Designers » C » Floral « Groups

Catch...Me Cacharel for women

Catch...Me Cacharel for women
dislike

almond
Catch...Me Cacharel for women Pictures Catch...Me Cacharel for women Pictures Catch...Me Cacharel for women Pictures Catch...Me Cacharel for women Pictures

Cacharel launches the new fragrance Catch ... Me in September 2012. It is conceived as lively and playful, perfect for summer nights.

The fragrance is coquettish and youthful, rich with zesty citruses, soft flowers and gourmand flavors. It is developed by perfumer Dominique Ropion. The composition opens with sparkling notes of Italian mandarin and petit grain. The heart is dominated by heady orange blossom from Morocco blended with notes of Italian jasmine and laid on the soft base of almond milk, amber and woody notes.

Model of the campaign shot by Jean-Baptiste Mondino is Diana Moldovan. Patrick Veillet signs the bottle design.

Catch Me ... is available as 30, 50 and 80 ml Eau de Parfum.

Italian Mandarin Petitgrain

Just Cavalli

Catch...Me Fragrance Reviews

knotslandinggirl
knotslandinggirl

Made by Dominique Ropion who has made some great perfumes,this one should not be missed.

Petitgrain,white florals,with an amber and woods dry down,it is right up my street.

This is for me lovely in the winter,and those colder months,there is a lovely cosy warmth to this,yet it is a sweet yet playful edge to it,but I think it is a quite grown up scent,as the jasmine combined with that woody element is quite carnal and sexy.

I love the house of Cacharel and own several fragrances,and this along with Eden( which could not be any different!) are my favourites.

If you are looking for a different fragrance this could be yours,I love the woody dry down,it is delicious I can see this slightly gourmandise but the white florals are dominant,that is why I love it,it also has great longevity,more than 6 hours on my dry skin,and the projection is quite strong,when people enter the room they can detect a " wonderful smell" as I have been told.

This is day or night,the casual fragrance but dressy one too,versatility all around.

Catch.....me....for the whimsical dreamers who dare to take risks.......and create magic!

Soofiya
Soofiya

Cacharel is among my favorite houses,so everytime I see a cacharel any where I try it
I'm not a fan of Jasmine dominant scents when they're all about florals but when there's other notes and prevent it from becoming dull and boring,I may like it
Catch me is a nice combination of white florals(jasmine and orange blossom),almond,sweet citruses, and a touch of amber and woods.all mentioned notes are easily detectable but most dominant notes on my skin are jasmine and almond
All in all it's very similar to alien edt (not the original alien) but still,there's differences
Almond is very well pronounced in catch...me.it's not just a light touch of it.if you like catch...me on paper but almond turns to play doh with your skin chemistry,then try alien edt.there's no almond there
Also I find catch...me more heady and intense (ofcourse not as intense as alien edp!)it's also creamier and sweeter... While florals are creamy in catch...me and almond isn't as powdery as usual.it's sort of milky almond.I also feel woody notes are balmy,so the overall combination,turns to be creamy and gourmand-like but there's a touch of citruses and crisp quality of petit green to keep it fresh and stop it from becoming too sweet
Catch...me is a mild weather/spring,fall perfume for me...I don't own it so can't tell about Longevity and sillage,however they both were good in test
It's in my wantlist but I'd buy it if I find it with a good deal.by the way,it's bottle is adorable
If you're looking for a cheaper dupe,try police sinner.they're almost identical(there's no orange blossom in police sinner and it's all about jasmine and almond)
If you'd like gourmand quality of catch...me to be more,try police forbidden.it's like a sweeter,warmer and creamier catch me and vanilla and caramel are added

Adia31
Adia31

I test it today it reminds me at first to Alien and the dry down i smelled LouLou on my skin for me is a reminiscence of two perfumes it doesn´t represent itself. Sorry if i offend another tastes is my humble opinion.

nickhi1984
nickhi1984

I have seen this one in the 'fragrances people also like' category when I've browsed my favourites so often, I had to try it. But I never could. Lucky for me, there was a tiny 30ml on sale and I grabbed it. I get the Alien vibe (first thing I thought was -this is similar to Alien), but this has a sweeter something to it. It's creamier, sweeter and more subtle than Alien. I think, honestly, in many cases I would much prefer this one, simply for that creamy note. It's not 'as sharp' as Alien. Awesome blind buy!

