Designers » C » Floral Fruity « Groups

Amor Amor Cacharel for women
dislike

I have it: 1729 I had it: 1593 I want it: 730 My signature: 42

Amor Amor Cacharel for women Videos Amor Amor Cacharel for women Videos
Amor Amor Cacharel for women Pictures Amor Amor Cacharel for women Pictures Amor Amor Cacharel for women Pictures Amor Amor Cacharel for women Pictures Amor Amor Cacharel for women Pictures Amor Amor Cacharel for women Pictures Amor Amor Cacharel for women Pictures Amor Amor Cacharel for women Pictures Amor Amor Cacharel for women Pictures Amor Amor Cacharel for women Pictures Amor Amor Cacharel for women Pictures

Amor Amor is a floral fruity nectar for young women who seeks a love advanture. The main notes are: pink greipfruit, mandarine, blood orange, Malati Flower (Malati is a very fragrant Indonesian Jasmine Sambac), lily-of-the-valley, white musk, sandalwood, vanilla and ambergris. The perfume was created by Laurent Bruyere i Dominique Ropion in 2003.

Black Currant Orange Mandarin Orange Cassia Grapefruit Bergamot

Amor Amor Fragrance Reviews

cinnamonstick
cinnamonstick

Outstanding!

Amor Amor is one of my favourite perfumes - it's so inexpensive yet smells so delicious. It's sweet but not too sweet, fresh smelling and not too heavy. The longivity and silage are brilliant, I've had many compliments on this one, particularly from men. Perfect for daytime/nightime.

Tesister
Tesister

I like it ...and think of candy.

DarkLove
DarkLove

I got this perfume as a gift from my boyfriend after expressing an interest in it. I absolutely love it.

Sweet but not overboard, sexy but not cheap. Its scent is so youthful. I find that it unfortunetly doesn't last a very long time on me, maybe about the 1 hour and 30 minute mark. But none the less, amazing.

I would recommend this to anyone.

halona1
halona1

My niece had Amor Amor as her signature perfume and it was citrussy youthful floral sweet smell on her. I deeply love it. It's sexy without hard try and elegant without being chypre or musky. Nothing there is too much but you can't call it weak or faceless. So i find it one of the best in floral fruity group.

Augustarina
Augustarina

Until the drydown, this scent is unbearable to me. The beginning is abrasive and too sweet, seems to be all blackcurrant and lily although the reviews here would not support me on the lily presence.

After two (long) hours, it becomes the most evocative, sultry and warmest fragrance ever - a lovely combination of musk, sandalwood, vanilla and rose. This is when I find myself getting enraptured in my own wrist.

3 hours later it's a distant memory. Not for me. The opening notes are too difficult to get through for an hour of bliss.

sasha.heywood
sasha.heywood

I love this perfume. It's affordable, sweet and distinct.

I incidentally love Alien and all of the other perfumes the creators made. Will go back to this Amour Amour one day I think.

becky_ep
becky_ep

This has a very nostalgic feeling to me and I have no idea why! It reminds me of my mum so much although I know she has never owned it.

I absolutely love anything with sandalwood so this was truly love at first spray for me. It is such a happy and delicious scent, can't wait to add it to my collection!

BorisRubio108
BorisRubio108

No es una fragancia sofisticada o elegante, ni para noches finas... Es más bien para uso diario, es dulce, es jovial, es deliciosa. Realmente Amor Amor enamora, hace que nazca amor por quien la usa. Una fragancia que desearías tu novia use, sino dásela de regalo + un beso. Lo dice un enamorado de este perfume.

8/10 <3

Cecile27
Cecile27

Amor Amor was my signature for almost 7 years. I had fell in love with the scent as soon as I smelt it in a magazine. I had received many compliments and have many good memories attached to this scent. On my skin it was a very sweet, almost candy apple smelling fragrance that would develop into a deep rose then settle into a musky yet spicy sandalwood. It had great longevity on my skin. This is a statement fragrance for young women who want to be noticed for their energetic and youthful attributes & who also want their feisty and warm personalities to shine through.

As great as this fragrance was for me, I found that my taste have changed and I no longer feel right wearing it. I think it was an amazing scent that helped me blossom into my young adulthood & serves as great reminder of how I have grown into the person I am today.

CopperBlue
CopperBlue

Everything about this fragrance says HAPPY, from the bright red bottle to the fresh citrus blast you get at the start to the warm vanilla center. This is what I reach for when I'm cheerful and optimistic. I sprayed some on and had my daughter smell it and describe it - she said 'Vanilla, roses and a garden... crystals and diamonds!' That about sums it up!

FireDragon76
FireDragon76

I liked it when I tested it on me 6-8 years ago. My husband thought it smelled too synthetic and cheap. I think that in part was because he saw the name Cacharel which sort of has a cheap reputation in some places. Whatever, I might buy it secretly and see how he reacts to the fragrance when I wear it. On occassion, I feel like going sweet and flowery and away from my usual Orientals or Flower-Musk-Wood/Vanilla and just be bright and sparkly!

madisonavenue
madisonavenue

Mon amour amour! I am a male, and tend to wear female fragrances most of the time. Amour amour might not be the most expensive frangrance I own, but this little gem gets me more compliments than others COMBINED!

beatrix75
beatrix75

sweet fragrance is strong, playfull like . durability is ok .absolut good fragrance feminine and powerful good qwality

jlfears
jlfears

Musky, spicy, beautiful berry and currant with loads of citrus and warm trail of amber if you get close enough. I adore it.

Like another reviewer said, this is in the same vein as the original dark red Very Sexy by Victoria's Secret, which I also love. VS is spicier; this one has more musk, citrus, and amber. Both have red fruits of some sort.

verasdfghjkl
verasdfghjkl

I smell leaves, I smell cold weather, I smell the wind in my hair while I try to keep my scarf out of my face as I ride my bicycle to school. I smell pie in the oven, lit candles and a cup of tea on the couch.

I love that the fresh notes in this one is like something spicey. It brings a little warmth to the colder days with falling leaves, as opposed to the cliche freshness notes in spring (or summer). Therefore this fragrance to me is an autumn fragrance, not a spring fragrance.

lepalm
lepalm

Very spicy, very musky, strong blackcurrant with some citrus fruitiness. The florals never really develop on me as the musk and spice remain strong hours after application.

This has the exact same feel as Victoria's Secret Very Sexy for me. I would not have expected it from the listed notes, but that's it for me. This is not fresh or sweet on me. It is a bit dirty and cheap smelling and I'm always at risk of developing a headache when wearing it, but just like Very Sexy, I like it. And for some reason it drives my husband crazy. I definitely have to be in the right mood for this and when I am, I really enjoy it.

white_tulip
white_tulip

I have a really strong belief that this perfume smells like Christmas. There's something in it for me, one note probably, that makes it warm, cozy, dreamy, like a cup of mulled wine after you came back home from frosty outside.
I never had a bottle myself, but my very good friend used it few years ago. She had something going on with this fragrance, some kind of chemistry or magic so the perfume oped up like it never did when I tested it from the bottle, or myself, or another person. I guess mentally she was just synced with the sent, being such a comforting person.
I never wanted to crack it and try to feel notes.
Amor Amor is something I always sniff with a smile and warmness in my heart

westernlady
westernlady

I was lucky to win a bottle of this fragrance in a giveaway. Testing this fragrance has turned into a week-long obsession where I haven't worn anything else.

Amor Amor opens with a bright citrus where the grapefruit is dominant. It has a very cheerful, sweet feeling with almost a hint of sourness at the beginning. The blackberry sticks around for a little while, giving it a bright, fruity feeling at first. It quickly begins to wear down into a candied rose and vanilla scent, which is very comforting.

Overall, it doesn't seem to last more than 3 hours on me, but I enjoy it enough to respray it. It has a moderate silage as well. It's a lovely fragrance that feels perfect for summer.

chrismriley@hotmail.com
chrismriley@hotmail.com

A lovely feminine frag which starts with a blast of blackcurrant then turns into a musky floral...

I applied 6 heavy sprays

0 - 15 mins. Smelling close to the skin reveals a truly special natural blackcurrant which is teenage-like and very well done.

15 mins - 4 hours - 8 inch projection Alas the blackcurrant goes, what a shame, and a very feminine and more mature fragrance now appears. A creamy-rose-musk dominates and stays linear thereafter. This frag has a personality of its own; it's like someone much more grown up who feels much younger.This is a lovely and quite special fragrance, and one which I will always remember using.

4 hours - 6 hours - 4 inch projection

6 hours - 7.5 hours 1 inch projection

7.5 hours - 10 hours - close to skin with occasional warm wafts

They should bottle the opening blackcurrant, it's to die for...

Good

zind
zind

This is such a unique smell, very distinctive. I made it my signature once upon a time, after my boyfriend back then fell in love with me anew after a little break we had - and after I started wearing this perfume. He absolutely loved this perfume. So did I.

I kind of regret not buying it again, I contemplated it many times but there was always this something I found a little odd with this perfume, maybe the intensity. I think I simply wasn't ready for it, not confident enough. Noa was the perfect scent for me back then, enhancing my personality. With Amor amor I guess I sort of felt like I was trying to be something I was not; someone genuinely confident, someone who can have fun, but who also knows how to put her foot down and kick some ass when needed.. the sort of woman I would admire and look up to back then.

Recently my mother bought it and every time I meet her and smell this I am reminded of just how wonderful it is. I can probably never go back to wearing it now that she's adopted it. It's a weird thing, but she's one of those that really owns a perfume and makes it hers. She always uses A LOT of perfume - too much for my liking, most of the time - and she always leaves a trail. I don't mind as long as she uses this one though!

I could have pulled it off now, a bit sad I didn't go for it. Not because I'm older, really (I'm 32), but because it's more aligned with my personality. I actually find this to be quite a young and playful scent, but it's one of those few perfumes that I think deserves to be matched with the right woman. If you're timid or haven't really found yourself then, in my opinion, no matter how beautiful a scent, you should leave it be until the day you've bloomed and blossomed , until you are ready to truly shine your light and be "out there"- or use very spearingly!

NovicePerfumeAdmirer
NovicePerfumeAdmirer

I like this scent. It is a pleasant spicy. It is not quite sensual enough on my skin. Mostly, it reminds me of cinnamon buns. It makes me hungry. It is a sweet gourmand fragrance on my skin, but the vanilla is too sweet. ....Almost ok as an evening scent on me.

TattooGypsy
TattooGypsy

I like this scent alot. I find it to be very unique. It is sweet and aromatic. I wouldn't consider this a 'young' perfume but rather a 'fun' perfume.

Yurpdod
Yurpdod

Amor Amor is quite the charmer! This fragrance is sweet, inviting, and good-spirited. The overall effect of this fragrance smells like Coca Cola, mostly because I perceive caramel syrup, vanilla, ambery spices, and citrus (mostly orange). It reminds me of romanticized 1950s Americana, like high school football games, sock hops, and cars parked at Makeout Point. Amor Amor brings to mind being at an old fashioned soda fountain and having a Coke float garnished with a slice of orange. Wearing this fragrance is like spraying on a wink and a smile.

neovisual
neovisual

Amor Amor is a scent I fall more and more in love with every time I wear it. I'm new to the world of perfumes, but I really really love this fragrance. It wasn't love on first sight, but it's the kind of love that grows on you slowly but steadily and is hard to forget. I love the initial citrusy, grapefruity smell that slowly transitions into a sweet vanilla. This perfume denifitely is good from the start til the end. It's very romantic and sexy without being too overpowering. I feel happy every time I smell it. Simply love it, I don't think I'm going to get tired of this any time soon.

saintleegray
saintleegray

Definitely a classic on my vanity, I always have a bottle of this around. This one is easy to love, no powdery dry down, decent sillage, good from start to finish. Although there's a citrusy faintness in the mix I wouldn't just limit it to that, definitely some sweet florals, a nice subtle vanilla, and some soft fruits blended in. Pretty and feminine without being overly "girlie", not a pink scent yet sweet and light and fresh. When in doubt it's a good one to have as a staple, it transitions so well from work, to dates, etc.

Inamorata
Inamorata

Amor Amor is for sure one of the bestselling Cacharel fragrances. I received mine as a gift from my fieancee, whe he returned from a business trip.
Even its name was like a love-statement, along with the red bottle. From my point of view, this is a floral-fruity fragrance, with citrus notes and sweet vanilla accords, especially suitable for daywear. It suggests a young, playfull and adventurous woman.
I really like the fresh opening notes of Amor Amor: orange, mandarin, grapefruit, bergamot, and black currant, followed by by notes of jasmine, lilly of the valley, roses, lilies and apricot, drying down with vanilla, musk and amber notes.
It is a very pleasant perfume for me and I’ve always been complimented when wearing it. It does not have a complicated scent, it is simple, yet youthfull, passionate and joyfull.
Everytime I wear it, it sets me in a very good mood, it uplifts my spirit. Unfortunatey, the bottle of Amor Amor I received as a gift is empty now, thus I have ordered a new one, from Strawberry, where I was able to find it at a competitive price. Deffinetely a fragrance suitable for this season.

courant
courant

We are Cacharel followers, I have friends who love and wear Anais Anais, my husband has been through several bottles of Amor Amor pour homme and Tentation and I enjoy Noa for its gentle appeal when others seem 'too much' No less than Christopher Sheldrake commented favourably on Amor Amor in a Basenotes piece with Grant Osbourne. Well that got my heart beating. Amor Amor Absolue was my choice in favour of the original 'classic' (which by the way is Bois de Jasmin's favourite fruity floral) because I'm old and jaded and cynical, but I love pineapple. I love it in Quasar when my husband wears it; it appears like a cartoon balloon thought, above the head or to the side, entirely independent of the rest of the composition. Genius. People, you have two choices (disregard the flankers) Classic or Absolue. My choice was with Absolue because I am older but when Victoria Frolova and Chris Sheldrake are on the same page with the Classic, if I was young, I'd be buying it, Lady Cacharel has a nice ring to it.

LisaMari
LisaMari

sickly, musty - citrus and sweet just doesn't work for me

Lybarra118
Lybarra118

Amor Amor is fun, flirty and very romantic. It's also a great daytime fragrance. Lasts a long time and never fails to receive many compliments. I adore it.
I'm on my second bottle.

Karonidas
Karonidas

its very romantic and sexy, color of bottle gives good idea of the ''warm'' scent inside. It's more night scent or evening one, for a day might be too heavy,i receive compliments while wearng this one.
Its sweet/citrusy i would say.
Will buy another bottle for sure.
It remindes me of hibiscus tea with some lemon and honey ; )

misstierra05
misstierra05

This isn't a bad fragrance, but I just can't see the need in purchasing a full bottle of it. I bought a travelo of this and I'm glad I did.

StellaXYH
StellaXYH

Cacharel Amor Amor is much nicer and smoother than I thought it would be. Despite its huge list of notes, to me it's basically a berry/citrus + white floral + clean musk concoction with a light vanilla touch. It doesn't have much edge and smells like straight up girly berry flavour. But it also has the right amount of sugar and a bit of green, rendering the whole scent much more natural than a simple berry flavour body mist.

The sillage is relatively close and the longevity is at least 8 hours. Amor Amor, as a cheerful, carefree fragrance, is very efficient, plus its accessibility, no wonder why it's been quite popular since its release.

jdokicfan
jdokicfan

Not really blown away by this one, though it is nice.
Its pretty much a simple vanilla berry scent, not offensive or anything very exciting. Good for the days when you just want something light and something that doesn't scream attention.

ingvalid
ingvalid

It`s just too much sweetness going on here.

But somewhere in between all the sugar its something that smells really, really good. Sensual, feminine, warm, comfortable.

I wish they would drop some of the sweetnes but keep the other stuff. Right now it is a bit of a teenager candy mess.

happycapybara
happycapybara

Ever since I was a little girl I always gravitated to the color red because it makes me feel happy. Amor Amor has that same affect on me. It is not a terribly serious or complicated fragrance. It is however, happily vibrant and ALIVE. If asked what is it in one word? I would have to say "Perky" It is a happy girl with a ready smile, friendly, outgoing, and immediately likable.

