Designers » C » Aromatic Fruity « Groups

Amor Pour Homme Tentation Cacharel for men

Amor Pour Homme Tentation Cacharel for men
dislike

smoky

Amor Pour Homme Tentation is an edition for men presented in August 2008 in a pair with version for women - Amor Tentation. It arrives in a dark red bottle of characteristic shape, with mandarin aromas, and ginger in a top, with a heart of black currant leaves and bud and jasmine. Base notes are enriched with cedar and incense accords. The perfume is available as 40, 75 and 125ml edt.

Mandarin Orange Ginger

Cassis Jasmine

Cedar Incense

Amor Pour Homme Tentation Fragrance Reviews

Dark-X
Dark-X

Discontinued!

It starts as a fruity floral fragrance, a bit sharp for my nose. This sharpness is what most floral fragrances suffer from, but Tentation fades into a sweet, incense base. The base is like a cherry-er YSL M7 base. Wonderful!

MattFerreira13
MattFerreira13

it's amazing!!!

gert1980
gert1980

very nice smell,sillage very low

boulouboulou
boulouboulou

Another commercial attempt that catched my heart. Good !
Sweet, juicy, oriental, very easily wearable. This one surprised me as I hate Amor pour homme. It requires a little to be appreciated but after more than a year I still love it. Intriguing for a so commercial mainstream product. The only problem is : how much time will it still be available ?

Lasting : very good
Lots of women comments

vertigo
vertigo

Not very longlasting.
Sweet, dizzying, rich, but easy forgettable - there are many similar scents better than this.
I think it's for young men going to clubs on spring and summer nights. Girls may like it.

Mariano
Mariano

I just tested this fragance yesterday, I could smell in it the jasmin, the incense and the citrus notes, very nice, a litlle femenine, but it didn’t last long and dissapeared a few hours later. I think I have to test it in a cold day, to get another impression.

Amor Pour Homme Tentation by Cacharel 3.93 out of 5 based on 59 ratings and 6 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Cacharel Amor Pour Homme Tentation fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Cacharel Amor Pour Homme Tentation, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Amor Pour Homme Tentation by Cacharel. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Amor Pour Homme Tentation by Cacharel represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Yves Saint Laurent M7 Giorgio Armani Armani Attitude Lalique Encre Noire Chanel Allure Homme Edition Blanche Paco Rabanne Black XS Guerlain L'Instant de Guerlain pour Homme Eau Extreme Nikos Sculpture pour Homme Carolina Herrera Chic For Men Prada Prada Amber Pour Homme Intense Burberry Burberry Brit for Men Kenzo Kenzo Jungle Homme Narciso Rodriguez Narciso Rodriguez for Him Giorgio Armani Emporio Armani Diamonds for Men Thierry Mugler A*Men Cacharel Nemo Gucci Envy for Men Yves Saint Laurent Opium Pour Homme Givenchy Very Irresistible for men Chanel Allure Homme Sport Eau Extreme Paco Rabanne Ultraviolet