Madrona
Madrona

I see that a lot of people are reminded of Alien, and yes, I can see that. To me there is also something Guerlain about it, for some reason it reminds me of L'Instant Magic. The top and middle notes turn unpleasantly sour on me though, and by the time the base notes show up to the party it is basically a skin scent.

Victoria86
Victoria86

I just tried Alien and Catch me and I agree completely that catch me is like a Alien d´eau, or something like that. Basically a calmed down Alien, if that makes sense. But both are EDP which it kind of assure a good longevity.

First spray I got a grape smell, very sweet but like fake grape scent, like you smell in candies or powder juices, but after 10 minutes I really like it. Its longevity is smaller than Alien (around 4 hours) but its price aswell so I think is a really good option if you want Alien and at the same time dont want to
spend a fortune.

I think for some reason is a really underestimated scent, but it is made by one of the greatest perfumist of all times, Dominique Ropion, who (what a coincidence) created Alien. And classics like pure poison, la vie est belle, very irresistible and etc etc.

I think it definitely worth giving it a try!

Miss X
Miss X

This is such a pleasing perfume!! Although it doesn't seduce at first smell, but it does gradually. Give it time!

I received this as a gift, as my friend knew I was looking for something 'almondy'. At first spray it smelled ok, a little bit soapy, but there was no almond nor anything cozy. I could only notice some jasmine and citrusy flowers; it was fine as an everyday summer scent, but not what I was looking for... until I realised I was stuck on it.

I've been using it last summer and now I perceive notoriously the warm almond, and a hint of vanilla turns it sweet in the right measure. It's a special smell which reminds me to discontinued Gloria, but less gourmand, and it's like a less powdery and fresher Guerlain's Instant Magic as well.

I'll keep wearing it this fall-winter. I don't know why my head connects this smell with the long dusky time that comes, with the orange and yellow forests, celtic rituals and the Halloween night.

sonia.kassambara
sonia.kassambara

I tried this on at a duty-free airport store. I find a lot of perfumes that way, since U.S. stores seem to stock the same thing everywhere. The top notes were kind of like Orangina, "pétillant", sparkling and citrusy, pleasant but not surprising. Then came the jasmin/white flowers in a pleasant but predictable blast. Next the resinous woods and almonds created a luscious toasted marzipan drydown on my skin. It sits very close to the skin and lasted over 4 hours. After some indecision, I bought it. The end of summer into winter and even into early spring is the perfect timing for this fragrance. So cozy. Sweet but not cavity-inducing. That drydown is the hook!

shortandsmiling
shortandsmiling

This smells like my darling grandmother :) Which, by the way, is a compliment, since my granny is a lovely smelling lady.

This really takes my back to my childhood, for obvious reasons. I think it's nice and sophisticated, but still very accessible.

I wouldn't wear it in summer though. More cozy and winter-y, in my opinion.

Kiyana_e
Kiyana_e

It's happy!!! It's suitable for friendly night parties.. If you are a happy girl and laugh alot, it suits you! It's for happy faces:))) jasmin and almond are obvious and it's really a good combination. Not a huge sillage but it lasts alot.. Don't worry, you will not regret even after a blind buy! ;)

MademoiselleMaya
MademoiselleMaya

Nice surprise. A deep, a bit heady scent, not necessarily for young girls. The power of jasmin given a slightly bitter almondy edge, armed in supporting heady orange blossom and laid on a solid base of amber and woods. It has a solar quality when it dries down, and it then sweetens quite a bit. It's distinctive and quite potent, one spray on your hair or the back of your neck is enough in spring, you can unleash it at spring night as well, because its seductive and narcotic even in the heart. Should be pretty great for fall as well.

dadulka82
dadulka82

This is a nice surprise.
Very pleasant fragrance, for me it is more oriental floral, than floral scent.
Personally I don`t smell any similarity with Alien (which I love), this one is different, but still very good.

On my "want" list

manuuajd
manuuajd

One of the best scents of jasmine (top note), sweetened with almond milk and refreshed with orange blossom with a base of wood and amber. I really like it!

chinna
chinna

Powdery vanilla floral perfume. ordinary and common almost too sweet to be citrus and white floral.

erskine
erskine

I spent a couple hours in the duty free smelling different perfumes during a layover recently, and my goal was to find something to replace my beloved Must II Cartier EDT. Now, I'm not really a perfume expert, but there's something about Catch Me that really reminds me of my favorite, so I bought some. I really like the way it smells on me, but it doesn't last very long.

fiouu

I used to really like this frag until all my girlfriends got a bottle for themselves. It smells like bug spray, and the drydown does not compensate for those torrid two hours. I feel mean because everybody likes it on me but I guess they overspray or it's their skin reacting. Good longevity tho.
Ps: this smells nothing like alien edp, in fact the comparison is rather insulting.