Sweet,syrupy red currant, grapefruit with spicy musk, amber, cedar and lovely vanilla. MMMMmmm…

For those mornings getting up for that workout when I am just not feeling it, or any other time I need a little oomph, this will do the trick for me!

I love the name, I love the marketing with the red roses and the strong suggestion of romance. Sending positive vibes into the universe and having them bounce right back to you :) Amor, Amor more more more Amor!!!! :)

Melyche
Melyche

I like this one. It's a mix of warm amber,sweet vanilla and lots of fruits. Such an energizer. It's one of the fragrances that make you feel positive about yourself. I have the same feeling when i'm wearing Parisienne but they are different from each other.

Smells gorgeous. A typical summer fragrance. If you don't like aquatic-or citrusy ones but want to maintain your freshness in a hot summer day, I'd recommend Amor Amor.
Moderate longevity and sillage.

4F : Fresh,feminine,fruity and flirty. √√√ 8/10

KleineLeopardin
KleineLeopardin

This review is for the newer formulation.
The mix of the notes to me smells like roses and generic red berries, drowned in red orange syrup, with a hint of some leafy stuff in the background - it almost seems to me like the godmother of the fruitchoulis! The scent itself is youthful, flirty and a crowdpleaser with a slight touch of sensuality. Very party appropriate, but can also be pulled off everyday. The similarity to many newer perfumes would also explain, why a colleague at work once asked my, if I was wearing this perfume, when in fact I wore Flowerbomb - when applied generously, Amor Amor for some minutes really resembles the deadly fruity-sweet side of Flowerbomb with its hints of flowers in the background - and then it vanishes. I hate it, when nice scents disappear too fast! I have been trying to use it up for a while, which isn't to hard, because this fragrance, on my skin, vanishes so fast... I can still, two hours after hardcore application, get a very very slight scent trace on my scarf, but only if I sniff really hard. So disappointed! If you weren't so weak, it could really have been Love Love, Amor Amor!

CocoMademoiselle6
CocoMademoiselle6

I got a very strong allergy to this perfume /+ some others/ ...red and watery eyes ...3 years I thought it was mascara, but now I found out it was because of perfume....

caros76
caros76

Love it! One of my favourites that I keep going back to. It's fun, fruity and always makes me feel great with the first spray. I have had many people ask what I am wearing when I have this on. I prefer this during daytime rather than evening.

Pasaka
Pasaka

Amazing perfume! Sophisticated and elegant. However, for me it was a little bit disappointing as it's similar to Calvin Klein Obsession Night for women which is much cheaper and intense. Overall nice smell for summer holiday or treating yourself with a good smell during long rainy days.

stardust808
stardust808

has anyone noticed doll head in this fragrance? i smell powdery doll head...almost like a cabbage patch doll...not sure if this is what i had in mind! 15 minutes in this changed to a plastic doll smell mixed with Shower to Shower powder...ugh, that's not a clean, fresh scent-more like someone trying to cover up funk.... i really hope it changes past this stage

karmes
karmes

I will refrain from describing this scent other than to say I do believe it to be a little gem in the world of fruity florals. Should your skin or nose detest citrus or dark fruit (blackberry, black currant) notes don't overlook this one. For some reason it works on me and, other than Calyx, citrus is a "no no".

Cacharel is a fragrance house worth sticking your nose in!

annettepe
annettepe

To me this perfume is incredibly special. I received it recently from my boyfriend as a small valentines gift. He knows I love perfumes so I was very happy with it.

I have seen this perfume many times however have never reached for it. I dont know why I didnt because I love the scent. It is very fruity, definitely blackcurrant, which stays throughout. I also get a citrus in the opening but it disappears once it dries down. Theres a warm vanilla throughout that stays close to the skin for a long time. I think this perfume is very youthful, flirty, sensual and sexy. The scent makes my boyfriend crazy ! Its a very delicious perfume. I dont really smell the floral notes in this although for some people it is quiet dominant.

It lasts quiet long on my skin. People around me can still smell it even if I dont. Definitely has become one of my favorite scents and maybe even my signature scent.

1nov
1nov

nice perfume .. It's just nice ,, nothing special

Youthful sweetness, cosy, nice, cheerful, and also a lot sexy! Quite linear though, like blackcurrant and other sweet notes were there all the time.

sobachka_Zhuzha
sobachka_Zhuzha

I have not tested this since it first came out about 10 years ago, so it was pretty much a blind buy. Good thing it was only a small bottle! This smells so much like Viva La Juicy, which I have owned in the past and loved it the time, but I have since moved on. Right now, Amor Amor smells a bit sickening and unoriginal to me. Will have to find someone who wants it to get rid of it.

matereac9
matereac9

although i own a lot of "high street" perfumes i dont wear many of them often. this one however does creep in fairly often. it is a mix of fruits and spices for me. reacts well with temperature, creating fruity or warming tones dependant on the heat. suits most people and is a very "safe" perfume.

fleurdefi
fleurdefi

I discovered Amor Amor when I dragged my poor brother into a perfume store to try another perfume out. This was sitting next to the one I was looking for and since it had a cute bottle, I tried it on. My brother instantly exclaimed, "It smells like you!" It is perfect for those quiet and casual times, when I just like to sit and read the day away. It is very simple, soft and sweet. A rosy berry scent. The sillage is very light and I often forget that I am wearing it, but when I sniff my wrist it makes me smile.

Molko
Molko

The most dangerous scent I'd ever smelled. I don't know what it contains (think about pheromone or iso e super or sg like that), but amazingly attractive, seductive stuff. I adore that it's fresh and sweet at the same time, modern and oldish like 2 world's meeting. I feel the duality, rain and sun, cold and warm, I always feel and think in dualities in my own life.
On my skin (fortunately) not sweet, rather more raw citrus blends with vanilla and fruits
Age 20-35. Good in all seasons. The sillage of older version is moderate to strong and lasts long time.:

janmarianna
janmarianna

I had Amor Amor last year and I got many compliments every time I had it on , to my nose its a sweet but fresh scent I would say rose-fruity smell -no citrus on me(Thank God), it is rather summery I believe and I love it !! I actually just re-ordered a 100ml bottle as I really miss the smell of it ...

Sophia666

Let me clear something up for you all here, as I noticed that another comment (from mejohann) said the same thing as I am about to explain. This fragrance, Amor Amor, as you know it today is apparently very different from the way it originally smelled, and for those who miss that original, deep, magical, little-black-dress-worthy smell, I am happy to tell you that I found it's doppelganger today! Many of these recent reviews describe Amor Amor as something citrusy or fruity, when the original was dark, sexy, deep, mysterious, beautiful, lasted forever, and was not like anything else, definitely would not be described as citrus, and not even in the same ballpark as Britney Spears Circus Fantasy(which I also have). I purchased Paris Hilton's Passport Paris today definitely not expecting it to smell like my beloved and discontinued version of Amor Amor, but upon first smell I knew I had smelled that before, and once I realised that's what it was, I pulled out my little old bottle of Amor Amor which is at least 6 years old, the amazing version before they changed the notes, which still had a little bit left, and sprayed it on one arm and Paris Hilton's Passport Paris on the other, and bingo: It was a dead ringer! So this is good news for those who have been mourning the loss of the original formulation of Amor Amor, and for those who have purchased a newer version and are perplexed by the mixed reviews, sample Paris Hilton's Passport Paris and know that this is what Amor Amor Used to smell like, it is almost identical to the original, intoxicating formulation (The one we truly fell in love with). I think the new formulation of Amor Amor is an entirely different fragrance altogether. But at least Paris Hilton made us an identical twin of our old favourite! :)

Scout
Scout

I was really looking forward to getting this for something youthful and fun. I love roses, am growing to love fruit in my fragrances (worthy of excommunication, I know), and generally get on with the house of Cacharel. I've seen remarks of creamy and so forth, so extra bonus.
My utter disappointment when spraying on a tissue! First thought: "Cripe, where am I? The clearance bin of Victoria's Secret??"
As the fragrance settled out of the mist, the residual air was totally abrasive powder. I'm scrunching my face now as I type it. Cream?? Where? I could refinish my floors with this stuff.
The tissue is now less abrasive, but there is a clash going on. Anyone ever take cherry liquid medicine, or Dimetapp grape medicine as a kid? This is not cherry or grape per se, but that same artificial face-puckering fruit sweet.
Not suiting me in the cold weather. Will tuck away for a Spring day .

kayraven
kayraven

This fragrance is the perfect spring-summer rosy scent mostly suitable for girls and young women. I bought this years ago when it just came out in a 50 ml bottle and never regret. It has a surprisingly strong staying power and leaves a slight smell in the air after you leave. However, this might seem a bit too sweet for some people and due to this you might get bored with this scent. The package is very nice because it's simple and has a beautiful red color. Also I do think it's a good price for such a strong scent, which you would probably use for quite long. Wouldn't repurchase because hardly ever stick to one scent.

Vanillie
Vanillie

Amor Amor by Cacharel has both freshness, fruityness and sweetness. It´s appropriate for daytime and nighttime. Elegant, but young and sensual, but not Heavy. Fabulous!

corinmelody
corinmelody

Love the sweet femine black currant scent, it also gives a sense of quiet and warm, a bit subtle, but beautiful. I want this one so much, so bad i cant find it in hong kong.

zaynaz
zaynaz

I wrote a review of Britney Spears Circus Fantasy and noted that hundreds of people thought this was similar. I love Circus Fantasy and needed to replace my empty bottle, but at the store they had this sitting right next to it and for $10 cheaper, so I got it instead.

Yes, they are twins separated at birth, but fraternal, not identical. I'm wearing a spray of Amor Amor on my left wrist and some Circus Fantasy on my right. Amor Amor is sweeter and has a slightly 'cough syrup' smell too it, which I think is the black current being a bit prominent. Circus Fantasy on the other hand smells lighter and fresher somehow, though it is still very sweet. The black current is fading from Amor Amor and it is really resembling CF, a touch sharper but if I didn't have them side by side I'd probably confuse the two. As they fade though the black current in AA gives it a slightly heavier quality, though it's a pretty artificial black current.
I think AA projects more (but not by much) and it isn't quite as fresh as CF. I think CF actually smells like the more expensive perfume, the slightly rotten sweetness of AA reminds me of Britney Spear's Midnight Fantasy which I dislike. I wonder if perhaps the rollerball bottle is helping CF to shine a bit more. They dry down similarly, but AA gets a slightly sweaty tinge and dries down faster.

I think I prefer Circus Fantasy, which is a pity because I like the bottle and box of Amor Amor better. Circus Fantasy never overdoes the sweetness whereas Amor Amor comes dangerously close to sickly sweet territory. If I wasn't comparing them side by side I think I'd easily confuse the two, they are very similar.

If they were twins they'd both be fun loving party girls but Amor Amor would be a wanna be punk who dresses 'edgily' and showers slightly less frequently whereas Circus Fantasy would be dressed in the latest body con bandage dress with slightly over styled hair.
I guess I'll have to try tracking down their long lost half sibling- Moschino Glamour.

AlwaysAlishe
AlwaysAlishe

Warm. Comfortable. Feminine. Sweet. Lovely. These are words I'd use to describe Amor Amor. I tried this once in a store when I was searching for another perfume and it just struck me hard. On my skin, it melts into this beautiful floral mixture that isn't too heavy or too light. Yummy. That's another word for it.

As for age.. I say forget the notion that you must be young to wear this fragrance. I will not stop wearing something that makes me feel as good as this perfume does! I've gotten a ton of compliments from both young and older when I've worn this out. It works well with my chemistry and makes me feel, well, like me. :)

This is definitely a daily go-to perfume when I am not in the mood to wear my signature fragrance: Indian Holi.

Orsyna
Orsyna

I love black currant smell!It's sweet and aromatic.I want it!

Thurea
Thurea

I received this scent as a gift from my mother a few years ago. I liked it smelling it on others and in the bottle, but it just doesn't work on my skin. It turns sickly sweet and turns into a weird, warm-fruity scent that gives me headaches. Definitely recommend others to give it a go on their wrist before buying it.

sunnycocoloco
sunnycocoloco

I purchased this because I read that it was similar to my beloved discontinued Abercrombie & Fitch "Ready". It was a blind buy, but luckily whoever gave me the suggestion was correct because they are very similar. Amor Amor is slightly brighter and more fruity... it does not have the woodsy depth that A&F Ready has. A&F Ready also seems to last a lot longer. Amor Amor stays on for maybe 1-2 hours. I sprayed them both, one on each arm, and had my boyfriend compare them. He said A&F Ready smelled like "pencil shavings" and preferred the Amor Amor. I personally prefer A&F Ready, but Amor Amor is basically the same minus the woods.

Sugarzd
Sugarzd

I have been wearing this for years and still haven't grown out of it. I just love it! It's fun, flirty, sweet and seductive. Citrus fruits and berries topped with vanilla cream. It's just plain yummy!!!

menka

I loved it again. This perfume is the best for winter: vibrant, hot and very sexy. Don't believe? Ask your man;-)

Sophia666

This is like your favourite guy's cologne, only done right in girl form. It is a mix between CK Euphoria for women, and Burberry Brit for men. It is extremely intoxicating, lasts long, and is just absolutely striking and delicious. It reminds me of the smell of cashmere, velvet, orchids, tuberose and leather. Done amazingly well! I have gone thru 2 bottles now and am ready for a third!!! Best fragrance I have ever smelled from Cacharel. Has a unisex quality about it, but the end note is just perfectly sweet, but deep, and feminine. This perfume is addicting, to say the least. Sillage and lasting power are enormous.

stormyla
stormyla

This fragrance is entirely too fruity for me. Right at the beginning I get a dirty musky smell which does abate but what follows is not very alluring. There is something about the combination of florals in this mix that seems to work against one another. So far I have found most fragrances that contain Black Current unappealing and this is no exception. This scent only lasted 3 hours on me, but oh do I love the bottle color!

miki007
miki007

reminds me of good ol' days of highschool,miss that smell so much..

mejohann
mejohann

Is anyone else sad about the reformulation? In a nutshell the REPLACEMENT of Sandalwood with Cedar in 2008-2009 just ruined this perfume for me. I wore it every day and have had to seek a different signature fragrance.

The original released in 2003 contained the following:
Top Notes: Currant, Orange, and Grapefruit
Heart Notes: Rose, Malati flower, and Lily of the Valley
Base Notes: Sandalwood, Vanilla, and Ambregris

Around 2008-2009 they changed many of the ingredients. Among the changes they made, noticeable are the addition of Lilies (which causes a rancid balmy note), they took away the Ambregris and inserted generic musk (took away the depth). They replaced the sparkling bright sandalwood and replaced it with an overbearing sharp cedar.

I don't know about the rest of you, but even though the formulations smell kind of similar, they are not the same. The simplicity, warmth, and roundness of the composition was ruined and I feel like they destroyed an iconic fragrance. BOO Cacharel. BOO.

If any of you don't notice the changes, I sincerely wish I was you. Truly.

If any of you out there owns a bottle over 6 years old, please message me. I would LOVE to buy it off you!

limbaeck
limbaeck

I get myself a new dose of amor amor every couple of years or so...still enjoying it a lot Probably my favorite fruity fragrance it makes me crave for a fruit basket
Well done Cacharel!

oblivion
oblivion

Fragrance from my high school days. Very girly and sweet, although there is some citrussy zest to it which reminds of freshly squeezed lemonade. Teenage sassiness in a botle.

EmilioRashitov
EmilioRashitov

The opening is ok. But then the dry-down is gross. Synthetic cheap smelling crap.

valerie.aardahl
valerie.aardahl

Big city summer in a bottle! Young, romantic, passionate, hot! It really smells like falling in love. Best for evening / night, provides inspiration, energy and butterflies in your stomach

MaddieClfd

It is such a lovely fragrance, I bought my first bottle years ago, and since then I always have it in my collection. Good job, it can be bought at reasonable price these days.

