Designers » C » Oriental Vanilla « Groups

Amor Amor Forbidden Kiss Cacharel for women
dislike

coffee
Amor Amor Forbidden Kiss Cacharel for women Videos
Amor Amor Forbidden Kiss Cacharel for women Pictures Amor Amor Forbidden Kiss Cacharel for women Pictures Amor Amor Forbidden Kiss Cacharel for women Pictures

Amor Amor Forbidden Kiss is launched in 2011. The perfume aims at younger population, slightly darker than its predecessor, and is inspired by rebellious and forbidden love.

It opens with fresh veil of grapefruit, mandarin and pink pepper. Frangipani flower and coffee notes are in the heart, while the base leaves a trace of oriental and dense vanilla and white musk.

The advertising campaign is shot by Jean-Baptiste Mondino. The fragrance is available in a black bottle with red roses applications as 30, 50 and 100 ml EDT.

Grapefruit Mandarin Orange Pink Pepper Fruity Notes

Coffee Frangipani Peony

Musk Vanille Woodsy Notes

Coffee
Amor Amor Absolu

Amor Amor Forbidden Kiss Fragrance Reviews

AmourAmour
AmourAmour

Bought this on a whim, been my go to scent ever since. I'm not big on perfumes, but after running out of this I began to look into what I want to wear and whatnot. For me, this has driven boys/men crazy. It's a very sexy fragrance. It's spicy and sweet at the same time, extremely alluring. For me it smells like a strong coffee and sultry vanilla. I wear it all seasons.

Luthien999
Luthien999

Deeper and warmer version of original Amor Amor. You can really smell Coffee in this fragrance but it is in total balance with other notes. It had better longness on my skin than original Amor Amor. By the way, the bottle looks pretty.

matereac9
matereac9

sticking with the original. i am wearing this today purely because it was recommended by the shop assistant (i spent a lot of time in that shop today and had many testers!)
well, this one, i immediately came out in a rash. the original one i'm fine with, so i found this very odd.
it is a similar smell to the original, but darker (if that makes sense?) it smells more mature and more of a night time fragrance than amor amor. but i'm sticking with the good old one, and it is one of my three rotating signature scents.

ClosetBeauty01
ClosetBeauty01

This was given to me by joy 59 year old mother in law. So this scent can be worn by all ages. I must admit, I would have never purchased this scent on my own, but I kind of like it. It last about 4 hours on me. It smells like a soft sweet powdery vanilla scent, quite nice. I will use this scent as an everyday scent as I restart my scent collection. I took a long break from scents after having children and just being too busy, but now I am backkkkk with a vengeance!! :-)

amapola09
amapola09

Love it, its so yummy! perfectly blended: juicy like the original but vanilla and coffee make it more intense and mature, even if its sweeter.

too bad it doesnt age well, after only a year the top notes smell totally cheap, however the drydown still smells amazing :) I love sniffing my wrists when I wear it!

njaalgahaisyeini
njaalgahaisyeini

This one comes across both sweet and fresh at first -- this is a young fragrance, and not for regular work/schoolday wear. It conveys the fleeting spirit of fashion and nightlife, and like trends, this scent disappears fairly fast. It has a nice sweet dry-down, although I was kind of hoping some of the sweetness would have died down. I couldn't detect a single note of coffee at any stage: this is all-round sweet on my skin.

It's not classy, but definitely occasionally wearable for informal occasions to those of us who find many classics too heavy, imposing and pungent. It's light, fresh and modern and (in my opinion) inoffensive and undemanding with its soft sillage, perfect for a few drinks near the evening. I have just the perfect occasion lined up for this on the weekend!

ADDENDUM: the scent disappeared from my skin, true, but for some reason it stuck to my hair? Not complaining, it was nice.

polkadotcat
polkadotcat

I like top notes: coffee, caramel and dark chocolate, but they fly away and the original Amor amor scent remains. If you've never had the original version, there's nothing to lose and you can try it. You'll have 2 version in the same bottles. But if you don't want the original version left, you'd better buy Black XS- it doesn't turn to something else:))

dinaia
dinaia

I've been searching for a scent which gives the same vibe as two of my favorite treats: cocoa ice cream and hazelnut flavored cappuccino, and the closest I got so far is Forbidden Kiss. To me it's a comforting creamy coffee smell with hints of tropical flowers. It's a soft, unadventurous smell, sits close to skin and fades rather quickly on me, in about one hour and a half, but it's not a problem, I just enjoy spraying it again.

