Designers » C » Oriental Floral « Groups

Amor Amor Tentation Cacharel for women

Amor Amor Tentation Cacharel for women
dislike

Amor Amor Tentation Cacharel for women Videos
Amor Amor Tentation Cacharel for women Pictures Amor Amor Tentation Cacharel for women Pictures Amor Amor Tentation Cacharel for women Pictures Amor Amor Tentation Cacharel for women Pictures

Cacharel presents their new edition of the perfume Amor Amor in a veil of magic; its violet, lonesome and seductive successor named Amor Amor Tentation.

In fire of desires and passions, its new notes will awaken all hidden senses. The perfume is constructed as an oriental floral one and it will wrap your aura with aromas of fresh mandarin with notes of ivy, sensual, pure and sweet jasmine flower, elegant tiara and accords of sunny heat.

It was announced as a scandalous fragrance which will bring you into the center of attention, with a wish to seduce you like no other.

The perfume Amor Amor Tentation is available in a recognizable bottle of Amor Amor editions, but this time in purple nuances. It arrives as 30, 50 and 100ml EDT.

The perfume arrives on the market from August 2008. The nose behind this fragrance is Honorine Blanc.

Mandarin Orange Ivy

Jasmine Tiare Flower

Virginia Cedar Vanille Spices

Amor Amor Tentation Fragrance Reviews

Odelia
Odelia

I don't get it were are the berries:))) I keep smelling a white floral with a hint of vanilla (Dior Addict type of vanilla) full of smoked dark berries!!!Anyways, lovely fragrance, very different...but a mood fragrance, definitely not a signature type of perfume

Whiteclimax
Whiteclimax

This is a spicy oriental fragrance. I can feel the jasmin and spices notes. Also the vanilla gives it a sweet touch.
I do not know why, but this kind of perfume suits better on a woman than a girl.

CozyCat
CozyCat

A couple years ago I tried this fragrance at a duty-free store at the airport just before boarding a plane for a 12 hour flight. When I arrived at my destination, the scent was still lingering on my arm! I regretted not buying it since.

Firstly, it is clearly a sister of the original Amor Amor, they do resemble each other, but this version is spicier and darker (I remember feeling like I smell cinnamon in it, with dark fruits like blueberry, and also creamy gardenias). It's sexier, darker and more mature...but still passionate, feminine and joyful on the inside like the original. Just imagine the original Amor Amor with dark fruits and cinnamon added, maybe just a hint of smokiness, and the tropical floral notes dialed up a tad. I found the drydown most pleasant, when the tart dark fruits have mostly faded and a warm, balmy cinnamon-vanilla emerges mixed with original Amor Amor's distinctive drydown.

I strongly disagree that it smells anything like DKNY Delicious Nights, that one is much darker and mysterious in comparison, a 'bad to the bone' wild chick...this one is more passionate, exuberant, youthful and more playfully seductive than an outright 'femme fatale', it's simply good old sweetheart Amor Amor with a dark and spicy twist. Perfect for 20-somethings going out and about, having fun...might not be complex enough for the 30+ crowd. Not sophisticated or refined in the least, but it's fun, warm, sensuous and loveable.

Sxaninha
Sxaninha

I got it when I was a teenager.. Maybe that time it was a bit heavy for me, but I loved it so much, like I do nowadays. I came across this precious because one of my best friend had the original AMOR AMOR.. And I tested this and fell imediately in love! It's a deep floral-spicy kinda scent. Prior I only used it at night but now I can use it at daytime too in colder days. It makes me feel comfortly and warm. My boyfriend loves this perfume, everytime I use it he comments it and says he has a flashback of the time he met me!

ViciousDelicious
ViciousDelicious

This perfume smells like wine and glamour. I actually like the whole "excess" atmosphere it gives, but it can be a little too strong for some people. Some of my friends actually got dizzy whenever I wore it.

