Designers » C » Aromatic Spicy « Groups

Amor pour Homme Sunshine Cacharel for men

Amor pour Homme Sunshine Cacharel for men
dislike

Amor pour Homme Sunshine Cacharel for men Pictures Amor pour Homme Sunshine Cacharel for men Pictures

Cacharel prepared a nice recipe of refreshing summer cocktail, named Amor Amor Sunshine. To all the Amor Amor fans, as well as to the curious audience, here is the recipe - Men, here is a cocktail for you: We mix fresh and warm. Ice tea with fragrant basil leaf mix with mandarin juice, adding a little bit of pink pepper to emphasize the aroma, and decorate the glass with a piece of frozen grapefruit. Enjoy while getting to know the fragrance and its base. A must –have rose (because it is Amor Amor after all) found itself in a very masculine company of cardamom and nutmeg. The base is composed of vetiver, rose wood bark and musky notes - Amor Pour Homme Sunshine!

Pink Pepper Mandarin Orange Iced Tea Basil Grapefruit

Nutmeg Rose Hip Rose Brazilian Rosewood Cardamom

Musk Vetiver

Amor pour Homme Sunshine Fragrance Reviews

geeliah
geeliah

how can i get this perfume Amor Pour Homme Sunshine..Tq..:) pls email me at geeliah@yahoo.com.my

aromaminx
aromaminx

i got this for my hubby to splash on during summer o our beach holidays.
i have recently found it in his gym bag......................told me he uses it after his workout.
so neither of us consider it particularly special

guest_Ron
guest_Ron

Lovely, I wear it every day.

vdxl
vdxl

It is true that it is not special, but still has a nice smell which includes a mix of pink grapefruit and rose which I really detect, plus some classical fougere notes which make it timeless and more sophisticated, but still not for teens. I learn to appreciate it, as it is not just another aquatic or ozonic, and the lasting power is quite okay. I did not detect it on my skin, but once I observed that the smell propagated on my clothes, and the next day I had to wear another dose of Amor. I would like to know how different is this edition comparing the classical Amor Homme, if anybody could answer me, I would be grateful.

vertigo
vertigo

nice fragrance, but there is nothing special, characteristic nor exciting about it.
suitable for daily use in spring and summer, discreet enough to wear in the office.

Amor pour Homme Sunshine by Cacharel 3.86 out of 5 based on 14 ratings and 5 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Cacharel Amor pour Homme Sunshine fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Cacharel Amor pour Homme Sunshine, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Amor pour Homme Sunshine by Cacharel. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Amor pour Homme Sunshine by Cacharel represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Versace Dreamer Lancome Hypnôse Homme Mont Blanc Individuel Loewe Loewe 7 Guerlain Guerlain L'Homme L'Eau Boisée Christian Dior Dior Homme Intense Kenzo Kenzo Power Valentino Valentino Uomo Givenchy Xeryus Rouge Yves Saint Laurent M7 Bvlgari Bvlgari Extreme Bvlgari Bvlgari Pour Homme Rochas Rochas Man Burberry Touch for Men Chanel Allure Homme Edition Blanche Clinique Clinique Happy Creed Silver Mountain Water Cacharel Amor pour Homme Estée Lauder Intuition for Men Yves Saint Laurent Body Kouros