fro you, Kilian. I don't care about the two other fragrances, one is gourmand and the last one is like a bamboo in Thailand.
I want good girl gone bad,
thats how I am today.

----------------------------------------------

Update : that's how it is - writing a review after 3 shots of tequila :P

Update 2 : I honestly feel some redcurrants in this fragrance, and I love it.

LadyMurasaki
LadyMurasaki

It smelled so familar when I first tried it. Then it hit me; it's very similar to Ormonde Jayne Frangipani, even though frangipani is not listed in the notes and the floral notes are less creamy than in OJ Frangipani. The osmanthus note is very dominant to my nose. Sillage is decent and it lasts longer than OJ Frangipani. I don't get the "Good Girl Gone Bad" vibe from it. I had expected it to be darker, naughtier... but it's a very lovely scent.

* Forgot to add that when it's first sprayed, it smells very subtle... then the scent develops on the skin and becomes louder.

FBenoit1
FBenoit1

Not my clean, fruity but not too sweet. No sillage at all on me and didn't last very long. Nice spring fragrance. Will test again when I am looking for sweet floral's again.

chickenpotpie
chickenpotpie

This one is really strange, it starts fruity, and as it dries I swear I smell women's lightly worn underwear. Don't worry, they're clean! Its not gross but certainly surprising, but probably how the notes are playing out on my skin.

On 2 sprays sillage isn't really out there, it tends to wear closer to the skin but not too close. Longevity is decent. About 5 hours and its still holding up, though softer than it started.

I'm not sure I would buy it, but it is worth smelling.