Designers » C » Chypre Floral « Groups

Noa Dream Cacharel for women

Noa Dream Cacharel for women
dislike

Noa Dream Cacharel for women Pictures Noa Dream Cacharel for women Pictures

Noa Dream arrived on the market in May 2009, as a new fragrance in Noa perfumes series. Inspired by purity and harmony of the skies,the perfume presents a journey between reality and dreams. Floating among soft clouds, crystal flacon of Noa Dream contains yuzu, litchi and black pepper in top notes. A heart is comprised of Brazilian gardenia, Sambac jasmine and peach, while base notes leave a trail of amber, sandalwood and patchouli.

Yuzu Litchi Pepper

Gardenia Jasmine Peach

Amber Sandalwood Patchouli

Noa Dream Fragrance Reviews

Light_Blue
Light_Blue

This is very nice scent, but nothing beyond this. It is suitable for a blind buy for a present or for wearing it in the office. Nothing anoying in it, it is nice, decent, gentle fragrance...but...I am personally more into sharp, dominant, fresh and at the same time feminine fragrances, like Kenzo d'ete vintage, I like to fell the fragrance all the day, to notice it on my clothes etc., here is Noa Dream disapointing, but overall is a nice scent. Discret one.

mendwillie
mendwillie

This is so interesting. It's a juicy peach blended with jasmine and wonder of patchouli leaves his perfect blend. Sure shot Cacharel

I classify it thus:
Smell: 8.75/10
Projection: 8/10

vloterbiegje
vloterbiegje

I bought this based on the reviews here and because I just love the original Noa. Unfortunately this does not come close. It doesn't smell bad, luckily, but it's nothing at all like the original Noa both in composition and in developement, sillage, longevity.
First of all the smell is much sharper. The opening somehow smells green to me. I recognize white flowers and citrus... This smell lasts for quite some time (an hour at least) and is quite strong, so I have to be careful not to overspray. Too bad that after this the scent develops (or should I say 'fades away') into a very subtle smell of incense. Whereas the base notes of the original Noa are a unique, soft but longlasting blend of incense, vanilla and florals, in Noa Dream it is just incense (probably patchouli), very weak and not so interesting. I will probably use up my bottle because it's still a crisp and office appropriate smell that I don't hate but I'm just really disappointed, a little bit with the palette but mainly with the unbalanced composition and sillage & longevity of this scent.

susset
susset

Absolutely the best of all the Noas. Very gentle and elegant and it last all day...

SheShe
SheShe

I had a sample. This is the only one from 4 Noas I didn't like.

The fragrance is sparkling in the beginning and white- I see a snowy landscape in my imagination. Then the snow becomes grey and washy, faded... like snow that is melting - that's patchouli's trick I don't like.

All in all the smell is booooring *yawn* so one thing I could do is thinking of sleeping... Noa Dream. Good night ;)

KhandyS
KhandyS

This Fragrance is clean fresh scent and yet light but is last all day. love it

kellie_lill
kellie_lill

Noa Dream
is very delicate and feminine.It envolves your body in a fabulous flavour and it gives you the sensation that you are in a protecting coat.

pshycogirl-81
pshycogirl-81

Given the fact that I luuuuv chypres I thought I´ll enjoy this one but There´s this kind of Synthetic smell all over it that I just can´t stand... Sorry i tried but not my thing...

ktv0926
ktv0926

Noa Dream would instantly go to my wish list, if I didn't have Jesus Del Pozo In White - very similar scent, a bit stronger and sharper, but still on the same page. Love them both!

Sinica
Sinica

Hmmmm, to me this perfume is a bit dry, as someone have previously said, but very lovely. In fact, it is so lovely that it kind of .... disappears. It is so right and fits so nicely that it is hardly noticed. I think if you want to have a safe and lovely perfume, it is the right one. Lasting power on me is not so fantastic, up to six hours. Please do not get me wrong, it's a very lovely perfume, but too ordinary for someone like me.

papusha
papusha

hello :)
Is Cacharel Noa Dream available for purchase? I cannot find any shopping center or on-line stores offered this perfume.. :( can somebody help me?
Thank you..

Asinka
Asinka

guest_Vera - no, you can not avoid the uncontrolable spraying from this bottle - it's not suitable for carying with you.

Halvah
Halvah

A somewhat dry, almost unisex beauty, a little bit sharp and very sexy. However I find original Noa more refined, softer, and more elegant. Noa dream is perfect for night and dates.

guest_Vera
guest_Vera

I have a question for all you Noa owners:
Could this bottle ever be closed? I mean is there a way to put it my purse without having it sprayed uncontrollably all over the place? I tried twisting the spray tip, but nothing happens, it's still loose and ready to spray.

Chandramukhi
Chandramukhi

What a surprise I had when I finally met the new Noa Dream: the real bottle and box are not in the clouds as per the advertised image. Instead, a silver box and a milky bottle. The perfume is not in the blue either, therefore the silver icy box suits it better. Noa Dream has a personality, a cold, even frigid one. I would rather want to receive a headache from an opulent smell like Kenzo Jungle, or be made strawberry cake by too sweet a candy scent like Escada Ocean Louge, or follow the young and clean and clean and teen trend as per Essence of Narciso Rodriguez, than wear such a serious and correct scent as Noa Dream. The discreete, correct and burgeois office efficacity of this smell is making me sick.

cocomademoisellerie
cocomademoisellerie

It has the same undertone as Noa, but is sharper, colder and crisp. It reminds me of a metallic cloud. There is also a strong lemon note in it, which makes it comparable to Jil Sander Pure or Truth. The packaging is also held in silver. Nice office-scent, but nothing sexy or overpowering.

Noa Dream by Cacharel 3.10 out of 5 based on 93 ratings and 16 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Cacharel Noa Dream fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Cacharel Noa Dream, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Noa Dream by Cacharel. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Noa Dream by Cacharel represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.