Designers » C » Floral Aquatic « Groups

Eau d'Eden Cacharel for women

Eau d'Eden Cacharel for women
dislike

Eau d'Eden Cacharel for women Pictures Eau d'Eden Cacharel for women Pictures Eau d'Eden Cacharel for women Pictures Eau d'Eden Cacharel for women Pictures

Eau d'Eden is a lighter version of Eden, which has been launched two years after the original scent. This fragrance of Eden is delicate, spontaneous and fresh. The main notes are: water orris, rockrose, nectarine, peach, hyacinth, green leaves, sandalwood, cotton flower and white musk. The perfume was created by Jean Guichard in 1996.

iris Rose

Eau d'Eden Fragrance Reviews

PAMELAIASTRUBNI
PAMELAIASTRUBNI

"sign o the times".
mid 90's,the aquatic floral associated with that era.
it was my first real perfume at the age of 15 but i capt holding on to it for a real long time.it was very youthful but at the same time
a very smart clean-fruity with character unlike the "clean" synthetic smells we get today, a true celestial sent.
it's weird writing a review to a perfume that has been discontinued almost 10 years ago but the sent has been implanted in my DNA, i keep looking for it or something of that kind.(tried on eBay and i got a fake one.damm).
unforgettable

kithykatz
kithykatz

miss soooooo much.... this beauty perfum....come back .. plzzz

kathy_g

Try C-Thru Blue Opal... exactly as Eau d'Eden, only a little bit weaker.

advabart
advabart

Recently I've got a small decant of Eau d'Eden from a generous friend.
Interestingly, I find it quite similar to Aqua di Gio. I'm surprised nobody has mentioned this before! I'm not saying the two are identical, but they do share some of their notes, with Aqua di Gio being frutier and a tad sweeter.
So all of you who still miss this nostalgic fragrance, give Aqua di Gio a try, before it also shares the same fate and gets discontinued (in all probability it is very likely to happen all too soon, as stores in my place do not carry it anymore. It can only be found in online stores with older stocks).

vicol_daniela

In my wedding day, I didn't have it!

vicol_daniela

I like very much your perfume Eau d'Eden, but I understand that it's not anymore available because you don't produce it anymore. You have the formula...DO IT ! It's PERFECT for a women. Or, may be you did put all the magic in the bottles you made before and you don't have that magic anymore? Don't worry......we still have that magic in our mind ....All you have to do it's to do that perfume. Thank you.

kucingsayang
kucingsayang

Loved this soooo much please bring it back

Tanya80
Tanya80

My first perfume ever, I still adore it, amazing floral fruity, lovely balanced. If you want to replace it, then try Fleur by Floris, almost 100% identic!

SolangeN
SolangeN

After spending some time looking for a replacement, found Kenzo's newer Parfum d'ete in the yellow lying down leaf bottle. Not quite as sharp and the drydown is a more chemical musk, but similar floral profile.

The musk was amazing in this. No hint of chemical laundry.

Leek
Leek

I used to love it so much...I still miss this scent. I know a lot of people do.

courtez
courtez

Really... really... really love this fragrance... :'(

gadgetgirl
gadgetgirl

This was my all time favourite perfume, fresh yet floral and light but long lasting.

I picked up a bottle in a Barcelona chemist in 2009 and sadly used it all up last year.

I would love for this to be brought back!

PiankoPianko
PiankoPianko

i sent an email to Cacharel to bring it back. maybe if more people ask them they may do it again

Hikari
Hikari

Oh, really I want it back soooo much!!! The smell of heaven!

derkargy
derkargy

Bring it back,please!One of the best aquatic scents of the 90's are sold in E-BAY in extraordinary prices,even used bottles!

Zoya

I wanna cry! BRING IT BACK!!!!

Osita
Osita

I totally agree on all your comments. Cacharel should bring this perfume back! We miss it so much!!!

brunab
brunab

This was my first perfume ever, and i LOVED it at the time.

busik
busik

Eden is not mine and that's it! Something always scares. And the scent - a fairy tale! How to describe it? Crystal-innocent-gently! Immediately after the little puff reminded Champs Elysées, spring light playfulness. Perhaps it's just on my skin so it seems.

magdalena.cárcamo

looooove it so much!! and i can't find it anywhere =(

Ildemus
Ildemus

best perfume i ever had. fresh(without being soapy), feminine, unique.
cacharel please o please bring this back!!!!

