Designers » C » Floral « Groups

dislike

cacao
yellow floral
bitter

Anais Anais Flower Edition by Cacharel is a Floral fragrance for women. Anais Anais Flower Edition was launched in 2007. The fragrance features lily, honeysuckle, orange blossom, ylang-ylang and chocolate flower.

Lily Honeysuckle Orange Blossom Ylang-Ylang Chocolate Flower

Anais Anais

Anais Anais Flower Edition Fragrance Reviews

ReyMoe
ReyMoe

My grandma gave me this perfume because she cannot wear it
-_- its too floral it smells more like a desodorisant
I really hate it

Guest_knomrlse
Guest_knomrlse

i love it, lots of lilly, jasmine, orange blossons, roses, then after the classic sandalwood...

Sarah Bas Eleazar
Sarah Bas Eleazar

I like to use scents to sleep. In this hour I can feel them as well, evolution, comfort. Anaïs Anaïs Flower Edition is comfortable and gentle. Yes, it is like the famous version mother but is more usable and current. I don´t feel heavy but I feel the flowers beautiful and pleasant part of the perfume, something ideal for use after bathing.

mizsadako
mizsadako

For me I can hardly sense anything different from the original in this Flower Edition. I dare to say they only change the vial hahahaah (that´s pretty indeed, and I like the original bottle too).But I thnk this one have something warmer, but so subtle that can be just imagination.But of course, lots of lilly, jasmine, orange blossons, roses, then after the classic sandalwood... I didn´t perceive not of ylang ylang there ( maybe too subtle). Still good, romantic, wearable, but I think it doesn´t fits me anymore. My friend, a collectionist,bought it for the vial itself, only. I believe it´s an homage for the true lovers of Anais Anais than a new fragrance.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Cacharel Anais Anais Flower Edition fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Cacharel Anais Anais Flower Edition, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Anais Anais Flower Edition by Cacharel. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Anais Anais Flower Edition by Cacharel represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Kenzo Kenzo Amour Florale Lancome Poeme Yves Saint Laurent Opium Kenzo Flower by Kenzo Essentielle Bvlgari Bvlgari Pour Femme Prada Infusion d'Iris Yves Saint Laurent Opium Guerlain L'Heure Bleue Cacharel LouLou Van Cleef & Arpels Feerie Yves Saint Laurent Paris Nina Ricci L'Air du Temps Chloe Chloe Eau de Parfum Intense Cacharel Eden Thierry Mugler Alien Eau Extraordinaire Calvin Klein Beauty Kenzo Summer by Kenzo S.T. Dupont Passenger for Women Calvin Klein Eternity Vera Wang Princess