MMC
MMC

Não gosto desse,tem algo que me sufoca muito parecido com velvet hour Kate moss que é forte e da nausea.Fixação é boa ,lavei muito meu braço para tirar.Melhor sentir antes de comprar.

mariana7945

its sweet but its not suffocating, and i think its a little oriental

mariana7945

i absolutely love and adore this perfume, its one of my favourites.

the first time I smelt it,I could swear there are some raspberry or blackberry there.I even thought it smells like pommegranate. but I see none of the guessed notes here.ok,this can be ivy.whatever it is,it's very fruity, but deep at the same time.
the dry down becomes similar to Jasmin Noir and I guess it's because of the white floral accord which is mixed the same way,making tentation a dark perfume.
I have original amor amor and I can say they have nothing in common,but both are very nice.I wish this one was as long lasting as the original perfume.it hardly stays for 1 hour on me.
if you ignore the poor long lasting,it's a very lovely perfume.a modern oriental floral perfume with dept and joy.

Avoria
Avoria

This wonderful perfume, oh - I can't find words to describe its smell. But I know that I love it and that it fulfills me, though it is not very long lasting, I can't sense it after half an hour but off course you don't sense your own smell as much as others do but this perfume is so lovely that I would love for it to be heavier and longer lasting.
I only use it before bedtime so I can get the maximum smelling-time out of it and also my bf can enjoy it to.

xclairabellax
xclairabellax

Fran Fran - EDP is stronger, longer lasting and usually slightly more expensive than EDT.

Some fragrances smell completely different in EDT form. for example CK Euphoria,Chanel chance, J`adore and Miss dior.

Maggie_Everk123
Maggie_Everk123

Answering "FranFran"'s question from above:

A Eau de Toilette - this is more concentrated and most popular type. It lasts up to 2-3 hours.

Eau de Parfum - this is the second most concentrated type of fragrance that lasts up to 6 hours.

The difference of the two you bought is the actual strength of the item itself.

FranFran

Now I'm really convinced this smells like black Xs(male). On wednesday I asked my friend if he was wearing amor amor tentation and guess what he said? "Nope. Black Xs"! I was so shocked. And its not just me, because two people also added black Xs as "yes", without me adding it, I just mentioned it in my review. Wonder why its gone? Is people in denial or what? It smells exactly like black Xs, just more balmy. Go test it properly before voting and see, trust me.

polkadotcat
polkadotcat

I'm not very impressed by this perfume. I was crazy for the original version, and while reading reviews found out this one has been more complicated and supposed to be the very best among other Cacharel's. Reviewers have definitely a rich imagination: most say it reminds of night, moon, gothic castles, ghosts, witches and even a queen hiding in the walls of her dark castle. I hardly lost my mind without testing- actually, I had no chance to test. Being a limited edition, Tentation has been sold out almost everywhere. I had to search through small shops wondering if there are some left. I was lucky to find it, small bottle in a worn box. Bought it. I was going to be freaked out, that was really my great expectation. So... I can't say I'm disappointed, but really nothing special. I happened to have much more mysterious and unusual perfume. Here I feel some apples, grapes and tobacco. Where is a queen? Where are ghosts? That's not a castle. Just ordinary countryhouse if to use buildings for comparing)) Seems like having a cigarette in a fruity garden and nothing more. I'm so glad I didn't spend much money and bought a small bottle which I wouldn't get bored of.

FranFran

Good thing I waited, I wore this more and it changed a lot! It starts off with the usual qualities I have mentioned in my previous review, but it changes overtime into everything I wanted it to be and more! After a while it develops this gummy, chewy quality, and I instead of vanilla I smell a lot of balmy amber. The spicy and citrus starts to smoothe out and mingle into each other so much so that you don't know which of the two you are smelling. The jasmine here however, is very perculiar. I noticed jasmine can either smell grape-y(Alien, Radiance etc) /or/ smell classy, radiant and expensive(the shiny quality in dior pure poison and britney spears curious). But here, it smells like a little of /both/, and the touch of tiare flower with the jasmine gives it a bit of a shampoo feel the previous reviewer mentioned. Overall it smells like a chewy, gummy, balmy and smooth spiced grape bubblegum. I would appreciate it much more if it was heavier and had better longevity though, I feel its more of a fall fragrance for day time wear. I have received compliments already and was even asked if I'm wearing Black Xs(the disgusting male one) but they smell nothing alike. And, my bottle leaks if it is tilted on the side D: but, its all minor things and well worth it for the price. 10/10!

