Designers » C » Woody Aquatic « Groups

Eternal Return CB I Hate Perfume for women and men
dislike

marine
salty

Eternal Return by CB I Hate Perfume is a Woody Aquatic fragrance for women and men. Eternal Return was launched in 2007. The nose behind this fragrance is Christopher Brosius. The fragrance features sea water, driftwood, woody notes and cypress.

Sea water Driftwood Woody Notes Cypress

Mr Hulot's Holiday

Eternal Return Fragrance Reviews

amandaj1024
amandaj1024

I bought this because the name echoes Nietzsche as well as my favorite novel, The Unbearable Lightness of Being. Rather than being a "philosophical, contemplative" scent though (think incense, patchouli and spice), Eternal Return brings you to the calm solitude of a northern coastline. This is not a "beachy" scent, but something colder and a bit haunting, yet grounding-like staring at the ocean contemplating its size and the waves' eternal returns. It reminds me very much of Demeter's Salt Air. I don't know if that means that I can't detect much cypress in CB's creation, or that Demeter also adds woodsy notes to its scent. I have not worn this out yet, but I love wearing it on cold rainy days when I don't leave the house. It is fresh and cleansing, yet sad all at the same time.

Petrichor
Petrichor

I wanted to enjoy this, but lurking beneath the lovely sea notes was the smell of foamy gunk found along the shore. I prefer the smell of the best of the sea to the smell of the worst of the sea. Eternal Return was a one way trip for me.

lilinah
lilinah

I haven't smelled this yet, but it's on my list of scents to order from CB I Hate Perfume.

Christoper Brosius describes it as:
the scent of sailing toward the shore... a blend of Fresh Ocean Air, Wooden Ship and a faint hint of Cypress Trees growing on the cliff above the water...

Eternal Return by CB I Hate Perfume 4.06 out of 5 based on 20 ratings and 3 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about CB I Hate Perfume Eternal Return fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about CB I Hate Perfume Eternal Return, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Eternal Return by CB I Hate Perfume. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Eternal Return by CB I Hate Perfume represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Etat Libre d`Orange Jasmin et Cigarette CB I Hate Perfume M2 Black March Comme des Garcons Comme des Garcons Series 3 Incense: Avignon Serge Lutens Fille en Aiguilles CB I Hate Perfume To See A Flower James Heeley Sel Marin Serge Lutens Chergui Serge Lutens A La Nuit Guerlain Spiritueuse Double Vanille Serge Lutens Feminite du Bois Robert Piguet Fracas Serge Lutens Ambre Sultan CB I Hate Perfume M4 A Room With A View By Kilian Imperial Tea CB I Hate Perfume Fire From Heaven Ineke Evening Edged In Gold Guerlain Elixir Charnel Gourmand Coquin Guerlain L'Heure Bleue Comme des Garcons Comme des Garcons Series 3 Incense: Kyoto Guerlain Mitsouko