Designers » B » Woody Aromatic « Groups

Sunday Cologne Byredo for women and men

Sunday Cologne Byredo for women and men
dislike

Sunday Cologne Byredo for women and men Pictures

Sunday Cologne by Byredo is a Woody Aromatic fragrance for women and men. Sunday Cologne was launched in 2011. Top notes are cardamom, bergamot and star anise; middle notes are lavender, geranium and incense; base notes are vetiver, patchouli and oak moss.

Cardamom Bergamot Star Anise

Lavender Geranium Incense

Vetiver Patchouli oak moss

Fantastic Man
Terre d'Hermes

Sunday Cologne Fragrance Reviews

shawbs
shawbs

Not a Sunday cologne at all but more of a 24/7 EDP. Very unobtrusive to your surrounding but vibrant and fresh. With a nice suit only. Longevity demands a refill midday. 9/10

MonadiFloria
MonadiFloria

Bought this fragrance simply based on some of the positive reviews here, and it turned out becoming one of my favorite scent in my little collection.

It starts off pretty sweet, with lots of citrus in there which is quite refreshing. The floral notes come out in 10-15 minutes, lavender is definitely in there. But I don't get any vetiver there.

I won't call this a cologne for Sunday as the name suggested, instead, I find this scent quite versatile. Definately unisex.

I wear this to work recently and get quite a bit of complement from my colleagues. However, I find the projection of this scent a bit weaker than I would have liked as an EdP. It becomes pretty much a skin scent after 4-5 hours.

Overall, I like this fragrance very much and I would give it a 9/10.

Edee
Edee

Yes, this is definitely unisex. I can see both a man and a woman wearing this. I love it. Clean, vibrant and even sexy in its own way. Makes me think of sitting on the front porch, with a cold drink and slowly rocking on the porch swing with a handsome man. His clean aftershave mixing with your lightly sprayed perfume. Both fragrances mixing harmoniously creating something clean, calming, spicy and delicious. Yet this would not be out of place on a night out. Black tie or casual. I would find this fragrance attractive both on a man and a woman. Makes you want to get closer to just breath it in. I am so glad I bought this. Money well spent. A little expensive and I have to build my wardrobe more slowly with the cost of Byredo Fragrances. Love 3.4 ounces, but if push comes to shove will have to make the 1.7 do. Great fragrances.

sdcga161
sdcga161

I received a sample of this when I purchased a different fragrance at Neiman Marcus, and it only took about three sprays before I ordered my bottle online. This was actually a "Wow!" experience for me. The top notes hit you fresh and clean, and then the finish comes around with that confidant, masculine vibe that I miss from so many of the 80s/90s powerhouses. This is one of the best scents I've purchased this year. Absolutely love it.

LoneCamel
LoneCamel

Just wonderful!!!!! The best casual scent I ever had, and I have been looking hard for it. Don't like overly sweet, fruity things, this is so classy and makes me sooo happy!!

waruna gomis
waruna gomis

Definitely a laid back holiday. Also smells like a cologne.

People washing there cars on the car porch, some reading the papers in the verandah. Shops are closed and dogs are going on walks with their owners. Nice cut grass. Summer and Fall.

Also has a tinge of incense like the fragrance inside a church, ethereal. But very individual and independent perfume. Suited for a friendly personality who stands out alone on most occasions. The divorced spouse who is independent and happy.

Joejoehopkins
Joejoehopkins

Byredo has done it again. Sunday Cologne is in my top 3 of all time; and I loved it enough to sign up for this website to tell you all about it.

So much depth and intricacy; but very simple idea. I love a themed fragrance; and the user who talked about a fresh haircut and feeling good about oneself nailed it. As did Byredo with such an apt name.

You get what you pay for; and this fragrance is worth every penny.
Trust. Me. On. This.

mike_miristis1
mike_miristis1

This for me produces a very nostalgic memory of wearing nice freshly laundered clothes and feeling laid-back and casual whilst also bearing a pristine 'i feel good' and just-had-a-haircut' vibe.

...So it smells like laundry tissues (in a good way) - more specifically for those that know 'Bounce' laundry tissues.

This is a compelling take on a fragrance as a contemporary, accessible to any age alternative to the more dated traditional colognes as it provides a clean smell (not quite 'soapy' but more laundry) along with a distinct masculinity.

rickyrebarco
rickyrebarco

Sunday Cologne smelled amazing on my skin from the first minute I sprayed it on. Initial notes were breezy and fresh bergamot with light spices, initially cardamom and anise, with hints of incense. In the middle phase of the development I got a more bitter dry scent with incense, moss and vetiver dominating. If this were the final drydown I would be walking away from this one. But, fortunately it is not. The drydown brings out a softness and even a bit of sweetness from the geranium, lavender and patchouli. Excellent blending of notes in this juice. This is light and breezy, spicy on my skin, very fresh and uplifting.

Just when I thought the development was over and the fragrance had toned down to a skin scent I got a whiff of one of my favorite scents in the world- horses! The final skin scent of this one reminds me of the glorious scent of a clean horse's neck when he comes up to nuzzle you to look for an apple. Divine! I am putting this one on my wish list for a full bottle. I might share with my husband but I will wear this a lot myself.

pravda48
pravda48

This was INCREDIBLY sweet in the opening (applied to my bf ;)). Lots of almost candied bergamot and the at once uplifting and soothing lavender + cardamom combo (love it). It did have a sort of candied citrus feel to it, which took a few minutes to mellow out but then I found it quite delicious and bf was nuzzled for many minutes so I could get good whiffs of it (this is why he lets me sample on him, haha).

