Designers » B » Aromatic « Groups

Moonlight in Heaven By Kilian for women and men
dislike

tropical
coconut
Moonlight in Heaven By Kilian for women and men Pictures Moonlight in Heaven By Kilian for women and men Pictures Moonlight in Heaven By Kilian for women and men Pictures Moonlight in Heaven By Kilian for women and men Pictures

Moonlight in Heaven by By Kilian is a Aromatic fragrance for women and men. This is a new fragrance. Moonlight in Heaven was launched in 2016. The nose behind this fragrance is Calice Becker. Top notes are grapefruit, lemon and pink pepper; middle notes are coconut, rice and mango; base notes are tonka bean and vetiver.

Grapefruit Lemon Pink Pepper

Coconut Rice Mango

Tonka Bean Vetiver

Moon Dance
La Belle et l`Ocelot

Moonlight in Heaven Fragrance Reviews

Perfectashka
Perfectashka

This doesn't smell tropical to me. I can imagine this smell being used in very expensive liquid soap, so you wash your hands and admire the smell. But then the smell stays with you for a very long time and you want it to disappear but it doesn't and you stop liking it. But if this was a soap for real, then yes. As the perfume it doesn't appeal to me, specially on women. I can imagine men pulling this off much better, 55+ old men, not young and if young, then successful ones :)

ehh.keus
ehh.keus

Nothing special.just a summerfragrance like any other
Not worth the price,however i stil love kilian

NewNose
NewNose

Soooo gorgeous! BUT...the Tonka Bean kills it.

guilhermefalcai
guilhermefalcai

Oh No! I've had so much hope about it, the bottle is beautiful, is a masterpiece, but your juice made me sad, I could smell this vibe in any summer female fragrances, is a common kind of fruity fragrances, I didn't see nothing special here, the quality of the material is great but fell on sameness. Sorry Calice... but I still believe in you.

nero77
nero77

Tropical Bliss...

This is a lovely fragrance. I love the way it combines the notes of ripe mango, grapefruit and coconut. The coconut and tonka bean give a vanilla-like feel to it which is really nice. I enjoy wearing this a lot and I think this is generally a "feel good" perfume.

This is my first Kilian fragrance and I'm impressed. It's worth trying for the "tropical" factor. Fans of such perfumes should definitely try it out.

ConsumerThis
ConsumerThis

This is a great scent for a woman, dudes can not pull this off. I have tom ford pour femme which is a "ladies fragrance " but I think it s 100% unisex. This is just straight femme! But it smells good. Ladies. . Don't overlook this gem, you will love it and you will get complements! It's a Candy sweet floral fragrance.

landshark321
landshark321

The newest fragrance from By Kilian, Moonlight in Heaven is the creation of one of Calice Becker, a longtime By Kilian collaborator, and this new scent ends up being one of the oddest I've ever smelled from the house. Fruity, floral, and slightly woody, I don't get many of the listed notes, but certainly some are there: grapefruit, pink pepper, mango, and vetiver. It opens with a little more grapefruit and dries down into a mango/vetiver pairing, wherein I can sort of smell some of the coconut but the mango is dominant with a general floral vibe, though no flowers are listed in the notes breakdown.

Overall, the experience is an odd one. Moonlight in Heaven doesn't smell bad to me, but its redeeming qualities are simply too limited to make me consider wearing again. It mainly comes off like a fruity/floral mix, which I generally regard as feminine combination when the fruits are not strictly citruses.

As many men seem to like it, it is reasonably unisex and wearable, but performance is mediocre, as it projects for a little while (around an hour) but dries down reasonably quickly.

At standard By Kilian pricing of $285 for 50ml, this, as with most in the house, has to be a "love" in order to be bottle-worthy. It certainly isn't for me. Sample first!

5 out of 10

Cologniano_D
Cologniano_D

I tested Moonlight in Heaven when it was first released. Seemed too Feminine for the Alpha Male type of guy I am. I don't mind unisex florals, rose has grown on me and in today's perfumery, it's blended well.
The last few days it has been hyped. I decided to test it again. NO. This will be a pass. It's a Woman's fragrance. If you're a Man and could pull this off go right ahead. I have several By Kilians and none are close to feminine as this.

Printeza7
Printeza7

This is HEAVEN for sure!One of the most sophisticated and fine opening!Pure luxury in a bottle!Really really love it and want a full bottle!The sweet mango with the toka beans makes this scent one of the best!

arrode
arrode

Super nice! The best way to describe this scent is "tropical". It's like a pina colada with mango instead of pineapple. It's smooth and lactonic and would be perfect for the hottest months of the year in dead summer. It does remind me of a number of sweet celebrity scents in that it has a people-pleasing, foody, sweet vibe. Quite a nice one!

b.gracious
b.gracious

Scent - grapefruit, tonka bean, lemon & mango.

Season/Time of Day - I can wear it in the warmer months, day or night.

Projection - I didn't get noticed, I didn't get a compliment.

Longevity - I get 8hrs consistently.

sfonativeboy
sfonativeboy

Just got my sample in the mail today...
My first impressions...
A very nondesript quietly clean smelling scent.
More masculine smelling as it dried on my wrist than you would imagine.

Reminds me of a scent...
a boyfriend might wear..out to impress
His business buddies ...
After the gym or tennis match
There are faint abstract floral fruit notes assembled throughout
Like a odd abstract painting ....

