Designers » B » Floral Fruity « Groups

Byblos Woman Byblos for women

Byblos Woman Byblos for women
dislike

Byblos Woman Byblos for women Pictures

Byblos Woman was launched in 2005 in collaboration with Eurocosmesi. It is advertised as a "contemporary women’s fragrance" and it contains notes of flowers, fruits, woods and amber.

Top notes: blackcurrant, peach, orange, apple, pear and grapefruit. Heart: rose, jasmine, violet and freesia. Base: white musk, tonka bean, cedar, lavender, sandalwood, patchouli, incense, vanilla, green tea and elemi.

The composition is signed by Violaine David. The bottle is designed by KMA Communication. The fragrance is available as 40 and 75 ml EDT. Michell Cruz is the face of the campaign.

Grapefruit Orange Peach Black Currant Red Apple Pear

Jasmine Freesia Rose Violet

Lavender Sandalwood Patchouli Virginia Cedar Incense elemi Tonka Bean Musk Vanille Tea

My Givenchy
Fleurs d'Ombre Rose
Byblos  Water Flower for Women
Miss Sixty Rock Muse

Byblos Woman Fragrance Reviews

nitschevo
nitschevo

I got this as a gift and can't decide whether I like it or not. After spraying it I don't get any of the fruit nutes like apple and peach. It just smells kind of musky but not in a bad way. Will let it settle now and see were it goes...

madam_dallas_multipass
madam_dallas_multipass

I adore this perfume. It opens with the apple and peach notes on me, I can feel a bit of citrus too and then I smell musk. After wearing this scent I realized how much I like musky notes in the perfumes.

Byblos Woman by Byblos 3.00 out of 5 based on 7 ratings and 2 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Byblos Byblos Woman fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Byblos Byblos Woman, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Byblos Woman by Byblos. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Byblos Woman by Byblos represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Bvlgari Omnia Coral Salvador Dali Laguna Naomi Campbell Naomi Campbell Yves Rocher Rose Absolue Karl Lagerfeld Sun Moon Stars Lolita Lempicka Fleur Defendue Morgan Psychedelice Nina Ricci Nina Snow Princess Chopard Casmir Lancome Tresor Midnight Rose Jesus Del Pozo In Black Cacharel Amor Amor Forbidden Kiss Escada Rockin' Rio Britney Spears Believe Jimmy Choo Jimmy Choo Jeanne Arthes Guipure & Silk Jeanne Arthes Cobra Rochas Muse de Rochas Lulu Guinness Cast A Spell Lolita Lempicka L de Lolita Lempicka