Designers » C » Floral Fruity « Groups

Noa Perle Cacharel for women
dislike

nutty
Noa Perle Cacharel for women Videos
Noa Perle Cacharel for women Pictures Noa Perle Cacharel for women Pictures Noa Perle Cacharel for women Pictures

Noa Perle is the third fragrance on the Noa theme. Noa is a pearl that Venus (Ellen Von Unwerth) is holding on her palm. The fragrance has become more sensual and intensive. The opening is spicy-fresh made of pink pepper and bergamot, the floral heart is more voluptuous than of the classic Noa: the central note of white peony is emphasized by the sweet orange blossom and freesia. The drydown reveals the hazelnut accord. The fragrance was created by Olivier Polge and Domitille Berthier in 2006.

See Noa Perle Video Ad

Noa Perle was created by Domitille Bertier and Olivier Polge.

Kumquat Pink Pepper

Dream Angels Desire

Noa Perle Fragrance Reviews

ohrite
ohrite

I miss this scent sooo much! this has always been my go-to fragrance. as many others have already mentioned it smells very sharp in the beginning but the drydown - oh the drydown! I love it with all my heart. I've never ever received so many compliments as with this one either! please, please bring it back...

Lakambini
Lakambini

I’m a huge fan of the original Cacharel Noa , and wondered how else a flanker called Perle might improve on the notion of clean, luminous perfection.

I sprayed Noa Perle on and, wonder of wonders, it was bright and sweet and young(er), with a distinct air of toffee or caramel candy. As the fragrance warmed on my skin, the toffee went away, to be replaced by a fruity sweetness, reminiscent of a different kind of candy … of the artificially fruit-flavored sort children in the 70s could get, pressed into various shapes (a skeleton called “Mr Bones” for Halloween, for instance). Or kiddie aspirin.

Noa Perle doesn’t smell at all like Noa. In fact, it bears a closer resemblance to another Cacharel -- Promesse. And it’s strong … the candy fruitiness stayed unchanged on my forearm for the better part of an afternoon, until a dip in the ocean diminished -- but did not entirely extinguish -- it.

Not the original Noa, but not bad either.

*Guiding Star of Mercy*
*Guiding Star of Mercy*

Ah, Just bought this today, and I am so pleased I did.
Thank you all who recommended this one when I asked my fellow perfumistas in the forum if they thought I would enjoy this.
This is such a lovely and unique perfume; it seems to perfectly and magically inhabit two worlds simultaneously, and do so very beautifully and gracefully I might add.
I am first met by a wonderfully zesty candied citrus, which then quietly steps back to introduce the sweet yet understated floral bouquet. Then, to my delight, it becomes this delectable chocolatey hazelnut mousse, and all the while, seamlessy swirling about me, almost like a whisper, is that hazy and dreamlike soft citrus floral veil.
I am happy and comforted wearing this, and feel enchanted by this Perle.
It is as irridescent as the bottle that contains it.

mediterranean
mediterranean

First of all the advert confused me a little bit,made me think this would be another Eau de Rochas, but somehow it shows the fairy spirit in the perfume too. The colors are just beautiful,purples,blues,creams...
Also it seems to be orientated towards the young crowd and teenagers, but you know what? I am 44 and feel really comfortable in it. It makes me feel like Campanilla moving her wings in an autumnal forest before dark. I find it quite seductive and at the same time I do not think it can offend anybody around.
I am enjoying it enormously and I think I will enjoy it even more in October and November when the leaves start falling and the feeling of nostalgia begins invading us all.
It is as beautiful as that.

Hugsncuddles
Hugsncuddles

This is the one perfume I find myself buying over and over again. When first sprayed I find the peppery note somewhat of a shame. I just don't like peppery smells much I suppose.
The dry down is absolutely amazing however. The peppery note fades after a while and a beautiful very sweet and warm floral smell emerges. I've made this into my signature scent, I just can't get enough of it!
The scent is quite strong, but I don't find it overpowering or too heavy. It's just strong enough to be noticably there and it's staying power is great.

A little bit peppery light floral fruity fragrance.

First while the opening of this fragrance I was impressed by the tender floral combination of the peony, orange blossom and freesia notes mixed with the citrusy kumquat note. But soon this floral beauty quickly turns into flowery sourness and the pepper note is annoying enough.