Fragrance - to me, it always felt 'rich and thick', not cloying, just 'red'. It's definitely not a cloying fragrance, not your typical sweet-sweet smell either. Citrus in the opening, and then lovely rose on a vanillic base.
It can be romantic, so could easily be worn on a date, but it subtle enough to wear in the office. I've been wearing if for a while now, as if I don't know what to apply, I go for this one - safe and comfortable, like your favourite pair of jeans, that go with everything:)

Anyway - I've been using it for a while, but everytime I wear it, I can smell it on myself. I know it has reasonable sillage to (not massive, doesn't fill the room, but is pleasant cloud around a person)

This is very popular, but as for me, I find it linear. No development. Pretty much sweet from start to finish , without any notes I could detect...I admit I find the flankers way more interesting!! Simplistic vanilla scent.

paojaime
paojaime

I saw this at Marshals for $16 today and had to have it, since I have been curious about this fragrance for a while. I am first going to admit that I love it. The vanilla is very prominent in the dry down, although the black currant comes through nicely as well. This is so yummy because it is not an in-your-face fruity. It is a very subtle, sexy fruity, probably thanks to the vanilla. It's lasting power is pretty good. I had Burberry Brit EDT on the other wrist since I was testing both out, and Brit (which is a sweet vanilla fragrance) obviously has more vanilla than this. On it's own, though, I think you would easily be able to detect the vanilla in Amor Amor. I think the tonka bean+vanilla at the bases is what makes these fragrances similar. I am excited to wear this in the colder months, this hot weather would do this beautiful fragrance little justice. This is a perfect compromise between my fruity summer perfumes and my stronger winter ones. Plus I've heard men love this ;)

NOTE: I am going to add that I own Moschino Glamour, and while it does smell a lot like Glamour in the first ten minutes or so, it settles into the vanilla which is where it greatly differs from Glamour!

xabaras
xabaras

An intense alchoolic outburst of citrus at the first spray, then in 5 minutes it fades away leaving a pleasant fruity (slightly bubble gum) note which I like very much mixed with vanilla.If the rose is there, I can't detect it clearly. All in all a pleasant fragrance, aimed at anyone who likes it, independently of age, and it is not ovepowering.

gentiana
gentiana

A V E R A G E

mariajoseacosta
mariajoseacosta

Huele demasiado bien, pero no sé por qué cuando lo usaba me daba una sensación de picor en la piel. Es muy sexy y elegante, frutal y delicioso. :D

aqualunablue
aqualunablue

Fruity-Vinyl. It just feels the base needs more depth to support all the fruit and citrus notes. For my taste, Amor Amor is a little cutesie. Not in the context that it's for a younger wearer, but it does invoke feelings of childhood. Perhaps this will be better suited (for me)layered over a deeper,smokey fragrance with minimal top notes.

Ashes19
Ashes19

I instantly fell in love. It's a spicy rose scent that fades into a more powdery version of itself. I kept sniffing my wrist for the rest of the day. It's strangely familiar and yet very different.

lunadestella
lunadestella

I tested Amor Amor tonight at a local TJ MAXX and loved every bit of the first twenty minutes it was on. At first it reminded me of a juicy, fruity version of Chanel Chance Eau Fraiche which I couldn't get enough of -- it was pure deliciousness on my skin. But like water in a hot frying pan, after the first twenty minutes this lovely fragrance disappeared to a very faint and typical dry down of many amber fragrances. I loved the opening so much but it didn't last long enough to merit a purchase from me. Such a shame ...

mihaela01
mihaela01

I like it a lot...people say it is too young..for teenagers.I m 30 and I find it very romantic and nice almost sexy.I got many compliments on this,there is something with this perfume..really nice

vattenmelon
vattenmelon

this is a dark rose-scent,personally i think its too strong.i get a headache. but it does smell like romance in a bottle!

Rachaelloraine
Rachaelloraine

For me Amor Amor is pretty linear, but that's what I like about it. Instead of using a complex and changing mix of notes, it seems to put the main focus on a few notes and it works them very well. I can smell citrus immediately but it quickly dies down to a soft berry vanilla scent, and after a few hours I'm left with a berry/rose vanilla.

There's also something on the tail end of the smell that I just can't put my finger on. It adds a sort of sharpness. Perhaps it's cassia? I don't know :)

The statistics accurately portray this perfume. It could easily be worn any time of day and in any season. It's sweet but fresh, delicate but seductive.

Another plus is that it's very easy to find and easy on the pockets. Amor Amor lasts a long time but sticks very close to your skin, so I would say this is a relatively safe perfume.
I'm so glad I found this perfume. It's turned into my everyday scent and I absolutely love it!!!

Foxie
Foxie

Mmmm...this is deliciously intoxicating. At first, the orange is very strong, but dries to become very spicy and powdery on my skin. Incredibly sexy, it begins very youthful and free but deepens to something powerful, maybe evil, tempting, feminine yet strong. My signature scent. I don't find this light or girlish in the least.

sweet chestnut
sweet chestnut

I like it! light and sweet.

jérémie.simonet

Smells like cherry but there's no cherry. Its fruity and floral its nice.

dream

When it dries down on me it smells like insect killer spray, I should've listened to the fragranticans notifying it as a reminder of Circus Fantasy :(

dream

I'd rather put it in sweet perfumes category than in citurs

Kiera79
Kiera79

I like the black currant in this. It's fruity but slightly spicy and sweet. I can see why people say this is a younger scent, but I'm in my 30's and I think I would wear this. Nothing spectacular here though. i'd probably buy this if I ran across it on sale or something, but it isn't going to the top of my want list.

This also reminds me of Burberry Brit, which I already own.

ver jaina
ver jaina

Previously i have a sample vial that smells different..sharp, thin & spicy, but at the same time stale & cheap smelling. i dont know what happened with the vial, perhaps it's expired?

Enter the mini version. this is a quite pleasant scent, actually very juvenile with the bright berry notes. unfortunately this smell are so common within my wardrobe it's criminal. i wont be missing much of it anyway when it's finishes.

nellyrlight@aol.com
nellyrlight@aol.com

loved it! love all Cacharel perfumes..this one was special..people would always ask me what it was..it's not a teenager perfume at all..it blends into your own chemistry and stays close..very very beautiful!

alanna89
alanna89

I recently bought this at Shopper's Drug Mart for 19.99. It's a cute little 30 ml bottle and it also comes with a 50 ml body lotion. I am in love! I can't really describe how it smells, as it's so complex on me, but I'll try. It smells like bright, bold fresh fruits with vanilla and sexy smokey, amber-y musk. It's half girly and feminine, and half sultry sexpot. That being said, though, I can't see anyone over 30 wearing this fragrance, it is definately a young scent!

fyetan
fyetan

Tried this on the wrist in the store.
It's pleasant, but very forgettable. Sweet, but no specific fruits actually stand out. Sillage was also poor, and I detected no floral notes, just a vague sweet fruit.

It's probably a safe blind buy for a girl starting out with sweet fruity perfumes though.

jana.hullinghorst
jana.hullinghorst

I purchased this scent blindly a couple days ago at Marshall's and brought it back today.. This perfume is too sweet for my liking, I feel like I'm smothering in vanilla-citrus candy. Not completely terrible however, I may just be too old to pull this one off. (I'm 32) I think this would be a good scent for a bold teen who is more on the dark/complex side rather than sweet and innocent.

BikiniBabe
BikiniBabe

So sweet and yummy. I get compliments on it every single time. Its a hit for me. Just love this perfume =)

emiana
emiana

I can feel only sweet vanilla...

piapedersen
piapedersen

quote marta goncalves: My uncle offered it to me when I was 14, and I loved it, it was the best perfume ever (to me anyway), it made me feel special. But then, when I turned 15, guess what? Amor amor again from my uncle, he offered it to me every year until my 22nd birthday!!!!! - you should definitely take your uncle to a perfume shop, since he sounds like a guy who likes to buy fragrances for people he likes, but doesn't know how to buy new stuff. He was probably adviced to buy AmorAmor and when it was a succes he didn't want to try something new since you seemed to like the first one ;O) can I borrow your sweet, sweet uncle? ;O)

cherry_lips
cherry_lips

On my skin this perfume is all about vanilla and a pinch of citrus in the drydown. I think I could wear this in very cold weather.

ForrealMe2
ForrealMe2

Simply Amazing! It smells like both Britney spears Circus and Hidden Fantasy in one bottle..fresh citrus sugary candy and lemonade! This EDT is great it really makes me very happy when i smell it..if you like gourmands this is a keeper..i can still smell wafts of this from time to time and i love that.I love finding different gourmand alternatives then i don't have to be stuck on one particular brand..i can always find it somewhere else and still enjoy the scents i love.

Update: I would say this scent is closer to Britney Spears Circus Fantasy because it has more citrus and smells closer to the lemonade smell but then it also smells like Hidden Fantasy because of it being so citrusy.Escada Magnetism is closer to Britney Spears Hidden Fantasy than this one because it has more vanilla and Britney Spears Hidden Fantasy has citrus and vanilla. Just to give you an idea about this scent.The lack of the vanilla in this scent brings it closer to Circus Fantasy.

s.alswayeq
s.alswayeq

من افضل العطور الرومانسية عطر ليلي بكل المقاييس

antfarm
antfarm

Youthful heavy citrus vanilla with a powdery feel when sniffed up close. Smells literally like Sweet Tarts candy dust floating in vanilla yogurt. Somewhat cheap and fake to my nose, but it is fun and inexpensive.

Kakibot
Kakibot

For me this is more of a grown-up perfume, actually - I was avoiding it when younger (I sticked to Burberry London), but I recently stumbled upon it in a shop and I loved it! I guess my natural scent is quite spicy, all flowery scents end up having that spicy undertone on me.
I don't think I will wear it during the day, it feels pretty strong for that. I think dinners/parties/dates will be when I will turn to this fragrance.

Anastasia.Kamelyanova
Anastasia.Kamelyanova

I love, adore this perfume. Whenever I smell it, I feel so lots of passion and happiness that I bought already my 5th bottle. several times I tried to find something different, more appealing, more mine, but Cacharel is fantastic! It is the best combination for a young girl, as it is fresh, it is quite good for an older lady as it is sweet and strong. I cannot distinguish some particular notes, nor can I describe the smell, but for me it is just awesome. The only minus is that Amor Amor lasts only 3 or even less hours on the skin or clothes. I try to spray it more on my hair as this way it lasts a little bit longer. If only there would be EDP version, I would wear it forever. Amor Amor Absolu is almost the same, though I still like the original much more. The smell of love, freshness, spring, summer, and in winter it reminds so well about the warm days that I cannot refuse it. For the spring is the best option.

begumnaz.yurekli

@maddie, thank you at first :) It may be weird, but when i hold the bottle upside down, it doesn't leak, yet when i both spray and hold it upside down, it leaks a lot from the side. Yes sorry i'm forcing the possibilities :)

MaddieClfd

@begumnaz - I nearly finished the second bottle and I never had a problem with the bottle leaking? I carried my first one in my bag a lot and bottle got a bit scratched but never leaked. I bought all of them (just bought the 3rd bottle) in Boots.
I hope that helps?

begumnaz.yurekli

I love the smell, rose gives the scent an elegant charasteristic yet it's not an elegant fragrance, it's definitely a young, fresh, and energetic one. My actual comment is about the bottle design. It's not useful. Does anyone's bottle also leak as mine? I'd be glad if I get a positive answer because i have doubts about it's geniunieness (internet buy) :(

glbn_86
glbn_86

too much citrus at first..I like the fruity scent but not my type..The notes are feminine anyway.

xjulietdx
xjulietdx

Hmm, I'm shocked to see I never write a review. This stuff is amazing. I blind bought the smallest bottle of Amor Amor and didn't know what to except. It just wasn't what I hoped for and it ended up in the closet. I didn't like the smell, it was just too saccharine. I just started again using it and I must say it's way better!

It reminds me of Circus Fantasy, but thicker and richer. The vanilla is smooth and sweet and the citrus isn't too sharp. This is seductive and almost smells like sweet candy. It definitely gets guy-attention so this is the perfect partner for a date or night out.

Dollycat
Dollycat

I love this one! It reminds me very much of the discontinued Eternity Blush of Calvin Klein. So i´m very happy because have found a substitute for the very good Eternity. This one is less fresher and slightly sweeter but a very nice, soft and cozy scent. Wish only the longevity would be longer and stronger. On my skin the scent stays very close.

Jackson Spines
Jackson Spines

This is really nice and I really like it! It's light, fresh and not overpowering in the least bit. I can smell the vanilla note and it's alluring and delicious! There is something very innocent and youthful about this perfume. If there is one criticism I have it's that I don't care for the bottle. The crazy metal thing on the neck of the bottle is annoying and unnecessary. A practical, regular cap would have been much better in my opinion. It's not enough to deter me from the fragrance but whoever designed the bottle should have done a better job.

m4
m4

How I "amor"(luv) you. The bottle looks little like a grenade and yes when I spray it, it;s is like a bomb of juicy citruses with tiny hint of vanilla. It feels like you;re on the roundabout and everything turns to you. After few minutes comes blackcurrant and it does smell so crispy and like bonbons. But yet it;s not sickly sweet. This scent is so inviting and adorable. It;s good for angelic and cute girls who can be lively rebels too. Playful, funny, juicy and just so good. <3

sweetviolet
sweetviolet

This smell so uplifting, it reminds me of Beyonce's Heat Rush perfume. And very affordable.

Skye Wortley
Skye Wortley

Lovely! I got a very fresh and sweet citrusy-vanilla fragrance. At the start i smelled blackcurrant and amazing citrusy notes. The base was sweet vanilla. This fragrance isn't intensely light or heavy, it's perfect for any age, i guess. The perfume fades away quite quickly though, but apart from that.. Amazing fragrance!!!! Love it!! :)

nimiel22
nimiel22

To me this smells like fruit loops mixed with bar soap. Dial, to be exact. Does that sound unappealing? Maybe, but I like it!

natalia.arcan
natalia.arcan

It's strange.. I feel just cherry here.. But the scent is wonderful. I love it :)

RoRoSe
RoRoSe

well, It's lovely .. lemony with soft tones of vanilla .. average sillage & lasting power about 2-3 hours .. but I can't touch the passion side in this as the advert. sorry !
I prefer forbidden kiss version ,, it's much better & richer ..

marta.goncalvesraposo
marta.goncalvesraposo

Ugh, I'm so tired of this one. My uncle offered it to me when I was 14, and I loved it, it was the best perfume ever (to me anyway), it made me feel special. But then, when I turned 15, guess what? Amor amor again from my uncle, he offered it to me every year until my 22nd birthday!!!!! How exhausting! Needless to say today I can't stand it, but it is a very good perfume, long lasting, not too strong, just the right scent.
I recomend it!!

jessyparis
jessyparis

well, cacharel wanted to target a teenage, mid twenties clientele lauching this fragrance,
Quite honestly, right from its launch mine was more of a scornfulness reaction to these gadget-fragrances... Wasn't excpeting at all that this one will perdure and be a commercial success for the perfume house.
It has been popularized amongst young girls mostly, the way J'adore by Dior did a few years ago... The concept, the logo, the Simple game of Love and hatered relationship in a bottle..
Well, as far as the juice is concerned, let me say one thing, it is a vivid reminiscnet of cough syrup....sweet, pinky, sugary strawberry flavored essence.... the complexity of the roses is perceptible only after a while...

Still, unexpectedly surprsied, some people like it..

pbluberry
pbluberry

It smells very citrusy and rose to me. It's lovely... I really enjoyed the sample I have.

sweethearttx
sweethearttx

Like some other reviewers, this perfume isn't very floral or fruity on me. I get a little bit, but mostly it is a faint almost nutty sort of scent. So I guess the tonka bean is really standing out on me. It's pleasant but not sure I will purchase. It didn't seem to last very long on me either. Will try my sample vial a few more times and see.

xbree
xbree

roses! its very romantic and its one of my favorites. its a fragrance for spring and summer days. very flowery. amazing.

