Designers » C » Floral Green « Groups

I am a Dandelion CB I Hate Perfume for women and men

I am a Dandelion CB I Hate Perfume for women and men

yellow floral

I am a Dandelion by CB I Hate Perfume is a Floral Green fragrance for women and men. I am a Dandelion was launched in 2007. The nose behind this fragrance is Christopher Brosius. The fragrance features dandelion and green notes.

Dandelion Green Notes

I am a Dandelion Fragrance Reviews

The notorious CB soil accord is there at the start but it subsides fast to reveal a delicate, transparent grassy note with something airy and buoyant that’s barely detectable. The scent is slightly sweetened by what I assume to be a floral of some kind, but as with a few of the CB scents, you have to strain your nose to smell it after just a short time. Green and grassy over a his signature soil with an overall airy sweetness buzzing around. Just like a real dandelion, one sneeze and the whole thing will blow away.

I truly love the first half hour of this, the experience is holographic. Grass, damp dirt, and bright, earthy-smelling dandelions. Like rolling on the grass on a summer day after a rainy night. It has a cheeky, childish vibe that makes me smile.

Unfortunately, it dies down quickly.

Being a slightly anti-floral person (floral scents generally don't suit my skin chemistry and often give me a headache), I tried a sample of 'I'm a Dandelion' out of curiosity more than anything. It's lovely, and not like anything I've tried before. I don't really get the soapiness, just a delicious note of the mighty dandelion with undertones of freshly cut green grass. This mellows over time to... the smell of a fresh summer's day? There are other perfumes from this house that I prefer, but I take my hat off to the creator of this. I can't think of another perfume that has transported me to a sunny valley covered in a blanket of dandelions, which is pretty fantastic considering that in reality I'm sat in an office looking at a very grey sky!

like it but it is a bit too soapy smelling for me. okay if worn with other scents. better for spring and summer.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about CB I Hate Perfume I am a Dandelion fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about CB I Hate Perfume I am a Dandelion, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify I am a Dandelion by CB I Hate Perfume. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of I am a Dandelion by CB I Hate Perfume represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Maison Francis Kurkdjian Absolue Pour le Soir Serge Lutens Miel De Bois Guerlain Songe d'un Bois d'Ete Serge Lutens Louve Serge Lutens Tubereuse Criminelle L`Artisan Parfumeur Tea for Two The Vagabond Prince Enchanted Forest Tauer Perfumes 10 Une Rose Vermeille Profumum Roma Arso Parfum d`Empire Aziyade Tauer Perfumes 03 Lonestar Memories Serge Lutens Fumerie Turque Guerlain L'Heure Bleue Guerlain Nahema Serge Lutens Daim Blond Guerlain Jicky Serge Lutens Une Voix Noire Lancome Magie Noire Serge Lutens Borneo 1834 Guerlain Habit Rouge Eau de Toilette