Designers » C » Oriental Woody « Groups

dislike

I have it: 330 I had it: 296 I want it: 426 My signature: 11

almond
cherry
Gloria Cacharel for women Pictures Gloria Cacharel for women Pictures Gloria Cacharel for women Pictures

Gloria by Cacharel was inspired by the song of the 1960-ties with the same name. The opening is ambery floral, composed of hibiscus, Bulgarian rose, amaretto and amber. The warm heart blends white pepper, vanilla and amber. The end note is woodsy-balzamic with a gourmand touch of almond and cherry. The perfume was created by Olivier Cresp 2002.

Amber Amaretto Hibiscus Bulgarian Rose

B. United Woman

Gloria Fragrance Reviews

sunnyinphilly
sunnyinphilly

Like naturasi said, very good frag, but I am not interested in it.
May be because I can't detect the cherries on my skin :)
To be honest, I prefer Spiriteuse Double Vanille than Gloria.

naturasi
naturasi

someone interested in a 50 ml bottle?...i used 5 ml or less...very good perfume but it is not my piece of cake :(

nathalie87
nathalie87

i just tried Diptique "eau duelle" and it reminded me so much of this! i think it is worth a try if you would like a similar scent!

Eos
Eos

One of the nicest, yummiest gourmands I've ever smelled.

When I was a kid, my mom would make a homemade cherry dessert topping for special occasions that smelled like Gloria. She'd take a jar of maraschino cherries and dump it in a pan, add almond extract, misc spices, a healthy pour of amaretto, water and a packet of gelatin. After reducing in the pan, this mixture formed a sort of intensely sweet cherry-vanilla-almond syrup that was served while it was still warm over vanilla ice cream sprinkled with toasted almonds.

Gloria is a comforting, warm, sweet and boozy cherry almond scent. It is not particularly powdery (in case you are worried about that) and smells very literally edible to my nose.

Its discontinued and hard to find these days, very worth it IMO. Lovely!

StopHammertime
StopHammertime

I noticed this when it [for a brief time] showed that it 'smells like' one of my very favorites, Xerjoff Dama Bianca. I went to my standby, the ebay, looking for a mini EDT or sample to try. The least expensive item I found was a sample set with the EDT, body mist, bath oil, and lotion. I was uninterested in the other items at the time, but this was the least expensive option, so I figured I would get the set and give away everything else.
So I get the set, and it says that each one brings out a different note. I find this interesting. I decide to try them each seperately, then all of them together, because this 'different note but similar' concept is interesting to me. So here comes a long review, will update as I go along.
BODY MIST - This one is supposed to bring out the 'green' part. I really like the body mist. It smells spicy and sweet at the same time. The spice is more of an actual cooking spice smell, as opposed to a 'perfumey spice'. I would love to wear this by itself if it had better lasting power. It reminds me of the discontinued Ralph Lauren Hot, but sweeter and easier to wear.
EDT - 'Oriental accord'. Okay, this completely reminds me of Guerlain SDV. I dunno which one came first but one of them is a ripoff LOL. It smells like powdery vanilla and rum. Nice and all but my least favorite so far.
BATH OIL - To use this, I poured some of it in with my bath. This one says it brings out the 'cereal' note. Sounded interesting. I tried it and have no idea what they are talking about. However, I LOVE the way this smells. This is where I smell the cherries. It reminds me of like, dark cherries and vanilla. I wish THIS was a perfume.
BODY LOTION - I put this on after my shower. I use unscented, organic body wash, for reference. I put this on my arms, and at first it was really promising. It smelled like With Love by Hilary Duff at first. This is supposed to bring out the woodsy accord, and I totally get that. After a couple minutes, the Hilary Duff thing goes out the window and it just smells like sandalwood. Like the EDT, I find this nice enough but not the biggest fan.

The final test, I tried them all together today. I took a bath with the bath oil, then put on the lotion, then sprayed on the body spray, then put the EDT on top. I am not enjoying the total combination. I am getting a LOT of sandalwood and powder. A very small amount of cherry is making it kind of sweet, but overall it is smelling pretty mature. It is like the lotion is taking over everything, very disappointing. For me personally, I think I still might get a bottle of the bath oil, that was lovely.

judyk
judyk

I recently purchased a 30ml sample from Elena of Perfume Shrine (thank you, E!). Based on the reviews here, I was expecting cherries, Amaretto and vanilla. I was disappointed.

BUT THEN what I got instead was the most Glorious (sorry) cherry pipe tobacco scent - rich, mesmerizing and very long-lasting. This is how I'd hoped Tobacco Vanille would smell (but didn't!).

I can't stop wearing it and I'd love some more but it's a bit too pricey, so a huge Thank You goes out to @madcowjo for telling us about the Perfume Parlour (UK). I've just taken delivery of their copycat "Gloriaas" and it's perfect!

Italo Paz
Italo Paz

Le Baiser Du Dragon meets Cinéma, for me. Great!

fragranstein
fragranstein

Açıkçası Cacharel Gloria'yı biraz L'Occitane Eau de Bavx'a benzettim. Karakterleri çok yakın, Bavx'dan daha kalıcı ve bana göre Gloria kesinlikle bir erkek parfümü olmaya aday. Cacharel'in bu parfümü piyasadan çekmesine hiç şaşırmadım çünkü çoğu bayan bunu üzerine sıkmak istemeyecektir.

Benim çok sevdiğim bir koku ama dediğim gibi; meyveli, tatlı ve sonu ahşabımsı/tutkalımsı bir koku ile bittiğinden bayanlar için çok cazip olmadığını düşünüyorum. Keşke Cacharel bu kokunun formülasyonunda ufak değişiklikler yapıp erkek parfümü olarak piyasaya sürseydi.

Lacrimosa
Lacrimosa

❀ Another faithfull lover of Gloria!
At first I strongly smell Amaretto -which I personally love- then the scent develops in luscious cherries and creamy almonds! It sets on my skin with an anbery vanilla warmth...ahh...Hope it will be released again one day!

Tovah
Tovah

Although it's been years and years since I've smelled Gloria, inexplicably my nose became nostalgic for it today. Maybe I'm craving Amaretto? I LOVEed this fragrance...it was, by far, my favorite Cacharel. Gloria inexplicably wasn't around very long...3-4 years? Yet Anais Anais (in its current tragic incarnation) still graces the shelves of every Target and TJ Maxx in the Western Hemisphere, and Amor Amor likely has the most flankers of any fragrance in the world...