FranFran

I purchased this because of recommendations made to me by a few people, (thank you everyone, especially 6402:) ) and so far, I'm very impressed. I'll be posting a detailed review soon because I don't usually get all the elements hidden in the fragrance the first day I wear it but so far, I get a citrus, spiced tiare flower coated in wet ivy with underlying tones of grape(ala jasmine) with no sweetness, woodiness or vanilla in sight. But then again, I only used half a spray by my elbow so I can't smell it properly and comment on the sillage just yet:) PS: mine is an EDP not EDT, are there any differences? Thanks in advance!

emi

@Mollydelovely Why would you say it is discontinued? I don't really think it is...
It's still on the Cacharel website along with AA Absolu and AA Forbidden Kiss

crazysuzy
crazysuzy

I like this perfume for winter night-outs, but I use it like 1-2 times a month.
I expected something spicyer, and more original. It's an OK perfume, but a bit too sweet for my taste actually.
Oh, and I absolutely hate the bottle. Well, not the bottle, but the top. I like to carry my perfumes around, but it would just spray over my bag if I would use the original top.

Mollydelovely
Mollydelovely

Why must I fall in love with discontinued perfumes!?
I never got a chance to smell Tentation when it first came out so many thanks to fragratica member busik for sending me a mini sample :)
Now I'm addicted and need to purchase more of this sublime and sophisticated scent.
A lovely, warm fragrance with a slight edge. One of my favorite orientals.

fdmc
fdmc

Mysterious, dark and very sensual, ideal for night.
For me this is the best version of all perfumes Amor Amor. Much better than the orginal.
Longelasting very strong and sillage fantastic.
I recommend this for irresistible women.
A REAL TENTATION....

Necabel
Necabel

Es un perfume muy sensual y llamativo, ideal para la noche. Ideal para pasar una velada especial.Tiene bastante durabilidad y tiene un punto fuerte. Me ha sorprendido gratamente.

***

It's a very sensual and appealing fragrance, ideal for the night. Ideal for an evening especial.Tiene quite durable and has a strong point. I was pleasantly surprised.

daredevil
daredevil

Mysterious kinda dark and wild for me but still attractive and irresistably sensual for a woman who knows what she wants and gets it with the most impressive way!

busik
busik

Nice, girly! Not unlike any other Amor. Loop is provided for 4-5 hours. Outdoor sounds better plays. Fruit and berry plant. Something in common with Tresor Midnight Rose.

pum.ohse
pum.ohse

Don't last long but nice. The beginning reminds me the original Amor Amor.

Light and sour and a little bit sweet fruity floral fragrance.

The mandarin and ivy notes bring sourness to this fragrance, but it's pleasant enough sourness, so I even like it. The floral notes are also noticeable, but they smell rather tender than overpowering, besides the tiare note brings some warmness to this fragrance. The vanilla makes this fragrance sweet, but this sweetness is far from being too sweet.

I like this fragrance. It's nice and even a little bit exotic!:)

sofy_584
sofy_584

when I smell it, I think in gums with grape flavor. It's fresh and sweet at the same time. Smell a little bit like a grapefruit, too . I love it.

dsotm1102
dsotm1102

When I smell the original amor amor on a woman I have thoughts of a romantic escapade. Tentation has the same inviting attractiveness to it. This one grabbed me as a bit boozy with a dessert wine note like Port Wine.

miZZpuRRfect
miZZpuRRfect

you can still find it in many internet-stores. just for those who are craving for this.

nowheregal
nowheregal

i'm so in love with this EDP. people love it when i wear it. it's sad not to see it on Cacharel's internet page ;(

jellybeantree
jellybeantree

This one seems to be discontinued, it is no longer on the Cacharel website. If it is discontinued , it's too bad, I really liked it but never bought it.

Gekons
Gekons

Very intense with a sour and very dark sweet note.Gives me headache.

melinamelp
melinamelp

it has seductive and sensual moods, without being spicy or hot.

xinyi
xinyi

very very musky on me....

Manya3
Manya3

A pleasant warm floral that is too soft to be exactly a floriental to my nose.
I really like the subdued woodsy notes, and the cedar is barely noticeable, but just enough to give it a little kick and keep the scent clean.
The vanilla makes it sweet, but it's not foody or gourmand, there's just the right amount of everything for a well balanced feminine scent.
There is a very recognisable Cacharel signature softness about it that I like too.
Perfect for summer nights!

