Designers » C » Chypre « Groups

Under the Arbor CB I Hate Perfume for women and men

Under the Arbor CB I Hate Perfume for women and men
dislike

Under the Arbor is the scent of crushed grape leaves, weathered wood, green moss and cool earth. It is available as 2 and 15 ml perfume absolute and 100 ml water perfume. Under the Arbor was launched in 2007. The nose behind this fragrance is Christopher Brosius.

Grapes Green Notes Woodsy Notes oak moss Soil tincture Water Notes

Under the Arbor Fragrance Reviews

deadidol
deadidol

This one’s largely wet soil with some violet-infused grassy notes poking through. Photorealistic, and quite lovely, but it has almost no staying power at all. I wish there was more I could say, but there isn’t. Impressive, but not as a perfume.

nerskine
nerskine

The ultimate earthy scent: smells just like dirt to my nose. While that top note wears down to a greener fragrance, I can't get past it. Not my favorite.

Grottola
Grottola

This review is of the Perfume Absolute concentration of Under the Arbor.

There's nothing quite like the smell of Pennsylvania's countryside on a warm summer night. Besides the cow poop smell in some places, the dewy night air emits a smell that I feel is intoxicating. And, just my luck, Under the Arbor replicates that smell to a "T". It smells like dewy grass, the earthy trees, newly-mown hay, and honeysuckle flowers. It's beautiful and is a must for people that know (or don't know) what the countryside smells like on a summer night. Definitely full bottle worthy in my opinion.

The longevity for this one is about 5 hours; I'm gonna try the water-based version and see how it fares with me. So far, I really dig Under the Arbor and I highly recommend it. Along with Burning Leaves, it's the only CB I Hate Perfume fragrance I've tried so far that I actually like.

HappyShopper123
HappyShopper123

The absolute is subtlety personified. I get the smell of fresh light wood mixed with grass and moss. This creates a mood; not quite what I'm looking for in a scent. Sillage is tiny and lasting power is low to moderate (I could only really smell this for a couple of hours before it vanished).

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about CB I Hate Perfume Under the Arbor fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about CB I Hate Perfume Under the Arbor, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Under the Arbor by CB I Hate Perfume. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Under the Arbor by CB I Hate Perfume represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

CB I Hate Perfume Burning Leaves Dana Tabu Diptyque Philosykos Jean Patou Joy CB I Hate Perfume In The Summer Kitchen CB I Hate Perfume M4 A Room With A View DSH Perfumes December CB I Hate Perfume November CB I Hate Perfume Mr Hulot's Holiday Jessica McClintock Jess CB I Hate Perfume In The Library CB I Hate Perfume At The Beach 1966 Guerlain La Petite Robe Noire Philosophy Falling in Love Keiko Mecheri Loukhoum Serge Lutens Fumerie Turque Serge Lutens Daim Blond Perfumer`s Workshop Tea Rose Victoria`s Secret Love Spell Serge Lutens Un Bois Vanille