I would think that with the popularity of La Petite Robe Noire and Burberry Brit (and so many other woody-gourmand-chypres) there would certainly be a market for Gloria. I peeked at Cacharel's webstie and was stunned to see that Loulou, Promesse, Scarlett and Eden are still in production. I thought that Loulou was long, long gone, and that the others came and went as quickly as Gloria! I never even heard of Catch Me. The bottle is ADORABLE! I'd love to try the fragrance.

It is a terrible shame that L'Oreal's greed squashed yet another unique, special company.

Janey1966
Janey1966

I want to know one thing and one thing only about this scent.

Why has it been discontinued by Cacharel?

I bought this when it first came out and the idea was you had the perfume PLUS the body spray (pictured on the right) that went with it. The body spray came in a bigger bottle, shaded jade, with the same coloured plastic top on it.

The body spray had a slightly different aroma than the perfume which was the whole point, as they were designed to compliment one another. Believe me, the effect was awesome and the boyfriend I was going out with at the time couldn't get enough of it (on me obviously)!

I get so upset whenever a unique scent like this is discontinued. I have seen it on Ebay but NEVER the two together. You can't have one without the other, it doesn't work the same.

I do think that perfumes associated with celebs (do you REALLY think Beyonce would choose to wear Heat..no, neither do I) are popular due to the celeb rather than the scent they are associated with...and that's why they sell. I would love it if someone famous put their name to a fragrance that's actually more classier than they are, then it wouldn't be discontinued as sales would go through the roof.

Such a shame!

madcowjo
madcowjo

Apologies if I have posted this before but if any of you are missing Gloria and unwilling to opay silly prices on eBay DO try Perfume Parlour UK's "Gloriaas" oil(it used to be called Glorify). It is spookily like the original and ridiculously cheap. I am now on my fourth bottle and get compliments on it every time I wear it. It lasts ages as well. Just check out the reviews on their website! I really don't think you will be disappointed. I am in no way affiliated to Perfume Parlour by the way, just SO happy that they do a smellalike for this beautiful sadly discontinued perfume.

VioletCarson
VioletCarson

this perfume is pure heaven. I can't believe is discontinued and I fear to use the bottles I have left :'(
you can find it form time to time on sale on ebay for stellar prices, thanks god I still have a milk bottle, a bath oil bottle and a 50 ml edp to use but what will I do when they will be finished?? AARRGGH!!

it is charming, enchanted, warm and spicy in a young but still mature way, can't describe how magnificent is!!!
I would recommend an evening use but to be honest I use this perfume day&night as I can't get enough. People loves it too :) the package and the bottle are amazing as well!

jasminegreentea
jasminegreentea

Cannot believe that Cacharel have discontinued this beautiful fragrance. Have not met a person who has dislike it whilst wearing it. Went to Boots the other day to test out their other fragrances, its a wonder that they haven't gone bankrupt, they are truly awful. Would the powers that be at Cacharel at least think about re-releasing this truly magnificent fragrance. Please!!

kidkidblau
kidkidblau

Gloria is DIVINE, for a special girl for a glorious woman, i think it's a perfect fragrance, high quality, lovely.

Yurpdod
Yurpdod

One caveat before I start my review: the sample of Gloria that I'm writing about is probably old and may have been stored around heat or light. I say this because the first 2 minutes after spraying this fragrance has a distinctly "old perfume" smell. It starts off sharp and kind of dated. I am not sure if this is an intentional part of the composition (maybe the amaretto note?) or if my sample isn't completely fresh.

After this fades away, Gloria quickly mellows out into a soft, velvety fragrance. The syrupy sweetness of maraschino cherries is tempered out by vanilla, amber, and rose. It still retains a mildly boozy, leathery tone from the amaretto and almond accords. You don't see too many compositions like this in perfumery, and I'm glad to get the opportunity to try it out. My sample suffers from very soft sillage and poor longevity, but I won't completely blame this on the scent, as my sample may be less powerful due to its age.

One interesting marketing trick that Cacharel used on Gloria was to have all of the accessory products emphasize different aspects of the composition of the original fragrance. The Gloria body oil draws attention to a wheaty-cereal accord, and the body mist bumps up the green notes in the composition. The body lotion brings out woody notes, and the candle version turns up the volume on spiciness. I admire the thoughtfulness that went into this idea, and the fact that Cacharel trusts its client base to be able to appreciate a concept like this.

born for shalimar

A truly glorios perfume.im amazed .got mine today.so similar to SDV.to creat this perfume 50 years ago is miraclulous.i love all the notes.its a perfume after my heart.will never bewithout.now i know why its so expensive and worth every penny.a true elixir wonderfull.its timeless.almond vanille so edible yet sophisticated.i,m buying another one.

Gloria was discontinued. It belongs to a different era. It was an era, not so far ago, when mainstream perfumes were still perfumes in themselves, not just water with some mix of flavours.
It was not love for me then, but it would be now after all these years of confusion.
There is a sort of coherence in these older scents as if they were made with a purpose or at least a clear idea in mind. Who knows I will think the same in ten years about nowadays designer scents?
I kept a few samples and they still smell fresh and delicious. The perfume itself is very strong, luscious and sweet without being candish. It's made of different impressions and accords put together. The Woody part is a wonderful strong creamy luscious heavy but never harsh base for the rest of the simphony. It's very down-to-earth and thick yet balanced.
Amaretto, White pepper and tonka are very dominant.
Gloria is one of those epithomes of feminity that were the trademark of those years.
Not an easy one to wear carefully, but one you could make friends in time and become fused with it.
It is a gourmand indeed, sickening for some at that time, not knowing what would come next generation of sweet, but a great job of daring perfumery.
It is very longlasting and it keeps projecting and changing for hours on skin.
They also made a body oil that was to-die-for, still Gloria in a different nuance, quieter and more milky with a cereal edge that reminds a bit of Jil Sander Sensation.
The body mist was a fresher take on the theme and highly wearable in hot weather.
I was never a total fan of Cacharel fragrances because all of them have some ingredient that become dirty on my skin like b.o.
Gloria was no exception for me. Not sure waht was others's feeling about the b.o. part.
I received a lot of compliments wearing this and some shy complaints.
So sad it was discontinued. Other Cacharels smell just meh and cloying compared to this.