Pinksugarplum03
Pinksugarplum03

This perfume reminds me of Britney Spears Circus Fantasy and Marc Jacobs Dot.

menka

It's sweet and hot like love with a Spanish lover...
It's very seductive. Men love it.

Brittanyreneeyoung
Brittanyreneeyoung

I found this perfume because I was always obsessed with Abercrombie and Fitch "READY". It smells very similar! Cant seem to find another perfume I like better! :) I wear it every day/night. Its amazing!!!!

tinaelisa
tinaelisa

I have overlooked this one for a very long time, mainly because of the (to me) ugly bottle. I want my perfumes to have pretty bottles, so that when I have finished them I can display them as decorative items in my house. (Until then they are stored dark in my closet..). And I also don't like that it has no lid. So I never paid attention to it.

A few days ago I smelt this fragrance on a girl. It smelled so amazing that I had to ask her what it was. She said amor amor. Sometime later, I ran to the perfume store and bought a little 30 ml bottle. Let me tell you, it smells a-ma-zing!!
So sweet and fruity and a bit deep. Im so happy with it! If you like the fruity sweetness of Nina by Nina Ricci, I think you will like this one too, although it is different.

Don't be fooled by that bottle design. Try it!

loonad
loonad

i'll start by saying that i just love the bottle-red is my favourite colour.i love the smell which is very red for me.first spray is very vanillic.juicy and very strong.however after about 30 mins all this sweet scent is gone.lasting power on me is very low.it could be because of my skin chemistry.i will not be buying this again as i like lasting perfumes.

AnastasiaCinnamon
AnastasiaCinnamon

Very sweet,girly,cute perfume!Yummy yummy!
It reminds me about one crazy summer in my life..I was very young :)I had a lot of fun,good time at the parties,dates and a nice red bottle of "Amor Amor".That time it was my signature scent.

Ceylane
Ceylane

Very sweet, remains forever in the skin and has much silage. Not a bad smell, but got tired of it after use two large bottles.

lisaivette
lisaivette

I tried to like this perfume but it just did not work for me. It was a blind buy at Marshall's. I could not smell any vanilla, only redhots candy and baby powder, I gave it to my 10 year old.

meret
meret

It's soft, sweet and comforting. Undoubtedly a floral-fruity (emphasis on the fruity side for my nose). At first it seemed even light and airy, fresh and sparkly, but this young sweet-sweetness poured in rather fast. It's not a bad thing if this is what you're looking for, but you better be sure that this is what you're after - the sweetness, not the freshness. As the latter.. well, it's not so much there anymore.

But what I really liked about Amor Amor is the fact that regardless of that candy-like essence the notes (especially black currant and orange, but also lily-of-the-valley) were truly detectible, and that was kind of amazing. :)

Cannot deny also the fact that it is an uplifting fragrance! Not too complicated or sophisticated, but it has that certain something that makes you look at the bright side of life. :)

Sabrina_A
Sabrina_A

This scent takes me back to 2003-2007, when I was a teenager and the world was alllllllll mine (well that's what I thought lol).

Ahhhhhhhhhh .. bittersweet memories .

I always have a bottle of Amor Amor at home and when I want to go back to the "time of my life" and remember the good old friends , the crazy parties, some "old innocent flames" , the trips I made with my parents and siblings to Morocco every summer to visit the big family , when I longed to go to school every morning , well when life was simply more than a joy I spray Amor Amor out and I start to dream hahaha.

Sounds crazy I know , but a scent can do a lot to/for the soul.
I'm still young of course, and I'm happier then ever believe me , but I will always miss them days and Amor Amor helps me out to get back to them once in a while :)

Enjoy the life and the great moments you'll have , you never know when it's all over !

Enough , before I start to cry or something else , I'm so sensitive today hahaha !

Ps: Amor Amor is a masterpiece :)

Reverie78
Reverie78

The only thing that i can say for this perfume is that it repels me from the first sniff.

neciaczerniecki
neciaczerniecki

This is sooooooo yummy. Smells like a sexy fruity bomb with the perfect amount of sweet. i fell in love from the first spray.

chr23
chr23

I had this perfume for almost three years and I wasn't sure if I wanted to keep on using it.
Top notes were too citrus-y for me but that's just a personal taste issue.
Middle and base notes where the ones I liked the most and fitted better my personality.
Most people loved it on me, some said it was too sweet but I didn't have any problem with that and the sweetness would fade after half an hour. The development was good and the scent fitted my skin chemistry well.
My problem is that I don't like the mandarin-rose combination - I was looking for berry-rose which I got after a while, so I decided to try something else just for the top notes.
Overall, a nice perfume that I would suggest as "girly- floral-sweet" with a hint of sexiness.

lbean
lbean

Very young and sweet with a hint of freshness. It's still strong though and better for evening/night use or colder weather, as it it can be quite overpowering.

scorpiodivamarian
scorpiodivamarian

I'm not quite sure I like this perfume
it's a wintertime perfume no doubt
the problem is it becomes really spicy on my skin and I can't get the floral notes :(

Migalex
Migalex

To me it is the most pleasant Cacharel scent, I find it very pleasant. It is very fruity, mostly black berry and orange, but it is vanilla sweet. Staying power is not bad and projection is not great, but overall it is quite a nice scent. To me it is much more fruity than floral.

dukestupid
dukestupid

i love to wear this on cold, rainy days.
the drydown for me is a bit masculine for me i dont know why.i like it, not love.

ViciousDelicious
ViciousDelicious

Perfect blend of the freshness of citrics and the sweetness of roses. This has been my favourite perfume since I ever smelled it. Its sensual yet sweet and innocent. I find it hard that any other perfume ever takes its place as my personal signature fragance.

PowderedToast
PowderedToast

Amor Amor is LOVELY... but it's extremely overpowering. This is one of those perfumes you'll need to spritz into the air & walk through the mist, because a direct spray will last for hours upon hours. Very cloying in warm weather, so this is best for cooler temperatures. When you overdo it, be prepared for others in the room to wonder "what smells like Kool-Aid?"...

sw33tcookie
sw33tcookie

I bought this perfume about seven years ago. I still have the same bottle. I absolutely hate it. It is so over powering and defiantly not floral. It is very spicy and vanilla. After six years of owning it and spraying it once. I gave it to my niece who loves it. She sprayed it today on herself and it was very fruity and still very strong. But nice for her. She sprayed it on me and I hated it again. I figured out my problem lol Its to strong for me to wear, I prefer smelling it on others.
Although I do still dislike this perfume.

iulianada
iulianada

It reminds me of the summer nights of 2010 on the Black Sea :X:X:X

immyjo
immyjo

This is my daily perfume. I love wearing it and getting complimented. I smelled it for the first time in Italy at a profumeria (I think that's right) and the assistant urged me to get it for my sisters. I didn't and I regretted it. Imagine my joy, therefore when I found it at TJ Maxx for $20. I took the risk and it was a great win! Floral and citrus-y, it works for me in any weather. My friend borrowed my scarf last winter and took a big whiff and goes "Mmm! This smells like you!" I'm sure she didn't mean to be creepy, so I smelled it and realized that, while I had become accustomed (sp?) to the scent, it still lingered and smelled AMAZING. Smells both mature and young. I wouldn't wear it for a special occasion, but a terrific choice for daily wear...I have two backups in my bathroom in case there's an unforseen drought somewhere down the road ;)

YasminLegacy
YasminLegacy

This has been my everyday fragrance for over four years now! Ive gone through 4 and a half bottles within four years and I must say buying this product was money well spent.

I love all aspects of this perfume, from the price, the long lasting scent, to the fact that this perfume is suitable for all ages.

Its a perfume for all seasons, day or night. I get soooooo many compliments when I use this perfume and its just a great buy all together. The bottle it perfect to just chuck in your bag to take with you to school or work.

Its light yet strong enough to last througout the WHOLE day. When I wear it thoughout the day I find I get a burst of the scent from time to time as if its trying to remind me that its still on my body. Its the only perfume that lasts really long, but I dont get a headache from it.

You dont even need to wait for this perfume to be on sale because its just so affordable. £14 at superdrug is a steal! plus the 30ml lasts a really long time, so I find it good value for money.

Its a lovely statement fragrance, without the fuss of it being too strong. I LOVE the fact you can wear it day or night as the notes are well blended together and its perfect for any time of the day

trenchlove1
trenchlove1

How can i explain how awesome this smells..
I was looking for a soft spicy scent not masculine
then i found this joy
its very soft yet spicy at the same time.
i am a person who doesnt really like citrus but this one is a romantic citrus, perfect for a summer night or a walk in the winter
I like it now but i just bought it for 20 bucks for a 1 oz today (:
i know itll grow on me even more
Try it out this perfume is awesome but at the same time its safe... a smell thats familiar that everyone knows smells good.. so if u wan2 smell different dont buy this
but if u like spicy fruit vanilla this is perfect 4 u <3

rubianeko
rubianeko

I bought this when I was in college and it reminds me of hot summer nights spent with friends and my ex-bf watching fireworks.

Which is probably the reason why Amor Amor = young romance and summer in my mind. It's very romantic and girly but not superficial and definitely not loud. Starts with warm fruity notes (I usually dislike fruity notes but enjoyed it here) followed by vanilla. It's more girly than feminine, more cupcakes than macarons... it's more the first kiss than the first night spent together.

It's not very complex, but I would recommend it to any girl/woman who enjoy cuteness.

Rice-Kitten
Rice-Kitten

Charlie - Pink is the 99p drugstore/dupe version of this!

This fragrance is a warm and yummy mix of the citrusy and blackcurrant notes with the sweet vanilla and amber notes.
I like this fragrance. But it's just not my cup of tea.

glopez817
glopez817

Playfully sweet but the musk definitely sexes it up. Intense, intoxicating, delicious. The dry down turns out surprisingly clean on me. I think it's way too loud for a teenager! Better suited for the 20 to 40 year old age bracket.

I like Amor Amor.
I like it a lot.

When I tested it for the first time, I thought the perfume was not my style at all.
Still, at some point, I bought a bottle for very little money.

But the second Amor Amor sampling adventure was completely different than the first one.
On initial spray I thought "oh, this one smells like cheese cake with mandarin in there".
(And with cheese cake I mean the yummy, fluffy continental style one, not the rock-hard, heavy UK style cheese cake with too much lemon.)

I feel I can smell the dense, yet fluffy dough and the same refreshing sweetness that tickles my tastebuds whenever I hit the jackpot (= a mandarin segment) while eating cheese cake.

The sillage is rather intimate and the fragrance lasts for less than 4 hours on my skin.
But I don't mind spraying some more Amor Amor onto my skin as the fragrance is just yummy. :)

My husband says: "Once the perfume is finished, buy another bottle!"

Hippyhop2
Hippyhop2

Well perfume is definitely personal... I read so many good reviews over this one. Unfortunately I don't like it. I like sweet perfumes, berries, vanilla... all of that. But this one is a strong one, intense one.
A colleague of mine wore this perfume last week, I always thought I would like Amor Amor, but I didn't. It was just, for me, to heavy, cloyingly. I can understand that people like/love it, I mean it's intense, sillage is good.
I don't understand the comparison between this one and Moschino's Glamour. I like Glamour. It's sweet, but it has a fresh note in it to balance it out. But to my nose they don't smell the same. Maybe their sweetness? But there's were it ends, for me.
Amor Amor is a good perfume. If you like sweet, intense perfumes, this one is for you.

I find this to be sweet and a bit deep. I smell the berries, vanilla, and something else. I thought it was sweet tobacco, but its not listed, so I wonder if its the cassia. Whatever it is, it gives this scent that bit of extra personality and differentiates it from other fruity vanillas. This is both sweet and mysterious, and I like it quite a bit.

incandescent
incandescent

Personality: Lively, playful, passionate, adorable, feminine.

Age: I can picture this scent on the lovely and cheerful school-teacher that all the kids adore and look up to. I can also picture this on a typical college girl. It's hard to put an age on this, while its perfect on a young woman below 25, anyone older than that would be able to pull it off well if it complements their personality, lifestyle, and suits their fragrances tastes...for sure it is meant to be worn by sweet and youthful personalities.

Scent: Very sweet and fruity (lots of blackcurrants and sweet citruses...I don't know why I detect red berries as well), a fruit salad of scents, but enriched with vanilla, woods, flowers. A very fleshy gardenia-like note peeks through the juicy fruits throughout the life-time of the scent and rose petals serve as a garnish. It is not the typical summery fruity-floral like many others available out there, but a warm and thick one. It's not a gourmand either, the flowers are noticeable here and they smell quite tropical. It really is a fun, passionate scent, very 'red'. It can smell very synthetic and cloying if over-sprayed, so becareful with this one!

When/Where: Spring, Fall, Winter. Good for daytime or casual nights. Perfect for casual dates. Would make a good everyday spring/fall/winter scent for college girls. This will be cloying on warm summer days! I wouldn't wear this to work, but I'd highly recommend this scent for work if your job description requires you to be around children all day. The young at heart would be happy to wear this as a casual scent.

Sillage/Longevity: Good Sillage, Good Longevity (6-7 hours).

JUST FOR FUN: Makes me think of young, playful Leos, but also Librans and Gemini with their friendly, easy-going natures.

Ky_mtz01
Ky_mtz01

My husband gave me this perfume and I love it! It has a sexy, sweet and innocent scent. It's a beautiful scent for teenagers but not for some pass 26.

dannysmom
dannysmom

If you've smelled Forever Sunshine by Bath and Body Works, then you pretty much know what this perfume smells like. It's very similar, and I do like it.

The scent makes me think of the end of summer, beginning of autumn. It has a strong orange note running through it, which is smoothed and deepened by a vanilla scent. It reminds me of those orange creamsicles I used to eat as a child.

Anyway, I won't rush out to purchase a bottle because I already own Forever Sunshine. I will definitely enjoy my sample, though.

Thanks Melbritt24 for the sample!

jlashmbarbie
jlashmbarbie

Amor Amor is a wearable fragrance that I return to again and again.

For me it is citris and sweet and definitely one for summer. The sweet orange hits you on first spray and always reminds me of warm summer nights.

I think this is possibly a love or hate fragrance, I went through a stage of wanting another perfume and smelt with on a friend- she smelled divine-and as a result of this fell in love with it all over again.
On the other hand, I wore this to work a few times and had a few air freshener comments.

It is certainly a perfume for the younger women!

Looking forward to a different version to the original arriving in the post this week so will keep you updated.

fath1ma
fath1ma

I never want it before, untill 2 members in forum suggest me (in a game) the SAME perfume for me... This is it ! Weird but I had been so curious since.
Oh yes, they are knowing well that I like the sweet scents! Sniffing this remind me Black XS (SWEEEEET), Love Potion (which I don't like the drydown, Amore getting orangeese at drydown..fresher), and Hidden Fantasy (thicker than Amor). Good for daily and evening..can be wearing it in every occasion. LOOVE IT !!!

jennifer.radcliffe3
jennifer.radcliffe3

I like this fragrance! It's so fruity and yummy, and has a certain tart to it. After wearing this a few hours it smells soft and powdery and delicate. I love it from start to finish!

MalinSch
MalinSch

I usually can not stand sweet smells, but this one has a perfect balance between sweetness and citrus notes. Just when you might think: naah, this smells just sugary, the grape and currant is there and tickles your nose. It does have a sweetness, though not heavy and plump but zesty and light. It is like a candy, but a very fresh one :) I have gotten lots of compliments when wearing it (I am a dark haired, olive skinned type).

sofababe
sofababe

I had mixed feelings about trying this one due to the somewhat mixed reviews here but I'm glad I did.
On me this is a sexy sweet scent, the sweetness coming from the fruits, mainly the citruses, rather than the vanilla.
The middle and base is sensational, sexy, musky vanilla. Real vanilla rather than a sweet candy-like vanilla.
So far its lasted 5 hours and I'm still loving it.
Amor Amor is a perfect scent for cooler weather, early spring or late autumn.
This is much better than I had expected.