It's a nice female scent, tender sweet and a bit sour, but nothing for me :)

I love this. It's a bit fruity and sweet at first, but dries down to something warm and sexy. This is way better than the original Amor Amor. Just beautiful.

jessigirl
jessigirl

So delicious! I love this perfume it's very sensual and musky on my skin. Gorgeous!

emi

I'v fallen in love with this fragrance couple of years ago. Although I can't smell any of the given notes, I think this is very well done scent and much much better than the original Amor Amor(which I really detest), the one in the red bottle.

At the beginning I detect forest fruits: blackberries and maybe blueberries with a hint of some green notes. There is also present some note of camphor or maybe wet soil which I love very much. There are days when I can smell that note of wet soil for a long hours. And that are the days when I like to wear this fragrance the most. But some times the vanilla comes out and then I'm not so pleased anymore.

However the scent is mysterious and cozy. I get a lot of compliments when I wear it, mostly from men but also from couple of women.

It is quite long lasting and powerful. Although I stop to detect it after few hours I still get some nice comments some hours later.

Some people say this frag is similar to Euphoria by CK. All I can say is that they come from the same family but aren't even brothers.

I really recommend.

Matin
Matin

like walking in gardens forgotten, really ivy, Tiare flower and a hint of tangerine. The result is not too bright, it smells good but gives me much more at this time.

skylar
skylar

I don't smell any mandarin in this, I do smell a lot of forest fruit though, blackberries and blackcurrants. To me this fragrance is much more interesting and complex that the original amor amor, anyway as someone already mentioned it has a sour and cold note that I don't really like. At some point it also smells like camphor or some medicine... I'm not crazy about it, but it's not that bad overall, I use it from time to time.

c3c
c3c

Well I absolutely adore the opening notes which scream berries (maybe the combination of mandarin and jasmine creates this but it doesn't smell like either of these), the drydown is a bit disappointing. The berry quality becomes a hint and a musky quality becomes much stronger. I wonder if the notes listed are correct? Either way it's similar in style to Donna Karan Delicious Night, but more wearable for me.
I really wish the opening notes remained strong throughout. There don't appear to be "middle notes."
Update ~ Long story short, in the end the musky side got to me and I took it off my mental want list.

Lydiamarine
Lydiamarine

I tried this today and I could swear that it contains a blackcurrant note. It smells more fruity and little bit sugary than fruity oriental to me, smelled like jam on my skin.
However the lasting power on my skin was soooo poor, I could hardly smell it even after 15 minutes. Nice fragrance for summer for me, will I buy it? Hmm... I should think about it.

Marisa36
Marisa36

Tried this yesterday and like it a lot. To me it smells like blackcurrant fruit pastels mixed with the original Amor Amor. Also reminds me a bit of Anna Sui? Very very nice but won't be able to wear this to work unfortunately - way too strong. I would also imagine that this would work better for evenings out in cold weather.

By the way, interesting to see this one came out 1 year LATER than Nikita!!!

Puma
Puma

It's much better than Amor Amor. I love its sweet and fruity beginning (the mandarine orange is easily perceptible).
The Amor Amor Tentation's style is similar to CK Euphoria's.

nezzabel
nezzabel

First of all I love the original Amor Amor. I love that sparkly romantic fragrance, so unique as a fragrance to my nose but so popular at the same time.

Second I love Cacharel, is one of my favourite houses... loved Gloria (but never had a chance to own it), love Eden and Amor Amor, like Scarlett, Noa and Anais Anais.

That being said Amor Amor Tentation is not a temptation to me... very strong note of jasmin with a sweat note that really makes me nauseous. I've tryed yesterday on my skin and this just don't suit me. Lasting power is also very poor, specialy for an EDP (the original is an EDT and it lasts so much longer on my skin). As Missk, I'm very dissapointed.

daisyfresh
daisyfresh

came across this perfume the other day, and was happy about it for all the wrong reaons, there's a certain person I know who I'm afriad has become quite infamous for her STRONG perfume odor, and the moment I smelt this I knew this is what she wears...a lvoely perfume it may be (I'm afraid I don't have a very objective nose at this point ^_^ ) but please women, apply with a mediumly light hand, too much of this stuff can be, well rather awful! though as a side note I generally love carcharel, and really like both amor amor and amor amor sunrise :)

While I love Cacharel as a fragrance house, I can't help feeling disappointed by its most recent perfumes.