MajaV
MajaV

Love Of My Life!

born for shalimar

Hello there.can any one tell me if gloria comes in edp or only edt i have a full bottle of Atilier.flou Shamsin if any one would like to swop.sweet smelling to all.

Migotka
Migotka

It probably is one of Cacharel's best scents, alongside Noa and Amor Amor (which I believe is popular for a reason). While it might be lacking the immediate recognizability of Anais Anais and the controversial character of LouLou, it is a great scent and probably one of the best gourmand/vanilla scents I have tried. Not ground-breaking or very original, but so incredibly cosy that it is hard to take my nose away from my wrists. I want more, alas, I only have my tiny sample. At any rate, it is beautiful and it is such a shame that it was discontinued, and most of Cacharel's newer scents cannot hold a candle to it.

It is a scent that makes me think a bit of Christmas, a cherry almond boozy cookie, but quite grown up and sophisticated. Very creamy and delicious. If you like cherries and almonds, it is possibly one of the nicest scents where they are prominent enough, but not in a girly, sweet-sticky way. I have smelled something similar before, so not all is lost and you can find replacement...

pfelis
pfelis

It wasn't love at first sniff. Actually I was quite upset when I first sprayed it on my wrist. Fortunately this dissappointment lasted 10 minutes long. I'm not keen on the opening. It is sharp, earthy and boozy.

After 5-10 minutes vanilla, almond and cherries start to show up and the scent gets delicious. I love the hint of hibiscus. It is very well blended in other notes.

The drydown is gorgeous: sweet creamy amber - vanilla and spiced almonds. It is very deep, rich and warm. I think it is mesmerizing.
I feel great wearing Gloria. It is very long lasting, the silliage is just in a right ammount: Enough to catch compliments but it doesn't offend anybody.

I am in love with it. It's a shame I got half of my 50 ml bottle left.

maddercow

Just noticed, if you are outside the UK Perfume Parlour can't send stuff to you due to some law or other. Sorry and bad luck if you are not UK based because they really are very good.

maddercow

This is far and away Cacharel's best perfume..and they discontinued it. It is everything I want from a fragrance, heady, intoxicating, warm, sexy and long lasting. I have one small bottle stashed away but have found a pretty good replacement from a UK website Perfume Parlour, they call their version "Glorify" and it is absolutely gorgeous and cheap as chips. It is an oil & it lasts and lasts. Treat yourself to a little bottle (and while you at it, if you like heady perfumes Catchment (a Tom Ford Black Orchid copy) and their version of Hypnotic Poison are very good too.

icecube
icecube

What a great fragrance - would even call it Gloriouse!
It smells very similar to my signaturescent Cristobal by Balenciaga.
Same wonderfull, golden vanilla wrapping it self around you.

PrettyFieldsOfFlowers
PrettyFieldsOfFlowers

Bought a 30ml bottle in my local shop for £10 a month ago.Came home to check reviews on this perfume,and realized how lucky I am. Didn't even know this has been discontinued,so now I'm scared to even use it:P The smell is magical,very warm and radiant,like a walk in the park after the summer rain.I wish it was an EDP instead of an EDT though.

Lauralee77

An ex boyfriend once told me that I smelt like the dawning of spring wearing this. And that's it perfectly it's that warm optimistic beautiful smell. The opening is earthy and a tad boozy but wait for it! Oh my god in about 5 minutes it's creamy ambery praline ugh I can't explain it because all the notes blend together so well, it's so smooth, warm and dreamy.

Lauralee77

I have said it before and I'll say it again. Best perfume ever made! I would crawl over broken glass to get more. I have some still thankfully. I also recently found a 'copy' by Palermo fragrance number 141. It's very similar but the dry down has nothing on the original sadly. But worth a try if you're desperate and can't get the real deal. I'm so annoyed that this has been discontinued :/ Wtf is wrong with the people who make perfumes?! I mean they're still peddling shit that smells like watermelon air freshener but they create real art, real beauty with Gloria and then snatch it away just when it gathers a following- it's insanity. All I want really is for them to bring it out as a limited edition and I will buy a truck load and die happy. Is that so much to ask Monsieur Cresp? :(

deborahfrancoise
deborahfrancoise

I loved it so much ! Why has it disappeared ? It was my favourite flagrance.It was so fine ! Now I'm always trying new perfumes, but I was very faithful to Gloria. Please, Cacharel, give a new chance to this wonderful perfume !

sensichéri
sensichéri

Dans le meme esprit que Bois farine de l'artisan parfumeur sur ma peau

MademoiselleMaya
MademoiselleMaya

It's cold today, so I opted for Gloria to warm me up. It opens with a delicious amber-hibiscus-rose mix but sadly no Amaretto on me at all. Then it's all almond and vanilla, a bit dizzying. Thankfully it's spiced up with pepper and warmed with amber, so it's not headache inducing. It reminds me in its coziness of a gentler version of Cashmere Mist. Sweet cherry is indeed in the drydown. It makes an appearance after 4 hours approximately. A welcome addition. It's shy on my skin with minimum sillage, but it pops out now and then, which is nice. I have a mini, and won't hunt a bigger bottle.

maritta
maritta

I think that this perfume was ahead its time. I tried this 2003 and didn't like it that much. But I tried it again today and oh boy do I love this! This is a very high quality perfume. The kind that not many brands release today. It could easily be an expensive niche like Guerlains exclusive line. This should be released now, maybe other people would also appreciate this now more than 10 years ago. Btw I'm wearing the body spray and it is GORGEOUS. And the quality is amazing. Not to be compared to other body sprays out there.

StellaXYH
StellaXYH

I was pretty curious with all the raving about Gloria, plus the notes seem promising. So I grab a mini to give it a try. Now I'm mourning for her immature depature.

It opens just like an amaretto then dries down into a creamy mixture of almond, vanilla and amber. The cherry is subtle on me, just a whiff from time to time. It's not the fresh type cherry, but more like gourmand foody cherry. Overall it makes me think of a softened Le Baiser du Dragon without the dry vetiver, a warm cozy scent but still with some edge. The sillage is soft on me and the longevity is at least 6h.

If it had not been discontinued and with a reasonable Cacharel price tag, I might actually grab myself a bottle. However, as I don't have particular memories attached to this scent, I don't have the burning desire to spend a fortune on ebay to own a full bottle.