One negative- the stupid bottle design. The sprayer is really hard to get your finger on properly with that silly spring thing and the loop at the top. You have to turn it around to get your finger on right. Apart from that, Amor Amor is great stuff.

jérémie.simonet

This perfume on a woman drives me crazy XD

stacia79
stacia79

Yes, there is a cigarette and hairspray-ness to Amor Amor when first sprayed. I LOVE that about it. It gets me excited the same way I got excited when I was seventeen years old.

On my skin, it dries into red currant wine and roses. It doesn't last long but it gives me that little boost when I'm just going out for drinks with my girlfriends or whatnot. The berries are juicy and the hairspray quality feels optimistic and cosmopolitan (also why I like Gucci Rush, which is a hot mess but works BEAUTIFULLY).

I would like to keep a bottle of Amor Amor around for those times I want to feel like a playful young woman discovering her sexual power.

rafaellaR.123
rafaellaR.123

My grandma told me (so many times) that this perfume it's perfect for me, that I should buy it, that it's wonderfull, etc. But, every perfume shop that I go, I can only find amor amor forbidden kiss (this one is to strong for my age). I still want to try it, but for now...

Patricia888
Patricia888

I tried it because I heard it`s similar to perfume I love love - Oriflame Love Potion. And indeed they are very similar - sweet, seductive, . mood uplifting, conforting. Not sickening overpowering sweet. And surprisingly similar to each other.

knm812
knm812

I liked this when I was younger and I decided I would try it again when I saw it discounted while shopping.

Here's the thing: Amor Amor is not remarkable. It's a floral fruity fragrance marketed to young people among a host of similar offerings. There are perfumes that are interesting, complex...that make a statement. Amor Amor is not one of these. But you know what? Sometimes I have days when I simply don't want to make a statement and when I don't want to think about which perfume to wear. I just want to smell good...and on those days I often reach for Amor Amor.

It smells much sweeter in the bottle and on paper than it does on my skin which is a good thing because even so it is quite sweet. It's fresh, fruity, flirty and young and an all-around pleasant scent. It's simple. It's cheery. It's a mood booster and I've been complimented on it which I can't say for several of the perfumes that I really consider great.

So if you're looking to have your mind blown by some intricate, unique perfume...Amor Amor probably isn't for you. Ditto if you're put off by sweet scents or want something that's not worn a lot by others. If you're looking for something young, bright, and wearable...give it a try. I would especially recommend this to younger ladies who are looking for their first perfume. But really, if you like sweet fruity scents in general, chances are you'll enjoy this one.

laantjebanaantje
laantjebanaantje

Very nice scent. Very juicy and fruity.
In the opening I get oranges, black current and all sorts of different berries. It's very sugary as well. Very very sweet.
In the drydown the berries stay prominent and the sweet powdery vanilla appears. The rose gently softens the sweet-sour juicyness of the berries.
Delightful.
This is indeed a perfume for teenagers.
Happy, fruity, cute, not too heavy and perfect for everyday.
It's not something I'd buy however. I allways feel kind of edible when I wear fruity fragrances.
And, well, not really sexy.
I can imagine a woman who would smell damn sexy wearing this, but that woman just isn't me.

babylima
babylima

so intense it may give you headache at first
the afternote smells a little artificial, in fact it smells a bit like plastic to me
very longlasting though.

Jellybean
Jellybean

sugar-berries-vanilla-cinnamon combo; gourmandy sweet and youthful perfume. however mid way thru heavier notes emerge (something that many cacharel perfumes have in common).
someone has talked me into buying it. well, it's a like that will be worn often.
long lasting too 8+ hours

I recently smelled this one again and I liked it. Not ane legant sophisticated fragrance but a very wearable one, both sweet and spicy without being sickening. Among all the concoctions that came out in the last years Amor Amor is still one of the more meaningful. It's young, lively, passionate and playful. Not too serious, not a joke either. One of the few Caharel that I could endure for more than 3-4 times without getting annoyed and sick.
Lasting power is very long.

Per le ragazze italiane: Amor Amor l'ho visto in questi giorni in una profumeria Douglas e credo anche altre a 19.90, la boccetta piccina da 30ml, neh!

maria paola.cosmetico
maria paola.cosmetico

Ho comprato questo profumo qualche anno addietro,ed ancora me ne rimane qualche goccia!Nonostante il trascorrere degli anni,ogni volta che lo indosso si risveglia quel sentore di tempi trascorsi che ti infonde la voglia di ritornare indietro per rivivere le gioie passate!

Erinlu
Erinlu

Fue mi preferida durante un par de años.Amor a primera vista (o a la primera olida,ja,ja).La deje de usar porque se empezó a masificar demasiado.

paula.pêgo
paula.pêgo

I have to admit the fact that Im unbearably nasty when it is about scents. Any stronger, sweeter, gives me headaches and sneeze. I always loved florais and critic, but soft, but then i was trying to get something more outstanding, to wear at night, and bam, Amor Amor. Sweet, but not too much, citric, I dont know, a perfume that mix a woman and young girl together. I just loved it!

ivyellie
ivyellie

This fragrance is strange - it's citrusy and smells really lovely but it can't be worn every day. It's not what you'd call a 'soft' perfume, it is quite loud and strong smelling - but it's a good smell. The lasting power is quite long and it does dry down to be a lot more soft and comforting. It's perfect for a night out or a date :-)

Annie Hart
Annie Hart

Very nice but I don't feel it as a everyday fragrance, at least not for me. Still sweet and memorable. Not too light or heavy. I really like it!

Raisac
Raisac

I purchased it and made a mistake to wear it to the office the next day. I sprayed just a couple of times and felt sick from it all day. Could not wear it anymore. I don't like it - too sweet, strong and too sickening. And... it bothers people around you.

twillocks
twillocks

Does it really smell like little red dress? I just got a bottle but I smell fruit. Hum, interesting.

gomt
gomt

I agree with the main notes picked by most users. It's so full of black currant, vanilla and rose! I think black currant is the strongest note; it blends nicely with sweet rose, and vanilla makes the mix warm and sexy.

It's perfect for winter -- better for the night time, but it's fine during the day as well. And it lasts for a long, long time.

heidi1990
heidi1990

suuuuuper girly! my favorite scent when i was younger. so sweet and fun. i cant seem to find it anywhere anymore though.

bckstrtmr
bckstrtmr

I find this perfume to be perfect for the holiday season - there's a certain sweet christmas spice quality to it. That said, this is one of my all time favorite fragrances - Last year, a woman who sat in front of me on the bus caught up with me one street after the last stop and asked me what the name of my "absolutely beautiful" perfume was. Alas, I wish I had another bottle!

lafantasy
lafantasy

this was dissapointing..it smelled cheap..and, i know something in a can that smells pretty much the same..
in my head..it was supposed to smell like that body shop perfume in an almost similar packaging called rougeberry..my mistake...but it was boring at best..thank God it was a gift...

hollyms
hollyms

Frankly, I can't believe how many people say this is a very youthful scent. No way! This is all woman! And so complex. When I first smelled it in the store, I got creamy orange topnotes. Delicious! Then when I sprayed it on at home, I got grapefruit, orange, rose, and a bouquet of mixed florals over a base of vanilla. I'm normally not a floral person at all, but the complexity of this makes it so fascinating. The undertone of vanilla runs throughout to give this a great warmth. I don't get a "syrupy" smell at all. This is a really sexy, mature (but not old) scent that guys will just love. I would never wear this during the day, it's far too sexy and strong. I think it's the rose that makes this stand out as anything but teeny-bopper. It's the same professional, accomplished, powerful woman smell that reminds me of Burberry Classic.

The only downside is I hate the packaging. What's with that weird metal ring? why doesn't it have a cap? and why does the font look like it's out of a horror movie?? It creeps me out.. lol

EDIT: Just wanted to come back and say that this is the strongest perfume I've ever encountered. If you're sensitive to smells, don't even think of this. I put 3 sprays on once and it gave me a horrible headache. I save it for nights I go out and I can do fine with just one spray on the chest. Any more is way too overwhelming (and I'd be afraid of overwhelming others around me, too). If you dare to wear this to work, I can imagine you being asked to go home!!

I tested this after a long time again on my skin today. The staying power is not good. Also for me the citrus note is way too dominant and it simply reminds me of one of those many drugstore scents.

Jemima
Jemima

Love this one so much! Chose it for my wedding, which took place in early evening in December 2004 - it suited the mood and time perfectly. Have loved it and worn it for special occasions ever since. To me it's warm and unusual and I live in fear of it being discontinued!

lister
lister

Very femenine.Floral,with modest dose of sweetness.
A bitter note on the background gives the scent it's unique mystery. It was a very popular scent,everytimes I smell it,it reminds me fresh spring mornings,when apricot trees just start blooming, it reminds me my mom,when she was in her late 20s.
It's a must have.
i think it's still distributed in TJmax/Marshalls for 15$

Contessa01
Contessa01

This is a lovely fruity floral. Very sweet with a bit of spicieness. My one gripe is the musty note - not sure what this is - and I would prefer it much more without it.

feleeni
feleeni

When I first smelled it, I thought automatically of the the clubbing district in Prague, early on a Friday night, when all the dolled up girls head to discotheques, ready to mingle. This is the trail of scent they leave behind. Then I gave it another shot and I thought that it has exactly what Nina Ricci lacks- an edge. While it is all around a flirty, sexy fragrance, there is a freaky, odd note (perhaps the blackcurrant?) that makes me want to smell it over and over again. It has a fantastic, unique memory to it. I will be looking to buy a bottle very soon.

smalltownlove18
smalltownlove18

This is a young and warm scent. Kinda reminds me of the plastic babies we had when we were litte from the toy store? Regardless, it smells like roses and is very womanly.

CozyCat
CozyCat

Most popular among women aged 23-30 today (the ones who were in high school or college when this was released), I know plenty of girls within that age range who own (or have previously owned) a bottle of Amor Amor...it's sweet, romantic, flirtatious and youthful, candied fruits and soft florals on a clean, warm base, it's never sharp or sugary, it's adorable the way it is, anytime or anywhere. The scent takes me back to being a freshman at college, the little girls' room always smelled like this, and this scent was worn by all those sorority girls, it was this one, along with Ralph and Light Blue that were all the rage, that was right before celeb scents started cropping up all over the place, a time before Juicy Couture frags, and Fantasy et al (damnit I feel old lol...but seriously, I miss those times when Timberlake was the only Justin, and we had Pink instead of this trashy Gaga character).... Back to Amor Amor, yes, it's over-worn, and not particular spectacular, but to me it's like that cutesy song that you find yourself cheerfully humming out aloud to yourself for no apparent reason. I think Amor Amor is good for all ages, it's youthful but not too teeny, though I'm sure teens would enjoy this one too. Doesn't last very long on me and I need to re-spray but it does leave a lovely trail (I've smelled it on many women!).

karlovonamesti
karlovonamesti

Its creepy box aside, Amor Amor is a friendly fruity-floral. It starts out with a pleasant fruit salad of sweet mandarin, apricot, and a distinct apple-like note. This fruity sweetness rapidly blurs into a cherry lipstick smoothness, with dark berries and rose in the shadows. Everything sits on a sheer vanilla base. I'm inclined to think that this is a fun scent, but there's a deceptively simple maturity to it. Still, it's yet another saccharine fragrance adrift in a sea of similar things, and I'm left wanting something more solid to cling to.

caydesugar

i really really like this smell and i want to purchase! but there's just one thing holding me back!! it's TOO popular! i'm sure i've smelt it on someone somewhere before! it's quite nostalgic. i think a friend of mine wore it, but i can't pick out who!! arrrrrrr. this is such a dilemma lol. i don't know which scent to choose!: this or Viva La Juicy???!! What gets more compliments??? Pls mail me your answer!! :D

caydesugar

yes! to me, this smells like Viva La Juicy! But it's different... It's got less vanilla and praline and caramel. It's more sensual :) i love this smell!!

SheShe
SheShe

Amor Amor is nice.
Amor Amor is sweet and cute.
It's also very weak on me and too much close to skin to be worth buying a bottle.

The beginning is a bit similar to Paco Rabanne's Ultrared: slightly minty and currant-wild strawberrylike. What I can detect the most is black currant, cassis, rose, jasmine, peach, musk and vanilla.

The fragrance is optimistic,not thick and thin, can be worn day and night, all seasons. It is really well created "red" perfume, but lasting power and POWER itself is so weak on me that it's disappointing.

So:
fragrance: 4/5
lasting power: 2/5
bottle: 3/5

nofixedstars
nofixedstars

I bought this because I'm planning a perfume party, with a "notes" kit and lots of perfumes to test...With that in mind I've been picking up inexpensive perfumes at the local discount shops for quite a while. Some have been awful (they'll still be educational!), some lucky finds, and some mediocre. Amor Amor is in the last category. It's not a bad perfume; for one thing, it's less sticky-sweet than I feared. The top notes on me are all black currants and grapefruit. in the middle, I get weak rose and lily of the valley, neither of stellar quality. The base is a bit of sugary vanilla. I'm not getting much sense of any other listed notes---no amber, musk, tonka, cedar, and no spice. It lasts about 50 minutes, becoming progressively weaker and muddier. It's hard to believe that the same people who made "Eden" produced this. I will give it another couple of tries just to give it a fair trial, but I don't see it winning my heart.

olga1780

It just shows how great the advantage of having a lot of perfumes is (for me,at least). I was almost positive that I couldn't take Amor Amor anymore and was considering getting rid of it. Well, I'm glad I didn't. Tried it today a few months later and I am in love again! It's the same passionate and sultry scent I first sniffed. I think using the same perfume too often is like eating the same dish over and over....after a while you lose your taste for it and crave something new to refresh your palate.
My system of rediscovering fragrances works perfectly for me, when you go back to something forgotten and it's as refreshing as new.

I also would like to add that after rejecting the skin chemistry for so long, I am finally starting to believe in it. Today Amor Amor had great sillage and longevity on me. So it is always good to give a fragrance at least 2-3 chances with intervals in between before you condemn it.

appleblossom22
appleblossom22

I own Curve Connect and for some reason, when I tested this perfume, all I could think of was Curve. Amor Amor is lovely but the sweetness reacts terribly with my skin. It's fantastic upon spraying but becomes sickeningly sweet when dried. Overall, it's tolerable enough.

NNN
NNN

I must admit that I have a little bit of prejudice with Cacharel's fragrances - probably because I hate Anais Anais and Noa - but recent events made me change my mind...
After trying Eden - which is an amazing, unique fragrance - it was turn to try Amor Amor.
Wow! What a lovely parfum!
Considering the notes, I was expecting sickening vanilla (something that I can't stand), but got an adorable, feminine and romantic fragrance instead.
Definitely a must!

Annelien1987

I love this one, it's so cute and sweet. It's an easy perfume to wear. You don't have to do anything special, or think about a special occasion, you can just wear it whenever you want. I layer it with the Bodylotion to get better result and it helps a lot. Without the lotion I only get 3hours, with I get at least double. Smells like sweet orange and rose. I always get nice memories because I girl used to wear this one in high school and I liked the way it smelled.

cupcakeprincessponies
cupcakeprincessponies

This perfume is so popular! Because it has everything a girl is looking for, and at the same time it includes everything a guy wants. -It is romantic, girly, incredibly sexy and flirtatious.

I haven't bought the perfume until now, and I think it's because of it's enormous popularity. And I also think all my friends have it or have had it ..

But it is perfectly in the right situations, like if you go on a date, romantic dinner, or a cozy evening with your boyfriend -and if you use this perfume in those special moments, it is fantastic!

jodee
jodee

This is so sweet, it reminded me of a sweet pastry, like an apple fritter. Would never wear it.

elena61
elena61

I've had it for manu years and now I'm just looking forward to finish the bottle as I feel I'm done with it. Plus when I wear it, seems like EVERYONE knows what perfume I wear. Nevertheless, it has been a great companion for me on many occasions when I've wanted and needed to feel a bit special, this sweet yet confident and sensual woman :) Brings me many memories.

