Designers » C » Floral Fruity « Groups

Amor Amor Summer 2011 Cacharel for women

Amor Amor Summer 2011 Cacharel for women
dislike

Amor Amor Summer 2011 Cacharel for women Pictures

Another limited edition of Cacharel’s famous Amor Amor perfume from 2003 is announced as a refreshment for summer 2011. This fragrance is refreshingly fruity and attractive and exciting like a summer adventure.

The composition opens with all the freshness that blood orange can provide, followed by sweet and watery notes of red pomegranate located in the heart. The base is exotic and warm thanks to osmanthus flower and sensual amber.

The bottle, designed like all the Amor Amor editions, is colored in shades of pink and red-orange pomegranate nuances. Cacharel Amor Amor Summer 2011 is available as a limited edition in bottles of 50 ml of Eau De Toilette concentration.

Blood Orange

Pomegranate

Osmanthus Amber

Amor Amor Summer 2012
Amor Amor Delight

Amor Amor Summer 2011 Fragrance Reviews

Maggie_Everk123
Maggie_Everk123

Deliciously sweet smelling. This is really one of the perfect fragrances for summer! It is fruity, sweet, and fresh smelling!

Morgane08
Morgane08

I love the original Amor Amor...but only on others. On my skin it smells a bit masculine it seems.

So I was delighted when I was given this one. You do smell the original, but the citrus is very strong which makes it my new summer favorite. This will replace the BBW Mango Mandarin that was recently discontinued.

Dora13
Dora13

warm and strong. almost perfect in the top and middle notes, but at the end turns awfully bitter and dusty. the base notes killed it for me.

Katrusya31
Katrusya31

so fresh and so frutty, lovable perfume

pinkfly
pinkfly

perfect summer smell.. fresh and fruity..

Blimunda
Blimunda

I like almost all summer versions of Amor Amor and this one is not an exception.

It smells fresh, clean and very freeze, it also reminded me of the smell of the "Ariel". Interesting and energetic fragrance, great for summer!

LaPetite
LaPetite

A fresher , more fruity version of Amor Amor , very nice , but seriously do we need one more Amor Amor flanker ?
EDIT : I tried it on my skin at the perfume store , and on me it tends to turn very peppery ! If you're not a fan of this note , don't have this scent !

Norgirl
Norgirl

Fresh fresh fresh . there is not much more to say . fruty and a bit boring to me . i guess my mood wants a differant thing this days . i normaly jump high for this kinds off perfumes .

Very nice actualy ,but a bit boring

ritacatita
ritacatita

Delicious. A reliable and faith version of original Amor Amor, but fresher, for the summer.
So, so good…

Amor Amor Summer 2011 by Cacharel 3.59 out of 5 based on 58 ratings and 9 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Cacharel Amor Amor Summer 2011 fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Cacharel Amor Amor Summer 2011, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Amor Amor Summer 2011 by Cacharel. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Amor Amor Summer 2011 by Cacharel represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Cacharel Amor Amor Nina Ricci Nina Cacharel Amor Amor Summer 2012 Givenchy Very Irresistible Givenchy L’Intense Paco Rabanne Lady Million Calvin Klein Forbidden Euphoria Cacharel Amor Amor Tentation Thierry Mugler Angel Eau de Toilette Cacharel Amor Amor Delight Givenchy Ange Ou Demon Le Secret Prada L`Eau Ambree Thierry Mugler Alien Eau de Toilette Thierry Mugler Innocent Donna Karan DKNY Be Delicious Chanel Coco Mademoiselle Eau de toilette Givenchy Hot Couture Paco Rabanne Black XS for Her Givenchy Ange ou Demon Le Secret Elixir Prada Infusion d'Iris Givenchy Play For Her