Cacharel, when shall you return to Glori-a ?

PhaedraRose
PhaedraRose

This perfume was discontinued so quickly after production that nobody had a chance -it was in the cut-price bins immediately,and practically disappeared off the face of the earth overnight. What I remember is that at the time, it smelled like no other fragrance I had tried before and something different is what will always attract me to a scent without fail. The note that always stood out for me was the hibiscus which I believe for some, is the one element they do not like whereas I have come to value this unusual sharp but earthy floral note and now have several perfumes containing it.
I have just managed to obtain a small bottle which arrived today, and I am both happy and sad at the same time- happy because I forgot how much I loved this fragrance and sad because I like it even more now than I did 10 years ago and the current price means I will probably never have it again !
For me, the opening of this is sharp, sweet, and earthy - fresh crushed flower petals with a deep and rich amber, almost like an incense and a sweet hint of vanilla pod which carries through without becoming cloying. The fragrance becomes more rounded and smooth as you wear it, as several of the notes are fairly similar to eachother and combine overall- blended so well into such a delicious rich and slightly smoky drydown...it reminds me of oriental lilies...perhaps this is the styrax ? I don't know about this note. Anyway, I've said enough about glorious Gloria-it's a real shame Cacharel didn't give her the chance to shine.

freddinos
freddinos

I was so curious from all the raving reviews and literally spent a mini fortune on eBay in order to buy it. To my nose it is a nice fragrance, but just that. It is a combination between Lalique Le Parfum and hippie incence (nag champa?) with a touch of amaretto and cherry. If it wasn't discontinued I wouldn't give it a second look, now I guess its rare status makes it more desirable to me. Still I didn't think I would appreciate it/wear it often, so I ended up swapping it for something I really coveted: Theorema!

alinta
alinta

It was my favourite parfume too. So shame they discontinued it. I would love to buy it again.

Shoushan
Shoushan

Ohhh, Gloria! I'm lost without you:)It was really a unique and sexy perfume.It made me feel happy everytime I sprayed it on me.Why, why, why Cacharel has discontinued it????

hontapocasgreen
hontapocasgreen

A wonderful lady had included a mini of this in a larger box of fragrance samples. I'm glad she did because it was the type of gourmand scent I'd been trying to find. Lo and behold, it had already been discontinued in production. Well, I had already been down this route with a few other fragrances. I had tried other marzipan type fragrances and only felt okay about them. One day shopping at the outlets, I spotted a full bottle that was meant to be a tester on sale for $4.95. I nearly fainted at the bargain. I almost squealed with delight.

This is a sweet scent that can be worn year around. It's not sickenly sweet that it can become overbearing in the summer. On me, it's all the base notes plus the amaretto. Why oh why is this discontinued and why are there seemingly 150 flankers of Amor Amor? Cacharel, you messed up.

lolitajade
lolitajade

Amor Amor, Lou Lou and Obsession all mixed up!!

annaariaalex
annaariaalex

Almost died when I saw it at Ross for $16.00, bought the remaining two. Cruise Ross and TJmaxx, sometimes they carry discontinued perfumes

missdeeblue
missdeeblue

"Gloria, duh duh duh you're always on the run now ... too bloody right! Run out of production. :(

So my little bottle is in a hidden place even I have to get my compass out for a rare spray.

What makes this so delicious? Pass. It JUST IS
If you wanna find out where the person is who decided to pull this from the shelves - he's with me, in chains, and has frequent deserved punishment. I will let you know when he finally succumbs and agrees to manufacture again, but he's strangely happy where he is, in stocks. ;o)

SazzieBunny
SazzieBunny

my favourite perfume of all time..so upset it has been discontinued :(

goldiloks
goldiloks

Silly question, but has anyone sent a link to this page to Cacharel?
This is one hell of a petition! (I bet there are also gushing heartbroken reviews on Basenotes and MUA also!)

DarkViolet
DarkViolet

I couldn’t believe my eyes when, last summer, I saw that thin violet box with “Gloria” written in silvery rose while taking a look through the showcase of a little perfume shop in San Marino Republic… all I could do was, in this order: enter, asking the sale assistant for a try (directly from the only bottle available for sale) and make it mine! No sane perfume lover, mostly if obsessed with creamy and gourmandish things, would have let this gem all alone in that shop. Probably that was (and will remain) the best scented deal of my life: less than 25 Euro for 30 ml bottle of a rare fragrance is not bad at all I think.

A festive, warm and gently boozy note of Amaretto takes me through a masterfully done blend of the most appealing notes a female fragrance could contain, such as powdery almonds and ripe juicy cherries, while the quiet but noticeable woody notes start to caress me and soften the creamy sweetness into kind of a body lotion feeling on skin… on and on until I get to the comforting but still opulent ambery and slightly spicy drydown, soft and sensual like a wintery evening date while it's snowing outside...

What amazes me in Gloria is that everything in it feels so right in its place, unique, friendly but straightly romantic and allusive too… just like a wonderful looking person who is surprisingly humble, kind and down-to-earth but still he sends pleasant shivers down your spine.

I must confess the fact this perfume is discontinued and adored by so many Fragranticans influenced me a bit in the purchase’s choice, but I would be truly ungracious to this Beauty if I didn’t describe it as one of the greatest fragrances I’ve encountered so far. One perfect gourmand woody oriental, if such a category existed.
Gloria is more than a scent to me... it’s a love desire, a hymn to cuddling moments with someone special for you, a feminine potion for seductiveness and grace, a place where you can still dream undisturbed…

Cacharel please, please…. You know what you should do :)

saguna
saguna

I have 50 ml bottle for swap, sprayed twice. Approx 48 ml left.

vloterbiegje
vloterbiegje

I once got a sample of this but back then I wasn't crazy about it. That changed, and then I found out the perfume had already been discontinued! Luckily I found another bottle somewhere online, because I have to say I love it now. This is my favourite perfume for the evening. It's not too heavy but the sillage is stronger than I prefer for the office. It's also quite sweet and I find it attractive. This combination of vanilla, almond (as in amaretto) and cherry is one I haven't found in any other perfume, and it's what I like best about this fragrance. So it's definitely gourmand, but not too much so. There's a noticeable flower in there as well, that gets more prominent in the drydown. This base note lasts quite long. I adore it but I'm not sure what it is; I smelled it in Spicebomb as well but there are no similaritiess in the listed notes.
Fortunately I can last a long time with one bottle, so let's just hope by the time I finish it, Cacharel will either have brought it back or my tastes have changed!