Annabel Lee
Annabel Lee

I kinda like this one, but definitely not on me. The first five minutes or less after i had sprayed it on my wrists, it smelled soo lovely, but after that, it changed into an overpowering sweet fragrance that actually caused me a headache. Nevertheless, i have smelled it on other girls and it's cute, so i guess it just doesn't match my skin.

DresdenDoll
DresdenDoll

Wow, this was so gourmand to me! A great gush of fruits in the opening, especially the grapefruit. The cassia is also noticeable and it melts into something that to me smells a lot like chocolate, I'm surprised it's not listed. The jasmine builds, leading the way for a slight bit of lily and rose and then comes the vanilla and powdery tonka and musk. From start to finish I do smell the blackcurrant, giving it a slightly syrupy feel. Great sillage, but doesn't last extremely long, on me 5-6 hours, which is still good, especially for a fairly inexpensive fragrance. Really good, better than I expected.

itoldyouthiswasgood
itoldyouthiswasgood

my favorite scent for me. it's warm, sexy, not surgary sweet, but sweet. haven't met one guy who didn't like it

isi
isi

Es sensual, dulce no me parece que sea tan empalagoso. No lo uso para todos los días solo cuando me quiero sentir en cierta forma especial y cuando le quiero agregar un toque de dulzura a la vida. Puede ser usado por personas de cualquier edad y en cualquier momento y actividad eso si cuidando de dosificar la cantidad.

It is sensual, sweet does not seem to be so overbearing. Do not use for everyday only when I want to feel special in some way and when I want to add a touch of sweetness to life. Can be used by people of any age and at any time and that if nursing activity to dose the amount.

leenie1989
leenie1989

I have loved this perfume since it first came out. Fruity, floral, but not overpowering or sickly sweet. Men always compliment me when I wear it, it smells good enough to eat! A great purchase when on a budget, the 30ml seems to always be on special offer in my city! The only shame is that the boring bottle often causes this great scent to be overlooked.

roam
roam

Love, love, love this perfume. This has been one of my favorites since I was sixteen. It's been some time, but it still smells as good on me now as it did then.
The musk scent does not stand out, but rather rounds it out, which I like a lot. On me, blood orange, grapefruit, and rose notes (not listed-but that's definitely what I detect) stand out boldly, settling down to the malati, sandalwood, and subtle vanilla after a couple hours. I could see how this would be too sweet, flat, or overpowering for some people, but it stays crisp, complex, and light on me. It's very youthful and my favorite choice to wear on a date, as it's very bright and sensual. When I was younger, I wore it everywhere. I don't find it to be a particularly sophisticated or formal scent, but it's perfect for casual out-on-the-town days and evenings.

Koukla190
Koukla190

the notes sounded good and it got good reviews, but when I tried it, it smelled like sweet cherry pie on me..but not in a good way, it just smelled weird, and well kinda gross and sickening on me, it was just like too many different things mixed together...uuugh, I had to wash it off right away... no offense to anyone who likes, but this was just not what I was expecting it to smell like on me....

stereomari
stereomari

I'm in love. This smells so great. After a while it can be too sweet for some people, but I love sweet perfumes, so I don't care. I agree with AprilSea, it smells like christmas. It reminds me of orange cupcake or something like that. I can also smell some eucalyptus between the citric notes. I didn't put this on my skin, I'll try again someday. I think It's a great signature scent, very original and lovely.

* update *

I've tried it on my skin and the review is the same. What I get on paper, I get on me. That's very unusual to me, because my skin tends to make all perfumes sweeter. I still love it. :)

lara0905
lara0905

I used this perfum when I was in my early 20's, and I remember how I loved this fragranrance.Now I'm in my early 30's and I think my taste has been changed in the last few years, because I cannot tolerate this overwhelming, strong sweet scent anymore...

kathrinaaguir
kathrinaaguir

I received a lot of recommendations about this perfume, when I bought it and applied it on my wrist, I liked the smell.
But putting it in the neck and chest the scent became stronger, unbearable, a terrible headache. Unfortunately I can use it only in my wrist ... haha as far as possible, but for me is a pleasant smell, very youthful.

madhatter1
madhatter1

After testing at Ulta, pleasantly surprised. I am of course drawn to fruit, vanilla and woody scents. It smelled fresh and fruity in the dry down on me. Not loud, I like it as much as the my Believe purchase warms up on my chemistry. This is a scent that I could do everyday, not overpowering. The scent stayed on me ave. 3-4 hours, however wished it were longer. I would add to my collection too, likely a small bottle.

longcara
longcara

Bought a 30ml bottle today for 15Euros, my sister used to wear this back in the day, and i remember thinking how lovely she smelled!!
Its a burst of fruits at the beginning, but its the drydown i look forward to, sexy musk, and vanilla, just gorgeous for the price.

naominose
naominose

Tartly faux-strawberry citrus and sweetly rose-like surrounding a fleeting peppery violet. It's a great lighthearted and playful spring or summer day perfume, perfect for taking a stroll along the water, brunch and window shopping.

blakie44
blakie44

The topnotes are very fruity(blood orange and grapefruit) not that good, it smells kinda sour. Then it settles down to a warm jasmine, bloodorange vanilla I think, which is much nicer. It is most suitable for nighttime and it is a very romantic perfume. It smells like love, if that makes any sense - very nice scent, but the fruitness in this perfume is a little weird.

EDIT: It has become a bit to sweet for me now, so am not going to repurchase

ariyah
ariyah

Huele a frutas confitadas, muy dulce.
Reconozco que es un buen perfume en cuanto a permanencia en la piel pero es un olor muy intrusivo, ahoga en grandes cantidades. No entiendo como puede llamarse "Amor", es puro márketing porque mi novio no lo aguanta.
Me lo regalaron en una Navidad pero yo sólo lo uso como ambientador para mi habitación :)

MsRachael
MsRachael

A lovely sweet citrus. It's not daring, but it is a pretty little symphony of soft, delicious notes. The black currant combines with the rose in an unexpected and thoroughly delightful way, and they are backed up by a splash of grapefruit that keeps everything clean and fresh. Men tend to like it, too, which is a nice added bonus. It makes me want to cuddle with someone I love.

olga1780

I loved Amor Amor right away, but after purchasing and using it twice it ended up gathering dust on the shelf for the most part.
Absolutely lovely scent, especially for summer. If you take away the fruitiness, there is something about it that reminds me of Midnight Poison. But unfortunately, the sillage and logevity are just pathetic. To able to enjoy it, I have to use about 10 sprays, and after a couple of hours it's gone. Luckily I don't have a large bottle so with heavy hand usage i will use it up and doubt to repurchase. For the price it should be a better quality or shouldn't be more than $30 per bottle.

romrom
romrom

I really love this scent, my husband gave me Amor Amor back when we were dating, I fell in love with this scent, it starts with summery grapefruit then you can smell the sweet apricot and rose and at the end you are left with a soft musk that last a very long time ( on me anyways) . I got so many compliment on this one.

Norgirl

after wearing and owning this for a bit now . I realy like it . so fresh , sweet citrusy, and just the right amount of flowers in a delicios mixup , there is nothing that is out of synch whit this one to my nose. the drydown to is so georgas. i love tonkabeans and vanillas:)
this starts out quite fresh whit all the citrus . smiling at you , whising you a happy moment , and after a wild the Flowers brush in to meetme , Gental and not to overdone at all . the vanilla blends in at this stages to ,if its not the Blacberrys i smell. or the rose wood ??. I can hardly tell what it is . but it is so nice and gental all along the way . after sometime the vanilla relay starts to get in whit the tonkabean , musk cedar and amber , and it is so so lovely .
In this lasts a long time aswell .
Thi is realy a go to fragrance for me , a jolly ,happy every ocation kind off perfume ,
i feel like a happy lady in this one :)

and me who dident think i could like this . ha... :)

ujhb
ujhb

OOoooh this perfume smelled so good, so sweet ... I loved it, bought it twice but after some time moved on to other scents. I'm not into citrus anymore, even though this perfume doesn't have a strong strong citrus note to it, it's there. It's sweet overall.

AjaBlue
AjaBlue

Fruit punch scented hairspray with a jasmine-musk fighting for first place in the mix...and worst of all...that horrid background note of bug repellant.
YUCK. YUCK. DOUBLE YUCK.

banshee3
banshee3

Amor Amor reminds me so much of Very Sexy by Victoria's Secret, it must be the black currant and citruses that stand out in both perfumes. I really like Amor Amor when I want to smell sweet and feel "bubbly". It has really good lasting power and I get a lot of compliments when I wear this. It is a fun, girly, and flirty fragrance to me.

cheriebeary73
cheriebeary73

I was at Ulta today and I saw this one and sprayed sample on card first, liked it so sprayed small amount on arm and the first thing I thought it resembled was VS Sexy Little Things Noir Tease which I just returned that to VS today because the stay power was horrible! There is a Marshall's next to Ulta so I went over there instead of paying Ulta's price of $32.50 I got it at Marshall's for $19.99 instead. Score! I am hoping it really resembles VS Tease and my nose wasn't just off from smelling so many!

bubblem3
bubblem3

Nunca esta de mas una reseña en español verdad?
El año pasado estaba en busca de un perfume, oli este en papel y quede enamorada de su aroma, asi que me compre una botella de 100ml. Al llegar a casa me puse un poco y oh sorpresa el olor era demasiado fuerte y eso no es todo, parecia como si predominara el alcohol por encima del olor. Sentia que apestaba, no aguante ni 5 minutos con el, me fui al baño y me talle y me talle y por si fuera poco el olor seguia impregnado a mi y eso que solo me puse en la muñeca, si no pff ¡QUE PESTAZO! Eso si, la perdurabilidad es envidiable, almenos a mi despues de lavarme me duro unas 8 horas. En mi opinion personal no se como puede ser uno de los perfumes mas vendidos.. por mi parte reso por no volverlo a oler en alguien mas y para acabarla termine usandolo como amientador para olores.

ritacatita
ritacatita

I cherish the exoticness of Amor Amor. It´s unique. It´s strong, fruity, exotic, little spicy and deliciously warm.

I believe it must be perfect for all ages. It´s “young at heart” but not childish, and youth is a state of mind.

malia
malia

Oooooh... Amor Amor... Why was i avoiding you all these years? I got a sample of you and .. of course i fell in love with you. You smell like a sweet passion, like a delicious kiss, like a happy feeling to be alive and in love. You are my unexpected and joyful discovery!

Norgirl

I only tested this one to day .i was a little bit affraid it would be to hard one the jasmin and flower note . but this to me is absoultly georgas. fruty , flowery in a great symphoni. I can clearly smell the start off blackberrys. and then i goes to meet the oranges and citrus very well.
The flowers blend in realy well . not very outgoing, but shy and genatl on the flowernotes . almost abit powdery to me. it is infact quite sweet , but to me this also is somewhat grown up . not to girly girly.
Realy lovely stuff

( i also tryed the summer edition for 2011 much to fruty and note the same at all.)

charlottesmom
charlottesmom

Just tested this at Kohl's and I adore it!!! It's a fruity/floral but it a nice light scent not a harsh smell on me. I do wish it lasted longer though, it only lasts about 3 hours on me. It actually reminds me of another perfume but I can't place it...

RavenDarkholme
RavenDarkholme

I find it very boring. I love floral-fruity but this one just made me sick cause I never got used to it, not like other perfumes that after a while you are not able to smell on yourself. I was always aware I had it on cause it doesn't finish to blen well on my skin at least.

lm431
lm431

Woah, where did this one come from.

THIS IS HOW A FRUITY FLORAL SHOULD BE DONE!

Probably the best set of top and middle notes I have ever experienced. Dominated by the ever so juicy blood-orange, and a young rose. No easy feat. The notes do run through quite quickly, dry down is fine. For an EDT fruity-floral the staying power is immense, and will give a number of EDPs a run for their money.

I have the 30ml/1 oz bottle and I have to admit it is uninspiring. On the upside the bottle is so small it could probably fit in an average clutch bag.

For the price you pay for this gem,it always seems to be discounted, I challenge you to find a fruity-floral with this much personality and sillage.

I have to give Cacharel an A+ for creating a fruity-floral with balls!

Morrigan
Morrigan

Sweet and sexy! It reminds me of a rose garden in spring, even though there are many fruity notes to it as well. It doesn't last long on my skin (might have to try the elixir version), but I can't help loving it! Using the lotion after a shower is heaven!

hellogoddag
hellogoddag

Sweet and sensual
Very feminine
Smells very red!

dinaia
dinaia

Amor amor earns its name. The vanilla-berry scent in it is sexy, intense, only a tiny little bit intoxicating, just like love. To me, it seems more like a winter perfume, when it's freezing outside but l'amour keeps you warm on the inside.

flybynight
flybynight

Well I get about 10 minutes of some kind of sweetish fruit and then it expires in exhaustion.

From the syropy red bottle and the name AmorAmor you would think it's going to be redberry juicy and thickredlips passionate, but DREAM ON SISTER.

Its not even pink.

They had a good platform for a perfume here, but they lost it. Shame.

Scentaholic
Scentaholic

For me this is a super sexy scent! It's sweet, spicy and just a bit powdery. LOVE AMOR AMOR! I would say this one is good for any season and it's not too heavy so it can be worn day or night! Guys love it!

GabyE
GabyE

Me gusta Amor Amor, para usarlo en primavera o verano y todo el día. Muy juvenil, dulce y floral. Me aburro rápido así que alterno su uso con otros perfumes.

ChickyC
ChickyC

I blind bought this as it was at a very reasonable price.

This is sooo strange...but I get nothing but fruity tobacco all the way through! I've seen a couple of people way below have commented on a tobacco aroma so it must be a skin thing.

But I will wear it as it makes me smile - it's a good quality tobacco and my husband will think I've taken to roll-ups.

Update. Second time round and lots of tangy grapefruit in the top notes, the tobacco aroma has nearly disappeared and as the middle notes take over it turns into a gentle juicy, soft floral. The drydown is gorgeous - now I understand why it's so popular and have changed my "like" to a "love". Enjoying it very much and really looking forward to wearing this on a warm summer evening.

LaPetite
LaPetite

I have tested this again this afternoon , and i really start to love it . I had tested once and i thought it was very ordinary , but i guess once again it was a test which had been faked because i had tested too many scents just before.
It is now on my wishlist . It is so warm , loving , smiling .
thank you Cacharel , you made it again !!!

New@thisperfumething
New@thisperfumething

Amor Amor smells like a lighter version of Viva La Juicy. Amor Amor has less vanilla than Viva La Juicy. Amor Amore = spring/summer and Viva La Juicy = fall/winter.

andrevarx
andrevarx

An EDT with a seductive aroma, very good. You can really notice the notes of jasmine and peach, blended with its rich base of amber. A super aroma youth (preferably for teens) and romantic, perfect for nights out, for all season. Could be classified as oriental-floral. Highly recommended, personally I love the aroma.

Aureliev
Aureliev

Encore un de mes parfums favoris, et tan pis si on a tendance à le trouver trop porté. Un délicieux mélange de fruits rouges, assez sucré, un peu confiture, et un sillage tellement spécial et reconnaissable entre tous!
RRRRRR quand je le porte je me sens sexy! na le mot est lâché!

SenecaWhite
SenecaWhite

Sexy and fruity! This is a delicious blend of fruits and flowers singing in sweet harmony together, mellowed by the sexiness of tonka bean and musk.

I don't normally consider fruity florals to be sexy or night perfumes, but this is definitely one of them! I will definitely be wearing this next time I go out. :)

arimegahot
arimegahot

EN ESPAÑOL.
LA TENGO ACTUALMENTE POR QUE MI PAPA SE LA REGALÓ A MI MAÁMA Y A PESAR QUE TENIA MIS PERFUMES, SE LA ACABE HAHAHAHA. DESPUES COMPRE LA MIA, ES SUPER SEXY Y A LOS HOMBRES LES ENCANTA. ME LA PONGO DE NOCHE PARA SALIR A BAILAR POR QUE ME AYUDA A LIGAR :P. ES TAN DELICIOSA QUE LA USARÉ EL DIA DE MI BODA LA RECOMIENDO MUCHO!

