Designers » C » Floral « Groups

Noa Fleur Cacharel for women

Noa Fleur Cacharel for women
dislike

Noa Fleur Cacharel for women Pictures Noa Fleur Cacharel for women Pictures Noa Fleur Cacharel for women Pictures

Noa Fleur is a new Noa Cacharel version. Coriander-leaf and green notes remind us of its forerunner, but the scent became more floral and sensual thanks to the notes of rose, hibiscus and peony. White musks and benzoin leave a twinkling trail. The round pink bottle reminds of a peony bud. It was created by Olivier Cresp in 2003.

Cassis Green Notes Coriander Extract

Nutmeg Hibiscus Coffee Peony Bulgarian Rose

Peony Benzoin White Musk

Noa Fleur Fragrance Reviews

paganpurge
paganpurge

Out of all the perfumes I have owned and compliments I have received, Noa Fleur is the one that will always stick with me.
I had an ex-boyfriend sheepishly say that he would smell the pillow or my shirt when I wasn't there because it smelled of me (Noa Fleur).

Everytime I smell this perfume it takes me to a happy place I can't seem to put into words.

It just makes me happy.

stacia79

I discovered this one just by chance recently and I believe it fits in well for a baby doll scent. It's not fruity, but it is powdery/ soapy. A bit of hibiscus and a hint of coffee bean gives it that little extra something, reminding me of old fashioned rubber baby dolls with painted on hair. It reminds me of washing my dolls hair in the sink with a bar of Dove soap. I really love wearing this one. It's so light and gentle, people don't realize I'm wearing perfume at all.

IN DEFENSE OF NOA FLEUR:

It is synthetic, the way many of Cacharels are. This doesn't really bother me I guess. I love the sillage and longevity of Cacharels on me. It's not often that a floral will stick to my skin overnight. Usually peony is not my favorite note, I find it rather uninspiring most of the time. The reviewer who compared this to Dove soap was really spot on. I find myself surprised at how much I like this because I'm not really into "soapy" scents but gosh, this is so nice on a warm May afternoon. It makes me want to wear a floaty skirt and crisp white blouse. Maybe a flower tucked in my bun. I think the combination of coffee-hibiscus-cassis in the drydown really save this and turn it into something unique.

krmarich
krmarich

Cleaning out my old closeout finds, I ran across Noa Fleur from 2004. I initially dismissed it as a chemical wasteland that gets it heart from the plastic pearl floating around in the bottle. I tried it on paper today and found it quite nice, on my skin it is a different beast.

Its still rather synthetic, yet acceptable by todays standards. At least there is no sugary notes here. The peony/rose heart dominates the entire composition. At no time could I imagine these flowers existing in nature. There is a weak coffee/hibiscus heart that you must really wait for. The white musk/cassis/tonka base compete with the flowers that last 'till closing time. One spray is enough to last for the day. It works like an EDP.

On my skin, a man, it fails totally(no surprise there)! Its "unscrubbable", so beware. I generally love florals yet this one is too feminine?, or just plain fake. I am putting it back in my dark, cool stash. I keep thinking what effect that plastic pearl will have on it in the future? I will check back in about 2022.

Cacharel keeps cranking them out. I wonder if they will ever produce another hit like Anais Anais? This one has long since disappeared from the market.

SheShe
SheShe

Noa Fleur is closer to the classic Noa than to Noa Perle. It's delicate, subtle, a bit soapy and a bit nauseous. I don't detect almost any coffee in it - actually there's more coffee (still not much) in classic Noa.

Noa Fleur is flowery soapy, sweet but not overdosed in sweetness, lasting power is good and the bottle looks OK. Actually why haven't I been wearing Noas for quite a long time? It seems I like them but they aren't 100% my favourites...

helenfernanda
helenfernanda

I like so much!

Noa + Sugar + Flower + Soap = Noa Fleur

lilou
lilou

I like this Noa, but it's definitely not my favorite. Peony is very present, too much for me. At first time it's a bit powdery, clean and light like other Noa, then it smells like a peony soap. Not sensual at all. Too bad. Doesn't last.

knightlore
knightlore

my ex girlfriend used to wear this fragrance and when I smell it on someone it's always reminds me of her!

