Designers » C » Citrus Aromatic « Groups

Lemon No.1999 C.O.Bigelow for women and men

Lemon No.1999 C.O.Bigelow for women and men
dislike

Lemon No.1999 by C.O.Bigelow is a Citrus Aromatic fragrance for women and men. The fragrance features lemon leaf, lemon and musk.

Lemon Leaf Lemon Musk

Malibu Lemon Blossom
Thai Lemongras

Lemon No.1999 Fragrance Reviews

perfumeproblem777
perfumeproblem777

I love this fragrance. I have been wanting a bottle for years now, and just got it in the mail today. Lemon 1999 is pure lemon. When I spray it on at first, it's like I squirted a fresh lemon on my wrist. It's refreshing and invigorating without smelling like bathroom cleanser.

But the dry down is my favorite part. It keeps the lemon smell, but softens and becomes almost creamy, like a lemon bar. It's still clean and fresh, but adds depth to the pure lemon juice from before. It's a wonderful scent. After almost 2 hours I still get whiffs of it as I walk. However, it also stays close to the skin, which I prefer. I like not having a large cloud of scent follow me wherever I go. I'd much rather have the scent noticed only if I'm standing close to someone or hugging someone. So lovely. Definitely a staple to my collection.

dbatiste1
dbatiste1

Bargain priced Edition Blanch, but don't be mistaken. I'm not saying the quality of this is poor my any means. Fresh, vibrant, and a subtle creamy. Casual, but quality. Not powdery in the dry down, stays clean and linear. And I layer it with the lotion and body wash for longevity. I really enjoy this....more so then Edition Blanche even (hides in fear) which has a hint a cleaning product smell to it (runs for cover)

christianne1
christianne1

Best pure lemon scent EVER! Smells like real lemons. I have loved lemon fragrances since I was a kid wearing "Love's Fresh Lemon". I never found another that smelled that lemony, like real lemons....until this one. Sometimes I want just PURE LEMON and nothing else but they always seem to throw something else in there. This is all about the lemon and nothing else. If you are a lemon fan, this is a must try.

crimsonquill157
crimsonquill157

Absolutely delicious. I was on the hunt for a pure lemony scent and I found this. However, this doesn't last very long, an hour or two tops. It would be good to make a decant to carry around with you to respray.

lyciumchld
lyciumchld

So light, crisp, feminine, and pretty! This is a go-to casual fragrance for me. The opening is bright, crisp, vibrant lemon with slight herbal note. It dries down as a mildly citrus, soft, herbal musk on my skin that is just beautiful. The only downside is silage - 1999 is very much a skin scent after dry-down, definitely not a head-turner. Still, it's a joy to wear and the price is great! I would buy this again.

butterbean
butterbean

the perfect smell of sweet meyer lemons.

its not bitter, not acidic, not tart....just a hint of sweet....it truly is that delicious meyer lemon smell.

(FYI: it has NO/ZERO smell of soap, mr clean or furniture polish at all)

downside...does NOT last more than 30 min tops!! too bad because it's beautiful.

lemontreelime12
lemontreelime12

Nice clean scent. My go-to for when i dont know what else i want to wear.

melissa3888
melissa3888

Love this lemon smell! In the bottle a little bit on the creamy end of lemon--like lemon bars, maybe? Not the bitey smell of straight lemon juice or the volatile oils from the rind. My chemistry tends to strip out the fruity smells form perfume quickly (ate up Hanae Mori Butterfly completely). Lemon No 1999 becomes this phantom floral on me. Without the stickiness of orange blossom, there's a clean feeling from that touch of musk. I keep it my fridge and some days it just a 5 full spritz days (neck, decolletage, back of the neck under the hair and both wrists/elbows--it's not a precision spray). Even with this hyper application, it's not overwhelming at all. Very close to the skin.

nature nut
nature nut

It's amazing what they can add to lemon to change its character but not lose the lemon-ness of it. This one is powerful and a distinctively fresh lemon but has something else going on that gives it authority.

I think the staying power is pretty remarkable. Of course that initial fresh citrus burst fades but the rest goes on and on. Isn't this pretty much standard with citrus scents, that zesty note fades first?

Love the no-nonsense heavy glass bottle that doesn't try to be anything but what it is, a good servicable container for a quality perfume...and love the price, too.

Ragw33d
Ragw33d

Soft pure lemon, on me theres a slight chamomile note to it too. On me this actually lasts quite along time. I was surprised to see people complaining about its lasting power.

poivrerose
poivrerose

This is a beautifully fresh, musky sweet and sour lemon fragrance. At first spritz you get a very zingy lemony aroma. It smells authentic, invigorating, and bright in the beginning. A bit like bitter rind, a bit like pulp sprinkled lightly with sugar. Next it moves into a phase where it reminds me of a lemon pez, or a lemon flavored shaved ice at the fair. As it dries down it gains this lovely soft musky aroma. It really smooths out. You still, however, get good hints of that intial zesty lemon note throughout. Hovers around you like a gorgeous puffy lemony cloud. My absolute favorite lemon scent - and so affordable. The sillage and lasting power are both quite pleasing. Sweet and zesty, smooth and musky.
A pretty lemon that works fabulously in the heat. Lemon lovers - TRY IT.

karencherries
karencherries

Pure fresh cut lemons with a touch of sweetness. Not tart or chemical, no household cleaner smell. The staying power could be better. But, it's fresh and clean, light enough to wear everyday or layered with other fragrances.

Lemon No.1999 by C.O.Bigelow 4.51 out of 5 based on 48 ratings and 12 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about C.O.Bigelow Lemon No.1999 fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about C.O.Bigelow Lemon No.1999, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Lemon No.1999 by C.O.Bigelow. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Lemon No.1999 by C.O.Bigelow represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.