Designers » C » Floral « Groups

Narcissus CB I Hate Perfume for women and men
dislike

yellow floral
herbal

Narcissus by CB I Hate Perfume is a Floral fragrance for women and men. Narcissus was launched in 2013. The nose behind this fragrance is Christopher Brosius. The fragrance features narcissus.

Narcissus

If you're familiar with this fragrance, use the tools on the perfume pyramid to select the most prominent notes.

Narcissus Fragrance Reviews

xaycparty
xaycparty

Narcissus a "rare flower"?? They're about as rare as tulips or peonies.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about CB I Hate Perfume Narcissus fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about CB I Hate Perfume Narcissus, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Narcissus by CB I Hate Perfume. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Narcissus by CB I Hate Perfume represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

More From The Same Group Floral
Giorgio Armani Summer Mania Femme Michel Klein Illusion Kenzo L'Eau par Kenzo Love L'Eau Molyneux Quartz Natura Amor America Palo Santo Sarah Horowitz Parfums What Comes From Within: Love Ramon Molvizar Goldskin Aroma M Geisha Nobara-Cha L`Occitane en Provence Mimosa de l`Esterel Faith Hill True Nina Ricci L`Air du Temps by Starck Jeanne Arthes Arthes Essential Rose Damascus