Unfortunately, not my cup of tea.

amelie
amelie

Noa Perle is a peppery and so sweet fragrance, even causing me a headache. No little resemblance to the soft Noa plus it's too feminine. Just too ordinary, yet so simple composition and so strange. Individual notes are good, but it's so heavy in dry-down. Summer Noa is maybe better than this. Original Noa is still the best in this range.

LaPetite
LaPetite

I know it doesn't seem (acording to the notes displayed ), but to me it is exactly like Eau Jeune's "Démon" , perhaps in less strong .
As simple as that .
It's sensual and quite provocative (as i said in my "Démon" review ) , the name "Noa Perle" doesn't match with the smell , neither the packaging not to mention that it is not original "Noa" smell related in any way
Like it anyway.

cammellina85
cammellina85

I've had two bottles of it and I'm still in love with this beautiful scent! It's very sophisticated and I think that every woman should have one! This is one of my favourite scents and I recommend it for any age. Although it's a fruity floral, the hazelnut base makes it wearable all year round! I found it for a very good price, so I bought four bottles!!!
Price: 15 euros for 50 ml EDP and 10 euros for 200 ml body lotion.

SheShe
SheShe

At first I fell in love with Noa Perle.
The scent is unique and sophisticated. Its heart is like a milk chocolate with hazelnuts; its beginning are hazelnuts who haven't matured yet. Noa Perle is delicate, somehow strange, it isn't edible, it's pretty.

I have to be in a proper mood to wear it because it may be a bit nauseating and strange.

Lasting power and the look of the bottle are very good.

aliathespoon@yahoo.com
aliathespoon@yahoo.com

I wasn't sure I'd like this perfume at first. When I sprayed it in the store, it morphed into this strange synthetic fruity smell.. not unpleasant, but strange, and somehow familiar. My boyfriend loved it and thought it smelled like his childhood (I think it was the pink pepper, we have a lot of those trees around here and he spent a lot of time outside). Then it hit me.. it smelled just like the cherry toothpaste the dentist used when I was little! I got some compliments, but associating this scent with that wasn't pleasant for me. The dry down, however, was a warm skin scent that was AMAZING. I wish I could smell like the base all the time, but I'm not sure if I could stand the toothpaste. Perfume has a lot to do with skin chemistry, so I'm sure it was just me. The perfume itself is well constructed, no headaches, and has sufficient lasting power.

ChickyC
ChickyC

I'm a bit confused by this one. It's absolutely adorable with sweet florals which very quickly settle into that amazing hazlenut base which I love - BUT it's sooooo light I have to have my nose to my wrist to smell it. Maybe it is that it suits me so well I can't smell it but I want to smell it so much it's just frustrating!

EDIT/UPDATE
Tried again in cooler weather and it's oh so lovely. It wafts around me, a sweet floral, then that lovely hazelnut base. I think maybe I was trying too hard before. You think it's gone then suddenly it's there again. A skin scent I think but very very lovely. Now searching a for FB!

Antigone
Antigone

One of the scents you will never forget. I thought it is too light for my, after spraying I could not smell it, but colleagues were wondering not "who wears perfume today" but "what is smelling so nice here"? Besides, I have heard that if you can not smell perfume on you it fits you the best. This scent made me feel clean, peaceful, calm, positive. I felt like I'm a woman-fairy.

lilou
lilou

I like Noa just a bit, but I love Noa Perle : it's sweet and clean too, but flowers appear a few minutes after the first pschit and it makes the perfume warm and creamy. I think this one can be worn at any time, not only during hot days. Now I want to try all the Noa fragrances : each one is different.

p0lita
p0lita

I was addicted to this perfume and it's sweet, floral scent.

guest_beatrix-göteborg
guest_beatrix-göteborg

it`s a nice scent i had this before and i got amazed by the scent.Mad-Lainey ´vi like the same fragrances and you are expert in perfumes !!!!!

Kirancilla
Kirancilla

Love at first sniff. As Lainey said, a marvellous fragrance in a marvellous bottle.

So beautiful and fits the name perfectly. It IS mood-lifting, for sure. Starting out fresh and slightly aquatic, with a light citrus touch (the bergamot). Then watery flowers, like petals flowing in a lake (that peony!)... you refresh and rejoice, bathe in it, and while you do, something different, more substancial, is materializing in your palm... you feel it more and more, emerge from the water and realize it is a perfect, marvellous pearl...