Covergirl84
Covergirl84

Calling all fruit lovers!!! A nice beach vacation scent for the young and flirty...

elegantpasha
elegantpasha

i love this fragance, it reminds me of one of the girls i have loved the most, delicious scent,sweet !!

Annelien1987

Wonderful scents, I really like this. It's for the young at heart, it's really pretty. Fun for everyday.

havanadaydream
havanadaydream

At first spray , smells really berry-ish and you're thinking hmmm yes I like this but too quickly it goes to that alcohol-hairspray smell and then I cant smell it at all. I know a lot of people that love and wear it but it doesnt want to work for me.

Lady Love
Lady Love

I was a teenager when this came out, and Amor Amor was my favourite fragance at that time.

Is not like the normal Fruity Floral fragrances we have today in the market. Amor amor has a little more personality, due to the high presence of Cassia, cedar and blackcurrant notes playing in the background. On the spotlight we have Sweet orange-vanilla notes occupy the center of attention much of the time. As you can see Amor Amor is Citrus and earthy.

Very Romantic, a good choice for a date!

greek_goddes
greek_goddes

This one smells so nice! Preferable for younger ages this edt rocks!
Most times i get at least a compliment! It is a very recognizable perfume.
This rose scent is not classic as usual. It's playful and kinky!
Suitable for cold time but in small doses it's also wearable at spring.
I really like the combination of orange-rose-jasmine and vanilla!
Not a very expensive perfume with good longevity despite the fact it is etd. Good choice for gift too.

Eleiria
Eleiria

Incredibly popular that after a while it begins to feel like a cleaning stuff... In Turkey, you're sure to catch a whiff of Amor Amor wherever you go, even in summer and even after all these years. And seeing that when girls wear this, they think themselves to be an outrageous sex-bomb... Duh.. I remember liking it at first, because I generally like citrusy fragrances -though Amor Amor is a bit too sharp. But then it lost all of its magic. I wish I could go somewhere where noone has ever heard of this :)

kankine
kankine

I tasted it once and I thought that the perfume is terrible, but when I tasted second time, I realised how wonderful is to taste perfume like this. It's great, I love it!!!

iris_iris
iris_iris

Man, this smells like pink grapefruit.

So refreshing and at the same time sexy (vanilla). Perfect for every occasion, wedding, date, casual, work, party. Very original fruity-floral just too bad that it's so popular... Amor Amor is very uplifting, happy and relaxing. I love to wear it in the morning when I need something to keep me from killing people in the bus. And it works.

ps ok this is weird. I used it this afternoon and my friend who went into the room said that it smells like if I lightened up some fruit flavoured tobacco. We figuered out the musk is guilty. I took is as a compliment however.

tschiepchen

I bought the frag unsniffed because I found a voucher in a paper more than a year ago - £ 7 for the 30ml bottle at Superdrug's.
When I tried it I found it is too overpowering and rather unfit for the warm months.
I will give it another try as soon as the winter kicks in as I imagine the frag is more suitable for the colder time of the year.

maru8862
maru8862

I confess I stopped wearing this when I noticed that almost everyone around me did, too. Everywhere I went, Amor Amor by Cacharel. Maybe in twenty years or so it will be considered a vintage gem, just like Poison is now. The smell is great, cirtusy-floral, at the borderline between citrus and sweet. I wouldn't say it's girly... we Germans have a word for it 'unbeschwert', I think the English equivalent is 'carefree'. This is how it smells, young, solar, playful, just puts you in a great mood.

guest_Ely
guest_Ely

OMG..... i wanted this so badly....and I just got this... like 2 hours ago and i can`t stop smelling it i can smell sweet strawberry and red fruits is amasing i just love it great perfume cacharel....... amor amor

parfum de l'amour
parfum de l'amour

I tried this for fun, without any high expectations, and had a very pleasant surprise: it was my third Cacharel sympathy. Although not really unique, these perfumes share a quality of innocent simplicity that somehow win me over. I must confess that I am very attached to adolescence - it has been the most beautiful period of my life and I treasure the memory of my idealistic, very dreamy and hopeful, playful and adventurous teenage self (and it's like the memory of a wonderful, serene, fairytale-like dream). And, who knows, maybe my "old" self isn't really something of the past and adolescence simply defines me best as a person. That being said - be it plain old nostalgia or a sense of identification with what the perfumes evoke - it seems that this general feel of delicacy and innocence paired with the slinky allure of a girl who has just discovered her femininity, is what attracts me like a magnet to these scents. I myself am a tall, fragile, lithe young woman with a smouldering fire inside and so the description seems to fit perfectly. "Amor Amor" is my favourite of all. Why? I don't really know... Maybe because I find in the dry down a scintillating playfulness that has always been a part of me, but kept itself hidden somewhere safe inside until the time was right - just like a base note...

enigma_33
enigma_33

My first perfume, a gift from my dad. On me this is more citrus, then it turns sweet and flowery. My boyfriend loves it!

jellybeantree
jellybeantree

This perfume is fruity and spicy and just amazing! It is a perfume you recognize right away, and when I do I have to smile! The lasting power is very good for an edt, it lasts longer than Amor amor tentation on me and it is a edp. Amor amor makes me feel young, free , sexy and oh so in love with the smell!

alexanna7

Love amor amor!sweet,feminine,its the mix of all the fruits with the flowers that create that great smell.love it!suggest for a casual date!

Ouch!
Ouch!

RED FRUITY SUGARBOMB!

This is kinda nice, it smells like Rhubarb and berries to me. With a very light floral.
It doens't last long at all though which is a bit dissapointing.

It does smell quite red, and familiar meaning..I don't think its VERY unique. It's just pleasant...easy...a nice day to day perfume for warmer weather..

Rouu
Rouu

Red bottle,floral fruity olfactice group and those very sweet mixed notes .. wht do u expect ?!! of course hint of sweetness !!
um in luve with that fragrance !! simply youngy,playful,cheering up tender scent ! suitable for young playful high spirited lady !
wearable ,casual yet sweet with luminous touch of femininity

at 1st u hit much fruits then after mnts it turns to sweet and yummy and delicious on my skin !

to be honest i was expecting no personality fragrance ,but it do have a personal sign not just another nothing special fragrance ! dut know why i was far from that fragrance all those years

luev it !

LadyNatalie
LadyNatalie

I falled in love with Amor Amor when it first was introduced, this brings me back to high school, when it became my signature scent, this became very popular too soon, i bought it the winter it was launched, yes its perfect for fall-winter.

This smells like almond mixed with cedar and musk so pretty and cozy. The bottle is just pretty, the scent is what draw me into it, this smells young, i could use it now, but its too popular now, althoug men love this one!

Richnata
Richnata

One of the greatest perfumes by Cacharel!! I love it!! I have the third bottle and I think when this one will be over (though not that soon), I will definitely go and take another one, definitely this one. When I go to a party - birthday, wedding, business dinner in a restaurant, when I have a date out with my man, I always put this one no matter what i wear and no matter what season is outside (though it is more for cold or cool days). I am very confident in its long-pasting power and I am always sure that I will make a good impression both on men and women.

guest_Ang
guest_Ang

This scent is sexy. Delicate but daring. Perfect for a first date. Sweet but soft. Fruity and fun. Received many compliments. The bottle is cute as red is an attractant. Will purchase again.

alexanna7

Tested it,love it!on me,black currant, blood orange, jasmine and rose.it makes me think of black xs and ed hardy.In black xs,you got cranberry.In ed hardy you got blood orange.So sweet and sexy!it's calming and comforting! I will buy for sure! Love those fruity-florals!

Budaqueen
Budaqueen

I think this is at best pleasant... Nothing great about it, nothing classy, nothing original... What is really sad is that fragrances such as Gloria (and soon Liberte) are discontinued to make room for these forgettable fragrances which they subsequently decline it in many different versions.

Sinica
Sinica

Well, as many of you have already said, this perfume is cute, pretty, lovely, but a bit boring and too likable. In the beginning I actually detect no fruits, only rose, so a lot of rose! And it continues through all the wearing time. I also smell lavender? Lavender all the way! Oh, so romantic, I might buy a bottle, but only to use it up and say "Thank you, it was a nice adventure, but now I must continue my way."

ananda

I was not saying it is a copy juma, did you read what I wrote? I said I would think it was a copy, if I didn't know it was Amor Amor...

ananda

If I didn't know it was the famous Amor Amor by renowned Cacharel, I would have said it was a cheap copy of Britney's Midnight Fantasy. However, as I knew it was Amor Amor, I'm saying this seems like a rough draft of Midnight Fantasy.

I'm sorry Cacharel, but Midnight is way bolder, thicker and resolute, like a polished version of Amor Amor. I also find MF better constructed, more cohesive and more "straight to the point", since Amor Amor seemed somewhat undecided. Besides that, Midnight has much better staying power.

If there wasn't the MF association, I'd probably put this in my "I like" list. But Britney's fragrances kind of raised the bar for me. Weird, huh?...

AcePilot
AcePilot

I want to start off by saying that I LOVE this perfume, But I originally purchased it a few years ago, And everytime I wore it for the first few minutes all I could smell was tackle! Like fishing tackle, maybe the rubber on them? But it always faded out and all I could smell was this wonderful scent! Eventually after I had been using it for so long, I no longer got the "fish bait" smell, so I thought it was just my nose at the time. So the other day, I saw it and I remembered how much I loved it so I bought it and what do you know.... Tackle again! Maybe its just me?! Again I want to say that it does not stay that way, and its probably just me... aside from the first minute, this is one of my favorites!

guest_Brindy
guest_Brindy

I love cacharel and have most there perfumes and thought I'd try this. However its too sweet for me and is quite a 'young' fragrance. Great for late teens early twenties but not a very sophisticated scent.

daisyfresh
daisyfresh

just smelled it yesterday, was doing a MASS perfume sample at my local store, this one really stuck out, the burst of citrus at the beginning is soooooo lovely, it's soft and not sharp, something I really value, blended really well like others have said, alittle overpowering maybe but certinalyl very lvoely :) I took the step of praying on my skin and enjoyed it the rest of the day, but other are right when thy say it fades, it was so rich at the beginning but by the end of the day it was a light vanilla/musk/vague citrus on me, that was nice but alittle underwhelming, very close to the skin too. all in all I'm very close to buying it, but not entirely decided since so many said they bored of it quickly... :/

JML LEE
JML LEE

i love this perfume its slightly spicey and flowery and with a hint of sweetness it the perfume i can easliy wear everyday and for going out

StMoritz
StMoritz

This is the purfume I always wore when my finance fell in love with me, and still to this day he loves it, he finds it sexy, femine and fresh. A scent that carrys with it memories.
I have however grown away from this, and find it a little overpowering but wear it on special occasions.

Jillzilla
Jillzilla

Not a mind-blowing fragrance to me, but I like it. One of the few floral-fruity scents that work with my chemistry. I think of it as a club scent: sweet, feminine and attention-grabbing. It lasted remarkably long on my skin (as long as an EDP) with good sillage too. Still, I can see how I might tire of it if I expected any kind of "depth" or "transformation" from the fragrance. There is nothing more to Amor Amor than what it is.

miszliz
miszliz

it really was my favorite back in the days. definitly not in those days.
when i stopped wearing it i noticed
everybody used it. it aint nasty but
it smells kinda cheap on a woman.
fits only on young girls in my opinion

StephD
StephD

I bought this because an old friend used to wear it, and it smelled absolutely fantastic. When I started wearing it, I would get many compliments if I had just sprayed myself... the scent is super-sexy, absolutely divine. Sweet, with some spices. Yet now, I am sick of it. I'mnot sure if it's expired? It's only been a year. Either way, it smells way too strong now, and once it settles onto my skin and hair, I find it smells acidic, bitter.

Soph
Soph

This was the best gift my boyfriend ever bought me. Its so classy and I get tons of comments when I wear this one. Its the perfect evening fragrance, love it heaps!

juliamarchwicka
juliamarchwicka

I bought this one after having tried it only once, and on a tester, which is not very wise.

However, luckily, this fragrance agrees with my chemistry. I get compliments on the scent from friends and occasionally passers by.

The opening is definitely sweet and alluring, but it's over quickly. I enjoy the middle notes the most, but these fade rather soon, to give way to the almost as enjoyable base notes, which last a while, but not strongly.

Overall I really like Amor Amor, and it's definitely one of my favourites. I wish it would have more staying power, however, this way I would be inclined to wear it out more often.

ktv0926
ktv0926

I like the sweet and delicious opening of Amor Amor quite a lot! Unfortunately, as soon as it settles down (it happens fast), I’m not so happy about the scent. It is not unpleasant, just not exciting anymore.

c3c
c3c

I thought it was interesting at first but I kept waiting for something to happen, some fabulous note to unfold. Normally I prefer scents that remain relatively true but that was not the case with this one. "Get's old quick" is something I absolutely agree with. I'm not sure what it is, but this is just boring to me.

9154mf
9154mf

OK this is a nice enough scent, a sweet fruity floral with some depth in the base, but I would never buy a FB as I can see it is something I would just get sick of very quickly ( and I also note some of you have also had the same experience). Sometimes it smells a quite girly to me, but I would say an older woman could easily wear this. for me though, it's just not interesting or special enough.

Suslique
Suslique

i used to love it but now i'm not sure. i think it's a winter only fragrance. it smells weird and too strong on summer days/nights. so i'll just wait till winter and give it a try again.

michelle23
michelle23

The rose and vanilla drew me in, and stood out predominantly in this perfume. However, I only used about one fourth of the bottle, as i got sick of it quite fast. I find it is almost too powerful, and if the scent was toned down and lighter, I would be more inclined to wear it.

Halvah
Halvah

Beautiful, but strong opening notes give way to sweet, warm vanilla. I like the heart, but the base is somewhat too simple, girlish....

angels
angels

It's smells so wonderful and so lovely, and the staying power is very nice.

Cherub573
Cherub573

I don't really dislike this per se, it's just it's so... boring. Ambery vanilla musk sums it up pretty well. There are some fruits, it's not really floral to my nose. It's very musky sweet and needs a light hand. I only put on one spritz and it is bordering on too strong. I feel like I have smelled the same drydown in so many other perfumes- the first to pop into my head is Deep Red by Hugo Boss.

maijaaijam
maijaaijam

I smell no fruits, just flower notes, it seemed to me like very heavy floral, and made me feel sick - definately not for summer days. My mother loved it, I gave it to her and we both are happy:D
I just don't understand, how can people smell something girly and sweet (like cotton candy) in this perfume.

eskarina62
eskarina62

All of Cacharel's perfumes, I think, are either love or hate affair - you either fall for them immediately or not at all....
Amor amor came as a very pleasant surprise - got it as a present and the first sensation I got was of a bedtime sweetness - some scent that can easily be sprayed on the pillow ;-)
It starts fresh and flowery, cannot discern the individual scents of the flowers in it; then develops sweetness and depth, a sexiness and femininity which is subtle and intriguing to give way to the sensuality of musk, amber and vanilla blending perfectly well into the harmony of love! AMOR AMOR lol

Daria
Daria

It's suitable for every season,
a sweet ,feminine fragrance with great lasting power ,you can wear it all the time !

alexandragreece
alexandragreece

one of the most unique perfumes!if you smelled this once then you'll definetely recognise it if you sense it in the air...few perfumes are able to do that (for example coco mademoiselle is one of them!and we all know that coco mademoiselle is an "elit" kind perfume...however amor amor smells nothing like coco)so amor amor gains points by this fact...when it comes to the scent its sexy and feminine...ideal for a date on a winter's night! xo xo

bhean_sidhe
bhean_sidhe

I can't believe I actually bought it - it has been my most hated perfume for years...maybe because of some ppl I associate it with... Funny I still hate it now... even though I love it so much... It smells of candies, and vitamin C pills and apple pie when it's being cooked... I feel a bit masochistic wearing it... but it feels so good...

kastehelmi
kastehelmi

To quote my ex: "molto dolce"...I like it for smelling so sweet, floral and kind of like fresh coconut cream, but I would only want to wear a perfume like this on rare occasions-I prefer an oriental or more toned-down and fresher kind of feminine scent. Even if you are uber-femme doing everything possible to maintain a (young) "girly" allure, be careful how much of this you put on. Not unpleasant at all though!