Happyme2009
Happyme2009

I find this perfume to be the twin of Dior Forever and ever Dior.... I am surprised nobody noticed the similarities. Looking at the notes they shouldn't be so similar, but I have one on a wrist and the other on the other wrist, and while the difference is extremely subtle and hard to notice, it's mainly in the soft metallic note Noa fleur has.. .
What can I say? Pretty floral, innocent, unimpressive, but very very pleasant. Elegant enough to fit a woman not a teenager. In essence, a peony-rose scent, delicate and lovely, a little soapy but not enough to bother me. Silage and staying power are average. Very pretty bottle. I like it, but I would only recommend it to floral lovers.
EDIT: I have an almost full 50ml bottle for swap if anyone is interested. Since I have the Dior Forever Dior too, it makes no sense to keep both...

bartenderbabe
bartenderbabe

This was my signature fragrance for awhile and I adore it. One of the best floral scents ever made in my opinion. I even used to spray my sheets with it at night to have sweet dreams. This fragrance is hard to find, so as soon as I come across another bottle I'm definitely buying it! This is the best noa of the collection.

LydiaLiu
LydiaLiu

Noa Fleur is pleasant. I have a 50ml bottle.

After a fresh peachy openning, the Rose and Hibiscus starts. (I love Hibiscus, it's one of the most popular flowers in Beijing in hot seasons.) Drydown is soft tender and musky, also a hint of vanilla/coffee.

A totally non-offensive scent good for summer use. I've been wearing it everyday at workplace in July and August.

The bottle is interesting having a pearl inside, the color of the juicy looks pretty as well.

maiker

Noa is so soft, so tender, i cant really tell what iam smelling, i only know is really really GOOD, and it also lost a long time on me

maiker

PURE, INNOCENT, just love it so much

a.k.a.warum
a.k.a.warum

It's a very nice floral with a slight coffee note in the middle and slight soft a little sweet base. I need to apply it several times a day with a heavy hand. Wouldn't mind it as a gift at all, but probably won't go out of my way for it.

Funny how it is -- I fell in love with it years ago when it was brand new and I tested it in duty free. Wasn't able to afford it back then (or didn't feel like indulging myself, maybe?), but remembered the name. Who knew that I'll grow somewhat colder to it?

Jillzilla
Jillzilla

I like this scent so much that it is bordering on LOVE. Thank you NathalieZ!!

I cannot explain why, but after the top notes calm down a bit, I get a note of "baked apples" amid all the floral notes, and it makes the scent a bit gourmand on me. Maybe the coffee note is helping? All the heart and base notes are in line with my preferences. I find it easy to wear, sweet and comforting.

By accident, I discovered it blends really well with Gale Hayman's Delicious Cotton Candy! Who knew?!

In my endeavor to determine what in my collection that I never wear (for a reason...) reminds me of Boss FEMME, I decided to bravely take up Cacharel NOA FLEUR once again.

Initially, I was pleasantly surprised at the floral opening of NOA FLEUR, which seemed vastly superior to that of FEMME. Could I have been neglecting a worthy perfume? Shortly thereafer, I discovered the answer: a shrilly screamed "NO!"

Yes, things went downhill a few minutes after the opening--coincidentally long enough perhaps to have motivated me to purchase this based on an in-store test--as the chemical soup began to expand like the blob, apparently reacting with my skin or else humidity in the air, crescendoing to a louder and louder fragrance that now, hours later, is assaulting me with its sillage. This is a big yucky "No!" to my nose. I believe that what I find most difficult to bear is the synthetic peony note.

