Designers » C » Oriental Floral « Groups

Noa L`Eau de Parfum Cacharel for women

Noa L`Eau de Parfum Cacharel for women
dislike

Noa L`Eau de Parfum Cacharel for women Pictures Noa L`Eau de Parfum Cacharel for women Pictures Noa L`Eau de Parfum Cacharel for women Pictures

Noa L`Eau de Parfum by Cacharel is a Oriental Floral fragrance for women. Noa L`Eau de Parfum was launched in 2001. Top notes are plum, freesia and peach; middle notes are peony, sandalwood, oakmoss and rose; base notes are iris, sandalwood, patchouli, cedar and white musk.

Plum Freesia Peach

Peony Sandalwood Oakmoss Rose

iris Sandalwood Patchouli Cedar White Musk

Noa L`Eau de Parfum Fragrance Reviews

gentiana
gentiana

Noa EDP is one of my all-time favorites (first owned in 2001) and constantly I keep revisiting it, although my fragrance colection grew-and grew... and GREW.
I've got a 60 ml bottle 3 years ago on a heavy discount at the local Marionnaud and since I treasure it.
Brings me nice memories and it is the summer perfume that gives me the best mood with its bittersweet crushed-leaves-like undercurrent. Only me is feeling it?
Memorable, compliment inducing, soothing and friendly.
Noa fleur was another good one from the series, more powdery and wit a little bitterness as well.

icontreras
icontreras

Today I have received a vintage bottle of Noa Eau de parfum that I found in ebay and I decided to purchase according to the positive reviews here...
I am not sure yet about the fragrance... am I the only one who find it a masculine one? i dont't know if the reason is being in winter and this perfume better suits the warm weather or that the juice has been a bit altered in the course of the years...
Somebody who can give me advice about?

Mad-Lainey
Mad-Lainey

This is probably the best of Noas; I have tried some of them but L'Eau De parfum is the top version of Noa. (Noa Perle being a top summer juice)
L'Eau De Parfum is quite intertesting in a way that it is difficult to find oriental fragrance that would be mesmerizing, elegant and at the same time, refreshing.
L'Eau De Parfum simply delivers - it is great for any season and smells like a vintage quality soap aroma filled with pure musk mixed with iris, sandalwood and a hint of oakmoss. I cannot detect any other notes, be it floral or fruity.
I am lucky to own 2 x 60ml bottles as the fragrance, for unknown to me reason, is quite difficult to find.
I am wearing it today when it is 25 degrees outside and it feels great.
I find it hard to assess its lasting power and sillage; it seems to cling to my skin and clothes for several hours and yes, it is quite noticeable to the environment, so it is probably me wishing that every fragrance leaves a heavy trail - in this case L'eau De Parfum Noa is just a tiny bit too light for me.
I consider it a lovely and rather unusual woody oriental; it is also not very popular which is an added bonus.
I do get occassional compliments on it, mainly from women.
Well worth adding to your collection if you fancy soft woody oriental.

liora
liora

I love this perfume. Why they are no longer produced?

erin.mitchell
erin.mitchell

One of my favorites! I like the EDT as well.

Juliana6
Juliana6

It reminds me the Noa Edt, but it has some kind of freshness in it, the quality that I like in men's frags. More powdery (but in a good way)than Noa EdT, so it reminds me an aristocratic but still modern lady... like Kate Middleton.

sarah.jessica
sarah.jessica

Ejerce can I buy this perfum? I'm in Love with this pArfum, and there is a lot of years I don't find anywhere.
Please answer me asap

Thanks

Lorena

My email address sarahjessica30@gmail.com

Cookie2
Cookie2

A creamy, woody, musky delight. Love it like I love the smell of my own skin. Perfection

helenfernanda
helenfernanda

Does not look like Noa, but is similar to Noa Dream. I did not like, is very acid. It smells like rust.

Peggspark
Peggspark

This could be my signature (if I only had to choose one perfume). It garners me compliments almost everytime I wear it. The L'Eau de Parfum form is hard to find so I kind of ration it so as not to use it all up. The EDT is also very nice but just doesn't have the depth and lasting power. A beautiful scent I hope I am never without!

Samara996
Samara996

This perfume is interesting and unique beyond the simplicity of it. At first it smells a little bit sharp but something unsmelled, after that it turns to something sweet and floral. For me it's a nice perfume, but I'm not sure if I'd wear it. I'd recommend it to a person who is searching for an interesting perfume which could take her apart of the crowd.

Noa L`Eau de Parfum by Cacharel 4.19 out of 5 based on 44 ratings and 11 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Cacharel Noa L`Eau de Parfum fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Cacharel Noa L`Eau de Parfum, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Noa L`Eau de Parfum by Cacharel. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Noa L`Eau de Parfum by Cacharel represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.