KatyK
KatyK

Why did they let this one go? It's so delicious and feminine - a really happy fragrance that suits all seasons and all kinds of women. It is a treasure! Just look at the stuff Cacharel does now - all wan and watery - and tell me why they chose those over this, it's crazy!!! Meanwhile I search for this on ebay and stock pile it while I can - cursing Cacharel as I go....

Platinum_girly
Platinum_girly

This is the best perfume that i have ever owned and i am so sad that it has been dis-continued. It was my signature scent for a few years and it was literally the only perfume at that time that i owned because i loved it so much that nothing else could compare. It definately was so unique, i have smelt nothing else that delivers such a heady and erotic blend of amaretto, cherries and musk in one perfume. Oh how i wish that they would bring this one back, i imagine the sales of it would go through the roof.

I have just e-mailed everybody that i could find a contact for at Cacharel to request that they consider bringing back this wonderful fragrance! Let's hope that they will consider it (fingers crossed!)

katwojcik777
katwojcik777

love, love, love Gloria... I am so crazy about this perfume I am searching for it high and low... I cannot believe ebay prices though:( nothing smells like Gloria!!! I tried everything recommended and no luck:(

candymarie
candymarie

A very similar base to Lalique Le Parfum. Tone down the cherry and almond, add pink pepper and ramp up the patchouli, and you've got Le Parfum. Not necessarily a substitute, but if you like one you might like the other. I like both very much.

I suddenly crave a marzipan pastry with hint of cherry. And I'm happy to smell like one too. :-)

paleface,
I love your review. Great description.

paleface
paleface

What makes Gloria so special to me is it's (hidden) woodiness. All those notes: candied cherries, amaretto, almonds, vanilla, hibiscus and rose could become sickly sweet together, if there wasn't that marvellous, deep, partly fresh and partly dark (even mysterious) woody aroma. Oh how I love that combination of playful, deliciously tickling topnotes combined with the quiet but silently strong base! It is like enjoying an afternoon tea with warm cherry-pie in a sunny garden, while the wind brings cool, sometimes sombre breath of air from the nearby forest.

Gloria is glorious from the start to the finish. Amaretto vanishes (as alcohol is in the habit of doing ;-) but I identify almonds, cherries and vanilla all the way down with those woody shades (which appear a bit later).

You don't need to reapply this beauty, spraying once or twice in the morning is enough for a whole day (that is, for me). Sillage is also good. But because Gloria is wonderfully soft - rich but mellow - I find this perfume never disturbing.

yamili.carrera
yamili.carrera

Burberry Brit have a deja vu that reminds me of Gloria by Cacharel

bommetje
bommetje

You can still buy it in Holland!

parfumcenter.nl

Kitty Noire
Kitty Noire

I remember loving it when it came out and I recently saw a shop near me has the 50 ml plus the body and bath oil. Now I know what I'll be saving for.

ranroush
ranroush

Gloria ma favorite perfume ... unfortunatly it stooped production from cacharel ..... i feel its me when i put it <3<3

truffles
truffles

Wow, this stuff is quite 'fizzy' isn't it?
It reminds me very much of Le Jardin D'Amour by Max Factor, pictured above. Honestly, have a try of that, it's verry similar.

A soft pretty floral with a powdery amber/almond base. It's sweet, but there are enough tart and woody notes to keep it interesting and not too sweet. Pretty and well-behaved and someone also edible, the tart adds what can only be called sass. Love this one.

Unikko
Unikko

Wonderful gourmand! I used to love this when it was released but couldn't afford it back then as a teenager. Recently I saw this in our local net auction for a very low price and I'm do glad I got it! To me, it's softer and more floral version of Guerlain's Spiritueuse Double Vanilla. Almond, cherry, amber and vanilla blended with hibiscus and rose. Intense, long lasting and good sillage, so a little goes a long way.

ION
ION

There was so much pepper in this perfume it made me slightly ill!
While not bad, I found its determination to smell interesting quite annoying.
It should have more space and be more relaxed and easy in a way. It really needed that.
If I were a woman I'd never wear "Gloria" (I mean there's always the ingenious "Amarige" on the market) but hey, joking apart, I feel sad for its faithful followers that it is no longer available. :(

a note: for a Cacharel perfume there wasn't much artistry involved. The bottle, the icon, the concept.

helen291282
helen291282

I used to love this, and Lou Lou blue. Wish they would bring them both back!

sofababe
sofababe

Gloria certainly is Glorious!!!
The cherry, almond, vanilla mix is sex in a bottle, and when u factor in the slightly boozy note I get when my body heat works with the perfume its hot stuff indeed! Good projection, excellent lasting power. I'm baffled as to why Cacharel would discontinue such an amazing fragrance :-/

Galya
Galya

fantastic perfume ,bravo!!!

pinkstate
pinkstate

I think Gloria fans are the most creative people in the whole world, we are always trying to find a way to re-create that glorious scent! Well, I think I finally found a cheap version of Gloria in Fancy by Jessica Simpson. They both are oriental vanilla fragrances containing similar notes of almonds, amber and vanilla (which I think are the three strongest notes in Gloria). Besides, the red berries note in Fancy is similar to the cherry effect in Gloria. I love them both!

brusweet
brusweet

CACHAREL, PLEASE BRING THIS MASTERPIECE BACK!

Sarah Bas Eleazar

Wonderful aroma, strong, lasting and just a splash is amazing. Almonds, almonds and vanilla beans involved in a beautifully addictive. An essential perfume!

moynah

IT IS possible to make this yourself! In sheer desperation, with the original beside me, as a guide, it is tricky but possible to blend your own. I used the following..distilled water,vodka as a suspension, then the following essential oils: almond, cherry, vanilla, amber, styrax, musk. also added a drop of real amaretto di sarrono. Its hit and miss, but result is damn close, and better than spending $$$ on bottle after bottle of perfume trying to get a match.. from various recomenadations "Cartier Baiser, Issy, britany Spears, flowerbomb..." all of which dont really match IMO. xxx

Marie-Chantal
Marie-Chantal

I adore this perfume.I considered it as "my own" signature perfume from the first time i tried it on my wrist and i can assure you that it rarely happens to me.It's not easy to describe it as it is so particular.It is feminine,intriguing,promissing,overwhelming,mysterious and distinctively imposing.It makes you feel special.It is the perfume that can dominate any situation.I don't really understand why they discontinued such an adorable perfume.I'm very disappointed and i still haven't found a substitute to that.