Update: I smell a kind of pineapple note, I'm not sure whether I smell "coconut" per se... I think the "pink greipfruit" note is a typo, and not some exotic fruit I've never heard of.

Much later update:
How wrong I was to think I would just wear this occasionally. This has become a signature for me. I like to layer this with other scents, when I feel like I have to be sure that I will smell unique. In any case, it has been a long long time since I smelled this on anybody else, thankfully. I hope the women around me continue to wear scents by Chanel, and Bebe, and Lauder and Dior Addict and J'adore, and head shop oil, so I can continue to have unapologetically citrusy, juicy, sweet creamy skin, and wear this alone in all of its glory. The more I wear this, the more I like it.I usually end up feeling the opposite about my fragrances!

Malegria
Malegria

Delicious! I am very surprised there is no berries and only one fruit except for citruses in this delightful perfume, because it is like all berry strudels in the world put together!I honestly don`t know a better "edible" scent.Yes, it is more on a young generation side, but it does not stop me from craving it.I am simply drooling over it...It is very bright, colorful,cheery perfume - and makes me smile, too!I like the bottle - it`s like a little love potion vial...I gave a bottle as gift and would not mind to get it as such!

Russian
Russian

There's a "boom" of Cacharel Amor Amor in my country.I can smell it frequently on many passers-by.
The first time I met this fragrance was on a very dear friend and I liked it very much,especially the middle notes.The first ones are VERY citrusy,just not for me.
For me,this is a fragrance of the first love,of all the enthusiasm and youthful passion.
It is lovely,nice,very sweet,that's why I find it suitable for mostly young women.It is an everyday scent.But I guess it can be worn by any women who wants to feel herself sexy, young and flirty.
It's a pity it is so popular,I can recognize easily when a girl is wearing it,because is different,it's special,not like all the other floral-fruity fragrances meant for very young "audience".

Amor Amor is a frilly delight for smelling good, not very sophisticated nor elegant but nice and joyful. It has a cheap edge. According to days it goes from floral fruity to candy fruity. The vanilla is in the base not so evident and is melt with berries. While it's a pleasant smell and one of the few Cacharel I like, I think it can become boring after a while or too much wearing. It's casual, informal, sweet and suitable for young people or casual style. I tested this while I was trying Cartier Delices too and I have to say that as a gourmand scent Amor Amor is much more wearable. They are both red and round, but Amor Amor has some kick and Delices smells a bit cloying and rubber-like and it's much more expensive!
A sweet teenage in love is a good match.

Chatnoir
Chatnoir

Sweet, deep fruits swimming in creamy vanilla make "Amor Amor" a luscious treat. It shares some DNA with "Liberte", but where "Liberte" is sunny citrus-sweet, "Amor Amor" is a decadent juicy citrus with a hint of red berry. This is a great night-on-the-town scent!

Wristsniffer
Wristsniffer

Amor Amor is a deep, sweet, and fresh perfume that I absolutely fell in love with. I smelled it in a magazine and had to purchase it the very same day.

When notes are well-blended,as they are in this perfume, I sometimes have difficulty identifying them separately; however, the fruity accords in this fragrance are unmistakable in all their sweet intensity. The orange and blackcurrant stand out most and are intriguing in a dark, mysterious way when combined with the warmer, woody base notes. The vanilla is sweet and yet the woods keep it from being overwhelmingly so. It is definitely youthful, but unexpectedly deep and rich, at least for the first few minutes until it begins to fade away too rapidly.

I didn't receive many compliments from men while wearing this scent, possibly because it fades soon after application and the sillage is poor. All of my female friends who happened to notice the bottle on my vanity would pick it up, spray, and then buy a bottle for themselves, which led me to give mine away to my younger sister, as the last thing I want to smell like is everybody else.

Aside from the poor sillage and popularity of this scent, it really is a beautiful composition - the finest and first of its kind in the fruity-floral genre (in my opinion). If you like Viva la Juicy but want more intense berries and wood instead of praline, give this one a try. It's also a dead ringer for Bijan Black.

Annie_D
Annie_D

Delicious indeed, I considered this my favorite scent ever since it came out. We parted for a while because it became so popular but in my search to find a new go-to scent amoramor keeps calling me back. I finally gave in a bought another bottle (3.4oz for $36.99 perfumedistributor.com). I sprayed it on today and all of the feelings rushed back to me. The fruity aspect mixing with amazing florals on a basenote of vanilla. It is such a beautiful perfume. I would never put an age restriction on this, it is not SO fruity that an adult woman couldn't wear this, but the juicy bergamot and black currants linger throughout the perfume but they aren't extremely strong. Then some florals come in mixing with a soft and sweet vanilla. Although young women can wear this I still don't think a teenager could appreciate the wonderful aura this fragrance exudes. I love this always have and always will! ;)

CUPCAKEDOLL
CUPCAKEDOLL

The scent is original, femenine, clean and sweet with a floral touch. The bottle isn´t so beautiful, but the perfume is great!. Perfect for everyday.

simonica
simonica

I remember the first day I smelled this perfume. I was constantly smelling my wrist the whole day. The smell is addicting: delicious, flowery, fruity citrusy.
This is one of my signature perfumes.
The smell is so romantic, almost gives you the feeling of being in love. I guess that is the best explanation for its name.
The bottle looks great though, I love the red color, the writing on it, the shape of the bottle, that looks really stylish in your purse.
I always wear it when I want to feel irresistible and I want to attract the opposite sex :)
I think Amor Amor is love's elixir trapped in a dark red perfume bottle.

noharadwan
noharadwan

amor amor is very very sweeeeeet,actualyy it gets me headache , its suits more a teenage girls not a youn lady at all , overall ,its nice so sweet like cotton candy

I bought my friend a little bottle of this perfume about one year ago and since I wanted to smell it,I tested it on my skin and it was just lovely.so I came to this site to check out the ingredients and by chance I remembered the first notes which are full of citruses and oranges and the middle's which are all about flowers.
some time ago,graceful to one of kind members of fragrantica,I received this a 50 ml bottle of this perfume and I fell in love again.
this perfume really make me feel happy.it's all fruity and juicy,without insisting on being citrusy nor sharp.(probably SHARP would be the last word to describe it)
to me it's not a perfume for "intimate" moments,it's just happy like it want to use every minute of the life and it's very energetic.I don't consider it sexy neither.it's more innocent to be very sexy.my sisters think it's not provocative,like the other perfumes I have.they believe this is just ok.but I like it the way it is.
I feel something very girlish in this fragrance,like strawberry or another red fruit,I guess it should be "blood orange".if you're looking for a sweet delicious blood orange,it's just the place.
the long lasting power is very well,but since the fruity notes will fade,I like the top an middle notes more.
it's very good for young girls,even for teenagers and little girls,but also for older audiences.
personally when I feel unhappy I just spray it and enjoy the fruity scent.

I absolutely adore this fragrance. It has such a distinctive, alluring scent. I love that it's not too citrusy, and that it smells like sweet orange blended with rose, jasmine and vanilla. This perfume in some ways reminds me of Angel by Thierry Mugler, I'm not sure why though. I would have added this to my collection if my best friend didn't already have it. It's her personal fragrance and because her boyfriend of 3 years gave it to her, I'll let her keep Amor Amor as her signature.

wallflower
wallflower

wow! its become a very popular perfume indeed! it has so many versions and editions!
when i first smelled it i knew right away that i just had to have it!! i bought the biggest bottle years ago but i still have it and use it! so i guess its lasting me forever, though my bottle is now running low:D
you dont need to use much coz it can be overwhelming..i love this scent the most approx. 10-15 min after application, i cant believe how amazing it smells then! totally intoxicating and sensual. love the initial sparkling notes with the flowers, my only gripe is that the frag mellows into the skin very quickly and becomes a nice, but faint and kinda boring vanilla smell.
only for the very young i'd say coz it could be too playful and childish on someone over 25.

sampuro
sampuro

LOVE IT!
Strong, tart, citrousy top notes, dries down to a warm, ambery, sensuous fragrance heaven, a stark contrast to its opening. I guess the mid notes sort of meld in together with the base, that's why I don't really smell a transition from top to mid to base.
One spray will do you good, it's strong and it stays on your skin for the whole day.

hannah18
hannah18

This would be my choice for the beginning of a wonderful spring. I consider this to be an optimist scent, very warm and velvety, perfect for those days when the sun is making it's shy first appearance after a cold winter. It's true that it can get overpowering, but this is not necessarily a bad thing. On such days, Amor Amor has the power of invigorating souls.

nezzabel
nezzabel

Amor is the portuguese word for love. For me Amor Amor is passion! I can imagine a couple dancing in the rain, saying the most beautiful words "I love you" on each others ears!
Amor Amor is all about romance and passion: seductive, flirty, sexy, sweet... cituses well balanced with the spicy cassia and the flowers... yummi!
I love this fragrance, long lasting, fun, flirty... perfect for seduce in a innocent yet sensual way!

asilverfire614
asilverfire614

This is a fun, casual fagrance for going out...shopping, eating, traveling, etc.

When my partner smelled it on me, he said "You smell like the color red should smell." I thought that was very accurate, too! Nice mixture of red fruits, sandalwood, and vanilla with decent staying power for the price - about five hours on my skin.

VioletLily
VioletLily

A fresh, lively burst of mandarin and blackcurrant with a touch of floral. Very lovely, but it very quickly loses its freshness, fading to an almost vapid berry vanilla on me, with only the merest touch of the zippy mandarin and blackcurrant. It's nice enough, but ultimately lacking, and so is the staying power. It actually reminds me of a much softer Hugo Boss Deep Red, and even though I also find Deep Red to be lacking something, it definitely has a bit more oomph than this. Just not for me.

midnight
midnight

sweet ,seductive, fruity, sexy, addicting-these are words i can describe this fragrance with:)
I used about 5 bottles of Amor Amor and still don't have enough:)

kay_li13

i can also really smell the grapefruit at the top of this... and sometimes it can be a little headache inducing because it's so strong... almost cologne like and a tiny bit masculine in this aspect... :o

kay_li13

I saw a bottle today and now I kinda wish I had bought it... This is sweet and juicy, like eating a piece of candy. On first smell, it was very alluring, but it wore off fast on me and soon became a little... valentine's day smelling? on me. This is a perfume that did get my imagination going. & I kinda like it. I am looking for this so I can get a bottle later.

snobuni77
snobuni77

This really is a sweet scent.A bouquet of candy flowers.It is a very alive & flirty scent as you have probably read below.
It really is best for cold days as I find it quite strong & intrusive .A little goes a long way.I have only had it on for a few minutes now but as it wears down I will update this review.

I don't see it as an everyday scent ...unless of course you are a very vibrant,single & colorful women.

**************************************
Update

I sprayed this once on my arm over 2 hours ago & it is still going strong....too strong actually.It is a nice scent but it is sickning florally sweet(if that makes any sense).It is way to much for me & I usually like somewhat strong scents.It's actually gotten quite annoying & that is a bummer :(

LadyJedi
LadyJedi

Perfect for colder days! Sweet and delicious and still very feminine and delicate. Worth trying!

essija
essija

I love this stuff, and people can really smell it on me. It's wild, candy sweet w/ a twist of grapfruit. Its fresh and flowery all in one. Its very delicious and I love the cute little red bottle

sweet_joy
sweet_joy

Amor Amor, it's like a love potion. Flower, fruity, delicate and feminine.
It's a game between candy and citric, light and mistery, innocent and sensual, so cativating, a lovely fragrance!

mmsmlzgud546
mmsmlzgud546

I thought this smelled soo nice! A little fruit with some spice, not overpowering. But unfortunately the person who smells me alot thought it was offensive.. Different strokes..

elaida_00
elaida_00

this perfume is soooooooooo lovely really i loved it from the first sneef..one of my friends had it..is very strong and floral and misterious and feminine i recomend everybody to try it at least once

tangledvines
tangledvines

I just can't relate to the other reviews in here at all. On my skin the only things I smell are an overpowering spicy/musky odor with a bit of vanilla mixed in. In fact, the spice and musky odor are so strong it starts to make me feel ill in no time flat. I even detect a "pencil lead-ish" scent that I simply can't stand. I have no idea how long this perfume lasts as I couldn't leave it on long enough to find out. I washed it off.
That's too bad, because I purchased this at an incredible price based upon reviews and the notes that are supposed to be in it. I smell none of what is mentioned aside from the musk.

Surreal
Surreal

Nothing compared to this scent, it's my favorite perfume. Dreamy, girly, cute, seductive, happy, flirty. It is simply amazing. It smells like a big, red, juicy fruit that no one can resist. Don't care that it's a young scent, I will wear it untill I'm 80!

imgcas
imgcas

I used to like it a lot some years ago. I had two 30ml bottles of it and now there're only some drops left.
Now my tastes have changed a lot and I think I wouldn't buy it again, but I still think this is a lovely and joyful fruity scent, better than average in floral-fruity family. It lasts a lot on my skin as if it was an eau de parfum instead of an eau de toilette, and it has a strong sillage so the perfume is noticed by everybody around you. I suggest applying it with moderation.

The notes I get are mandarin and grapefruit in the opening which then are softly blended with jasmine and apricot. Some hours later vanilla appears and makes it somehow gourmand.

I see it as a winter scent, but it can be used any time of the year (evenings and nights).

rieuse
rieuse

I L-O-V-E this fragrance! I can compare the scent to a deep sweet delicious wine. It's so intoxicating and yummy you can't stop sniffing your wrist. It doesn't last long but this fragrance does smell unique and expensive.

guest_Marie J
guest_Marie J

I like this alot! To me it smells similar to Betsey Johnson but a little bit different doesn't have any lasting power but then again which perfumes do besides Glow and Glow after dark?

vtothek
vtothek

Used to be a favorite, but now it makes me really headachey. Very sweet and cute, sometimes overpowering. A little goes a long way, you can't spray too much or else you'll reek.

Sensuos
Sensuos

Verry nice, sweet, feminine and elegant! Not too sweet, it is rather cute ... verry good fragrance!

ydee
ydee

This is sweet, still light and bright at top to me. It's very nice.
The middle is sensual, warm, is definitive a darker scent as it's summer issue Sunshine, have 2 more summer issues not opended yet.
I bought it last year in summer but end up to use it in autumn-winter.
Think it is perfect for brigthen up dark days. I am young minded compare to the reveiws, lol.
My daugther likes it too.

Migotka
Migotka

I got many compliments on this one, even from random people, to my surprise. I guess there is something in it...

AprilSea
AprilSea

it smells like christmas. apples, oranges, cinnamon, evergreen, sweets. it makes you happy - maybe that's why it is considered for teenagers.
it makes you happy, but i don't think you always want that from your perfume. it is not for the office, by no means - unless you want to feel flirty and give this message to others.

Marianne
Marianne

I used to like it when I was younger but now, I can't stand it...it's just sweet with chemical basenotes. It's the same with all the summer and special editions. They seem nice at first smell, but turn out to be average.

Aeternitas
Aeternitas

This is a great scent, and one for young women! Wearable for everyday. It's cute, light, flowery, and sweet. Delicious and aromatic. Another must have for myself!

elgab89
elgab89

I can see why it is considered a teenager perfume! Sweet and flowery! In my 30s I still love it! For the young at heart, perhaps?

2007

Cacharel Amor Amor Forbiden Kiss Eau De Toilette Spray 50ml 1.7oz
Cacharel Amor Amor Forbiden Kiss Eau De Toilette Spray 50ml 1.7oz
Cacharel Amor Amor Forbiden Kiss Eau De Toilette Spray 100ml 3.4oz
Cacharel Amor Amor Forbiden Kiss Eau De Toilette Spray 100ml 3.4oz

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Cacharel Amor Amor fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Cacharel Amor Amor, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Amor Amor by Cacharel. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Amor Amor by Cacharel represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.