Avisrara_Helen
Avisrara_Helen

As for me, I got 2nd bottle and its smthg amazing!!!
Its spices, jasmin and pineapple,mmmm.Wonderfull aroma of veluuuure!

ChaiLatte2009
ChaiLatte2009

I find it to be a mix between Alien and Insolence Parfum by Guerlain. Even the bottle is shaped like Insolence's and is purple like Alien.
Catch Me opens up with a big amount of edgy, spicy jasmine, drydown is more of a girly sweet violet, a little candy-ish, but very clean. Overall it's quite pleasant scent, definitely a crowd pleaser and very wearable. Especially if you love jasmine.

dollycalifornia
dollycalifornia

You can definitely smell the similarities with Alien from Thierry Mugler, because of the intense Jasmine. But if I had to choose, I would go for this one, after Jasmine you can smell a lovely almond milk along with orange blossom, but still Jasmine is the strongest note. It is warm but fresh at the same time, for spring, summer and fall. It is sweet, and still flowery, you will like it if you like jasmine and almond, it has a milky aspect with almond. I really like it, also the bottle with light purple juice is very cute.

isabelamattarelli

I love love love this one. The opening: fresh, delicious (jasmin, my favoritoe flower) and a bit citric

Them it gets warmer and sweeter, creamy (but in a elegant way): almonds and amber

Long long lasting and a huge sillage. I always get compliments.

I have alien too.. but i prefer much more catch me

Very ordinary fragrance, pleasant but flat, I mean, nothing interesting. Just like creator did not decide which patch to go...
Little sweet, little flowery, little bitter. Mix of everything with no dominant note. Disappointment, even if I like it.

rafatramon
rafatramon

smells a lot like alien from Thierry Mugler after a while (you really have to wait a moment to feel that), but much better though. I wouldnt buy Alien because it gives me this dirt touch feeling, but this one I could wear, because of the milky almond in it, wich in my opinion gives a girly pretty impression. I felt like this perfume was good as a sunny windy day in a park.

nitschevo
nitschevo

The bottle look sreally cute :) Will have to try this one out because after recently falling for Scarlett I want to get to know more Cacharel fragrances. I think they are innovative and of reall ygood quality, at least the ones I tested so far!

kikiena01
kikiena01

I don't really get how most of you see a similarity with Alien! All I smell is Armani Code.

GREETINGS FROM THE CZECH REPUBLIC! :)

fiouu

to be honest, I bought this only because Mr. Ropion made it, and all my favourite perfumes have been made by his equisite taste in perfumery. Yes this does smell like alien edt, but the mandarine is stronger here than in alien. To my inexpert nose, alien incites more radiance, and warmth while catch me is fresher and fruitier, it's creamy and all that jazz, it's very well done, but the white flowers and jasmine in alien make it creamier and softer while catch me is a little bit more zesty, because the citrus in it. Anywho it's an amazeballs frag, I like it more for winter days or going out at night in summer.

isabelamattarelli

Today i was wearing this one and a friend of mine asked me: is this Alien?? I love Alien!

I bought Catch me two weeks ago and just used two times... i'm in love.. its fresh, a bit sweet, woody, and you can feel a amazing jasmin!!! and its good for the day or night!

i always get compliments when i use this one!

jennifer-auugustin
jennifer-auugustin

Opening a bit sharp...it smell mauve...but after a while it tones down to a sweet mist around me... very wearable .... comfortable and warm scent...

isabellerose
isabellerose

Hmmm.. I will have to test it on skin but on the strip at first it smells so much (too much?) like bubblegum and *perfumes* shouldn't smell like that if you ask me.
On the other hand, the dry-down is very alluring. That sweet smell is subdued and now it actually works with other notes.
It's also the first perfume in a long, long time that I don't mind (or even sense) amber in. Usually amber, especially combined with sandalwood, literally makes me nauseous.
I'm intrigued...