mirisaba
mirisaba

This perfume was a favourite, what a shame they discontinued it. It smelled so powdery soft and lovely. It was love at first sniff. I still have the body spray, but I think it already lost some identity due to the time passed...

vasiliki
vasiliki

Ah!Gloria...Agorasa Gloria proti fora to 2002 apo tin proti stigmi pou to dokimasa to latrepsa den elipse pote
apo ti silogi mou poli thiliko glikopikro pehnidiariko kai diakritika epivlitiko den eho vri kapio alo aroma
pou na tou miazi den mporo na katalavo giati h Cacharel
stamatise ena tetio aroma

lilipop
lilipop

I love this perfume so much, WHY did they discontinue it???

mariana
mariana

A precious GEM! Warm, juicy, powerful, excellent staying power and a super sillage! If you like the combo cherry + amaretto + vanilla you'll love this without any doubt. I see it as an intense version of Spiritueuse Double Vanille. Just perfect for winter.

TankGirl
TankGirl

Oh yes, Gloria is glorious :) Its like someone has mixed Le Baiser du Dragon with caramel, coffee and vanilla.
I loooooove it and now Im going to hunt it down until I find a big juicy bottle just for me ihihh
It somehow reminds me to of JessicaSimpson Fancy, I know its a terrible comparasion but they have the same feel and who likes Gloria and cant find a similar one, should try has I said Cartier's LBDD and Fancy, they have the same vibe!
Gloria starts with a magnificient Amaretto and Frangripiani note, and then develops to a rosy skin scent. oh god this is just good.
Please if someone has something of this, I swap all my collection for it, seriously!

Sillage: Big
Longevity: It last all day on me
Personality: Its a Hippy!!!

8,5/10

moynah

YAY! After reading massive positive reviews on here I HAD to buy some and got a second hand bottle from Ebay, & took a gamble. When I had the bottle in my hand for the very first time today, I unscrewed top slowly saying to myself "hey Gloria, you'd better be glorious!" and yes! it is absolutely heavenly. However I am soo frustrated because the scent has sparked a memory in my brain as it reminds me of another fragrance I have smelled in the past...im thinking it could be a tiny bottle of patchouli oil I used to buy in the hippy store as a teenager, but Patchouli is not part of the fragrance pyramid, so cannot be that. Its sooo damn sexy!! Liquid sex! Amaretto, cherries, thrown into a bucket of vanilla haagen daz & a pinch of pepper... then the floral sweetness hits you - only very slight. Its a turn on. I wonder how many babies were made on the strength of this perfume... maybe thats why they withdrew it!

alicektn

When I noticed that LouLou was back in the market I sent a letter to Cacharel, asking them if they would bring this perfume back in production since it is so much loved. A polite woman replied to me very fast, that this is not in the plans of the company at the moment... So sad! I wish I had the idea of giving them the link of this page, for them to see how adored this perfume is!

eilismaireg
eilismaireg

saw this in a charity shop and gave it a sneaky sniff. I was tempted by the give away price but even so it's a bit sugary for me and gives me no particular 'feeling' - a very pleasant smell but without a message or a definate character I think.

Gloria took a while to fall in love with, but now I adore this scent. Its a scent that says - make room I coming thru...but in a soft, nice way. (JPG classique is another loud scent). Gloria is a scent that is very hard to catch but if you do, try it. It has a great stayingpower and on me it stays all day/night. Spray carefully for day-use. There is a lot of vanilla in this scent, but its gourgious and I feel faboulous all day/night. One of my top 5 favourites.

Gloria är en helt underbar doft som sitter i många timmar. Vaniljtonen tycker jag är tydlig men mjuk, varm och väldigt kvinnlig. OM man sprejar för mycket så blir detta en rumsdödare, så den är superdryg. Inga skarpa noter alls, bara djup, varm, råsexig och superkvinnlig. Svårfunnen numera men finns ibland på vissa auktionssajter - (kolla med säljaren så den inte har ändrat doftnot och blivit gammal). En av mina top 5 favoriter.

Sarah Bas Eleazar

Gloria has the same note disturbing Lou lou and Hipnotic Poison highlighted. However, it is still a nice and pleasant scent.

Woodelf
Woodelf

I was fortunate to be able to buy a 7 ml bottle of this wonderful fragrance, but now that the genie is out of the bottle, I absolutely will be looking for more.

From first application to last fade, the overwhelming notes are cherries, red florals, pepper and woods. So beautiful and feminine without being too "young" or "too old." All notes are beautifully balanced. There is nothing too heavy or too insubstantial here.

Gloria has good staying power and reasonable sillage. I can't imagine anyone being offended by this fragrance. I can truly say that this smells "delicious," and can understand why others say that the fragrance makes them feel happy.

For someone looking for something similar still in production, I find that Delices de Cartier is fairly comparable. It has the many of the same notes, but is a little brighter than Gloria.

I wish Cacharel would bring this one back.

Malegria
Malegria

What a luscious, intoxicating scent. Cherry brandy, marzipan,vanilla....There was a lady in the office where I worked that made Gloria her signature scent. It was not office like, but the train of scent she left behind whenever she went made me smile. It may as well be called Euphoria!!!! It was perfect for winter. Too bad it is so rare nowadays, I miss it`s cheery attitude.

karlee79
karlee79

I find this one comparable To Kylie Minoques Sexy Darling?! This is a bit more peppery and with just a hint of fruit (cherry). This is hard to find and expensive when u do find it. Try sexy darling for a comparison!

elyelf
elyelf

i had it's perfume, body mist, body lotion and perfume oil. it was one of my favorites for years with it's sugary, feminine and soft scent. now i have just half bottle of perfume oil and use it just sometimes before to go bed when i really need to be happy

Mad-Lainey
Mad-Lainey

Oh, why, such a Gloria'ous :-) perfume had to be discontinued!
I can remeber when I first sniffed it, it felt so warm and sexy, so unique, it was like a whiff of a tropical wind on my skin.
I will never forget that fragrance, it felt so unique. I did not get too much pepper (the amount was just right) but got hibiscus, vanilla and cherry mixed with powdery wood note.
I would say try it by all means while you have a chance since it is becoming really rare nowadays!

pearlprincess
pearlprincess

A gift or a purchase, can't remember.

