Designers » C » Oriental Woody « Groups

Fire From Heaven CB I Hate Perfume for women and men

Fire From Heaven CB I Hate Perfume for women and men
dislike

smoky

Fire From Heaven is smoke perfume blended from classic ancient components: frankincense, myrrh, opopanax, cedar, sandalwood, styrax and labdanum. The perfume's scent is subtle, just like a memory of smoke...

It is available as 2 and 15 ml perfume absolute and 100 ml water perfume. Fire From Heaven was launched in 2007. The nose behind this fragrance is Christopher Brosius.

French labdanum Sandalwood Opoponax Virginia Cedar Styrax Incense Myrhh

Fire From Heaven Fragrance Reviews

pravda48
pravda48

I must agree w/ the review below mine: to me this smells like the glue used in book bindings (older ones) and I can't shake this impression! Something about the water base, maybe? An odd woody impression also is present giving the book vibe more cred. Not smoky to/on me at all; I don't know what to think of it! This was for the Water Perfume version: the absolute smells more like cedar shavings but I still get no smokiness at all. Strange.

janjanjan
janjanjan

A notably different take on incense, worth trying for any incense lover. A comforting dusty fragrance with a slightest hint of sweetness which brings wood pulp and parchment to mind. In fact, "dusty old book" would sum it up well. Would have been a much better choice for CB's "In The Library" than the perfume he used. THIS is the library - the one he calls "In The Library" is more like the old librarian's signature scent.

Ovaltine Jenkins
Ovaltine Jenkins

I really enjoyed the sample I got recently. Nice blend of woods and resins where none of the notes dominate, but instead fit together like a puzzle. Lack of longevity knocks it down a few points, but it's still a winner.

charles_carmichael
charles_carmichael

I really like this combo of sandalwood and incense - but it doesn't last more than 2 hours on my skin. This seems to be an issue with all the CB water perfumes (at least for me). Chris Brosius has created some interesting and thoughtful fragrances, but they just don't seem to have any tenacity.

On the other hand, this fragrance and others from the line might suit you if you're looking for something transparent and insular.

polly golightly
polly golightly

finalmente mi sono imbattuta nel fumoso definitivo. è come annusare della torba bruciata. come sniffare le note volatili di un whiskey affumicato. in più un magnifico sentore metallico, durante l'assestamento. notevolissimo. più un'esperienza olfattiva di pura sperimentazione che un profumo vero e proprio.

bouffantbunny
bouffantbunny

Sandalwood essential oil. That's all I'm getting :( I wanted to like this, but once I identified the smell I can't find anything else in it. After a few wears still the same. Nothing wrong with sandalwood but can pick that up from the health food shop for 20 bucks.
My first foray into CB- I like the principle of the house so will keep hunting.

Mr. Doody
Mr. Doody

SWOON!!!!

This scent literally WOW'd my socks off. It isn't a perfume - it's olfactory heroin! I've worn it a couple days now and I must look like a complete idiot sniffing my damn wrists and smiling every six seconds.

Okay sillage. Decent longevity. The drydown is much less dramatic than the opening, but it's still very lovely. I'm a huge fan of this stuff!

Can't wit to try CB's Burning Leaves!

HappyShopper123
HappyShopper123

This is heavenly. A little smokey and strong at first, it dries down to a wonderful sultry incense which lasts and lasts.

Cereza
Cereza

Very incensy, sweet and likeable. At the beggining I get incense + myrhh combo, which smells very warm, like an old church, very spiritual. It's very comforting. After the incensy opening I start to get sweet and warm resins, which are very lovely. It becomes more and more warm, I can feel cedar with it's dryness and almost medical feeling.

It's lovely. Warm, incensy, comforting, snuggly. Really good, give it a try. Very different from anything else, but very wearable and actually feminine and sexy.

Jillzilla
Jillzilla

Wow!!! Subtle, smokey, woody, resinous...all the things I love in a fragrance. It's not often a fragrance blows my mind, but this one did. It's one of those "this is exactly how I want to smell" fragrances. I must have it for winter!

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about CB I Hate Perfume Fire From Heaven fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about CB I Hate Perfume Fire From Heaven, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Fire From Heaven by CB I Hate Perfume. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Fire From Heaven by CB I Hate Perfume represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Comme des Garcons Comme des Garcons Series 3 Incense: Avignon Serge Lutens Ambre Sultan Serge Lutens Fille en Aiguilles CB I Hate Perfume Burning Leaves Bvlgari Black Tauer Perfumes 02 L`Air du Desert Marocain Serge Lutens Muscs Koublai Khan Chanel Les Exclusifs de Chanel Coromandel Etro Messe de Minuit Cartier Le Baiser Du Dragon Comme des Garcons Comme des Garcons Series 3 Incense: Zagorsk Serge Lutens Chergui Serge Lutens Borneo 1834 Nasomatto Black Afgano Frederic Malle Musc Ravageur Diptyque Philosykos Guerlain L'Heure Bleue Guerlain Mitsouko Eau de Toilette By Kilian Back to Black Serge Lutens Feminite du Bois