The drydown is one of the best I've smelled, the hazelnut accord is soooo beautiful as it slowly appears and keeps getting stronger and stronger, emerging from the water and flowers and overcoming them, to finally blend with the most delicious vanilla.

I must say that at first spray, in the store, it smelled exactly as I had expected it to smell - watery and fresh, but with an intriguing "something" behind it. Bought it and put it on to go to the cinema with friends. It was on my wrist and decolleté and I smelled it all evening and late, late into the night.

TRUE LOVE. I found out that something must be right about my zodiac sign (I'm a cancer) - water is my element and pearls go with it.

Mad-Lainey
Mad-Lainey

Noa Perle is such a marvel in such a marvellous bottle :-)
I absolutely adore it - it is such a shame I have not tired that perfume before!
The fragrance is very unique, the pink pepper and kumquat are so fizzy feminine, the top notes are mood uplifters, that is for sure!
The floral heart (OHHH, that peony to fall in love with!) and nutty base make this fragrance very unique, there is no way of getting unnoticed when wearing it!
I strongly disagree with this being boring - if you want a boring one, try one of these own make supermarket fragrances and you'll have a clue what boring means!
Noa Perle has a great longetivity and noticeable sillage, it has become my signature fragrance!
It smells similar to L by Lempicka, the difference is that L is more sweet (thanks to vanilla) and salty (thanks to Frangipani) and Noa Perle is a fruitier and fresher version of L.
Anyhow, Noa Perle is wonderful and certainly deserves a space on the red carpet, amongst other fragrance super-stars!

LuluCoconut
LuluCoconut

It's like two different fragrances in one, the second part being significantly better.

It opens up with a fresh almost tropical citrus, a pretty common opening overall. There is someting disturbingly alcoholic about the initial opening, but just 10 minutes later it evolved into this unusual, increadibly pleasant soft smell like melting creamy chocolate icecream sprinkled with hazelnuts. Even though it is tasty, it's not a gourmand perfume, rather an unconventional floral fragrance with nutty undertones.

If the opening was a bit disappointing, the middle and base notes were surprinsingly good, warm and cool at the same time, but still very comforthing. It's a departure from the classic Noa in a good way, beacuse it is not as soapy, plus it has a touch of aquatic. I think it's a good fragrance for the winter because the top notes are reminiscent of summer, while the rest will serve you a hazelnut hot chocolate to remind you cold days are not that bad after all.

guest_Brindy
guest_Brindy

Tried this one today and applied it to my wrists. I instantly regretted it and thought it was horrible. HOWEVER, 30 mins later I kept smelling this wonderful smell then realised it as me!! The dry down is MAGNIFICENT! Just gorgeous. I love it. So soft, feminine and perfect.

If you get past the initial strong notes, the dry down is gorgeous. You must wear it to see if it suits you.

sashenka
sashenka

This is like a warm sweet blanket...you know those days when you just CAN'T feel pretty no matter how hard you try, so you put on some item of makeup to keep yourself from totally falling into the abyss, and wallow around the house in it? I use this perfume for that. It keeps me from losing a grip on femininity even while deeply entrenched in apathy. It's warm and soothing, like lying in a pool of warm fruit tea...nice to use when it's dark and hopeless outside in winter.

heidii
heidii

I learned a lesson of this perfume: in the store i sprayed this on my wrist and smelled it after 15 min. I really liked the soft hazelnutsmell with sugared flowers and a hint of pink pepper what is keeping the perume fresh. So i bought it... At home i figured out that the opening contains so much pink pepper. Sometimes i like spicy stuff, but this was just not wat i was looking for. So now i always smell perfume on my wrist when i just sprayed it on :)
Nowadays i wear it sometimes in spring, because the fresh&soft perfume is suitable for it & i want my 1oz bottle being emty so i have a reason to buy a new perfume with a good base and opening as well.

almost forgotten to mention: the subtle base is longlasting!

nasus s
nasus s

Hmmmm, this reminds me of something- Just Me by Paris Hilton? I'm not really a fan of that scent, but I think I may like this one a bit more. After about a half hour it was ok on my hand. We'll see...I guess so far it's worth the $10 for a 1oz. I'm a sucker for a bargain bottle. There's something that reminds me of toys or possibly hand soap here. I don't think I would recommend this to anyone though.

