Designers » C » « Groups

Walking in the Air CB I Hate Perfume for women and men

Walking in the Air CB I Hate Perfume for women and men
dislike

The magical land of Narnia in the winter, the waltz of the snowflakes, the memories of snow days away from school are all captured in this perfume.

It is available as 2 and 15 ml perfume absolute and 150 ml home spray. Walking in the Air was launched in 2007. The nose behind this fragrance is Christopher Brosius.

Snow
Winter 1972

Walking in the Air Fragrance Reviews

MerryMary
MerryMary

Fresh herbaceous dirt-so fabulous for a first whiff! I am relaxing on the forest floor with eyes half closed when, Oh My! A bad little leprechaun pours out an old bucket of stagnant mop water! Ohh I'm hoping this dissipates or I may have to get up...ok, the sun is now streaming thru, heating the moss and wafting new waves of earthy greeness mingling with the mildew...I notice little sweet flowers are snaking out of the moss bank, and they begin to bloom overtaking the little mischievous man's attempt to unsettle me. I am left with a very clean lime jello presence in the end of this odd dreamlike trail. And in this case, the end does not justify the means!

becuille
becuille

Apparently, the word to describe the smell in the air after the rain dries is "petrichor". This is a petrichor sort of a scent, except it's more melting ice than drying rain. It's cold, watery and earthy.

I enjoy it very much as a perfume, but can imagine it would be great in the home spray. It reminds me quite a lot of CB's Winter 1972 as they're both very cold, wintery fragrances (which for me means I wear them most in the summer because they're so cooling). But where Winter 1972 leans towards being earthy, Walking in the Air is more watery.

It's got very soft sillage, it's not a statement scent at all - but then that's not really CB's thing anyway. Longevity is around 8 hours for me.

RedDeLishus
RedDeLishus

This is riveting on both the male and the female of the species. It is a quiet, but very there scent. I thought the Home Spray was very good, but not as long lasting until I tried it on fabrics. Drapes, carpets, pillows. Then it would stay around better. I have moderately priced pieces, if you have nicer items, I would ask CB's advice.

dmarcus1260
dmarcus1260

The dirt smell that I get in the opening of Walking in the Air reminds me of Black March only the dirt note in Walking in the Air is not as strong. Almost immediately the smell of cold fresh air overtakes the dirt smell. I can relate to WITA smelling like fresh fallen snow although I made other associations too. Walking in the Air reminds me of the smell of laundry drying on a clothes line on a windy day. This afternoon another association came to mind but I couldn't quite figure it out what it was. Then it came to me... Beach House. Lampe Avenue makes a fragrance for fragrance lamps called Beach House. Beach House has a slight tropical vibe to it but it also smells very fresh in a similar way that Walking in the Air does.

I didn't expect WITA to have such good longevity. At 12 o'clock this afternoon I applied a very small amount. Ten hours later I can still detect the fragrance although it has faded quite a bit. Throughout the day this fragrance projected very well. If the Home Spray version has the same longevity as the absolute I might eventually buy it.

akiko
akiko

It must be 'dirt and ice'for me.It reminds me of a winter morning,the sun shines,ice on the ground melts.But still it's really cold.

Walking in the Air by CB I Hate Perfume 3.54 out of 5 based on 15 ratings and 5 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about CB I Hate Perfume Walking in the Air fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about CB I Hate Perfume Walking in the Air, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Walking in the Air by CB I Hate Perfume. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Walking in the Air by CB I Hate Perfume represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Chanel Les Exclusifs de Chanel Coromandel L`Artisan Parfumeur Tea for Two Profumum Roma Ambra Aurea Serge Lutens Rahat Loukoum Tocca Florence Lanvin Jeanne Lanvin CB I Hate Perfume At The Beach 1966 Bond No 9 Fire Island Robert Piguet Fracas Guerlain Insolence Jo Malone Nectarine Blossom & Honey Guerlain Tonka Imperiale CB I Hate Perfume Mr Hulot's Holiday L`Artisan Parfumeur Fleur de Liane Serge Lutens Miel De Bois Chanel Les Exclusifs de Chanel 28 La Pausa Serge Lutens Louve Serge Lutens Ambre Sultan Serge Lutens Borneo 1834 Diptyque Eau Duelle