Leadark
Leadark

WOULD NEVER NEVER NEVER BUY THIS

The smell is good ... but ... half hour maximum.

"AMOR Amor in flah" has a duration of 6 hours on me. "Womanity" + 24 hours.
I bought last week "Mind" Flormar. The smell is wonderful,creamy, sweet but mature, nothing pesado in summer. Much better than "Forbidden" and has twice the longevity that this. "Mind" cost me 12€ 3 oz. And I'm happy happy with it.
But "Forbidden kiss" within an hour there is no trace unless you literally bathe in the perfum.
The sillage is absolute non existent.

I buy perfum 3.4 oz $ 3 and have lasted 1000 times more than this. If you buy what you you're carrying is a perfumed body spray is just imperceptible quickly and very expensive, not EDT.
I'm furious for throwing the money. I feel so terribly cheated that I simply kept in a drawer. I not I'll use it.

Longevity 0/10
Sillage 0/10

Na0
Na0

For the statement, I love the original one. Not really for the smell itself but for the memories it gives me. (My ex-best friend when I was a teenager...)

This one is ... well ... Better, indeed ! More gourmand, less agressive. It has the same base, so the background it's basically the same, but instead of spices, that's a delicious vanilla/coffee combo with a delicate fruity note on the opening.

When some current gourmand fruity-floral are agressive and awful (I'm not talking about you, La Vie E... Oops), this one is lighter, pleasant and charming.

We can definitely say that's a masterpiece for young ladies. (15-30 years, I think) So, not mature, but this is one of the best for discovering the perfumery world at early ages ! :)

katmo
katmo

For me this one is the most wearable Amor Amor.
The opening is exactly like the original Amor, yummy fruity, but I love the chocolate and coffee notes in the heart though they disappear very quickly. The dark vanilla base is the best part, it's not too sweet, on my skin it's with hints of fruits and amber, and lasts up to 4-5 hours.
I liked the original Amor Amor but couldn't wear it as it gave me headaches, and thankfully this one is not the case. I bought it in spring and used it also a couple times in these rainy days of May. I think if you don't overspray it you can wear it in any season. It's sexy, confident, a bit cheeky, my bf loves it on me and I get a lot of compliments from other men as well.
I'd say Forbidden Kiss is for young women in their 20s. Deinitely not a teen scent.

anna.glowacka
anna.glowacka

For me it's absolutely not sweet, heavy or sticky. Also not gourmand. Even though i have whole big sample on me (i smashed it in my hands when trying to open) i still don't consider it heavy or even vanilla. Disturbing note here is coffee with pink pepper, i don't think they get on well here. Pepper is giving this small tint of freshness and coffee particular smell of whole coffee beans. Amor line was never my favourite and now i have another proof.

trenchlove1
trenchlove1

I blind bought this, and I'm not disappointed at all.
The longtivity is about 3-4 hours so I would have to reapply it, but I bought a 3.4 ounce so I'm ok with that
This smells kinda complex its starts out very sweet and citrus and in about ten minutes it turns into this sexy, soft, powdery, vanilla. I was kinda scared the citrus and the coffee would smell awkward together but wow was I wrong. its not rank gourmand as some people say.. it's soft and fruity.. I think I might have found my new favourite I'll have to wait and see (:
highly recommended for vanilla lovers

Ju-ju09
Ju-ju09

At first feel cherry jam, thick and sticky. After a couple of hours cherry disappears, leaving only vague sweetness.

miquita
miquita

Too heavy for me. Too sweet, too gourmand. Canibalism is not an option for me XD

BikiniBabe
BikiniBabe

Even sweeter than its original version (Amor Amor) and a bit more aggressive than Ange ou Demon Givenchy. Its so delicious and bubbly u cant help but grab it and run..lol But seriously, its worth every peny! My new LOVE =)

bobbydrugan
bobbydrugan

Only just got this and spritzed it and so far very impressed,upon first squirt i thought uh-oh yet another fruity vanilla monster.After 5 minutes it dries down into a more grown up sweeter scent thats not sickly.I really do like it and think its perfect for spring evenings out causing havoc with the girls,it does remind me of another scent but cant put my finger on it,maybe when i have had more wears xx

wendyyparty
wendyyparty

THIS, ladies, is how we do a quality gourmand perfume.

