Designers » C » Floral « Groups

Anais Anais Eau Legere Cacharel for women

Anais Anais Eau Legere Cacharel for women
dislike

honey
Anais Anais Eau Legere Cacharel for women Pictures Anais Anais Eau Legere Cacharel for women Pictures

This new Anais Anais version includes the familiar notes of lily, jasmine nad orange blossom, but differs from the original version by the intensive honey note, Tahitian Tiare and sensual ylang-ylang, which make a sweet arangement for misterious Chocolate Flower or chocolate scented daisy which has a delicious chocolate fragrance. The perfume was created in 2006.

Ylang-Ylang Tiare Flower Frangipani Lily white honey

Jasmine African Orange flower Honeysuckle

Musk Vanille Chocolate Flower

Anais Anais Eau Legere Fragrance Reviews

Hallo_smiling
Hallo_smiling

i just expecting i could try it !! could somebody tell me where to find it in Germany??
i really curious about this perfum!

glamrose
glamrose

Finally, this fragrance is a wish come true. A fusion of florals and chocolate. Heavenly and yummy!

panthere
panthere

I used to own this one. still have empty bottle. much prefer this to the original.find it warmer and sexier. Think it must be the chocolate flower.Wanting this one badly for summer.Has it been discontinued?.

pipi1
pipi1

it is totaly diferent from the clasic version.very good fragrance!!!@!

I love this Chocolate flower version of Anais Anais!!

minty
minty

very strong very floweral and sour smell, not for me at all.

Very interesting this one! Like a tropical / chococate Anais!
I am getting to know it bit by bit!!:-)

eilismaireg
eilismaireg

Doesn't smell horrible at all and I imagine wanting my daughter to wear it at 15 because it is so prim and sharp! No motherly bosom in this one!

soniamcalear
soniamcalear

A very nice scent but pretty strong. It is a very floral scent.

vertigo
vertigo

This is pure flowers, but it's somewhat warm and exotic in its being so floral.
I think this fragrance could be worn even in colder seasons.
I assume that the orange flower saves it from being intolerably sweet to me.
I also smell something interesting in this scent, something making it a bit 'dry' and 'dusty'. Maybe it's the chocolate flower?
Like a chocolate ash when you grate some bitter chocolate and add it to the whipped cream :)
I hope I am not imagining this note ;)

overall, if you like florals, you will probably like this one.
lasting power is quite ok.

Anais Anais Eau Legere by Cacharel 3.18 out of 5 based on 77 ratings and 10 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Cacharel Anais Anais Eau Legere fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Cacharel Anais Anais Eau Legere, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Anais Anais Eau Legere by Cacharel. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Anais Anais Eau Legere by Cacharel represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Cacharel Anais Anais Dior Poison Tendre John Galliano John Galliano Dior Dolce Vita Givenchy Organza Indecence Givenchy Amarige Yves Saint Laurent Paris Narciso Rodriguez Narciso Rodriguez For Her Guerlain L'Heure Bleue Chloe Chloe Narcisse Dior Dune Pierre Balmain Ambre Gris Thierry Mugler Innocent Dolce&Gabbana D&G Dior Poison Chanel Coco Dolce&Gabbana Sicily David & Victoria Beckham Intimately Beckham Nina Ricci L'Air du Temps Givenchy Hot Couture Collection No.1