Gloria. Her name describes the perfume perfectly. The opening has the rose, white pepper and cherry dance before the following notes ensue; rose, hibiscus and light cherry that slowly transforms as it is wrapped in the musk, tonka bean and cedar.

I could have sworn there was cinnamon in the notes, which could have been enhanced by the vanilla, making the perfume sweet but peppery and powdery at the same time. Almost gourmand by scent.

A beautiful perfume with excellent staying power.

Recommended for Scorpio girls.

Scent 10/10

Staying Power 8/10

PávelHenry

... and this is how a truly French female fragrance should smell!
Great top notes...
Great dry-down...
Great sillage...
Great Gloria!

However, it's out of production...
A huge pity =[.

alicektn

I was lucky to buy a Gloria miniature among other Cacharels, from the swap boards of this website. I had not smelled it before, but all this hype, and these lovely-sounding notes.. I just wanted to have it in my collection.

When I finally opened it, well.. It wasn't exactly something I was expecting. Cute to my nose, but deep inside I was glad I didn't invest for a full bottle -- since discontinued fragrances can get really pricey.

To be honest, there was something very comforting and familiar in this perfume though. Took me a long time to realise it, but... Yes. Now I'm sure. It reminds me of my father. He was a pharmacist who used benzoin styrax in his recipes. He also liked to drink a little bit of amaretto liquer now and then.. And his pipe.. It had a woody and sweet smell. I should mention that he always had some yummy cherry flavored candies in his pocket for me...

That's exactly how Gloria smells, this lovely blend of styrax, amaretto,cherry and woody notes. It has a biterwseet, almost medicinal quality in it, but it can bring only happy images to my mind along with a feeling of wisdom. I'm starting to seriously love it...

kraxa
kraxa

I have bought a bottle in Boots for about 12 quid about two years ago, liked using it, but didn't realise its rarity and there was some sort of cult arising around it. What I was probably attracted by was the tonka bean in the base- which I am literally an addict to.

Update- got it back off my sis- gave her B de Boucheron instead ;-)

guest_gloria-lover

I know that nothing compares to Gloria but after having spent a fortune to find any lost bottle available,I now want to share to other gloria lovers like myself my substite...Pepper Jasmine Gaiac Wood Passion Fruit by Korres!As the long name inclines there are not many similar notes,no amaretto nor cherry,but there is something so familiar,so gloria that its worth trying.I dont say that it is exactly like gloria but give it a try and tell me what you think!

LadiesRed
LadiesRed

Gloria reveals herself with cinnamon, powdery florals, spices and luscious fruit with a side of chocolates.

Love this perfume! Sexy yet sultry. This scent was recommended for Scorpios by a magazine. I will definitely buy another one, or two!

sky76sky

A gorgeous warm cherry clafoutis, made with ground almonds, fresh out of the oven!

I have compared arm-to-arm with Flowerbomb, Lalique & Roberto Cavalli Her......but they all fall short of this light & cheery cherry oriental. Lalique is too creamy, heavy & patchouli-laden (although I adore its blanket of velvety vanilla). Flowerbomb is just too sweet & "high" but shares a few similarities & a certain feel. Cavalli is a little sickly.

If I could add some fruity cherries & nutty, toasted almonds to Burberry Brit + Flowerbomb then some amber for that divine, long-lasting drydown then we are starting to build a similar fragrance.........but none will match that character & cheeky-sensuous balance that Gloria has!

Take note, Cacharel! Listen to the perfumed masses: BRING GLORIA BACK in all her original glory!

Breeze
Breeze

I don't like,its so agressive to my nose...

minty
minty

woody, sweet, hot, peppery... perfect fragrance. Sorry the most wonderful cacharel parfume has gone.

mymlan
mymlan

This is my third review on Gloria. The old ones I have deleted now because this one sum up the other two.

Gloria is so difficult to me. First when I bought it I loved it. Then a strange oily bitter almond smell started to surrond me, and I gave it away. After reading all the loving reviews I got a flashback of something beautiful that I had lost, so I decided to give Gloria a second chance.

I bought a new bottle and found a varm woody vanilla fragrance with a sweet lovley cherry drydown. I even got compliments the first day I wore it to work. But then again just after a few wearings, the oily bitter almond smell came back and I didnt feel comfortabel with it at all. So, I never reached for Gloria from my perfume cupboard, and finally I sold it away.

To sum up – I guess I just have to love all stages in a fragrance – from top to base, or I will not use it. I recently tried Boucheron Trouble, which I think have some similarities with Gloria (not in composition but in character). I may go for that instead.

e-lena crimea
e-lena crimea

Dear girls! I`m in love with Gloria too and I`m lucky that I have it.
If you can`t find Gloria you may try Lalique Le Parfum... it`s not the same, but very-very close... much closer than Flowerbomb... I`ve compared... :)
Lalique has no cherry in it notes, but I fill cherry... I`m sure that it is the best and nearest sister of Gloria... in addition it lasts on your skin for a long period of time :)
Well... try it and report your opinion, o`k?! ;)

guest_e-lena
guest_e-lena

Dear girls! I`m in love with Gloria too and I`m lucky that I have it.
If you can`t find Gloria you may try Lalique Le Parfum... it`s not the same, but very-very close... much closer than Flowerbom!... I`ve compared... :)
Well... try it and report your opinion, o`k?! ;)

arianperfume
arianperfume

I have the body mist 100 ml bottle, since I could not find any of the EDT left in the stores in my country. I remember smelling this perfume from magazine ad strips when it was first launched and I must say: I have no clue why did Cacharel discontinue this fragrance since it is so yummy... To me it's the smell of cherry and amaretto liquer + vanilla. Even though it would sound overwhelming, considerring it's summer, actually it is a very refreshing fragrance . I wore Gloria today at the office and everyone asked me what was that nice parfume I was wearing.I love GLORIA and GLORIA loves me too:)) !!!

