Designers » B » Aromatic « Groups

Vodka on the Rocks By Kilian for women and men

Vodka on the Rocks By Kilian for women and men
dislike

herbal

Vodka on the Rocks will be available to the Russian market only. Vodka on the Rocks was launched in 2014.

Cardamon Coriander iandaldehydes

Lily-of-the-Valley Rhubarb Pink Rose

oak moss Ambroxan Sandalwood

Vodka on the Rocks Fragrance Reviews

CaliDude
CaliDude

After reading some of the reviews, I didn't have high expectations for this fragrance. However, once I finally tried it, I was impressed and really liked it. It starts off with a blast of nice boozy citrus and sweetens up a bit in the dry down. I would say this fragrance is pretty linear.

I gave it a full wearing yesterday, and can tell you that the projection is strong for the first few hours, but then quickly turns into a skin scent. I really wish this lasted longer. It literally seemed like it lasted for only 4 hours. I'll have to give it more wearings to confirm my take on this scent's longevity.

Definitely worth sampling.

bronwen80
bronwen80

Heavy masculine citrus that is pure male. Evokes the sense of Ralph Lauren or Dolce and Gabbana style colognes. Not the greatest scent that Kilian has ever developed but still worth a try especially of you are a fan of citrus based colognes. If you are looking for boozy try Apple Brandy :)

rogson
rogson

Nothing to this one. A little alcohol smell and a little aromatic ending with maybe some oakmoss. Not strong and very reminiscent of cheap men's colognes. Not much evolution, longevity or sillage, which is a good thing because this one is not one I would like to have anyone smell on me. Smells very dated. Definitely not worth even the price of the sample I bought.

Summer Fragrances
Summer Fragrances

@Jeca vodka does have a light citrus tone to it, which why I love it.... Just imagine bitter citrus

jeca
jeca

This is interesting ;o) My grandpa preferred vodka to all other drinks that 'smell' and 'taste' just because it was tasteless and smells only on pure alcohol. I am curious to try this one ;o)

Vodka on the Rocks by By Kilian 3.83 out of 5 based on 14 ratings and 5 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about By Kilian Vodka on the Rocks fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about By Kilian Vodka on the Rocks, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Vodka on the Rocks by By Kilian. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Vodka on the Rocks by By Kilian represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Tom Ford Noir de Noir Tom Ford Neroli Portofino Tom Ford Tobacco Vanille Thierry Mugler Mugler Cologne Bond No 9 I Love New York for Marriage Equality Bond No 9 Chez Bond By Kilian Straight to Heaven Bond No 9 The Scent of Peace for Him Tom Ford Tuscan Leather Creed Royal Oud Guerlain Spiritueuse Double Vanille Bond No 9 New York Oud Bond No 9 New Haarlem By Kilian Back to Black Thierry Mugler A*Men Pure Malt Creed Aventus Bond No 9 New York Musk Creed Jardin d’Amalfi Lubin Idole Eau de Parfum By Kilian Cruel Intentions