Berth
Berth

I tested this yesterday at the perfume sop... i was really expecting to like it, but actually y did not. Te opening is quite generic citrus-floral smell, pleasant but not surprising. Then the florals come out, in a really "vintage" way, if it makes any sense. i don't dislike it till the drydown, i don't know how to explain it.... it reminds me of the perfumes that i usually smell from the ladys at the theatre... not bad, but not good either...

Lucialuz
Lucialuz

I agree with Marie76 and Migalex.

It is really a modern Loulou. It is citric, fresh flowery, modern, young, pop, but it is a new Loulou because in the middle notes you can feel Loulou's sweet jasmin and in the drydown you can smell perfectly ... Loulou's drydown: sweet and powdery at the same time, antique, sweet and incense.

But it is a very diluted Loulou.

susieqrj
susieqrj

Light version of TM Alien.

anna.glowacka
anna.glowacka

It is a baby of Alien and R.Cavalli Just (the new one). Wonderful jasmine has its leading part here. If you don't like jasmine that could be too much. I sprayed it in the store and first blast was not really nice, a mix of everything with alcohol but then hey! It started to bloom and show its real face which i love! Drydown creates beautiful musky-almond composition. This is one of my very soon next buys

Alitabliss
Alitabliss

I love it ! Cute bottle and love the scent !!!

Mikprittie
Mikprittie

I agree with miffy8900, this is similar to the Alien d'ambre but lighter. i get tons of jasmine, not similar fresh jasmine as alien but sweeter jasmine, amber stands out to me making it sweet. the almonds i can also smell but very faint, i think it makes this airy and lighter. i don't smell the orange blossom, mandarin and petit grain.

Very common, very boring. Scents like this are out so many. I don't think it has anything of Shafali by Yves Rocher. It's not an oriental, it's rather fresh and clean.

Marie76
Marie76

This opened up green and dried down to a watered down Loulou, which is one of my favourite perfumes, that I usually reserve for very special nights...so I'm thinking, what about getting a bottle and making this into my day perfume? But I feel like I'm cheating on my beloved Lou lou...haven't decided what to do yet.

Fizzy
Fizzy

It smells familiar to me, a spicy plant is smelling like this, but I cant remember, which one. It smells like this one special plant and nothing more, the whole time. Fresh and amazing quality.

pum.ohse
pum.ohse

I quite like the first spray. Then the drydown its ok, but definetly lose a lot. I like the almond note which its quite noticiable to me. Also i find the bottle quite annoying to hold. But pleasant smell, just not for me. And in my opinion there are no similarities with Alien (any).

almarie

I just got this today and sprayed it on my wrist and I absolutely love it! How classy! What an amazing perfume. I have always loved most anything by Cacharel and this is no exception. I have also ordered the Scarlett perfume and will be looking forward to experiencing that one as well. I can see how some may think this does smell a tad bit like Alien, but it actually reminds me of something back in the 80's that my mom used to wear and I know that if she were still here today, she too would love this wonderful concoction!

mimi_luvz
mimi_luvz

Nice perfume. Being huge fan of Alien when I first smelled Catch Me on my niece, I thought she's actually wearing Alien. Catch Me is definitely a milder, lighter version of Alien. They even have same notes, yasmine, amber, woody notes. Catch Me is something like a daytime version of Alien, diluted, adapted -for-wider-audience Alien. Catch Me is fresher and lighter. However, Catch Me's silage and longevity are nowhere near Alien's, they're only average. Catch Me dissapears completely after couple of hours.

To my nose it is fairly unique and so pretty, I get lots of compliments when I wear it, it is modern, fresh. Almost sparkly , I don't find any similarities with Alien at all! Neither do I get the Sensi similarity .Sensi is deeper and woodsier.
The almond milk and the orange blossom work so good together, the base is creamy, the top notes bright, more interesting than Amor Amor, a super nice bright scent.
And beautiful bottle on top of it.

ljubinja
ljubinja

I also smell one of the Aliens.Not as strong though. A little too chemical and artificial jasmin for me,not worth big money.

Aysu
Aysu

Looking at the reviews, everybody seems to find it similar to something, including me :-) I agree with Dear Action, it reminds me of Covet Pure Bloom too, and a bit of Scarlett (in its sweetness) and little bit of Alien, sweet Alien (the way they use jasmin)
Sorry for confusing review :-)

This perfume belongs to the fragrance family of Sensi - Cacharel Catch me- Covet Pure Bloom and Hugo XX

A very warm family it is! This one starts on the side of Pure Bloom but develops into Sensi as time passes!

