Designers » C » Floral Fruity « Groups

Amor Amor Eau Fraiche 2005 Cacharel for women

Amor Amor Eau Fraiche 2005 Cacharel for women
dislike

Amor Amor Eau Fraiche 2005 Cacharel for women Pictures

Amor Amor Eau Fraiche 2005 by Cacharel is a Floral Fruity fragrance for women. Amor Amor Eau Fraiche 2005 was launched in 2005. Top notes are orange, black currant and white peach; middle notes are cyclamen, jasmine and rose; base notes are heliotrope and cedar.

Orange Black Currant White Peach

Cyclamen Jasmine Rose

Heliotrope Cedar

Amor Amor Eau Fraiche 2005 Fragrance Reviews

faye4815
faye4815

I bought this on holiday once and absolutely loved it! I wish it wasn't just for 2005 because the regular Amor Amor isn't quite the same. :( I would love to have some of this again...

helga_b23
helga_b23

Oh gosh! I love, love, looove this one sooo much! If I wasn't such an idiot (didn't know it was just made in 2005) I would have bought 5 bottles of it! This is just a summer in a bottle for me! :)

guest_Fany!
guest_Fany!

I have it and I love it :) Smells really good and makes me feel like... amor amor hahaha... i think is a sexy sweet fragance... seductive and adorable ♥

guest_Marquise
guest_Marquise

I agree completely with carolfonte- smells awful, totally like a cleaning product. I expected something sweet and womanly.
Complete disappointment :(

Oh Sugar
Oh Sugar

Despite of that whole craze around Amor Amor a few years ago, I still wasn't convinced. But this one smells different. At first, it's a fresh fruity smell with strong cedar note in the base. However, later it gets harsher and actually, just as Carolfonte mentioned - it resembles a cleaning product. Is it my body chemistry or the juice? I'm still confused...

carolfonte
carolfonte

This one smells like a cleaning product on me. Just awful. And it gave me a headache.
The bottle is pretty, though.

Argirl
Argirl

The colors on this bottle is sooo beautiful!!! Wasnt crazy about the scent though...I smelled too much peach and I dont like peaches!

Amor Amor Eau Fraiche 2005 by Cacharel 3.88 out of 5 based on 37 ratings and 7 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Cacharel Amor Amor Eau Fraiche 2005 fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Cacharel Amor Amor Eau Fraiche 2005, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Amor Amor Eau Fraiche 2005 by Cacharel. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Amor Amor Eau Fraiche 2005 by Cacharel represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Cacharel Amor Amor Nina Ricci Nina Salvatore Ferragamo Incanto Charms Cacharel Amor Amor Tentation Lanvin Eclat d’Arpège Lolita Lempicka L de Lolita Lempicka Gucci Envy Me Lancome Miracle Cacharel Amor Amor Eau Fraiche 2006 Cacharel Noa Perle Diesel Loverdose Chanel Allure Sensuelle Gucci Guilty Escada Escada Moon Sparkle Hermes Un Jardin Sur Le Nil Givenchy Amarige Dior Hypnotic Poison Lolita Lempicka Fleur Defendue Dolce&Gabbana D&G Anthology L`Imperatrice 3 Britney Spears Midnight Fantasy