I loved the original Amor Amor and when I saw the advertisements for this fragrance I hoped for something unique, dark and slightly dusty like Lou Lou or Eden. While this fragrance is nice it is no where near being dark and mysterious. I didn't find this fragrance seducing me like it was supposed to.

The scent is quite light, transparent almost. Amor Amor Tentation opens with the mandarin orange and a note that I believe may be plum. Sure it is rich and fruity, however it certainly isn't unusual.

The ivy, tiare and jasmine notes are hardly strong enough to make any real emphasis and the musk makes its appearance far too early in my opinion. Overall, this fragrance was quite linear, I didn't sense much of a change from the top notes to the drydown.

The only likable quality I found myself enjoying was the slightly smokey and musky drydown, however although the lasting strength is quite good the sillage is fairly poor meaning that I could hardly smell the drydown on my wrist at all, I really had to inhale deeply in order to smell anything.

I totally agree with a previous reviewer (Juliette has a gun). This is a good choice if you like modern not difficult to wear and instant attention catcher without great complexity. It's similar to Amor Amor, only more purple and darker in the juice, but almost like a joke. Nice and cheaper than most pretentious mainstream.

guest_liz
guest_liz

i love this perfume!! i bought it in france when i went on exchange and every time i wear it it reminds e of all of the wonderful experiences i had. Whenever i wear it everyone compliments me on how nice and different it is

LittleLulu248
LittleLulu248

Oh, how I love spicy perfumes =)! This perfume resembles its predecessor, but has more of a kick to it, which is why I like it more.
The only thing I find is that it's lasting power is not as potent as one would like. You may have to reapply after 2 or 3 hours.
It's best suited for nights out :).

solocha

I made a discovery about this perfume. It is chameleonic and most interesting. I love it, and am beginning to think it could be one of my signature perfumes although I don't own it.
On the past two hot days it has developed on me as some people described - sour grapes, berries, all in all, dark fruit was most prominent. Also some musky, almost (feminine) sweaty undertone, which, to me is not unpleasant, but rather fascinating. Those notes it assumed were comparable with Very Irresistible, the same 'vulgar' subtone, as someone described here.
Then today, it has been moist in the air, with rain a few times - and the fragrance was very different. It was floral, it lasted more intensive but for a shorter time. It reminded me of Amani Code, in fact I was suspecting one of my colleagues at work they are wearing something in that line. There was this smooth, vanillated, creamy tone, which made it a bit mediocre.
I personally preferred the sour, musky grape resounding in echoes on me on hot days.

kay_li13
kay_li13

I got a sample of this earlier and I finally tried it today... I smelled... berries like something fruity and watery... and a hint of sweetness... and then, moments later, nothing. It was all gone. :( How disappointing it didn't last long....

allexa27
allexa27

to me it doesnt smells like midnight poison.Midnight smells like Elle Ysl .Tentations is more sweet and warm,i think i like it more then MP.It is more suitable for summer evenings ,bu ti will use it during the day too because i like it very much

P>S It reminds me of CK Euphoria a LOT!

perfumes_addict
perfumes_addict

i think it depends upon each individual's body chemistry. to me it doesn't seem to smell at all like armani code or alien. it smells quite similar to dkny delicious night but only not that special. it's rather more plain and ..."i smelled it before".

Aysu
Aysu

Seems that this perfume feels similar to "something" for everyone... And it's my turn, I found it very similar to Armani Code and Thierry Mugler's Alien.
Nothing special and kind of "I smelled it before" feeling. Strong berry & orange notes with sweet woodsy & insency drydown.

Adriana_87
Adriana_87

I noticed that it is very similair with Midnight Poison by Dior,so if you love midnight poison as much as me,you will probably like this one too.But the drydown is sweeter then Dior so i prefer Dior.

Kama
Kama

In my opinion this perfume is in the same family as Dior Midnight Poison, DK Delicious Night, Avon Treselle Seduction, and Euphoria CK...
All of them have similar strong berry notes, strong notes of patchuli, a bit of incence..
I find them as very sexy perfume, for night out ...