Smells really natural and very well balanced, Forbidden Kiss starts off fruity, and in seconds later very hot peppery (mark it 10 times if the weather is hot, lol!), and while coffee note keeps vanilla from being too sweet, those combination of vanilla & musk & frangipani helps keeping the whole spicy pepper from being too aggressive.

And dare I say...it has monstrous longevity! I tried FK on my left arm and Vera Wang's Rock Princess on my right before going to work, the princess was dead before noon but FK managed to linger on my skin lon--------g until 7pm. Perfect!

Warning: This kiss is...though sweet and very beautiful, absolutely NOT for a girly girl. You have to be a woman with character to pull this one off....

....and I mean "a certain" modern, charming, sexy, bitter, and rebellious chick in particular!

Majja67
Majja67

Lovely, very similar to....taaadaaa; Flowerbomb Extreme by Viktor&rolf! Not really as strong and im suprised to not see any patchouli in this! Maybee its the coffee that give the impression of something earthy! Defenitivly same kind of sweetness as Fb Extreme but not so heavy, a bit of berry in the opening that gives almost an watery/aquatic feeling but only last a few minutes then it dives deep down in the darkness of sweet and intoxicating flowers and vanilla and what i thought was sweet and earthy patchouli but must be the coffee mixed with pepper and some woods!
Lovely and wellblended scent, much better than the original Amor Amor that only lasted a second at my skin!

amy1983
amy1983

When first sprayed Forbidden Kiss emits the sweet aroma of coffee flavored with sugar and creamer,for about two seconds. Then it changes to a very unpleasant wisp of something that scratches my nose. It also leaves me scratching my head,trying to figure out this scent. If it stayed like coffee the whole way through it would be great,but it loses this so fast,if you forget to sniff,you miss it. Maybe if they added dark cherry to the mix,it would help.
I like the look of the bottle:the red sprayer,the roses and thorns. But this fume is nothing special.

PhaedraRose
PhaedraRose

I agree with everything said by the previous reviewer !
I like this scent a lot, the first notes I get are fruits with a hint of grapefruit & black pepper, then coffee and frangipani, then vanilla and woods at the base. The notes I find the least prominent are mandarin,peony and musk.The development of this fragrance is pretty quick- the dark packaging gives the impression that this will be a rich,dark scent,but in fact it is fairly light with a moderate sillage & longevity,which is a little dissapointing, but it is also nice to have a vanilla based scent which isn't too cloying. Nice casual scent for shopping trips, the cinema and lunch with my friends :-)

kitsunemagic
kitsunemagic

this is amazingly lovely, warm, and sweet! and the notes all blend together beautifully! especially the top and mid notes! since pink pepper, plumeria and coffee are a few of my favorite notes! the opening is a lovely essence of sweet and warm and isnt overpowering at all! the mid and bass tend to shy lightly more the top notes I have to say! I recommend this for nighttime and chilly days, not something you would wanna wear if its super sunny scorching hot out

amazing scent for those who like warm and sweet

beautiful punkyish and edgy bottle design

my only downfall?.......I wish this sweet bitch lasted longer!!!!!

Inessa66613

After commercial I was searching for this frag like crazy and you know what?
...I managed to find only f...ing tiny sample!
I will test it for the first time right now in front of you. I'm spraying just a little... because owning only 1,5 ml miserable bottle I don't have any choice but save every precious drop.

YES! First notes are extremely yammy! Simply WOW! Blast of sweet juicy fruits. And I can say that I met very few frags that I liked that much right from the very beginning, yes definitely. But where is the coffe? No coffe...
Aaaahh, there it goes, fruity notes fade away and here comes very transparent, almost unnoticeable very very light sugary coffe, It's like a pretty girl chewing a fruity-coffe gum. I would never know that it contains coffe if it wasn't mentioned in notes list.
10 minutes past and now I'm left only with frangipani and vanilla scent on my wrist which reminds me on Alien Essence Absolue.