gesch
gesch

This scent - although a fruity-floral - chooses it's wearer. It doesn't suit just anyone and is rather mature, sophisticated, unlike it's many sisters...
The pepper-note isn't overbearing and just underlines the fruityness until the musky/metallic drydown. At least on me.
On my sister it's even better: a bit berries, freesia and a lovely soft drydown.
I like it on her much better, it suits her well. On me it's boring and easy to recognize, that I just don't have the right body chemistry. The bottle mirrors the scent. Doesn't compliment me, but on the right person it's excellent.

deeper_shallow
deeper_shallow

Nope, didn't work on me. Peony and pink pepper are usually two of my favorite notes, but Noa Perle just turned aquatic, headachey and overpowering. I wore it to work one day, and ended up scrubbing myself down in the bathroom and wearing just my jacket, while my shirt was airing out outside the loading docks...

swedeangel
swedeangel

Its horrible, maybe one of the worst scents i have ever smelled!
Its so strong,harsh and sticky . the flowers makes me feel sick,and gives me headache ,and the smell of rubber ,or hazelnut or whatever ,is unpleasant and disharmonic.
No balance in this one,yuck..

LadyLaLa
LadyLaLa

It´s not so fruitty! Very romantic but for me a bit boring.

Noa Perle was so very fruity and fresh in the beginning that I feared I would not like this fragrance. I left the perfume store concluding that Noa Perle was a Summer fragrance heavily scented with citruses.

However, thirty minutes later, I was surprised by the soft florals that began to emerge. The fragrance was still considered to be fresh and clean, yet there was something about this scent that was winning me over.

Hours later I realised that I was actually enjoying wearing this fragrance. Oddly enough, in the base notes there was a rubbery, balloon-like scent, which although strange was somewhat likable.

I don't agree with the bottle design which gave me the impression that this fragrance is reminiscent of the ocean. Instead Noa Perle reminds me of Summer carnivals and fairs complete with jumping castles and fairy floss.

The lasting power is rather excellent however the sillage is not all that strong. This scent certainly would not offend making it perfect for the office or hot Summer days.

falovalo
falovalo

This is soft and gentle and romantic. It smells very similar to Ghost Summer Dream. Probably because both contain freesia and pink peony.

ramiske
ramiske

I just love this fragrance--so much more than the original. I bought it because I couldn't resist the bottle, and I was intrigued by the Hazelnut description.
The top notes are very pink pepper and bergamot, just as described. The fruitiness soon disappears to a wonderful and interesting floral. Then there is the incredible bottom notes of hazelnut which make this so special.

I only bought the 30ml bottle, so I know I'll be looking for another soon. This is so unusual and just lovely!

asilverfire614
asilverfire614

I don't feel like this should be considered a floral fruity perfume...on my skin, the hazelnut is quite prominent after an hour or so. I get a touch of tangerine in the beginning and then creamy florals. Overall, I would say it definitely has gourmand in its character.

I find this very pleasant to wear from time to time. Something about it makes it very distinctive to my nose. It's light, slightly sweet, and before the hazelnut kicks in it reminds me of soft fragrant flowers after a spring rain. And speaking of rain, something about this makes it perfect on me when it's gloomy and rainy outside...hot or cold. I love it on these days!!!

Nicky_PL
Nicky_PL

It's a nice scent reminding of water - that's why the ad fits it well. Like lovelylavender I used to choose it in cloudy rainy days as it feels a bit nostalgic. It's not too spicy, just a little bit and only in the beginning. I think the hazelnut in the base (i don't know why the description here lacks it) gives this extraordinary note that is hard to find in more popular fragrances.
Quite pleasing, though!

I got amazed by the box and that was what helped me to make the choice among few.

Passionflower
Passionflower

It's a nice smell, but quite boring. I wouldn't wear it.

lovelylavender
lovelylavender

While it didn't stand out among the crowds, I feel there's nice quality in the perfume. It's warm, not too overpowering. Good of evening wear but not in the formal situation.

In the rainy days in Jakarta, when I don't know what perfume to wear, I just use it. It seems work on the tropical area like Jakarta.

2007

Noa Perle by Cacharel 3.80 out of 5 based on 371 ratings and 34 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Cacharel Noa Perle fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Cacharel Noa Perle, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Noa Perle by Cacharel. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Noa Perle by Cacharel represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.