HelloLovely27
HelloLovely27

i really like this perfume but it can be very strong and i have to be in the mood to wear it which doesn't happen often but it is a lovely piece in my perfume collection. x

lillybee
lillybee

Amor Amor Tentation cleverly (but blatantly) blends several great influences such as Lancome's Hypnose or YSL Elle. A relatively affordable, long-lasting modern floriental that's young and fresh yet mellow and warm but isn't really refined, sophisticated or original. To sum up, ideal for the younger crowd who are into real perfumery and have grown out of the cheap smell drugstore colognes. Nice, but just isn't a cut above the rest.

azuriiita
azuriiita

At beginning, the ivy touch in this fragrance its predominant for my nose. Its interesting. Very suitable for casual nights in my opinion; not for mornings or warm days.

On my skin its not long lasting...
I can detect the mandarin (or something fruity), only at drydown... for me, its pure intense ivy with jasmine.

CUPCAKEDOLL
CUPCAKEDOLL

When I was just a little girl I had a Barbie Hawaii wich smells exactly like this!.
Amor Amor Tentation is original, floral and long lasting. I love it!

lucy77
lucy77

this is a lovely scent, i like it very, very much!

XoXoL.o.V.e
XoXoL.o.V.e

I Like it is very sexy and chic,but is not too special,it remind me so many perfumes like delicius night,midnight poison,well thats my opinion.:)

ktv0926
ktv0926

This fragrance is very simple, it smells the same all the way, well maybe the first 5 min it's catching you with something that is so similar to Hypnose, but then it goes away and there's a bit musky sweet kinda blueberry scent left. It's nice, but as somebody already mentioned - it's somewhat boring.

F_A
F_A

So interesting, this fragrance smells of black currant on me from the top notes to the base as if it was linear. Very juicy black currant fragrance:)

Trvevil
Trvevil

I wanted to love this, but it smells on me in a horrible way, like vodka(or liquor) and grapes... ewww... where did that came from? Maybe it's just because the notes are weird on me? And now I know what is that alcoholic scent some women wear, I always wondered.
The purple bottle is so nice, though...
I tried it on paper and it's nicer- Ivy and flowers with orange touch. Maybe I should try it again?

tuky
tuky

Strong, sexy, long lasting. I like it on my girlfriend :)! Does anyone know the melody of the videoclip ?? pls

Juliette has a gun
Juliette has a gun

Another variant on the wonderful fruity structure of Amor Amor. Smells good, got a lot of compliments when I wore it at parties lately. Not worse than many el expensivo perfumes, a bit vulgar, but designed to have fun, because of its catchy notes.

solocha

I think it is slightly underrated perfume for evening wear. It's a kind of oriental, but with a dominant proportion of flowers - they are no simple flowers, but rather those elegant bouquets in big vases. The result is a perfume for a LADY who wants to smell like a goddess. The concord of purple bottle with this type of scent is very appropriate, purple expresses well the glamorous and mysterious side of the fragrance. I would wear it for exclusive, re-carpet-like or one-off occasions like balls, theatre, concerts, etc.

SHERINE
SHERINE

this perfume smell good...oriental aroma for winter season.

Boggi
Boggi

Its a fruity, pretty, teeny scent. Normaly I don't like those types, but something draws me too this one. I think I smell blueberry or black currant. It also got something in it that I find quite mysterious and tempting. I think this one is best for evening wear.

lolita82
lolita82

Really good staying power. Its very feminine, strong and sexy!!! Resembles givenchy veriy irresitable sensual!!!

vertigo
vertigo

reminds me of Presence d'une femme by Mont Blanc although they have no common notes. Too manly on me ...

canela
canela

This was the love at first smell!
I've smelled it and few minutes later i bought it.
The fragrance is warm, sweet and sour because of currants. Great for the colder days.

ydee
ydee

When I smelled this issue at the store today I know I have to have it.
A very tender oriental scent.
Wait a while cause I got a sample decanted by store, than buy in winter.
So will update later.

amanda
amanda

when i smelled it i thought it was a musky scent its not very intensive, i would say it was a bit boring though i like musk notes, but there was nothing that came out, nothing really caught me.

guarana
guarana

I was looking forward to this perfume with great expectations, but I am a bit disappointed - I can feel a slight sour note in it that I don't like. Apart from that, it's a nice feminine scent, maybe better for the colder seasons.

Amor Amor Tentation by Cacharel 3.74 out of 5 based on 355 ratings and 78 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Cacharel Amor Amor Tentation fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Cacharel Amor Amor Tentation, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Amor Amor Tentation by Cacharel. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Amor Amor Tentation by Cacharel represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.