Designers » C » Floral « Groups

Anais Anais Flower Edition Cacharel for women
dislike

yellow floral
cacao

Anais Anais Flower Edition by Cacharel is a Floral fragrance for women. Anais Anais Flower Edition was launched in 2007. The fragrance features lily, honeysuckle, orange blossom, ylang-ylang and chocolate flower.

Lily Honeysuckle Orange Blossom Ylang-Ylang Chocolate Flower

Anais Anais Flower Edition Fragrance Reviews

knomrlse
knomrlse

i love it, lots of lilly, jasmine, orange blossons, roses, then after the classic sandalwood...

Sarah Bas Eleazar
Sarah Bas Eleazar

I like to use scents to sleep. In this hour I can feel them as well, evolution, comfort. Anaïs Anaïs Flower Edition is comfortable and gentle. Yes, it is like the famous version mother but is more usable and current. I don´t feel heavy but I feel the flowers beautiful and pleasant part of the perfume, something ideal for use after bathing.

mizsadako
mizsadako

For me I can hardly sense anything different from the original in this Flower Edition. I dare to say they only change the vial hahahaah (that´s pretty indeed, and I like the original bottle too).But I thnk this one have something warmer, but so subtle that can be just imagination.But of course, lots of lilly, jasmine, orange blossons, roses, then after the classic sandalwood... I didn´t perceive not of ylang ylang there ( maybe too subtle). Still good, romantic, wearable, but I think it doesn´t fits me anymore. My friend, a collectionist,bought it for the vial itself, only. I believe it´s an homage for the true lovers of Anais Anais than a new fragrance.

Anais Anais Flower Edition by Cacharel 3.78 out of 5 based on 24 ratings and 3 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Cacharel Anais Anais Flower Edition fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Cacharel Anais Anais Flower Edition, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Anais Anais Flower Edition by Cacharel. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Anais Anais Flower Edition by Cacharel represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Van Cleef & Arpels Feerie Chloe Chloe Eau de Parfum Yves Saint Laurent Paris Paloma Picasso Paloma Picasso Kenzo Kenzo Amour Florale Cacharel LouLou Avon Rare Gold Bvlgari Bvlgari Pour Femme Cacharel Anais Anais Kenzo Flower by Kenzo Essentielle Nina Ricci L'Air du Temps Prada Infusion d'Iris Philosophy Amazing Grace Givenchy Absolutely Irresistible Lancome Poeme Chanel Coco Noir Kenzo Summer by Kenzo Yves Saint Laurent Opium Lolita Lempicka Lolita Lempicka Jessica Simpson Fancy