Designers » C » Floral Fruity « Groups

Amor Amor Sunshine Cacharel for women

Amor Amor Sunshine Cacharel for women
dislike

Amor Amor Sunshine Cacharel for women Pictures Amor Amor Sunshine Cacharel for women Pictures Amor Amor Sunshine Cacharel for women Pictures

Cacharel has prepared a fine recipe of the summer cocktail under the name of Amor Amor Sunshine.
The cocktail for Her includes the juicy fresh begining of apricot, pink greipfruit, mandarine and bergamot; after the delicious fruity notes the exotic heart opens with orchid, Tahitian Tiare and peony; the gourmand base is a sweet mix of vanilla and musks.
The bottle is bright green like green grass. This is a limited edition for the summer 2007.

Apricot Pink Grapefruit Bergamot Tangerine

Peony Cyclamen Frangipani Tahitian Tiare Flower Orchid

Sandalwood Musk Vanilla

Amor Amor Sunshine Fragrance Reviews

Singabera
Singabera

Its not a complicated smart perfume for sure.
Its fun, light, fruity, hint of vanilla perfume. I do also feel coconut here btw)
Its good for vacation, beach parties, long walk in a city parks...
And it reminds me Iceberg Fluid.

Nadia Beatriz
Nadia Beatriz

Amor amor sunshine it´s a lovely fragrance,the bottle it´s so sweet,I really love it.. It starts with abricot,and the mandarin it´s sweet,it´s not just good for summer,but also in spring.. I can also detect the musk,and the orchid,I got this in a swapp,and I didn´t know this fragrance at all, I just accepted this because of the cute bottle,and because it was a limited edition.. (I am quite addict on discontinued and limited editions) I was thinking this would be all about citrus like many summer fragrances,but now,this is way much better than I thought.. It has a good longetivity,and a pretty good sillage,but sadly I would like more!!I don´t know if it´s just me,or my nose,I took it for my work for a colegue try it,and I sprayed a bit in her arm,and as we were working,I was always smelling this amor amor,I wish it would be the same when I wear,perhaps it is,I just can´t detect myself,usually if I don´t get a compliment when I wear I just think the fragrance isn´t worth of buy!! But sometimes I ask if I smell good,and they say I do,they just don´t have patience to tell me that everyday :)

anghel s.loredana
anghel s.loredana

Where can i find this perfume ??? i know it was a limited edition , but is there any chance to find it on the market again ????

melia
melia

I love this fragrance, I bought it like 3 years ago and I'm sad it is a limited edition. I don't like amor amor sunrise, which is still on the market; this one is much softer. I think the frangipani/tiare combination with citrusses really attracts me. The staying power isn't thát amazing though, it is a very light summer fragrance... So not worth hunting after I suppose, even though my bottle is almost emty. I will go for Jil Sander Sun Delight as my new light fruity-floral summer fragrance.

Toom_Snoopy
Toom_Snoopy

I smell coconut,but there's not coconut notes. The scent reminds me of cold ice cream. I think it's not citrusy and not fresh. There are many fruity fragrances better than this.

simonica
simonica

The top notes have a very sharp infusion of bergamot that becomes instantly sweet with apricots and then it goes fast into the mid-notes with water flowers and peony, mostly.

This perfume is like a fruits and flower basket in the summer heat.

The bottle looks cool and the sprayer is a bit uncomfortable to use (like in all Amor Amor versions).

If you want to feel like a girly girl this perfume is definately the one for you.

Moszatka
Moszatka

Very special fragrance, long lasting and delicious. I can smell some coconut in it, but maybe there isn't coconut among the notes. I like it, but not on summertime, perfect for autumn.

mlinde
mlinde

Amor Amor sunshine was introduced (at least in Sweden) in spring 2008. It is quite different from the original Amor Amor, both lighter and a bit sweeter. To me it actually smells a bit of coconut at first. There are flowers there but less fruit than I had expected. The drydown is slightly powdery on my skin and still with a hint of coconut ( it is probably the vanilla). Alltogether, it is a fun and sweet scent, a lot of exotic summer but it can work in autumn too due to its warmth.

ydee
ydee

This one is a bit lighther to me as the original.
Top more citrus, fresh, still warm and I do smell a bit cinnamon, but do not see it in the notes.
The middle is less heady, but still a warm, sensual flower mix. Hard to describe wich flower most.
I choose this on colder days, so not on hot summer days as you would do toward it's name.

guest_goldi
guest_goldi

Can someone explain what it smells like, from personal experience though?

The original smelled like UmBungo orange squash to me, way too waxy and heady for my body chemistry, but interested to know what this one is like.

Amor Amor Sunshine by Cacharel 3.63 out of 5 based on 70 ratings and 10 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Cacharel Amor Amor Sunshine fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Cacharel Amor Amor Sunshine, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Amor Amor Sunshine by Cacharel. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Amor Amor Sunshine by Cacharel represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.