MichelleAntonia
MichelleAntonia

I love this perfume and was sad when I finally ran out of my 1.0 oz bottle last summer. It's summery perfection. I agree with the others, it is a distinctly "90's" scent that is incomparable to what's trendy now. My last bottle was purchased in a European market in '06... I have no idea where I would be able to find it now :(

iconoclast
iconoclast

This is actually called Eau d'Eden - please change title of page. Thanks

bernardina.stjepovic
bernardina.stjepovic

I saved last 5 drops for my wedding day few years ago.... I miss it...

nmonika2000
nmonika2000

Please cacharel, bring this one back!!!! Heavenly fragrance!!!

As I understand, the leading notes Eau de Eden are the hyacinth note and the green leaves note, because this fragrance smells watery floral and grassy. I usually don't like the hyacinth note in perfumes, because it usually smells not like a hyacinth, but like the watered hyacinth. Here, too. And I don't like the green leave note here because it makes this perfume grassy annoying, imho. Not my cup of tea(

annie_foo75
annie_foo75

I had this one quite long ago, it is my precious! I compared to the latest Issey Miyake summer, there is slightly similarity, both are leafly and floral base. But still Eden is the best! How wonderful it will be If Cacheral re-launch this perfume! It gives me sense of paradise!

kosmoskukka
kosmoskukka

Ahh, Dears, I am just sampling Floris Fleur, and believe me... if You stayed to miss Cacharel Eau d´Eden, try Floris Fleur. Fleur is very , very much alike with Eau d´Eden. Fresh, watery, floral and light still stays very well. *Hugs*

Oh, Cacharel, you move me. This brand is such a strange, mysterious creature. Somehow, their fragrances harken back to overwrought, grand, old traditions of perfumery and most of their blends are toxic and offensive in high doses, but they just retain a timeless, brand style -- a je nais se quoi that's hard to put your finger on -- that's always distinctively "Cacharel". Their scents range from deeply emotional or provocative to seductive in a primal, "back to nature" kind of way. It's Perfume, with a capital "P".

On "Eau de Eden": A 90's melon-calone blend done right. Hyacinth offers that oily-crisp freshness that only hyacinth can, managing to smell like fresh rainwater and clean, without a hint of soap. But this rainwater isn't just pummeling the ground; it's trickling down young greens, picking-up a green, vegetal cucumber note on its way towards a cool, bubbling spring covered in water lilies, surrounded by a slightly mossy, lush oasis of growth (white lilies, ferns and berries).

An ozonic note maintains the "running water" aesthetic throughout and the calone mixed with subtle woods gives the impression of bamboo and sheer greens, evoking a peaceful, clean, spa-like environment. I actually enjoy those spa scents of the 90's, while they were still done with character and a sense of rough naturalness, before the hyper-sterilized blends that emerged in the early 2000's. "Eau de Eden" is a little more fragile, crystalline in a watery way and juicy, than many "clean" scents that followed.

"Eau de Eden" really does remind me of that ad, above: A sapling emerging out of moss, in a pristine, salty-sweet lagoon. Try to snag a bottle from those shops that still have it, if you're sick of the repetative citrus "clean" releases of today, which give the impression their their wearers are terrified to show a little earthiness, carnal humidity and ripeness, alongside their clean.

I don't like this one at all, maybe never did.
It was very popular when I was much younger. Yes, it's fresh and watery but it contains a strange note that clench up my throat, something like tobacco leaves. There is something so wrong between Cacharel and my skin. Almost all their scents become sweaty and dirty on me.
Amor Amor is the only one working.
Even beautiful discontinued GLoria made me quesy after a while.
I wore it, too, for a period like many other girls, then I dismissed with no regret.
Nonetheless I wish it was restored, since it has so many followers and it's not a total stinker for me. It sucks when perfumes are discontinued and I feel it for Eau d'Eden lovers.

Hrisi
Hrisi

This is a very, very good fragrance. The purity and freshness of the flowers and aguatic notes are very cleverly woven into the juiciness and sweetness of fruits. Timeless and eternal it could benefit both young girls and the mature women. Very long lasting and I've had many compliments :)

Margarita1982
Margarita1982

I miss the 90's smells...this was my favourite!!

kathy_g

This fragrance is so beautiful and so sound! I used it for years and always people asked me about it. I tried to cheat on it in search of new scents but always came back to the most sexy, most wonderful Eau d'Eden. I would throw all my perfume's collection out just to have this one... This is the BEST!

magdalena.cárcamo

i had it years ago and i want it again, but it´s no longer available =(, bringt it back!

sadiabakri
sadiabakri

i want it very much but i can't find it in my city soooooo sad

Lettukestit
Lettukestit

Am I totally off track but does this smell of coconut and/or vanilla at first sniff? Very strongly too. Yet there is no vanilla & no coconut in it?

