Designers » C » Floral Fruity « Groups

Amor Amor Summer 2012 Cacharel for women

Amor Amor Summer 2012 Cacharel for women
dislike

Amor Amor Summer 2012 Cacharel for women Pictures

For the summer of 2012, Cacharel prepared a refreshingly limited edition of the Amor Amor perfume - Amor Amor Summer. The new summer fragrance is dedicated to the shades of sun and its serenity, so the package is decorated with warm yellow, red and orange colors.

The composition begins with fruity accords of pineapple, grapefruit and pomegranate syrup. The core of the perfume captures floral notes of rose, orange blossom and frangipani. The base is woody and warm and contains patchouli, cedar, sandalwood and amber.

The fragrance is available as 50 ml Eau de Toilette.

Grapefruit Pineapple Pomegranate

Amor Amor Summer 2012 Fragrance Reviews

scastrocordeiro
scastrocordeiro

Love this fragrance!
It's like when you are under the sun in fields, or at the beach... it's very fresh, but also strong. One of may favs.

Saneko
Saneko

Smells like tangerines really citrus fresh and amazing is not overpowering and a must for summer the summer in the name of this perfume is really accurate because is summer all the way. Amor amor is not my taste but these one is love at first sniff

djuzz.becuzz
djuzz.becuzz

Lovely citrussy freshness!!!
I love this kind of freshness a lot! Perfect for spring and summer days!
It's very uplifting, sparkling and clean smelling.
Lasts about 4 hours on my skin with soft sillage, which is not bad at all for this category imo.
Very nice! Too bad it's a limited edition, but very happy I got this in a swap!
♥♥♥♥

Blimunda
Blimunda

To me, it smells more of oranges than grapefruit. Tart orange peel and fresh, yummy pulp, this is so naturally smelling squeezed orange juice followed by tickling patcholi and a couple of pineapple drops.

Great for summer, but the lasting power is disappointing as it does not stays on skin for more than hour or two. If you don't mind respraying it every since in a while, go for it, it's really refreshing and uplifting.

Lettukestit
Lettukestit

So, got this today and I have to say it smells quite masculine to me. At first it smells nice, fruity and tangy, but then it dries down to patchouli, patchouli and more patchouli, which unfortunately gives me a raging headache. Reminds me of the CK One summer editions, which don't agree with me at all either. Longevity is good!

komomo
komomo

i love it! so fresh at first time and smell like yummy fruit lol.
it's not too citrus or too sweet that i like, light but attach on my skin very well.
it suits for the name Summer. ^^

passionata20
passionata20

tried this one today and really really like it! It is sooooo yummy, so fresh, fizzy sparkling. Like a "PEZ" candy (you know those fruity candy pastiles). Like a "Fanta" in a fragrance concentration (not literally, but just an association). Nice sillage and normal lasting power (several hours). Will definitly add this one to my collection a bit later. I don´t mind to wear this really playful fragrance this summer. This would be my substitute for summer Escada this year, since Escada has no good seasonal fragrance this year. One of the best pineapple presentation in a fragrance i have ever smelled.

UPDATE: By the way it is almost the complete copy of AMOR AMOR previous year edition which is still available on discount in my country so i could smell both of them and compare. This year just more sour that the previous one, but the difference is minimal. And the colour of the bottle suits the frgrance much better than the rose one.

Amor Amor Summer 2012 by Cacharel 3.69 out of 5 based on 82 ratings and 7 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Cacharel Amor Amor Summer 2012 fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Cacharel Amor Amor Summer 2012, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Amor Amor Summer 2012 by Cacharel. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Amor Amor Summer 2012 by Cacharel represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Lancome La Vie Est Belle Lancome O d`Azur Dolce&Gabbana Dolce&Gabbana Pour Femme Valentino Valentina Lancome Tresor Midnight Rose Cacharel Amor Amor Cacharel Amor Amor Delight Donna Karan DKNY Sweet Delicious Creamy Meringue Bvlgari Omnia Coral Cacharel Amor Amor Summer 2011 Giorgio Armani Acqua di Gioia Kenzo Kenzo Amour Christian Dior Hypnotic Poison Eau Sensuelle Narciso Rodriguez Narciso Rodriguez For Her Escada Cherry in the Air Thierry Mugler The Taste of Fragrance Angel Nina Ricci Nina Guerlain My Insolence Lancome Miracle Van Cleef & Arpels Feerie