Designers » C » Floral Fruity « Groups

Amor Amor Delight Cacharel for women

Amor Amor Delight Cacharel for women
dislike

Cacharel Amor Amor Delight is a new limited edition by the house of Cacharel presented in spring 2010.

The fragrance was created of refreshing fruity aromas available in a flacon coloured in nuances of sunset. Its aromas remind us of taste of summer and its fruity zests tingle imagination and awake passions.

Composition of the new edition introduces luminous grapefruit notes, a heart adds raspberry sorbet and pineapple zest, along with feminine rose petals, built on a base of amber, patchouli and musk. The fragrance is available as 50 ml EDT limited edition.

Grapefruit

Amor Amor Delight Fragrance Reviews

nonore1602
nonore1602

I want it !!!
Do you know where i can find it please ??
Thanks !!!

fraushka
fraushka

Words just cannot explain how much i LOVE this one. And I'm the one who hates all those "summer flankers" of the same perfume. But this one's is unique to me. I'm seriously considering buying a back up bottle, if I'm lucky enough to find one!

Anissa
Anissa

There`s crispy grapefruit and pink roses, a bit of lemonade and sparkling champagne.This really get`s you in good mood.Too bad this is only LE.2011 version Amor Amor Summer smells almost like this,it`s just a bit sweeter.

cyanide
cyanide

I love this perfume! A citrus opening, followed by sweet floral fruity mid-notes. Leaves a clean powdery finish in the end. If you like girly but not overwhelmingly sweet summer scents try this one.

bamboule
bamboule

i was attracted to this beautiful soft color bottle and try it on me, at first it smelled sooo good and yummi, even start thinking to get it other day. I got home and OMG i need to wash my hand so I coudnt bear it the cheap sweet scent which was reminding for me smth syntetic. Big no for me or it didnt work out well with my skin

Amethyste
Amethyste

It's a good fragrance. You can smeel red berries and it's, at the same time, sweet and fresh, but most of all, it has a soapy note. This note feels like detergent. Because of this, it's a bit similar to Noa Perle or Flora. But, for me, it's much better. It's, on the other hand, similar to Amor Amor Sunrise, with which it shares all of the notes except the rose, that's not present in Sunrise. Despite being similar, Sunrise is much softer and Delight is sharper.

COSMICSCENTS
COSMICSCENTS

This one is very different than all the other Amor Amor limited editions. At first it's fruity and sweet but very rounded. I didn't think it lasted very long, I will have to test it again. I love the bottle, the colors are fluorescent:)

nezzabel
nezzabel

No, no, no... a big no for me!
I love fruity florals but this one is just wrong. The original is so much better, Amor Amor is a great perfume, a wonderful floral fruity scent, and this Delight is no delight.
I love Amor Amor and adore the house of Cacharel, but I think Delight has no depht, no character and it seems unfinished in my humble oppinion.
I'm sorry but for me this one was an instant reminder of Fairy dishwasher...=(

guest_ddm
guest_ddm

I love it. Very nice and fresh for summer.
Looooooong lasting - until the next morning.

solitaire
solitaire

Bored with what is on my wardrobe i urgently needed a cheerful burst of sunny fruit that would lead me into summer. Having not much time in a duty free shop filled with clouds of other freshly sprayed on aromas I had, still not being quite sure, picked this. At least it was quite inexpensive, to my surprise, and this would help me forgive me my mistake easier, if I had to...

...but today i say BINGO! Yummy fruit, sweet rose and then few molecules of patchouli.. Ladies, please try to spray it lightly on your hair.. and see for yourself :) For me, it's like a summer version of CH, and I love it!

Nicky_PL
Nicky_PL

I expected something similar to Escada's collection but it wasn't so.

The tart dominant smell due to the grapefruit and raspberry notes comes out as a burst of freshness, which I like about it. This perfume is utterly sparkling and refreshing that would suit best hot summer days.

The thing I don't like about it is the fact that the smell resembles lots of summer scents thus it isn't very original.

CherryLou
CherryLou

Nice and juicy. Very likeable summer scent. On my skin this smells a bit like I'd imagine a summer version of Nina by Nina Ricci to smell like if there would be one.

Puma
Puma

Amor Amor Delight is light, soft, very fruity - fragrence typical of the summertime. Grapefruit, raspberry, pineapple smell deliciously!
I agree with Vertigo and recommend it for for fruity-floral lovers;)

vertigo
vertigo

Not an innovative one, but very nice.
Citrus + pineapple on rosy base.
Totally fruity, happy, summery, not too sweet, not too tart - just likeable.
I would definitely wear it with pleasure if I got it as a gift.

I think some fruity-floral lovers may fall for it :) Well-made flanker.

Amor Amor Delight by Cacharel 3.75 out of 5 based on 57 ratings and 14 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Cacharel Amor Amor Delight fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Cacharel Amor Amor Delight, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Amor Amor Delight by Cacharel. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Amor Amor Delight by Cacharel represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.