Do I like this frag? Yes, I do! Am I angry not having a bigger bottle? No, I am not! 1,5 ml will be just fine for me not to get bored with it!
But vanilla lovers should try this perfume by all means!

I like Forbidden Kiss , and I get vanilla with a hint of coffee. True the scent is pretty linear but it smells warm and comforting. I reach for it often, longevity is ok which is a plus. I don't get fruits et all, mostly frangipani and a nice vanilla. Lovely , I like it.

Inessa66613

WOW!! I don't know how it smells but I'm totally knocked out by commercial!!! It's so EMOzing!!! I so much love this kind of style and beautiful teens who are only starting to become adults but still virgin and innocent, here is no dirty or sin. But if you compare this video to Lindsay Lohan video "I wanna Be Bad" (which I acually like too) you'll see the huge difference :)

>^..^< kittylove >^..^<
>^..^< kittylove >^..^<

No....I'm just not feeling the love. I often buy based on feedback about a fragrance (go on, admit it, you've done it too). Some may think that a little risky, but most of the time after testing, I pretty much agree with the reviews.
However.... this time I feel like I'm smelling a completely different perfume! I get absolutely no coffee or vanilla whatsoever, and I'm a die-hard Dior Hypnotic Poison/Kenzo Amour oriental vanilla lover! I was so looking forward to what I thought was going to be a slightly cheeky,vampish,"come hither" little number, all smokey eyes and dark red "bite me..." lips. What I found was a quite innocent and wide-eyed,'never been kissed' pink lipgloss!
Basically a fairly average pink pepper fruity-floral, with a hint of frangipani, nothing more. Actually reminded me of a few Avon fruity-floral frags(Secret Fantasy, Little Red Dress etc....)and had the same longevity. I could quite easily wear this to work without causing any offense whatsover!

rafaellaR.123
rafaellaR.123

One of the sexiest perfumes ever. Alluring as hell... But, when I first sprayed it, I couldn't detect anything. No perfume whatsoever. I am glad that this only lasted a few minutes. After that, a very delicious spicy creamy coffee smell comes in, and it is just... Hot. As in sexy and as in warm.
In the drydown, the creamy vanilla desapeares, and the scent remains as a peppery coffee. I think it is supposed to be the oposite, but it isn't. Either way, it is amazing...
Best time: It is perfect for Fall, but it is also good for Winter. I think you could get out with it even in spring, as long as not oversprayed. It is for nightime.
The kind of girl who wears it: A bold, rebelious girl, who often wers sexy dark outfits, and thinks that this is good for day time, wearing Poison and Addict for night... Strength and confidence are very apealing on her.

jackiep
jackiep

I asked a friend to buy me a bottle of perfume when overseas. With a quick conversation the person came home with Forbidden Kiss.
A good choice. The smell of the fragrance through the sealed box caught me.
Even better when I sprayed it. I love how it is a strong fragrance at first then it mellows down to a milder one.

javieraquai
javieraquai

My Favourite!!! <3

Camila_1712
Camila_1712

O perfume é uma mistura de pimenta suave, café, peônia e baunilha. No começo você sente um café-floral, mas a baunilha predomina. Parece com o Cinema de YSL.

Ponyfields
Ponyfields

@anadykas While I love, love, love this perfume I would be the first to say it wears really close to the skin. I don't think anyone else would be able to tell I was wearing it unless they were much, much closer than they had any right to be :P You didn't necessarily get a fake, you may just have scent-sucking skin like me. Or you might have a fake. I don't know, not an expert!

This yummy perfume clings to me like a baby sloth. It'll usually get me through a work day without vanishing completely. And it really is yummy. Dark red berries and coffee are the main notes I get in this, but it's more complex than it sounds.

This is a treat perfume for me. I wear it because I like it, even if no-one else can smell it. It makes me feel tasty.

anadykas
anadykas

I bought it online (Ebay) and the person who sold it to me wrote that it is too strong for her preferences. To be honest after spraying it a many times on my skin I feel nothing at all. I think I bought a counterfeit not the orginal one.I should have stop buying on ebay because it is a 9 or 10 times when I got not authentic perfumes from this site.

tschiepchen
tschiepchen

I was hoping for this fragrance to become a new love of mine but that did not happen.