Going back to the type of ex boyfriend that might wear this
He owns this odd abstract painting
not because he has any emotional attachment to it ...nor is it bright and cheerful colors..
But rather because its
a Julian Shnabel Plate Painting
and the gallery told him it has resale value.
Owning the painting as with wearing this scent
wont in any way impress your date ....

A Summer scent for its vague fruity notes?
... i failed to sniff out and get the Coconut & Rice notes
That should have made it a Tropical Asian Dessert

Not something id run out and buy...
Sorry ....
Perhaps another new fragrance..that isnt for me. Darn!

smora
smora

Scentrack
Bobby Hutcherson - Montara

An Asian Pearl

This fragrance opens with sparkling grapefruit accompanied by strong, but gentle pink pepper. Soon, the main exotic notes come in the game – fresh mango and subtle coconut. The most I like about this is the fact it is not overly exotic nor tropical, and these notes are extremely well balanced. Additionally, I do sense some yellow flowers like ylang ylang giving the composition some pale fruity twist, and possibly some musky notes. The exotic part of this fragrance is enveloped by sweet, but luminous Tonka bean. The green and gentle vetiver note appears at the end.
Moonlight in Heaven is fresh and clean, but substantial with many facets. It is not typical fresh, and it has the special, restrained exoticism and just a touch of suntan lotion vibe. Not Hawaii nor Caribbean exotic vibe, but some relaxing Asian beach charm.

Rating: 8.5/10

More on Scentimentalwords

Bruno2theV
Bruno2theV

The sales lady at Harrods gave me a sniff of this one. It is good but I prefered Apple Brandy or Vodka on the Rocks.

It has that summer/beach vibe in it (must be the mango and the coconut) but I needed to try it again and again in order for me to decide. It is really good but I need more tryout's of this one

Scentmad
Scentmad

Tropical. Sweet. Fresh. Summery. Sparkling. I like it a lot. Perfect for a holiday in the sunshine. It smells clean and bright on my skin. I was sent a sample and I'm seriously contemplating purchasing it. Not the typical powerhouse by Killian fragrance but very good indeed.

najgirl
najgirl

Not nearly as interesting as several other fragrances by Kilian. In fact, if it weren't for the nice bottle with Kilian name attached I would think it was very pedestrian (but psychology plays a part). Not horrible, just boring for me, and therefore not worth the price. Sweet, tropical-like, nondescript fragrance. The dry down is reminiscent of laundry detergent.

something_wild
something_wild

First off, I have to say the bottle is stunning. Such a beautiful shade of blue. It reminds me of Tanzanite - One of my favourite gemstones.

The scent starts out with a burst of sparkling coconut. Initially it reminds me of Tom Ford's Soleil Blanc or Carven's L'Absolue but that after only a few seconds that subsides, and the lemon and mango begin to shine through without being overly sweet. Together these notes, along with the pink pepper, give off a fabric softener type scent. Not a bad thing! This fragrance is tropical and clean.
As with most Kilian fragrances, I find Moonlight in Heaven to be incredibly long lasting.

ewanhoozarmy
ewanhoozarmy

Enjoyed it initially however the dry down has a note which is reminiscent of cat urine. Apologies for my less than sophisticated comparison. I've smelt the note in other fragrances but not sure what it is.

kousuisei
kousuisei

Just tried this on a Harrods and it smells very good!!
The mango and coconut is very pronounced but in a well-rounded way.

If you've been to Thailand and have tried Mango sticky rice, it smells exactly that!! Mango, coconut and rice ... Very delicious and tropical. It's a very sunny perfume that makes me want to fast forward to the summer!

It's only been half an hour though so can't comment on the longevity yet.

Catnip
Catnip

I was curious about this fragrance because I’ve liked others by Calice Becker, and the notes seemed interesting.

Moonlight in Heaven starts with the traditional burst of citruses. At its heart, it feels fairly fruity, and the mango seems to dominate the composition at least initially. The mango, however, while somewhat sweet, is never truly juicy; in fact, it remains restrained.

The coconut is not particularly pronounced. It makes an appearance toward the middle stages for me and remains as part of the base. It imparts a vaguely creamy dimension to the overall effect, along with whatever the "rice" notes may be.

The base, which lingers on my skin, is quiet, not fruity any longer, but rather abstractly sweet and abstractly milky. I love mango in real life and coconut, but they could be tricky to capture in a perfume. While Moonlight in Heaven didn't wow me, I've come to appreciate how the mango mingles with the soft coconut references, creating, indeed, a tropical effect.

Calvini
Calvini

It's like a summer night fragrance, but nothing special

donnaspi
donnaspi

This is really nice I don't get much in the way of tropical really. More of a clean scent but it doesn't last long at all.

smellagent
smellagent

was sent a sample and it seems kind of watery to me. more like a man's fougere type. so with that it won't be on my by Kilian list to buy. nice but not original enough for me to buy for hub.

Vanillacarmelcoffee
Vanillacarmelcoffee

Seems like it'll be very night-time tropical. Can't wait to try...well a sample at least.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about By Kilian Moonlight in Heaven fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about By Kilian Moonlight in Heaven, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Moonlight in Heaven by By Kilian. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Moonlight in Heaven by By Kilian represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.