Designers » C » Aromatic « Groups

Soaked Earth CB I Hate Perfume for women and men

Soaked Earth CB I Hate Perfume for women and men
dislike

I have it: 3 I want it: 31

Soaked Earth by CB I Hate Perfume is a Aromatic fragrance for women and men. Soaked Earth was launched in 2009. The nose behind this fragrance is Christopher Brosius. The fragrance features soil tincture.

Soil tincture

Soaked Earth Fragrance Reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about CB I Hate Perfume Soaked Earth fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about CB I Hate Perfume Soaked Earth, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Soaked Earth by CB I Hate Perfume. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Soaked Earth by CB I Hate Perfume represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

CB I Hate Perfume Burning Leaves Serge Lutens Chene Amouage Memoir Man Parfums et Senteurs du Pays Basque Usain Ona Illuminum Scarlet Oud Santa Maria Novella Nostalgia Boadicea the Victorious Complex Montale Aoud Cuir d’Arabie Parfum d`Empire Fougere Bengale Comme des Garcons Comme des Garcons Series 3 Incense: Jaisalmer Comme des Garcons Comme des Garcons Series 3 Incense: Zagorsk Tom Ford Tobacco Oud Tauer Perfumes 03 Lonestar Memories Tom Ford Tuscan Leather Tom Ford Amber Absolute Serge Lutens Jeux de Peau Comme des Garcons Comme des Garcons Series 3 Incense: Avignon Blood Concept AB Etat Libre d`Orange Secretions Magnifiques Serge Lutens Ambre Sultan