andrUTZA
andrUTZA

Today I found it at Marionnaud and I will buy it as fast as I can.Soon my precious...:x

mymlan
mymlan

As said before Eau de Eden has nothing to do with original Eden, it is an unique fragrance of it's own, an aquatic floral green fragrance. I would like to begin this review by describing what Eau de Eden is not:

Eau de Eden not sweet, dry, powdery or soapy. It starts with a fresh fruity note which smells more like a newly cut grapefruit than the listed peach. It's an unsweet fruitnote, like the peels but not the juice were extracted for the fragrance. After just a few seconds a warm voluptuous smell from the flowers replaces the strong citrus note.

The fragrance is not dry as a fresh aquatic note lingers around from top to base. Nor is it powdery notwithstanding the presence of orris. And it's not soapy, just because the flowers are enhanced by subtle woody accords.

The top and heart blooms of a prominent hyacinth and various flowers, with green and aquatic notes surrounding the flowers, making them both luscious and transperent. I'm unsure about the rose though as rockrose is listed above, which is not rose but cistus (labdanum)flower. However, rose and other flowers may be present as well and so far this is a very beautiful, moderately sweet floral with an aquatic touch. And that would really have been enough to call this fragrance a masterpiece.

But the most important note is the quite large amount of an excellent clean white musk. The musk keeps the bouquet toghether, sweetens and softens it and adds so much sensuality to this perfume that it almost plays in another league. And also makes it really really interesting.

I'm usually not so impressed by this genre of fragrances, but I could not resist this fragrance or deny that it's a masterpiece. If you like aquatic fragrances with a flowery heart and subtle woods followed by a beautiful prominent clean musk, give this beauty a try.

(vintage edt)

sarazonoz
sarazonoz

Please please please bring this wonderful gem back! Why on earth would you discontinue something that smells like bliss? How can we get Cacharel to relaunch this fargrance? Anyone?

MonikaKapoor
MonikaKapoor

my favourite perfume...such a shame it is discontinued:-(

Mad-Lainey
Mad-Lainey

It is beyond me why this marvel has been discontinued.
It is perhaps one of the best aquatic fragrances I have ever tried. The composition of florals, fresh water and hint of fruit is unbelievable on my skin - it smells like water lilies floating at the side of a lake on a breezy summer day. They are in full bloom tempting bees to get the nectar and the smell of fresh water mist carried with the wind is soothing and calming. Eau D'Eden is a great mood uplifter perfect for the hottest summer weather extremes. It has great lasting power and noticeable silage, reminding me of that of the best Eau De Parfum.
If you love non intrusive, yet very much noticeable aquatic fragrances, Eau D'Eden is the juice for you.
On clothes it lasts forever. On my skin a good 6 hours which is brilliant for an Eau De Toilette concentration.
Just watch the price tag - since it is a discontinued fragrance, the prices are sky high :-(

Cookie2
Cookie2

Sad this has been discontinued! Was going to take a trip down memory lane - I wore it for my wedding! Perfect summer perfume...

Matin
Matin

My second perfume of the adolescence, fabulous, aquatic floral perfect for teenagers. For a long time my number one:) it was making myself feel happily, very nicely.

Still I preserve the last flask to remember it.

Yah-el
Yah-el

Love it! Intoxicating floral scent that's a notch softer than Beautiful Love by Estee Lauder. Please Cacharel -- bring it back! Eau d' Eden is an exquisite scent!

passionata20
passionata20

Has nothing to do with Original Eden!!! I would call this one Eden instead of origial one. This is a true paradise scent for me! SO mouth-watering fresh and fruity! I call it cucumber scent (though it is watermelon i guess that i like so mush in it). A real sadness that this one has been discontinued. Will stock up while still can get it!

LaPetite
LaPetite

I'm a Cacharel addict , and this is such a shame this one was discontinued .
Like some other users, i think it has nothing to do with Eden (though i love it as well).
One typical summer frangrance : watery and flowery !

Sarah Bas Eleazar
Sarah Bas Eleazar

Fresh...aquatic + roses...

