Designers » C » Woody Spicy « Groups

Amor pour Homme Cacharel for men

Amor pour Homme Cacharel for men
dislike

Amor pour Homme Cacharel for men Videos
Amor pour Homme Cacharel for men Pictures Amor pour Homme Cacharel for men Pictures

This delicate masculine fragrance with rose in its heart has been addressed for a man in love. The rose, a tender symbol of power, is arranged with aromatic tea, cardamom and bergamot notes. The masculine and sensual base consists of woody notes of vetiver and rosewood, with a balsamic nuances of Tonka bean and benzoin. The perfume was created by Sophie Labbe i Pierre Wargnye in 2006.

Tea Sicilian Mandarin Bergamot

Spices Rose Cardamom Fern

Tonka Bean Benzoin Vetiver Brazilian Rosewood

Phoenix

Amor pour Homme Fragrance Reviews

Hassan Nasrallah
Hassan Nasrallah

nice spicy perfume , the touch of rose & tea leaves made the softness of the spices , this is a casual perfume light but existing , spicy yet fresh .

toto453
toto453

I like it a bit...too overpowering at start and bad longevity after...and the rose is too strong for me too. And finally the scent is not masculine enough.
Smell good but not for me.

34THN13
34THN13

Cacharel Amor Pour Homme.. This my favorite fragrance. First this scent so different other fragrances. Very good blend in this scent. Tea, Rose and Spicy notes combination amazing.. Smell so clean, spicy (but not disturbing) and attractive. Tea and Rose notes foreground. 2 Hours later comes Spicy notes. When u smell this scent only say : Amazing... I like Tea notes fragrances. If I was making this scent I would use Cinnamon instead of Spicy note.. Than we achieve so good scent ;) I think Amor Pour Homme wearable all seasons. Longevity and Sillage is good. Longevity 5 hours on my skin and 6-8 hours stay on my clothes. I have more compliments for this scent. But one problem.. Cacharel Amor Pour Homme now discontinued :( I'm very sad really really sad because I want use this scent every time. I don't like Cacharel Amor Pour Homme Tentation smell. Amor Pour Homme and Pour Homme Tentation discontinued now and I'm wear Gucci Pour Homme II now. Finally, friends ıf you find Amor Pour Homme try for once. Believe me u like it ;)

Projection: 10/10
Sillage: 7/10

gaz525
gaz525

One word 'AMAZING', it is almost a gourmand fragrance due to its sweet nature but is so fresh. Very good longevity too

ffm03
ffm03

Man this fragrance is sexy as hell, and it lasts good enough on my skin, it's one of my favourites. It is now my signiture scent, I wish it'll be available till I get around 40.

emiana
emiana

I finished a 75ml bottle with my boyfriends..yes for me it could be an unisex fragrance!

tomerits
tomerits

very good scent,warm & soft, nice longevity (5hrs) on my skin,will last longer in cold weather but still is an all season scent.
my rank 4/5.

Migalex
Migalex

It starts very green, when I can smell mostly fern (and I would think it has also got cypress or some other conipherous tree), and later the spices and cardamom come forward, and that is when, to me, it gets more interesting. Then, the spices wear off slowly and the scent gets woodier. Very tipically woody spicy, really.

sameel

well what to say about this fragrance i have used two bottles of it and want to get the third one! its smell addictive! got tons of compliments but the only negative thing is it last only about 2 to 3 hours so keep it in your car spray it when you are going to a party or on a date just before getting out of the car!

Erdnase27
Erdnase27

Good smell, but it doesn't last long. I got many compliments on the scent itself though.

من از 10/8.5 میدم بهش

m_e110

با سلام خیلی عطر شیک و جوون پسندیه خیلی نرم و دوست داشتنی واقعا کار سکسی و در حد 7-8 متری دور برش همرو مجذوب میکنه من نظرم اینه که 4 فصله و در حد 6 ساعت که به نظر من خوبه تو اب هوای کثیف ایران رازی کنندست

sameel

very lovely smell the only negative about this wonderful perfume is that it does not stay long!