This perfume is like the marriage between Sensi and Covet pure bloom!

busik
busik

Very, very much! Initially bright, then fades, but traced Cacharel special tenderness. If it was not girly bottle, it drew attention to many. Even in those colors, but different design, and fans have gathered millions.

lucifera
lucifera

it reminds me of the bodyshop love ect. and armani she the old version
i do love it!

EstherR
EstherR

liked it! the smell is sweet, could smell it on myself for a several hours. finally nice perfume for Cacharel after they discontined Gloria

Migalex
Migalex

An update on Loulou. A lighter version, really, but very very similar. Because I did not sniff Loulou for so long, smelling this made me miss the original and not because I did not appreciate this new version, which was actually a nice surprise. Another thing which struck me was a very nice sweet coconut smell in the very advanced drydown.

lilou
lilou

So pretty and so Cacharel ! 1st notes smell citrus fruits, then milky and sweet notes appear. It's comfy and joyful at the same time.
LaPetite is right : when I tested it in the shop for the 1st time I was pretty sure to know this nice smell, Catch Me ... is a sweet Shafali.
Good lasting power.

Margarita1982
Margarita1982

Its doesnt have personality,a usual smell

antonpan
antonpan

Catch...Me is the most mature and sophisticated Cacharel fragrance over more than 10 years. It smells more expensive than you could imagine looking at the bottle. It starts off with a zesty citruses combined with an orange blossom essence, but soon becomes more and more flowery. In the base Catch...Me is all about jasmine! Jasmine here is strong, heavy and carnal, even with a masculine edge, and reminds jasmine in Bvlgari Mon Jasmin Noir / Ange ou Demon (black bottle). To tell the truth, Catch...Me smells like a fruity version of Mon Jasmin Noir.
The fragrance has awesome longevity and sillage. It is well done perfume, modern and sophisticated simultaneously.

And yes, it has something common with Scarlett, being somewhat her older sister.

maen
maen

Hi!, I really like it, romantic, fresh floral with a milky - almond touch.
For me is not the typical gourmand that is very common nowadays, is different, airy, graceful and flirtatious, sweet enough.
Has a good lasting power, not sharp.
Very feminine, young and of course, french.

LaPetite
LaPetite

Unfortunately Cacharel is so despised in my country , where many people are perfume snobs , and as Cacharel is less expensive than most designer's scents ...

I was really expecting this scent , sprayed it today on the stripe , and was like "ok, it's fine" , but now i can't stop smelling it *-* It's getting better and better Not as special or distintive as Loulou or Eden, but still really beautiful , it makes me think of another scent , but can't point out which exactly .
The bottle is truely adorable , much more in " real" than on photo !
One more on my want list !!!
EDIT : I remember now! It reminds me of Shafali Fleur Rare by YR !

mayita23231
mayita23231

beautiful fragance,smell similar pure poison elixir.

Miffy8900
Miffy8900

Call me crazy, but this reminds me of one of the summer versions of Alien (Thierry Mugler)??

Really nice , crisp scent of white flowers. Do also smell orangeflower, and I find it a bit salty, too ?

I really like it, and bought it in the smallest size - 1.0 oz,/30 ml. - it is extremely cute because it is so tiny :) The bottle is a small masterpiece with the bubble-lid :)

jellybeantree
jellybeantree

This one is a very nice floral scent, out of the testers I tried today this was the top 2 , it's fun and flirty smelling! I will test on skin very soon, the bottle is a little work of art !

Platinum_girly
Platinum_girly

I am anti-florals but this one sounds like it might the one that i can actually tolerate. I love the idea of orange blossom heading into almond milk. I will probably give it a try upon its release.

kikinha
kikinha

I want this darn bottle really bad. Why is taking so long to be for sale?????

almarie

I cannot wait to try this! I have Amor Amor and I am hoping this one will be equally as nice!

judith.l.ampatuan
judith.l.ampatuan

i want!!! the bottle gets me, i hope the scent too.

LunaPearl
LunaPearl

super cute!

lisamiarose
lisamiarose

the bottle is so cute : )

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Cacharel Catch...Me fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Cacharel Catch...Me, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Catch...Me by Cacharel. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Catch...Me by Cacharel represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.