My first impression was "fruity, sweet, lightly sugared", but I cannot single out any notes.
While the fragrance develops it is certainly pleasant and I perceive Forbidden Kiss as a fragrant dessert, as something creamy and sweet.
Forbidden Kiss lasted around 6 hours on my skin but did not project much.

I would recommend Forbidden Kiss to anyone who would love the original Aor Amor but, for some reason, cannot.
I know quite a few people who love Forbidden Kiss but cannot make anything of the original.

lizlady68
lizlady68

Holy .... Cow this is magic in a bottle. The bottle describes the fragrance well... deeply sweet with full bodied character.

Starts with a sweet deep cherry like coffee scent then can feel vanilla merge in.... it dries down to a deep vanilla musk.... just lovely.

If you do not like strong and deep this is not for you. This is a powerhouse of a fragrance. Little goes a long way!

Love it!

foxy_princess
foxy_princess

Bought this today (100ml) for only 25 pounds !!! :) It's a beautiful, rich, sweet and spicy vanilla scent. Perfect for evenings out
I'm in love ... <3
Longevity isn't all the bad... I usually have to spray bout 6 - 8 times to get at least four hours of it though

beauty_girl
beauty_girl

It smells so good!!!!! A bit like Love Potion from Oriflame minus the awful ginger note in it.
It is now summer but i think it works anyway, and i think it will be supergood in the winter :) 5/5 from me :)

orchid_84
orchid_84

I have yet to see this version of Amor Amor show up on store shelves where I live. I had been curious enough about this one to order a sample, and I’m glad I did. Forbidden Kiss is basically a creamy latte with fruity nuances. The combination of coffee and vanilla adds something really wonderful to the original fruit-based composition, making it fuller and more balanced.

While the original was summery, cheerful, and bright, Forbidden Kiss is sensual, warm and mysterious. The overall impression I get is rich and smooth rather than fruity and effervescent. It’s definitely darker, woodier and muskier. Yet there’s still enough grapefruit and mandarin orange lingering to give just a touch of sweet freshness. This is a comforting and sexy scent, and could easily be worn for both nights out and during the day. While this fragrance is rich, it's doesn't come across as heavy. I could see myself wearing it year-round.

LEZ 7
LEZ 7

Reminds me of diesel loverdose.

nowheregal
nowheregal

i think this can be worn by men as well. when i first tried it, it reminded "captain black"-the cigar that smells chocolate. and when i see the notes i figured it was coffee and vanilla what reminded captain black. i couldn't take my nose off my wrist, but didn't want to buy it for myself either. i thought i would like to smell it on a man rather than me.

juanma
juanma

Muy intensa y dulce, pero a mi me agrada, especialmente para el invierno. Aunque sea de mujer yo la usaria igualmente. Recomendable.

summerpearl
summerpearl

I am not a huge fan of vanilla scents but this EdT I love! It's soft and spicy. And unfortunately it's a bit soapy on my skin (even my mum said so...). But it doesn't smell soapy always :o

I love this scent. It's perfect for fall and winter days.

3bashi
3bashi

I bought this one , it's cool <3

lisa.m.kasper
lisa.m.kasper

Jeez... WHERE IS THIS STUFF??? Would love to buy/try/sniff... was released in 2011... so... was it a limited release like, in one store on the entire planet????

Aysu
Aysu

Surprisingly beautiful.. I dislike Amor Amor as I find it very ordinary. But this one is a perfect flanker, still fruity but vanilla & coffee note warms it up very well and makes it an easy to wear, comfort scent. Makes me feel happy too :-)
P.S. I agree about the perfect sillage & staying power

RoRoSe
RoRoSe

It's a Young coffee scent if we compared it with the other coffee scents ..
The best out of (Amor Amor)collection for me, I loved it & adored the whole idea of the advertisement including the amazing bottle ..

