Designers » C » Aromatic « Groups

Lavender Tea CB I Hate Perfume for women and men

Lavender Tea CB I Hate Perfume for women and men
dislike

Lavender Tea is a rich fragrant blend of French lavender, black Indian tea, warm woody notes and a subtle touch of Indonesian patchouli.

It is available as 2 and 15 ml perfume absolute and 100 ml water perfume. Lavender Tea was launched in 2006. The nose behind this fragrance is Christopher Brosius.

Lavender Tea Woodsy Notes Patchouli

Lavender Tea Fragrance Reviews

Fortunista
Fortunista

This is just utterly gorgeous. My nose and my skin love this. I must have it in vats.

ParfumFetiche
ParfumFetiche

Got a tiny 0.5ml decant to test it out recently. The scent opens up smoothly with lavender and tea blended nicely together. Stays pretty much the same from opening to dry down and it's a workhorse I'd say with above average projection and good longevity on my skin. I like this one!

amandaj1024
amandaj1024

I absolutely love this. It starts off so soft and gentle- the lavender here is more "woody," like dried lavender rather than the fresh "green" variety. It is very clean, a tiny bit soapy, and almost aquatic. The beginning of this scent is very feminine- nurturing and cozy like flannel sheets right out of the dryer after a hot bath on a cold night. After about 90 minutes, the gentleness fades as the lavender gets colder and more masculine. Here is where I notice the tea the most, but it is like smelling a tea bag rather than sipping from a steaming mug- a bit bitter but more nuanced and interesting. Unfortunately, this fades really fast- I have the absolute and could not detect it at all after four hours. But if I had the money to apply this six times a day, and wear it 24/7, I would. It is gentle like the morning, fresh like the afternoon, and when it starts to gain its masculine qualities, it is sexy like the night (and there is always something sexy about androgyny anyway).

I tested this alongside another unisex lavender: Tom Ford's Lavender Palm. While the CB was soft and gentle, TF was colder and more herbal. It was like being outside on a cloudy, rainy day, while CB was like cuddling in bed and listening to the rain on the roof. TF also reminded me of a restaurant kitchen smell (upscale- one that uses fresh ingredients). I love them both, but I think CB wins by a nose, despite its poor longevity.

honeydays
honeydays

How can you go wrong with something called lavender tea? Oh, when it starts with a blast of lavender and then quickly changes into an Avon men's cologne from 1974. The kind that unattractive men splashed on with gusto and then unbuttoned their shirts to reveal their overly hairy chests. The kind that Avon sold in a big glass bottle shaped like a train.

Lavender Tea by CB I Hate Perfume 3.65 out of 5 based on 22 ratings and 4 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about CB I Hate Perfume Lavender Tea fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about CB I Hate Perfume Lavender Tea, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Lavender Tea by CB I Hate Perfume. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Lavender Tea by CB I Hate Perfume represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

By Kilian Back to Black Diptyque Philosykos A Lab on Fire What We Do In Paris Is Secret Diptyque Volutes Serge Lutens Gris Clair Diptyque Eau Duelle CB I Hate Perfume M2 Black March Frederic Malle Musc Ravageur Ineke Evening Edged In Gold Serge Lutens Clair de Musc CB I Hate Perfume Burning Leaves CB I Hate Perfume Violet Empire CB I Hate Perfume Cedarwood Tea Lush Ladyboy Demeter Fragrance Holy Water CB I Hate Perfume Fire From Heaven Demeter Fragrance Rain Serge Lutens Ambre Sultan Serge Lutens La Myrrhe Tocca Colette