Designers » C » Oriental Floral « Groups

Amor Amor Elixir Passion Cacharel for women

Amor Amor Elixir Passion Cacharel for women
dislike

Amor Amor Elixir Passion Cacharel for women Pictures Amor Amor Elixir Passion Cacharel for women Pictures

Amor Amor has been regaled with the modern title of 'elixir'. The perfume has become more passionate and oriental, but preserved the joyful fruity theme of the original scent. The luminous top notes, combined of black currant and blood orange, lead to the exotic heart of Tahitian Tiare, Indian Malati flower (jasmine like) and lily-of-the-valley. The balsamic base blends rare woods and resins (sandalwood, Palmyra wood and benzoin). The perfume was created by Laurent Bruyère i Dominique Ropion in 2006. Amor Amor Elixir Passion was created by Dominique Ropion and Laurent Bruyere.

Black Currant Blood Orange Mandarin Orange

Lily-of-the-Valley Indonesian Jasmine Tiare Flower

Sandalwood Benzoin

Amor Amor
Amor Amor Absolu

Amor Amor Elixir Passion Fragrance Reviews

isha.23march
isha.23march

seduction was hiding in my dresser for so long. Sexy scent this.

Jillzilla
Jillzilla

This is a very sexy scent on my skin! I don't detect any black currant (thankfully!) but I get lots of sweet mandarin, benzoin, and tiare. The benzoin adds a caramelized aspect and deepens the composition. I have the original Amor Amor, which I love, but this one is even better in my opinion!

katienchris
katienchris

i liked it before being pregnant. but my pregnancy hormones are outta control when i sniff this...i need someone to take this off my hands

Mimmia
Mimmia

It's really an amazing fragrance!not a fan of all Amor Amor perfumes,the original one,and the next in the series (silver bottle,not in database),i feel i have to runaway if i pass by someone who wears them,but this one was a big surprise for me!!i'm really happy i gave this a try after my sister insisted that's not like the other versions,she didn't like Elixir Passion(she adores original Amor Amor).when i tried it i directly purchased it.
the strange thing is the next day i smell a really wonderful and sweet smell,like beeswax or something,blended with some woody notes,its totally addicting,u imagine urself wearing a high end perfume!!i totally like this perfume and the way it changes on me,the drydown is to die for..
longevity is great,sillage is poor,when i first sprayed it,i smelt nothing!!then it develops beautifully but in timide way very close to skin,but still a great scent.

Katrusya31
Katrusya31

it is fantastic, tasty, sexy. one of the best of Amours.

Namyra
Namyra

I love it, It's sexy but in a very sweet and innocent way. Voluptous and rich, it's the perfect mix of oriental and gourmand I was looking for.

Nemia
Nemia

Actually, I'm a cheat because I filled in the perfumes in my possession together with my youngest daughter who insisted that I take also her perfumes into account. She is only eleven but had Amor for her last birthday, and she likes it very much. It's much too young for me, but for her, in small doses, it's perfect. All Cacharel scents have this girlish appeal for me - I love to smell it on my daughters and other young girls, but for me, it would be mutton dressed as lamb....

For young women, a great choice of promise and loveliness.

guest_Hazel

i got it from boyfriend, he said its sweet and sexy,and its stand out of the crowd of other fragrances. that's opinion of by BF. for me it is sweet, but not giving me headache, kinda fresh and delicate vanilla. i like it very much.

lucifera
lucifera

ooh come on,to me its even far from catpiss! used to own the EDTso i love this exilir version way more, it blended well with my chemistry, pretty lastingpower too!
guess i can handle heavy fragances :-p loove the tiare flower and black current in it
and yes again its from my favorite nose
Dominic Ropion ;)

edit: proud owner of a bottle ^_^

LadyJedi
LadyJedi

I like the original Amor Amor but I find this version very disbalanced. The blood orange opening notes are very heavy and it DOES smell like cat's piss indeed! Definitely try before buying!

tuky
tuky

You don't need to prefer an expensive fragrance because the word that has to be said is CACHAREL. :) :P

midnight
midnight

Its suposed to be a stronger and deeper version of Amor Amor classic, but it seems to me, that it keeps very close to my skin.Hmmm...strange.I like this version too, but i prefer when fragrance is more expansive ( i hope that's the right word:P)

angelahta
angelahta

The heavy orange note give this perfume an adorable smell, sweet and sensual. I recommand it, it's a great choice to summer evenings.

susieqrj
susieqrj

I´m sorry, I love "Amor Amor" but this version smells like cat´s piss. The orange notes are too heavy, everything here is too heavy. I would never use it.

sweet_joy
sweet_joy

This Amor Amor is perfect!
Very sensual, delicate, feminine, and long lasting ;)

guest_Czarnooczka
guest_Czarnooczka

I love Amor Elixir!
Sensual,sweet,mystic,sexy :)

2007

Amor Amor Elixir Passion by Cacharel 3.93 out of 5 based on 155 ratings and 17 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Cacharel Amor Amor Elixir Passion fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Cacharel Amor Amor Elixir Passion, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Amor Amor Elixir Passion by Cacharel. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Amor Amor Elixir Passion by Cacharel represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.