Overall I REALLY like it. Very attractive due to it's being sweet but fresh at the same time. Sillage was not what I had hoped, however. Neither was the longevity (maybe 3 hours as a skinscent) but I'm thinking I didn't apply enough and I know he washed the area a few times since now it smells like soap on his wrist where I put it. Will try again, maybe on me next time :D

Housebliss
Housebliss

This is very nice, but my girlfriend hates it. Vetiver, either you love it or hate it. This one is very similar to French Lover by FM. Smells earthy, citrusy and floral. Very clean, but at the same time dirty and bitter.

Lasts at least 8 hours on my skin, and sillage is enormous. One spray on the top of my hand, and everyone near me could smell it.

It's expensive. I paid $ 180 for 50 ml. I would get a sample before buying a bottle.

I really like it.

carlosrafael
carlosrafael

To my nose the projecting notes in Sunday Cologne are cardamom and star anise. I obviously get the bergamot but not to the extend described by other reviewers. I think the combo of these 2 spices heightens the perception of a stronger citrus and also makes the citrus zesty.

The floral notes are agreeably light to me. As a man, floral notes turn me off if they standout over other notes. In SC the floral notes are soft, just enough to blend in and round the fragrance.

At the base the patchouli and vetiver are equally present and balanced. They are both soft allowing the other notes to flow through as a good base should do.

Sunday Cologne has this moderately sharp and tangy character that gives it a very unique personality. I have smelt many fragrances in my life and have not come across with one like it. SC would standout and draw me to it in any large gathering. It is lovely, elegant, versatile, unique, and long lasting. For its uniqueness, quality, precious smell, performance and magnetism it is worth it's money. People find it intriguing. I really adore this fragrance. I'll always have it in my collection.

Bbjr
Bbjr

This is simply an excellent fragrance. Spicy citrus on top, grapefruit predominates at first but the dry down is a nice light spice. This is really well done.

petar.ciganovic
petar.ciganovic

I love this one, it is really one hell of a conogne. Fresh, spicy and citrusy in the beginning, the drydown is a bit more subtle and heavier. Due to vetiver and spices definitely.

Fresh, clean and luxurious scent, perfect for spring and summer. It is wareable during colder days also, for some kind of fresh punch! On my wishlist.

My rating: 8/10

Giabbotomato
Giabbotomato

Fantastic man was conceived in collaboration with the magazine ''Fantastic Man''. Today, I asked why they changed the name, but they were not really sure. Maybe something happend with the collaboration with the magazine. Not sure!

I tried Sunday Cologne and it smells really citrusy on me (and I'm not a fan of citruses in general). It's heady and fresh, backwards I can smell Incense, but I hoped it would come out more than this. After 5 hours it's still really strong and citrusy. Strong bitter bergamot, rough lavander, gentled by the geranium and a bit of lavander. Just a bit of spicy base.

Summery and fresh in general.

MrMookie
MrMookie

I wore it 2 times this week lovely combination with bergamot and very good lasting.
Sunday cologne is a good name for it, "fantastic man" is not the best name for it it gives you the feeling you get a rich and powerfull scent.

Laidback easy sunday morning out of the shower fresh and vibrant notes give you a good feeling all through the morning/day.
Its an uplifting mood fragrance.
If you like clean fresh n vibrant cologne type scents this one is a really good choice!
Its pricy so i think i get an alternative but well done byredo!

marioslg3
marioslg3

This is the old fragrnace Fantastic man and due to the its high suceess, it was released again under the name Sunday cologne. It is exactly the same perfume officially by byredo.

Sunday Cologne by Byredo 4.10 out of 5 based on 114 ratings and 17 user reviews

Sunday Cologne Byredo by Byredo Eau de Parfum Spray 1.6 oz for Unisex
Sunday Cologne Byredo by Byredo Eau de Parfum Spray 1.6 oz for Unisex
Byredo Sunday Cologne Eau De Parfum Spray 50ml 1.7oz
Byredo Sunday Cologne Eau De Parfum Spray 50ml 1.7oz
Beauty Encounter
Cologne 1.6oz
Byredo Sunday Cologne
Byredo Sunday Cologne Perfume by Byredo, 3.4 oz Eau De Parfum Spray Unisex for Women
Sunday Cologne Byredo by Byredo Eau de Parfum Spray 3.3 oz for Unisex
Sunday Cologne Byredo by Byredo Eau de Parfum Spray 3.3 oz for Unisex
Byredo Sunday Cologne Eau De Parfum Spray 100ml 3.4oz
Byredo Sunday Cologne Eau De Parfum Spray 100ml 3.4oz
Beauty Encounter
Cologne 3.3oz
Eau de Cologne 8.4oz
Byredo Sunday Cologne Perfume by Byredo, 8.4 oz Eau De Cologne Spray Unisex for Women

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Byredo Sunday Cologne fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Byredo Sunday Cologne, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Sunday Cologne by Byredo. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Sunday Cologne by Byredo represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.