I Think as an EDT the lasting power & sillage are EXCELLENT..

elisa.fuentes briones
elisa.fuentes briones

SWEET , INTENSE , ADDICTIVE.SO SEXY..........
I WISH IT WERE LONG LASTING. BETTER THAN THE ORIGINAL AMOR AMOR
A MOOD LIFTER

ev4eto
ev4eto

I just got this one!On my skin it smells like YSL Cinema!I love it!

Trvevil
Trvevil

Dark, fruited up vanilla floral with a hint of coffee. At start I wanted to say how generic floral frooted mess it is, but suddenly changed my mind. Its top isn't quite original,nor is the heart. But dry down is nice. That hint of coffee adds an interesting egde to this and it's rather enjoyable.If you liked Black XS for women then this is on the same street. I hate Amor Amor and can't bear tentations version on skin, but this one is little nice one - I like the 'dark' bottle. If I'd get it as a gift I wouldn't shoot the person.

skylar
skylar

I don't find it that similar to the original amor amor, but I've only tested it once. Very nice citrus scent with vanilla, it's more sophisticated than the original.
It's not interesting enough for me to buy it, but it will definitely have some fans out there, it's hard to dislike it.

antonpan
antonpan

Forbidden Kiss is an intense version of Amor Amor, but unlike last year's Absolu this one has less common with the regular fragrance. I feel a big amount of berries and a musky vanilla dry down. That's why the scent sounds natural and sophisticated. The best Amor Amor flanker indeed.

delphine67
delphine67

After testing this one I liked the opening of it. sweet and a bid coffee vanilla like. But the dry down got a bit plasticy artificial. Like cheaps scents can smell like. a no no for me

LadyNatalie

Finally tested this one, it does first smells like original Amor Amor, which i love, but in the drydown, is powdery and sweet, on the vanilla side, i smell some coffe, i like sweet scents, and this one of the sweetest perfumes ive tried, i like it, i think it suits me, is for a younger audience, i dont know which one i should get, if this or the original Amor Amor... i like them both!

lilou
lilou

It's a lovely EDT. It's fruity and a little bit spicy and I think that's why I like it. The mix pepper and vanilla is pretty accomplished. I would say it's better for young girls or young women : it's not so deep, not so dark, not so sensual, as I thought.
(I just can't help thinking about Twilight because of the writing style of the perfume name Forbidden Kiss, it suits to the perfume idea)

This sounded so interesting and the notes are notes I like, but all I got from testing was the very sweet Amor Amor scent. No coffee, no vanilla, no frangipani....

PS: I re-tested it on my skin and coffee comes out very shortly in the heart note. It flies away and then it's all Amor Amor again.

cedriceccentric
cedriceccentric

If Amor Amor Tentations (in purple bottle) was totally different and the only Amor Amor that I like. This new Forbidden Kiss has the shares the signature of the original Amor Amor. The same fruity opening and the same musk base but with more vanilla. Only the heart is different: an Alien-like ambery jasmine with a touch of bitter, slightly green coffee that disappears quickly into the vanilla. The overall impression is warmer. It's not an oriental as Cacharel communicated, but rather a fruity-vanilla. It's sort of a Amor Amor Night if you like.

Amor Amor lovers, Forbidden Kiss is for you... as for me, I will (again) stay as far from you as possible ;-)

Cacharel will always stay dear to my heart though. When I was 14/15 years old Anaïs Anaïs and Loulou were the perfumes that started my collection.

LadyNatalie

I can't wait to smell this!! I'm so excited, i like Amor Amor, in its original form, and reviewers have said that smells like Hypnotic Poison Sensuelle, my favorite vanilla elixir!

LaPetite
LaPetite

At last i have been able to smell this one ! Ok ok , again one Amor amor flanker ><
At first snif the connection with the original amor amor is obvious , BUT after a dozen of minutes, it develops its own personality , the coffee and frangipani notes show up . It's slighlty masculine .
I think it's a dark Amor amor , i like it more than the original , it's really a fall/winter scent

Amor Amor Forbidden Kiss by Cacharel 4.05 out of 5 based on 305 ratings and 57 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Cacharel Amor Amor Forbidden Kiss fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Cacharel Amor Amor Forbidden Kiss, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Amor Amor Forbidden Kiss by Cacharel. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Amor Amor Forbidden Kiss by Cacharel represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.