On the upside, if you happen to like NOA FLEUR, you'll probably only need to buy one bottle in this lifetime!

guest_cristina
guest_cristina

Very good for beach holidays, very feminine on me, but it doesn't last more than a couple of hours.Not for winter time, it gets unnoticed and it's too bad for me.I always wear it with the body lotion, but still...

viveka
viveka

I don't find anything fascinating about this perfume... It's regular tenn-scent kind of fragrance, not much sensual, not much deep. Firstly I can very well feel cassis and blackcurrant (strange, it doesn't exist in ingredients)and this is the most interesting stage of its evoluation because pretty quick Noa F. becomes faint- and I do can't stand faint-notes in fragrances. sorry :)... Maybe it will be nice and sympathic scent for most people - it's mild and flowery - but personally i'm feeling that sickliness in all Noa family so... No, not for me.
But a little bit better than classic Noa ;)

Am I the only one that thought this fragrance smelt like hairspray?

After reading all these wonderful reviews, I was convinced that it had to have been a bad tester bottle, however once I tried it in another store I got the same result.

I couldn't seem to get past the strong and intoxicating scent of hairspray. I found it hard to believe that some people compared this fragrance to the original Noa. In my opinion, there is no comparison.

The coffee note is absent in this fragrance, and there are only clean and slightly synthetic florals present. I can smell hints of rose, however it isn't a strong and desirable rose, nor something overly feminine and sweet. Instead the rose note is very subtle and lacks any sign of life.

I have a feeling that Noa Fleur may be a little too heavy with the alcohol. That would explain my negative reaction to this fragrance.

sjanira
sjanira

I love all the noa editions. I have to say this one is quite similar to the original Noa. The difference is, Noa Fleur has a little bit of a soapy flowery smell and doesn't have the hazelnut finish as much as Noa does. They're both wonderful fragrances.

sunkist7957
sunkist7957

"A pretty flowery perfume with innocent sweet smell"

This fragrance is light, not overpowering, so it will not give you a migraine, yet strong enough to be noticed. I often receive compliments when wearing it.

If you want to look, smell pretty & innocent, Noa Fleur is the one.

ramiske

I got my little mini today! To me, this smells so much like Noa Perle, without the hazelnut finish. It is a very nice floral, but so similar, that I doubt I'll buy the big bottle, since I already own Noa Perle.

ramiske

Does anyone know---are there 2 versions of this? I keep seeing photos of bottles with flowers on the glass, and then some are clear? Is one a special edition?

krabby
krabby

The best Noa ever. I can't find it anywhere and its too bad because i really love this one... =\

guest_Ruzan
guest_Ruzan

I like this parfume. It is very warm, romantic. I missed it very much. I must get one more. I am looking also a NOA in bronze pack. But I cannot find it.

Cherub573
Cherub573

Sorry, this is just not my cup of tea. This is a soapy floral fragrance on me. It distinctly reminds me of Dove beauty bar. This is not a bad smell, it's just not something I want to smell like for any extended period of time. Not youthful, yet not old-ladyish, just womanly in a very chaste way. I picture a very traditional and "proper" female wearing this fragrance.

solocha
solocha

I tried it because I was curious about coffee note, but I couldn't find it there. It had powder clean/retro/romantic tone which I found rather simple. Not bad, just uninteresting, and copied many times in cheaper drug-store fragrances.

Stacey923
Stacey923

This is one of my alltime favorite scents! It wears so well and lasts long.
It is a very romantic floral. I will miss it! (I must get more).

chance25
chance25

This fragrance deserves a nice review. It's so pretty and well balanced. The notes are perfect together. Coffee, rose, peony, white musk are the notes that stand out the most to me. The silage is amazing, and I love how it smells great on a warm day and yet smells equally amazing on a rainy day. This is very floral, but there's so much interest, even more so than some niche lines. Although, Cacharel is a niche line to me since it's so hard to find. FB for sure- love it!!!

guest_irene
guest_irene

a very flowery, sweet scent. reminds me of Curve by Liz Claiborne. stays on for a long time.

vlobrito
vlobrito

The fragrance doesn´t last long on my skin...

2007

Noa Fleur by Cacharel 3.69 out of 5 based on 165 ratings and 31 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Cacharel Noa Fleur fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Cacharel Noa Fleur, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Noa Fleur by Cacharel. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Noa Fleur by Cacharel represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.