Designers » C » Floral Green « Groups

Tea Rose

Tea/Rose Fragrance Reviews

thatlaughinggirl
thatlaughinggirl

This is the smell of Tea/Rose...

A vase of green roses and a chubby brown pot of black tea laid out on a white, starched tablecloth.

Tea/Rose is simply that...black breakfast tea and rose. The rose note is rich and rounded but with a green edge; like a just opened bud still wet with morning dew. This is no plastic rose but the living, real deal. The tea is dry and black yet subtle--a wisp of blue smoke curling about the rose's stem.

All in all, Tea/Rose is a lovely, minimalist beauty that would smell magnificent on both men and women.

Longevity: 5 hours
Sillage: Moderate-Quiet

TeaAndRoses
TeaAndRoses

It's no surprise that I love a perfume that is called Tea/Rose, and is made with actual rose.
The tea is very light. The rose is marvelous. The scent is subtle and stays close to my skin. I only wish it lasted longer. (My sample is of the water perfume; I probably should have tried the absolute.)

Jellybean
Jellybean

Nicely done mix of roses and tea. Moderately sweet floral fresh wonderfully combined with dry herbal tea substance.
Drydown is clean, soapy and less sweeter as the time goes buy.

akiko
akiko

Really really really love this great perfume!!The first one make me smell TEA.Tea,mixed with rose wonderfully!

Mals86
Mals86

Properly, the fragrance is called Tea/Rose -- not Tea Rose. The CB I Hate Perfume website explains that this scent is simply its name, both TEA (black) and ROSE.

I've been looking for a black tea fragrance for some time, and this is not it. This is, however, just glorious. Like Sonoma Scent Studio's Velvet Rose, Tea/Rose starts out with a rush of green, medicinal bitterness. Very quickly, it becomes a rich rose scent. Gradually the tea comes up to underscore the rose; the tea never becomes the star, but supports the rose like a male danseur supports and lifts the prima ballerina. The tea keeps this rose from veering off into cheap drawer-liner powderiness by toning down its sweetness. The tea note strengthens as time passes, but the rose never leaves; hand in hand, the tea and rose walk off the darkened stage at the end of the performance, leaving the audience to beg for an encore. Wonderful.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about CB I Hate Perfume Tea/Rose fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about CB I Hate Perfume Tea/Rose, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Tea/Rose by CB I Hate Perfume. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Tea/Rose by CB I Hate Perfume represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Frederic Malle L'Eau d'Hiver Frederic Malle En Passant Frederic Malle Musc Ravageur L`Artisan Parfumeur Tea for Two CB I Hate Perfume Russian Caravan Tea Guerlain Apres l'Ondee Frederic Malle Carnal Flower Chanel Les Exclusifs de Chanel Coromandel Jo Malone Red Roses Guerlain Spiritueuse Double Vanille Guerlain Tonka Imperiale L`Artisan Parfumeur Premier Figuier Extreme Guerlain Shalimar Hermes Un Jardin Sur Le Nil Agent Provocateur Agent Provocateur Maitresse L`Artisan Parfumeur Timbuktu Frederic Malle Le Parfum de Therese Tom Ford Champaca Absolute Stella McCartney Stella Annick Goutal Songes