PávelHenry

On my Skin, it's reminds me Cynéma, YSL, but, more round and sweet... Lovely!

elli

@Sophie: I was fortunate enough to be the proud owner of the body mist for some time ago and I'd say that its pretty close to the perfume, just somewhat lighter. However the body milk is totally different, consisting almost entirely only of spicy notes. Funny, that I have always associated the delicious scent of tea with Gloria perfume, but now I see from the notes chart that there is no sign of tea in it (not even bergamot- I'm an Earl Gray addict):P

sky76sky

Edible, delicious....why on earth was it discontinued?! So sad. I bought a bottle of Gloria Oil recently (lurking in an ancient pharmacy, covered with dust) & although it wasn't quite the same it was still truely scrumptious. Very food-like - nutty, chocolatey almost. Mmmmmmm. The hunt is on for a replacement....

ferrari
ferrari

Sweet cherry compote or cherry pie with nuts. Nice scent, but I don't now, does I realy want to smell like cherry pie.

sorbearmui
sorbearmui

I tested this in a cosmetics store not knowing what it was and the positive comments from here. At first I really hate the top an dmiddle notes of Gloria as it made me smell like an alcohorlic or an old lady who used herbal oil for some kind of sickness, I just left it on the shelf and didn't care for it. But after an hour when I smelt my arm, I noticed a very subtle cherry vanilla note which I like very much. Then I came back to this website and read all the comments about Gloria, OMG, I didn't know it was so famous amoung perfume junkies! Today I am so lucky to buy 2 100ml EDT, the first impression of Gloria to me is still the same, but I am totally addicted to the base note of it. It's really nice and good for all occations. I am enjoying it now~

guest_Sophie..
guest_Sophie..

hi does anyone know whether Gloria body mist smells different than the perfume?because i know that the body milk and oil have a different one!thanks alot!!

ruxxy
ruxxy

Hey, girls! I think you should try Benetton B United for a replacement of Gloria. They seem quite similar to me, especially in the top and heart notes. I've had Gloria a while ago and, as far as I remember,it was a bit more refined than B United. Give it a try and tell us your opinions!

noharadwan
noharadwan

gloria is amazing , everytime i wear it i hear compliments, i found it in one of the stores and im intending to buy it again

allexa27
allexa27

I am finally proud owner of this gem .I am so happy!!,Very deep,complex and sofisticated smell.I will wear it in the hot weather too because i like it a lot!

perfumes_addict
perfumes_addict

to all the gloria fans out there: Gloria is NOTHING like flowerbomb. believe me, i bought flowerbomb to replace gloria and it has nothing similar to gloria. they are sooooooo different. don't get me wrong: flowerbomb is also a lovely perfume (although at first i didn't quite like it, not because it didn't smell good, but because i was disappointed that it wasn't like Gloria). flowerbomb is sweet in a different way (it's candy sweet) and it's floral...flowerbomb is similar to carolina herrera 212 sexy. from my point of view, gloria is unique and i don't know if i'll ever find something like that again... i guess not, because i've been searching for quite a while.

guest_gloria-lover

there's no fragrance like gloria!can't cacharel make a limited addition so we can stock?since then I've smelled almost everything but cant find a replacement!vickalena you are very lucky!

CFKay
CFKay

For all those heartbroken ladies out there, fragranceboutique.co.za in South Africa sells a Gloria equivalent. It is unbranded and sourced directly from Grasse. I have not smelt the original Gloria myself, but ordered myself a bottle and was pleasantly surprised at the beautiful fragrance and its longevity. I’ve noticed that Gloria has become almost impossible to find online and I’m not sure if the SA site will ship internationally, but I guess it might be worth a try to find out. I’d love to know how this compares to the original Gloria everyone holds in such high esteem.

elli

My heart is broken as well because of the disappearance of this darling. It was love at first sniff...Never got to own it, was looking for the right moment...and when it came, the fragrance had vanished from the face of the earth (at least from the perfume shop shelves)! So sad when a fragrance gets discounted...its like they would take away some of your best memories, never to be returned again... :( I dont see myself replacing it with Flowerbomb...it is just too commercial for my liking...which I thought Gloria wasn't.

Kyrrah
Kyrrah

Totally forgot I ever owned this one. From what i can remember it was gorgeous. A softer version of Flowerbomb I agree.

LauraM
LauraM

they are insane for discontinuing it.
its beautiful.

ophelia
ophelia

I love it too. I found a perfume with a very similar scent to Gloria's drydown: Roberto Cavalli Her !!! Yes, I was quite surprised ;)

To Vickalena :)
Unfortunately by tomorrow the address will be no good cause I am coming back :D

Yes, its true that it lifts the mood and I am glad to hear that you have it too since you appreciate the perfume so much :)

Definitely it made my day today! :)

Scent lover

Vickalena, yes I bought within a second :) The lasting power is amazing, isnt it? As well I saw Rochas Byzance, Mystere and Madam Rochas.

Scent lover

I found it today in a pharmacy shop! I could not believe my eyes! It does smell so well :)

loverdoll78264
loverdoll78264

I've received more compliments wearing this than almost any other perfume. It is so hard to come by now. Kinda makes you wonder what Cacharel was thinking when they discontinued it.

Ninulia
Ninulia

REally very sorry it stopeed.. I had lots of complimenst while wearing it..=(

guest_Carla
guest_Carla

Gloria Cacharel is Amazing perfume shame they stoped making . i had a great deal from www.perfumefactor.co.uk only £19.99 but i love the perfume

guest_Xtine
guest_Xtine

So many people love this perfume, especially me! I am at a loss trying to find a new fragrance to replace Gloria. I had so many compliments when wearing this perfume from both men and women and recommended it to so many admirers, I can not believe isnt wasn't popular enough and am truly curious as to its demise. Why has it been discontinued? Will it be re-released under a new name.....in anticipetion for its return

Happybunny
Happybunny

Lovely, woody green fragrance. Had loads of compliments wearing this. Sorry it's been discontinued.

guest_pinkprincesscarly
guest_pinkprincesscarly

gloria is my favourite perfume!! cnt believe its been discontinued!!! gloria makes me feel happy when i smell it on me!!! bring it back!!

carmen_kvl
carmen_kvl

it's my perfume...I love it...unfortunatelly I can't find it anywhere...it's persistent,lasts all day,it's a mix of sexy and romantic, kind of attractive :)

guest_aivy88
guest_aivy88

"Gloria" was for 3 years my favourite parfume. Somehow part of my identity. Did Cacharel stop its production?

Gloria by Cacharel 4.39 out of 5 based on 517 ratings and 122 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Cacharel Gloria fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Cacharel Gloria, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Gloria by Cacharel. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Gloria by Cacharel represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.