ZELJO
ZELJO

terrible, so short, no projection, I really regret having bought that one

Jona16
Jona16

Compré 3 frascos seguidos de este perfume, al final me saturó. Es dulzón, muy similar a LE MALE de JPG, no pude encontrar la rosa que mencionan por ningún lado, pero si vainilla. Tiene buena estela y su duración es la promedio para los perfumes de hoy en día, unas 4 horas. Tiene buen efecto memoria pero cae en el montón de perfumes dulces que han salido últimamente para varones.

perfumeholic88
perfumeholic88

My husband is using 125ml of it. It´s nice frag. Not so strong and unfortunetly not long lasting. The most I smell tea and rose. Good for every occasion.

manosp3
manosp3

a very sexy fragrance!
it used to be my signature scent 4 years ago..

Endymion
Endymion

What a boooring, generic, no character fragrance!

Doesn't deserv the Amor name!!!
With such name it should have been something magical, enchanting, groundbreaking, impressive.
This is nothing, just a smell!

Mushroomfat
Mushroomfat

Amor is a very nice but very average scent.
Don't expect to be blown away, expect to find a very casually versatile scent.
It reminds me alot of one of the Bosses but I don't know which one.
I would be willing to grab a small bottle for $20-$30Au.

I rather like this fragrance, so much so that I'm keen to wear it myself.

When I first sprayed Amor pour Homme it reminded me of my Mother's Italian cooking spices, it had a very herbaceous quality. The more it settled, I could sense the element of freshness and sweet masculinity.

At times this fragrance oozes a clean soapiness which is highlighted by some juicy citrus and rich spices. Although very masculine, I can't help enjoying this fragrance on my skin. It's such an unexpected surprise.

Once this fragrance reaches the drydown, I could smell this absolutely delicious blend of thick resins, smokey woods and exotic spices. I am so very impressed with Cacharel for composing one hell of a male fragrance.

It seems that the female equivalent, Amor Amor has gained much more notoriety than Amor pour Homme, which is a shame because they are both great scents that should be equal. I rarely see this fragrance in the stores, and I only managed to find this fragrance by stealing a sample which had been hidden behind a price list sign.

guest_ajoeroooo
guest_ajoeroooo

I love this perfume!! There is nothing like the smell of it. I get LOTS of compliments from people. The scent is long lasting and really sticks to you all throughout the day. Worth all the money!!

noddoc
noddoc

A very sexy fragrance

Southish
Southish

This is a good one! Very rich scent. It is sweet but with rose in the center of composition it's not like everyone scent and it remain very masculine at same time. I take compliments when i wear it.

fragaga
fragaga

Well, I love it!
My boyfriend has it and the more he wears it the more I like it on him.
Starts of very ambery and salty and then developes to a beautiful unusual note.
Mabe that's because Cahcarel was the first house in history of perfume to use rose as central note in a masculine perfume.
I adore it, it's very young, romantic and sexy.

ahmed ehab
ahmed ehab

absolutley no luz , i find this perfume lovely and very nice , not such a waste of money , there are better but this is also very cool

guest_Alex
guest_Alex

A total waste of money i agree with the bad reviews on this...so bad and so cheap smell ...i want my money back!!!!

DHMO
DHMO

I went through the cologne sales rack, tried several scents and came to like this one best. It's not too flashy or strong, just a nice regular masculine scent. It's pretty long lasting and still smells nice in the evening.
It's nothing special but definitely worth a try if you're looking for a subtle scent that makes you feel good.

dino
dino

I strongly agree that the perfume is boring. I have been using it for a year. It has heavy smell...looking forward to getting rid of it.

barbiot35
barbiot35

I didn't found it special: I used Amor Amor for women and ı just loved it. But pour homme has no originality:( My brother had it and i was prayed then he would use it up fast...

Mariano
Mariano

I haven´t read many positives reviews of this one, IMO it's a original scent, it has a strong smell of tea but in spite of that I can smell the note of rose in it.

Maddyrain
Maddyrain

Amor pour Homme is so boring. It reminds, somehow, Dark Blue by Hugo Boss... both boring...
The model is cute, though.

chocolateguy
chocolateguy

i used to love Cacharel scents because of its unique and wonderful Nemo. But with this Man Amor, Love becomes too boring and cheap, light and similar.

Amor pour Homme by Cacharel 3.52 out of 5 based on 125 ratings and 32 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Cacharel Amor pour Homme fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Cacharel Amor pour Homme, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Amor pour Homme by Cacharel. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Amor pour Homme by Cacharel represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.