My Yodeyma
My Yodeyma

Eau d'eden will always be special for me.
As all Cacharel perfumes you can't like it when you smell it for the first time. You must understant that a Cacharel perfum always makes you unic and you'll love it more as many times you smell it.

poison
poison

Last Friday, searching for new perfumes at the perfume store, I discovered hidden in a corner, Eau d'Eden. I was amazed, and I sprayed on a paper tester...Nothing special, at the beginning, just an average floral scent. Then, I said to myself, since this is a hard to find fragrance, I really have to give it a chance, and try it on my skin...Again, I thought nothing special, something specific to Cacharel, close to Amor Amor, Anais Anais..But after almost 2 hours, when I smelled it again I loved it. It is a fresh and young scent. If I had to describe the smell of a young girl, I would sure think about Eau d' Eden.
Totally different from Eden, it has nothing to do with it. Before smelling it, I thought this was a lighter version for Eden wich I find pretty attractive, but only to smell on others, in fact this is something for the innocent, lovely, young girls...or boys.hahah

It makes me think at Light Blue, from D&G.

Conclusions, very very long lasting, after almost a week, my clothes smell very strong, and my skin smelled 2 days after washing... Pleasant to smell and to wear, but I would never die for it..

guest_Eden
guest_Eden

I LOVE this fragrance. I used it everyday for years, until it was discontinued. I really miss it. Is there anything else like it?

poly1979
poly1979

una de mis fragancias favoritas de hace mucho tiempo, lamentablemente se descontinuo y he podido conseguir el ultimo frasco q tendré :(
es un aroma tan fresco, dulce y acuatico, es muy especial e ideal para usar por las mañanas porque llena de energia, es muy diferente al Eden, este es juvenil y fresco, y con muy buena fijacion, el olor perdura por dias en la ropa.
ojala volviera.............

guest_Lis
guest_Lis

Aiii...Vão descobrindo tantas fragâncias, mas eu continuo a usar aquilo que e fresco, limpo, excitante, para o meu olfacto há mais de dez anos,Eau de perfume Eden anucia a minha presença para onde quer que eu vá. Só usando para sentir a magia.

kjgg
kjgg

i want it back!!!

viveka
viveka

I don't know what is it in this perfume but Eau d'Eden is really seductive. Ingredients don't indicate its real nature, so if you're expecting something nice and fresh you could be dissapointed. Classic Eden is heavy, more green-note 80's, Eau d`Eden is 3D version this interpretation of main theme.
Ed`E smells like heavy fogg of steaming flowers. You could feel as walking through bizarre garden with strange blooming plants, somewhere you can hear flowing river, birds are colorful and exotic. Maybe that's how smell Eden in heaven itself but Ed`E has intoxicate note of dreams.
Unusual, beauty fragrance with its own wild archetypic garden nature.
Worth to check :)

guest_Ummu
guest_Ummu

I wore this on my wedding day, and the fragrance always takes me back. :)

guest_cookie
guest_cookie

it's a good clean perfume for summer,I really like it,I had it a long time ago,and I had the choice to chose Pleasures or Eau de Eden,unfortunately I chose Pleasures,they are somewhat similar,but Eau'D Eden is more auqatic and fresher.I don't enjoy Pleasures anymore,as it's too sharp floral,I wish I got Eau de Eden

guest_nat
guest_nat

it is favorite smell for whole life/ bad it is hard to find in us

Thaigirl
Thaigirl

This is such a lovely, fresh, flowery perfume. I think it would suit everybody, no matter age. I got this from a friend and was surprised by the scent. It is a fresh walk in the morningdew.

gozgoz
gozgoz

It's a perfect 'EDEN' version for spring/summer time!!! Not similar to it. But the smell really let me imagine a running water stream through paradise flowers(I mean the original EDEN)...

Wildeparker
Wildeparker

So different to Eden. Very fresh, pretty and clear. Great for a teenager.

Allegra
Allegra

Aquatic fragrances don't usually tempt me so much that I'd go and buy myself a bottle. However, Eau de Eden was an exception with its lovely, fresh, exhilarating and unique composition. It definitely was love at first sniff...so I just had to get it to my collection. Liked it a lot back then and it's still going strong as one of my fave everyday scents.

Halvah
Halvah

I love this one. It's a simple, clean floral aquatic, something like i was looking for for a long time. I will try it again in summer, hopefully it will be as goog as it is now.

Zoya

Very young, freshy and clean.

liat
liat

It's very different than Eden, I don't really see a connection here. It's very aquatic and fresh, floral and not long lasting. A good one to wear to work, but there are so many other good ones for that purpose, too. On me, it tends to get soapy which I grew tired of way back when.

guest_feyza
guest_feyza

it is extremely assertive although it seems like a fresh,pure scent.nice solution.cacharel knows this work,creative..

Eau d'Eden by Cacharel 4.20 out of 5 based on 283 ratings and 65 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Cacharel Eau d'Eden fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Cacharel Eau d'Eden, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Eau d'Eden by Cacharel. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Eau d'Eden by Cacharel represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.