Designers » C » Oriental Floral « Groups

Amor Amor Eau Fraiche 2006 Cacharel for women

Amor Amor Eau Fraiche 2006 Cacharel for women
dislike

Amor Amor Eau Fraiche 2006 Cacharel for women Pictures Amor Amor Eau Fraiche 2006 Cacharel for women Pictures Amor Amor Eau Fraiche 2006 Cacharel for women Pictures

Misterious India is a muse of this perfume. Light breeze of Indian summer brings delicate and clean aroma of jasmine. Rama, the god of love, used jasmine flowers to decorate his arrows. Quikly after the fresh fruity opening which blends orange and juicy white peach, the royal pair of jasmine and rose returns you back to the fragrant flower garden. Amber and precious woods bring their warmth to the end note of the composition. This is a limited edition for the summer 2006.

Orange Peach Jasmine

Amber Cedar

Amor Amor Eau Fraiche 2006 Fragrance Reviews

Got it as a gift from my cousin and I was very happy, cause scent turned out to be totally pleasant, unobtrusive and gentle flowery! Looking at its classification, I can't understand why it is Oriental Floral. Not much typical orient in it, to be honest...

zedaglam
zedaglam

I love this perfume..this is what got me started on using perfumes when I was 14. It reminds me of my summer in Moscow, Russia, with my aunt :) very nice smell. It's not too heavy but just right kind of warmth. I think I've seen it in one of those stores that sells perfumes that are discontinued. If I see it agian, I'll buy it for myself. I just love it so much. I wish they'd make it again. Wonderful smell.

Richnata
Richnata

Definitely lighter that the first red edition. As far as I have the first edition, this one seemed uninteresting for me...or to be more precise, nothing caught my heart when I was wearing it. I did not buy it.

Mado Haddad
Mado Haddad

This is defenitely gonna be my Spring perfume!
There is nothing "Oriental" about it, For me it's a balanced floral with a hint of fruitiness. Slightly sweet too, which makes it great for spring, or cool Summer days.
Pleasant, Uplifting & girly.. I'm happy when I wear it !

**Thanks so much NathalieZ for the beautiful perfume (L)

guest_guest
guest_guest

this is one of my absolute favorite smells! This one and Very Irresistable...similar..but wow I've been searching for this bottle for a while! They don't really sell it in stores..

calevacin
calevacin

I love orientals and woody scents but I just cant bear them in the summer. So, when hot weather comes (we usually reach 30 degrees C where I live) this is a perfect choice. I don't like green tea scents, they are very fresh but in my opinion they have something sad, they are not uplifting enough to my taste. That's why I like this version of Amor Amor, it is fresh but not in a citrus way, it is a floral scent but not sweet, it is perfectly balanced, delicate and modern. Like guest_Zoeee stated you just feel "amazing" wearing this. But don't forget to slip it into your bag because you will be forced to reaply it during the day.

ydee
ydee

This is a bit lighter as the regular edition. A bit simpler, softer and still warm, very special, like it.
Suits better for summer, i think and can use in autumn as well.

guest_Zoeee
guest_Zoeee

best smell ever! Sensual and calm and makes you feel amazing.

Amor Amor Eau Fraiche 2006 by Cacharel 4.02 out of 5 based on 49 ratings and 8 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Cacharel Amor Amor Eau Fraiche 2006 fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Cacharel Amor Amor Eau Fraiche 2006, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Amor Amor Eau Fraiche 2006 by Cacharel. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Amor Amor Eau Fraiche 2006 by Cacharel represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Cacharel Amor Amor Yves Saint Laurent Cinema Cacharel Amor Amor Tentation Nina Ricci Nina Escada Escada Moon Sparkle Thierry Mugler Angel Garden Of Stars - Violette Angel Thierry Mugler Innocent Lolita Lempicka L de Lolita Lempicka Givenchy Very Irresistible Giorgio Armani Sensi Paris Hilton Can Can Escada Ocean Lounge Moschino Moschino Funny! Cacharel Amor Amor Sunshine Britney Spears Curious Heart Dior Poison Giorgio Armani Emporio Armani Diamonds Aquolina Chocolovers Escada Island Kiss Lanvin Eclat d’Arpège